• Advertisement

Gone Nutty

Jellatine

#6:

5j2RW7C.png&key=34fa7850c7ee4d159791946f

Welcome to the Gone Nutty topic where I'll be posting all the new episodes and yeah, pretty much just that, enjoy, reviews and feedback are very much appreciated 125508.gif

I'll start off with Episode 2 of season 2, I'd add episode 1 but I don't know where it is

428899.gif

Season 2

1-You Drive me Crazy

2- The Academy

Now that Sandy proved Pa Cheeks she deserved the right to own a car more than Mandy, the big question still remains how in the world will they even come to afford a car? Thinking of all the possibilities and eliminating an idea after the other, getting a job seemed like the most obvious one, and even though Sandy always considered herself a hard worker, having a job while being a student didn't sound so thrilling. She has been saving for this for several years, though, her savings added up to $300 dollars, which wasn't too bad, but definitely not enough. Feeling down about the situation, she arrived home to notice Uncle Lui was visiting. After greeting him, Uncle Lui proceeded to tell Sandy and Pa Cheeks that the owners of a local martial arts academy were moving out of Acorns Green and that they were willing to sell it to whoever was interested. Sandy asked him why was this such a big deal, Uncle Lui explained that this was the martial arts academy he used to go to when he was a kid. Enthusiastic about the discovery that her uncle used to practice karate, Sandy begged Uncle Lui for a play match between both of them, Lui wasn't too sure but he went with it just to please his favorite niece. Sandy was one of the best karate choppers in Acorns Green, and probably in Texas, but she had no idea how good her uncle was, she was no match for him. Amazed by her uncle's skills, Sandy suggested Uncle Lui that he should buy the martial arts academy since he was so good at karate, his skills would be very helpful for the Acorn Green kids that were interested in martial arts, he said that that would make him very happy and all but the price was way out of his budget. Sandy offered her help with great excitement, but to be realistic, there wasn't much Sandy could do related to money, specially now that she was really needing it to her soon-to-be car, but if there was something Sandy could rely on was her friends. A couple days later, after discussing the issue with the gang, they were eager to help raise the money needed. They all looked into their own savings and made a deal with Uncle Lui that if they gave him the money to buy the academy, they'll receive free karate lessons. After putting the money together they added up to $700 dollars, but the lease for the academy was $1,000 dollars, that's when Sandy remembered that she had another savings apart, the $300 for her car, she offered the money to Uncle Lui, he didn't want to acept it because he knew how much she wanted a car, but Sandy assured him that it would make her much happier to see her uncle happy. Touched by his niece's act of charity, he wanted to make a deal with her and this was to make Sandy a karate teacher in the academy, with pay, of course. This made Sandy overly happy, what better than working doing one of her favorite things in the world? That, and it would solve her money problem, even if now she had to start from zero.

EPILOGUE:

Several weeks later, after purchasing the academy, we see the gang painting the sign in front. "What are we going to call it?" Randy asked, Sandy told him that it should be "Uncle Lui's Martial Art Academy" but Uncle Lui stopped her reminding her that this wasn't just his academy, it was everybody's, but of course, mostly his and Sandy's and that they should call it "Lui and Sandy's Karate Shoppe", everybody agreed with cheers, and so the new family business was born.

3- Teenage Mutant Karate Squirrels (part 1)

Working at Uncle Lui's Karate shoppe has been some of the best weeks in Sandy's life. The academy has been getting very popular among the Acorn Greens kids, they now had many students and everything was going excellent...except for the lessons Uncle Lui promised Randy, Pablo, and Susie, if this was dancing, you could easily say that they had two left feet for karate, simply horrible, not even Sandy could teach them, and it's not like Sandy and Uncle Lui were giving up on them, but seriously, they were losing all the patience they had left, but all in a good joke, it's not like they actually NEEDED to learn karate, it was all for the fun of it, right? One afternoon during one of the dreadful lessons, Marietta and Mandy were walking around the academy when they saw through the glass window the ridiculous karate moves Pablo, Randy and Susie were attempting to do: "Sweet corn, this is too good!" said Marietta on her hysterical laughter, and of course, it was SO unlike Marietta to find something this good and simply laugh about it, she had to take it to a higher humiliation level for them. Mandy was flipping through a magazine, when Marietta noticed an ad in it, it was about a competition a TV show was holding, looking for the best karate groups in Texas. A sinister grin formed on Marietta's face marking that she has gotten another of her malicious ideas. Sandy, Randy, Pablo and Susie headed out of the academy when classes were done, just to find Marietta and Mandy waiting for them to put operation "mocking" in progress. Marietta started to make fun of how awful they were at karate and how awful Sandy must have been as a teacher, and here's when Sandy lost the last drop of patience she had and furiously told Marietta that she and the guys could easily beat Marietta at a karate match any time, so Marietta pulled the ad out and dared Sandy to join the competition with her team of losers against Marietta's team, Sandy was so mad, that without even thinking it she accepted Marietta's challenge, deja vu, since this would be the second time the two enlist on a karate dare, except that now Sandy had her 3 best friends by her side, which for the first time, wasn't a good thing. When Marietta left with a winning smile, Randy, Pablo and Susie yelled at Sandy "Are you CRAZY?!" for obvious reasons, Sandy had really screwed up this time, but it was too late for backing up now, she was sure she'd find the way to train the guys just in time for the competition next week, Sandy Cheeks wasn't the kind of girl that just gives up, unlike Pablo who looked as if he was about to hurl: "S-s-sorry, guys, but, I...can't, no! I can't waste away the 3 ounces of popularity I may have, specially not in front of national television!" Pablo said as he clumsilly flew away, living Sandy lacking a member in her team. Back in Marietta's house, Mandy asked Marietta that where will they find the 2 other members they needed for their team since the ad clearly said that each team needed to be formed by 4 teenaged members, Marietta chuckled and said: "The other 2? Don't you mean the other 3? C'mon, Mandy, you wouldn't think I'm actually letting YOU in my team, now, do you?" Mandy couldn't believe the backstabber her friend was: "But karate runs in my family's blood, Marietta! I could easily knock you out if--" Mandy tried to defend herself just to be interrupted by Marietta "Oh, puh-leez, you think that just because Sandy and your uncle are good at karate so will you? Give me a break, Mandy, I can't risk losing just to please my little friend, now go away, I'm holding some auditions today to get my other 3 members and I don't want you to scare them away with your wanna-be 'skills' pffft" Astonished, Mandy ran away with tears on her eyes, she have never felt this humiliated before, and she wasn't going to just sit and take it, no, she had to get back at Marietta somehow. She got home just to find Sandy practicing with Randy and Susie, the sight was so hilarious it was almost sad, "Where's the bird?" Mandy scoffed, but Sandy noticed she've been crying. Mandy told Sandy about what just happened with Marietta, so Sandy offered Mandy a spot in her team, after all, they really needed someone other than Sandy that didn't suck that bad, but now the big issue was how in the world they were going to make Randy and Susie less suckish. Sandy sat and thought for a little while, then she remembered something all of the sudden "THE POTION!" she shouted, she quickly got to the phone,then came back. Sandy remembered that a couple weeks ago she and her science teacher (almost more of a colleague than a teacher, to be honest) were working on the formula for a "physical skills and endurance enhancer", in other words, a smoothie that will make whoever drinks it much stronger and alert, no, not steroids, silly! The next day, Sandy called a meeting with Mandy, Randy and Susie, took a deep breath and with great pride pulled out a foam trait with 4 foam cups on it "Sweet, smoothies!" Randy said, just to be stopped by Sandy who proceeded to explain what she thought the potion was going to do for them. They all took a sip..nothing happened, so they drank the whole cup, they waited a couple seconds and then all of their faces turned pale "I don't feel too good" said Susie. Sandy gasped, she couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing....

4- Teenage Mutant Karate Squirrels (part 2)

"Uh oh" Sandy said on the sight of her sister, boyfriend and best friend floating on mid-air and doing the most amazing karate moves you've ever seen, "omg, Sandy this is awesome, I feel so...EMPOWERED!" Randy said as he picked up the sofa with his pinky finger. Sandy took a step forward just to be lifted off her feet "Im...flying?!" in that moment the phone rang on the other room and Mandy got to it on a blink of an eye "Sweet, I have super speed!" she said instead of "hello", she handed the phone to Sandy, it was her science teacher (let's give her a name...Mrs. Hazelnut, xD). After a couple seconds listening to the screaming on the other side of the phone but without saying a word, Sandy hanged up, then gulped "Uh...you see...me and Mrs. Hazelnut never actually tested this super smoothie before, but she just decided to give it to some test crickets and they, well, reacted the same way we did...the thing is that, well, we seem to have super powers now" she said as she covered her ears, because Mandy, Susie and Randy started screaming of happiness "this ain't good" she said to herself. She begged the guys to please keep all this low-profile, heaven's knows what the "Texan Science Committee" would do if they found out about this unauthorized experiment. The day of the competition arrived, Sandy tried to un-register from it, but they weren't allowed to. Marietta arrived accompanied by 3 guys double her size. Mandy stepped out "Good luck Marietta" she said, Marietta rolled her eyes and made a sound of disgust, Mandy was about to fly on top of Marietta but Sandy caught her pointing out that they were surrounded by at least 8 other teams. Mandy took a deep breath and turned away from Marietta to face her sister "Sandy, we have to beat her! I can't let her humiliate me like this" ever since they got their super powers, the guys have been working on controlling them, they were now able to dissimulate as normal squirrels easily, Sandy reminded Mandy how they agreed to not use their powers on the competition, Mandy crossed her arms on disagreement but there was nothing she could do against Sandy's word. The show started and one by one each team performed their martial arts routine, all the other teams were amazingly talented, losing on purpose was going to be easy, and even better if Marietta loses too, speaking of which, it was her team's turn. Apparently Marietta did a good job finding the best martial arts expert in Houston, their performance was simply jaw-dropping. Sandy's team was up next. They had made up a routine, which was good, yet believably amateur. The time of announcing the winner arrived. After some eliminations, Sandy's team was still standing on the top 3, along with Marietta's and some other group. Sandy's team was called as 2nd runner up, and Marietta's face lit up on her signature evil grin, which got instantly removed when her team was called as 1st runner up, making the other team winners, Marietta was incredibly angry and on her outrage kicked the table where the huge trophy was, making it fall from the table it was, the trophy was about to hit Marietta on the head when Mandy appeared all of the sudden holding the trophy while she was flying, all the crowd gasped in amazement, Sandy hurried and jumped to get Mandy who was frozen still floating holding the huge trophy "the cameras!" Randy shouted, Sandy took the trophy from Mandy and slammed it against one of the cameras, but it was too late because they've been exposed in front of live national television. The four of them gathered terrified by their expose' and the tons of people looking at them, the host of the show shouted "How do you call yourselves?" This was beyond confusing and overwhelming for the guys "We're the...Teenage Mutant....Karate Squirrels!" said Randy "what? like the turtle thing?" said Mandy "What turtle thing?" Sandy snapped her fingers indicating them to focus "Let's fly out" she said, but some kids started to beg them to be a real superhero team, and so the whole crowd started to cheer for them "On second thought" Sandy said "this whole superhero thing ain't that bad" The four were flying, flipping, doing all sort of show-offing, just like the day they got their superpowers, when all of the sudden Mrs. Hazelnut sprang in the studio holding a little cage with the crickets in it "Sandy, the crickets, they stopped flying! They're all normal now..." right in that moment the guys stood still in the middle of the air and felt to the ground, being their regular old selves "um...it seems that the smoothie's powers wears off after 2 days" said Mrs. Hazelnut, the crowd looked disappointed and walked away. "Well" Said Susie "Back to the karate lessons!".

Archived