• Advertisement

Dutchmannapped

Ron

Episode 1: Kidnapped

Spongebob was walking down the street, heading to PatrickÔÇÖs house for his Halloween party. He was dressed as a scary sea ghoul! He walked inside and said hi to everyone. Everyone was there including Scooter and Larry. Suddenly, PatrickÔÇÖs rock flew open and the Dutchaman was flying over. He dropped a rope over the side of his ship and told them to climb up. They climbed up, only because they were frightened. Once they were on board, the Dutchman said they would work on the ship until the following Halloween when he let them go and captured more fish. Spongebob was shocked and didnÔÇÖt like the slimy green floor.

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs disgusting!ÔÇØ Sandy cried.

ÔÇ£Hush! Get in yeÔÇÖ quarters!ÔÇØ The Dutchman pushed the group down some stairs and they were in smelly rooms. The only problem was there was only one bed. So, they ripped the sheet apart and slept on the floor. They had been kidnapped by the Dutchman!

Episode 2: The Musical Debate

ÔÇ£Wake up! Wake up!ÔÇØ The Dutchman rushed into the room and woke them up. ÔÇ£Start swobbing the deck!ÔÇØ

Sandy took the mop and walked up the stairs. Everyone else grabbed a mop and started at the green deck. How would they ever get it clean?

ÔÇ£This is torture!ÔÇØ Patrick moaned around high noon.

ÔÇ£WeÔÇÖve been at it for 6 hours and we havenÔÇÖt even made a dent!ÔÇØ Spongebob agreed.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm hungry!ÔÇØ Larry and Mr. Krabs cried.

ÔÇ£YeÔÇÖ all hungry, eh?ÔÇØ The Dutchman appeared out of nowhere.

ÔÇ£No Mr. Smelly Pants, weÔÇÖre just saying that cause we arenÔÇÖt! How can you act like such a big shot when you donÔÇÖt even have legs!ÔÇØ Patrick walked up to him.

ÔÇ£Can you float?ÔÇØ he asked.

ÔÇ£No. But I can dance.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£You think you can dance better than I?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Yes,ÔÇØ Patrick replied.

ÔÇ£I happen to know Michael Jackson. So you better shut up,ÔÇØ the Dutchman said.

ÔÇ£WhoÔÇÖs Michael Jackson?ÔÇØ Patrick asked.

ÔÇ£What-bu-ju-da! HeÔÇÖs a cultural phenomenon! Plus I like to listen to him on me iPod.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£So heÔÇÖs a Teletubby?ÔÇØ Patrick asked.

ÔÇ£What-ju-da! No he most certainly isnÔÇÖt e telertubby!ÔÇØ The Dutchman was furious.

ÔÇ£HeÔÇÖs not a teletubby?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£NO HE IS NOT A TELETUBBY!ÔÇØ The Dutchman yelled.

ÔÇ£So heÔÇÖs a Jonas Brother?ÔÇØ Patrick said.

ÔÇ£GAHHH! HEÔÇÖS NOT A JONAS BROTHER OR A TELETUBBY! NOW SWOB THE DECK!ÔÇØ The Dutchman swirled around and went into his quarters, slamming the door behind him.

ÔÇ£Someone wonÔÇÖt be making Number 1 on the Fishboard,ÔÇØ Patrick said.

Episode 3: Calling All Ghouls!

The Dutchman was anxious...CAG (Calling All Ghouls) was meeting and he didn't want to miss it...but he didn't want to leave his Halloween captives alone on the Flying Dutchman. So..he decided to put his wit and skill together to create the....ULTRA DELUXE DUTCHMAN SPYING KIT!! The Dutchman set up the kit all over the ship and built a robot to keep the captives in line. As he left, he turned it on. At the meeting, he saw Sandy, Spongebob, and Patrick playing Scabble. He put on goggles and controlled his robot, but the main ghoul thought he wasn't paying attention to business and got booted from the meeting. The Dutchman raced home and threw Scrabble over the side of the ship and ordered everyone to start swabbing the deck.

Episode 4: Lean on Me?á

The Dutchman gets lonely so gets close to all his captives. After getting tired of the Dutchman bothering them, the captives have a meeting, deciding what to do.?á

"Let's push him off the ship!" Patrick said.?á

"He's a ghost, Patrick. We can't push him off," Spongebob said.?á

"...why...?" Patrick stared blankly at Spongebob.?á

"Our hands would just go through him," Spongebob said.?á

"OHHHH!"?á

"He's lonely! Let's get him a girlfriend!!" Squidward said.?á

"Brilliant!" Sandy said.?á

They then found a ghost ghoul, after hours of searching. They invited her over. They were having a great time until....politics got involved.?á

"I just think that I should be able to shoot McCain...I mean, he's so stupid," the Dutchman said.?á

"I'm a Republican," she said.?á

"I'm a Democrat," the Dutchman said.?á

They then started to fight. A table got flipped and food went everyone. Ghoul food, that is.?á

"Quality, over quantity," Patrick said.?á

"That saying has nothing to do with this situation," Sandy said.?á

"Well everyone, I hope you enjoyed tonights episode," Patrick said.?á

"Who're looking at?" Spongebob asked. ?á

"And by the way....," Patrick trailed off.?á

"Patrick?" Spongebob asked??á

New episodes coming soon!?á

Episode 5: A Vicious Rivalry Begins?á

The Flying Dutchman was floating over Conch Bottom one early morning when another shop floated in. It read THE LIGHTNING MUNCHMANN across the bow. Then, a yellow ghoul came out. He yawned and then looked at The Flying Dutchman. He then grabbed a cannon and shot the ship! Everyone ran out and shouted what was going on. The Dutchman came out.?á

"GO TO YOUR POSTS!!!" he bellowed. The Munchman continued to fire and soon the ship started to sink. It crashed down into Conch Bottom and The Dutchman had to pay an $1,000 fine!?á

"I'll get you Munchman!!!!!!!"?á?á

Short episode, I know. 428899.gif

Archived