• Advertisement

Drawing Ideas

Karen

I didn't want to post this in Glove World as I'm not selling drawings. I didn't know what category to post this on...

I love to draw Spongebob etc so I though it would be nice if you guys on SBC could give me some ideas for drawing you would like to see me draw. For example: a character, place, scene or a screenshot from an episode. I post drawing videos on YouTube under the name Spong3Holly so you can see previous drawings there. I haven't been drawing much recently because I haven't got many good ideas :l

I will decide wether I like the idea so it is not guaranteed that I will use your idea. I will post all requested drawings in the gallery.

Looking forward to your ideas 428899.gif

Hehe, it's funny cuz I see that the problem most fanartists have is coming up with ideas and I usually have a couple of ideas for my drawings, I'm just too lazy to do them xP

hm, an old idea I had but that you could try is drawing the main SB characters wearing SB-styled clothes, SquarePants or not, however you feel it would be better 428899.gif

I'll let you know if I come up with anything else ;D

Do you mean like Patrick etc wearing Spongebobs clothes? I tried to do that with Sandy once and failed miserably! Or I could draw SB how he looked when he pretended to be his friends in the episode Gone.

Thanks 630566.gif