• Advertisement

The Legend of Luki: Ocarina of Dominicans

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

I decided that I needed to remake the series. Now that my English class requires me to write stories, I can write the series and still get a grade on it! 125508.gif

I have to say that my writing has definitely improved since the original. I went through the introduction and changed a lot of it, and I think it's written a lot better than before.

Just a few minor changes from the original: I did rename the "Dominico" part to "Dominicans". In the original, there seemed to be a lot of talk about "Dominico" because of a certain slang term. Also, I am now including SBC members into the story, so this should be interesting. This remake is also being posted on both SBM and SBC, which makes this series universal.

I apologize for not having much SBC members in the story. The original was SBM-exclusive, so the characters remain SBM members. I will, at some point, add more SBC members into the story.

This post actually has the introduction, which describes what's going on. Every Sunday, I'll post a new chapter (it'll be this long every week... hopefully) for you to read upon. 630566.gif

Just for reference, I always provide a PDF copy of all of the chapters for you to download -- this is if you want a printable version or if you're just starting to read my fanfic (to make it easier for you to catch up). 893573.gif

[align=center]The Legend of Luki: Ocarina of Dominicans[/align]

Summary:

A young girl named Luki was awaken by a mysterious and aggressive fairy, which embarks them on an adventurous journey to save the land of the Dominicans. Inspired by the video game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, this satiric story excites both humor and imagination from the audience, while adding plot twists and dramatic scenes.

Main Characters:

Luki - The protagonist (Jellyfish Jammer; parody of Link)

Movi - Luki's somewhat disastrous fairy (Mothra; parody of Navi)

Tomondorf - The antagonist (parody of Ganondorf)

Timoda - Prince (self-proclaimed "princess") of Gayrule (ssj4gogita4; parody of Zelda)

Parkona - Luki's horse (RedSoxFan274; parody of Epona)

Termiek - Timolda's transsexual alter ego (terminoob; parody of Shiek)

Sevon - Tomondorf's alternate form (that70sguy92; parody of Ganon)

Special Characters:

The Great Goku Plant - The wisdom source of Dominico (Smitty Werben Man Jensen; parody of The Great Deku Tree)

Layia - Luki's friend and guard of entrance to Gayrule (The Dark Knight; parody of Saria)

Dougo - Luki's boyfriend; caretaker of Gaga Ranch (Stinkoman 20X6; parody of Ingo)

Eatpa - Timolda's nurse/bodyguard; assists Luki throughout her journies (sireatsalot; parody of Impa)

Waveo - a Dominican; friend of Luki (MechaWave; parody of Fado)

Dragpora Gayiin - the sassy owl that despises Luki (Dragiin123; parody of Kaepora Gaebora)

[align=center]The Legend of Luki: Ocarina of Dominicans

Introduction[/align]

The sky was dark blue, royal and true, with every grass in sight covered in dew. The moon, now in full bloom, had set the sky with illuminated hope. In the nature's mist, a tiny spark of twilight enlightens the evergreen forest. The forest, which damped with moonlight, light reflecting everywhere, was peaceful and pleasured by the midnight creatures. Mother Nature, calling out for someone ÔÇô someone with wings, is now in perfect harmony. With a swish, a flying creature soars through the sky; it dives near land, wings buzzing, and weaves through the forest's restless trees. The fairy, not afraid of anything, had soared through the sky with unbelievable grace. The moonlight had been chasing the fairy, with time passing by. With courage, the fairy went through the darkness, and with a shoosh, the fairy had bravely soared through. The fairy, arriving at its destination, had landed, and a great, unimaginable and wise, plant arises from the ground, dirt plummeting onto Mother NatureÔÇÖs surface, and awakens to speak.

This plant, with its evergreen characteristics, was no ordinary plant ÔÇô this plant could talk. As it sprung from the ground, its eyes had opened widely with wisdom. The plant had finally waked up, and surprisingly, started to speak. With a groan, a faint sentence could be heard: "Oh dear fairy, what tragedy has occurred!" The tree began to cough with a great fit, and tried to go on. "Already my roots are dying with pain; I do not think I will live much longer." The ill plant, now having coughed up some dirt, struggled to mutter a few words, and then continued. "It is inevitable what you must do; you must bring me the girl."

The sky had now illuminated with dark gray, which had fogged, clouds rushing, into the gray, scary sky. The fairy, which had seen this transition, now feels intensity and fright. In spite of this, the fairy goes to the plant and sprinkles fairy dust on the roots to help the plantÔÇÖs wounds. The sky, now almost musty black, starts to spread tears over the mournful land. The fairy then asks, tears falling, "What should I do to help, oh Great Goku Plant? There has to be something that I can do!" The plant, now looking toward the ground of despair, answers, "You must send me the girl of destiny, for lives of the Dominicans are in stake." The fairy, understanding what the wise plant had muttered, quickly got up and, yet again, soared through the forest.

The sun had come out of its dark cloak, and illuminated the sky with a newly refreshed and blessed orange. The evergreen grass, still damp with dew, was coming to its time of drying and beholding. The fairy, who had been weaving through every tree, had been flying all night, wings buzzing quickly, to get the girl of destiny. The bright orange had uncovered a small house in the distance, which the fairy had got a burst of excitement. Quickly flying, the fairy blissfully rushed to the house. Entering the house, the fairy had noticed something: it was in front of a hut! "Well, this place looks a little trashy, and I guess I'll have to say the same for the people within it," the fairy suggested. As the fairy flew inside, there was a sleeping girl in the bed. This girl had dark hair and an evergreen cloak and hat, all which the fairy concluded into one thing: she was a poor village girl.

Knowing that the girl had been sleeping, the fairy looks around, making sure nobody else was there; with a sudden outburst, she screamed, "LOOK, STUPID! LISTEN!" The girl, now in complete fright, jumps out of her bed with fright. Dust, which had been in the bed, had flown everywhere, choking the fairy. The girl had fallen onto the floor from fright, and made a large thump. The large thump, which had echoed throughout the room, surprised the girl even more, and she starts shaking. When she finally gained total consciousness, the girl questions, "Who are you?" The fairy, expecting this ignorance, replies back, "I am Movi! I'm here to tell you what you should be doing, stupid!"

[align=right]To be continued next week...[/align]

PDF Download (automatically updates with new chapters): click here

Guest hilaryfan80

New characters (SBC!):

Dragpora Gayiin - the sassy owl that despises Luki (Dragiin123; parody of Kaepora Gaebora)

Termiek - Timolda's transsexual alter ego (terminoob; parody of Shiek)

Sevon - Tomondorf's alternate form (that70sguy92; parody of Ganon)

Xat/PM me with a Zelda (Ocarina) character if you want to be in the fanfic.

Guest hilaryfan80

PDF Download (automatically updates with new chapters; with all chapters): click here

[align=center]Chapter 1[/align]

The sun was now rising completely out of its hole, where a young girl wakes up in an early surprise. The sky had been dark gray the night before, which now faded to an optimistic baby yellow. A rooster, now catching the first glimpse of the bright sunlight, can now make its call to the world. The evergreen grass, now drowned in dew more than the night before, the green bursting with color, felt comforting when lied upon. The sun, now warm orange, was very welcoming, almost as if the sun wanted a big, comforting hug from the world. The water, now becoming blue from its darkening gray, reflected more than it usually did, and earth's lakes filled with joy. Now fully awake, the sun had seeped into everyone's houses to awaken everyone in the Dominican Forest. When the people awoke, they felt welcomed by the rays of happiness from the sun, and began to smile. They all got out of bed, went to get a glass of water, and went outside to hug the sun. The air, which had been renewed with ever-bursting sunshine, was absolutely calming and refreshing, whispering "Good morning, my child." This morning had been perfect to brighten anyone's day up.

At least, thatÔÇÖs for most people.

ÔÇ£WAKE UP YOU STUPID, LAZY SLEEPYHEAD! IF YOU DONÔÇÖT WAKE UP NOW, IÔÇÖLL SHOVE THIS STICK UP YOUR--!ÔÇØ

The Dominican girl knew what to do. She hopped up from the floor, which she was still collapsed on, and quickly changed into her clothes. Her appearance, now in complete evergreen and sparkles, complimented her tan skin and her glowing radiance. The girlÔÇÖs trophy, sitting on the shelf on the opposite side of the room, read ÔÇ£Ms. Dominican, Year 540ÔÇØ. Movi, impressed how quickly she got up, spoke without hesitation. "About time you woke up! Do you realize that I have been screaming at you for five whole minutes?! Dear forest lord, you are too annoying!" The young Dominican girl now confused as what to do, asked with hesitation, "Why are you here in my hut? Is there something thatÔÇöumÔÇöthat I did?" Movi didn't really seem to care, but she continued promptly: "I suppose you should know, but first, you need to get your act together so I can address you correctly." The young girl got up, moaning beautifully, and went to her rack and grabbed her jacket. She had flipped it on her, like any other eager, scared girl would do, and asked with curiousity, "So, who did you say you were?" Movi, now comfortable and calm, then introduced herself; "I am the great Movi the fairy; I have been sent to you by the Great Goku Plant!" The young girl, her eyes still wide, then introduced herself; "I am Layia, the guard of the entrance to Gayrule."

Movi's world seemed to twist into infinite ways, for her mind had started to go a little bit insane. This girl was supposed to be the girl of destiny, but she wasn't, for she was a girl who dressed in a brown suit and broadway hat. "The girl of destiny wore green and brown; do not forget this vital information," Movi recalled to herself. I wonder why he always talks like a riddle. This girl is not the girl of destiny, but she's in this room. This truly cannot be the girl of destiny, for sheÔÇÖs way too sassy and confronting. Movi then decided to speak up for herself. "Layia, do you know a girl who dresses in green and brown?" Layia, now confused more than ever, mind questioning, replied: "Why are you asking me?! She's my best friend ÔÇô of course I know who she is! This is her house after all. And why did you wake me up?! That was very rude of you!" Movi, now furious at Layia, screams to her, "WHERE IS THIS GIRL?!" At the same time, a shadow appeared behind them.

This shadow, belonging to a rather large man, was a very creepy shadow. In contrast to the sun, the shadow had been scary and unwelcoming. In fact, this shadow had shown every possible reason to be very creepy. Both Movi and Layia turned around and saw a giant man. This giant man, who had to duck under the door completely to get through the door, had very broad shoulders, a low harsh voice, huge muscles, and the thickest mustache you ever saw on a man. The hut had shaken with every step the man had taken. Movi couldn't hold her temper and longer and demanded, "Who the hell are you? Can't you see that I'm busy trying to get back at this girl?!" The man, now laughing, replied, "Well, I was just wondering if this was your girl." Behind the man was a tiny girl, who had very long brown hair, and, compared to the Dominicans, was quite short. Compared to the man, she didnÔÇÖt even reach his waist. She was wearing a green cap and robe, white undershirt and pants, and brown gloves and shoes; no doubt, this was the girl of destiny. Movi immediately shoved her way to her, pushed the man aside, exclaiming "Move! She's with me!" Afterward that, Movi introduced to her: "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! My name is Movi the fairy, and I have been sent to you by the Great Goku Plant! Your best friend here is a big jerk, but I'm glad to meet you! What's your name?" The girl, surprised at the fact that a fairy was in her presence, said weakly, "My name ÔÇô uhh ÔÇô my name... its Luki. The man beside me is my godfather; his name is Dougo; he's the caretaker of Gaga Ranch."

For the first time ever, Movi had actually cared about something. When she headed to the girl of destiny's house, she did it out of her orders, not by compassion; in her heart, the sky was gray and fogged from the light. Movi's world had been fogged by her hatred towards everything around her, and with it, she was choking from her own fumes. In the past, Movi had never cared about anything ÔÇô not even anyone. When she finally met Luki, her mind had a shock of light, which had apparently made her faint. When she gaineÔÇô

[align=center]Hey author guy! Yeah, this is Movi. Since when am I ever not caring?

Ugh... please don't interrupt my story, or I'll remove your wings!

Fine. But don't make me care anymore. Got it?![/align]

Anyways... when she gained consciousness, everyone surrounded her. Luki, which had been on Movi's left, was overfilled with joy, who knew that she had finally got a fairy. ÔÇ£A fairy at last!ÔÇØ Luki had thought. ÔÇ£All these years, I've been fairyless while my other friends had one; now I have one!ÔÇØ

When Luki saw Movi wake up, she blurted with excitement, "Are you ok?! Should I get a rag?" Luki had felt a little fault within Movi's unconsciousness, so she ran to the counter, got a rag, ran it with water, and ran back to put it on Movi's forehead. When Luki had finally put it on Movi's forehead (Luki had to fold it four times to get it to fit on her head), Movi flew, with a swoosh, off the ground. Movi screamed: "WHAT THE FUÔÇö!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, LUKI?!?! THIS RAG IS FUCKING ICE COLD!" Layia then added: "Just great! Now she's back to her grumpy mood!" Somehow, deep down in the depressed heart, this had pleased Luki.

After Movi had calmed down from her angered mood, Luki had told all of her friends to leave. When they all did, Movi and Luki sat down and chatted with each other. For the longest time, Movi told Luki about her journey to Dominican Forest; she told her how the sky had changed from dark to light, all about what happened during her fainting, and how she feels now. Truly, this had been the first moment Movi had ever opened up to anyone. For the most part, Luki had agreed with Movi, but didn't expose her greatest secret to Movi, for she knew that if she exposed who *he* was, then she'd be kicked out of the forest.

[align=right]To be continued...[/align]

PDF Download (automatically updates with new chapters; with all chapters): click here