• Advertisement

Steel Sponge Presents (12/1/23)

Steel Sponge

STEEL SPONGE PRESENTS - DECEMBER 2023

As a compromise for my lack of spin-off news/updates over the course of 2023, (which I will explain at a later time), I'll be spending the rest of the month releasing new spin-off/lit material before the end of the year as a Christmas present of sorts. Each week every Friday, including today, will be a short announcement regarding a new arrival, and so for this week, I present to you...

Week 1: SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost in Translation: The Finale - The long-delayed conclusion to this series will be out by Saturday, December 9th [when it's done, lol]. This special episode will be original to this series, in contrast to all the previous ones being translated versions of pre-existing episodes, while also being a two-parter, with the other half being a Google Translated-redux of the first half. 

Week 2: ???

Week 3: ???

Week 4: ???

Week 5: ???

That wraps up the brief news update for this week. Be sure to check in for the next four weeks to see else I'll have to announce.

• Like 1

Week 1: SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost in Translation: The Finale

Week 2: Chemist Bob's Catastrophic Creations Cinema -  The riffs for the season 1 finale for Guru Gakuto will be posted on Friday, December 15th. I can't guarantee that it will come out later this month, but there will also be a one-off special on the way too.

Week 3: ???

• Like 1

Week 1: SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost in Translation: The Finale ("War of the Words") (will be out next week this time, i swear)

Week 2: Chemist Bob's Catastrophic Creations Cinema

Week 3: Total Drama Treasure Tour: This series will return from its sudden hiatus with a new episode, projected for next Friday on the 22nd. 

• Like 1

Week 1: SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost in Translation: The Finale ("War of the Words")

Week 3: Total Drama Treasure Tour

Week 4: Staring Over: Starting Over, the 101 Dalmatian Street fanfic that I've been writing "incognito" on AO3, will start being cross-posted to SBC in February next year, along with the prologue preview, that in which will be posted in early January.

• Like 1

Week 1: SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost in Translation: The Finale ("War of the Words")

Week 3: Total Drama Treasure Tour

Week 4: Staring Over

Week 5: One-Shots: New one-shot stories are expected to be released on Oh Yeah! Collections later in January, starting with one that will be inspired by my own "Dannon! at the Disco" meme. The possible return for my original one-shot projects will also be on the table, with the story titled "Anchor" being next in line.

(Oh yeah, and since Claps has announced a sudden return with a new spin-off/lit project, expect me to pitch in as one of the guest writers for it)