• Advertisement

Me, Cause I'm Self Centered

Ron

January 1, 2010

Well, well, well...it's the first day of the new year! Am I excited? Haha....no. I'm far from excited about 2011. Why should I be excited? For one, I have to write in this god damn journal everyday for various reasons. My mom and dad think I need to filter my feelings the 'healthy way.' Yeah, that's just their secret way of saying "You're too damn stupid and too damn angry; write a book." 2011 is SO great so far...

Anyway, I'm pretty pissed because Christmas break is almost over. They give us three days off after New Year's. Really? I think that's super short, considering we hardly have any days off in December. -.- When I go back to school, I don't feel like listening to some old...fucking...bitch drone on about how if you add two numbers, you get another new number. It's all junk in my arrogant opinion.

My best friends, Chester and Sean, are both on vacation in Turkey and in France. They're both lucky asses, considering their vacations run past Christmas vacation. They get to stay in Turkey and France for two extra weeks! I don't know what the hell I'm going to do, since I'm not what'd you'd call "popular." Anyway, I'm too fucking mad right now and I'm afraid I'll tear apart this stupid ass journal if I continue. In total, there will be 366 journal entries, as I will post one on January 1, 2012 to see where I was a year ago. Right now, I'm upstairs in my bedroom, writing in this damn book.