• Advertisement

If I'm lucky, some of Mr. Tentacles' talent, may rub off on me

Grimmy Claus <3

9 hours ago, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter said:

You're welcome! :D  Also, really?  You got Banned from a website?  Which one? :P

I got banned from Muppet Central Forums and pretty much drawception and everyone pretty well hated me on SBM Forums (especially the admins and moderators :/ )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter said:

Why'd you get banned?  Also, who's drawception?

I posted stuff that was apparently off-topic like one of them was answering the question "Dave answer me Dave" or something and I think I responded with a picture of Karkat from Homestuck talking to Dave from Homestuck which was apparently off topic and yeah I got pretty much banned. I only have one game left now and I don't use it because they screwed me over and I don't care that much about playing on that site anymore

15 hours ago, DiabolicalGenius2016 said:

I posted stuff that was apparently off-topic like one of them was answering the question "Dave answer me Dave" or something and I think I responded with a picture of Karkat from Homestuck talking to Dave from Homestuck which was apparently off topic and yeah I got pretty much banned. I only have one game left now and I don't use it because they screwed me over and I don't care that much about playing on that site anymore

What game?

15 minutes ago, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter said:

What game?

Drawception is basically a big game of Pictionary. You unlock bigger numbers of how much to play at once and then all of a sudden it decreased suddenly from 64 to 1.

Edited by DiabolicalGenius2016