• Advertisement

RPG Game!

Seymour Skinner

This game is like an RPG battle. Select your opponent, then attack. If he/she does not respond, you win! However, if they respond and attack, the battle continues. It's the same principle for them when they attack, if you don't respond the opponent wins. You can use any weapon you want, but you can only attack once every turn and the weapon should be your choice of 1-4 HP lost per hit. When the opponent (and yourself) posts, they have to post their HP count and their Weapon (stats are to be posted as well, listing the weapon name and the HP per hit). To get the opponent's attention, quote their post so it will appear in their Notifications box. You also have to post your attack. For example:

HP: 30/30
Weapon: Bazooka (2 HP per hit)
I hit (opponent username here) in the face with my bazooka. 2 HP lost for (opponent username here).

And, if you start a battle, you have to say you challenge your opponent to a duel, with your weapon name and stats. For example:

I challenge (opponent username here) to a duel!
My weapon is a bazooka with 2 HP per hit.

Then, you say your attack, for example:
I blast (opponent username here) with my bazooka. 2 HP lost for (opponent username here).

Now that you got the basics, good luck out there!

Winners:

Spoiler

None yet.

(By the way, no cheating. If I catch you cheating, the fight will be automatically disqualified and nobody will win.)
(Also, no fighting against me or anyone that is offline, unless they go online and notice within 10 minutes of the post.)