• Advertisement

Legion (first Marvel FX Show)

BoJack Horseman

So Legion is Charles Xavier's son but apperantly not in same universe as X-Men movies nor MCU. Tho It's produced by 20st Century FOX. This looks very interesting and tons of fun. The concept is pretty neat and I can't wait to watch this.

I thought this was suppose to be a TV movie at one point?  Either way, movie or tv series, that trailer left me wanting more.  I do like Dan Stevens and Aubrey Plaza from their respective past shows to give this a shot.

On 26.07.2016 at 1:08 AM, Ϯꂅꂅภϳ12 said:

Missed opportunity not to set it in the X-MenCU, but I do really like the plot.

On 26.07.2016 at 3:27 AM, illiniguy34 said:

It's not in the same X-Men universe, but (at least according to Wikipedia) it's supposedly set in a parallel universe. 

before I say anything about this show, it is apperantly set in X-Men film universe but pretty much far away from X-Men movies or something. We might get to see Professor X in season 2 or probably not but no one really has to watch X-Men films to get this show. Hopefully Professor X will pop up in season 2 tho.

I saw all episodes in season 1 and I gotta say the show is fucking awesome so far. It's definitely more different than anything else in MCU shows and DC CW shows and that's a huge praise if you are tired of superhero cliches. This was pretty much mind blown from start to finish. From such breathtaking visuals, cinematography, background music and direction to incredibly strong storytelling and it kept me edge on my seat. It was so damn creative, trippy and nonsensial and I loved every single minute of it. I pretty much adored the whole storyline of David (Legion) being mentally ill or not and what's going on in his head (literally). And the romance was actually so adorable. I hate romance in DC's shows because they are just melodramatic and forced. Here, it felt so natural, sweet and compelling. Characters were very loveable and performances are strong. Dan Stevens is a really fitting choice for David but honestly the huge praise goes to Aubrey Plaza's character, whom I won't spoil to see for yourself. I hope Aubrey Plaza gets an emmy for her character because she knocked out of the park. And I loved others like Syd, Kerry, Oliver and Cary etc. The show kept it's suspense and at times it even felt like a horror movie. Tons of scenes were so memorable here, particually one scene from Chapter 6 and the climax of Chapter 7. I highly recommend this series. Next to Agents fo S.H.I.E.L.D, this is my favorite superhero show. It sucks when we have to wait 1 year for season 2 but it'll be so damn worth it.

First season grade: A+

• Like 1