• Advertisement

The Adventures Of GarneRick

SpongeyKid

So since I'm a little bored right now, I've decided to write another story with my bad writing! :P I made one not too long ago:

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10843-spongeykids-lazy-writing-the-vanished-cookie/ Of course it's not amazing, but I'll try to improve with this one. It's called...

The Adventures Of GarneRick

Plot: So Garnet seems to have a lot of "secret" and "personal" missions that she does alone as seen on the show "Steven Universe". But what exactly are those secret missions? What does she do? Well, you'd be surprised. In this story, It describes what she did in the episode "Chille Tid" while Steven, Amethyst and Pearl were having that slumber party. You'd think that she was searching for Malachite or some other gem thing, but she actually wasn't... Read more to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Chapter 1: We're Malachite GarneRick now!

It was night time in bikini bottom with Patrick laying on his rock, sleeping. SpongeBob was walking back home from work and awoke Patrick.

SB: Hey Pat, remember our plans to go jellyfishing in the morning? We still have those plans, right buddy?

Pat: Of course SpongeBob! But uhhh, don't you have work tomorrow?

SB: Actually no, it's my first day off in 365 days! Later buddy!

*SB goes home, Patrick continues to sleep*

Patrick continued to lay back down, but not too far from him, something was going on

Garnet was under water in Bikini Bottom in search of Malachite... Or was she. Garnet approached Patrick's rock and said to herself:

"wow, that's a good looking starfish... Hey Ruby and Sapphire, you guys think we can triple the excitement and fuse with this devilish pink creature?"

Garnet/Ruby and Sapphire agreed. Garnet then said:

"Alright let's have the greatest day of our lives. We only have a few hours considering Steven, Amethyst and Pearl are having a slumber party, so they can't know we're doing this."

Garnet approached Patrick and woke him up.

Garnet: Listen pink guy, how would you like to spend the night with 2 hot space rocks?

Patrick: OK  :hehe:

With that, Garnet and Patrick began to fuse. It was a very sexy dance...  :PatDance:

And thus, they became... GarneRick, ready to have an intense and fun night.

KXnpAs2.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that was chapter one of this incredibly weird story that doesn't make much sense :P I'm not trying to put a lot of sense into it anyways, just trying to make it fun to read.

Tell me if there's any errors, plot holes, and more importantly what you guys thought about this.

Also, maybe this may not have been the best time to start this writing thing considering school is right around the corner but... yeah  :face:

Thank you for reading!!