• Advertisement

Bat- lore - Robin

mightymaxvspollypocket

If you guys didn't notice from my profile pic i'm a batman fan. I read the comics and know alot about the character . I know others on this forum know batman as much as i do but i want to explain batman to the ones who really don't so i'll start with Bat-Lore as an on going series of mine and if people enjoy them i'll turn it into a Comic-lore series. I may know alot about batman but sometimes i'll search things up for extra information i might have not known. So ladies and gentalmen, boys and girls! I bring you Bat-lore - Robins

Dick Grayson- If you don't know this Robin's story you probably don't really know that much batman but still. He was part of the "flying grasons" and during the circus his family was killed by a mafia boss.Bruce Wayne (Batman) adopts him and later on he becomes Nightwing.

Jason Todd- I remember so many people voted him to be killed off :P . Bassicaly was a replacement for Dick or something later on killed off by Joker and turned into red hood.

Tim Drake- the "red robin"! Tim as a toddler went to see the flying graysons . His father went to have him take a picture with them where he meets Dick Grayson who promised a special performence to Tim. Soon after Tim witnessed the horrible murder of the "flying Graysons" as his mom and dad rush him out. When Tim was nine he saw footage of Batman and Robin apprehending "the peinguin" where Robin performed a quadruple somersault Tim soon realised that Dick Grayson was "Robin" after Jason died and Dick became Nightwing Tim noticed Batman's behavior changed, which he convinced that batman needed another Robin to mantain his sanity... okay guys i don't have time to continue reading and typing for now if you want to know more let me know mightmax is out peace!