• Advertisement

The Top Thirty SpongeBob Episodes (Season 1-3) - A Retrospective

Less_SpongeBob

So, if you don't know exactly what I'm talking about, My very first topic on SBM was ultimately a list of my favorite episodes from the first 3 seasons. I didn't expect what doing this kind of thing could end up leading me to, as honestly I initially was gonna post this and a bunch of other lists and leave almost immediately after. But here, in 2015, just look at how much time has passed. Over the past 1 1/2 years, I'd say I've gotten much wiser in talking about these episodes, an with that, I feel like it's a good idea to rip off Roadie and look back at my original list. Heck, even I don't remember what I picked as my faves. What I'll do is I'll go through each pick one-by-one, and as I go along, I may modify the choices depending on my ideologies today.

So, it's pretty much a shortened version of Roadie's list. :P You can sue me if you want.

I'll start this off with #30 as soon as I can, but keep in mind that this is more of an "I'll get to it when I get to it" topic, as there are far more important things to be doing, so don't expect a lot of consistency. But with that, time to begin.