• Advertisement

The Visit Discussion (Another another M. Night Shyamalan film)

BoJack Horseman

I finally saw this movie. It was................................. okay at best. TBH, It wasn't as good as I was expecting but it's better than some people say and it seems like a semi-come back for M. Night Shyalaman. My problem with this episode was that before the climax finally happens, the movie felt so slow. It still has some funny moments and a few good jumpscares but other than that, it was kind of boring and some parts felt like a filler, even tho the movie wasn't long. I still liked a lot stuff in the movie. The story was actually decent, the twist was well-done and the movie looked good for a found-footage movie. It has a really heartwarming ending, I felt like I was watching The Sixth Sense all over again. Of course, the climax was intense and it was really creeppy. The performances were pretty good as well, especially from Ed Oxenbould, I really loved his raps. If the movie didn't drag, I would definetly love it because it definetly feels like a good movie. Oh well, still it's a well-done movie by M. Night Shyamalan standarts. I hope his next movie will be great.

Grade: B-

Edited by WhoBob