• Advertisement

Squidwardisawesome22's top 20 favorite post-film episodes!

I know twenty is a short number, but out of all, I thought twenty was the perfect number.

I should put the honorable mentions:

Eek! An Urchin!

Mooncation

Mermaid Man Begins

Chum Bucket Supreme

Squidward in Clarinetland

Tunnel of Glove

Jailbreak!

Selling Out

The_Lost_Mattress.jpg

Season: 4

Episode: 62a

Premiere:May 13, 2005

So, The Lost Mattress. What a classic. It starts with Squidward walking to work, when he crashes into the Krusty Krab doors. Mr. Krabs comes in and breaks his back, saying the mattress is what is causing the problem.

SB and Pat buy him a new mattress, and havoc comes upon them when it turns out Mr. Krabs' money was inside that mattress. Hasn't he ever heard of a bank? NO!

Cash coma. Hospital. We have to retrieve the mattress from a guard worm. Squiddy's plan backfires. A lot. Mr. Krabs gets his mattress back.

Best character= Squidward

Best moment= The ending

Best quote= "I am not going to get hurt this time." -Squidward

Spongebob%2C_Patrick%2C_%26_Squidward_Ou

Fear_of_a_Krabby_Patty_-_Title_Card.png

Episode: 61a

Premiere: May 6, 2005

Really, I don't even understand why this episode is on this list. Because, well, it feels more like a season 3 episode than anything. Which is a very good thing, because season 3 is very good.

So, Spongebob and Squidward are forced to work 24 hours. That's the only flaw in my opinion. Krabs is kind of greedy, and it's kind of a Graveyard Shift rip-off.

But really, this episode is awesome. The piano gag, Spongebob's dream, almost everything in this episode works. I also like Squidward's bags.

Best character= Plankton

Best moment= Squidward's bags

Best quote= "I told you that shirt was hideous." -Customer

Afear_of_a_krabby_patty.jpg

FreeSamples.png

Season: 8
Episode: 170a

Premiere: April 6, 2012

One of season 8's best, #18 is Free Samples. Now, this is in total my 78th favorite episode. Overall, the jokes worked, the ending isn't extremely mean spirited, and very funny.

Not much else to say since I haven't seen this episode in over a year.

Best moment- ending

Best character- hmmm...

Best quote- I don't remember

Sweet_Squid.jpg

Episode: 158a

Premiere: July 20, 2011

I'm not sure a lot of you like this episode, however, I certainly do. The plot is pretty good, Squidward and Plankton teaming up. Just to get the secret formula, at that!

Plankton apparently doesn't like his clarinet music. Am I the only one who does? So, we get to see a lot more shenanigans with the two. Plankton getting arrested at the end and Squidward getting his clarinet destroyed was a bit harsh, but it doesn't ruin the episode for me. But what makes this episode great. You wanna know? Yes, it's, it's...

CLARINET WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, if it weren't for clarinet wizard, this episode wouldn't have made the list. Overall, this was a funny episode, with good jokes, and an overall cool plot.

Best character: Plankton
Best moment: Clarinet Wizard

Best quote: "Yes, it- not buying that one either, huh?" -Plankton

Sw4.jpg

Singlecellanniversary.png

Season: 6

Episode: 122b

Premiere: June 3, 2009

But anyway, this is the only season 6 episode on the list. Yep, a good season 6 episode. And hearing that from me is as rare as me saying that I like waking up for school. Wat? But yeah, this is a very heartwarming episode that shows that Spongebob has a good nature, even in season 6. Wait, SB has a good nature in season 6? IT CAN'T BE! But it is every season has at least one good episode. That song at the end makes me cheer. I love it, and I like the very feel of the episode.

Favorite character: Plankton

Favorite moment: SONG!
Favorite quote: "I... love you to." -Plankton

Picture copy failed.

The_Two_Faces_of_Squidward.jpg

Season: 5

Episode: 99a

Premiere: November 23, 2007

Handome Squidward, yep. The most overrated season 5 episode, in my opinion. But hey, it's still awesome. It's got that meme, that face, the Bikini Bottomites actually caring for once. In a season 5 episode at that, although characters acting kind in season 5 has a better chance than 6 and 7, in my opinion.

Not exactly sure what to say about the rest of this episode. I just really enjoy it.

Favorite character:  squidward.gif

Favorite moment: His face....

Favorite quote: Everything the townspeople say about Squiddy's face

S09E02A-Patrick-Man%21-Titlecard.PNG

Season: 9

Episode: 180a

Premiere: October 27, 2012

Ah, Patrick-Man!. Patrick becoming a superhero. Superhero Patrick. Well, we all remember the last time that happened...

GetAttachment2-1.jpg

However, the funny thing is, that unlike Shuffle-boarding, Patrick-Man! is full of humor, and Patrick's obliviousness is pulled off well. Violence solves nothing.

I also love that the guy is trapped in the car. Mrs. Puff, you get arrested a lot. It's funny this time, though. I love the end. Patrick defeating the dirty bubble was epic.

Best character: Patrick
Best moment: Violence solves nothing

Best quote: "Violence solves nothing." -Patrick

Caught.png

New_Digs.jpg

Episode: 85a

Premiere: July 25, 2007

What an episode. When you got something cool, it's this. Definently one of season 5's best, and I enjoyed the plot.

Spongebob living in the Krusty Krab. Awesome. 

NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY, SO YOU ARE BANNED.

Best character: SpongeBob

Best moment: Laundry song

Best quote: "SQUIIIIIIIIDWAAAAAAAAAARRRD!" -Mr. Krabs

Earworm.jpg

Season: 7

Episode: 146b

Premiere: November 27, 2010

MUSICAL DOODLE FTW. Really, this episode is awesome. I love the plot, Spongebob getting addicted to a song. Kind of like a G-Rated Drug. If you don't know what I mean, look up "G-Rated Drug" on TVTropes.

The song is awesome. The characters were in character. The ending with the earworm going into Squidward was neat. Overall, this was an awesome episode that definently ends up in my top 50.

Best character: This is hard. They're all good.
Best moment: Musical Doodle

Best quote: "Let's just rip the little sucker out." -Mr. Krabs

Wormcrawling.jpg

That looks wrong...

I_Heart_Dancing.jpg

Season: 7

Episode: 127b

Premiere: July 19, 2009

Overall, I Heart Dancing is my favorite season 7 episode. I love the plot. Squidward teaching SB to dance. No, it doesn't work like that. They really make it work. Instead of teaching, it's get the move right no matter how long it takes. It's funny. Very funny.

The ending is awesome. Squilliam doing the same thing towards Squidward. Normally, I'd complain about it being Squid Abuse, but here, Squidward deserves it.

Best character: Hard to tell. Probably Squilliam.
Best moment: The ending.
Best quote: "Who put you on the planet? Uh." -both SB and Squills do it equally awesome

180px-Oyster.jpg

THE TOP TEN HAS BEGUN!

Planetofthejellyfish.PNG

Episode: 169b

Premiere: March 31, 2012

Well, we have entered the top 10. The episodes that make me so happy. To start, let's start with my 3rd favorite season 8 episode. I think it's third, I only looked at ten and noticed (name and address withheld) and (name and address withheld) were higher. Well, this episode has SB and Pat jellyfishing. SB notices... a creature. NO WAIT, DON'T GO, IT'S NOT PUFFY FLUFFY! But anyway, this creature stores up the people of BB and makes versions of them with black eyes and don't like mayonnaise. Something tells me they don't like to play instruments. The Band Geeks reference was a good touch, no?

But, SB is concerned, and he goes to Sandy's to alert her. Sandy finds out, and SB and Sandy put black things on their eyes, sneak into the Krusty Krab, and put mayonnaise on them. They die, sort of, and they free their friends.

Anyway, this episode had me laughing all the way through. Good plot, and I love the "11 minutes later" card that breaks the forth wall.

Best character= SB

Best moment= When SB and Sandy defeat the Jelly people.

Best quote= "One krabby patty, hold the mayonnaise." -EVERY SINGLE JELLY PERSON SAYS THIS!

OneKrabbyPatty.png

• Like 1

Skill_Crane.jpg

Episode: 64a

Premiere: May 20, 2005

I was hoping to finally review this one, but... yep, it's here. I think this episode is hilarious. This episode is full of suspense. Tension. It makes me wonder "Will Squid get the Prize?".

So, a crane machine is put up at the Krusty Krab. For... MONEY!!!!!!! Oh, sorry. Yes, Mr. Krabs is helping me review this. What? Why are you all looking at me like that? CAN'T YOU ALL SEE I'M TRYING TO REVIEW THE EPISODE, SO QUIT ACTING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BANISH YOU ALL!!!! Alright, wow, take it easy.

So after that, Squidward is determined to win because he always...

SKILL CRANE: Loses... What a loser....

Wow, that's not insulting. So, Spongebob gets tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of prizes, while Squidward gets...

NOTHING!

We need something to figure it out. Squidward plays the crane for...

6hourslateragain.jpg

After six hours, Squiddy gets tired of it, and goes home. He decides to watch TV an- wait. WHY CAN'T I PICK THE STUPID REMOTE UP!!!!!!!

I'll use my eye then. (Uses eye.)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, Squidward goes to bed alright enough 48 size.

Squidward goes to bed, and he can't even pick up his water.

I'VE GOTTA WIN THAT CRANE!!!!!!!!

Squidward gets advice from Spongebob and he... wins a.... teddy bear? OK. So, Squidward wins one, he brags about it, and causes havoc around the city. People are ready to kill him by this point, so Squidward crashes a construction crane into the Krusty Krab and gets beat up by construction worker.

Man, this episode is awesome. The plot is great, the character make me laugh, the jokes make you guess "What happens next?" a lot.

Best character- Squidward

Best moment- Squidward bragging about the teddy bear

Best quote- "I'm a winner, see my prize? You're a loser who sits and cries." -Squidward

Please%2C_oh%2C_please%2C_let_me_win_one

Even Squidward is sweating from the suspense of the episode...

A_Friendly_Game.jpg

Episode: 155a

Premiere: March 26, 2011

Yeah, I'm just going to say this right away: Only 1 season 8 episodes remains. It's in the top 5. Yeah, this episode rips off a horrible season 6 episode. However, this is tons better. WAY Better.

Golfing. Golfing is boring. Golfing is very boring to watch. This, however, pulls the plot of well. I enjoy the line of "Play it where it lies/lands." The ending with them breaking Squidward's house was hilarious, and I like the "Squidward has dentures" gag. They never did that before.

Best character= I guess I'd have to say Patrick

Best moment= Ending

Best quote= "Oh, where did our balls go?" -Spongebob

Aze.png

Krabs_a_la_Mode.jpg

Episode: 85b

Premiere: July 25, 2007

Yeah, you all know why this episode is on the list. The gags are clever, the plot is great, the idea of an ice rink of a Krusty Krab. Man, that's awesome.

I usually think K vs. P episodes are to predictable, but this episode does it well, considering the fact that Plankton doesn't try to stop Krabs until the last third of the episode.

Best character= Krabs
Best moment= THERMOSTAT RAGE
Best quote= "Locked in again." -Old Man Jenkins

Block_of_Ice.jpg

Roller_Cowards.jpg

Episode: 86a

Premiere: July 27, 2007

Spongebob and Patrick on a roller coaster... hilarious. Just plain hilarious. I also love how they brought back Glove World from Rock Bottom. They do the same with Glove World RIP, but GWRIP will be another story for another day. (cough)Top 47 Season 8 Episodes(cough).

Except, unlike Rock Bottom, this episode actually focuses on Glove World. Actually, it does more than that. It shows the ride of the Fiery Fist O Pain. That's awesome right there. Plus, the ride itself looks fun.  umm2.gif  Sort of...

Then, the humor... The humor is one of my favorite things about this episode. There are a lot of funny moments, from Spongebob talking to his ice cream to Patrick punching a mirror figure of himself. Amazing. I laughed so hard watching this.

A great addition to one of my least favorite seasons. Roller Cowards, guys- My favorite episode of season 5.

With that being said, just... hilarious.

Best character= The talking ice cream
Best moment and quote= Everything the ice cream says... that is all.

SBq33.png

Oh, and here's the seasons for the next 5:

5. Season 9

4. Season 8

3. Season 4
2. Season 4

1. Season 4

S09E08B-Plankton%27s-Pet-Titlecard-TV-qu

Season: 9

Episode: 186b

Premiere: January 19, 2013

I don't think anyone else has stayed up this late. It's 5 AM here.

Plankton getting a pet. Wait, a Plankton episode that doesn't revolve around Plankton Vs. Krabs? NICE! It's very original, too. I don't even think they used this idea ever. There is also a cute pet motivation in #4 on this list as well. Guess what that one is.

Now, I don't remember this episode that much, as I've only seen it once during it's premiere, but still. I also love the ending. Spongebob helps Plankton with Spot. Thank you, SpongeBob, your good nature strikes again. (Especially after his nature in season 6...)

Just fantastic. Without a doubt, in my top 25.

Best character: Spot

Best moment: Ending.

Best quote: "Holy plot twist!" -Plankton (Don't you just love breaking the fourth wall.)

PlantonsPet16.png

Sbtreats.PNG

Episode: 174a
Premiere: April 10, 2012

Wow... just, wow. This episode is awesome. I love the plot, right away. It's unique. Interesting.

Now, I'll admit, I'll agree with some people who think Gary's meowing was a little annoying. But, I didn't mind it to bad. Besides, it's Snail Bites! What more to say?

Oh, how about the joke of Patrick doing it as well. It was hilarious. How about Spongebob not being able to say no? Huh? That was pretty funny. They did the same with The Abrasive Side, another good episode.

How about shutting your business down for having too much money. That was amazingly funny. Also quite ironic, as you would normally like a lot of money to support yourself.

In conclusion, this episode was hilarious. Jokes are great, and overall, my favorite of season 8.

Best character= Gary

Best moment= Ending with Patrick

Best quote= "Hey, it's empty! Meow meow meow meow meow." -Patrick

Snail_Bites_Company_Worker.png

Major spoiler; The top 3 consists of only season 4.

Have_You_Seen_This_Snail.jpg

Episode: 63

Premiere: November 11, 2005

The very first episode I ever watched. And my, is it a good one. This episode is a lot liked Dumped, but WAY better. The plot of Gary running away is interesting. It shows a lot of potential, and it used a lot of it. The animation during the part where Gary runs away is very good. The way the sunset is smooth, it's cool. Patrick also delivers a lot of humor in this one. Some examples are that the apocalypse is coming. The office supplies are falling. Really, Patrick is gold in this episode. He's oblivious, but it contains a lot of humor. The song is heartwarming. I love the grandma character. Hilarious. Mr. Krabs is very good in this episode. He tells SB to go find Gary to get him out of his sad state. I really miss when Krabs was a father figure. He's always awesome like that. Oh, and yes, Gary does come home.

Overall, this episode is definitely in my top 25. Great characters, great animation, great humor, and of course, the song.

Best character= Patrick

Best moment= The song

Best quote= "It's the apocalypse! Office supplies are falling out of the sky!" -Patrick

Gary_hve_you_seen_this_snail.jpg

Dunces_and_Dragons.jpg

Episode: 66

Premiere: February 20, 2006

What excitement. What fun. What an adventure. This episode is all of those.

Squidly is a great character. His songs are awesome. Just fun. I really like the plot. Going back in time. A bit unoriginal, but fun. The characters are hilarious, especially the formerly mentioned one. The songs are great. I think the best song is the one about the destruction of the city being the king's fault. Hilarious. Planktonamor is another great character. Pearl is finally not annoying. King Krabs is great. The Dark Knight is cool. Pretty much all of the characters are great. The songs are funny. The humor is extremely existant. I love the ending. Try telling that to Squidly. LOL.

Best character= Squidly

Best moment= Any time Squidly sings

Best quote= "Oh, blast this confounded instrument. If I never play with ease, may my own great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson be cursed ten-fold." -Squidly

Squidley.jpg

Krusty_Towers.jpg

Episode: 69a

Premiere: April 1, 2006

My, oh my. I love this episode an it's in my top 10. My 10th favorite, to be exact. Holy cow, this was awesome. The Krusty Krab is now a hotel. Freaking hilarious. DENY NO GUEST! I think Mr. Krabs' greed is played well here. I thought this episode had a lot of good jokes. Mr. Krabs is right, we shall never deny a guest, even the most ridiculous request.

The ending with the pool crashing down had me rolling on the floor laughing. Medical school joke = epic win. Squidward getting stung was funny. I love Patrick's jokes, as well.

Overall, this episode did not disappoint me as my 10th favorite. The plot is neat, the humor is awesome, the characters are interesting, and best of all...

DENY NO GUEST!

Best character= Mr. Krabs

Best moment= DENY NO GUEST!
Best quote= "DENY NO GUEST!" -Mr. Krabs

See you all later. I may make a future list sometime, but we'll find out for sure. Bye.

SBo4.png