• Advertisement

What happens in Conch Street?

Wumbolo

S1 E1 --- TV changes

It is a normal day in Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob sleeps a bit longer while Squidward is happy to have a rest without SpongeBob's annoyance. SpongeBob wakes up.

„Good Morning, Bikini Bottom! Good Morning, Sun!“

Patrick watches TV. His favourite TV Show „World of Gloves“ is popular.

„Wait! Today's no World of Gloves!“ and cries.

Squidward hears Patrick crying and can't listen that. He becomes angry and looks through the windows. He screams at Patrick to stop.

„Patrick, what are you doing!?“

„My favourite TV series don't begin.“

„And that's so important!?“ Squidward becomes more hopeless. He goes to the Bikini Bottom cemetery.

„Yes!“

SpongeBob goes to catch some Jellyfish and when returns, goes to Patrick. SpongeBob notices that Patrick cries this morning.

„Why are you crying, ol' buddy?“

„World of Gloves doesn't begin.“

„When should it begin?“

„At 9 AM.“

Before SpongeBob could say anything, the Show starts!

„See Patrick! Today it starts at 11 AM.“

„Why?“

„I don't know.“

SpongeBob goes home to feed Gary. Gary is so hungry in last few days that SpongeBob needs to buy five Snail Food packs.

„Meow“ says Gary happy.

Meanwhile in the cemetery, Squidward lays some flowers at his Hopes and Dreams.

To be continued...

S1 E2 --- New TV

The next day is Monday. SpongeBob goes to the Krusty Krab to cook some Krabby Patties. Mr. Krabs sells his old TV for $7 000. He doesn't know which newer TV to buy.

„One Krabby Patty without cheese, please.“ says Fred.

Later this day, SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that they have a big problem. Mr. Krabs says SpongeBob to go to his office.

„Mr. Krabs, we have less and less customers. Today no customers wanted Krabby Patty with cheese. Why?“

„I think that Krabby Patties without cheese are too cheap. I'll try to make Krabby Patties without cheese a bit more expensive, and with cheese a bit cheaper. The Krabby Patties with cheese cost two times the burgers without cheese.

„But that's not ok.“

Mr. Krabs goes to edit the prices for Krabby Patties. Plankton returns from Barg 'n Mart and shows Karen what he bought. He bought a new grill, a vacuum cleaner and a net. Patrick does nothing at home.

„Wow. I really like this World of Gloves. Look, SpongeBob!“ and brings in the SpongeBob made from a pillow.

Meanwhile, Mr. Krabs goes to Barg 'n Mart to look for some new TV.

„They're all too expensive!“

Plankton returns to Barg 'n Mart because Karen remembered him that he didn't buy everything they needed. He notices Mr. Krabs.

'Oh, Mr. Krabs... You're not at Krusty Krab, but I think it wasn't locked when you went out...'

To be continued...