The Fry Cook Games III
The Fry Cook Games III are the third edition of The Fry Cook Games. Six players from the Band Geeks and Drasticals competed in teams for these games as apart of March Madness 2016. The first competition took place on March 6, 2016. The elimination ceremony is either an Instrument Ceremony (for Band Geeks), Sports Gear Ceremony (for Drasticals), or Instrument Gear Ceremony (for the merge), and the eliminated players got Trophy's Cannon of Shame.
Previous: The Fry Cook Games II
1. Match or No Match (March 6th, 2016): In this round, players were given two pictures from a SpongeBob episode and had to guess whether the two pictures matched or did not match (meaning if they were from the same episode or not) in the topic. Whoever got the correct answer first would get two points, and whoever had the most in the end won for their team. In the end, Hayden and Halibut both won for the Drasticals with 6 points. For elimination, Elmyra Duff was voted off from the Band Geeks. After the game, Halibut found the Immunity Helmet for the Drasticals and Fred found the Immunity Instrument for the Band Geeks.
2. Krabby Patty Cook-Off (March 11th, 2016): In this round, players had to find eight pictures of ingredients for the Krabby Patty, hidden in episode topics. Whichever team member found all eight first would win. In the end, hilaryfan80 found all eight first for the Drasticals. For elimination, WhoBob was voted off from the Band Geeks.
3. Flag Capture (March 12th, 2016): In this round, just like the past two years, the teams had to find their respectively flags, but this time they had to find three on their team. Whichever team member found all three first would win. In the end, Fred found all three first for the Band Geeks. For elimination, Rock was voted off from the Drasticals.
4. Disarm the Bombs! (March 13th, 2016): In this round, the teams had to disarm a respective chum bomb within 30 minutes, by guessing a three digit number using the hints. Both teams only had 3 guesses each, and if one got a guess wrong, their bomb sped up by 10 minutes. In the end, Trophy got the correct code first for the Band Geeks. For elimination, the vote was very close, but it was decided by one, and SpongeOddFan was voted off from the Drasticals.
5. SBC Guess Who (March 18th, 2016): In the last round before the merge, players were given images related to an SBC member and had to guess who they were. In the end, Fred won for the Band Geeks, and the Drasticals voted teenj off for elimination.
6. Murder Mystery (March 19th, 2016): In this round, the first game of the merge, users had to solve a murder mystery. There was one killer, one sheriff, and five innocent people. Trophy was the killer, Hayden was the sheriff, and the remaining finalists were innocent. In the end, Hayden was able to kill Trophy and win, thus gaining him immunity. In the ceremony, Halibut was voted off. He could have played his idol, but he was not physically present to do so.
7. NCAA March Madness Trivia (March 20th, 2016): In this round, the second game of the merge, users competed in a trivia game on NCAA March Madness. In the end, hilaryfan80 won, gaining immunity. Due to users acting up during the game, jjs decided to have hilaryfan80 pick who to vote off as a punishment. hilaryfan80 originally chose Fred, but he played his idol, so hilaryfan80 then chose Trophy, eliminating him.
8. The Industrial Park Escape (March 25th, 2016): In this round, the third game of the merge, users had to escape a maze. In the end, Hayden reached the finish line first and won immunity. In the end, in a double elimination, hilaryfan80 and Fred were both voted off.
9. Atlantean Trials (March 26th, 2016): In the finale, the final three had to do five different rounds. This was a different challenge unlike the past two Golden Spatula Races, however, as it did not have a scoring method. It was a race to find the Atlantean Amulet first by completing the five trials. The first trial was to send jjs song lyrics from Atlantis SquarePantis. The second trial was to answer three riddles. The third trial was to find a diamond key. The fourth trial was to answer eight questions about this year's games. The fifth and final trial was to find the Atlantean Amulet. Hayden found the amulet first, so he won the games.
|Place||Name||Team||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4||Round 5||Round 6M||Round 7||Round 8DE||Round 9|
|5th / 4th||hilaryfan80||Drasticals||WIN||WIN||IN||IN||IN||IN||WIN||OUT|
|5th / 4th||Fred Rechid||Band Geeks||IN||LOW||WIN||WIN||WIN||IN||LOWId||OUT|
|12th||Elmyra Duff||Band Geeks||OUT|
|Winner||This contestant won The Fry Cook Games and the main prizes.|
|Runner-up||This contestant was the runner-up, and came in second place.|
|Male||This contestant was male.|
|Band Geeks||This contestant was on the Band Geeks.|
|Drasticals||This contestant was on the Drasticals.|
|WIN||This contestant won the challenge for the team.|
|WIN||This contestant won the challenge for themselves.|
|WIN||This contestant was on the winning team.|
|IN||This contestant had their name called at the Instrument or Sports Gear Ceremony and is still competing as of that round.|
|LOW||This contestant had their name called last at the Instrument or Sports Gear Ceremony, but is still competing as of that round.|
|OUT||This contestant was voted off.|
|OUT||This contestant was eliminated via the challenge.|
|M||Merge||This round was the merge, so from here on out, every contestant competed for themselves.|
|DE||Double Elimination||This round featured a double elimination.|
|Id||Immunity Idol||This contestant used an Immunity Idol, and was safe by default.|
|W||Winner's Choice||This contestant was chosen by the winner of the challenge (hilaryfan80) to be eliminated.|