The Fry Cook Games
The Fry Cook Games are a rebooted version of the Xat Games. Six players from the Enchanted Tiki's and Hawaiian Tiki's competed in teams for these games as apart of March Madness 2014. The first competition took place on March 7, 2014. The elimination ceremony was a Root Beer Ceremony, and the eliminated players got the Smelly Boot of Shame, along with a trip to the Dump of Shame.
Next: The Fry Cook Games II
1. Unscramble Master (March 7th, 2014): In this round, the players had to unscramble phrases relating to SpongeBob, and whoever sent the sets first won for their team. In the end, Halibut won for the Hawaiian Tikis with 4 points to 0. CalvinFan64 was eliminated from the Enchanted Tikis. After the round, Halibut found the first immunity idol.
2. Tiki Hunt (March 9th, 2014): In this round, the players had to hunt for seven tikis around the forum. In the end, Trophy found all seven first, and the Enchanted Tikis won. Michaelmn was voted off from the Hawaiian Tikis, but AcidicDragon also later withdrew from the competition.
3. Flag Capture (March 14th, 2014): In this round, the players had to search for their team's flag. In the end, ClassicNickelodeonFan1 found the flag for the Enchanted Tikis first, so they won. Wumbology was voted off from the Hawaiian Tikis.
4. Avatar Match (March 16th, 2014): In this round, the players were given an avatar and they had to guess which SBC user it belonged to. In the end, Trophy got the most points, so the Enchanted Tikis won. The round ended up being a reward challenge, so nobody from the Hawaiians was voted off. Before the game started, NewLeafFan withdrew from the game however. After the round, CNF found the second Immunity Idol.
5. Kelp Forest Escape (March 21st, 2014): In this round, the first round of the merge, the players had to escape a maze in the Kelp Forest. In the end, Trophy reached the finish line first, so he won immunity. Halibut was voted off.
6. Jellyfish Fields Escape (March 23rd, 2014): In this round, the players had to escape another maze, this time in the Kelp Forest. In the end, CDCB reached the finish line first, so he won immunity. In the Root Beer Ceremony, JCM and Trophy received 3 votes each, so a tie breaker was held. JCM won the tie breaker, so Trophy was eliminated.
7. Treasure Hunt (March 28th, 2014): In this round, the players had to search for assigned treasures, and had to complete tasks to obtain them. In the end, ClassicNickelodeonFan1 beat all the tasks first, and won. For winning, he got to choose who to take to the finals with him. CNF chose to take Crushing and CDCB, so JCM and Teenj were eliminated.
8. Golden Spatula Race (March 29th, 2014): In the finale, the final three had to do five different rounds. The first one was similar to Avatar Match, which CNF won. The second round was similar to Flag Capture, which Crushing won. The third round was similar to Unscramble Master, which CDCB won. The fourth round was similar to Tiki Hunt, which CNF won. The fifth and final round was a race for to get the golden spatula, and CNF found it first. CNF had the most overall points at the end, so he won the games.
|Place||Name||Team||Round 1||Round 2DE||Round 3||Round 4Re||Round 5M||Round 6||Round 7DE||Round 8|
|1st||ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1||Enchanted Tikis||IN||WIN||WIN||WIN||IN||IN||WIN||Winner|
|Winner||This contestant won The Fry Cook Games and the 10,000 doubloons.|
|Runner-up||This contestant was the runner-up, and came in second place.|
|Male||This contestant was male.|
|Hawaiian Tikis||This contestant was on the Hawaiian Tikis.|
|Enchanted Tikis||This contestant was on the Enchanted Tikis.|
|WIN||This contestant won the challenge for the team.|
|WIN||This contestant won the challenge for themselves.|
|WIN||This contestant was on the winning team.|
|IN||This contestant had their name called at the Root Beer Ceremony, and is still competing as of that round.|
|LOW||This contestant had their name called last at the Root Beer Ceremony, but is still competing as of that round.|
|OUT||This contestant was voted off.|
|OUT||This contestant was eliminated via tiebreaker challenge.|
|OUT||This contestant was eliminated via the challenge.|
|WD||This contestant withdrew from the competition.|
|DE||Double Elimination||This round featured a double elimination.|
|Re||Reward Challenge||This round was a reward challenge, so nobody was voted off.|
|L||Low||AcidicDragon was last to receive his root beer bottle at the ceremony, but he later forfeited from the competition.|
|M||Merge||This round was the merge, so from here on out, every contestant competed for themselves.|
|T||Tie||JCM and Trophy both had an equal amount of votes, so a tiebreaker challenge was held.|
|W||Winner's Choice||This contestant was chosen by the winner of the challenge (CNF1) to be eliminated.|