The show's banner, made by sbnator20.
|Premiere Date||March 25th, 2011|
|End Date||August 25th, 2015|
|Views||15,829 (as of 11/20/19)|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi|
teenj12 (2 episodes)
JCM (4 episodes)
Storm Racers was a spin-off created by jjsthekid.
Synopsis: One day, a mysterious space craft crashed nearby Bikini Bottom. Inside, it contained an alien known as Darsun. Five friends investigate and come too close. She then gives them all a mysterious power...of the Undersea Force! Watch as they fight Rark, Vandalators and jump through Zones!
- 1 Episode Guide
- 2 Shorts
- 3 List of Zones
- 4 Writers
- 5 Awards
- 6 Trivia
Season 1: Storm Racers
Season 1 consisted of 26 episodes, which premiered March 25th, 2011 and ended February 29th, 2012.
1. The Force Assembles (Part 1) (SBC: March 25th, 2011)
2. The Force Assembles (Part 2) (SBC: April 3rd, 2011)
3. One Way Back (SBC: April 16th, 2011)
4. The Vandalators (SBC: May 15th, 2011)
5. Muck Zone (SBC: May 15th, 2011)
6. Gameball (SBC: May 15th, 2011)
7. Krumb, My Man (SBC: May 29th, 2011)
8. Deep Thunder (SBC: June 5th, 2011)
9. Frozen Tracks (SBC: June 27th, 2011)
10. Robot Rampage (SBC: July 7th, 2011)
11. Treasure Hunt (SBC: August 7th, 2011)
12. Computer Trapped (SBC: October 21st, 2011)
13. The New Recruit (SBC: October 24th, 2011)
14. The Lone Ranger (SBC: October 25th, 2011)
15. Driver Down (SBC: November 10th, 2011)
16. Zone Runners (SBC: December 11th, 2011)
17. Swarm (SBC: December 25th, 2011)
18. Scrapyard Dog (SBC: January 13th, 2012)
19. Gladiator Match (SBC: January 15th, 2012)
20. Dark Fields (SBC: January 20th, 2012)
21. The Duelist (SBC: February 5th, 2012)
22. Artifact Intelligence (SBC: February 18th, 2012)
23. Time Out! (SBC: February 19th, 2012)
24. Double Trouble (SBC: February 23rd, 2012)
25. Evil Alliance (Part 1) (SBC: February 27th, 2012)
26. Evil Alliance (Part 2) (SBC: February 29th, 2012)
Season 2: Storm Racers: Fusion
Season 2 premiered March 30th, 2012 (though Team Undersea Force premiered January 20th, 2012 in the Team SpongeBob Thread), and ended March 18th, 2013. It consisted of 26 episodes, bringing the show total to 52. This was the last season to have shorts.
27. Plight of the Red Sentients (Part 1) (SBC: March 30th, 2012)
28. Plight of the Red Sentients (Part 2) (SBC: March 30th, 2012)
29. A Terror in the Deep (SBC: April 15th, 2012)
30. Uprisings (SBC: April 20th, 2012)
31. Team Undersea Force (SBC: January 20th, 2012 (Team SpongeBob Thread) / April 21st, 2012 (Storm Racers Thread))
32. The Crimson King (SBC: April 29th, 2012)
33. Divide and Conquer (SBC: May 19th, 2012)
34. Lost and Found! (SBC: May 27th, 2012)
35. Heart of Ice (SBC: June 2nd, 2012)
36. King of the Kornadomos (SBC: June 12th, 2012)
37. Native Squid (SBC: July 9th, 2012)
38. The Dragon's Mouth (SBC: August 19th, 2012)
39. Stone Cold Guardian (SBC: September 23rd, 2012)
40. The Shadow Zone (SBC: October 5th, 2012)
41. Hunt for the Magmagrox (SBC: October 30th, 2012)
42. Curse of Snatilla (Part 1) (SBC: November 8th, 2012)
43. Birth of the Blades (Part 2) (SBC: December 22nd, 2012)
44. Soul Survivor (SBC: December 28th, 2012)
45. Legacy (SBC: January 28th, 2013)
46. Shadow Warriors (SBC: January 29th, 2013)
47. Blast from the Past (SBC: January 31st, 2013)
48. Recipe for Disaster (SBC: March 11th, 2013)
49. Better Off Red (SBC: March 13th, 2013)
50. The Omega Code (SBC: March 14th, 2013)
51. Rumble in the Jungle (Part 1) (SBC: March 17th, 2013)
52. Unite & Strike! (Part 2) (SBC: March 18th, 2013)
Season 3: Storm Racers: Recharged
Season 3 premiered April 26th, 2013, and ended November 29th, 2013. Starting with this season and beyond, there were no more shorts.
53. Darkness Descending (Part 1) (SBC: April 26th, 2013)
54. Darkness Descending (Part 2) (SBC: April 26th, 2013)
55. Cold Alliance (SBC: May 3rd, 2013)
56. To Catch An Alien (SBC: May 10th, 2013)
57. Dino Disaster (SBC: May 17th, 2013)
58. Panic in Bikini Bottom (SBC: May 24th, 2013)
59. Iron Wedge (SBC: June 7th, 2013)
60. Burning Fury (SBC: June 14th, 2013)
61. The Ultimate Warrior (SBC: June 21st, 2013)
62. Hacking Cymtrax (SBC: July 5th, 2013)
63. There Is No "I" In Team (SBC: July 12th, 2013)
64. Maze of Doom! (SBC: July 19th, 2013)
65. Battle World Part I: The Brawl Begins (SBC: July 26th, 2013)
66. Battle World Part II: Chaos Commences (SBC: August 2nd, 2013)
67. Battle World Part III: Treachery Brewing (SBC: August 18th, 2013)
68. Battle World Part IV: Minds Collide (SBC: August 18th, 2013)
69. Kordon On The Run (SBC: September 13th, 2013)
70. Time Travails (SBC: September 20th, 2013)
71. Super Sponge (SBC: September 27th, 2013)
72. Team Undersea Force Redux (SBC: October 14th, 2013)
73. 20 Years (SBC: October 14th, 2013)
74. The Real World (Part 1) (SBC: October 25th, 2013)
75. The Real World (Part 2) (SBC: October 25th, 2013)
76. Bishop's Gambit (SBC: November 22nd, 2013)
77. Exodus (Part 1) (SBC: November 29th, 2013)
78. Exodus (Part 2) (SBC: November 29th, 2013)
Season 4: Storm Racers: Mutation
The fourth Season was confirmed by jjsthekid on May 16th, 2013. A sneak peek was shown on October 31st, 2013 with the Halloween special, and another was shown on December 23rd, 2013, with the Christmas special. The official premiere was on January 17th, 2014, and the season consisted of another 26 episodes.
79. Cousin Simon (SBC: January 17th, 2014)
80. Ancient Clash (SBC: January 24th, 2014)
81. The Mermaid Hunter (SBC: January 31st, 2014)
82. Crimson Brew (SBC: February 7th, 2014)
83. Lord of the Bugs (SBC: February 14th, 2014)
84. All Hallows' Fools (SBC: October 31st, 2013)
85. Bad Day (SBC: February 22nd, 2014)
86. Lesson of the Master (SBC: March 3rd, 2014)
87. Dragons Burning (SBC: March 7th, 2014)
88. Aliens Among Us (SBC: March 22nd, 2014)
89. Viva la Vida (SBC: April 4th, 2014)
90. A Christmas Story (SBC: December 23rd, 2013)
91. Death Match (SBC: April 12th, 2014)
92. The Ancient One (SBC: April 18th, 2014)
93. Scion of Revenge (Part 1) (SBC: April 26th, 2014)
94. Prodigal Leader (Part 2) (SBC: May 3rd, 2014)
95. Outbreak (SBC: May 10th, 2014)
96. Draxus (SBC: May 16th, 2014)
97. A Unique Mind (SBC: May 23rd, 2014)
98. The Dinosaur King (Part 1) (SBC: May 31st, 2014)
99. The Dinosaur King (Part 2) (SBC: June 7th, 2014)
100. Senato (SBC: June 14th, 2014)
101. Ultimate Exposure (SBC: June 25th, 2014)
102. Epitaph (SBC: July 6th, 2014)
103. Good Genes (Part 1) (SBC: July 26th, 2014)
104. Good Genes (Part 2) (SBC: August 14th, 2014)
Season 5: Storm Racers: Legends
Season 5 was confirmed in June 2014. It consisted of 20 episodes, and was the "final" season.
105. Spacial Quest (SBC: September 1st, 2014)
106. Real Magic (SBC: September 26th, 2014)
107. The Legend of the Dark One (SBC: October 3rd, 2014)
108. Worlds Beyond Sight (SBC: October 11th, 2014)
109. The Beginning of the End (SBC: October 18th, 2014)
110. Draxus II (SBC: October 24th, 2014)
111. The Wrath of Scareclam (SBC: November 1st, 2014)
112. Gravity Mission (SBC: November 15th, 2014)
113. Dark Siege (Part 1) (SBC: November 29th, 2014)
114. Dark Siege (Part 2) (SBC: November 29th, 2014)
115. Betty & Jack Investigations (SBC: December 13th, 2014)
116. Worlds Collide (SBC: January 16th, 2015)
117. Society of Darkness (SBC: January 23rd, 2015)
118. The Purge (SBC: January 31st, 2015)
119. Enemy of My Enemy (SBC: February 7th, 2015)
120. Fall (SBC: February 13th, 2015)
121. Deal with the Devils (SBC: February 21st, 2015)
122. Astral Plane (SBC: March 7th, 2015)
123. Endgame (Part 1) (SBC: April 3rd, 2015)
124. Endgame (Part 2) (SBC: April 3rd, 2015)
Season 6: Storm Racers: The Lost Missions
Season 6 was confirmed on January 11th, 2015, by jjs. Season 5 was still the show's final season, but this season was more of a bonus season, containing some cancelled episode ideas and follow-ups to the finale. It contained 13 episodes, making it the shortest season. It premiered May 22nd, 2015 and ended August 25th, 2015.
125. The Unknown (SBC: May 22nd, 2015)
126. Conspiracy (SBC: May 30th, 2015)
127. Orders (SBC: June 19th, 2015)
128. The Blue Wave (SBC: June 28th, 2015)
129. The Forgotten (SBC: July 10th, 2015)
130. Evergreen (SBC: July 26th, 2015)
131. Day of the Snakes (Part 1) (SBC: August 9th, 2015)
132. Day of the Snakes (Part 2) (SBC: August 9th, 2015)
133. Gold Blood (SBC: August 12th, 2015)
134. Missing in Action (SBC: August 14th, 2015)
135. Surge Alone (SBC: August 16th, 2015)
136. Nightmare in Red (SBC: August 19th, 2015)
137. Destiny (SBC: August 25th, 2015)
Storm Racers: Reunion
On December 26th, 2020, jjs confirmed Storm Racers would have a brief return for its 10th anniversary in spring 2021. "Reunion" will be a four-part miniseries movie
Storm Racers shorts could be purchased at jjsthekid's Spin-Off Shack, except for Skodwarde's Adventure which was posted in the normal thread. All of the other shorts are exclusive to the store. A total of 10 shorts were made relating to Season 1. The first 10 shorts were included as a bonus feature on the Season 1 DVD. 10 more were made in relation to Season 2. These shorts were very simple plots and filled in gaps between episodes. Jjsthekid confirmed shorts were discontinued in Season 3, due to lack of interest.
Season 1 Shorts
1. Skodwarde's Adventure: Skodwarde meets the Undersea Force in a non-canon short.
2. Spinning Out: Laneld goes out for a midnight trip, but he gets a flat tire.
3. Seek and Destroy: Cymtrax makes a new device which he thinks will help him get the Universe Keys.
4. There He Goes: Dash has a runaway boat bike!
5. Sunder and Spark: The Crusher begins to act weird.
6. Birthday Bash: The gang goes out to find an artifact for Darsun's birthday.
7. Delivery Dilemma: Mr. Krabs asks Nathan to deliver a meal to a customer for him when he sees him driving late at night.
8. Base Invasion: The gang fears a ghost is hiding in the base.
9. Vandal Attack: The gang heads to Senato where they discover the Vandalators are having a sacred ritual.
10. The Past and The Present: Darsun tells the gang more about her past and family.
Season 2 Shorts
11. Red Storm Rising: The Undersea Force learn the war with the Red Sentients is not over, while Darsun explains more of their past.
12. Secret Alliance: We learn how Squidstrictor allied with the Red Sentients.
13. The True Crimson King: We learn who the true Crimson King was.
14. Ice Games: When PJ and Nathan have a race down the Ice Zone mountain, Red Rarks interrupt.
15. Sawkus Delivery: A typical day of what Sawkus' role in the universe is.
16. Mr. Wolf: When scavenging the Zones for Blue Sentient artifacts, the gang comes to the Junkyard Zone again, and have another nice encounter with the Guard Wolf.
17. Robot Experiment: Kane makes a robot test dummy for the base.
18. Grand Ceremony: We see a flashback of an old Senato celebration with the Red Sentients and Blue Sentients.
19. Blazing Race: Dash tries to race against Kyton on Senato, while trying obtain a Blue Sentient artifact.
20. Warrior Fire: We see Kyton and Krosis trying to free Kuri's energy signal from the Undersea Force.
List of Zones
Season 1 - Storm Racers Zones
Mountain Zone (Episode 3)
Steel Platform Zone (Episode 4)
Swamp Zone (Episode 5)
Stadium Zone (Episode 6)
Bouncing Ball Zone (Episode 7)
Factory Zone (Episode 8)
Ice Zone (Episode 9)
Destroyed City Zone (Episode 10)
Tropical Island Zone (Episode 11)
Cyber Highway Zone (Episode 12)
Laser Field Zone (Episode 13)
Canyon Zone (Episode 14)
Moving Platform Zone (Episode 15)
Desert Zone (Episode 16)
Hive Zone (Episode 17)
Junkyard Zone (Episode 18)
Arena Zone (Episode 19)
Crystal Zone (Episode 20)
Ancient Ruin Zone (Episode 22)
Crater Zone (Episode 23)
Forest Zone (Episode 24)
Mining Zone (Episode 25)
Season 2 - Storm Racers: Fusion Zones
War Field Zone (Episode 28)
Pyramid Zone (Episode 33)
Box Zone (Episode 33)
Rocky Zone (Episode 34)
Plant Zone (Episode 35)
Misty Mountain Zone (Episode 39)
Magma Zone (Episode 40)
Shadow Zone (Episode 40)
Clockwork Gear Zone (Episode 45)
Floating Crystal Zone (Episode 46)
Intersecting Field Zone (Episode 46)
Trench Zone (Episode 49)
Season 3 - Storm Racers: Recharged Zones
Grassland Zone (Episode 56)
Glacier Zone (Episode 57)
Sky Barrier Zone (Episode 59)
Temple Zone (Episode 63)
Maze Zone (Episode 64)
Tunnel Zone (Episode 70)
Ancient Land Zone (Episode 70)
Season 4 - Storm Racers: Mutation Zones
Landform Zone (Episode 80)
Ocean Zone (Episode 81)
Tropical Jungle Zone (Episode 83)
Electricity Zone (Episode 86)
Kingdom Zone (Episode 89)
Dark Forest Zone (Episode 98)
Floating Island Zone (Episode 100)
Season 5 - Storm Racers: Legends Zones
Deserted Town Zone (Episode 115)
Season 6 - Storm Racers: The Lost Missions Zones
Ironworks Zone (Episode 128)
Valley Zone (Episode 129)
Dream Zone (Episode 136)
Jjsthekid: The creator of the show, and has written every episode, with some exceptions.
teenj12: Guest wrote the episodes "Team Undersea Force" and "Team Undersea Force Redux".
JCM: Guest wrote the episodes "Super Sponge", "Ancient Clash", "Death Match" and "Betty & Jack Investigations".
SpongeOddFan: Came up with the story for the episode "Lesson of the Master".
Here is a list of awards that Storm Racers has won.
The Golden Community Awards II - Best Spin-Off
The Golden Community Awards V - Honorary Show Award
The Golden Community Awards VI - Best Storyline
The Golden Community Awards VI - Most Well Written
The Golden Community Awards VIII - Best Ended Creation
- Several elements from Storm Racers carried over into Mystic Guardians, including a crossover.