• Advertisement

Four Powers, Four Teams

So Sejima

It's kind of like OMJ's S(lums)BU, but without the killing and Spongebob in every episode part. The four teams in SBC have talents in abilities. Spy Buddies are the best in accuracy, the Jellyfish Hunters are the fastest, the Karate Choppers are the strongst team, and the Goofy Goobers specialize in strategy being the team whos all around and have the smarts to know an opponents move. These teams use these powers in tournaments to win 20,000 doubloons for the team and an extra 2,000 for the winner(s). Comig soon.

ok a special preview right now!

Clappy: Welcome to our weekly tournament!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TrophyStealer:I'm gonna make you eat those words CD!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

jjs: you really think you have a chance at this dorkstar?

ssj: your taunts are good, but i'm in it to win it!

Box:I lost the battle, but not the war.*falls to ground*

SOF:I just want to live freely!

Crushing:I have this won and we didnt even start yet!

Smiles: You may be tougher than me and a friend, but im still giving it my best!

What will happen in the first episode? You'll have to watch it to find out. The airdate is TBA.This is not what I think of you all. Hopefully it doesnt offend any of you at all. Just saying.

episode 1 now.

It was time for the 17th SBU teams contest. I have won it two competitions ago due to the winner being the next host.I was so pumped for it. I walked into the center of SBU to enter the tournament. I'm in the tournament to win this.The host Clappy announced the tournament.

Clappy:Welcome all competitors to our weekly tournament.

Clappy explains the rules and announces the competitors. It shows the match ups and competition for round 1. First up is me vs. CD in a motorcycle race

CDCB:Phew, i'm lucky its that type of race.

TrophyStealer:You are, but it still doesn't mean I'm going to lose!

skips to halfway in the race

CDCB:I'm leading by a mile. Trophy, can you do me a favor by continuing to eat my dust?

TrophyStealer:I'm going to make you eat those words CD!

CD takes a shortcut and i take a long way putting me farther behind.

CDCB: Yes! Oh no I cant believe i got stuck!

he said as he got stuck and runs to the finish line

TrophyStealer:I have a chance!

I win by 5 seconds.

CDCB:Who just leaves quicksand in a racetrack anyway?

flashback to ACS putting quicksand in the track

Clappy: Wait ACS did it. Even though Trophy still wins, CD is still safe. ACS shall have a disadvantage in hs battle against jjs.

TrophyStealer and CD:Fair enough.

What will happen in the jjs-ACS battle and after that? Find out next episode.Sorry that this was rushed but theres a team contest in 4 minutes so it was rushed sadly.