• Advertisement

Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth

ExKizuna

No, im not obsessed with Deadpool....Maybe a little...Okay, after I write the first episode ill see a therapist. Good compremise? Anyway, this fic... is a weird one. See, its basically combining Spongebob and Marvel. Also, its an alturnate universe, so even tho this takes place in normal Spongebob locations, including Spongebob characters...Its dark. VERY dark.

Warning... Um, Alot of bad stuff? I rate it Little-Over T 125508.gif

Season 1 of Spongepool: SwaM

Ep. 1 Merc with a mouth... UNDERWATER!?

Yes, this is MY format. If you like it, thanks. If you don't, take it and shove it 630566.gif (Just joking, you all ROCK! 125508.gif) So, heres the SHORT, INTRODUCTION episode.

Ep. 1 Merc with a mouth...UNDERWATER!?:

*Script Format, sorry*

Shows Bikini Bottom, looking seemingly peaceful... but that will change. and lets let our main character-SPONGEBOB wearing a DEADPOOL costume-tell ya why, in his home of course. Cuts to spongebobs home. It shows a Deadpool costme-wearing Sponge, sitting in a chair, facing th camera.

Sponge: See, im Spongepool. You may be wondering "Why am i talking to the viewers at home, instead of doing an over-view think"? Well, its because im badass. I used to go about the name of Spongebob...Well, you can't have your real name announced anymore, or else you can get tracked. So, beings im a sponge, in a drop-DEAD costume, I live in the ocean, which is kind of a pool...So yeah, im Spongepool. Anyway, what caused this city to die, was there was this doctor. He sed to be hated, but he devoloped a machine, to give super powers. And of course, the "doctor"-who's name was Something Planktin-was who got the first powers. Sadly, a bunch of power-hungry freaks broke in and killed the doctor before hes powers transfered. Then the hooligans were fooling around with the machine, and it entered self destruct, they got scared. Finnaly, it explode...But, as a result almost EVERYONE that lives here and near-here got powers. But, none-except for mine and a couple others-of the powers have activated... But they will start. Today, according to the smartest people that live around here. And, its been proven...By my next target. How abot ya follow me?

Spongepool walks off. Shows a "1-hour later title card". Cuts to a dark room, with a really skinny man tied to a chair.

Spongepool: So tell me, BOF. You know about the powers?

BOF: Yes, yes I do. They are going to activate today.

Spongepool: Good. Now, would you like to tell the viewers at home WHY you know this?

BOF: Because... I... was the only survivor of the accident with doctor Planktins power machine.

Spongepool: Well, now that I have the info I need... BOF?

BOF: Yeah?

Spongepool: *Takes out one of his daggers* Your my next target.

BOF's eyes widened as Spongepool thrusted the dagger. But, BOF was skinny enough to slip through the ropes, and ran very quick. The short, cliffy-ending episode ends with SPongepool, alone in the empty room.

Some fun notes:

BOF is a referance to 206(2=B, 0 counting as O, and 6-F), which is the amount of bones in an adult body, and BOF has bone-related powers

BOF is a made up Hero/Villain