• Advertisement

Webby's Musical Song of the Day (Or So)

Webizoid

These are random songs from musicals I feel like sharing. That I like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n_cLkIA8-Y

Such a powerful song. It's from the musical version of the Disney musical film starring Christian Bale (yes, I'm serious. Batman was in a movie musical), David Moscow, Bill Pullman, Robert Duvall, Ann-Margret, and other names you might recognize. It didn't do very well in the box office, but it became an underground hit. Then Alan Meinken and friends decided to revive it for Broadway. I think some songs improved. And the new songs are kick-ass. I may post one some other day. Hell, the whole album might even be on here.

So this is Once and For All. Like I mentioned before, I think this song is way better in the musical version. Much more emotion behind it and the musicality is great. I reccommend you give it a listen.

After you do that, post your opinions here.

Wowzers, it has been a while. But I GOT THE PERFECT ONE OHMYFLACKINGOSH

WARNING: This contains language, sexual references, a gay black anarchist, a funeral, anarchist, a cross-dresser, lesbians, AIDS, broken hearts, blowing off Auntie Em, meatless balls, wine and beer, Maya Angelou, mucho masterbation, asshole landlords, marijuana, giant gestures, and Idina Menzel's ass.

La Vie Boheme. A classic song from a classic musical. Thank you, Jonathan Larson. RIP 1960-1996

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

All Through the Night. Not in a sexual way, guys. And the sailor quartet harmonies kick ASS. I was in that quartet when we did the show. Tenor II. Enough about me, LISTEN TO THE WONDERS OF COLE PORTER.