• Advertisement

The Super Squad!

Webizoid

Don't read unless you want to be spoiled! (I'm making the sypnosises now so I don't have to go back and look at it again)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Episode 1: The Forming Of the Squad!

A man named Fred is mowing his lawn one day and something wierd happens. A giant spark goes through it. It electrocutes Fred and he nearly dies....but doesn't. He survives, but the doctors make him bionic. Like some sort of bionic man. So because of his awesome bionic powers, He names himself Mr. Bionic and strives to fight crime everyday as a job. While on his daily duties, he meets some other heroes. Magnet Man, the Typhoon, Galactic Girl, and the Iron Fist. They vow to fight crime together and make a squad. A superhero squad. Thus was born the Superhero Squad!

Episode 2: The Bad Apple!

The Super Squad is off saving people one day and a bad guy named The Bad Apple terrorizes them and captures Galatic Girl for some-uses.. The squad tries to save her, but they get attacked by evil face-eating chihuahuas. One knocks out Mr. Bionic, and the group retreats to help him.

More sypnosises!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Episode 3: The Super Squad's revenge!

After Mr. Bionic is fully healed, the Super Squad sets out to save Galactic Girl. The Bad Apple suspects this and tries to flee from his HQ, but Mr. Bionic breaks in just in time. The Bad Apple tries to run, but Magnet Man keeps pulling him in. The save Galactic Girl and go back to their HQ.

More! (BTW: This is for people that don't like to read all of the story and just want the main idea.)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Episode 4: Mystery Mayhem! (1)

Dectective (Dick) George Johnson asks a favor of The Super Squad. He asks them to help him solve a mystery because he thinks that Tom-Tom is behind everything. Tom-Tom is George's arch-nemesis, and is a very bad man. They get little evidence, and there are too many suspects. Suddenly a man comes in and tells them what "happened". Then he gets up, gives George a bloody concusion (!!!!!), and leaves with all of George's money before The Super Squad can stop him. George is taken to the hosptal and dies. The Super Squad decides to continue the case and find out who did it.

Episode 5: The Case Lives On! (2)

The Super Squad continues the case and arrests the man that killed George. He confesses that he had something to do with the case, but he won't spill the beans on what. They put him in solitary confinement and try to find Tom-Tom and question him. They search for three days, with no luck. They go to check on the man and ask him what Tom-Tom looks like. He cooly replies, "You're looking at him." And attacks.

Episode 6: Tom-Tom??? (3)

Tom-Tom's minions attacks The Super Squad, making it unbearable for them. The Iron Fist, luckily, manages to bash all of the minions. Tom-Tom attacks, furiously, and wipes out Magnet Man, since magnets weren't needed. Mr. Bionic fought back, but was cleaned too. Galactic Girl steps up to the plate and strips in front of him (Which is why he killed George; to get to his wife and make little evil babies...eww.). tom-Tom is distracted, and Galactic girl beats the living crap out of him. Tom-Tom is put back in solitary confinment and confesses about everything. He is sentenced to life in prison. Galactic girl puts her things back in her drawer and The Squad goes back to the HQ.

Here is episode one!!!!

Episode 1: The Forming Of the Squad!

Fred is mowing his lawn one sunny afternoon in July, just like every Friday. Fred is a normal guy, who does normal things, has a normal job, has a normal wife, and normal kids. Basically, he has a normal life.

Anyways, he is mowing the lawn with a cup of coffee in one hand. But as he is talking to his neighbor, his dog Kibbles runs by him and startles Fred, causing him to drop his cup. The coffee went everywhere, but Fred was too busy scolding Kibbles to notice.

"You bad dog! You should control yourself, young man. Control you energy-"

Just then, the coffee simmered into the lawnmower's engine, and it goes haywire. Fred gets electrocuted.

Nancy, FredÔÇÖs wife, runs out and immediately dials 911. Fred is hospitalized in an instant.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fred nearly dies, but the doctors revive him. Thanks to technology, they make him a bionic man that does bionic things, yet still doesn't have a bionic job, or a bionic wife, or bionic kids. As he wakes up from his treatment and tests his new powers out, he decides to make his job "bionic".

Fred builds his own HQ and becomes a superhero, fighting crime everyday, as a job. He names himself Mr. Bionic.

----------------------------------------------------------------

One day, while saving a cat from a tree, another superhero flies past him, with multiple paperclips, pieces of magnetic metal, and other miscellaneous things stuck to him. Mr. bionic flies over.

"Who could you be?" asked Mr. Bionic.

"I am Magnet Man." says the superhero. "I am basically a living magnet. But alas, I am a magnetic robot, not a magnetic human, for I was killed in a car accident and these doctors put my living brain in a robot. Weird, huh?"

"Cool would be the choice word!" exclaimed Mr. Bionic. "Say, do you want to fight crime alongside me?"

"That would be cool!" Magnet Man smirked.

"Let's go recruit some more people!" Mr. Bionic proceeded.

"No need." Magnet Man reassured. "I have a band of superheroes with me already. Follow me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnet Man casually flies into a pizza shop, there sitting three other superheroes. Mr. Bionic is amazed.

"Mr. Bionic," Magnet Man started, "this is the Typhoon, Galactic Girl, and The Iron Fist."

"Hey there." Said The Typhoon. "I can run as fast as a typhoon spins. Plus, I have mad, mad, mad winds up my sleeves." He demonstrated.

"I am Galactic Girl." said a lady sitting in a corner, eating a slice of pepperoni pizza. " I have as much power as every plant in the universe, plus beauty."

"And then there is me, The Iron Fist." said a guy sitting next to her. "I have a giant fist of iron, that's basically it."

"You guys are all hired!" Said Mr. Bionic.

"What?" exclaimed the three heroes.

"Mr. Bionic is making a Super Squad, and was hoping you guys were good enough for the job." said Magnet Man." And you were!"

"Cool!" said The Typhoon.

"So now we need to name our squad." said Galactic Girl. "How about the Out-Of-This-World Squad?

"We should just stick with The Super Squad." The Iron Fist said simply.

"Then it's settled. Now let's go to the HQ!" Magnet Man said. "1, 2, 3!"

Everyone shouted; "Go Super Squad!" and flew to the HQ.

------------------------------------

Chapter 1= Done.

Here is be episode 2!

Episode 2: The Bad Apple!

The Super Squad is fighting a burglar that stole an old woman's purse one day when the sky suddenly turns black.

"I don't like the look of this." Shuddered galactic Girl.

"Me neither!" The Typhoon says.

They hear an evil laugh, high and squeaky. A man that is short, fat, and manically challenged man steps forward.

"Who are you?" Mr. Bionic asks, unsure about the situation.

He doesn't speak. He just picks The Iron Fist up and throws him at a wall. He gets knocked out.

Mr. Bionic stretches his arms out like Mr. Fantastic and grabs the fat man. The fat man takes out a chainsaw and is about to cut off Mr. Bionic's arms. Mr. Bionic drops the fat man to save his arms.

"Wuss." The Typhoon says under his breath as he runs in circles around the fat man, spraying water and blowing winds at him. The fat man, however, was smart too. He put out his leg, and trips The Typhoon. The Typhoon goes flying and hits a wall. He gets knocked out too.

"Now for the lady." said the fat man. He picked her up and started running. Too bad that fat man was fast too. He fled from the battle carrying Galactic Girl.

"Mangling Magnets!" shouted Magnet Man. "He's getting away!"

"We have to go after him." said The Iron Fist, who was becoming conscious.

"First, let's find out who this guy is." Mr. Bionic ordered.

------------------------------------------------

The Typhoon was on the Computer of Justice (COJ), when the information came to him.

"A-ha!" exclaimed The Typhoon. "The guy that took our lovely lady was named The Bad Apple. 35. He's known to steal women to use them for uses."

"Eww!" Magnet Man shivered. "We can't let him do this!!!"

"We have to give this guy a little visit." said Mr. Bionic. "Super Squad, AWAY!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------

They arrive at the HQ of The Bad Apple, but are spotted immediately. About 500 face-eating Chihuahuas attack them. They are able to fend off most of the Chihuahuas.

"There are too many!" shouted The Iron Fist as he banged away at the manging mutts.

"I can't go on....much longer!" Mr. Bionic said fading away. He fainted from exhaustion. The Chihuahuas start chewing away at his face.

ÔÇ£I don't get what's so appealing about our faces..." The Typhoon answered.

The gang was getting more and more exhausted as more and more Chihuahuas came. They had to flee to gain strength and wake up Mr. Bionic.

----------------------------

Chapter 2= Done.

Sorry if it was to short for you.

Here is episode 3!

Episode 3: The Super Squad's revenge!

Bionic Man was just waking up when he saw Magnet Man, The Typhoon, and The Iron Fist planning for an attack.

"So what do you have, boys?" asks Bionic Man.

"Well," Magnet Man begins, "we have decided to go in there with invisible cloaks from my good friend, Gandalf the White (Yes, he has invisible cloaks). then we will secretley free galactic Girl from her cage and get the heck out of there!"

"So just high-tail it?" asks Bionic Man.

"Yup, not much else to do." says The Iron Fist.

"OK then!" announces Bionic Man. "Let's go to the HQ!!!"

----------------------------------------------------

They arrive at the HQ and see a shadow running out of the back of the building. It's The Bad Apple! They run inside as Magnet Man pulls him in with his magnetic powers.

"Why didn't you do that in the first place?" asked The Typhoon.

"Uh......." Magnet Man stuttered. "Well we have him. Let's give him to police to be their problem."

They save Galactic Girl and go back to their HQ.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 3= Done!

Episode 4: Mystery Mayhem! (1)

The Super Squad was at the HQ one day when they got a call. The Typhoon picks up the phone.

"Hello, you have reached The Super Squad." said The Typhoon. "This is The Typhoon, how may we assist you?"

A voice answered. "Hello, young man. My name is George Johnson. I need a favor from you all."

"And what could that be?" asked The Typhoon.

"I am a detective, and I need your help with a mystery." George began.

"OK. Shoot."

"Well, I was watching a football game at a stadium. The Rhode Island Raiders vs. the Tennessee Tigers (I made the names up, OK?). It was like any other game, everything' was normal, I reckon you. But when the Raiders won, they were about to receive their trophy, right?"

"Right..."

"And it was no where to be found! Along with the trophy bearer! We reckon he's dead, but we aren't sure. We have a main suspect in mind, one that has been bugging us for years. His name is Tom-Tom. I don't know who in Sam's hell would give him a name like that, but that's none of my beeswax. He is a VERY bad man. I think he knew I was there so he could get to my wife. People are perverts these days."

"Like The Bad Apple!!!!"

" Uh.....sure. We have no evidence, though. We need your help to find evidence and track down this thief and, possibly, murderer."

"Yes sir! We'll be on it like white on rice!"

"Are you making fun of my country accent???"

"No. I use that phrase all of the time."

"Ah. So you will help me?

"Sure!"

"Great! Report to my office immediately."

"Alright. Be right there. Bye." The typhoon finishes as he hung up the phone.

He explained everything to the heroes, and they all fly to George's HQ.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrive at the HQ of the detective and he drives them to the football stadium.

"Why don't we arrest this Tom-Tom guy and pester him with questions?" asked Mr. Bionic.

"Well," George began, "He looks different, way different. I would know this because he broke into a bank last week. Nobody knew who he was. But he left behind a card. It read 'Enjoy being broke, citizens! From Tom-Tom.'"

"Who would do a dumb thing like that?" asked Magnet Man.

"Tom-Tom, apparently." muttered George.

They arrive at the scene of the crime and find little evidence. But more-than-plenty of suspects popped up, guy after guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when they were about to give up hope, a man comes in and tells them what happened. Apparently, the trophy bearer was in fact killed by none other than Tom-Tom. He also stole the trophy.

"Gee, I'm much obliged." said George.

"Oh, and one more thing." started the unidentified man.

He suddenly got up and kicked George's poor, fragile cranium. George spiraled to the ground, unconscious. His head bearing a bloody mark. The man left with all of the money and fled before The Super Squad could do anything.

"Call 911!!!" shrieked Galactic Girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

George is immediately taken to the hospital. The heroes wait for the news.

A doctor comes to them one day and tells them the news.

"I'm....sorry." said the doctor. "He just died. His concussion was too unbearable."

"Dangit!" shouted The Iron Fist.

"Sorry." the doctor sniffled. He had tears welled up in his eyes.

"We still shouldn't give up hope!" shouted Mr. Bionic.

"Why not?" asked Magnet Man.

"Because we are The Super Squad!" shouted Mr. Bionic. "We are superheroes!!!! The case isn't closed yet! 1, 2, 3!!!!!!"

"GO SUPER SQUAD!!!!" Everyone shouted. Even the doctor.

"The case will go on." Mr. Bionic said triumphantly. "Now let's solve it!!!!"

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4= DONE!

Episode 5: The Case Lives On! (2)

The Typhoon is seen running after the man who killed George. The man gets tired and falls to the ground. He is arrested and taken in for more questioning.

"Why did you kill George?" asked Mr. Bionic.

"Because I hate him." said the man. "That guy was one of my worst enemies."

"Well, sounds like you have something to do with this case." says Magnet Man.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." answered the man. "But does it REALLY matter?"

"Uh, yes it does." said The Typhoon.

"Well, I won't tell you until the time is right." the man said.

"And when will that be?" asked Galactic Girl.

"In a couple more paragraphs." the man said slyly combing his beard with his fingers.

"I give up with this man!" The Iron Fist shouted. "Put him in solitary confinement!"

And just like that, the man was put back in (guess where).

----------------------------------------------------------

"We have no leads!" shouted Magnet Man. "None!"

"I have an idea!" said Mr. Bionic. "We should find Tom-Tom and question him!"

"Good idea!" reassured Galactic Girl. "Let's go now!"

"OK." said The Typhoon.

----------------------------------------------------------

They search for three days with no luck. The Iron Fist goes into depression, Galactic Girl is annoyed, and the typhoon, of all people, is hungry.

"We have barely eaten in days!" whined The Typhoon. "We need food!"

"No, Joey." Magnet Man ignored, "We need answers."

"Ugh..." The Typhoon moaned.

"Let's try this man again." Galactic girl whined.

"But we won't get anything!" Mr. Bionic said.

"We have to try." said Galactic Girl.

"Fine...." Mr. Bionic moped.

They brought the man back out for more questioning.

Suddenly something comes to Mr. Bionic. The man said that George was one of his enemies, like Tom-Tom!

"Uh, say dude..." began Mr. Bionic.ÔÇØDo you know what Tom-Tom looks like?"

But they should've locked him up if they knew this would happen:

He coolly replied; "You are looking at him." Suddenly he gets up to attack.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 5= DONE!

Episode 6: Tom-Tom??? (3)

Previously: Tom-Tom reveals himself and attacks.

Tom-Tom gets up and goes NUTS. He destroys everything he sees, including The Super Squad. He sends out his minions that were hiding in the room the whole time (What do you know?!) to attack. The room goes from high-class to white trash in a flash. The Super Squad is losing the battle!!!! Since Magnet Man was useless and couldn't do anything, he gets wipes out by the minions. Mr. Bionic's clock was cleaned too.

Suddenly Galactic Girl steps up in front of Tom-Tom and strips bare. Whoops, there goes The Typhoon and the Iron Fist. They fainted.

"What are you doing?" asked Mr. Bionic, grossed out a bit.

"If you don't remember," Galactic Girl began, "He did this to get close to George's wife. Since he didn't get there yet, I'm the next best thing. I am tired, though, of being used for sexual uses. Please, Webizoid345, make this the last time!"

"Well," I began, "I did a poll and people wanted to see you in the nude. People ARE perverts these days. Now back to the story, all of you!"

Tom-Tom had the living crap beat out of him that day. He confessed to everything. That he stole the trophy, that he killed the trophy bearer, everything. The Super Squad was satisfied. He was sentenced to life in prison and that was the end of him....maybe. Galactic Girl gets dressed and they go back to the HQ.

----------------------------------------------

Mr. Bionic gets up at 1:30 in the morning the next morning to check on everyone. The Iron Fist is sleeping, Magnet Man is also sleeping. But The Typhoon was missing from his room. He checked in Galactic Girl's room and there he was with her, in the same bed!!!! Both appearing to have had sex. Mr. Bionic stores this in his memory and leaves, surprised and a bit disgusted.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 6= Done!!!

Synopsis time!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Episode 7: G+T=???

After The Typhoon has an affair with Galactic Girl, the Super Squad gets suspicious about the two lovebirds. Galactic Girl says she was probably drugged because she was going to stay abstinent until marriage (And that is obviously shredded to pieces), but The Typhoon says that Galactic Girl wanted it and she did most of everything. Galactic Girl shouts that she would never date or even love The Typhoon. Great job, Galactic Girl. You just pissed off The Typhoon. Now The Typhoon quits The Super Squad and becomes a Wal-Mart grocery bagger. The Super Squad begs heart-broken Typhoon man, and he refuses. Then The Super Squad gets attacked by The Bad Apple, who broke out of prison to terrorize The Super Squad. Everyone is trapped, and Galactic Girl is being....used....AGAIN. Then The Typhoon, now angrier than ever, attacks The Bad Apple, but accidentally kills him. He isn't arrested because it was in self defense...even though he saved other people. Weird how the world works, isn't it? Everyone is happy and Galactic Girl decides that The Typhoon isn't so bad. They start to date, but not in place of missions. GOOD.

Episode 8: Possessed Magnet Man

The Super Squad is chilling in their HQ one day when they see a tiny mechanical spider. The Iron Fist freaks out (He has a phobia of spiders. It is called arachnophobia.) But Magnet Man kills it (supposively) and flushes it down the toilet. But unfortunately, there was a second one. When Magnet Man went to sleep, it crept into his brain and started to control his mind. It started doing bad things, like robbing banks, stealing other things, murder, and worse. The Super Squad tracks down who's doing it, and it's coming from a man named Evil Eye (becoming the main villain of the whole series). He has a secret. It is about something that he and Mr. Bionic had experienced together. But it isn't revealed yet. They get to Evil Eye's HQ, and some minions attack. But these minions are strangely very strong and flexible. The Super Squad gives in, and are captured by Evil Eye.