• Advertisement

Z-Storm

Yeah, I was 8 minutes off the clock, but it's still a new episode.

12. Mutiny on the Boundaries

Instead on a ship, Seymour and everybody else arrived in choppers. Seymour came down and approached the hut.

“You are all now on dangerous premises. We request another challenge, and each and every one of them will be harder,” said Seymour.

“Just please give up and we’ll accept your rematch,” said Strezz, “But I know I can’t win against Vandyke.”

“Vandyke is not here right now, but we have Matt,” Seymour replied. Matt then suddenly appeared with a wicked pose.

*Video Journal*

Strezz: I have to admit, Seymour’s leadership is intense, but it just seems that either Matt or Vandyke could make the better leader, because I’m judgmental with the strengths of them.

*End*

“It may be a free country…but you can’t raid this place!” Shazza said.

“Your courage overlooks me,” said Seymour, “It must be a pain, especially with one man down.”

“And we don’t happen to be afraid of anything. For sure, I can count on Bruce, and he can overcome the storm. And no matter what, we can defeat you!” Shazza responded.

“Yeah, if Strezz is not the only one with powers,” said Hector.

“I have to admit, I’m on Strezz’s side,” said Monique, raising her power glove.

“Monique is a back-up, and so are Bruce and me. Maybe we all have powers, even Zowe,” said Shazza.

“Seriously, I do the right things, and you people are suddenly losing faith in me?” Zowe said, “But I hate to say it, but I want to fight, so I won’t have to die.”

“Yep, this is a pretty freakin’ huge situation, and we’re going to be part of it,” said Zack, “I don’t want to brag, but I’ve been introduced to few types of martial arts.”

“Alright Seymour, watch out, because you’re going down, again!” Strezz said.

The scene shows Bruce on the ship.

“So bored, so alone…” said Bruce, still about to reach Shellside Shores, then his leg was suddenly grabbed tightly by a hand from underwater, “Oh, what the hell?!” 

Bruce was overboard and he seemed to be grabbed by Captain Jetsam.

“I’ve been here for days, and I don’t know what your deal is,” said Bruce, as he reached the surface.

“You know too much,” Captain Jetsam said.

“I repeat, you’re pretty dangerous, I guess that’s what your name means,” Bruce replied.

“I have a story too, but I won’t let you pass,” Captain Jetsam replied.

The scene goes back to Strezz and the others with Seymour.

“We’re going to have you start off with Hector,” said Seymour.

“Wait a minute, what I don’t manage to beat you all? Do I just lose everything, along with me and my friends’ lives?” Strezz asked.

“Wow, brilliant idea, sir. And now the battle between Hector and Strezz will commence!” Seymour said.

It started raining and Z-Storm was in action. Strezz started it off with a lightning blast, lightly making Hector fall in the sand. As Strezz has remembered, Hector still wasn’t that strong. Hector then uses his blood fist to hit Strezz. Strezz brings out his lightning blade as Hector was using his crimson blast multiple times until Strezz got hit by one. The lightning blade hits Hector effectively as Strezz uses his plasma blast, hitting him again. Hector effectively uses his blood fist attack again, but swiftly gets another turn, and uses the same attack. Strezz uses his plasma blast again next, and hits Hector. Hector then uses his crimson missiles; Strezz manages to dodge a few. Strezz uses his lightning blade again, as Hector introduces his new attack. With just a gleam of red light, Strezz’s blade was swiped. Hector uses Strezz’s blade to hit him. Strezz’s next attack was his lightning blast, and tried to get his blade back. At once, Hector uses his crimson missiles and lightning blade to hit Strezz, making him go to the ground. Strezz flew back up, uses another plasma blast, and dodges Hector’s next missiles. Fortunately, Strezz was quick enough to get his blade back; he hits him, and snatches another turn with another lightning blast. Hector was then defeated.

“You’re still good, maybe you won’t stand a chance against Seymour,” said Hector.

“One thing I can’t stand a chance against is probably exhaustion, but it’s just two more fights,” said Strezz.

“Strezz, I need you for a minute,” said Shazza, as she has Strezz go behind the hut, “For your next fight, Z-Storm has another attack, and I’m going to see if you can learn it.”

The next scene shows Bruce and Captain Jetsam’s scenario.

“I see, you make your personality darker and darker. There’s probably something about you that I can’t put my fins on,” said Bruce.

“Tell you what, I know Seymour. And I like him, and maybe I don’t,” Captain Jetsam explained. “In addition, my true identity is Rico Fractjaws,” he continued, eventually ripping off his disguise, he now resembles a tiger shark appearance.

“Seymour’s definitely looking for you now,” Bruce replied.

“That doesn’t matter right now, there’s still no holding back, because I’m strong too,” said Rico.

Bruce was swimming quickly to get back to Strezz and co., as being chased by Rico. The next scene shows Strezz and the others again, after Shazza told Strezz about his next attack.

“The fight with Strezz and Seymour can now be commenced,” said Hector.

The next round begins, as Seymour goes first. Seymour brings out his blade, along with Strezz, having an aerial blade fight. In comparison, they way they use them were faster. It kept going until Seymour knocks out Strezz. Strezz then uses his lightning blast, but misses. Before seeing Bruce and Rico on shore, Seymour forms a tsunami wave to hit Strezz effectively, once again. Bruce and Rico stayed in the water, as Strezz tries using his plasma cannon, and it hits this time. Seymour then takes flight and introduces another of his attacks. Seymour takes a plunge on the ground, making a paralyzing wave of electricity, making Strezz unable to move at times. Strezz was unsure when to use the new attack he knows, but Shazza told him when his cue can be making. Strezz was unable to use his psychical attacks, and uses his lightning blast again and slightly hits Seymour.

“Seymour…he’s gotten stronger,” Strezz thought.

*Video Journal*

Monique: So right now, I’m anticipation for when Shazza will let me use my back-up. We’ve haven’t joined in one round, and it’s apparently anybody’s fight.

*End*

The fight between Strezz and Seymour then continues. With Strezz still unable to move, Seymour was quicker, and dashes with his blade to hit Strezz again. Strezz then uses his plasma cannon, and plans on repeating the pattern until he thinks he’s ready for the move he learned. Seymour attacks again, as he creates another tsunami wave, nearly defeating Strezz. Then, Strezz knew he was ready, and activates a bright yellow glow. The effect from it restored Strezz’s mobility, regained bits of health, and slightly got more energy. Before Strezz was going to attack again, Seymour uses his ‘plasma plunge’ but doesn’t paralyze Strezz this time. Strezz then uses his blade again, Seymour follows the suit. Strezz successfully hits him, from his extra energy. Seymour then forms another tsunami wave, but Strezz was smart enough to fly from the wave’s height, and then uses his plasma cannon to hit Seymour, putting him to the ground. Seymour is not worried, but knows he’s lacking options. Seymour uses his blade again, same for Strezz. After a few times of blocking, Strezz finishes it off, thus defeating Seymour.

“You seem to get stronger, but you have more skill in your body than muscles,” said Seymour.

“Sometimes I’m really not that lucky. Maybe I’ll win the next round,” said Strezz, breathing a bit heavily.

*Video Journal*

Shazza: I’m amazed to see how tough Strezz is right now, with more help from me. Maybe exhaustion will not defeat him either.

*End*

The scene goes back to Bruce and Rico, once again.

“Wow, it’s probably been a long time, and it was enough for Seymour to almost snap my bones,” said Bruce.

“And we ought to reach Seymour ahead of time,” said Rico.

As Bruce and Rico were swimming ahead, Bruce suddenly tripped on something in the water and grabbed it. It seemed to be a weird totem piece with a carving of a walrus, he held it on, but ignores it.

“We totally need Bruce for the next round,” Strezz said to himself, “Just don’t worry about it, he’ll be back soon.”

“Hey everybody, look whose back!” Bruce said, approaching his friends. With that happening, Strezz, Shazza, and some others hugged him, as a pleasure to see him back.

“I knew you would come back Bruce!” Shazza said.

“Its drag, but those days, I mostly think of you,” Bruce responded.

“Great, celebrate all you want, but if you’re all wondering, the name’s Rico, and I’m here to cause some trouble,” said Rico.

“Oh yeah, forgot about him,” Bruce added.

”Anyways, the next round with me can now begin,” said Matt.

“And Bruce, would you mind if we provide help from you for my fight with Matt?” Strezz said, Bruce agreed.

Z-Storm was once again activated, as Matt activates Dark Goliath. Strezz starts with a lightning blast, but gets passed through by Matt’s giga-sphere, hitting Strezz effectively. Bruce decides to take another turn, and conducts electricity, slightly hitting Matt. Monique decided to go next, and reduced some of Matt’s damage with the power glove. Strezz went next and uses his lightning blade, along with Matt’s sharp one. They were blocking each other until Matt hits Strezz. Bruce did his same cue, but twice. Monique does the same too, but it misses. Shazza then decides to use her attacks. With Z-Storm powers intact to her device, Shazza uses a lightning blast on Matt. Matt pretty much knew that he could lose from teamwork, but obviously, the bad-ass wasn’t giving up. Matt uses his giga-sphere again, but on Bruce. Matt was still losing damage, as Strezz uses his plasma cannon, along with Bruce using his same attack, but once, alongside Monique, but it hits this time. Suddenly, Matt then uses his giga-spheres, but actually four at once, hitting the four attackers. It took a little while for them to get up. Strezz uses his plasma cannon again, as Shazza uses the same lightning blast. Matt used his multiple spheres again, but only hitting Bruce, Monique, and Shazza. Strezz was left standing and uses his lighting blade, along with Matt. They both strike their blades, as a blue and white light appears. Strezz and Matt were breathing a bit heavily. Unfortunately, Strezz is the one who goes down.

“I lost to you Matt…but it was 2-1,” said Strezz.

“We’ll be waiting for you, and you’ll end up in the deep end,” said Matt, as Seymour, Rico, and the others have left.

“Okay, so that was the invasion?” Monique said.

“And another weird day, but we have Bruce back on our side,” said Cam.

Everybody else was back in Sal’s hat, and had a bit of a celebration. But the time they were asleep, the scene focuses on Bruce. He didn’t know much about the totem thing, but though it could be a small decoration to the hut. The totem piece then started glowing.

---------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Character Debuts: Rico Fractjaw
Introduced Attacks: Unamed healing move (Z-Storm)

Three battles in one episode, I almost feel exhausted myself.

13. Typhoid Sal

Strezz and co. we’re in a jungle. The others just saved their complaints for later. 

“Shazza, can you tell me what we’re here for?” Strezz asked.

“If we’re to get out of the storm quicker, we just have to simply retrieve the lost treasures, before you-know-who collects them,” said Shazza.

“So, does this is mean every trip to the jungle marks how many “valuable” we could get?” Monique questioned.

“Not everyday, mate,” Shazza answered, “In a few moments, we’ll track down our next objective, and we have nothing to worry about for today.”

“Frankly, I’m worrying about my body, is it hot in here?” Bruce said.

“Nice try Bruce…but if that wasn’t a joke, don’t worry about that either. It’s going to rain any time now,” said Monique.

Shazza was still cutting down her way to the next treasure, as she, Strezz, and the others continue walking along. With Shazza’s device, she found the treasure’s location.

“The radar’s telling me that the object is underground,” said Shazza, “Has anybody brought a shovel?”

“So I guess we didn’t plan this carefully…but I’m a fast digger!” Dallas said.

A half hour later, the hole Dallas burrowed up revealed a small diamond, and a totem piece.

“Hmm…maybe this diamond has to do with Z-Storm’s extra support, but I’m unsure about the totem pieces, maybe we’ll leave that alone,” said Shazza, and only grabbed the diamond.

“Speaking of those things, I think I’ve seen Bruce carrying one around,” said Strezz.

They were about to go back to the hut, but a mysterious temple in the distance caught their eyes. As Strezz suggested going inside, Sal suddenly appeared.

“Hey Shazza, just thought I can join along,” said Sal.

“I guess you can be lonely sometimes,” Shazza thought. “So yeah, we should go inside that thing.”

Strezz and co. went inside, it seemed a bit dark, and the place had several markings they can’t read. Then, they saw a container.

“You know, there are bad things or good things happening, when you open up things that you don’t know, a wise man told me,” said Cam.

“Who cares, bust this thing open!” Zack said.

Sal was volunteered to open it, revealing a swarm of bugs. All but Bruce were touched by them. For reasons of unknown, the bugs flew out of the temple.

*Video Journal*

Dallas: As how much I would hate being covered in bugs, that was probably the most random thing to happen to me, and I didn’t see that coming either.

*End*

“What the hell did I just experience?” Zowe said.

“It looks like nobody else saw that coming either, but let’s go back to the hut and come back later, just to be safe,” said Shazza, “But at least those bugs were gone.”

Back in the hut, it was around evening.

“Almost a crazy day, and it was not worth it,” said Monique.

“Best part is, things are still alright,” said Sal. But suddenly, he started coughing, then sneezing a second after that. His face then becomes red.

“Great, it seems that Sal has became totally sick, I don’t know if this is going to effect our next trips, but we’re going to take care of him,” said Shazza.

“That’s a bit scary, do you think you can diagnose that, because I think Sal’s face is becoming gray now,” said Cam.

“I can, because I think I’ve seen this before,” said Captain Tide, It’s some type of flu, and it’s contagious, I think I recall the cause of being in contact of a swarm of rare bugs.”

“Oh shit, that means we’re all sick, doesn’t it?!” Dallas said with surprise.

“Well, they haven’t touched me for some reason, but to be honest, if I were to act as nurse, it would be a bit of a pain,” said Bruce.

“It’s just a disease; we can fight it, right?” Sal said.

“Wow, I never expected your lamp to be so bright, Sal,” said Cam.

“Oh crap, we lost control of Cam, he’s now blind!” Dallas said in panic.

“I can live with that,” said Zack.

“Anyways, Bruce should take care of things, as I try to find a cure, but I need a volunteer,” said Captain Tide.

“I’ll go, I actually got immune from that type of disease about a year ago, the time I’ve heard about it,” Shazza volunteered.

The scene goes to the next day, Strezz and co. heard Zowe’s scream boom throughout the rooms, Zack rushed in to see Zowe’s backside.

“My face, my beautiful face,” Zowe cried, and turn her head around for Zack to look.

Zack and the others resisted the urge to vomit, (besides Cam, due to having his vision blurred) as Zack said, “Holy freaking mackerel, you’re hideous, but not in the inside…”

“Oh, why couldn’t it have been Monique?” Zowe said with awe.

“Well, things are going to get worse, since Sal spread the flu,” said Strezz.

“I’m still unsure if the flu has got to me, because all of a sudden, my fins are gray,” said Bruce.

In Strezz’s head, he was thinking “We’re doomed,” then Marissa came, as she becomes the next victim for one of the symptoms.

“Ugh, does anybody have any aspirin? It just seems that every step I take, my brain kind of pulses,” said Marissa.

“Captain Tide and Shazza better hurry up, I’m starting to get more worried than yesterday,” said Bruce. “So let’s take a look, Sal’s health is becoming ugly, Cam is blind, Marissa has a bit of an abominable headache, and Zowe doesn’t look perfect anymore.”

“At some time, I better leave to see what Shazza and Captain Tide are doing,” said Bruce.

“You don’t get it, do you? Everything’s getting worse and worse, and I can’t take it anymore, it feels like I’m going to EXPLODE!” Dallas exclaimed, and ran around, jumping on stuff, and being paranoid at once.

“And now Dallas has some kind of hyperactive paranoia,” said Strezz.

The next scene shows Shazza and Captain Tide in the jungle.

“This is a pretty obvious scenario; we find the possible cure in the jungle. Does this mean we go inside the temple again?” Captain Tide said.

“The only thing I’d be worried about is if the weird disease catches Bruce, I hope that mate is doing fine,” said Shazza.

“Hey, I think I see somebody in the distance,” Captain Tide said, pointing to that person.

“It’s that Rico person we saw two days ago, I wonder what he wants,” said Shazza.

The scene goes back to Bruce and the others. The next victim ended up being Monique.

“Oh my goodness, I think this flu is spreading like wildfire, and quicker than I expected!” Bruce said.

“Ugh, my throat feels so sore,” said Monique, “Oh, I totally blame Sal for this!”

Pretty much, Sal was getting sicker and sicker. Bruce then says, “Everything’s under control, I can give him orange juice anytime he wants any.”

“I hate to say this, but I think you should go with Shazza and Tide,” said Sal.

“Alright, of course I will, for the safety of my friends, especially Sal!” Bruce vowed, and left the hut.

”Oh, and by the way, I think part of your face is turning gray too,” Strezz added.

“I’m lucky nothing bad happened to me yet, I am indeed indestructible,” said Zack. Cam then gives him a pat. With that, he says, “Ow! That actually hurt!”

“I guess your symptom meant that you lost all your muscles,” said Strezz.

“Nope, it’s just that everything that touches him hurts, so his body is fragile now,” said Cam, as another touch hurts Zack. “Though, doing things lightly is just as fine.”

The scene goes back to Shazza and Captain Tide with Rico.

“I’m just here for some reason, but now, I feeling like fighting you two,” said Rico, “And I kind of heard that Bruce is taking care of things, right?”

“Yeah, we’re here to find a cure to a strange flu,” Shazza responded, “But as always, if it’s a battle you want, then I say, go for it!”

“To warn you, I may not have powers, but I’m best picked for my dangerous techniques and teeth,” Rico replied.

Before it started, Bruce caught up with Tide and Shazza.

“You two know that Strezz has the main powers, right?” Bruce said.

“Okay, so I felt stupid about that part, and what are you doing here?” Shazza asked, “And what’s happening to your face?”

Bruce then noticed his face was covered in gray hair, but decided to ignore, “I don’t know, but I’m ready to fight, powers or not!”

Rico then jumped to a tree, and karate kicks Bruce. Apparently, Rico knows karate. Bruce uses lightning conducting attacks to hit Rico. Captain Tide then found the cure, which happened to be some sort of plant; Rico then blocks the path as Shazza uses one of Z-Storm’s attacks from her device to hit Rico. The three then started to run to the hut for the cure.

“So, how do you think we can cure eight people?” Captain Tide questioned.

Then, another strange feeling occurred for Bruce, he then says, “I got to go,” and runs off the hut. Before this was going to happen…

“Alright, those three will be back with the cure sooner or later, let’s not worry yet,” said Strezz.

“For some reason, I’m feeling sleepy,” said Marina, and dozed off.

“That seemed quick…and unfortunately, I’m next,” said Strezz.

Bruce then went inside the hut and aimed for the washroom, for a look in the mirror.

“Something’s going on with me, and it’s not the flu,” Bruce said to himself, and then made some grunting sounds.

“Bruce, you’re not doing anything strange in there, right?” Monique said.

The gray hair on Bruce’s face then started to spread all over his body. Then, a small black nose appears, as his fish attributes started to disappear, and become what is a walrus. Then, two standard tusks grew around his mouth. Lastly, his clothes were altered, as a black mask is around his eyes, his shirt was now an aqua color, with a red cape around his neck, and his shoes gave him ability to hover.

“I am the walrus!” Bruce said, after leaving.

*Video Journal*

Strezz: I just jumped to see Bruce become “that.” I just hope nothing goes wrong.

*End*

Bruce soared around and saw Rico. He began testing his unknowingly obtained powers by taking a breath, he can breathe ice. Rico jumped and kicked Bruce, almost making him land to the ground. Still having the grip from his hover shoes, Bruce was in the air again, he tries his ice breath again, as Rico grabbed a giant piece of palm tree bark and was willing to use it for whacking. It was unfortunately blocked; as Bruce tried using his ice breath again, still unsure about what other powers he has. This time, it hits, and freezes Rico. He can hover and breathe ice, what else? He tried to grab the ice block surrounding Rico, and noticed his strength was slightly increased. He simply just tosses Rico around. Rico was free afterwards.

“I don’t know what’s going on here,” said Rico, “but let’s call this an unofficial battle,” he then left afterwards.

A few minutes later, everybody was back inside the hut, and everybody was cured.

“Thank goodness, I hate being sick,” said Zowe.

As Bruce grabbed the totem piece, a green light from it shines on Bruce, quickly reverted to his actual self.

“Though, I wonder how Bruce suddenly became some kind of walrus,” said Strezz.

“Hmm…that we’ll figure out later,” said Sal.

------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Bruce gains a form

Symptoms each character got(except Sal):

Cam- blindness
Zowe- flawful skin
Marissa- headache
Dallas- hyperactive paranoia
Monique- sore throat
Zack- fragile body
Marina- drowziness

Shazza, Captain Tide, and Bruce were unaffected, as Strezz experienced no symptom in time.

14. The Hidden Wild

The scene starts out with the outside of Shellside Shores. It was empty, nobody was there, just sound. But then, the sound of a large boot is heard.

“Nobody is here, nobody is always here,” thought Vandyke.

“So, what was your plan?” Hector said.

“We just get rid of almost everyone, we just need to take away Strezz and his powers first,” said Seymour.

10: 06 AM

“So, what are we going to do today?” Strezz questioned.

“Do what we always do, Strezz: try and get out of this island,” said Monique.

“So far, we have one diamond, and it is an extra for Z-Storm’s powers. So when it rains again-“said Shazza.

“You experiment Strezz again…how about you let us do what we want to do?” Zowe suggested.

“Besides doing nothing all day and let Seymour conquer everything?” Shazza said.

“I don’t know where you’re getting that at, but Strezz is free with his choices, and you’re acting like we’re not,” Monique replied.

Shazza just pauses and listens, and just leaves the hut through the backdoor.

“This is bad, because we still can’t settle our differences,” said Strezz.

“And I don’t know what to do, maybe either you are Bruce could go inside and discuss with Shazza, or both, whatever it takes,” Cam suggested. Strezz goes first and goes out to see Shazza, looking down.

“I feel horrible,” said Shazza.

“I would advise you to reconsider that statement, but don’t mind the others…except Bruce, because I know he has a thing for you now. You’re probably part of a family, even though you, I, and Bruce only listen most of the time,” Strezz discussed.

“The term family definitely doesn’t make me feel satisfied either,” Shazza replied.

“What are you talking about? You don’t have ‘that’ either?” Strezz replied.

“You can figure that out yourself, mate.”

Strezz then goes back inside the hut and insists on Bruce to reason with her.

“So you’re saying that Shazza’s family is kaput?” Bruce asked.

“Just try and see what you can do,” said Strezz.

Bruce steps out and says, “The spirit is within you Shazza, even if you’re not Z-Storm anymore.”

“I’m sorry Bruce, but my mood was already killed over,” said Shazza.

“I’m still going to lighten it up for you,” Bruce replied, “It’s only been almost a month, and love isn’t always prompt, but do you want to meet this speculation?” 

“You don’t have to,” Shazza replied, “But you’re a really interesting guy.” Then the two kiss, for about three seconds.

“Hey…Sal made breakfast,” said Cam.

“I’ll just stay here, I have strong resistance,” said Bruce.

The next scene shows Seymour and his other agents in the headquarters, about five minutes after Bruce and Shazza’s conversation.

“What’s our next plan?” Hector questioned.

“First of all, none of us will do it,” said Seymour, “Second, we’re using one thing with a heavy craving,” he continued, and reveals a big sea snake, “At least big enough for 10 people.”

“Sir, what should we do with our captive?” Rico said, changing the subject.

“Just let her go, hopefully she won’t be endowed with any situation,” said Seymour.

10: 32 AM

While the snake was released and with the captive wandering around the island, the prospect is at Sal’s hut.

“It’s almost going to rain, I hope Bruce is alright,” said Shazza.

*Video Journal*

Monique: Everybody tends to worry about Bruce, and not me? That’s fine, but he always comes out alright.

*End*

“I should check on him,” said Strezz and goes outside to see that Bruce was nowhere in sight. He comes back inside and exclaims, “I think Bruce has gone missing!”

“Are you serious?! He can’t just disappear like that!” Shazza said surprised.

“Well, at least we’re all still here. What other problems could one of our missing members bring up?” Marina said.

The girl from earlier then shows up, and says, “Oh, hi! We don’t know each other, but I’m from Japan to top things up!”

“And it looks like we have some random person at our hut,” said Zowe.

“True, and we have no idea how she knows us and how she got here,” said Strezz and then faces the girl, “What’s your name?”

“My name is Kiyoko! I’m thirteen, and people consider me as a talent legend,” said Kiyoko.

“But seriously…how did…why did…we don’t even know you, and that’s why I don’t think we can keep you here,” Strezz replied.

“Some random guys captured me, and I barely even get any respect? Come on, it will be great. We can talk for hours,” Kiyoko replied.

“Don’t mean to interrupt…actually I do, but has anybody seen Dallas and Marissa? I think they’ve gone missing too while Kiyoko was bringing up a conversation,” said Monique.

“Is there a mystery to be solved? I’m good with that! I can be the ace detective, mostly because I’m the prettiest!” Kiyoko said.

“This is no funny business Kiyoko! Since you’re new here, you’ll probably be the look out, while we handle the rest,” said Strezz.

“You know, we should just check the cameras I installed days ago, and see what happened to three of our friends,” said Cam.

With that, the scene goes to the security room.

“All the cameras are gone, how did that happen?” Cam said.

“I don’t know, I guess we must have been really aware today,” Zack said sarcastically.

“So whoever is behind these captures remains a mystery?” Strezz said, “It’s definitely got to be Seymour or the others.

Just then, Strezz and co. heard a scream. The sound was believed to be coming from the vent.

“I think that was Zowe screaming,” said Marina.

“We got to get to the bottom of things, and we must be sly as a fox,” said Cam.

The scene is back outside; everybody was inside the hut, but with the exception of Strezz and Cam. By the time it was raining, Strezz as Z-Storm flies through to see what’s going on, as Cam is the lookout.

”Alright, we still have some communicating equipment, and I gave the rest to your friends, what do you see?” Cam said to Strezz.

“It’s just the usual. Clouds, sand, and trees,” said Strezz.

It then goes to Sal’s hut where everybody else was inside.

“So Strezz is some kind of superhero?” Kiyoko questioned.

“Of course he is, he was the chosen one,” said Shazza, “Though, it’s raining out, but I think I’ll provide an extra for Cam.” With that, she leaves and sees Cam and Strezz. “Is there any good progress?” She asked.

“Not quite, but we ought to keep standing here, until we find out what happened,” said Cam.

“Still nothing guys, wait…I think I see something,” said Strezz.

“What is it?” Shazza questioned.

“It looks like a giant snake leaping at me…” said Strezz. 

As the undersea snake reaches contact with Strezz, the fangs were strong enough to jam one of Z-Storm’s controls, and Strezz was now reverted, before getting eaten. The snake then swiftly skids away and goes behind Sal’s hut.

”Oh my god, do my eyes deceive me? Cam, can you identify that?” Shazza said, but apparently, Cam was missing too. “Cam…where is you?”

Suddenly, there was a scream, coming from the hut. Kiyoko comes out from it.

“There was a giant snake, it was so scary!” Kiyoko said, “And now my clothes are soaked.”

“What about the part with the snake?” Shazza said.

“I think you should take a look,” Kiyoko replied and then reveals the emptiness of Sal’s hut.

“So that snake just ate everybody else?” Shazza said. “And now it’s just two of us, all alone.”

“But what if it takes us out?” Kiyoko questioned.

“I guess that means this whole population would vanish,” Shazza replied, “We should head for the jungle, it’s a snake’s main environment.”

The scene then goes to Shazza and Kiyoko wandering around the jungle.

“This island is so mysterious. Do we have any luck yet?” Kiyoko said.

“No, the snake could be anywhere, but we can’t find it…and I don’t know if it’s a part of Seymour’s schemes,” said Shazza, “And to be honest, you’re not that much help and I seem to lose a lot of things, and then I lost my friends.”

“No need to be upset, they would always come back,” Kiyoko replied.

“They can’t if they’re inside that coil…maybe we should give up,” Shazza replied, almost tearing up.

“Give up you says? Girl that is totally not the Shazza I know, and surprisingly, I was only here for about two hours. Even your friends know that you’re not yourself!” 

“Kiyoko…you have a point, but…”

“You’re not giving up that quickly. I didn’t give up when I lost twice in a row in recording history of being in pageants,” she continued.

“Kiyoko, I believe that the snake is right behind you,” Shazza said, pointing to the clinging snake on a tree.

“Oh, what do you know…” Kiyoko said softly, and then exclaims, “Kill it, kill it Shazza!”

The snake then leaps at the two and tries to grab Kiyoko, Shazza grabs the snake, but lets it go when it was about to chomp on her.

“That’s not defending and fighting, you’ve got to be serious,” said Kiyoko.

“How am I going to do that?” Shazza asked.

“Think about it, it’s not that hard,” Kiyoko replied.

Shazza then tries grabbing the snake again, but trips on the snake’s body. Shazza just quickly gets up before the snake was about to swallow her up. Shazza grabs it and tries to make it spew out the victims, but it failed.

“Come on, use some more force!” Kiyoko said.

Shazza then thinks about the advice Kiyoko gave her before. She was then thinking about what Strezz said about the term ‘family,’ and then thought about Bruce. Unfortunately for Kiyoko, she unfortunately gets swallowed up like the others.

“I must stand tall…I know I can,” said Shazza.

Shazza then grabs the snake again, and swings it around. She then keeps on fighting it, until the snake spews Strezz and the others out.

“I’m really glad that’s over,” said Zack.

“Still, the snake’s going crazy…” said Cam, “And there’s something above its spinal area.”

Shazza then notices the glowing red spot on the snake and pulls the piece out, making the snake less aggressive.

“I was thinking it had to do with Seymour,” Shazza said, referring to the piece, and crumbles it. “Hopefully this undersea snake won’t do any more harm,” she faces the snake and says, Now get out, before somebody finds you again.”

The scene then goes back to Sal’s hut.

“So now we have Kiyoko in our party,” said Zowe.

“Yep, and hopefully she’ll have some use,” said Shazza.

“That was a totally crazy day,” said Kiyoko.

“Everyday is bound to be a crazy day,” said Monique. Then they were all asleep.

-------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Debuts: Kiyoko (joins the roster)
Hopefully, Shazza will not hog the storyline in the next episode.

15. Illusion Z-Storm

“So, what are we doing today, are we going to go fishing, hiking, canoe riding, hunting-“Kiyoko was saying before Monique interrupts her.

“If you keep your mouth shut, you’ll know what’s going to happen,” said Zowe.

“Sorry, but I’m just excited. Are you excited? I’ve never been so excited! Well, unlike yesterday with the snake,” said Kiyoko.

Cam gets up and says, “What was all that noise?”

“It’s just Kiyoko. However she got here in the first place, I’m not amused…and it’s only day two,” said Zowe.

Strezz gets up and then says, “A bunch of guys trapped her in here, and the only possible group that could have done that is Seymour and…” Strezz then freezes with shock and continues, “Of course, and now they’re just bringing us people we don’t know!”

“And why couldn’t we kill em’ so easily?” Cam asked.

“They’re just going to keep trying to kill us and I haven’t been introduced much to Z-Storm,” said Strezz.

Then the scene goes to Loud K. headquarters.

“We failed again, sir,” said Hector.

“That was just a small attempt,” said Seymour, “Which was almost clever enough to work.”

“So what’s next?” Rico questioned.

“I’d like to introduce you to another of our members,” said Seymour. As he steps out, Seymour gives detail, “His name is Quinn, his main exo-armor makes him part chameleon, he’ll fool just about anybody.”

“Hmm, that’s a pretty excellent idea,” said Hector.

“And what are you going to do if it fails?” Rico asked Seymour.

“We keep moving on, but our fellow member can as long as you guys,” said Seymour, “Now Quinn, go to the beachside, and do the best to get rid of at least someone.”

“Yes sir,” said Quinn, and leaves.

Then it comes back to Strezz and co. after everyone else was awake.

“What do we have right now for our usual routine?” Marissa said.

“Well, I have a surprise for you guys, but it’s in Seymour’s place, so we have to be careful sneaking inside,” said Shazza.

“Cool, we’re going undercover? I can be “Double-O Kiyoko,” said Kiyoko.

“Not to mention that Kiyoko is suddenly full of Venom today,” said Zowe.

”Oh yeah, that happens to me a lot, it’s a developed character trait,” Kiyoko added.

In the next scene, Strezz and co. take careful steps while sneaking inside Loud K. headquarters, they’ve been doing the method until they reached the transporter. And little do they know that Quinn was spying on them while invisible before they stepped inside.

“This is the transporter we used a while ago,” said Cam.

“Yeah, but when you guys were spying on me that time, there’s something I left out,” said Shazza.

“Of course, because you were too busy doing something dumb,” said Zowe.

“Please keep quiet mates, we don’t want anybody to hear us,” Shazza whispered, Shazza then used the transporter, taking them to the ‘mall’ they once been in. “This is actually my house.”

“You have a mini-mall for a living?” Dallas said.

“Well, there’s a little fish story I can tell, they didn’t end up like me before Seymour caught up with you guys, but that’s not all, I’ll explain the rest later,” said Shazza.

“What does Seymour want to do with your house?” Cam asked.

“Well, that was when I was Z-Storm for a while. Seymour knew and invaded this place, I don’t know why it’s in the transporter,” said Shazza.

“Anything else you would like to share about this?” Monique said.

“Not yet, but you guys can hang out here for a about an hour or two, right?” Shazza said.

*Video Journal*

Kiyoko: You know, I have a lot of stuff to talk about. I was totally frightened when I showed up the first time, then I had friends, they respect me, and now I’m in this huge place. I’m not done yet, when I was ten years old, I went to that insane water park called “Raging Reefs” and I went on that one ride called the “Tsunami Spin,” it was like a tea cup ride, but it wasn’t, I nearly hurled. This means that I have some courage inside. And then about a year later, I was…

Apparently, Bruce with the camera decided to cut her off.

*End*

After Strezz and the others agreed with Shazza, it goes to Quinn who was behind a wall. He uses his powers to become Bruce. “Hmmm, now to plan a surprise attack,” he said.

“And that’s what I can show you,” said Shazza.

“This island has surprising convenience, am I right?” Monique said.

“Well, I needed a place where my friends could chill instead of thinking about home…” said Strezz.

“And it feels like home,” Bruce added.

“Yeah, I’m just going to get a drink,” said Monique, and leaves for a moment.

Monique then comes by a drink stand. Behind her was Quinn in guise of Bruce. Before Quinn was going to attack Monique, she turns around and screams by the sight of “Bruce’s” look on his face. Bruce hears the scream and walks by Monique, Quinn hides before Bruce showed up.

“What’s wrong Mo?” Bruce asked.

”What’s wrong? You were about to tear me into bits!” Monique said.

“Why would I ever do that? I’m your friend, you know,” Bruce replied.

“Then who was that guy trying to kill me?” Monique replied.

”So whatever it was, it tried to kill you?”

“I guess so, but I’m still confused.”

Strezz and the others arrive by too. Strezz says, “Any source of the attacker?”

“I don’t know what just happened,” said Shazza, “We’re here to protect you Monique, don’t be afraid of anything, mate.”

“But Strezz is the only one with powers,” said Monique.

”So do I, but I’m not completely introduced to it,” said Bruce.

“There’s this product that’s really amazing, you guys should try it,” said Kiyoko, everybody pauses, “Hey, if everybody’s going to talk, I might as well too.”

*Video Journal*

Strezz: Seriously, we‘re still downright confused about Kiyoko.

*End*

“Well, the mysterious source is gone and we shouldn’t be bothered by it again,” said Cam.

“Maybe not,” said Shazza, eventually revealed to be Quinn. “Shazza’s” eyes were light red like Quinn’s previous trick.

“What’s going on?” Strezz said and swings a kick at “Shazza,” subsiding Quinn’s illusion. Quinn disappears after that. “That was just weird, but it must something to do with nearly attacking Monique.”

”Sorry guys, I was confused back there,” said the real Shazza when she walked by.

“Do you know what that just was?” Marina said.

“No, but I suspect Seymour,” said Shazza.

“So now we have to do some investigation again?” Monique said, “And besides, it’s always Seymour!”

“We have enough time to make our day last,” said Shazza.

“I believe she’s right, but now is the time to track down that jester!” Strezz said.

A half hour of searching later…

“Well this is great, we can’t even find that…that person” said Monique, “It’s been those days…”

“Come on, we need a detective in our brains,” said Kiyoko, “Maybe that guy…must be invisible!”

“Look, all the evidence we got is that somebody was posing as Bruce before vanishing,” said Zowe.

“Can this search get anymore pointless?” Zack said.

They didn’t notice that Quinn took a form of a potted plant. Quinn becomes normal and was now behind Strezz and co.

“It’s not over yet,” Quinn said to self and took the form of Kiyoko.

“It could be anywhere, even right behind us, I think-“Kiyoko was then cut off when the disguised Quinn takes her spot.

“What are you thinking about, Kiyoko? Just tell us,” said Zowe.

“I was thinking that I should forget about my calculations and try and remove my little perky attitude,” said “Kiyoko.”

“Don’t be hard on yourself Kiyoko; we’re still respectful to you,” said Strezz.

“Oh really, you’re just a bunch of friends,” said “Kiyoko,” “And I’d like to give you guys a surprise,” Quinn then reveals himself after he gave a scary look on his face.

“So you’re trying to expose yourself to us, you imposter?” Strezz said.

“I’m a villain, also in association with Seymour,” said Quinn, “I’m Quinn, master of disguise, and really sneaky.”

“Good for you, now leave or Strezz will annihilate you,” said Zowe.

“Hey guys, what’s going on here?” Kiyoko asked.

“We found the troublemaker…” said Bruce.

“We just met Quinn, but this is what I always do, so prepare for a battle!” Strezz said. A moment passes and it was raining outside of the area. Z-Storm was now activated, while Quinn activates “Chameleon Collision.”

Strezz begins with his lightning blast, which was quickly avoided. Quinn uses an unknown multicolor blast at Strezz, which hits. Strezz uses his lightning blast again, hitting Quinn that time. Quinn then alters his form and takes the appearance of Cam. Strezz uses his plasma cannon, hitting Cam, but makes his confidence fall. Quinn then uses a surprise sinister attack on Strezz. Strezz tries using his lightning blast, but his urge grows feeble and the blast appears light, but was easily missed. Quinn uses the same surprise attack and then takes the appearance of Zowe. Before Strezz can make another move, Quinn uses his multicolor blast, hitting him the next consecutive time. Strezz then tries using his plasma cannon, but was blocked by Quinn’s multicolor energy wall. Strezz brings out his lightning blade, but lightly hits Quinn. Quinn then takes the appearance of Shazza. Strezz can’t seem to keep going, while Quinn vanishes, and does multiple hits on Strezz invisibly. Strezz tries slashing away with his blade, but couldn’t hit Quinn. Quinn flashes back and then takes the appearance of Bruce. Strezz was unable to fight while Quinn uses his multicolor blast again. Quinn then takes a totem shade and does another attack, known to be the totem smash. Strezz felt completely down, but his friends don’t want him to give up. Strezz then gets back up and goes serious with his attacks. Strezz reuses his lightning blade and slashes around, hitting Quinn multiple times. Quinn goes invisible again and attempts hitting Strezz. Strezz avoids as much as he can while he uses his lightning blast all around. Quinn is now visible and takes the appearance of Z-Storm. Strezz uses his plasma cannon, hitting Quinn. Quinn gets knocked a bit, but reaches back up. Strezz does a second time and uses his blade again to slash at Quinn until he was done. After multiple takes, Quinn was on the ground. Strezz then finishes it off with a lightning blast, thus making Quinn lose. With the blast, Quinn’s armor overheats and morphs into any of the castaways in a various order, until he’s finally done.

“Now get out of here,” said Monique.

“Goes to show you not even you can mess with me,” said Strezz.

“What about Vandyke-“Bruce added, but was cut off.

“Hmm…this isn’t the last time I meet you guys,” said Quinn and escapes the scene.

“So that’s enough, how about we get back to our usual setting?” Kiyoko said.

“But I needed more fun…” said Monique.

“You can come back here as much as you want,” said Shazza.

“Hmmm, a pretty good idea…but Kiyoko is right, we’re getting out of here,” said Strezz, “And we can’t let you-know-who and the others catch us.”

Sooner, everybody was back in Sal’s hut.

*Video Journal*

Zowe: These days, pretty cliché, but one at least lightens up my mood, well not because Strezz is here all the time…

*End*

“Today went totally wild,” said Kiyoko.

“You should see how every other day went out,” said Marissa.

While everybody was still talking, Bruce brings up a conversation with Strezz.

“So Strezz…I just have been wondering, and I want to ask you this now: out of every female in this island, who is your type?” Bruce asked.

“The answer would be none of them,” Strezz answered.

“Care to elaborate?” He replied.

“Well, I know you and Shazza already got it going on, while Monique is just a friend…and kind of deranged, Zowe is a basketcase, double or nothing for Kiyoko, I just know her, but yeah…Marissa is nothing much, and Marina is just crazy for me,” said Strezz.

“Okay, just wondering. But you need to match with somebody one day, I’ll see you in the next morning,” said Bruce and leaves the living room.

“Yeah, I definitely will,” Strezz replied.

------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Character Debut(s): Quinn

I'm going to have a lot of questions about this, but here's the thing...

Z-Storm is slow in production, as some of you guys can tell. I don't know if this will turn out faster or slower to improve Z-Storm, but around this week, I've been thinking about revising Z-Storm in a much better format. This is because looking back, there were lots of things wrong with it to me and that I'm not doing good with the plots, logic, etc. to continue it, but that doesn't mean I think it's one of my bad spin-offs. Of course, doing a new thread could mean regreting those 700+ views, but yeah, I can always earn them back. This is because I'm revising episodes 1-14, and the fact that the edit button doesn't work and Google Chrome doesn't work for me for some reason. Also, in addition to add a prefix to it. This is still a fair decision to me, but hopefully, things will be fixed and/or improved. However, "Illusion Z-Storm" and "Ocean's Twelfth" are fine, they will stay the same. So by February or March, you'll see a revised version of Z-Storm, and I'll probably also paste in the original drafts so you guys can compare if you'd like.

I'm going to have a lot of questions about this, but here's the thing...

Z-Storm is slow in production, as some of you guys can tell. I don't know if this will turn out faster or slower to improve Z-Storm, but around this week, I've been thinking about revising Z-Storm in a much better format. This is because looking back, there were lots of things wrong with it to me and that I'm not doing good with the plots, logic, etc. to continue it, but that doesn't mean I think it's one of my bad spin-offs. Of course, doing a new thread could mean regreting those 700+ views, but yeah, I can always earn them back. This is because I'm revising episodes 1-14, and the fact that the edit button doesn't work and Google Chrome doesn't work for me for some reason. Also, in addition to add a prefix to it. This is still a fair decision to me, but hopefully, things will be fixed and/or improved. However, "Illusion Z-Storm" and "Ocean's Twelfth" are fine, they will stay the same. So by February or March, you'll see a revised version of Z-Storm, and I'll probably also paste in the original drafts so you guys can compare if you'd like.

Well, I understand your decision. About editing, I could do some edits for you, or you could switch browsers.

Well, the rough drafts of Z-Storm are still messy, but other than, I finally have the revised edition of Z-Storm in production, starting with Episode 1, Part 1.

1. Z-Storm Origins (Part 1 of 3)

There was a ship out in the seven seas; the location was from parts unknown. The ship was still cruising around the border. From above was a mysterious, metallic figure. It soared through the horizons and sees the cruise line. The mysterious object blasted the ship, making it sink. Most of the passengers evacuated immediately. Furthermore, some people were left behind. The metal flying object left the scene. The scene immediately switched to three guys at a local restaurant.

They were known as Strezz, Bruce, and Monique.

“I can’t believe this, The Steel 200 sank last night, No one knows whoever, whatever, caused this crime,” Bruce said, he was reading a newspaper article about it.

“Yeah, and I’m not seeing how I care….” Monique said.

“Me neither, but let’s face it, do any of you have any spectacle plans for our summer vacation?” Bruce asked.

“Well, I do have a plan on escaping this city,” Strezz thought.

”Tell me! What’s your idea?” Bruce said impatiently. “Wait a minute, what’s wrong with this place? We’re doing fine and-“

“It’s losing its luster, I’ll give you that,” said Strezz, “It’s just that we’ve been here for years and right now, it’s becoming more of a drag, you know, in my eyes.”

“Then what plan did you come up with concerning this place?” Monique questioned.

”Okay, I’ll tell you,” Strezz thought for another moment,” what if I said, I won that radio contest for a trip to Seaside Springs, and I have three tickets to it?”

”Shut up! You have three tickets to a special resort?!” Monique was surprised to hear that. “How was that even possible?”

“I simply just entered the contest and got lucky, and that resort was just divine. Yeah, so we better start packing, you’d know the drill,” after that, Strezz left the restaurant.

“Bruce, I’m curious, do you have a map containing such a place?” Monique asked.

“Well, the map I have is in that Mercedes Boatz my parents have,” Bruce answered.

”Okay then, see you at the presses,” with that, Monique did the same.

”Does anybody say good-bye anymore?” Bruce said to himself.

The scene was now at Strezz’s room, he was alone with three tickets to Seaside Springs. Then Strezz’s cousin came in.

“Hey Strezz, what are you up to?” Cousin Ben asked.

”Sophisticatedly nothing to do with you, Ben,” Strezz replied.

”Nothing to do with me? Well, you didn’t tell me you had free getaway trip tickets, smart for you to not negotiate to me about this,” said Ben.

“And of course, I didn’t even discuss the fact that me and my friends are escaping the city to go Seaside Springs,” replied Strezz.

“You can’t do that!”

”Actually I can, because you’re lazy and you need a job,” Strezz replied, “Speaking of that, I want to see if you can rely on your responsibilities with Gavin,” Strezz continued and gave him baby Gavin.

“So I’m the household guy?” Ben asked himself. “But you can’t leave me here with Gavin.”

“I can, I don’t know why I can actually be related to you, but you can call me a castaway right?” Strezz continued. “Not a word I’m looking for though and we’re not in the same species chart, for your information. So I have an eye on you when I visit someday.”

”Whatever you say…”

”Whatever you say? I can’t let you off the hook that easy, just get a job! The reason why I’ve been getting some allowance at the Inside-N-Outside burger joint is because of Monique’s cousin’s hourly raise, and I’m lucky I have a friend who lives with someone to be trusted and to have a job, also in generosity.” Strezz continued. “Bye now.”

With that, Strezz left the house, and ran to Bruce and Monique’s street corner. Bruce was already there.

”Bruce, where’s Moe?” Strezz asked.

“Still packing,” Bruce answered. Minutes later, it was done.

”Alright guys, I just want to say this: I give gratitude for letting me on this trip,” Monique said.

“But you don’t thank us for anything, except this summer vacation we’re planning,” Bruce said to Monique. “I don’t know why you’re so willful for this vacation anyways.”

”Well that’s because of that honor student Zowe, she makes me so jealous and plans the most precious trips in the entire Poseidon Middle School student body,” Monique replied.

“Maybe, Bruce.”

”Plus, you guys wouldn’t believe this but, you remember what I said about escaping this rat-hole?” Strezz said. “No matter what, our trip to Seaside Springs will be our home.”

“That’s amazing!” Bruce commented.

“Of course it will be, and for the fact that we’re many steps closer to High School,” said Monique. “But let’s get going, my cousin is waiting for us.”

The scene switches to Monique’s street and inside the cousin’s van. They drove for hours and Monique’s cousin dropped off the three at a nearest hotel. Then the scene abruptly goes to a mysterious setting, it was an evil lair.

“Alright gentlemen, now that we’ve cleaned off that ship, it’s time to confess the major part of this plot,” said Seymour. “The inventory hasn’t been destroyed, but we should know that the cargo has held for us a weather machine.”

“What is it for?” One of his henchmen said.

“We’re going to use it to create a blockade around the entire island, it may trap us, but we have access outside this domain. And we’re going to use it to trap the chosen wielder of Z-Storm,” Seymour continued.

“Tell us more,” one of his henchmen said.

“The creator of this fellow machine is none other one of CORE-al’s finest inventors, and I trapped a duo for my collection of captives, but that will slow him down once he realizes a heavy storm is coming up.” He continued.

“So what does capturing these two have to do with our plan?” One of his henchmen asked.

“That is…not important right now. What’s important is that we make sure the connection to the Z-Storm family is seized, when somebody gullible enough finds its trinket. We’ll eventually rise until our Turbulent Metal Dragons movement takes over…but not the entire world, we’re not going for that. Now here’s the rest of the plan...”

The scene then comes back to the hotel area.

“Thanks for the lift,” Monique said over the street.

“Okay, so we have to arrive at Seaside Springs by train, the next train arrives in three hours,” Bruce noted.

”Whatever, I don’t like anticipation, it’s such a suspense killer,” said Monique.

“On the bright side, we’re at a fun spot, and at this rate, Seaside Springs is so much better than that crappy city we’ve been living in for years, so let the fun begin!” Strezz convinced.

”Before we goof off, we need plans on our new home at Seaside,” Monique referred. “First off, we need to count our allowance, I have 350 shiny pearls.”

“290,” said Bruce.

“230, that’s all I have,” said Strezz. “And at this rate, I’m spending this stuff on a dream board,” he continued.

“And so it costs 120 shiny pearls, and at this rate, you’ll only have 110,” Monique referred. “Second off, we need to plan on jobs, since Ben is a lazy sack otherwise.”

“It looks like you’ve been reading my mind. In that case, what is your plan on a job Moe?” Strezz asked.

“Smoothie shop, Seaside’s specialty business,” Monique answered. “You and Bruce think about yours,” she added. “Lastly, let’s see what we have for our salvages.”

Bruce opened his suitcase, 1/3 of his had food, and then there were a few water bottles, an umbrella, gummy snails, and Z-Storm comics.

”Z-Storm comic books?” Monique wondered.

”Oh Moe, I shall prevail, the legends of Z-Storm shall truly exist,” Bruce said.

Strezz opened his case, 1/3 of his had food of course, a surfboard, another umbrella, water bottles, and a cell phone. Then Monique’s opened same food portions, few water bottles, a video camera, a camera, an umbrella, and a cell phone.

“This should be enough, now let the excitement begin!” Monique called out. Three of them were at the poolside. Monique was tanning and she eventually sees Zowe.

“Zowe, obviously an odd coincidence,” said Monique.

”Sure, whatever, but I just want to say that you’ve outdone yourself on planning a trip like this,” Zowe replied.

“I don’t care,” Monique replied back.

“Well, your friends are doing fine as well and maybe especially that Strezz guy.”

”So let’s get this straight, you like Strezz, right?” Monique asked curiously.

“Oh sure, Strezz is a fine guy, but I have to leave right now, but remember, the main attraction I want is Strezz,” after that, Zowe left the poolside.

Bruce was having fun swimming around the pool as usual, meanwhile, Strezz got the new board with the partial allowance he had. Then time passed by and it was 2 hours after. The train was almost ready to arrive.

”Pretty much, two trains are going to arrive at this station, which one is our main destination?” Monique asked Bruce.

“We take the one at south,” Bruce answered while looking at the map, unaware that it was upside-down. The two trains finally arrived at the station, and three took the one at the south, which is frankly the wrong road.

“At this rate, we’ll be at Seaside Springs in no time,” said Monique.

”Yeah, we’re living the dream,” Bruce replied.

Strezz looked out of the window, and saw something mysterious going 40 miles per hour. And part of the window crashed and the mysterious figure happened to be the demolisher of the cruise line days ago.

”You have it! Don’t you?” The mysterious guy asked.

”What are you talking about? I have nothing to do….well on the other hand, just unveil yourself!” Said Strezz, he was gripped from the metal figure and is on the plains from the horizon of the train. The metal figure was revealed.

”You obviously have no idea, however, the name is Seymour,” he introduced, “and don’t wear it out either!” He stilled gripped on Strezz. “I’m here for my revenge; I know you’re the next possession of Z-Storm’s natural abilities!”

”Did you say Z-Storm? Bruce talked about it. Honestly, I have nothing to do with the possession of Z-Storm, and I don’t know why you’re after me.” Strezz explained. “Blind search Seymour, whoever you are?”

“Hmmm, someone had the possession of Z-Storm, but that doesn’t matter anymore, cuz’ I have the feeling you’re next, and you’re the right guy for me to take revenge on,” Seymour continued.

”Well, I did nothing. If it’s a fight you want, then go ahead!” Strezz called out.

The unofficial fight was commenced. Strezz didn’t do anything but run. Seymour got on his metallic object and grabbed Strezz and threw him onto a non-electric wire. Strezz jumped to see what chance he has to demolish Seymour, but Seymour flew and threw Strezz flat on the ground. The metallic figure’s hand glowed fire, Strezz got out of the clutches and jumped somewhere and then jumped again to reach for the head, and got the helmet off. Strezz is now surrounded in fire. Strezz got on the wire once again and tried to think of a tactic, but unfortunately, Seymour crushed it, and Strezz landed in the non-burned area. It now cuts to some scenes where the electricity goes out. Strezz just ran now, but Seymour once again gets Strezz trapped. Strezz was done for, until the train hit Seymour. Strezz looked at the crushed armor of Seymour.

“……He’s dead,” Strezz thought.

“I’m not dead,” said Seymour. “But you ravaged my shield, but I’ll be back,” Seymour left the scene. Strezz manages to get back on the train.

“So, there he was, he said his name was Seymour,” Strezz explained. “Things were starting to get strange back there.”

“Whatever, at least we’re not one of him,” Monique replied.

“What could be as atrocious as that is the fact that Chelsea dumped me,” said Bruce.

“Chelsea is it? Well, everybody doesn’t really like her, and please don’t change the subject,” said Monique. “On another unrelated note, Zowe showed up and said something about you Strezz.”

”Are you sure? Zowe barely says anything about us,” Strezz replied.

”Well, Zowe is hiding something and I can see to it,” Monique said.

Finally, the train stops at a beach somewhere, but it isn’t Seaside Springs at all, it was a different beach, and it was foggy the few minutes after they stepped out, Strezz and co. are unaware that they are in the wrong location, by the fact that their map was upside-down.

----------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Differences:

Instead of Loud K., Seymour and the others are known to be Turbulent Metal Dragons

Zech Tech is renamed as "CORE-al."

Little more detail is given about the contest.

Of course, I could have at least give biological detail about the OC's, but you all know I'm too lazy to do that.

1. Z-Storm Origins (Part 2 of 3)

“Hello Seaside Springs!” Monique shouted out when she got off the train. Unfortunately, the place looked nothing like Seaside Spring. She then saw a sign saying Shellside Shores. “Bruce! Please tell me this is the right stop,” she called out. Bruce got off the train.

“Hmm, that’s funny, that sign says Shellside Shores,” Bruce said, and then remarked, “Don’t freak but, I think I turned the map upside down for some reason,” Bruce then flipped it into the right position.

”You dumbass! We’re in the wrong beach! It’s not Seaside Springs, but Shellside Shores, oh please!” Monique held Bruce to the train wall.

“Moe, you got some temper in yourself.” Strezz said.

“Well yeah, and it’s obvious we’re stranded in a beach no one’s inhabited in,” said Monique.

”Uh, we’re inhabitants Moe, and we’re right here,” Bruce pointed out.

”You don’t get it; remember what happened yesterday, the shipwreck incident?” Monique hinted.

“Wait, aw nuts, we’re in hell! How are we going to live like this?” Bruce panicked.

“Well this is just great, I want to go home, well in the Seaside Springs term kind of way,” Monique said.

“This is home,” Strezz pointed out.

“What’s that suppose to mean, it’s not like we’re going to be stuck here with survival skills, less people, and of course, this place is pretty nifty,” Monique replied.

”Just our luck: our ride just left,” Strezz answered. We see the train leaving the beach, and then Monique throws her case angrily.

“No need to panic, we always know what comes next, we need skills,” said Strezz.

“Skill you say? We barely have skill. All I can say is that the island’s air smells rancid and the weather is very paranormal. If it’s a beach, why is it so cloudy?” Monique wondered.

“Simply, one of us has to find food, built shelter, and put up a fire,” said Strezz,

“I have an idea, you build a shelter, find food, while Bruce and I make a fire,” Monique replied.

”Oh God, how come I have to be treated like work?” Strezz wondered to himself.

”And I don’t know why I’m on Moe’s side,” Bruce and Monique then left the area to find wood.

”Well this is just great, we don’t have anything to build a fire,” said Monique after they found some wood.

“Well, my parents always said, two sticks can do the trick,” Bruce replied and rubbed two sticks on the firewood pattern, nothing happen.

“Hmm, how about you build shelter while I do the fire,” Monique said. Bruce didn’t care.

Bruce was later building shelter, it was a pineapple.

“Uh Bruce, isn’t that a little too last season?” Strezz asked.

”What, do you expect us to live in a kumquat?” Bruce replied. “It doesn’t feel like home, right?”

“Obviously, it doesn’t. I found some food alright, I’ll re-model our house while you and Moe continue the other two objectives,” said Strezz. Bruce went back to where Monique was with the firewood.

While Strezz was rebuilding, something fell from the sky, which looked like a jacket. Also, Strezz was done building shelter, and then he notices the jacket that landed on the ground.

“Hmm, a piece offering, I’ll worry about it later,” Strezz then left the scene. And it was now at the waves. Strezz brings out his trusty new surfboard.

“How come I don’t get breaks?” Bruce asked Monique.

“No idea, I would love to have one, but we don’t want Strezz to see our slacking, keep kindling!” Monique ordered.

“But Strezz seems to be slacking, just look around,” said Bruce.

“Forget the fun is trying to have, I think I see something…” said Monique, trying to examine.

Strezz was now out there in the surf, with his board, performing a bunch of mind blowing tricks, Strezz was now ready for another one until something came for the unexpected.

“Look out!” Someone from above said out loud. Strezz bumped into that person and caused a wipeout. Monique and Bruce noticed it.

“Uh, what just happened?” Strezz thought and saw that one girl. He was surprised.

“G’day Strezz,” the person called out.

”Oh no, it’s you, isn’t it?” Strezz asked.

“Of course it is, your old friend Shazza,” she said.

“Okay, pretty much it’s good news we found someone, but she nuts for someone who knew Strezz,” Monique thought.

“Pretty interesting story, Shazza as one of my old classmates years ago, and you two haven’t found out, I was able to escape from her, since I haven’t seen her until this day, but I close to trying to transfer to another school.” Strezz explained. “Well it’s nice to see you again Shazza, and I doubt that you know Bruce and Monique,” he greeted.

”For someone we don’t know and what Strezz knows, how did you end up here? We must be lucky that we found someone like you,” asked Bruce.

“Well, I’ve been stuck here for two years now, this is where I decided to live, but it’s abandoned now, and I don’t care,” Shazza explained. “However, I’m unfamiliar with this cloudy weather.”

“Okay then Shazza, I guess this means that you have a house around here,” said Monique.

“Sure do, I’ll show you around that jungle,” Shazza replied.

Moments later they have arrived at the hut Shazza lives. Strezz and friends went inside.

“Shazza, you have arrived,” someone said.

“G’day again Sal, we have a couple of friends here, they’re friends of Strezz,” Shazza replied.

”Okay, now who the heck is this guy? No kidding,” asked Strezz.

“While you guys were having fun before you got stranded here as usual, I got myself a friend named Sal, and then we eventually decided to live here together. I heard that he’s a Shaman,” Shazza explained.

“Weirder beyond reason, not buying your hospitality,” said Monique.

“Whatever, but you three are still welcome to stay,” Sal added.

“Yeah, you’re welcome,” Monique continued. “Bruce and I still have something to do.” With that, Monique and Bruce left.

“I think you have yourself a jacket there mate,” Shazza said to Strezz.

“What’s so special about it? I just found it lying around and I doubt that it does anything,” Strezz replied.

“Rumors say that something special will happen if you bear it,” said Shazza. “I think it’s better off for it to be a surprise.”

“Okay then, but what are you and Sal going to do?” Strezz asked.

“We’ll stay here, or might as well say that we have better things to do,” Shazza answered.

Strezz was now at the beachside. This time, with the jacket on him, and Strezz, as usual, surfed around the waves.

“So, do you want to know about Z-Storm?” Bruce asked Monique as the scene goes to Monique and Bruce still struggling on making fire.

”Not caring,” Monique replied.

”Well no matter what, Z-Storm is one of the most important structures of life,” Bruce said. “Actually Z-Storm would be in life of the comics industry, in that case.”

“And how is that possible?” Monique is still not caring about his conversation.

“Z-Storm is a metallic hero of the Tolerable Metal Dragons that generates storms, and anything that has to do with rain and lightning conduction,” Bruce continued. “Rumors say that a jacket is the main source of wielding Z-Storm, and rain signals that Z-Storm is ready for action! You see, Z-Storm is just anything you would want. You will see Moe that Z-Storm is also an existing material of our life!”

“Wait, didn’t Strezz find a worn out jacket in the beach, which I saw ten minutes ago?” Monique grew into curiosity, But I’m certain that kind of convenience won’t happen.”

“That depends, where there’s rain, there’s Z-Storm,” Bruce answered. “Speaking of that, it looks like it’s going to rain. Did I mention I’m a Weather Wizard?”

“Don’t be too savvy, I don’t believe anything you can predict can be true, if it was true, and then there’s the time I’d freak out.”

“My father is a weatherman, no matter what,” Bruce was still explaining. “Still, we have to cancel this firewood project.”

“Don’t be so sure Bruce Gunther Coleman, it will eventually shine like the sun.”

Meanwhile Strezz was still surfing and got out of the waves as soon as he noticed that rain was coming. But suddenly, it starting to rain and surprisingly, Strezz formed into a box, not noticing the jacket was doing it.
==
==
Later, Strezz was inside the cube which the jacket activated. Strezz was surprised and unaware of what was happening.

“Where am I?” Strezz wondered. “Oh please, why isn’t there a way out of this thing, I don’t know it actually happened.”

The box builded up more and was more like a suit of armor. Strezz also realized that he was being raised up by a chair. Plus, a way out was shown.

“Looks like I found an exit!” Strezz remarked. But suddenly, the helmet that goes with the armor fell on top and was stuck to it. “Crap.” Then a bunch of controls moved up on Strezz’s arms and legs. “Okay then…I don’t know how this thing works, but I have to find Bruce and Moe.”

For some reason, the joysticks and everything else won’t work, Strezz tried several attempts, still nothing. That was until the controls were automatically generating, making Z-Storm mobile without further notice from Strezz.

“Okay, I’m not sure if that had to do with this machine or whatever it is, but I’m going to keep trying!” Strezz continued. Strezz, because of the outcome of Z-Storm’s lack of movement, Strezz stomped on the foot controls and from the outside; Z-Storm did the following, while Bruce and Monique heard the stomping.

”What was that?” Monique asked.

“I don’t know, I feel a disturbance,” Bruce thought. “We should go inside, I’m getting all wet.”

“Not so fast! We need to look for spare firewood, and Strezz, I haven’t seen Strezz for half an hour,” Monique said.

Bruce then spotted some spare wood, next to Z-Storm/Strezz. “Looks like I found some!”

The scene switched back to the inside of Z-Storm. “Hmm, maybe my legs could do something, but I’m still hoping to get out of this thing!” Strezz said and unexpectedly kicked Bruce with the firewood he caught.

“Didn’t see that coming,” Bruce said after he got kicked by Z-Storm/Strezz. Strezz then finally figured out that he can move a muscle now. He walked near Bruce and Monique, where they have the firewood.

“Okay, seriously, I can’t stop hearing the beach floor shaking, is it me?” Bruce wondered.

“I don’t know, could it be because of that metallic figure behind us?” Monique asked.

“What are you talking about? That’s Z-Storm,” Bruce then thought for a moment and screamed. He then forced Monique to run from Strezz/Z-Storm.

”For once, you’re right, but you still won’t prevail, but I can’t believe we’ve encountered Z-Storm,” Monique said.

”Like I said, where there’s rain, there’s Z-Storm, but there’s possibly someone in there,” Bruce replied.

“Bruce, Moe!” Strezz called out.

“Just as I thought, someone in there must’ve eaten Strezz!” Bruce was in panic now.

“Are you insane, Bruce? Let’s summarize a bit: A jacket makes the wielder into the possession of Z-Storm’s powers when it rains badly, Strezz had a worn out jacket that looked like that, voices that sound like Strezz from the inside of it, Strezz is Z-Storm!” Monique exclaimed. “You may be a Weather Wizard, I still don’t think you’re that smart.”

”Well, should we keep running?” Bruce asked.

”Of course, it’s for the heck of it!” Monique agreed. They both ran and left the scene with the firewood they collected.

“Oh great, they won’t listen,” said Strezz, then he found Shazza outside. “I hope she has belief.” Z-Storm/Strezz then caught up with Shazza.

“Shazza, I’m trapped in, whatever I’m trapped in,” Strezz said.

“Cool, it’s Z-Storm! But you sound a lot like Strezz these days, is that an imitation you’ve been trying, mate?” Shazza was unaware that Strezz was Z-Storm.

“Z-Storm, that’s what I’m trapped in?” Strezz asked. “Anyways, it’s really me Shazza, it’s Strezz!”

“Okay then, that must mean that the rumor was true! But still, the only way out is if it stops raining,” Shazza answered.

“How is that going to happen, I’ve seen the weather for this place many times, it rains commonly, but how is the rain going to stop?” Strezz wondered. Then there were no more drops of rain, clouds are apart from each other, partially, and a bit of sunlight was shown. Z-Storm was easily strapped off and into Strezz’s jacket in less than 6 seconds.

“No matter what rumors are out there, they’re starting to creep me out, let’s go inside,” Strezz suggested. The scene was now at Sal’s hut.

“I told you Bruce, sunlight was going to kick in, and it did,” Monique said.

“So all that explanation you’re giving means that you’re Z-Storm?” Bruce asked Strezz.

“Sadly it’s true, if it wasn’t, you could’ve considered me on Shazza’s nutty side,” Strezz replied.

“Z-Storm’s possession is a valuable item from known employees of CORE-al, I knew that respectively,” said Sal.

“Wow, I’d never thought that you and Shazza know a lot about Z-Storm and such,” said Strezz.

“By the way Strezz, I want to talk with Shazza without you,” said Monique.

“Okay then, tell me when you’re done confessing,” Strezz then left the hut for awhile.

“Shazza, are you kidding me?” Monique asked.

“Kidding about what?” Shazza asked also.

“Are you kidding me that our friend Strezz is a lightning rod mutant?” Monique continued.

“Of course all of that is true, pretty much, I like the Strezz of today, showing his heroic justice,” Shazza replied.

“Well you’re looking at a non-Z-Storm wise guy right here; you do know Strezz has a lot to learn before showing his true “heroic justice,” Monique added. “So far, we have to handle how much Strezz takes in his risks of being Z-Storm.”

”And how are we going to do that? I’m enjoying it right now.”

“I don’t know, you tell me when you think of something.”

The scene was now at the time of 9:30. Monique and Bruce were willing to stay up later to keep up their summertime activeness.

“You mates should get some rest, we have a busy day and we still need to build up our strength tomorrow,” Shazza said.

“Whatever, I’ll do whatever I want,” said Monique.

“In the meantime, Shazza is right, I must be exhausted, so good-night everyone,” Strezz called out.
---------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Differences:
Instead of Hand K., the heroic version opposing Seymour's organization is known as Tolerable Metal Dragons.
There will no Video Journals.
Strezz and his friends did not transfer.
Rather than a helmet, the controls work when they simply begin to generate.
The humor will also be toned down a bit.

1. Z-Storm Origins (Part 3 of 3)

It was now morning, and Strezz and co. woken up.

“Breakfast!” Sal called out.

“Thank goodness, I’m hungry after eating all those produces Strezz found,” said Monique.

Breakfast was served, it was oatmeal.

“Still better than produces,” Monique added.

”So Moe, how was yesterday?” Bruce asked.

“Terrible…it was just terrible.”

*End*

“So everything has changed now that Strezz has Z-Storm’s utility device,” Monique said.

“Well if that’s a problem, I’m sorry, why would I experience that?” Strezz replied.

“So Sal, why couldn’t we just order pizza?” Bruce wondered.

“The answer is really obvious, we have no chance of communication outside of this island, Moe tried to signalize all night,” Strezz answered. Then a flashback was cued.

“I need someone who knows, someone who knows how to get me off this island!” Monique remarked. Her cell said no signal. “No bars, oh why must life be so predictable?! I’m never getting out of here! UGH!” Monique then threw the phone on the ground. The flashback ended.

“So Strezz, I can show you a thing or two about this Z-Storm stuff we’ve been talking about,” said Shazza.

“Whatever, as long as it’s not dangerous,” Strezz and Shazza left the hut.

“I hope you still like kindling and the fact that you can’t build a freakin fire, cuz’ we’re back on schedule and nobody’s going anywhere!” With that Monique and Bruce went back outside.

Strezz and Shazza were first to be shown.

”How long are we going to stand here, and what are you going to do with my jacket?” Strezz asked.

“You’ll see the way I fly, just wait until a storm kicks in,” Shazza answered. Many white clouds showed up. Shazza was boxed up and forming into Z-Storm. Strezz was surprised, Shazza was flying in a brilliant angle, like the way it should be sometimes. After a few minutes, the rain stopped and Shazza gave the jacket back to Strezz.

“How’d you know how to do all that? You have nothing to do with Z-Storm’s powers,” said Strezz.

“Or do I? Technically, I was a former Z-Storm, but let’s just say the magnificent flying technique I tried was all practice,” Shazza explained.

“I think you’re right, I should read that manual, wait, Z-Storm has a manual?” Strezz thought.

“No, but I know that anything can simply have its own manual, that kind of doesn’t make any sense, but you’ll know what I mean. I was a beginner like you, but I retired from Z-Storm’s tasks,” Shazza replied. The scene then shows Monique and Bruce.

“Well, I made a fire,” Bruce said, even though there isn’t one.

“Are you really sure? I don’t see it anymore,” Monique said sarcastically.

“Well, it was raining; I’ll just start over at Sal’s hut, positive thinking right?” Bruce said.

“Sure, you do that, but don’t go ditching on me,” Monique said. After that moment, it was raining.

“Just my luck, it’s raining….again,” Monique added.

Strezz/Z-Storm has now showed up in front of Monique which almost startled her.

“Z-Storm, the one guy who finally decided to show up,” Monique said sarcastically.

“Uh, Strezz,” he said.

“I know who you are, but seriously, what do you want? I’m busy.”

“Monique, I didn’t want to do this until now, but I’m making you a test-drive on my Z-Storm abilities,” Strezz replied. “Just hang on to me; we’re going to the skies.”

”Wait a minute, you said skies-“Monique was interrupted when Strezz soared with her up in the air. Monique was screaming to get down.

“I’m sorry but I have to do this, I have desire to test my flying,” Strezz said.

“Ok, the only thing I understand is that you desired too much already,” Monique replied. “Just get me down, god damn it!”

Strezz/Z-Storm kept flying for a few moments; some of the flight techniques were perfect.

”It looks like I’m starting to get it,” said Strezz.

“Just put me on the ground, as I wish!” Monique commanded. Strezz was about to free Monique until an unexpectedly blast hit Strezz’s balance on Monique causing her to free fall. “Now you’ve done it!”

“It wasn’t me, honest!”

Monique was lucky; she kept falling until she fell into Sal’s hut.

“Moe, what happened back there?” said Sal from below.

“Z-Storm happened, nothing much. Bruce, catch me!” Monique said.

“Ok, whatever, but I should say-“Bruce was interrupted when he caught Monique, causing Bruce to lose his balance.

“Why are you so heavy?!” Bruce exclaimed.

It was nighttime now, and as usual, there was no hard raining.

“I can’t believe I was a test for Strezz’s Z-Storm abilities.” Monique said.

“It kind of reminds me, maybe I can design a simple obstacle course for Z-Storm,” Sal answered.

“Aw shut up! Z-Storm this, Z-Storm that! You’re looking at the only non-Z-Storm induced person right here!” Monique remarked.

“I’m with you, as much as I appreciate the fact that I’m Z-Storm, I’d care less about the tasks I take,” Strezz replied.

”Sure, but Bruce is like a virus, you know what I mean!” Monique continued. “Another thing, I’m going crazy and I’m unlike that.”

“Sorry, I’m just amused is all,” Bruce replied.

“Well you guys can take all you want, dinner is almost ready,” said Sal.

Dinner was ready. Sal’s specialty stew was called “Question Mark” stew.

“And this is your special kind of mystery stew? I’m not sure if I can dig it,” said Monique. Eventually they were all eating it. “Not bad, what’s in this?” Monique asked Sal.

“I don’t know, some sea urchin larvae, and squid testicles,” Sal answered. With that, Monique urged to puke.

“Sorry Moe, that happens a lot…I think,” said Sal.

“Whatever,” Monique replied. “As much as I wouldn’t want to go hungry, there’s got to be a way out of here, I want to go to Seaside Springs for our own sake!”

“Well, I could take my private helicopter,” Sal was then interrupted.

“You have one? Thank goodness,” Bruce interrupted.

“Not done, I could take my private helicopter, but there has been a ton of blockades over the past days, those blockading clouds are preventing my helicopter to gain mobility through them.”

“Well that’s a spirit breaker,” Monique said. “So I assumed you crashed it, right?”

“But what if those clouds subside anyhow? You know how climate is like, I just need to use my scanner for the weather in this place, or so,” said Bruce.

“You have a scanner?” Strezz asked.

Many minutes later along with a short montage, the scan results were shown.

“So Bruce, when will those “blockading clouds” go into thin air?” Monique asked.

“Very important questions, those clouds were formed by a very powerful conduct, we’re not going anywhere!” Bruce answered.

“Why, oh why, does everything have to be so difficult?!” Monique bawled.

“As long as there’s a way across sea, it wouldn’t be,” Sal thought. “Time for smart thinking guys, what would Z-Storm do?”

“Barely anything actually, I sense no potential for Strezz,” Monique said.

“Strezz couldn’t get across one of those currents around this beach, but Z-Storm can,” Sal thought. “I’m unsure that would really work, but first, we need regular Strezz and his board.”

“Let’s cut to the chase, Strezz is going to ride the wind, and ride the storm?” Bruce asked.

“Hello, strong current, which I can’t get across, and what about the rest of you guys, what are you going to do?” Strezz gave out another question.

“I have some special gifts for Moe, Bruce, and Shazza, but they’re not done yet. And don’t worry; Z-Storm will kick in when rain does.” Sal answered.

“Well I hope that works, to make things simple….wish me luck,” Strezz said and left the hut.

Before Strezz was ready to ride the wind and storm with his board, Monique, Bruce, and Shazza were introduced with their “gifts.”

“Ooh, I like surprises,” said Shazza.

“I know you guys do, first is Monique,” Sal then gives her something that looks like a glove with a sleeve.

“I give up, what does this glove thing have to do with my natural abilities?” Monique asked.

“That glove triples the power of your average punch,” Sal explained.

“Oh I get it. You mean like this?” Monique then punched Bruce and knocked him on the ground.

“Sal wasn’t kidding, that’s way more than your average punch,” said Bruce.

“And for Bruce, I can tell you don’t know what this thing is,” Sal then gave Bruce a watch. “From any press, conducts any type of storm.”

“Wow, now that you mentioned it, nice work,” Bruce said.

“And last, but not least, for Shazza,” Sal continued and gave Shazza a board.

“Wow, something that looks as valuable as Strezz’s,” Monique said about Shazza’s board.

”That surfboard Shazza, you’ll be thrilled of what kind of gadgets are concealed in that,” Sal said.

“Well thanks for the presents Sal, but how are going to find Strezz?” Monique asked. Later, Shazza, Bruce, and Monique appeared on Shazza’s board with a force shield.

“Damn it, Shazza gets the good stuff,” said Bruce.

The scene is right at Strezz, on his surfboard.

Just then, Seymour arrives and causes Strezz to fall on the board. Strezz lay dead on the water until a storm catches up and Strezz gets his breath to emerge from the ocean.

“Looks like Poseidon is angry, isn’t he?” Strezz said to Seymour.

“I knew it. You were the one who would be Z-Storm. I control everything, such as these storms. Possibly nothing can stop me,” Seymour explained.

“And isn’t there something that makes you think I’m a professional Z-Storm? I’m not,” said Strezz.

“I can tell you’re not professional, and besides, I like whooping up the easy ones,” Seymour replied. “I commence a fight, there will be a sacrifice.”

“Okay fine, if there is a way I can get out of here,” Strezz said.

*End*

And so it began. Seymour had a laser blade and easily knocked Strezz/Z-Storm. Strezz was pressing random controls and got one of them right to make Z-Storm conduct lighting to make Seymour take some damage. Seymour then forms lightning stronger than Strezz’s. Strezz once again presses more buttons and activates a laser blade. Seymour dashes through the water and his steps caused a statical reaction in the water, Strezz was shocked, literally. Strezz couldn’t focus hitting Seymour because of his dashing. Seymour then made Strezz take some damage once again. Strezz uses his laser blade and finally hits Seymour. Seymour gets out of his metallic armor and manages to do what his metal robot does and introduces something else, the water was now reacting to static electricity for every two minutes. Strezz then got out of Z-Storm and uses his laser blade to reduce Seymour’s health. Seymour thought Strezz was stupid enough to approach without him inside Z-Storm. Strezz and Seymour then have a laser blade fight, blocking each other. Then Seymour did somewhat a matrix styled back flip and got back inside what he calls Dark Light. Strezz then got back inside Z-Storm and the laser blade fight still continued. It was now two minutes after; Strezz fell as the water “shocks his senses.” Strezz tries to use his lightning conduct again to try and make Seymour fall. Seymour was a persistent fighter. Seymour inside Dark Light introduced something more painful, he rumbles the ground to make a tsunami strike on Strezz. Z-Storm was underwater, and Seymour removes the helmet, trying to make Strezz drown. Strezz plunged back up as usual to take some breaths. Another two minutes arrived and shocked Strezz making him go back down under. Seymour attempts another tsunami strike. Strezz was almost unable to catch another breath. Strezz was taken down. Until Strezz realized he wouldn’t die, Z-Storm has totally changed him, which meant his possession to him prevented him from being in great danger. Strezz lifts back up and gets back on Z-Storm and laser fights Seymour again. Seymour then uses another powerful lightning conduct to damage Strezz. Strezz does the same and presses another random button to realize that he also has plasma cannon. Strezz was doing what he needs to do. The next two minutes occurred and Strezz flew to make the reaction miss him. Seymour went into the sky like Strezz did and laser blades him on the ground. Another laser blade fight occurred and as usual, Strezz and Seymour blocked each other. Strezz then knocks Seymour’s blade into the water and hits him. Seymour’s name was now mud until he had something in his sleeve. He blockaded Strezz by creating tsunamis in all four types of directions. Strezz was about to fly, until the tsunamis made Strezz take a lot of damage. Strezz was also showing persistence. Strezz held Seymour and flew in the sky, Strezz then dropped Seymour in the water. And then the lighting reaction in the water shocks Seymour. Strezz wraps it all off with his plasma cannon. Seymour admitted loss after he gets back up.

“Fine, I might as well say you win, if you have any questions, you have to figure them out,” Seymour was about to leave until Bruce, Monique, and Shazza finally arrived. “I see you have friends, but let’s continue on, shall we?”

Seymour then flew on a cloud with Strezz, Bruce, Monique, and Shazza.

“We’re on a cloud!” Bruce exclaimed.

“Okay, seriously, question: who the hell are you?” Monique asked.

“In my grounds, there will be no questions, all I can say is that you are all surrounded,” said Seymour. “And the fact that I will not rest, on trying to dismantle the grand prize.”

“And what is that supposed to mean?” Bruce said confused.

“You’re all surrounded and I’m still going to continue destroying your friend here, A.K.A Z-Storm!” Seymour answered angrily.

“I thought you said no questions can be answered,” Bruce replied.

“Stop giving me a hard time, your little friend here is in perfect position to be demised,” Seymour said. Shazza was about to stop Seymour until he knocked Shazza off the cloud, luckily, the ocean broke her fall.

“What’s your problem?” Strezz was near the slipping limit of the cloud.

”Maybe you didn’t hear me, no questions apply saint.” Seymour said, but this is the end,” Seymour then takes Strezz out of Z-Storm and pushes him off the cloud. Shazza then manages to catch Strezz.

“Man, how many times do I have to be this lucky and this close to be slain by that maniac?” Strezz thought.

“Yeah and how are we supposed to catch Bruce and Moe now?” Shazza said.

“Come what now?” Strezz tried to reach Bruce and Monique, but the cloud drifted away, and luckily the Z-Storm jacket dropped out of the cloud.

“At least the rain stopped, and how are we going to free Bruce and Moe now?” Strezz wondered.

“I was thinking the same thing, mate,” Shazza replied.

Strezz and Shazza then hear unexpected screaming from someone falling. She then falls on the sand and reveals Zowe.

“I’ve been conned, and now I’m stuck here!” Zowe exclaimed.

“Zowe, what is she doing here?” Strezz thought.

---------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Differences:

Some scenes have been edited out.

As figured during Seymour's scene in the first part, the strong clouds are noticed to be generated from a machine.

The fight scenes will remain.

Revised episodes of Z-Storm will now be edited into their respective posts. The rough drafts will stay.

Episode 1: Done

Episode 2: Done

Episode 3: Done

Episode 4: Done

Episode 5: In-production

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

For being so long since a new epsiode and Z-Storm still being in the works of being revised, here's something you'd never thought you'd expect: a new episode!....that I finished 2 years ago and never bothered to post....until now. This episode was on my Greatest Hits DVD from the stone age of the Glove World store, but here it is now. Looking back, it could use some renovation as well.

16. Ocean's Twelve

Once again, the first setting was in Seymour’s headquarters. Quinn came running to him after his defeat.

“Master Seymour…” said Quinn, “I’ve been overpowered by Z-Storm.”

“That kid, he’s good…” said Seymour, “Well, I think it’s time I bring it in the secret weapon, Arthur shall enter Shellside Shores by the next hour.”

“But Seymour-“ said Hector.

“The kid’s 12, he can handle himself. I’ll be right back,” said Seymour, and goes to one of the rooms where he kept Arthur, the figure casts a shadow.

“Seymour, you can’t keep me here forever!” He said.

“My dependable nephew, it is time that I have given a task for you and you must enter Shellside Shores when immediate,” said Seymour.

Meanwhile in Shellside Shores, everybody has just woken up.

“Time for another supernatural day with Z-Storm here,” Monique said in a jaded tone.

“It’s almost been a month since we’ve been stuck here,” said Strezz, “In fact, I can see June is almost over. So Shazza, what plans do you have in mind?”

“I got nothing, you mates do whatever you’d like,” said Shazza.

“Actually, me and Dallas have a little announcement,” said Marissa.

“We’ve planned on doing some marine biology, so when we finish building our submarine, we’re going to leave this island,” said Dallas.

“But we can’t escape if nasty weather is blockading the place. Also, why do something like that? I mean, you can’t just sit around in the submarine all the time,” said Strezz.

“Good point, but we’ll see what Seymour’s device can give us,” said Marissa.

“Okay, so we’re losing a couple,” said Bruce, “Now let’s go outside and have some fresh air.”

While they all went outside, they get astonished when Hector showed up.

“Halt, I got you all surrounded,” said Hector, “I would like to have a rematch.”

*Video Journal*

Zowe: Ugh, I should’ve known, there’s always going to be some asshole in the way.

*End*

“There will be no exception from battling with me,” Hector continued, “I wouldn’t say I’ve gotten stronger, but say your prayers!”

“Oh boy,” said Monique.

A figure stepped aside on the beachfloor facing Hector and says “Not if I can help it!” A close-up of his legs was only shown. “Those guys are tough, but I’m as wiry as them, now leave them alone!”

The figure (evidently Arthur) then activates his armor, by giving off a bright white shine. The shine was getting larger until he is revealed to be a drake knight with the colors of his armor preferably red, white, and blue, along with a cape.

“HOLY SH-“Hector exclaimed, but was cut off after being hammered by Arthur.

Arthur uses several, unnamed, and outstanding attacks against Hector. He started with a huge vivid blast, inflicting a lot of damage on Hector. Hector tries using his crimson blast, but it missed. Arthur brings out a gray blade with a goldenrod handle, which was longer than Strezz’s, and easily damages Hector with it. Hector then prepares his Crimson Kill attack, but it missed as well. From the palms, Arthur uses a strong electrical force attack on Hector.

Ugh…I concede defeat,” said Hector, “I don’t even know you, but I’m going to find out!” After that, he leaves to go back in the headquarters.

“What the hell did I just see?” Strezz said.

“Do my eyes deceive me? That was Brave Bolt that we’ve been watching kick Hector’s crimson ass!” Bruce exclaimed.

“Comic geeks, I’d tell ya’,” Monique said to Strezz.

After the battle was over, Arthur/Brave Bolt shined. The bright light was shrinking, until Arthur was himself. Arthur had his head on the sand from exhaustion, but gets back up. Arthur had light blue skin and a “mane” of indigo hair. His eyes were yellow as well as his sclera being light yellow. He had a short nose resembling a dragon’s snout. He wore a white short sleeved jacket with a regular red shirt. His gloves were white, with a golden top layer and his palm area was colored red. He had gray shorts and his shoes were colored white, black, and gold, with red laces.

“Brave Bolt…I must know your true identity,” said Bruce.

“Don’t mind him, he’s been reading a lot of those comics,” said Monique.

“Well, I’m Arthur,” he said.

“You should stay for a while, and I mean for a long time,” said Zowe.

“Maybe even longer,” Kiyoko said with hearts clearly in her eyes.

Back in the hut, everybody was discussing with Arthur.

“So what are you doing here?” Bruce asked.

“Well, what about you guys?” Arthur asked.

“We were on vacation and then we went on a train…that’s it,” said Monique.

“I’ve been here for more than a year,” said Shazza.

”Two words: airplane,” said Zowe, “That’s one word, but I don’t care.”

“I feel like I should be excluded,” said Zack.

”I was a captive,” said Kiyoko, “Now me about yourself Arthur, because I’d really love to hear some!”

“Uh…I don’t know…uh…I’m really nervous,” said Arthur.

“Okay, can you at least tell me how old you are?” Kiyoko replied.

Arthur just says nothing and his eyes look timorous. Cam then says, “I don’t know, he kind of looks fifteen.”

“Of course I am,” Arthur said.

“Hmm…I like that,” said Kiyoko.

“And it looks we found another who seems very interesting,” said Strezz, “Are you familiar with Z-Storm or anything else related to it, Arthur?”

“I have Brave Bolt’s powers, that are all,” Arthur said.

“Well, it’s just that comics Bruce would read…Brave Bolt is attributed to the whole Z-Storm family,” Strezz replied. “We’re all stuck here because we’re near limits of a bad organization who surprisingly know me a lot.”

*Video Journal*

Kiyoko: I’m having a lot of fun right now, with my new buddy Arthur! He’s so handsome, isn’t he?

Arthur: Uh…uh…uh…

*End*

Arthur exits the hut for a moment and has a conversation with Seymour.

“Nice move Arthur,” Seymour said sarcastically, “But you’re at least obtaining the likeability from Strezz and friends.”

“They seem really nice,” said Arthur.

“Don’t reveal the truth just yet,” Seymour replied, “When the moment comes when you need to use your powers again, just make them pay.”

“But…I’m a little too young to do such a thing,” Arthur replied.

”Not in their eyes you are. We can argue for quite long, but keep in mind that Strezz and his friends must be eliminated,” Seymour then ends the conversation after that.

*Video Journal*

Zack: It kind of seems that we can’t stop getting new people here, but what’s-his-face has some edge.

*End*

“Hey Arthur, you’re back,” said Strezz.

“I know. Is there anything you want me to do?” Arthur asked.

“I was thinking I could be a practice partner some time,” said Strezz, “Yes or no?”

“But I just got here,” said Arthur.

“Look, I saw your skills when you activated Brave Bolt. It was so spontaneously brilliant, I wanted to know more. You’re very useful,” Strezz said.

“Okay, but that depends…” Arthur was trying to say, “I can’t tell, and I don’t think keeping a secret can help with it.”

“I understand how shy you are, but tell me when you feel like it,” Strezz replied and ends the conversation.

“There you are Arthur! I want to show you something!” Kiyoko said.

“WAIT!” Arthur exclaimed, but it was too late and Kiyoko takes him out of Sal’s hut.

“Now, what I want to show you is…” said Kiyoko.

”Look Kiyoko, we just met and I think you’re doing this too seriously,” said Arthur.

“Here’s what I’m showing: right here, I’m making a shrine dedicated to you!” Kiyoko replied, “Starting with this sand drawing of your face.” The waves come in and wash it away in a few seconds, “while it lasted…”

“That’s nice Kiyoko,” Arthur said, “I have something to show you too.”

Arthur then takes off his communication device and pockets it. A bright light shines on Arthur. It now shows Arthur, but with noticeably shorter hair, slightly bigger irises, and a slightly shorter appearance.

“I’m just twelve,” said Arthur.

“Why didn’t you say something?” Kiyoko asked. While she said that, Strezz exits the hut and sees the conversation.

“It’s a scary story,” Arthur replied, “Seymour Veils, I’m his nephew and he sent me to try and eliminate you and the others, but I know I can’t because I’m intended to do nice things.”

“Bummer…but I actually find you cute than handsome now,” said Kiyoko, “I wonder what Strezz is going to think.”

“I’m only astonished, now that I’m here,” said Strezz.

“Hi Strezz, you’ll never believe what Arthur has to say,” said Kiyoko.

“Arthur and Seymour are related?” Strezz asked.

“Yes, but in comparison, I’m not a bad guy,” said Arthur, “and of course, this is my true appearance, he wanted me to pose like my teenage self.”

“That’s good,” Strezz replied, “I guess I’ll convince the others and…”

Strezz then sees Dallas and Marissa getting inside a submarine while his other friends are waiting.

“It looks like those two are departing,” said Marina.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that,” said Strezz.

“Our next goal in our lives starts right here, don’t worry about us, we’re going to be fine,” said Marissa.

”But Shellside Shores is in the middle of no escape at all!” Strezz said.

”Strezz, I know you’re gripping about that, but trust me; we’re going to find a way out. If there is, you can tell us,” said Dallas. “You also have Arthur and Kiyoko with you now, right?”

“Yeah and just do whatever fun you can have in that submarine,” Strezz replied.

“I wish you all good luck,” Dallas said and gets inside the submarine with Marissa and rides away.

“Eh, they seemed like a background duo,” said Zack.

“I guess we’ll visit them again one day,” said Marina.

*Video Journal*

Marina: I feel I’m the only one having a good time. Strezz was there…particularly, it’s enough to say that everybody in this island is my friend, except those bad guys.

*End*

“So Arthur has something to do with Seymour, but he’s a friend....” said Cam.

“I think we all get it,” said Strezz, “It appears to be getting late, so we’ll call it a day.”

“You said it,” said Zowe.

”I’m surprised it hasn’t even rained,” Bruce added.

“I think I’m going to like it here,” said Arthur.

”Aren’t you worried, nervous, or anything?” Kiyoko asked.

“I’m fine Kiyoko,” Arthur replied.

It then goes to Seymour’s headquarters where Seymour appears to be trying to get a hold of Arthur, but nothing happens.

”I think he took that device off,” said Hector.

“Of course he did! Nothing to get all raged about, because I’m going to re-enter Shellside Shores for a simple little rematch,” said Seymour.

Seymour then exits his base and activates Dark Light to track down Strezz and co. That was until somebody was seen passing by.

”Who the hell are you?” Seymour questioned.

“Just call me the Rainmaker and leave me alone,” he said, and Seymour goes about 40 yards away from him.

• Like 1

Well, believe it or not, it's been 3 years since I've written a new episode...or otherwise almost since I did start writing this in September, so I shouldn't feel so guilty. In fact, it's been 11 months now since I released something new for Z-Storm aside from revisions that I'm too lazy and occupied to work around. As a surprise, I'm going straight ahead with Season 2 and dodge my 26-ep season plan. Not only that, here's (actually) a new episode of Z-Storm while you guys wait for more new stuff to pop up in the future:

17. The Rainmaker

Counting down the days through his memory, Strezz draws crosses on the sand before making the assumption it was just about the end of June at that point on.

“Are you having an awful morning?” Bruce asked.

“To me, it’s only another normal, humid day,” Strezz responded. “We can’t be stuck for eternity, this is ridiculous. I don’t know what the odds are of being conveniently stranded on an island with my geeky best friend, my pompous female best friend, a Great Barrier Reef inhabitant who claims to be my old friend, a girl with a head hotter than Mercury, a bad boy, a detective, Marina, a shaman, a hyper captive, a dragon relative to Seymour, and a beached captain along with an evil organization somehow against all of us! I can’t believe I didn’t ask why even Kiyoko got herself captured in the first place! I better go and see her…”

“That sounds deep. I also won’t take offense of being that “geeky best friend,” Bruce replied. “We’re clearly set up.”

“And I still haven’t got proof of why I’m the chosen one of walking around, fighting in the rain with a rusty battle suit concealed in a small jacket,” Strezz replied. “This is driving me insane….”

Strezz then leaves sight of Bruce and comes over to Kiyoko and Arthur, hanging around beside the hut.

“So, what brings you here, Kiyoko?” Strezz asked.

“Arthur is a really swell guy, but he’s weird at the same time that he’s posing as-“Kiyoko remarked until Arthur interrupted and held her mouth.

“Nobody’s around to hear you at this time, Arthur,” Strezz pointed out.

“Sal’s over there,” Arthur repeals and points over to Sal lying back against the hut.

“Nobody is here about what?” Sal questioned.

“Seriously Kiyoko, why are you here? Why did Seymour capture you…all the way from Japan?”

Kiyoko stares blankly and then confesses, “There’s one other thing you should know about me, I tend to have a big ego, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t care about you the rest of you guys. Because of my ego, I haven’t told you guys that I’ve been living in Japan only for a short while. I have been in pageants. I lost and my first one and quit my second while the rest of the pageants I won were of my own.”

“Answer my question please,” Strezz replied.

“Before I got stranded, I was in an island far away,” Kiyoko explained.

A cracking sound is heard as Strezz’s eyes lit up with astonishment, he rubs his eyes and then tells her, “But…but, the clouds…”

“Doesn’t Seymour have the ability to escape outside of Shellside Shores?” Sal asked.

“I have a way with shortcuts,” Kiyoko continued. “But my shortcut is ironically longer from what I remember.”

“We can’t go south, we can’t over the island, we can’t go under the island, and we can’t go around the island, just how….and why?” Strezz asked in a breathless tone.

“Seymour told me that he was going to hold me captive to give me injections for a “special project,” as he calls it.”

“Okay…” Strezz muses. “Well, however you got out and Seymour got in the island, that’s going to be a mystery to me.”

Strezz then casually walks off from the others and drifts away to sit around by the shore.

“Whatever, I try to think of a way to escape and know more about the things that inhabit around Shellside Shores, but I still don’t have enough answers…” Strezz says to himself.

“Tell me about it, Strezz,” said Monique, suddenly beside him. “I’ll never get used to the whole Z-Storm gimmick and the associations with CORE-al! I’m probably a bad friend for pushing you guys around with that, right?”

“Nobody said that, but some of us were very annoyed,” Strezz responded. “Someday, you’ll get used to it, even if you don’t want to.”

Viewing the horizon of the ocean, Strezz and Monique could see the waves forming, but rising at an increasing rate, big enough to make the two go wide eyed and attempt to run off the instant the tidal wave got as close to the shore. After getting splashed, plummeted by the wave, before the wave completely sinks away, Strezz sees a mysterious individual with a wooden staff on an animate waveform resembling a dragon. It was the Rainmaker, whom Seymour met before.

“I can probably tell by your jacket that you are Z-Storm’s valid pilot,” said the Rainmaker. “I could sense that Z-Storm’s holder was on this island, so I came here. You can call me the Rainmaker.”

“So you’re implying that you cause the rain all around Shellside Shores?” Strezz asked.

“Oh I do control the rain across islands like this one,” the Rainmaker replied “At least I control of rainfall here until I realized the impulsive weather conditions and I expected this be formed by none other than Seymour….”

“You know him too?” Strezz asked again.

“I just faced him a while ago when I realized the source from a generator. Even I can’t find a solution to that problem,” the Rainmaker continued.

“Well….you don’t matter to me,” Strezz uttered. “You could be hoaxing, or you’re even a mole for Seymour’s organization. I don’t seem to trust most of anybody in this island first thing, besides Bruce, Moe, Shazza, and Sal. Vandyke managed to fool me.”

The Rainmaker was shocked, but he didn’t look all too surprised and still shows off his solemn expression.

“What?”

“Do you know a way to get off this island? Try answering that for us,” Monique said with a scowl.

“Moe, you do not have to become part of this guy’s business…” Strezz muttered.

“You must have faced combat with that suit of armor concealed in that jacket,” said the Rainmaker. “I’d like to see you face me in battle. For sure, I don’t need no fancy battle suit made from CORE-al.”

“Okay…so if you’re going job and pick a fight with me, then I’ll show you what I’ve got when I’m prepared,” Strezz responded.

“I don’t usually arrange things by time, but I’ll see you before the sun go down. It’s cloudy, but I can tell when that happens.”

Afterwards, the conservation ends as the Rainmaker lowers underwater with his water formed serpent. Once as he was gone, Strezz could see Arthur running over to Strezz’s side.

“Hey, who was that guy you just met with?” Arthur called out. “He looked familiar. I cannot put a claw on his name, but I do believe his nom de plume goes by the name of “The Rainmaker.””

“Yeah, that was the Rainmaker, but I have no idea if he has an actual name.” Strezz answered.

“And I’m the person who’s going straight back to the hut and try to wipe my mind about the mysteries surrounding this island…again,” Monique added.

“Hold that thought Monique,” Arthur said, immediately seizing her from moving off from the shore. “Don’t tell me you got an arranged match with the Rainmaker, Strezz.”

“Well, being the bearer of bad news, I already have,” Strezz replied.

“I confronted the Rainmaker once as well has having a battle with him,” Arthur replied. “I ended up getting defeated by him. You’ll never believe how much power he’s got through the rain.”

“So I’m going to get pummeled by the guy, huh?” Strezz asked.

“That’s why I’m going to give you some temporary. Oh, and Monique….how do you feel about piloting Z-Storm?”

Monique expresses horror and astonishment upon Arthur’s words and squeals, “No way! Never would I think of doing something like that!”

“I suggest you start getting used to the ethics of Z-Storm, starting with the use of the suit of armor,” Arthur continued. “Let’s do that in about an hour while Strezz can have this during the battle with the Rainmaker….”

Before ‘giving it’ to Strezz, Arthur was seen peels off a layer of his skin and hands it over.

“….I don’t want it,” said Strezz.

“So, I have a second layer of skin. I have dry skin even underwater without that thing, but don’t worry about me,” Arthur explains. “That’s what I use to generate the powers of Brave Bolt and I’m giving you responsibility of it for today while I show the ropes of Z-Storm to Monique.”

“Alright then, and I suppose Shazza can help as well,” Strezz suggested.

Time passes on with Arthur, Monique, Bruce, and Shazza outside of the hut as Monique holds on to the jacket.

“It will start pouring any second now,” said Shazza. “Let’s see how you would control the flight.”

“I still can’t believe I’m doing this though,” Monique stated.

In a moment, it was now raining on the island and Z-Storm’s armor was instantly activated with Monique now taking a look through the controls.

“You got those boosters revved up?” Arthur questioned.

“I’m trying to activate them, and I’m just getting started-!” Monique was saying before suddenly launching off into the sky and flying around aimlessly, screaming in terror.

“Now you need to control the speed and balance of your flight, be careful not to crash!” Shazza exclaimed.

While trying to control the flying, Monique stumbles onto some trees and flattened on the sand one time before she manages to stop fidgeting too much.

“She’s going crazy as usual,” said Bruce.

“Now let’s see you throw out some of Z-Storm’s attacks!” Arthur hollered.

As directed, Monique tries activating an attack while in flight mode. She generates the lightning blade and, of course, aimlessly weaves around with it, knocking down some trees and losing height of her flying to even almost slash at Arthur, Shazza, and Bruce.

While Monique was working around with Z-Storm’s utility, Zowe, Zack, Cam, and Marina come out of the tent to watch.

“I thought Strezz knows how to work that robotic suit,” said Zowe.

“That’s actually Monique using Z-Storm,” Shazza corrected.

Momentarily, Monique starts blasting away with the plasma cannon and shoots with it without aim, even blasting at her crowd.

“This looks too dangerous for her,” said Marina.

“Yep, I knew that girl couldn’t operate that thing,” Zowe adds.

“What a pity,” says Cam, also joining in the conversation.

“I know, right?” Zack utters. “She freaking sucks while my granddad could control a large robot better than her.”

“Oh shut up!” Monique cries out while shooting around several lightning blasts without much control.

Strezz was shown waiting around by the shore to seek the Rainmaker for his challenge. The rest of the castaway group went over to his side, except for Monique and Shazza.

“Monique is off to a bad start with Z-Storm,” said Arthur. “The skin reforms into a shape of your own once you start using it. Are you prepared?”

“I’m not all that familiar with Brave Bolt, but this will be worth a shot…” Strezz responded.

Strezz focuses on the water and sees an object emerging. As expected, it was the Rainmaker and his trusty serpent.

“Here I go….” Strezz said. A white light forms around him as he was now under the form of Brave Bolt.

“So, you’re going against me with Arthur’s powers, eh?” The Rainmaker questioned and raised his staff close to the large robot. “I’d ask for a battle with Z-Storm, but I’m still willing to bring you down!”

Beginning the match, Strezz starts up Brave Bolt’s power by carrying out an electrical force attack. The strike was bounced off and avoided through the power of the Rainmaker’s staff. This surprises Strezz as The Rainmaker launches his first attack against Brave Bolt with said staff to summon a strong wave and leave a sting on the robot’s circuits. Strezz keeps up and then unleashes a vivid blast and hits the Rainmaker. This time, the Rainmaker has the water bodied serpent assist for the next attack with a freezing water soaker blast and hits successfully. Strezz continues with another vivid blast, but it then gets countered by The Rainmaker’s swift tide technique and manages to give off more damage to Strezz. Strezz carries himself into flight mode and releases a surging blast from his hand. The Rainmaker levitates through the power of the animate dragon and uses his staff to summon a strong zap of thunder to reduce Strezz’s flight and cause more damage. Strezz now brings up the gray blade and goes his way into striking it at the Rainmaker. It hits once, but the Rainmaker starts to counterattack with his staff until he strikes through the blade and creates a blast of water through the stick and strike the chest barrier. The Rainmaker takes the next attack by summoning another tidal wave and succeed in hitting Strezz, completely bring him and Brave Bolt into the ground before deactivating from its loss of energy.

“What are you and what are you trying to do for this island?” Strezz groaned.

“For one thing, I wanted to see your potential as Z-Storm’s rightful possessor, seeing how you can handle combat,” said the Rainmaker.

“I’ve won some battles…but it looks like you got me good,” Strezz continued.

“I have faith in Z-Storm as a way of restoring the evil that surrounds Shellside Shores. My powers are no match, but stories say that the greatest potential of the large robot ensue a power great enough to remove the weather’s harsh conditions.” The Rainmaker explained.

“My main goal is get back home with my friends along with my other marooned folks. I don’t know why this is my destiny know.”

“All in all, I had a good time battling with you. We’ll meet again sooner or later…”

The Rainmaker again uses his trademark exit by sinking below the waters. Strezz’s fatigue wears off before she sees Monique flying over to where all the others are. Shazza followed her. Arthur also retrieves the layered skin from Strezz as Monique is released from Z-Storm’s armor after the rain has stopped.

“That was twisted…but it was rather fun getting known to using those powers,” said Monique.

“So, does that mean you’re not mad anymore about any relations towards Z-Storm?” Bruce asked.

“Quite enough I’m still angry, but I really know now that I have to get used to it,” Monique responded. “While I can’t control Z-Storm as well, I’m at least learning to control my frustration, I might say.”

“That’s great….I guess,” said Strezz.

“YOU GUESS!?” Monique barks, suddenly getting angry before shifting her mood and becoming modest again. “I’m kidding, but you guys know being hot tempered is how I am. Try getting used to that.”