• Advertisement

Past Radio Song Logs/Playlists

person

hey guys. so i heard this song on this radio station that I listen to, but now I don't remember any of the words to it. And this station doesn't usually play the same songs over and over again like this one other station that I l listen to, so it will probably be awhile until I hear it again. And the station's website does not have past playlists of songs they have played like, again, that one other station that I listen to. That's why, I am asking the SBC: does anybody know any online websites that have a recorded history of past playlists of songs from radio stations dating anywhere from two days to one month? more would be ok too. I just need to figure out the name of that song. if it were played on that one other station that i listen to, then it wouldn't be a problem because I could just go on their website and check their past playlists. But since this station doesn't have one, I was wondering if anyone knew of a website where I could check. I already know about yes.com and tunein.com. with yes, i typed in the radio station and they don't have it? ugh. but they DO have that one other station that I listen to that DOES have past playlists ALREADY ON THEIR WEBSITE so its useless. of course...it just HAS to be like that doesnt it? and with tunein, they did have the station's past playlist by two days and just when i thought hallelujah....i could not find the song because they did not have any from the hour of 2-3 pm. ok, they can't possibly be telling me that that station had commercial breaks for a whole hour....so idk why they dont have it between that hour. and that's the hour in which i heard the song(of course). Anyway, so ya. if you know of another website or any other way how i can figure out past playlists of songs from radio stations, like an app or whatever, that would be great. Thanks.

nvm the words to the song suddenly just came to my head last night before i got in the shower. wow you know, after remembering the song, i cant believe that i forgot it before then. it was so obvious to remember, yet i couldn't. i have no idea why.