• Advertisement

Bikini Bottom Adventures

William Leonard

4bhO1hV.png

A surreal, absurdist parody/celebration of the plush-toy video artform. 

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward live in Bikini Bottom, and spend most of their time doing nothing. Occasionally, things happen. SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward observe things happening in Bikini Bottom and react to them. Sometimes they do not react to them. Sometimes these things are dangerous. Sometimes the characters themselves are the danger. SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward do not realize they are plush toys and that this is not Bikini Bottom and that they are in great danger. They will realize soon. SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward have lots of fun in Bikini Bottom.

All episodes are improvised, filmed, and edited on location in Bikini Bottom, by William Leonard.

E P I S O D E S

EPISODE 1 - Walk Sidewards Unto YourselfJanuary 16, 2017

Description: SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward introduce themselves and meet some friends.

EPISODE 2 - A Curved Surface on a Galactic Portrait (###...#) - February 4, 2017

Description: Patrick learns a new skill.

EPISODE 3 - Wrath of Bovine Implements - September 12, 2017

Description: SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward arrive in a strange new world.

EPISODE 4 - The Spacious Space (Upon Turning 'Neo-Cubist') July 5, 2018

Description: SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward go on an adventure.

EPISODE 5 - Dedicated Propensity to Unfolding, or The Taste of Fixatives - November 10, 2019

Description: Squidward transforms into an apple.

If you want to get updates on new BBA videos as soon as they appear, subscribe to the BBA YouTube channel, which you can find here!

This series is a lot of fun for me to make and I hope you enjoy watching!

Edited by William Leonard
new episode!!
  • Like 5

hey video embeds work again (well they were fixed like a month ago but i don't come here often :P) so now you can watch all BBA episodes from the safety of your forum!

also production on episode 4 has started, and i'm planning to get a lot done over the halloween break! no idea when it'll be done though - like everything else in BBA, it'll come out of nowhere :P

• Like 1