• Advertisement

Squidward's Story

Grimmy Claus <3

Part of Snowcember Ball 2016.

You know, I don't often take the chance to do this, but I thought now would be the perfect time to say how much I appreciate being able to stay on SBC after the things I said last night.

If you read my entry into the Snowcember Ball Writing Competition I MAY have said some things that seem uncivil and a little too much like me.

I see people like Cha and E.V.I.L.'s points about me being just fun to watch and not much fun to be with, but I'm telling you now, the one you really have to be on the watchout for is Squilliam. 

He may have all the looks, talent and fans that I so fervently desire, but he's rude to everyone- he's even rude to me.

Why, when we met in band class, he wasn't the nicest to me. I just wanted to be everyone's friends and he turned everyone away from me and made it so they'd never be nice to me again.

They made fun of my looks; my face, my nose, my hair- I'd painted it blue in those days but it had faded away to a shade of pale grey and everyone called me "Squidward OldBaby!!!!"

Horrible, horrible times. Then I shaved all of my hair back to make them like me again and they called me "Squidward Baldward!"

The moral of this story is to NEVER TRUST KIDS.

Until next time,

Squidward Tentacles signing off.

Edited by Mr. Hankey

So I thought I might start posting music reviews. My first one will be Hotline Bling by Drake:

This guy should call himself Dr. D, his music is so good. Rivalling the great evil scientist himself, this guy's soulful stylings are so perfect, he should call himself a musical genius.

The story goes- this guy's girlfriend has left him (!) and has started acting fancy and has changed sexuality and not only that (!) she calls him late night when she needs his love! 

If that's not annoying, I don't know WHAT IS!

If a girl did that to me, I'd TOTALLY TELL HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP CALLING ME! SHEESH!

10/10!

So.., tonight I went out to see the Christmas lights in Bikini Bottom.

In my boat.

You see, while I usually take my bike around the place, ar night I like to either put a big red light on my bicycle or take my boat.

Anyway tonight it was really peaceful but SPONGEBOB and Patrick insisted on tagging along, which meant a lot of extra headaches and heartache for me.

Patrick was thinking about what to get SpongeBob and SpingeBob was thinking about what to get Patrick and it was very Gift Of The Magi in da hood.

Tomorrow Mr. Krabs is making us all wear funny costumes (on a Sunday!) I have to wear an elf hat and take orders with "an old world charm" while SpongeBob gets to be SANTA CLAUS AND RUN AROUND WITH A SANTA HAT ONHIS HEAD which only makes me think of this: 

Anyway, good night from Bikini Bottom!

(And good night from Australia!)

Today at The Krusty Krab was really something!

I played a few tricks on SpongeBob like getting him to PAINT the Krusty Krab white with his beard and use it like a mop XD Good times, good times...

Also, I had to talk about elves using the brig, and how we had to put the elves to work on it, but I thought that was LAME, and instead I talked about how the reindeer are clogging up the toilets and about how many elves there would be needed to get them out.

This drove the customers away from me and The Krusty Krab in literal boatloads which Mr.

Krabs was NONE too happy about, and he says NEXT year, we will be swabbing down the POOP DECK and talking about how much Santa wanted us out of the workshop to go work in the fast food industry!!!

What that cheapskate crustacean will think of next is beyond me...

Today at The Krusty Krab was really something!

I played a few tricks on SpongeBob like getting him to PAINT the Krusty Krab white with his beard and use it like a mop XD Good times, good times...

Also, I had to talk about elves using the brig, and how we had to put the elves to work on it, but I thought that was LAME, and instead I talked about how the reindeer are clogging up the toilets and about how many elves there would be needed to get them out.

This drove the customers away from me and The Krusty Krab in literal boatloads which Mr.

Krabs was NONE too happy about, and he says NEXT year, we will be swabbing down the POOP DECK and talking about how much Santa wanted us out of the workshop to go work in the fast food industry!!!

What that cheapskate crustacean will think of next is beyond me...

EDIT: Plankton is having his own Christmas celebrations and getting everyone to wea their bucket helmets to mark the tradition... Mosey on over to Plankton's blog to hear more...

Edited by Grimmy Claus

Calimati rings?! And just when I was starting to think he was a good guy-

I'm NOT a good guy, Squidward! Haven't you worked it out yet? Nice guys FINISH LAST!

Oh Mr. Plankton sir!

Yes, I see... You've been double-crossing me, working for that cheapskate crustacean again-

No, sir, I'm a double-agent! Like Johhny Danger!

Johnny Danger?! Who the BARNACLES is he?!

Oh he's the main protagonist from my favourite young-adult series, they even mention SpongeBob in there!

Squidward...

Yes?

Squidward...

Yes?

SQUIDWARD!

WHAT?!

I DON'T GIVE A BARNACLE!

Oh... Well this is my BLOG, how did you even get in here?!

I have my ways...

What?

MIND CONTROL!!!

Now you are falling into a VERY DEEP SLEEP... and we will continue chatting in the morning...

Wh-wh.. yes Mr. Pl- wh-zzz...

Calimati rings?! And just when I was starting to think he was a good guy-

I'm NOT a good guy, Squidward! Haven't you worked it out yet? Nice guys FINISH LAST!

Oh Mr. Plankton sir!

Yes, I see... You've been double-crossing me, working for that cheapskate crustacean again-

No, sir, I'm a double-agent! Like Johhny Danger!

Johnny Danger?! Who the BARNACLES is he?!

Oh he's the main protagonist from my favourite young-adult series, they even mention SpongeBob in there!

Squidward...

Yes?

Squidward...

Yes?

SQUIDWARD!

WHAT?!

I DON'T GIVE A BARNACLE!

Oh... Well this is my BLOG, how did you even get in here?!

I have my ways...

What?

MIND CONTROL!!!

Now you are falling into a VERY DEEP SLEEP... and we will continue chatting in the morning...

Wh-wh.. yes Mr. Pl- wh-zzz...

So... Mr. Plankton, SIR!

Aaah, you have awakened...

Um what?

You know, woken up, not asleep anymore- you know I thought you were SMART, Squidward...

I AM SMART!

Whatever. Now, I want you to close your eyes an-

ALL HAIL PLANKTON!

All HAIL Plankton, all HAIL PLANKTON!

Aah yes, my plan is working perfectly- now back to the Chum Bucket to continue working on my evil plan...

That Plankton thinks he's SO SMART- good job I had it set to the OFF position, huh? Huh?

Huh, no fans yet... Oh well!