• Advertisement

Plankton's Story

Grimmy Claus <3

Oh yeah, you must have read Squidward's story by now and he was PLENTY insulting, blah, blah, blah, blah but if you thought THAT was something, you're in for something REALLY rich! Now, you see, I wasn't even allowed to win MY OWN PRIZE FOR MY OWN STORY AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO PAY!!! 

How, you ask?! Well, you all still have your bucket helmets, yes?!

Ah, I see, some of you are nodding, some are shaking their heads, SOME DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT- I'M LOOKING AT YOU, CHRISTMAS UNKNOWN!

Boy, with a name like that, it's NO WONDER they call you the SpongeBob of SBC! 

Or at least DG does, I know that much...

For those SIMPLETONS who have NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, let me clarify-

my name is Sheldon J. Plankton, owner of The Chum Bucket, proprietor of fast food; well it sends people away when I serve it... OH YOU HEARD THAT, OH I KNEW I SHOULD'VE INSTALLED MUFFLING SPEAKERS!

Karen, hon', did ya hear that?! MUFF-LING SPEA-KERS!

Oh I heard you, beep, bop, keep your shirt on-

SPONGEBOB! I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH SQUIDWARD! 

Oh ho ho, silly, I am not SpongeBob, I am SpongeTron, Squidward installed me to annoy you just like SpongeBob doe-

SQUIDWARD! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!

Oh what's that?! You want MEMBER REVIEWS?! BECAUSE YOU GOT THEM FROM SQUIDWARD?! OH I'LL TOP THEM, WHATEVER THEY WERE!

Let's seee- crushing mayhem- Boy, what a geek. Gets on, starts talking to me about my problems- course he didn't know it was me, DG's my cover- what's that you never heard of cover identities? I'm looking at you, SpongeBob's 11 Fan! A cover identity is where you are well established as SOMEBODY and bang, shdddnly, BOOM!

You are discovered to be somebody that is not who you thought they were- and they HATE YOU FOR IT! AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME NOW, I AM PLANKTON!!!

(Author's Notes: Ignore Plankton's claims to be me, HE is MY cover!)

I HEARD THAT! 

(Author's Notes: Shut up.)

MAKE ME!

(Author's Nktes: You're a pesky little one aren't you?)

SILENCE WOMAN!

(Author's Notes: Whatever.)

OH YOU'RE ON SQUIDWARD'S SIDE AREN'T YOU?

(Author's Notes: WHY ARE WE YELLING?)

BECAUSE I'M A FREE MAN THATS WHY!

(Author's Notes: AND I'M A FREE GIRL!)

SHOULDN'T YOU BE SLEEPING?!?

(Autnor's Notes: I DON'T HABE TO SLEEP!)

I WILL PLAY BEEFJOVEN'S FIFTH THEN LET'S SEE WHO FALLS ASLEE- ZZZ

(Aithor's Notes: Haha, LISER! This has been a first of a continuing series called Plankton's Story.

Please keep me on the site for more. I realize this topic is controversial, but I know you guys are used to my sense of humour by now, and wouldn't get rid of me for the world... I hope. Anyway, g'night I (might) see you in the morning. <3 )

So, yeah, I was just rewatching Walking Small for, like, the 32th time this year, and I have to say it, I am small.

People just walk over you and crush you when you're me and, frankly, I'm SICK OF IT!

Have any of you fools r ever been treated like me? Can YOU relate?

I can't UNDERSTAND why people see me as the bad guy and KRABS as the good one, all I want is to rule the world with an iron fist, is that too much to ask?

For everyone to do what I want and follow MY orders for the day? Just one day?

I wish I was King.

So that slimy old squid told you about MY Christmas traditions, did he?

Yes, every year in Ye Olde Bucket of Chum we gather around- that is my computer wife Karen and I- gather around an effigy of Ye Olde Krusty Krew and BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

And here's the really good part!

We make calimari rings and put it into the Chum!

Only at Christmas!

Let's hear what Squidward has to say about that...

So that slimy old squid told you about MY Christmas traditions, did he?

Yes, every year in Ye Olde Bucket of Chum we gather around- that is my computer wife Karen and I- gather around an effigy of Ye Olde Krusty Krew and BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

And here's the really good part!

We make calimari rings and put it into the Chum!

Only at Christmas!

Let's hear what Squidward has to say about that...