• Advertisement

[1st] Scavenger Hunt

Shark Tale

For The Super Spongy Square Games, there will be weekly Scavenger Hunts around the forum. The first one will be tonight at 7 PM EST. The goal will be to find six spatulas around the forum. The top 3 people to find all six first will receive:

1st place: Will get a Gold Medal for their iFish (unless you already have one), a medal for their team on the medal table, and 500 doubloons.

2nd place: Will get a Silver Medal for their iFish (unless you already have one), a medal for their team on the medal table, and 250 doubloons.

3rd place: Will get a Bronze Medal for their iFish (unless you already have one), a medal for their team on the medal table, and 100 doubloons.

Report back to this topic when it is time.

**Note: You do not have to be on a team to play in this. You can represent "Independents".**

Alright, it begins. You get 3 additional hints per spatula, you can ask me for them on the forums, SpongeCraft, or Xat, wherever you may be (hopefully not in space or underwater, as I cannot reach you in those places). Here are the default hints:

Spatula #1: The first spatula can be found where SpongeBob first picked up a spatula.

Spatula #2: The second spatula can be found at the first episode to air in 2016.

Spatula #3: The third spatula can be found at this popular game. But which one?

Spatula #4: The fourth spatula can be found in a topic featuring artistic portrayals of the SBC members you know and love, on its 4th page. 

Spatula #5: The fifth spatula can be found in an ancient topic, allowing requests for your emoticons.

Spatula #6: The sixth and final spatula can be found in a rather obnoxious episode, where this spatula stars in! 

PM me the images of the spatulas when you find them. The hunt will end when we have 3 people to find all six.