• Advertisement

Captain Magma

TJ

Alright, so as I mentioned in the thread for Miss Appear, I'm approaching an I.J.S.L.A show by focusing on each of the core members individually first. This spin-off is the next step, and what better way to announce it than during the SOF6 ^_^ .

Plot -

"Following his part in helping Miss Appear defeat a serial killer in Bikini Bottom, Johnny Flaire is inspired to clean up crime in his city of New Coral after a violent gang moves in. Donning the secret identity of 'Magma', Johnny must deal with the dangers of being a hero, while also battling a crippling drug addiction. "

Notes -

• This show will take place some months after the events of Miss Appear, focusing on Johnny's own origin story as a super-hero
  • Captain Magma has the power to control, produce, and turn his body into flames.
  • While Miss Appear will receive a second season, this show will definitely just be a mini-series of about 10-13 episodes. 
  • Both shows are set in the same universe as Team SpongeBob.

Premiere Date -

Summer 2016

Viewing Order of the Teenjverse -

1. Team SpongeBob 2010-Present (Non-essential to Captain Magma)

2. Miss Appear 2016-Present (Semi-Essential to Captain Magma)

Main Characters -

Captain Magma/Johnny Flaire

Sabrina Castillo

Madeline Flaire

William Flaire

Tia Flaire

Elena Rivera-Bandz

Vicro Acosta

• Like 1

Captain Magma 

Ep.1 "Magma"

New Coral, Dark Alley

In a dark alleyway, we see Johnny Flaire, suited in a ski mask and black clothing.

Hiding behind garbage cans, Johnny overhears as a few gangbangers begin walking his way.

"..Johnny...you there?" a voice is heard on his ear-com.

"Quiet, Sabrina,..some Ragers are approaching." Johnny whispered, referring to the gangbangers. 

"..Are you sure the stash is here?" A gang member asks.

"..There's a shed back here. The stuff we need to sell for tonight is in it." Another member said.

In a flash, Johnny jumped from behind the garbage cans.

"Your fun is over, Ragers!" Johnny shouted.

The three men pulled out their guns.

Johnny instantaneously melted the guns with a heatwave he produced from his hand. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" One of the guys yells.

All three of the guys try to jump Johnny.

Johnny sends a fire blast at them, pushing the men back.

As two of the men stay down, one of them plunges up, trying to take a swing at Johnny.

Johnny grabs his forearm and the man yells in pain.

"And when the cops come for you low lives, tell them that Magma caught ya." Johnny said, over the man's hollers.

Tossing the man to the ground, Johnny approaches the shed in the back of the alley.

"A lock, huh?" Johnny said, referring to an electronic code-lock

"Sabrina, I think I need your help on this one." Johnny said into his ear-com.

"My decryption bug.., put it on the lock" Sabrina says, as we see her in some kind of lab.

"Oh right." Johnny says, as we switch back to him in the alley.

Johnny places the bug on the lock. 

From the lab, Sabrina hacks in through use of a computer.

"I got it.." Sabrina said, getting the code. 

The shed door opens immediately.

"Yup...definitely some stuff in here." Johnny said, taking a look.

Johnny soon hears police sirens.

"John..you better get out of there." Sabrina says, on coms.

"Yeah..." Johnny said, rushing out.

-----

Flaire Abandoned Lab Warehouse

Johnny made his way inside the abandoned Flaire Labs Warehouse.

The warehouse was a very early lab for his mother's company, Flaire Industries. 

"Johnny, you did great!" Sabrina said, racing to hug him.

"Thanks, Bree. Hopefully the cops get something out of those Ragers members." Johnny said.

"And hey, the coms worked really well this time." Sabrina said.

"They were a little fuzzy during the trial run.." Johnny remembered.

"Yeah, but I was still getting used to this lab." Sabrina said, staring around.

"Yeah, well, at least when my mother discarded it years ago, she left all the tech behind. All it needed was a little jump-start, and we were in business." Johnny said, smiling.

"It's like your very own superhero base." Sabrina said, giggling.

"Uh huh, well, this 'superhero' needs rest. And.. a bump." Johnny smiled, pulling a bag of pills out of his pocket.

"Johnny! Was that stuff in the shed we opened?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes, but it's no big deal. It was just a little bag. Very small compared to the stacks of other stuff in there." Johnny said.

"Yeah, but you shouldn't of took any of their stock. You know that the Ragers dabble with illegal substances. This is the very reason you devoted yourself to taking them down in the first place! I can't BELIEVE you would take a bag of unknown pills from that shed!" Sabrina shouted.

"RELAX, Sabrina. Mine as well see what their stuff is like, since I'm going to be doing the hard work of running them out of this city." Johnny said.

"Oh, so those pills are some kind of consolation prize?!!?? I realize that you like to get high, but on a mission, your head needs to be in the game." Sabrina lectured.

"You sound like a mom." Johnny said, popping one of the pills.

"OH MY GOD," Sabrina face-palmed.

"Chillll, I won't drive.., I swear." Johnny said, raising his hand.

"Okay, come on, I'll drop you off at your house." Sabrina said, annoyed.

-----

The Flaire Estate

Awakening in the morning, Johnny arrives in the kitchen to join his family for breakfast.

Among them were: his mother (Madeline Flaire), his father (William Flaire), and his sister (Tia Flaire).

"You got in late last night, sweetheart." Madeline said, sipping her orange juice.

"Your mother's right. We were worried." William added.

"I'm an adult. I get to do that." Johnny said.

"Hey, don't rub it in." Tia said, who was only 17.

Johnny took his seat, and began to spread butter on a roll.

"Johnny, we're your parents. We have a right to be concerned. Especially after you just moved back in. Who knows what you were getting into while you were in Bikini Bottom." Madeline noted.

"Whatever it was, he didn't manage to drop that drug habit." William snorted.

"I do my business in my room. Out of respect for you guys." Johnny replied.

"Respect would be not doing it at all under our roof." Madeline said.

"You'd rather me do it in public? Throw away our 'family image'?" Johnny retorted.

Madeline just looked disappointed.

"Okay, how about some TV?" Tia suggested.

One of the maids turned on the kitchen TV. A news report caught the family's attention.

Newscaster:
"Last night, police officers made an arrest of three members of the recent Ragers gang. Also found was a shed filled with all types of illegal drugs. Most mysteriously was the case of how these criminals were caught. Officers report that the gang members were already taken down in a dark alleyway by a vigilante named 'Magma', who inexplicably left one of the criminals with a third degree burn."

"Well.., looks like New Coral has a guardian angel. Or...devil?" Tia said.

"Somebody needs to do something about the Ragers. I swear, ever since that gang moved into New Coral, the incidence of illegal drugs has gone wayyy up." Madeline said.

"And all of those young people dying because they don't know what the hell they're being pushed." William stated.

"We sure hope that you, Johnny, are not dabbling in anything going on with the Ragers drug trades." Madeline spoke.

"I only do weed. Not that crazy shit the Ragers push. But, ya know, it's great that your opinion of me is so low." Johnny said, leaving the table.

"Johnny, I didn't - " Madeline tried to explain.

"Just leave him alone. That man will make his own mistakes, and he'll learn from them." William stated.

"Well, I should be getting off to school. First period English waits for no woman." Tia said humorously, kissing her parents goodbye.

------

Flaire Industries Main Building

As Madeline and William arrived at their joint company, one of the secretaries raced towards them.

"Whoa, Heather, slow down!" Madeline said.

"NO TIME. HE'S HERE!!!!" Heather said, over-joyful.

"Who is here?" Madeline asked.

"Vicro Acosta!" Heather squeed.

"Vicro...?" Madeline said, turning a bit pale.

"Wow, when he requested a meeting with us, I didn't think it would come into fruition this soon!" William said.

"You KNEW about this?" Madeline asked, turning to her husband.

"I was gonna tell you." William said.

"When?" Madeline asked.

"We've just both been so busy. I mean, breakfast this morning was the first time in a while that we've sat and ate together." William said.

"Next time, we make decisions TOGETHER." Madeline made clear.

"I'm sorry, honey. But..this is big. Vicro Acosta is the best business man in the word. Acosta Megacorps has an undeniable market value." William explained.

"I know all that. Lets just get this over with." Madeline said.

------

Urchin's Private School

Tia arrived at school, slightly late, and with a latte in hand.

After receiving a tardy slip, Tia took off to class.

"Tia!" A voice called.

"Aaron! Hey!" Tia said, hugging her friend.

"Your parents brought you that new car so that you'd get to school early. Not so that you can make a morning midstop at Starbucks." Aaron said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Hey, get your own latte." Tia said, snatching it back.

"So, I was thinking that we could hang out after school. You've been such a wallflower lately." Aaron asked.

"Senior year will do that to some people." Tia replied, walking off.

-----

Abandoned Lab

At the lab, Sabrina awaited Johnny so that they could go over their next stop.

Hearing someone entered, Sabrina turned to see Johnny stumbling in.

"Johnny, are you good?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah - yeah." Johnny said.

Sabrina looked at Johnny's red eyes and runny nose.

"You're high...again."

"I just did a little. I needed..I needed a hit." Johnny said rubbing his nose.

"Yeah, whatever." Sabrina said.

"Did you..did you..do something with your hair? Somethin' new?" Johnny asked.

"No, Johnny, I didn't. How about you sit, and..relax." Sabrina rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can do this. Tell me what you found." Johnny said.

"I managed to put together data of usual meeting spots of Ragers. I scanned some reports and articles from the New Coral Police Department. It seems the general area that Ragers are caught...are around the docks. I'm thinking that's where they'll receive their next shipment." Sabrina explained.

"Alright. I'll scope it tonight. See if anything's going down." Johnny said.

"And hopefully you won't be high when you do it." Sabrina sniped.

"I won't be." Johnny said.

"What is it about weed, or pills, or whatever, that does it for you? What are you getting out of it?" Sabrina asked.

"You really have to ask?" Johnny stated.

"Is the 'high' really that pleasurable." Sabrina asked.

"It's numbing. For me." Johnny smiled.

"Oh I see. You don't like to feel emotion, so you take drugs to wash them away." Sabrina guessed.

"No. Definitely not. You make me sound pathetic. Numbness is a pleasure in itself." 

"I'm sure." Sabrina said, unconvinced.

-----

Flaire Industries

Madeline and William met up with Vicro Acosta in their conference room.

"Ahhh, the fabulous Flaire's, as they call you." Vicro stated.

"It's nice to be in your presence, Mr. Acosta." William said, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you in person." Madeline said, nervous.

Vicro reached to give her a hug.

Madeline uncomfortably slid into the hug. 

"Well then, I'm here to talk business. Lets get down to it." Vicro said.

"Business? I thought this was a friendly social call." Madeline said.

"I'm interested in Flaire Industries. Very." Vicro got right to it.

"We do run a great ship here." William joked.

"Yes. Which is why I'd like to make the two of you an offer." Vicro started.

"Sounds interesting." William said, in anticipation.

"I'd like it if your company could become a part of Acosta Megacorps." Vicro said.

"..You..want to buy us out???" Madeline asked.

"Oh, heavens no. You two will retain control over Flaire Industries, but it will just become another sector of my own megacorp." Vicro clarified.

"I don't know how I feel about that." William said, uneasy.

"The value and profits of Acosta Megacorps is significantly higher than Flaire Industries, even though you guys are doing very well off. It makes sense for us to team up. To combine." Vicro tried to convince them.

"How about you give us time to think this over?" Madeline asked.

"Of course." Vicro smiled.

"I'll walk you out." Madeline said.

As Madeline and Vicro left the room, she pulled Vicro's arm.

"What the hell is this all about?" Madeline asked, whispering.

"What's the issue, my dear?" Vicro asked.

"You showing up where you don't belong." Madeline said.

"...I see you haven't told your husband about our little tryst all those years ago." Vicro said.

Madeline looked at him angrily.

"Isn't the foundation of every good marriage, honesty?" Vicro questioned.

"If I'd been honest with William - I wouldn't have a marriage." Madeline retorted.

"I'll see you around, Madeline." Vicro said.

"What does that mean!?" Madeline called out.

As Vicro entered an elevator, he pulled out his phone.

"I'm making the official confirmation that the drug shipment is off for tonight. Yes, yes, I know that I had it scheduled for a while now, but there's been a recent problem. Some guy playing with flame shooters or something. Took out three of my men last night. Can't risk anything going wrong, so I'll set up an alternative date." Vicro ordered, revealing himself to be the head of the Ragers.

TO.BE.CONTINUED.

Captain Magma

Ep.2 "Fight Me"

The Abandoned Warehouse

Johnny entered the lab, taking off his ski mask.

"Another night, another failure." Johnny lamented.

"This sucks. I'm sure the docks is where the Ragers are receiving their..uhh..'merchandise'." Sabrina said, turning around from the computer.

"Yeah, well, maybe they're doing it another way. I've staked out the docks for three days now." Johnny said.

"Maybe they're binding their time. After all, a few days ago, you took down three of their members." Sabrina reminded him.

"That was epic, right?!" Johnny said, grinning.

"Well, you as a vigilante..does happen to be one of your more admirable traits." Sabrina said, slightly blushing.

Johnny took a seat next to her.

"Well, you can thank Katherine Cross for that." Johnny told her.

"Katherine was the girl you helped in Bikini Bottom, right?" Sabrina asked, adjusting her glasses.

"Yeah. She instilled within me what it meant to be a hero. After seeing her courage and selflessness, I knew I had to use my own abilities to do something about this gang problem here in New Coral. My home." Johnny expressed.

"Yeah." Sabrina agreed.

"Not sure how much of a difference I can make though. We haven't gotten anymore leads." Johnny said.

"Ya know, I think the quickest way of handling this is going after whoever is behind all of it in the first place." Sabrina said.

"You mean.. the head of the Ragers?" Johnny asked.

"They have to be organized by someone. The police can't figure it out, but I'm sure you can." Sabrina stated, smiling.

"You're so sure. Why?" Johnny asked.

"You helped Katherine Cross find out who was killing all of those people in Bikini Bottom. I'm pretty sure you have a talent for investigating." Sabrina said.

"I do have talents. Getting high is the extent of them, though." Johnny joked.

Sabrina sighed.

"You're so much more than what you smoke." Sabrina said.

Johnny shrugged.

"Anyway, I finally fixed up your suit, so you don't have to keep wearing that all-black look on missions." Sabrina revealed.

Sabrina pulled out a bag. From inside the bag, she took out Johnny's suit. All red, with an 'M' on the front, and a fire symbol on top of the M.

"Thanks for re-texturing it. At least none of the bad guys will see my blood now." Johnny joked.

------

The Flaire Estate

It was morning at the Flaire's home.

Coming down for breakfast, Tia saw her father speed past her with a piece of bacon hanging out of his mouth.

"Your father's in a rush, dear." Madeline said, finishing her coffee.

"He must have another one of those out-of-city meetings." Tia stated.

"He does. Meanwhile, I will be going to the company today." Madeline stated. "Where's your brother?" Madeline asked.

"I think he went to the gym. Must be trying to avoid another awkward breakfast." Tia said.

"And why aren't you dressed for school?" Madeline asked.

"Do you pay attention to me when I talk? I told you that school was going to be closed today for a teacher's convention." Tia reminded her.

"Right. Sorry, sweetie. You know how many things plague my mind daily." Madeline said.

"Don't I." Tia said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry you'll be so lonely today." Madeline said.

"I won't be. Aaron's coming to keep me company in a few." Tia said.

"Hmm..alright. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Madeline said, kissing her daughter's forehead.

"Well, considering the distance between you and dad,..that doesn't leave much." Tia joked.

"Haha, very funny." Madeline said, sarcastically.

"Mom, Aaron's been my friend for a few years now. I'm not having sex with him." Tia said.

"I was just kidding around. Have fun." Madeline said, leaving.

-------

Pico's Gym

Johnny entered Pico's Gym, a fitness center in the slums of New Coral

Catching the eye of many of the people there, Johnny headed for a secluded corner where one of the punching bags were.

As he began to wrap his hands, a woman came over.

"I know your face." the woman said.

"I get that a lot." Johnny said.

"Your name is on..the tip of my tongue..." the woman said, thinking.

"Uh huh." Johnny said, finishing his wraps.

"Johnny Flaire.." the woman said.

"Bingo." Johnny replied.

"What's an upscale guy like you doing in this gym?" the woman asked.

"I guess, I like the griminess of this place. I'm not one for fancy, even though I've been raised in it." Johnny told her.

"I guess me and you share the same opinion. I'm Elena Rivera-Bandz, a world class gymnast." Elena revealed.

"Gymnast, huh? I'm guessing you're made of elastic or something?" Johnny asked, jokingly.

"Funny. However, I am one hundred percent flesh." Elena said.

"Gymnastics is the extent of your skills?" Johnny asked.

"Mixed martial arts, and I also know how to punch. How about you?" Elena said, pointing to the bag.

Johnny smiled, then began hitting the punching bag.

"You're cute. But your punching is off." Elena said.

"Okay. Show me how it's done than." Johnny said, scoffing.

As Johnny backed up, Elena began totally devouring the punching bag with a series of quick, intense jabs, and putting in much movement.

Johnny stared in awe.

-------

The Flaire Estate

In Tia's room, her and Aaron watched a serial on Netfish.

"That one was my favorite. I can't believe Marcy is pregnant." Tia said, looking at Aaron.

"How about we pause for now." Aaron said.

"No way, we should finish the season. Come on, this is a hardcore binge session right here." Tia tried to convince him.

"I kinda want to explore your estate. I mean, we've been friend for three years, and this is like only the third time I've been here." Aaron said.

"Our security team is a little uptight. But, come on, my house is boring." Tia stated.

"Says the one who's rich!" Aaron replied, hopping off her bed.

"Heyyy! Wait." Tia said, chasing after him.

As Aaron made his way into the hall, he started heading down to Johnny's room.

"This is your brother's room, right?" Aaron asked.

"Yes, why?" Tia asked.

"Don't you ever get curious about what your older bro has going on in here?" Aaron asked.

"It's not our place. His room is off limits." Tia said.

"Come on, don't be a joy-kill." Aaron said, going in.

"Aaron!" Tia slightly shouted.

As both of them entered, they could smell weed.

"So he does do that stuff.." Aaron said.

"When I told you that, it was in confidence. You are not to go spreading it." Tia said.

"No. Of course. He has a pretty cool poster." Aaron said, looking at a Needlefish poster.

"Yeah, Ned's like my idol." Tia said.

Aaron looked under Johnny's bed.

"What's in this box." Aaron asked to himself.

"Why does he have a ski mask?" Tia asked, after intruding his drawer.

"Maybe he's a robber." Aaron joked.

"Har har, very funny." Tia said, sarcastically. "What are you doing?" Tia asked him.

Aaron opened Johnny's box.

"Bags of weed.." Aaron said, pocketing one, then placing the box back under the bed.

"Are you insane!? Put that back!" Tia said. 

"Don't be sooo uptight!" Aaron said.

"So that's what this is about? You didn't want to explore the estate, you just wanted some of my brother's crap." Tia realized.

"Oh, come on, don't tell me you've never wondered how it felt." Aaron said.

"How what felt?" Tia asked.

"Doing weed." Aaron said.

"My brother smokes a lot of cigs. Why don't we just take one of his packs and have a little fun. Just put the weed down." Tia said,

"Why are you so scared?" Aaron asked.

"I'm not." Tia said, snatching the bag. "I'll prove it." Tia added, unsure.

"Also, I thought you said your brother only did weed?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, that's right." Tia said.

"I definitely saw coke in there too." Aaron said walking out.

Tia looked worried and confused.

--------

Flaire Industries, Madeline's Officer

"MRS. FLAIRE!" Heather screamed, running in.

"Heather, tone down. Now what is it?" Madeline asked.

"Mr. Acosta is here again! Sorry, I just get so excited!" Heather said, jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay." Madeline said.

Vicro Acosta entered her office.

"I hope I'm not being disrespectful by barging in like this?" Vicro asked, holding flowers.

"No. You're fine. Heather, give me and Mr. Acosta a few moments alone." Madeline asked.

"Of course!" Heather said, rushing out, and closing the door.

"What are you doing here again?" Madeline asked Vicro.

"First, these flowers are for you. Second, I guess I was hoping that you and your husband reached a decision." Vicro stated.

"They're nice." Madeline said, taking the flowers.

"They compliment your desk space. Anyway, about that decision?" Vicro asked.

"Right. Well, me and my husband decided that it would not be best to merge with you." Madeline told him.

"I'm disappointed." Vicro said.

"That's life. You can let yourself out." Madeline said.

"Seventeen years ago." Vicro said.

"Excuse me?" Madeline asked.

"Seventeen years ago was when we met at the business convention in New Kelp City. The same year, you announced your second pregnancy." Vicro said.

"Okay? And? Me and my husband had conceived a daughter that year." Madeline said.

"The thing is..., that child could very well be mine." Vicro stated.

"We had an affair in New Kelp City, but we only had sex once. Me and my husband had sex multiple times before I went to that convention, and after. My daughter is his child." Madeline clarified.

"Who are you trying to convince? Me..or you?" Vicro retorted.

"Goddamnit! It's been seventeen years, and you're bringing this up now?" Madeline asked.

"I've only recently given it thought. Especially since I'm moving into the city." Vicro revealed.

"You're moving here??? The headquarters of your company is in New Kelp City." Madeline questioned.

"We're opening up a new space here in New Coral." Vicro told her.

"In this time of drug trade rise? And gang wars? Sounds funny to me." Madeline spoke.

"But business here in New Coral has bloomed at an exceptional rate. All in credit to you and your husband." Vicro smiled.

"Oh great, so I'm the reason you're here." Madeline sighed.

"Does he buy you those?" Vicro asked her.

"What?" Madeline asked.

"Does he buy you flowers? Does your husband buy you flowers?" Vicro questioned.

"Not in a while." Madeline answered.

"A pity. Such a beautiful woman deserves adequate treatment." Vicro said, touching her face.

"Don't you dare." Madeline said, pushing his hand away.

"Can I have one of those water bottles?" Vicro asked, seeing water bottles on her table.

"Whatever." Madeline said.

As Vicro gulped down an entire bottle right in front of her, Madeline became lost in deep thought.

"In case you might need it." Vicro said, sitting the now empty bottle down on her desk.

Madeline looked at him oddly, as he left her office.

--------

Pico's Gym

"That's how you punch." Elena said, stepping away from the punching bag. 

"Well, let's just say I'm better on people than bags." Johnny said, smirking.

"Oh yeah? How about we test it?" Elena asked, walking over to the ring in the center of the gym.

Johnny looked confused, but followed after her.

"BE CAREFUL WITH THAT ONE. SHE'S DANGEROUS!" a guy shouted from across the gym.

Everyone began staring at them.

"Elena, what the hell are you doing?" Johnny asked, as she climbed into the ring.

"Fight me." Elena said, in all seriousness.

"We don't even have gloves." Johnny said.

"I said FIGHT ME." Elena shouted.

Johnny overheard other guys 'woo-ing'.

Johnny climbed into the ring.

"You get first move." Elena said, smiling.

Johnny threw a punch.

Elena quickly dodged, and then swung at his face.

"Looks like I landed a punch." Elena said, smiling. 

Johnny tried to swing back at her, but she kept dodging.

Elena soon got another punch on him, and then used her legs to flip Johnny's body to the floor of the ring.

"OWWWW!" Johnny cried out, as Elena kept his arms in place behind his back, using only her legs.

"ELE-NA! I..THOUGHT WE WERE PUNCHING, NOT DOING..KARATE!" Johnny struggled to say.

As Elena let him go, everyone in the gym began cheering and clapping.

Elena helped Johnny up.

"What was that?" Johnny asked.

"Me owning you." Elena said, laughing.

Johnny left the ring.

Elena looked regretful.

-------

The Flaire Estate

As Johnny arrived home from the gym, he saw his parents and Tia in the living room.

"...Everything cool?" Johnny asked, seeing Tia on the couch, with his parents staring at her disapprovingly.

"My meeting got cancelled today before I got there, due to a bomb warning in the area." William started.

"That's when your father came home early, and caught Tia in her room doing weed with Aaron." Madeline said.

"I-I only..had a little." Tia said.

"DOESN'T MATTER!" Madeline screamed.

"I'm gonna go.." Johnny said, walking away.

"Johnny! Stop." William said.

"What?" Johnny asked, turning back around

"They got it from your room." William revealed.

"Where they shouldn't have went in the first place." Johnny voiced.

"John, can't you see the example your setting for your impressionable younger sister? We want you to stop with the cigs and the weed under this household. Or you can find another place to stay." Madeline told him.

"I want you to stop altogether, or we'll cut you off." William added.

"Cut me off? As in, I can't touch our 'fortune' anymore?" Johnny asked.

"Exactly." William said.

"Mom..., you agree with this?" Johnny asked.

"I have to. I want all of the stuff out of your room, and into a garbage bag. NOW." Madeline demanded.

Johnny looked angered, but marched off to his room.

"I need to talk to him." Tia said.

"No, we are not done here!" Madeline said.

"Grown me for two months." Tia said, racing after her brother.

William sighed. "Kids these days." he added.

Tia entered Johnny's room.

"What are you doing in here?" Johnny asked.

"I'm sorry about the parental units, but they're just..concerned." Tia said.

"Thanks for getting me into shit." Johnny snapped at her.

"I shouldn't have been in your room, I know - " Tia said.

" - JUST GET OUT. I have stuff to trash, thanks to you." Johnny said.

"..Stuff like coke?" Tia asked.

"...Excuse me?" Johnny asked.

"How long have you been doing that?" Tia asked.

"I don't do that." Johnny said.

"Aaron saw. He saw what was in your box." Tia revealed.

Johnny stared at the box under his bed, then looked back at his sister.

"Mixing weed and coke?" Tia asked.

"The weed helps me come off the coke. And it's not like I do it often anyway." Johnny said.

"Well now you have to stop. Can you do that?" Tia asked.

"What are you implying? That I'm an addict? You can't get addicted to weed." Johnny scoffed.

"That's scientifically debatable." Tia added.

Johnny rolled his eyes.

"And you're not just doing weed. As I found out today." Tia said.

"You better mind your business." Johnny said, pointing at her.

"Whatever, junkie." Tia said, walking out.

Johnny looked in contempt.

TO.BE.CONTINUED

• Like 1

Captain Magma 

Ep.3 "Do You Want To Play A Game?"

The Abandoned Warehouse

At the warehouse, Sabrina put in her ear com.

"Johnny, come in." Sabrina said. 

"I'm here." Johnny said over the com.

"Are you at the docks?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah, just got here. And so did our little friends..." Johnny told her.

"Wait, there are Ragers there?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes. This is good. We can catch one of their shipments." Johnny said.

"Alright, stay in position. I'll send an anonymous, untraced phone call to the NCPD." Sabrina said.

"Great." Johnny replied.

"Make sure they don't notice you." Sabrina warned

"No worries, I'm on top of this building that overlooks the docks, but they can't see me." Johnny reassured.

-------

The Docks

At the docks, the Ragers waited on their next shipment.

"We gotta impress the boss tonight, people!" a member named Lefty, said.

"And what if there's some kind of problem?" another member asked

"There won't be." Lefty said. "I've taken every precaution."

A few moments later, a ship pulled into the harbor.

"Sabrina! The shipment is here." Johnny whispered to her on coms.

"Great. I've already placed a call to the police." Sabrina confirmed.

"What do I do for now?" Johnny asked.

"Destroy that shipment." Sabrina suggested.

Using his powers, Johnny shot two long-range fire blast at the ship.

As a loud explosion occurred, members of the Ragers began to look around frantically.

"UP THERE!" Lefty yelled, pointing towards Johnny, who was running off the building.

"Johnny, what's going on?" Sabrina asked on coms.

"They're after me!" Johnny said, climbing down a ladder.

"Be careful! The area around the docks may be filled with Ragers." Sabrina stressed.

"Not shitting..." Johnny said, upon seeing several other members heading in his immediate direction.

"Looks like I have to fight." Johnny said, lighting fire from his hands.

-------

The Flaire Estate

In her room, Tia talked to Aaron on her phone's FaceTime.

"Hey." Tia said.

"Sup. I would ask if we could grab a slice of pizza after school tomorrow, but we're both very grounded." Aaron made light.

"Thanks to you! Be lucky that my parents even let me have phone privileges." Tia stressed.

"Hey, you could of stopped me from going in your brother's room at any time." Aaron claimed.

"Liar! I tried that. You were insistent." Tia said, laughing.

"I guess I hardly take no for an answer." Aaron smiled.

"Apparently. Ughh...it's so boring being grounded." Tia said.

"Lets do something fun then." Aaron said.

"Like what?" Tia asked.

"Ummm...OH - an Instaclam battle." Aaron came up with.

"An Instaclam battle? In terms of followers?" Tia asked.

"Yeah. We both have five hundred followers currently. Whoever can get to six hundred in a week, wins." Aaron offered.

"Hmm, sounds interesting. What's in it for the winner?" Tia asked.

"The winner...gets a strip tease from the loser." Aaron said.

"UH, you think I want to see you naked?" Tia asked.

"Maybe." Aaron said, laughing.

"Yeah..maybe." Tia agreed.

"Great, so it's on?" Aaron asked.

"It's on." Tia said, hanging up.

"TIA!" Madeline called from downstairs.

"Ughh, what does she want?" Tia asked herself.

As Tia came into the living room, she saw her Aunt Maggie.

"Aunt Maggie! What are you doing here?" Tia asked.

"Tiaaaa! It's so good to see you, baby!" Maggie expressed.

Maggie hugged Tia.

"Your aunt is a little down on her luck right now, sweetie." Madeline said.

"Which is why she asked if she could stay with us until she gets back on her feet." William added.

"Oh okay, cool. It'll be great to have you around, Aunt Maggie!" Tia said.

"Thank you, sweetums. Where's Johnny? He doesn't still reside in Bikini Bottom, does he?" Maggie asked.

"Oh, no. He recently moved back in." Madeline said.

"You know him, a wild one, he is." William said, with a laugh.

"Auntie's baby, he is." Maggie stated.

"You always did used to spoil him." Madeline said.

--------

The Docks

Johnny sent a fire blast at two gang bangers.

From behind, a few grabbed his arms.

"PULL OFF HIS MASK!" One man said.

Johnny flipped over both of them, and then banged their heads together.

As more Ragers came at him, Johnny through out more fire blasts.

From the side, Lefty hit him in the head with a pipe.

As Johnny hit the ground, a woman showed up, dressed in a green jumpsuit.

The woman took grabbed the pipe from Lefty, and in doing so, flipped him over.

"Get up!" she said.

The woman grabbed Johnny up.

"Wait! Elena?" Johnny noticed her.

"How do you.." Elena started.

More gang bangers came at them.

Elena performed a back-flip, took out two knives, and launched them at a few of the members.

Meanwhile Johnny shot more fire blasts.

Soon enough, everyone heard police sirens.

"TIME TO CLEAR OUT!" A man said.

As the Ragers took off, Elena and Johnny went their separate ways.

After escaping from the sight of the police, Johnny made his way back to the Abandoned Warehouse.

"Johnny, are you okay?" Sabrina asked, as he rushed in.

"Yeah,..fine." Johnny said, rubbing his head.

"Fine? You have a head bruise!" Sabrina noticed.

"It'll go away." Johnny said.

Sabrina tried to touch his head.

"Don't worry about me. Tonight was a victory." Johnny said.

"Sure.." Sabrina said.

"Something weird happened though." Johnny said, getting a water bottle from the mini fridge.

"This woman I met at the gym the other day. She was there." Johnny revealed.

"What woman? And is she a Rager?" Sabrina asked.

"Elena Rivera-Bandz. She definitely wasn't a Rager. She helped me fight them." Johnny said.

"Hmm, perhaps I should run a search on her. We don't know what we're dealing with." Sabrina said.

"She's a world class gymnast apparently." Johnny said.

"And she's apparently involved in this whole mess somehow." Sabrina said.

"I'm wondering how, as well." Johnny said.

"She doesn't know who you are under the mask, right?" Sabrina asked.

"No." Johnny said.

"Good. Keep it that way." Sabrina said.

Johnny began to take off his costume.

"I'm gonna go. You lock up." Sabrina said.

"Alright. See ya tomorrow." Johnny said.

"Yeah..." Sabrina said, blushing at him getting undress.

Wasting no more time, she took off.

--------

The Flaire Estate

Upon arriving home, Johnny walked past the living room.

"Johnny?" Madeline called out.

"Yes, mother?" Johnny asked, coming in.

Coming out of the kitchen with wine, Maggie saw Johnny.

"Johnny!" Maggie said, smiling.

"Me and your aunt are having a movie night." Madeline said, showing off her clam PJs.

"What is she doing here?" Johnny asked.

"Well, Johnny, aren't you gonna say hello?" Maggie asked.

"No, I wasn't." Johnny replied.

"Johnny! That is no way to talk to your aunt. Fix your attitude." Madeline said, taking a glass of wine from Maggie.

"I've fallen into a bit of a hard time, Johnny. I lost my job, can't pay rent, and I just needed a place to recuperate." Maggie said.

"So you're staying HERE?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, Johnny. I don't understand? We used to be so close. Why the hostility?" Maggie asked.

"I'd like to know that myself, Johnny. You were always your aunt's favorite." Madeline. 

"Favoritism is overrated." Johnny snarked.

"Apparently, so are manners." Madeline retorted.

"I'm gonna go to my room and get some sleep." Johnny said, leaving.

As Johnny went into his room, Tia followed him.

"Hey, get out." Johnny said.

"I heard what happened down there." Tia said, closing the door.

"Yeah, so?" Johnny asked.

"I get that you're mad with the world..but to be so rude to our aunt? Come on. She's in a hard place right now." Tia said.

"You hardly know Aunt Maggie." Johnny said, crossing his arms.

"I get that you spent more time with her than I did growing up, but she's always been warm and friendly whenever I did see her." Tia stated.

"I hate that she's here. Nothing could make me feel different." Johnny insisted.

"That's great, but keep it to yourself. Don't tear our family apart, John.." Tia said, leaving out.4

As Johnny fell asleep, he had a memory of when he was ten years old.

[Flashback begins:

"So, are you happy that you get to stay with Auntie for the weekend?" Maggie asked 10-year old Johnny.

"As long you give me chocolate, I'm cool." Johnny said, reading a book on the couch.

"Aunt Maggie is the chocolate queen. I had quite a sweet tooth when I was your age. Now, as an adult, I keep a special stash of chocolate candy." Maggie told him.

"A stash?" Johnny asked.

"Yes. Unfortunately, my boyfriend makes me watch my weight. If he were to find out, he wouldn't like it very much." Maggie said.

"Why does he want you to watch your weight?" Johnny asked.

"Some people can't accept what's different. He wouldn't like me very much if I were ugly and fat." Maggie said.

"That's a horrible thing to say, Aunt Maggie. You'd be beautiful no matter how much you weigh." Johnny told her.

"Thank you, baby. Auntie really needed to hear that." Maggie said

"Okay, if I read one more page of this book, I might die from boredom." Johnny asked, throwing his head back and sticking his tongue out.

"..How about we have some fun, then? Do you want to play a game?" Maggie asked.

"Sure. As long as I get chocolate if I win." Johnny said, throwing his book down.

"Come on. We'll go upstairs to my room to play." Maggie said.

Flashback ends]

Johnny fell asleep, uncomfortably.

------

Flaire Private Labs

The next morning, Madeline made her way to a private lab owned by the Flaire's.

Walking in, she called for Jeffrey - her leading scientist/doctor.

"Mrs. Flaire, what can I do for you on this lovely day?" Jeffrey asked.

Madeline pulled Jeffrey into an empty lab room.

"Alright, this needs to stay between the two of us." Madeline said, handing him a couple of hundreds.

"Whoa..Mrs. Flaire.." Jeffrey said, shocked.

"Listen, I need a DNA test run." Madeline said.

Madeline pulled out a bag of hair from her purse.

"This hair belongs to who?" Jeffrey asked.

"My daughter. From  her hairbrush." Madeline told him.

Madeline next pulled out a water bottle.

"This is from..?" Jeffrey questioned.

"A man.." Madeline stated.

"Oh..Mrs. Flaire, you're unsure about your daughter's paternity?" Jeffrey wondered.

"I know that William is my daughter's father. I just need confirmation to put my mind at ease." Madeline told him. 

"Alright. I'll run a test. See if there's a match." Jeffrey said.

"Thank you. And remember.. this is between us." Madeline reminded him.

"Lips sealed, and pockets filled." Jeffrey winked.

--------

The Flaire Estate

Tia came downstairs into the kitchen.

"Uh, dad, I don't think I can go to school today." Tia said, sounding sickly.

"Are you alright?" William said.

"It's probably side effect of my...uh...period..." Tia said, clenching her stomach.

"Oh, um..yeah. You better stay harm, sweetheart." William said.

"Thank you, daddy." Tia buttered up.

As William left out for work, Maggie questioned her niece.

"I know a pretend-sickness when I see one." Maggie said, smiling.

"I thought I was pretty convincing." Tia said, sounding normal again.

"Yeah, to your father. But I ran the same kind of stuff when I was your age to my parents." Maggie told her.

"Are you gonna rat me out?" Tia asked.

"No. Just tell me why you're so hellbent on staying home." Maggie asked.

"Aaron." Tia said.

"Ah, a boy." Maggie said.

"Not like that. The thing is, we have this Instaclam war going on. Whoever gets to six hundred followers in a week, is the winner. Last night, he posted a video of him dying his hair blue. He got fifty new subscribers! I need to take this day and catch up." Tia said.

"What are you gonna do?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know." Tia admitted.

"I got it. Take a selfie of yourself at Flaire Industries." Maggie suggested.

"My mother is there today." Tia said.

"No, she's going to be spending today at a spa." Maggie revealed.

"Awesome! Where should I take the selfie?" Tia asked.

"How about your mother's office?" Maggie suggested.

"She probably has her key with her." Tia moaned.

"Well, you didn't here it from me, but I think your mother keeps a spare under her pillow." Maggie winked.

"You're the best aunt ever!" Tia said, hugging Maggie.

--------

Pico's Gym

Johnny showed up at Pico's Gym again.

Upon walking in, he sees Elena in the corner, working on a punching bag.

Elena notices him instantly.

"Surprised you showed back up here!" Elena said, walking towards Johnny.

"I guess I have no shame." Johnny joked.

"Except for when I beat the crap out of you in front of the entire gym?" Elena joked.

"Well, what can I say? I can't punch, but I can take a punch." Johnny smirked.

"I like you. I hope you still like me." Elena said.

"I know you were just playing around." Johnny said.

"So, what do you like most about the gym?" Elena asked.

"That I relieve tension." Johnny stated.

"What other ways do you relieve tension?" Elena asked.

Johnny tapped his pocket.

Elena pulled him close to her.

Reaching into his pocket, she grabbed something.

"Wrong junk." Johnny said, blushing.

"Oops." Elena said, with a smirk.

Elena grabbed out a small bag of coke, and then slide it back into his pocket.

"You gonna share?" Elena asked.

"Why not?" Johnny said, as both of them took off.

-------

The Pub Grub

Sabrina sat alone, waiting for Johnny at the Pub Grub.

Dialing his number, Sabrina left him a voice mail.

"Johnny, where are you? We were supposed to meet for lunch today to go over new plans. You are over a half hour late, and I'm starting to look like a loser. Look..I don't mean to sound worried, but usually when you're late to appointments, it means that you're getting high. Your family asked you to stop a few nights ago, and you agreed to. So, I just don't understand what's going on with you right now." Sabrina said, ending the voice mail.

"Young lady, are you gonna order?" a waiter said, coming over to Sabrina.

"Umm, no. I'm actually gonna go." Sabrina said, getting emotional.

"Some loser stood you up?" the waiter asked.

"..Yeah..yeah." Sabrina admitted.

"That's a shame. My name's Trevor. I'm around if you ever want to talk about it." Trevor offered.

"Thank you." Sabrina smiled at him.

-------

Flaire Industries

Inside of Flaire Industries, Tia wore sunglasses to make herself less noticeable.

"Tia? Is that you." an employee asked.

"Uh, yeah. You know me, always doing my mom's bidding!" Tia laughed.

"Are you here to pick something up for her again?" the employee asked.

"Yes, so I shall be on my way." Tia said, awkwardly.

Taking the elevator to the third floor, Tia made her way to Madeline's office.

Using the spare key, she opened the office door.

"I'm in!" Tia said.

Tia turned the lights on, and closed the door.

Behind Madeline's desk, there was a logo for Flaire Industries.

"This looks like a good spot." Tia said, hopping on the desk.

As Tia was about to snap her selfie, she saw her mother coming around the corner.

"WHAT? She's supposed to be at the spa!" Tia said to herself.

In a jiffy, Tia threw herself into her mother's office closet.

Madeline entered the office, with Vicro behind her.

"I was enjoying a spa day until you called for me to meet you here." Madeline said to Vicro.

"Sorry I had to rain on your parade, but I have important business to discuss with you." Vicro said.

"Who is that..?" Tia whispered in the closet.

"Vicro, I hope this isn't about the merger. Me and my husband already refused." Madeline said, walking to her desk.

"Yes, that's true, but I was thinking that you could persuade your husband to reconsider." Vicro said.

"And why would I do that?" Madeline asked.

"Dirty laundry." Vicro said.

Madeline's face lost it's color.

"Yeah, I can spill all of your secrets, or you can get your husband to throw down with this merger." Vicro blackmailed.

"You're really gonna blackmail me?" Madeline asked.

"I really am." Vicro smiled.

"What is your obsession with me?" Madeline asked.

"I find you alluring, certainly." Vicro stated.

"Me? Alluring? No." Madeline said.

"You're right. Sexy is a better word." Vicro said, grabbing onto her waist.

"What the hell are you doing? I'm a married woman." Madeline said.

"Happily married?" Vicro asked, stroking her backside.

Looking into Vicro's eyes, Madeline let her guard down.

Vicro kissed her. 

"The blinds." Madeline said.

Vicro closed the office room blinds.

Walking back over to Madeline, he kissed all over her neck.

In an instant, both of them began ripping each other's clothes off, and engaging in sex.

All the while, Tia hears everything from the closet.

TO.BE.CONTINUED.

Captain Magma 

Ep.4 "Bullet Holes And Blood Stains"

The Flaire Estate

Sabrina rung the doorbell at the Flaire's home.

As the door opened, she saw Johnny, rubbing his eyes.

"SABRINA!.." Johnny said, surprised.

"Yeah, hello to you too." Sabrina said, walking in.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry. I forgot about lunch." Johnny said.

"Did you come here and sleep after your gym workout or something?" Sabrina asked.

"..Or something." Johnny said, feeling guilty.

"You got HIGH?" Sabrina asked.

"SHHH.." Johnny said.

"Is anyone else even here?" Sabrina questioned.

"I think, my aunt..." Johnny said.

"I thought you stopped with the drugs? Because your family asked you?" Sabrina questioned, whispering.

"Look, I did. It's just, I found a little in my pocket, so I shared it between me and someone at the gym." Johnny told her.

"Someone? Was is Elena Bandz?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes. It was Elena." Johnny admitted.

"Wow, okay..." Sabrina said, getting upset.

"What?" Johhny asked.

"You blew me off for the enemy!" Sabrina said.

"Don't be so dramatic! And we don't know that Elena is our 'enemy'. She HELPED me that night I took down the shipment." Johnny said.

"I looked her up. She is a world class gymnast, but most of her early life, is unknown. I don't trust it." Sabrina said.

Suddenly, Tia came storming into the house

"Tia, are you okay?" Johnny asked, seeing tears in her eyes.

"Mom's a whore!" Tia yelled, crying.

"Sweetie, why would you slutshame your mother?" Sabrina asked.

"Because it's TRUE." Tia said, wiping her tears.

"Tia, sit down with me." Johnny said, pulling her over to the couch.

"What's going on? Why is mom a..'whore'?" Johnny questioned.

From the next room, Maggie listened in on the kids.

"I went to her office today. She was supposed to be at the spa, so I thought it would be perfect for me to sneak in and snap a quick picture of myself there." Tia started.

"Wait, why?" Johnny asked.

"Me and Aaron have this Instaclam war going on, and I wanted more followers. So, I stupidly decided that I would take a selfie of myself at Flaire Industries." Tia told him.

"Okay, but what happened in the office?" Johnny asked.

"Mom happened. She came back to the office, so I hid in the closet. That's when I heard everything." Tia told him.

"What do you mean?" Sabrina asked.

"Vicro Acosta came to visit her. I heard his voice. They ended up having sex. With ME still in the closet, hearing EVERYTHING." Tia said, crying more.

Johnny and Sabrina stared at each other in shock.

"Wow.." Maggie said, quietly, taking off.

"This has to be some mistake!" Johnny said.

"No mistake. Our mother is a lying whore who's destroying our family behind dad's back!" Tia stressed.

"Okay, Tia..I understand you're angry, but you don't know everything at play here, likely. Until you do, maybe lay off the slutshaming of your own mother. Maybe try not to villainize her." Sabrina suggested.

"Sabrina, I know you've been a good friend of Johnny's, but this is between me and my brother." Tia retorted.

"Tia, I agree with her, okay?" Johnny took Sabrina's stance.

"Both of you can burn in hell, then." Tia said, running to her room.

Johnny shook his head, wanting to go after her.

Sabrina held him back.

"Let her go. She's emotional, and therefore volatile. She needs to come to terms with this. And now that you know, so do you." Sabrina told him.

"I know what I need to do." Johnny said.

"What?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm gonna confront Vicro. Dressed as Magma." Johnny said.

"So, you're gonna intimidate him into submission?" Sabrina asked.

"Basically. He'll regret messing with my family." Johnny said.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Sabrina asked.

"No. But, I don't care. We'll go to the warehouse, and do a search on his address." 

"Alright, whatever you want.." Sabrina said, unsure.

------

In her room, Tia called Aaron.

"Yo, sup. Why weren't you at school today?" Aaron asked.

"I went to my mom's office. I got stuck there for hours while my mom made love to another man." Tia revealed.

"WAIT, WHAT?" Aaron asked.

"Sorry for dropping it on you like that. But yeah, my mom's a cheating slut." Tia told him.

"Well, she's always had a MILF quality." Aaron said.

"Aaron, GOD SHUT UP!" Tia said, frustrated.

"Sorry, sorry. I just don't know how to react to something like this. I mean, you're saying your mom had an affair." Aaron said.

"Yeah, that's exactly what she had. I had to wait until she and Vicro were done before I could even think about leaving the office." Tia told him.

"Where were you hiding?" Aaron asked.

"The closet." Tia said.

"Ah. My brother did that for a few years." Aaron quipped

"Aaron, can you be serious for more than two minutes?" Tia asked.

"Are you gonna tell your dad?" Aaron asked.

"I don't know. I've told Johnny already." Tia revealed.

"How'd he take it?" Aaron asked.

"He and his friend, Sabrina, think that I'm villainizing and slutshaming my mother, when I'm only stating facts! She's a good for nothing hoe!" Tia raged.

"Maybe you need to talk to her? One on one." Aaron suggested.

"I won't be able to stand the sight of her..." Tia said, shaking her head.

------

The Abandoned Warehouse

Sabrina and Johnny were at the warehouse, where Sabrina looked up Vicro Acosta's address.

"I've hacked into the NCPD. His address should be in the database if he's purchased a home here." Sabrina said, typing.

"Bingo!" Johnny said, pointing to something.

"Here it is. His address here in New Coral." Sabrina said.

Johnny wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"Are you sure about this?" Sabrina asked.

"Confronting Vicro? Hell yes." Johnny said.

"He's one of the richest people in the ocean. Maybe 'Magma' shouldn't make an enemy out of him." Sabrina said.

"I don't care." Johnny said.

"THERE YOU GO! Being CARELESS again. You have no consideration for anything, anyone, or YOURSELF." Sabrina yelled.

"Where's this coming from?" Johnny asked, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. Forget it." Sabrina said.

"It's because I used again, right?" Johnny said.

"I don't think I need to lecture you on why drugs are bad." Sabrina said.

"Can we do this later? Cause I gotta go." Johnny said, taking off.

--------

The Flaire Estate

Tia was getting a water bottle from the fridge when her mother came into the kitchen.

"Tia, hey. How was your day?" Madeline asked.

"Didn't hear you come in. I wonder if it's like that at nights too." Tia snarked, walking past her.

"Young lady! Stop right there!" Madeline said.

"What, Madeline?" Tia said.

"What did you call me?" Madeline asked.

"That is your name, right?" Tia asked, sarcastically.

"It's mom, to you." Madeline said, furious.

"Mom's don't tear families apart. They build them up." Tia said.

"Tia, just what does that mean? What is going on?" Madeline asked.

"I've just had a bad day." Tia covered.

"No excuse to be disrespectful. Go up to your room, NOW." Madeline lectured.

Tia left.

Maggie came into the kitchen.

"That was intense." Maggie said.

"Oh, so you heard that?" Madeline asked.

"I think even the neighbors heard that." Maggie said.

"Not sure what's wrong with these kids lately. I mean, Tia was just as disrespectful to me as Johnny was to you a few nights ago." Madeline stated.

"It's weird. Did Johnny say anything about why he's been acting funny with me lately?" Maggie asked.

"No. You and him used to be so close. You watched him everytime me and William had a business trip, or when we were sick. You used to take him places, and treat him to too much chocolate. I wonder where that all went wrong." Madeline said, laughing.

"..Yeah, me too.." Maggie said, nervously.

"It's been great having you here, so far. I was gonna have our chefs fix up a big dinner tonight." Madeline said. 

"Thank you, sis. I don't know where I'd be without you right now." Maggie told her.

Madeline hugged Maggie

-------

Vicro Acosta's Home

Vicro entered his personal office, still thinking fondly of his afternoon tryst with Madeline.

Upon walking in, the chair behind his desk turns slowly.

Johnny is revealed to be waiting for him.

"..I was wondering when you'd get home." Johnny said, disguising his voice.

"YOU. You're that costumed flame-thrower!" Vicro yelled.

"The name's 'Magma'. And I'm here to serve you a warning." Johnny addressed him.

"How did you know that it was me?" Vicro asked.

"..I'm not following?.." Johnny said, confused.

Vicro thought to himself. Maybe he didn't know that Vicro is the leader of the Ragers after all.

"How did you get past my security?" Vicro asked.

"I'm quite agile..and sneaky. It's a great trait of mine." Johnny smirked.

"You better get out of my seat. I wouldn't want to ruin it with bullet holes and blood stains." Vicro threatened.

"You gonna shoot me? The esteemed Vicro Acosta has a firearm?" Johnny asked, standing up.

"How about we lay off the violence until I know why you're here." Vicro suggested.

"Madeline Flaire. You back off of her. Forever." Johnny said.

"How do you know about me and Madeline Flaire? What do you know about us?" Vicro questioned.

"I know that you're gonna stay away from her. Or I'm gonna melt you into oblivion." Johnny said, lighting his hand on fire.

"I want you to try." Vicro said, smiling.

Suddenly, a security guard of Vicro's burst into the room.

"SIR, ELENA'S HERE! SHE'S TAKING OUT- ...Oh, what is going on here?" the man asked, noticing Johnny.

"Elena?..." Johnny questioned.

"The guards aren't using firearms on her, right?!??" Vicro asked, panicked.

"No. We would never. But she's quite good at what she does." the man said.

"Magma, you're such a vigilante...why don't you give me some help." Vicro asked, turning to Johnny.

Johnny looked confused. Was this the Elena he'd met at the gym? The same one who'd helped him take down Ragers on the docks?

In the living room, Elena Bandz battled several of Vicro's henchmen.

"We don't wanna hurt you!" one of the men said, throwing a punch.

Elena grabbed his fist, twisted him over, and threw him into another henchman.

"ELENA!" Vicro said, arriving at the scene.

Dozens of unconcious henchmen were laid out on the floor.

Johnny arrived.

"MAGMA, HE'S THE LEADER OF THE RAGERS!" Elena yelled out.

Before Johnny could react, Elena was shot in the side, by Lefty, who had been hiding behind in back of her.

"NOOOO!" Vicro cried out.

"SIR, LETS GO!" Lefty said, from a backdoor.

Johnny immediatedly ran to Elena, providing Vicro the chance to take off.

"ELENA! ELENA! SPEAK TO ME!" Johnny yelled out, grabbing on her upper body.

Elena was bleeding quite heavily.

"I'll be- fine...stop my father..." Elena said, passing out from the shock.

From outside, Johnny could hear approaching police sirens.

"No. We need to get you out of here." Johnny said.

Johnny picked up Elena's body, taking off with her.

TO.BE.CONTINUED

Captain Magma

Ep.5 "Relax"

The Abandoned Warehouse

Having gotten a call from Johnny, Sabrina rushed over to the warehouse.

"JOHNNY." Sabrina called out, arriving inside. 

Sabrina saw that Johnny was tending to a bleeding woman on a medical table inside the warehouse.

"Johnny, who is this?" Sabrina asked.

"Alright, just this final stitch." Johnny said, stitching up Elena.

"Oh my god. This is Elena." Sabrina realized.

"Joh-nny, I..can't believe, you're Magma." Elena struggled to say, now knowing Johnny's identity.

"Don't talk. Just rest. The antibiotics should be kicking in any minute." Johnny said, putting the first aid kit up.

"How did this happen?" Sabrina asked.

"I went to see Vicro, as you know. Turns out that she was there to see him to. She bodied most of his guards, but got shot from behind by Lefty." Johnny revealed.

"..Wait, Vicro is.." Sabrina started to piece together.

"He's the leader of the Ragers." Elena interrupted.

"How do you know this for sure?" Sabrina asked her.

"Lefty is working for Vicro. He was one of the Ragers that night at the docks." Johnny told her.

"...and I think I would know my own father pretty well." Elena said, falling asleep.

"Father?" Sabrina asked, looking at Johnny.

Johnny nodded.

At that moment, Johnny received a phone call.

"Yeah..." Johnny answered.

Johnny's face looked frustrated.

After hanging up, Sabrina questioned Johnny.

"Who was it?" Sabrina asked.

"My mom. She wants me home for this special dinner for my aunt Maggie." Johnny said, looking angry.

"What's so bad about your aunt Maggie?" Sabrina asked.

"I..I just..don't like her very much." Johnny said.

"Why don't you go. I'll watch over Elena while she sleeps." Sabrina said.

"Are you sure?" Johnny asked.

"Totally." Sabrina nodded.

Johnny hugged Sabrina.

"You're too good to me." Johnny said, smiling.

As Johnny took off, Sabrina sighed.

-------

The Flaire Estate

At the dinner table, the Flaire's kitchen staff brought out lots of tasty food.

Coral bits, buns, salad, etc.

"All of this is really too much. I don't deserve it." Maggie said, sitting across from Johnny.

"Of course you deserve it. You're down on your luck, but you still have a fighting spirit." Madeline said, sitting at one end of the table.

"Yes. We admire that you haven't allowed yourself to fall into a nasty pit." William said, sitting at the other end of the table.

"Tia, you're quiet tonight." William noted.

"Don't have much to say.." Tia said, nudging her food with her fork.

"When do you ever not?" William asked, laughing.

Tia flashed an icy glare at Madeline.

Madeline was confused.

"How about some television?" Madeline said, having a servant turn on the kitchen TV.

As the News played, the Flaires' attention turned to it.

Newscaster:

"And tonight, we have confirmation that Vicro Acosta was attacked in his new home in New Coral by the recent vigilante, "Magma", and an unknown female assailant.
The police now have an APB out on man, who is speculated to be using 'flame-throwers'."

Johnny face-palmed.

"Oh my god, I hope Vicro's okay!" Madeline said, worried.

"I bet you do.." Tia snarked.

"I'm not allowed to be concerned that Magma attacked a fellow business leader?" Madeline asked.

"At first I thought that vigilante could be good for flushing out the Ragers, but he may be just as much a criminal." William said.

"I'm sure that Magma had good reason for being at Acosta's home. Maybe he didn't ATTACK Acosta at all." Johnny yelled.

"It's pretty clear what he did!" Maggie inserted her opinion.

"Yeah, well why don't you stop worrying about what other people have done, and worry about YOURSELF." Johnny yelled at her.

"Johnny, your disrespectful behavior has got to stop!" Maggie said.

"I can't do this." Johnny said, getting up.

"Johnny, what are you doing?" Madeline asked

"I can't sit here, pretend to like this joke of a woman. I can't sit in her face, and eat a dinner meant to celebrate HER. I CAN'T do it." Johnny said, leaving.

"JOHNNY! Come back!" Madeline yelled out

"No, Madeline, let him be." William said.

"Can I be excused, too?" Tia asked

"Tia.." William said.

"I'm not hungry." Tia said.

"Just go." William said.

"Sorry about your dinner, auntie." Tia said, giving Maggie a hug.

"I can't believe this." Madeline said.

"Maybe I should turn in too." Maggie said.

--------

In his room, Johnny laid on his bed

Closing his eyes, he had a memory.

[Flashback begins:

Continuing from the previous flashback, we see 10-year old Johnny in his Aunt Maggie's room.

Maggie has Johnny's hands and feet tied to her bed with rope.

"What kind of game is this, auntie?" Johnny questioned.

"Ohhh, just a little game that tests your endurance." Maggie said, smiling.

"What's..endurance?" Johnny asked.

"How long you can withstand something." Maggie said.

"How do I win?" Johnny asked.

"You win by not reacting to touch. The longer you don't react, the more chocolate you'll win as a prize." Maggie explained, smiling.

"That sounds great! I'm gonna get your whole stash by the time this is over!" Johnny said, happily.

Maggie began to touch on his chest and stomach.

After a while, she went under his shirt.

Johnny felt very confused.

Maggie proceeded to start unzipping his jeans.

Johnny started breathing heavily.

"Relax." Maggie whispered, touching his legs.

Flashback ends]

Johnny shed a tear, as he clenched his body together.

--------

The Abandoned Warehouse

Elena began to awake.

"Elena..?" Sabrina said, coming out of a stupor.

Elena uncomfortably shifted upwards.

"Hey, maybe you should lay back down." Sabrina said.

"No. I need to leave." Elena said.

"Johnny's not back yet. He'd be worried if you were gone when he got back." Sabrina said.

"I appreciate his concern, and yours, but I'm fine." Elena said.

"bien, lo que usted diga." Sabrina spoke Spanish.

"ah, usted habla español." Elena smiled.

"Well, I noticed that Rivera was in your name, so I just figured you spoke it too." Sabrina said, speaking back in English.

"This was nice, but I really have to go." Elena said, getting up.

Taking a pen and piece of paper, Elena wrote down her address.

"If Johnny wants to check in with me, he can do it here." Elena said, passing the paper to Sabrina

"Bueno..." Sabrina said.

--------

The Flaire Estate, William and Madeline's bedroom

"Dinner was...interesting." William said, reading a book in bed.

Madeline sat next to him.

"To say the least. Look, I wanted to talk about something." Madeline told him.

"What is it? Are you pregnant?" William joked.

"As if. Come on." Madeline rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so what is it?" William asked, turning a page.

"Maybe we should reconsider the Vicro deal." Madeline let out.

William closed his book.

"What? No way we're selling out to that guy!" William stated.

"But if we do, it could be good for business." Madeline said.

"For HIM. Not US." William stressed.

"Can't you just think about it?" Madeline asked.

"This is the last I want to hear about this." William said, picking back up his book.

Madeline sighed.

--------

The Abandoned Warehouse

As Johnny returned to the warehouse, he noticed Elena's absence.

"Where is she?" Johnny asked.

"She took off. I'm sorry, I couldn't stop her.     She was determined." Sabrina said.

"Where did she go?" Johnny asked.

"She gave me this address.." Sabrina said, showing him the paper.

Johnny took it.

"Are you okay? You look like you've been crying." Sabrina said.

Johnny's face clenched up.

He pulled a small bag of coke out of his pocket.

"Johnny..." Sabrina said, worried.

"Convince me not to take it." Johnny said, upset.

"You have to convince yourself." Sabrina said.

"I can't.." Johnny said.

Sabrina took the small bag, putting it in her back pocket.

"Let me hold on to it." Sabrina said, touching his face.

Johnny stepped back.

"Something's wrong, isn't it?" Sabrina asked.

"Dinner was lame." Johnny said, shaking his head.

"Okay. Why? What happened?" Sabrina asked.

"My aunt. I couldn't stand sitting across from her. Eating a meal in her 'honor'." Johnny explained.

"Well, I think you have bigger worries than an annoying aunt. The news is loving you." Sabrina said, sarcastically.

"I didn't attack Vicro. But now everyone thinks I did." Johnny said.

"What are you gonna do about Vicro? He's the leader of the Ragers, according to Elena. I still don't know how much we can trust her, but we sort of had a bonding moment before she left." Sabrina said, rolling her eyes.

"Speaking of Elena, I should really go check up on her." Johnny said.

"Alright. I'll lock up here for the night." Sabrina said.

Johnny hugged Sabrina, and took off.

-------

Elena's Apartment

Johnny knocked on Elena's apartment door.

Elena opened up, in a night robe.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Johnny asked.

"I just came out the shower. I'm fine. You saved my life today." Elena said, flashing a short smile.

"Yeah." Johnny said.

"Come in." Elena said.

As Elena closed the door, Johnny started to question her.

"How is it that Vicro's your dad?" Johnny asked.

"I know it doesn't say that online.." Elena addressed.

"It sure doesn't." Johnny said.

"Vicro had an illegitimate kid. Big surprise? Not really." Elena said.

"How did you know he was the leader of the Ragers, Elena?" Johnny asked.

"I'm tired of talking. I'm tired of thinking about my father." Elena said, getting emotional.

Johnny looked at her seductively.

"...Then let's not talk." Johnny said.

Johnny grabbed onto Elena's body, kissing her ferociously.

Elena took off her robe, throwing herself into Johnny's arms.

Johnny carried Elena to the couch, where he laid ontop of her.

As Elena began to unzip his pants, Johnny shifted uncomfortably.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked, kissing on his neck.

"Yeah, yeah.." Johnny said.

As Elena touched on his private area, Johnny got up.

Pulling up his pants, and buckling his belt.

"Johnny, what's wrong?!" Elena asked.

"I can't. I'm so sorry, I thought I could!" Johnny said, breathing heavily.

Johnny took off, out of Elena's apartment.

TO.BE.CONTINUED

Captain Magma

Ep.6 "Stop Telling Lies"

The Flaire Estate, Johnny's room

Johnny heard a knock on his door.  

Slowly crawling out of bed, he opened his room door to see Sabrina.

"Hey, your father let me up." Sabrina said.

"Oh, hey..sorry if I'm like groggy, I haven't been out of bed." Johnny said.

As Sabrina walked in, Johnny closed the door.

"So, how did it go last night? Checking in on Elena?" Sabrina asked.

"She's fine.." Johnny said, trying not to think.

"Are you okay? You look distressed." Sabrina noted.

"I just woke up. I told you." Johnny said.

"Okay, yeah, I get it." Sabrina said.

"Actually,..I'm not being very truthful." Johnny said, face-palming.

"What is it, Johnny?" Sabrina asked.

"Me and Elena. We almost slept together." Johnny revealed.

Sabrina's heart dropped.

"Wow, umm,..okay." Sabrina said, looking very upset.

"But I couldn't go through with it." Johnny admitted.

"Ya know what, I'm gonna go." Sabrina said.

"..Wait, why?" Johnny asked, confused.

"I don't need you telling me about your STUPID escapades with Elena. Just keep it to YOURSELF!" Sabrina yelled, storming out.

"SABRINA!" Johnny called out from his door, but she had already headed down the stairs.

Johnny face-palmed.

---------

In the living room, Maggie and Madeline were watching daytime television together.

"Not going in to the office today?" Maggie asked.

"I need a break.." Madeline said, closing her eyes, and stretching.

"I've been looking for some work. I'll be out of here soon." Maggie made clear.

"Hey, hey, I know last night's dinner was a little rocky - " Madeline started.

" - A little????? Come on, it was a disaster." Maggie said.

"Johnny's pretty angry with you for some reason. I feel that his anger is encouraging hostility within the house. But don't let that scare you away. I told you that you can stay here however long you need." Madeline said, softly.

Maggie looked overwhelmed with emotion.

"Maggie? Is everything okay?" Madeline asked.

"I just...I want to thank you for being so good to me." Maggie stated.

"Maggie, we're sisters. For now and for always. Don't ever question my loyalty. I know that my career has always affected my personal relationships, but I'm starting to realize that I need to change. For the sake of the people I love." Madeline stated.

Madeline suddenly got a phone call.

"Hello?" Madeline asked, stepping into the front hall.

"Madeline, my dear. It's Vicro." Vicro answered.

"Vicro? I was so worried about you. What happened yesterday? The new said that Magma attempted to murder you." Madeline asked.

"He did. I'm fine though. The police have provided me 24/7 protection. Lets talk about you." Vicro stated.

"Me? I'm not the one who was almost killed last night by a raging vigilante." Madeline said.

"No, but you are the one who needed to get her husband to fall in line with the collaboration." Vicro stated.

"..Look, William isn't gonna agree to partner with you. I've tried." Madeline told him.

"Then I'll be forced to tell the world about me and you.." Vicro threatened.

"Give me a couple of days. I'll get something on him, and force him to relent." Madeline assured him.

"Tick tock, my dear." Vicro said, hanging up.

"Who were you talking to?" Maggie said, walking up to her sister.

"Oh, no one. Just a business partner." Madeline said, smiling.

"Looked kind of serious. I hope nothing's wrong." Maggie said.

"Everything's fine, sis." Madeline reassured her.

--------

The Pub Grub

At the diner, Sabrina sat to order.

"Hey, you." a man said.

"Huh...oh, Trevor!" Sabrina said.

"I'm surprised you remember my name." Trevor said.

"Of course. I never forget names." Sabrina said.

"Lets see if I remember yours. Sabrina..right?" Trevor thought for a while.

"Yes!" Sabrina said, laughing.

"That guy ever treat you right?" Trevor asked.

"...I don't want to talk about it." Sabrina said.

"Sorry, didn't mean to push." Trevor said.

"No, no, you're fine." Sabrina smiled.

"Hey, I get off in a few minutes. Want to hang out after?" Trevor asked.

"That'd be really great." Sabrina said.

"Great. Don't go anywhere." Trevor said, heading over to another table.

Sabrina began to blush.

---------

Elena's Apartment

Johnny knocked on Elena's apartment door.

Elena opened.

"Hey. I'm sorry about last night." Johnny said.

"No worries. I was a little curious about why you stopped. Was it me? Did I pressure you?" Elena asked.

"Can we not..do this in the doorway." Johnny said, looking around.

"Come in." Elena said.

Johnny entered.

"So, I have something else to discuss with you." Elena said.

"I hope it's about Vicro, because I have no idea how it's possible that he could be your father!" Johnny said. 

"I know that was a big shock." Elena said.

"You knew he was the leader of the Ragers. Why didn't you ever go to the police?" Johnny asked.

"My father deserves DEATH! Not to be put behind bars." Elena said.

"And you thought you were gonna be the one to kill him?" Johnny guessed.

"Only fitting. My entire childhood, he hid the fact that he had a daughter from the public. We did spend time together, but rarely - and privately." Elena said.

"I never spent much time with my parents - ya know, between their hectic work schedules and all.." Johnny told her.

"Yeah, well my dad was more preoccupied with his business. The illegal business." Elena said.

"Drug trafficking." Johnny said.

"He built his empire over quite a few years. At one point, he wanted me to become a part of it." Elana revealed.

"..Really?" Johnny questioned.

"He started to get me private training in martial arts. He wanted to groom me into the next him." Elena spilled.

"That's awful." Johnny said.

"Eventually, I began to hunt down his associates. Take them out. My dad realized what I was doing, and ever since we've been keeping up this 'dance' around each other. I try to kill him, he tries to thwart me. One time I was sure I did it..." Elena stated.

"..You mean, you were sure you killed him?" Johnny asked.

"I got into his house one night. Slit his throat in his sleep. His guards rushed in, and pulled me out. I fought them off and escaped. The next day, I see my dad making a speech on television." Elena revealed.

"Wait, so you slit his throat, but he still survived?" Johnny asked.

"Impossible. I know." Elena said.

"Something's up with Vicro Acosta. Something we don't know about." Johnny said.

"Maybe I'll find out tomorrow night." Elena said.

"What does that mean?" Johnny asked.

"I found a letter at my door. From my father." Elena told him.

"What does the letter say?" Johnny asked.

"He wants a meet-up between the two of us." Elena told him.

"What? Where?" Johnny asked.

"In back of Piscoli's Bakery." Elena said.

"That's down in the slums. Real bad neighborhood." Johnny said.

"I know." Elena said.

"You could be walking into a trap." Johnny said.

"Well DUH, captain obvious." Elena joked.

"So, you WANT to go through with this?" Johnny asked.

"No. But I have to. I'm tired of this hide-and-seek game between me and Vicro. It's time to end it." Elena said.

"I can't convince you otherwise?" Johnny asked.

"No." Elena stated.

"Then I'm coming with you." Johnny said.

"What? That's a horrible idea!" Elena complained.

"I'll be out of sight to Vicro. At least this way, if he tries anything, I'll come out of the shadows and provide you with backup." Johnny explained.

"Aye aye captain." Elena said, sarcastically.

----------

Trevor's Private Lab

Trevor drove Sabrina to his private lab. 

Upon entering, Sabrina noticed that it was small, but incredibly vibrant.

"Wow, I had no idea you were into science." Sabrina said, looking around. 

"Don't break anything." Trevor said, smiling.

"Seriously, how did you get your own private lab?" Sabrina asked.

"My parents brought it for me as an 18th birthday present. Before they died." Trevor said, frowning a bit.

"I'm so sorry. I just assumed that an early-twenties busboy working minimum wage wouldn't have any interest in the science field. Much less own a lab." Sabrina said.

"I use all my inheritance to pay for the maintenance of this place. Unfortunately, that leaves me with little to live on. Being a busboy is just a means of convenience." Trevor told her.

"So what is it about science that interests you?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm interested in biology. I've been operating a few experiments dealing with that study." Trevor told her.

"Wow..a fashion student like me wouldn't know a thing about biology. That and the fact that I hardly paid attention during eleventh grave Bio." Sabrina laughed.

"Fashion student, huh? What's that like?" Trevor asked.

"Well, first, I have a passion for design. Which means I'm able to tell what places need extreme makeovers." Sabrina said.

"Are you talking about my lab?" Trevor asked.

"I LOVE it, but it's too...all over the place. Those walls are blue, those are green, and the floor is black. You definitely need to get your color scheme together."
Sabrina said.

"Maybe you could help me with that?" Trevor asked, inching closer to Sabrina.

"Umm, so, what experiments have you ran so far?" Sabrina asked, stepping back.

"You know how I said I was interested in biology?" Trevor asked her.

"Yeah." Sabrina said.

"Well, I've been studying gene control." Trevor told her.

"You mean, the intentional manipulation of gene expression?" Sabrina asked.

"Well then, you know more about biology than you think." Trevor smiled.

"Continue with your explanation." Sabrina said, getting curious.

"We are living in a world where people are developing strange, un-explainable abilities. Since around 2010, the number of metafish around the ocean has increased at a rate never seen before." Trevor explained.

"Yes, but I thought most of that was happening on Karate Island." Sabrina said.

"Or so we think. More places all over the sea are reporting on metafish inhabitants. These are people who are the next step in our evolution!" Trevor expressed excitedly.

"Wait, Trevor, you're not trying to study a possible method to replicate that 'evolution', are you?" Sabrina asked.

"Why not?" I've heard of a few success stories. I've been actively experimenting with my own DNA." Trevor revealed.

"Trevor! What have you put inside of you?!?" Sabrina asked.

"Nothing! YET! I've just taken blood samples from myself and mixed them with some things. I'm just seeing what reacts right now." Trevor told her.

"Just, be careful, okay?" Sabrina asked.

"It's nice that you're worried..., but you don't need to be." Trevor said.

-----------

The Flaire Estate 

Johnny entered the Flaire house.

"Johnny, is that you?" Madeline called out from the living room.

Johnny came in the living room.

"What do you want?" Johnny asked.

"Is this what it's come to? You talking to your loved ones any way you want to?" Madeline asked, disheartened.

"Don't start with me." Johnny said.

"We need to talk about you and Maggie." Madeline said.

"NO, we don't." Johnny said, walking away.

"STOP!" Madeline said, grabbing his arm violently.

A small bag of coke dropped out of Johnny's jacket during the struggle.

"What's that..?" Madeline said.

Johnny looked pale.

Both of them reached to pick it up, but Madeline got it first.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I asked you to STOP this shit!" Madeline said, shedding tears.

"MIND your BUSINESS!" Johnny said, snatching it out of her hands.

"..And you JUDGE your AUNT for being down on her luck, but you've been blazing up on coke!" Madeline yelled.

"SHUT UP! I don't want to hear you defend that awful woman to my face EVER again!" Johnny yelled back.

"Johnny, I don't GET IT! What is so wrong with your aunt?!?" Madeline pushed.

Maggie entered the living room.

Madeline and Johnny looked at her.

"..What's going on here?" Maggie asked.

"You know. You know what you did to me." Johnny said, shedding a tear.

Madeline looked bewildered.

"I think I should pack my things." Maggie said, heading back upstairs.

"Johnny, talk to me." Madeline said, pulling him toward her.

"Its hard to talk about." Johnny said, softly.

Madeline pulled him onto the couch.

"What is it, my baby?" Madeline asked, her heart racing.

"When I was a kid,..she touched me." Johnny finally admitted.

"..What? What do you mean?" Madeline asked.

"When you and dad would go on your business trips, and you'd leave me with Aunt Maggie..." Johnny said, his voice breaking.

Johnny gulped.

"She would take me upstairs to her room, and she would tie me to her bed and we would have sex." Johnny admitted, crying.

Madeline's face looked in pain.

"You said she would...tie you up?" Madeline asked, shedding her own tears.

"Yeah. It was a part of a game. If I didn't react to what she did, I would be rewarded after. Stuff like chocolate, or money. She told me to keep it a secret, because
no one would understand, and they'd be mad at me." Johnny finished explaining.

"Why would you keep something like that from me? Why wouldn't you come to me or your father?" Madeline asked.

"I did...one time." Johnny told her.

"What do you mean?" Madeline asked.

"When I was twelve, I told dad. I told him that Aunt Maggie would touch me. He would tell me to 'stop telling lies'." Johnny revealed.

Madeline looked beyond angry.

"You stay here." Madeline said, getting up.

"MOM, where are you going?" Johnny asked.

"Sit down, and stay here." Madeline said, with a dead-serious expression.

Madeline walked up the stairs to her and Willaim's bedroom.

Madeline went into their closet, grabbing William's gun box.

"You always said we'd need this someday.." Madeline whispered to herself.

Madeline, knowing William's combination, was able to open the box, taking the small handgun from inside.

Madeline walked to the guest room.

From inside, Maggie heard knocking.

Maggie opened the guest room door.

"Madeline.., hey, what did Johnny tell you just now?" Maggie asked, feeling guilty.

"Nothing much. He just told me how much you annoy him." Madeline said, lying.

Madeline had the handgun in the back of her pants.

Walking into the room, she saw Maggie's suitcases packed.

"Where are you going?" Madeline asked.

"I think it is time for me to go. Can't mooch off you any longer, sis." Maggie said, giving a fake laugh.

"The only place you're going is to hell." Madeline said, pulling out the handgun.

In an instant, Madeline shot Maggie in her chest.

"AHHH!" Maggie screamed.

Madeline stared, devoid of any thought process.

Johnny ran upstairs.

Coming across the scene, he looked at his mother.

"MOM! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Johnny yelled.

Madeline continued to appear spaced out.

TO.BE.CONTINUED

Captain Magma

Ep.7 "Hide From It All"

The Flaire Estate

The Flaire's home was swarmed with police cars around the property.

An ambulance had also pulled up.

Officers and medics brought out Maggie's body on a stretcher, rushing her into the ambulance truck.

Tia rushed out of her room after hearing the loud sounds of the ambulance truck and police cars.

Running down the stairs, she saw two officers arresting Madeline.

"Now, do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?" an officer asked.

"Yes. I do." Madeline said, having confessed to shooting Maggie.

Johnny stood a few feet away, shedding tears about his mother's situation.

As the officers took Madeline out of the house, Tia finally arrived downstairs.

"JOHNNY! WHAT is going on?? Why is mom being arrested? Whose blood is all over the stairs?" Tia asked, looking like she just got out of bed.

"...I guess you slept through it..." Johnny realized.

"I was asleep, yes. Now I wake up to find my house looking like a scene from a bad crime drama." Tia expressed.

"Johnny! Tia! What the hell has happened?" William asked, coming into the house.

"Dad, did the cops put mom in the car already?" Johnny asked.

"Your mom's been ARRESTED?" William asked.

More officers came into the house to take a look around.

"Sir, your wife just confessed to shooting an unarmed woman, and by the looks of it...there's enough evidence to convict her for several lifetimes." an officer joked.

"What?" Johnny, Tia..?" William asked, turning to them.

"It's true dad. Mom shot Maggie." Johnny revealed.

"WHAT?" Tia shouted.

"Maggie is her sister! No, this doesn't make any sense! I WANT ALL OF THESE OFFICERS OUT OF HERREEEE!" William shouted, infuriated.

"Sir, I know you're angry, but a woman has just been shot in your home. Your wife confessed to it. We have to do our jobs." an officer said.

William looked beyond confused.

"Dad, are you okay?" Tia asked.

"The media will be all over this.." William said.

"Likely.." Johnny added.

--------

Metro Hospital

The following morning, Johnny and Tia arrived at Metro Hospital to check in on Maggie.

Johnny went up to the front desk.

"A woman was admitted here last night. We're her family." Johnny said.

"Name of patient?" the nurse asked.

"Maggie. Maggie Shellington." Johnny said.

"Wait, are you the Flaire's kids?" the nurse recognized.

"..Told you the sunglasses wouldn't work." Tia said to Johnny, taking off her glasses and hat.

"Just tell us the floor she's on, please." Johnny asked.

After receiving the floor and room number, Johnny and Tia arrived near Maggie's hospital room.

"Looks like a doctor is in there." Tia said, staring at the room's window.

"Yeah. We'll wait for him to come out." Johnny said.

"I wish we could of went with dad to see mom in lock-up." Tia said.

"Dad wanted us to check on Maggie, so that's what we're going to do." Johnny said, feeling conflicted.

Tia stared at Johnny's pained face.

"Last night, dad asked you why mom shot Aunt Maggie. You were kinda shifty." Tia noted.

"I told him I didn't know why." Johnny said.

"Yeah, but I'm not buying it. I know you, Johnny. I know when you're lying." Tia said.

"Tia, I understand. What could I be lying about?" Johnny asked.

"You're covering something for mom, and I don't know what! So tell me the truth, bro. What REALLY happened to make mom shoot Aunt Maggie?" Tia continued to dig.

"Maggie was a BITCH who GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED!" Johnny yelled, nearly wanting to cry.

"Where is this COMING FROM!?" Tia questioned.

"JUST STOP PUSHING!" Johnny yelled.

Maggie's doctor came outside the room.

"A lot of yelling going on. I assume you are Ms. Shellington's family." the doctor asked.

"What's up with her? Is she gonna be okay?" Tia asked.

"She's comatose at the moment." the doctor revealed.

"Oh my god.." Tia said.

Johnny looked unaffected.

"Here's my card with my number. I'll be keeping you updated." the doctor said.

Tia took the card, as the doctor walked away.

"You're still not gonna tell me?" Tia asked Johnny.

"No." Johnny said, harshly.

"Go to hell." Tia said, walking off.

"..already been there." Johnny whispered to himself, saddened.

---------

The New Coral Police Department

Madeline was brought into an interrogation room.

"I thought you officers realized last night that you weren't going to get anything out of me." Madeline said, being handcuffed to a table.

"Yes, but maybe your husband will." an officer winked, letting William into the room.

"William.." Madeline said, looking teary-eyed.

"We'll give the two of you a few minutes." the officer said, leaving out.

"Why, Madeline?" William asked, softly.

Madeline ignored him.

"You're gonna..IGNORE me???" William shouted.

Madeline turned her face.

"Madeline, you spent the night in LOCK UP! What the HELL is going on?!?" William asked, furious.

"I found out something about Maggie. Something you already knew." Madeline said, looking angry.

"What?" William asked.

"She MOLESTED our son!" Madeline shouted out.

"..I don't...I don't understand." William said.

"And YOU KNEW ABOUT IT!" Madeline yelled, crying.

"No, I didn't!" William said.

"DON'T LIE! Johnny told you, and YOU told HIM to 'stop telling lies'. Ring a bell?" Madeline charged.

"..I remember now, but, back then Johnny was always a little mischevious. I thought he was just trying to rock the boat or something." William stated, crying himself.

"When a kid tells you they've been touched, they AREN'T doing it for ATTENTION! How DARE YOU not believe our son!?" Madeline questioned.

"Madeline, I just thought he resented us for leaving him behind with Maggie when we would go on those long business trips. I couldn't have imagined that he was being...being touched." William explained, putting his hand over his forehead.

"Excuses, excuses. That's all you have." Madeline said, shaking her head.

"And what about you? You shot your own sister!" William said.

"Because she raped my son!" Madeline shouted back.

"But there were better ways to handle this. Now you could spend the rest of your life in prison. Our family could be destroyed, dear!" William pointed out.

"I bet the media's having a storm with this. Because that's all you care about, right? What the outside world thinks of us?" Madeline asked.

"I don't care about the outside world, Mads. I care about us." William said.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! Not for EITHER ONE of us. We've been so WRAPPED in our work, and our POWER, that we let this happen to our son! DON'T YOU SEE! We FAILED! We failed our kids." Madeline said, crying vigorously.

-------

Aaron's House

Tia arrived at her friend, Aaron's doorstep.

Opening the door, Aaron saw a distraught Tia.

"Is it true? What they're saying on the news? That your mother shot someone in your home?" Aaron asked.

Tia began crying.

"Everything's falling apart." Tia said.

Aaron hugged her.

"Come in." Aaron said.

"Are your parents here? I know you're not allowed company still." Tia said.

"No, my parents went on a business trip for the weekend, but they're trusting me to be 'good'." Aaron told her.

Walking into the kitchen, Aaron offered her a drink.

"Thanks." Tia said, accepting a glass of orange juice.

"Why did she do it?" Aaron asked.

"I don't know. My stupid brother won't tell anyone, even though he's the only other person who knows!" Tia said.

"Who did your mother shoot?" Aaron asked.

"My aunt. Maggie." Tia revealed.

"No wonder Johnny's keeping his lips shut. Whatever causes one sister to shoot another....has to be pretty huge." Aaron said.

"My mom's already keeping one secret. The fact that she had an affair with Vicro Acosta. Why would she keeping another?" Tia questioned.

"Maybe this whole thing overlaps, actually." Aaron suggested.

"What do you mean?" Tia asked.

"Perhaps Maggie found out about the affair somehow. Perhaps she confronted your mother on it. Suppose Maggie wasn't cool with keeping it from William. Boom! That's motive enough right there for your mother to 'silence' her." Aaron said.

"Hmm, that could be true. But it doesn't explain why Johnny wouldn't tell me that. He knows that I know about the affair, because I'm the one who told him in the first place." Tia replied.

"Back to the drawing board, then." Aaron joked.

"No. I don't want to think anymore. I'm tired of it." Tia said, shutting her eyes.

"Then let's not do it. Let's not think." Aaron said, pulling out a bag of weed.

Tia looked very interested.

--------

Abandoned Lab

Sabrina showed up at the abandoned lab, to see Johnny siting in agony.

"Are you okay? What happened last night with your family?" Sabrina asked.

"What happened this afternoon with you? I've been calling you all day!" Johnny stressed.

"I slept in. Had a nice date yesterday." Sabrina said, trying to anger him.

"You went on a date? With some random guy?" Johnny asked.

"Better than casual sex with a shady world class gymnast who has a drug-lord father!" Sabrina said, angrily.

"We never had sex. I couldn't have sex with Elena." Johnny established.

"And why was that? I know you like her." Sabrina said.

"My mind wasn't in the right place.., all I could think about was- " Johnny started.

" -JUST STOP! I'm done listening to you." Sabrina said, turning her back.

"MY AUNT TOUCHED ME." Johnny yelled out.

Sabrina turned back around.

"What..?" Sabrina questioned.

"When I was little, she would take me to her room and touch me." Johnny said, shedding tears.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry." Sabrina said, getting emotional.

"You wanna know what happened? What the news is probably going gaga about? My mom shot Maggie. I told her and she shot Maggie." Johnny explained.

"..Wow.." Sabrina said, confused.

"Yup. Just allllll my fault." Johnny said, pulling out a bag of coke from his pocket.

"Johnny, stop! Just wait!" Sabrina said, grabbing the small bag out of his hands.

"GIVE IT BACK." Johnny yelled.

"NOT until you realize that what your aunt did was not your fault!" Sabrina stressed.

"IT IS! You know why? BECAUSE I LIKED IT." Johnny yelled.

"When she would play around with me...I would get hard." Johnny said, wiping tears. "You can't tell me I didn't enjoy what I was feeling!" Johnny continued

"Johnny, any physical or sexual stimulation can cause a man to get hard. That does not mean you wanted it or enjoyed it!You were raped!" Sabrina explained.

Johnny shook his head.

"Yes. You were. Johnny, you could not properly or legally give consent. LOOK AT ME." Sabrina said, pulling his face to her

Johnny stared at her intensely.

"THAT is RAPE." Sabrina repeated.

Johnny kissed Sabrina.

"Johnny..." Sabrina said, backing up.

"I want you. It's always been you." Johnny said.

"What? What about Elena?" Sabrina said.

"I don't want Elena." Johnny said.

Johnny and Sabrina began making out.

Johnny reached into Sabrina's back pocket, pulling out the coke bag.

"Now, just let hang on to this." Johnny said.

Sabrina looked shocked.

"You bastard! How dare you play with me like that!" Sabrina yelled, beginning to cry.

"I need it, Sabrina." Johnny said, shaking.

"SO YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS TO GET IT? Screw you!" Sabrina cried.

Johnny suddenly got a phone call.

"Hello?" Johnny answered.

"Johnny, it's your father. Look, a detective is here at the house. They want to ask you a few questions." William told him.

"Alright, I'll be over" Johnny said.

"Leaving? Well so am I." Sabrina said, walking out.

Johnny looked ashamed.

--------

Aaron's House

"How much have we smoked..?" Tia asked, with slurred speech, and her eyes half closed.

"I..don't..don't know...heh heh." Aaron said, laughing.

"Ehmmm, I'm pretty tired." Tia said, leaning on the couch.

"You should probably..get...home." Aaron said.

"Yeaaah, but if I go, I'll just be reminded of the disaster...all the dysfunction." Tia said.

"..You wanna hide. Hide from it all." Aaron guessed.

"May-be..a litt-le." Tia said.

"Yeah, I get that feel." Aaron said.

"Oh, yeah, I guess you won that Instaclam thing we had going on." Tia said.

"Yeah, somebody owes me a strip tease." Aaron joked.

"Why does it have to be a tease..?" Tia asked, taking off her shirt.

Aaron pulled out a condom from his pocket.

They immediately began to jump each others bones.

TO.BE.CONTINUED

Captain Magma

Ep.8 "Every Man Shows Himself"

The Flaire Estate

Detective Reyes was finishing up his questioning of Johnny at the Flaire's home.

"So all you know is that you heard gun shots, and then you saw your aunt bleeding out in the guest room?" Det. Reyes asked.

"Yes. I didn't see the gun in my mother's hands. I only saw her kneeling over my aunt's body." Johnny lied.

"And you have no idea why your mother would shoot Maggie?" Det. Reyes asked.

"If my mother shot Maggie." Johnny said.

"The evidence is overwhelming, and your mother admitted to it. If you're hiding anything, or lying to protect your mother, know that there is quite literally no chance of your walking out of this. She's going to be behind bars for a very long time." Det. Reyes said.

"I think my son has answered all your questions, detective. You can leave." William said, walking into the living room.

"Whatever. Don't leave town. You'll be a very essential part of the surely coming trial, I think." Det. Reyes smiled, leaving the house.

"Good riddance." Johnny said.

"I'm sorry you had to sit for that." William said, closing and locking the front door.

"No, dad. I'm just sorry mom's in all this." Johnny stated.

"You were covering for your mom, I noticed." William said.

"I didn't want to tell the detective that I saw the gun in her hands. I wanted everything as ambiguous as possible to help mom's case. She shouldn't be in this, but she IS. That's on me." Johnny admitted, almost wanting to tell his dad the truth.

"It's not your fault, Johnny." William said, getting emotional.

"Mom's in jail right now, so.." Johnny said.

"No, Johnny. I mean what happened to you. It's not your fault." William said.

Johnny looked shocked.

"She..she told you?" Johnny asked.

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe." William said, shedding a tear.

Johnny began crying.

William pulled his son into his arms.

"I shouldn't of hid it. I should of told you again." Johnny whimpered.

"I should of listened to you the first time." William squeezed him.

"It's not your fault, dad." Johnny said.

"..And it's not yours." William said.

"Uh, where's Tia?" Johnny asked, leaving his father's embrace.

"You know, I thought she was with you. I was confused when you showed up and she didn't. Didn't I send her with you to the hospital?" William asked.

"Yeah, but we got into a fight. I wouldn't tell her the real reason mom shot Maggie." Johnny told him.

"So she took off? Oh boy..." William said.

"Maybe she's at her friend's house. That Aaron kid?" Johnny suggested.

"That 'Aaron kid' is supposed to be grounded too, so I don't know." William said.

All of a sudden, Johnny and William both heard ruckus from outside.

"What is that?" Johnny asked.

William looked out the window.

"It's the media." William said.

Outside, a whole bunch of cars, reporters, and journalists surrounded the estate. 

Johnny and William were almost blinded by the constant photograph snapping.

"What do we do?" Johnny asked.

"Nothing. They're here for answers about what happened here with Madeline." William noted.

"If we open the door, they'll gang up on us. It'll be a shit show." Johnny said.

"Indeed. Which is why we'll stay here." William said.

"I'll call Tia." Johnny said.

Taking out his phone, Johnny saw dozens of text messages from Elena.

"OH SHIT!" Johnny said, realizing that tonight was the night that Elena was supposed to see Vicro.

"What is it, son?" William asked.

"A friend needed me tonight. Now if I don't get out of here, I'm gonna let them down." Johnny stated, sadly.

"Sorry, son. But it doesn't look like we're leaving anytime soon." William said.

"I'm calling the cops." Johnny said.

--------

Piscoli's Bakery, The Slums

Elena, by herself, made her way to Piscoli's Bakery.

Pulling out her phone, she again texted Johnny.

'come on, captain. where r u?' she texted.

Putting away her phone, she made her way to the alleyway.

Walking down, she saw her father.

"Elena, a pleasure to see you again under less deathly circumstances." Vicro voiced.

"Let's not count anything out." Elena smiled.

"Oh I won't. I know you're a wild card. You get it from the best." Vicro said.

"Me and you are nothing alike." Elena said.

"So you think." Vicro said.

"Why did you want to meet me? And are you sure you're alone?" Elena asked.

"I am here, all by myself." Vicro stated.

"Me too." Elena said.

"Are you sure? I know you've been partnering with that costumed freak. He calls himself 'Magma', am I correct?" Vicro asked.

"That...was a single, stupid folly. He was taking out some of your people, and so was I. We ended up running into each other. But I don't play with him. Not at all." Elena said.

"I owe him for helping you when you got shot. I was so worried about you." Vicro said.

"If you were so worried, it would of never happened in the first place." Elena said.

"I tell my people not to use guns on you. But sweetie, when you keep getting in the way like you do, eventually bad things will happen." Vicro stated.

"Is that why I'm here? You want to tell me to stay out of your stuff?" Elena asked.

"That's never worked before" Vicro said

"And it won't work this time, either." Elena said.

"So join me. Use your skill set to serve your father." Vicro asked of her.

"My skill set?" Elena asked.

"You were always a talented martial artist, simply elastic in your movements. I saw it in you from when you were very young. You used to put on those little karate trousers. You would put a waistband around it, because it would always be a little too big on you. I used to call you my little elastic waistband." Vicro said, chuckling.

Elena shed a tear.

"We can have a relationship again. We can go back to that." Vicro said.

"We never HAD a relationship! That was YOU forcing me to become a killer!" Elena yelled.

"IT WAS IN YOUR NATURE! Always has been, always will be. I wanted the best for you. I wanted you to be as strong as I am. Look at you now. You have your father's resilience." Vicro smiled.

"Resilience, alright. How did you survive?" Elena asked.

"Excuse me?" Vicro asked.

"One day, I slit your throat. You should of been dead, but you're here. Right now. In front of me." Elena said, curious.

"I'll tell you. If you join me." Vicro promised.

"I'll never join you." Elena swore.

"I thought you'd say that." Vicro smiled.

Suddenly, from behind, Lefty hits Elena over the head with a pipe. 

"Load her in the truck out front." Vicro said.

"Yes sir." Lefty said, with other Ragers coming to help him.

---------

NCPD, Holding Cell

Madeline sat in her holding cell, pondering the decisions she has made in her life.

"MADELINE FLAIRE, you got a visitor" the guard called out, letting William into the lock-up room.

"William." Madeline said, touching her cell bars.

"Hey. I would of been back here hours ago." William said.

"But..?" Madeline questioned.

"The media. They surrounded our house." William revealed.

"Oh god, really?" Madeline asked.

"Yeah. Me and Johnny were trapped in that house for hours." William told her.

"What about Tia?" Madeline asked.

"Oh, honey..she's somewhere." William admitted.

"Somewhere? Did you lose our daughter?" Madeline asked.

"I sent her and Johnny to the hospital to check on Maggie this afternoon, but I guess they had a fight when Johnny wouldn't tell her why you shot Maggie." William told her.

"So she ran off in anger. Sounds like our daughter." Madeline said.

"No kidding." William said.

"Look what we've done to our family." Madeline said.

"Madeline, I know we had that huge fight earlier, but I need you to stop blaming Johnny's assault on us. No one is at fault besides the rapist." William said.

"You knew Johnny had been raped. You chose not to believe your son. How is that NOT your fault? I was too busy with my career to pay attention to what was happening to my son behind closed doors. How am I not at fault?" Madeline cried.

"Because WE DIDN'T RAPE HIM. MAGGIE did that!" William shouted.

"Lower your voice. We allowed for it to happen by not paying attention." Madeline retorted,

"We made mistakes, Mads. Horrible mistakes. But the person who is deserving of all this anger? It's Maggie." William said.

"You're right. That's why I put a bullet in her." Madeline whispered.

-----------

Piscoli's Bakery, The Slums

In the back of Piscoli's Bakery, Johnny finally arrived, riding a motorcycle he'd gotten several years ago.

Stepping off the motorcycle, he saw a figure in the alley.

"HEY!" Johnny yelled, seeing a man with his back turned.

Turning around, Johnny saw that it was Vicro.

"Vicro Acosta. WHERE is she!??" Johnny asked.

"Are you talking about my unruly daughter?" Vicro asked from afar.

"You know damn well I'm talking about Elena. She was here, and now she's not." Johnny said.

"How did you know me and Elena would be meeting tonight?" Vicro asked.

"Don't do this." Johnny said.

"Elena told me she wasn't working with Magma. I guess she lied." Vicro said.

"Last time. Where is she?" Johnny asked, intensely.

"Elena left. We finished our talk." Vicro lied.

"Then why are you still here? How did you know I was going to be here?" Johnny asked.

"Simple. Sooner or later, every man shows himself." Vicro smiled.

"You sure showed yourself the last few weeks. You're gonna pay for poisoning this city with your drugs." Johnny said.

"And how are you gonna make me pay, Mr. Magma?" Vicro asked.

Johnny lit his hands on fire.

Running towards Vicro, Johnny shot fire blasts at him.

Vicro was pushed back, with his suit being burned away.

Johnny kept shooting more fire blasts, eventually grabbing onto Vicro.

"KILL ME!" Vicro yelled.

Johnny, in a fit of rage, lit Vicro's entire body on fire.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" Vicro screamed in agony.

Suddenly, Vicro's burns began to heal.

Johnny back up, looking massively shocked.

"Oh my god." Johnny said.

A shirtless Vicro stood up, his body completely intact, as if he hadn't just suffered burn wounds.

"That's how you survived Elena's attack. You can instantaneously heal." Johnny said, eyes wide open.

"You can't destroy me, Magma. No one can." Vicro smiled.

At that moment, a van took off in front of the bakery.

"Looks like Elena's going for a ride." Vicro said.

"ELENEA!" Johnny yelled

Johnny shot a powerful fire blast at Vicro, which pushed him into a couple garbage cans.

With that, Johnny jumped on his motorcycle, taking off after the truck.

TO.BE.CONTINUED.

Captain Magma

Ep.9 "Trip"

On his motorcycle, Johnny followed the black van onto the streets of New Coral.

Johnny swerved left and right to avoid other cars, as people honked their horns.

In an effort to stop the van, Johnny shot several fire blasts in it's direction, while also trying not to hit any other vehicle.

One fire blast hit the van's wheel.

The van veered off of the rode, slamming straight into a convenience store.

People screamed and ran as debris and glass shot out from the impact.

In the back of the van, Elena was tied up and had a gag put in her mouth.

Johnny jumped off his motorcycle, coming to the wreckage.

Two men got out the front of the van.

"Magma, you shouldn't of done that!" one man said.

"And why not?" Johnny asked.

"Because now you just pissed me off." the man continued.

"Do you have a name, hothead?" Johnny asked.

"Knuckles." the man said.

"Why are you called that?" Johnny asked.

The man put on brass knuckles on both of his hands.

Johnny's eyes widen.

Knuckles launches several punches against Johnny.

Johnny dodges the punches and hits Knuckles with a fire blast that pushes him back.

Knuckles does a flip kick, hitting Johnny's face.

Johnny's body does a full 360, as Knuckles punches him in the face with the brass knuckles.

Angered, Johnny lets out another fire blast, that knocks him out.

The second flunky takes out a gun, but Johnny melts it with a heatwave produced from his hand.

He promptly kicks the guy in his ball-sack.

Johnny runs to the van.

"LOCKED." Johnny said, seeing the lock on the back.

Johnny shoots a fire blast at it, and is able to open the back of the van

Climbing in, he sees Elena tied up.

Elena struggles, trying to warn him of something through her gag.

After Johnny unties her, Lefty jabs him in the back with a needle.

"UHHH..." Johnny let out.

"Enjoy your fix, Magma." Lefty said, running out of the van.

Elena took the gag out of her mouth.

"JOHNNY! I was trying to warn you!" Elena said, grabbing the needle out of his back.

"Wha-t..was in...this...thing..?" Johnny asked, feeling weird.

"I don't know!" Elena said, panicking.

Suddenly, Johnny began to freak out.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" Elena asked.

Johnny began to see all kinds of blurs and colors.

His body then started to shake.

Elena overheard police sirens.

"The cops are coming, I need to get you out of here." Elena said.

Elena put Johnny's arm around her shoulder, as she walked them out of the van, and down the street.

----------

The Flaire Estate

The doorbell rung.

Answering it, William saw Vicro Acosta.

"Mr. Acosta. No offense, but what the hell are you doing here?" William asked.

"I understand that your family is going through a great deal right now, but I am here to help." Vicro said, walking in.

William closed the door.

Vicro walked into the living room.

"HEY, how exactly are you going to help my family?" William questioned.

"Madeline will go to jail for what she's accused of doing to her own sister." Vicro stated.

"No, not on my watch." William said.

"According to my insiders at the department, there's enough evidence to give Madeline several life sentences." Vicro said.

"The charges against her are tough, I know." William said.

"They're not just tough. They are going to stick. Unless I step in." Vicro said.

"You want to help my wife get off? Why? And how?" William asked.

"I have half of the law enforcement in New Coral sitting in my pocket, so to speak. I can assure Madeline goes free, and I can assure

her reputation isn't tarnished by having a 'revised' story set up. One that paints Maggie as suicidal, and Madeline as the grieving

woman who watched her sister commit suicide right before her eyes, but was accused of being a murderer. People will buy it up." Vicro

applauded himself.

"This all sounds promising, but you haven't answered the 'why' part yet. You want something from me. Men like you always want

something." William said.

"I want you to agree to the partnership between Acosta Mega corps and Flaire Industries." Vicro asked.

William looked beyond pissed.

"It's either that,...or your wife rots behind bars." Vicro stated.

"Fine. I'll do it. Just save my wife." William said, with a heavy heart.

"Wise choice, Mr. Flaire." Vicro said.

Vicro pulled out a contract/legal agreement.

"Time to put it in ink." Vicro smirked, pulling out a pen.

After William signed, he got a phone call.

"WHAT. Oh my god, I'll be right there." William said, frantically.

"I assume that was dire." Vicro asked.

"Yes, my son is in the hospital." William revealed.

"Oh, really?" Vicro asked, interested.

"Look, you have what you need. I'll walk you out." William said.

---------

Metro Hospital

William arrived to Johnny's room at Metro Hospital.

"NOOOOO, GET OFFFF OFF MEEE!" Johnny screamed, fighting the doctors.

Finally, Johnny was injected with a tranquilizer.

"Johnny!" William said, trying to rush into the room.

Elena grabbed him back.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" William asked, furious.

"HEY, I'm an FRIEND of your son. The doctors don't want anyone else in there." Elena said.

"He's my SON. What the hell happened?" William asked.

"I can answer that." a doctor said, walking out of the room.

"What's going on?" William asked.

"We think your son is on a trip. A really bad one. We had no choice but to sedate him." the doctors said.

"A trip?" William questioned.

"He has stuff in his system, if you know what I mean." Elena said.

The doctor shook his head in agreement.

"Can I talk to you privately?" William asked Elena.

"Yes." Elena said.

Elena and William walked over to a corner.

"As far as I know, my son only does weed. What the hell got him so...insane?" William asked.

"I don't know. I was just walking, and I saw your son freaking out. I decided to help him, because I knew him from Pico's Gym down in

the slums." Elena said, bending the truth.

"Wait, I recognize you. You're a gymnast." William said.

"I was. Those days are long behind me now. My best regards to your son." Elena said, leaving.

----------

The Abandoned Warehouse

The following morning, we see Sabrina coming into the Abandoned Warehouse.

"Finally, you're here." a voice said.

"Who is that?" Sabrina asked. "Oh, Elena? What are you doing here?" Sabrina asked, walking up to her.

"I was waiting for you. I didn't know if Johnny's father had called you last night about what happened to Johnny." Elena said.

"I know, he was raped as a child." Sabrina said.

"Wait, what?" Elena asked, confused.

Sabrina looked shocked.

"That's not..what this is about?" Sabrina asked.

"No. But is that true?" Elena asked.

"It's Johnny's business." Sabrina said.

"Well, captain is in pretty bad shape right now." Elena said.

"What do you mean?" Sabrina questioned.

"I had a meet with Vicro in the alley of a bakery. Johnny decided he would tag along in secret, in case Vicro tried to hurt me. Only

thing is, he didn't show up with me. Vicro eventually had me knocked out and kidnapped. I was stuffed into a van." Elena said.

"But Johnny finally arrived and saved you? Right?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes, but it was never about me. All along it was a trap to hurt Johnny. After he rescued me inside the van, Lefty came behind

him and shot him up with some stuff. Now he's going insane in the hospital." Elena revealed.

"You took him to a HOSPITAL?" Sabrina asked.

"Look, I stripped him of his Magma suit before I took him in. His secret isn't in danger." Elena said.

"They'll run a test to see what drug is in his blood system. They could find out that his DNA is very much different from the

rest of us." Sabrina said, face palming.

"Well, I didn't know how to help him. It was the only thing I could do. I didn't know WHAT could have been in the syringe that he was

injected with." Elena said.

"I feel so bad. His parents are gonna think he can't quit doing drugs. What if they kick him out?" Sabrina asked.

"Does captain have a problem with drugs?" Elena questioned.

"Hard to say." Sabrina said.

---------

Metro Hospital

At the hospital, Madeline arrived, approaching William outside of Johnny's room.

"Madeline?" William asked, stunned.

"It's funny. All charges against me were dropped, and this morning, a story ran that Maggie was suicidal and that I was wrongfully

accused of murdering her. To top it off, I get a text from Vicro Acosta letting me know that my son has been hospitalized." Madeline

stated.

"Lets just be glad you're out of lock up." William said.

"Tell me what the hell happened. What did you do?" Madeline asked.

"I took the deal. The partnership with Vicro." William revealed.

"Let me guess, it was in exchange for Vicro pulling strings to get me released, and to clean my reputation?" Madeline asked.

"Yes." William confirmed.

"What about Johnny?" Madeline asked

"He was on a trip last night." William told her.

"Drugs?" Madeline asked.

"They think it was LSD, but the blood test hasn't come back yet. They had to sedate him last night. But I've been here, waiting for him

to wake up all night and all morning." William said.

Madeline looked through the room window at her son.

Touching the glass, she shed a tear.

"Don't you see? Johnny turned to drugs as a coping mechanism. And we never realized." Madeline said.

"Madeline, we don't know that." William said.

Doctor Perez came to the parents.

"Doctor, the blood test is back?" William asked.

"Yes. Johnny's bloodstream contained several types of different drugs, including LSD." Perez told them.

"Oh my god." William said, shaking his head.

"But that's not the most interesting part." Perez said.

"Excuse me?" Madeline asked

"Your son,..appears to be very special. I only found some trace evidence, but I think his DNA and cells have some incredibly unique

characteristics. If you allow me to examine him more, I could be on the brink of a life altering discovery!" Perez said.

Both Madeline and William looked confused.

"Johnny's an adult. He's the one you need to ask." William said.

"No. My son needs time to recover from this. You will forget about what you've examined already, and keep the details to yourself

." Madeline said, taking out two grand.

Madeline handed the man the money.

"Do we have a deal?" Madeline whispered, looking around to make sure no one else noticed.

"Yes, ma'am." Perez said, taking off.

"Was that necessary, Mads?" William asked her.

"That remains to be seen." Madeline said, thinking about what the doctor could have discovered about Johnny.

In his hospital room, Johnny had a flashback while asleep.

[Flashback Begins:

"Dad, can I talk to you?" a young Johnny asked his father, who was walking past his open room door.

William came into Johnny's room.

"Yes son? I'm very busy getting the details together for me and your mother's business trip tomorrow." William said.

"Its...important." Johnny said, with a sad face.

William sat next to son on his bed.

"What's wrong, my little man?" William asked.

"Can I come on your business trip?" Johnny asked.

"Johnny, Johnny, John..we've been over this. You cannot come on our business trips." William dismissed.

"But I don't like having to stay at aunt Maggie's house." Johnny said.

"Why not? You love your aunt Maggie. She's always giving you too much damn candy, that's for sure." William said.

"Dad, aunt Maggie makes me feel weird sometimes." Johnny said.

"What do you mean?" William asked, getting an alert on his phone.

"She touches me down there, sometimes. Dad, did you hear me...?" Johnny asked, shaking his dad's arm.

William had gotten an email from a business partner.

"Johnny, stop telling lies. Now I have to call my partner, some screw up happened." William said, getting up.

"BUT DAD!" Johnny yelled.

William called his business partner, with no further regard of Johnny's admission.

"Eugene, you promised to have that handled a long time ago. You're so cheap." William said, walking out of Johnny's room.

Johnny slammed his door in anger. Sitting against the door, he began to cry.

Flashback Ends]

Suddenly, Johnny awoken.

"HUH..where am I?" Johnny said, struggling.

"Johnny, be still. You had a trip last night." William said, coming in.

"Oh, my baby!" Madeline rushed over to hug him.

"I'm sorry, I worried you. Mom, how are you here?" Johnny asked.

"The charges against me were dropped. Everything's going to be fine. We will get you through all of this." Madeline said.

"I don't want to talk to a shrink about the...the...rape." Johnny struggle to say it.

"It's not just about that.." Madeline said, looking down.

"Mom, what do you mean?" Johnny asked.

Madeline turned her head.

"Dad, what is she talking about?" Johnny asked.

"Johnny, we think it may be good for you to go to rehab for drug addiction." William said.

"No, what the hell. I'm not addicted! I can stop anytime I want!" Johnny said.

"What about last night?" Madeline asked.

"That was different! I was...I...I...never mind." Johnny said, not wanting to reveal his double life as 'Magma'.

"Johnny, we want to nip this in the bud before it becomes any more damaging for you." Madeline said.

"It's my choice to go to rehab or not." Johnny said.

"Actually, it's not. The arrangements have already been made." Madeline said.

"You're having me committed? Wow." Johnny sulked.

"It's for your own good, son." William said.

"Mom, you almost KILLED someone last night. But I'M the one who needs to GO AWAY?" Johnny roared.

"Johnny, PLEASE. Keep your voice down." Madeline said.

"Fine. I'll comply." Johnny said, thinking about what happened to him the other night.

Madeline kissed his head.

"I'm so sorry, my baby. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you before, but I will now." Madeline cried.

"Mom, don't blame yourself." Johnny said.

"And don't you blame yourself. You hear me?" Madeline asked.

"...Still working on that." Johnny said, shedding his own tears.

---------

The Flaire Estate

Tia arrives home.

"Dad? Johnny?" Tia called out.

"Madame Tia, I believe your presence is needed in the living room." a servant said.

"Thanks, Radley..." Tia said, walking into the living room.

Upon entering, Tia saw her father, and her mother.

"MOM..?" Tia gasped.

Madeline rose off the couch.

"How...how is this possible?" Tia asked, nearing tears.

"That really doesn't matter right now, but I'm home, sweetheart." Madeline said, warmly.

Tia ran to her mother, both of them embracing in a hug.

"Tia, I was worried about you yesterday." William said.

"I had no idea what was going on, so that made me angry. That's why I stayed out last night. I'm so sorry." Tia apologized.

"We do owe you an explanation." Madeline said, sitting with Tia on the couch.

William sat on the other side of Tia.

"Sweetheart, I shot your aunt Maggie that night, despite what the headlines are saying today." Madeline told her.

"Why? What did aunt Maggie do? And how are her vitals?" Tia asked.

"We haven't gotten an update on how Maggie's doing in the hospital, but the reason I shot her is just really complicated." Madeline said.

"Explain it to me, I can handle 'complicated', ya know." Tia demanded.

"Tia, your aunt did something horrible years ago. Something your mother didn't find out until the night of the shooting." William told her.

"What could be so bad?" Tia asked.

"Maggie molested Johnny when he was young." Madeline struggled to say.

"What? Mom, I don't understand. How could aunt Maggie have done something like that? She wouldn't." Tia said, freaking out.

"Tia, she did." William said.

"Johnny admitted it to me after all these years. He was practically in tears from confessing it." Madeline revealed.

"..And he told me a long time ago, but I didn't believe him. I was so invested in my work that my family took second place, and that was

wrong." William said, shedding a tear.

"As long as we're putting everything on the table,..I had sex last night with Aaron." Tia revaeled.

"Oh god, Tia! That's where you were last night?" William asked.

"I'm sorry, I know it was wrong." Tia said.

"Tia, it wasn't wrong. We're not trying to shame you for being sexually active, we just want you to be aware of consequences." Madeline said, stroking her hair.

"Well, it was wrong last night, because I did it for all the wrong reasons. I was so emotional, and I needed an escape. Sex was the most convenient way to do that. To escape." Tia said, shaking her head.

"We'll have a conversation about that later. For now, I'm just happy that you're here, and that I'm here." Madeline said.

"What about Johnny? Where is he?" Tia asked.

"Ohh.." William said.

"Tia, he had a bad trip last night." Madeline said.

"Drugs, isn't it?" Tia figured.

"Johnny's gonna stay in the hospital for a little bit while the stuff clears from his system. After that, he will be going into rehab to seek treatment for his drug addiction." Madeline revealed.

"What happened to all of us.." Tia said.

"We're gonna fix this, okay?" William said.

"I just hope that there are no more secrets...waiting to hurt our family..." Tia said, looking at Madeline.

Madeline thought about her affair with Vicro.

"No, I doubt it." Madeline lied.

Tia looked disappointed in her mother.

TO.BE.CONTINUED.

Captain Magma

Ep.10 "We Don't Talk About That"

Metro Hospital, Johnny's Room

In his hospital room, Johnny received a visit from Elena and Sabrina.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" Johnny asked, as they came into the room.

"Hello to you too, captain." Elena said.

"Are you not happy to see us?" Sabrina asked.

"No, I am, it's just...I didn't want you to see me like this." Johnny stated.

"Too bad, we're here." Sabrina said, holding flowers.

"We brought these together. Thought it would be nice for this bleak hospital room." Elena said, looking around.

"Thanks. Look, we're gonna have to hold off on the Vicro thing for a while. In the meantime, I need you two to stay safe." Johnny said.

"I don't understand. Why do we need to hold off?" Elena asked.

"Elena, you know what happened to him at the hands of Lefty." Sabrina said.

"The stuff is out of your system by now, surely?" Elena asked.

"I'm going to rehab for drug addiction. No way around it, either." Johnny told them.

"No! This is awful, you're going to be there for months!" Elena yelled.

"Maybe this is what he needs. Don't be so selfish." Sabrina yapped at Elena.

"I CAN'T wait around for my father to make another move. The more he pushes his drugs in the city, the more people will get hurt and end up just like Johnny." Elena said.

"Elena, you were kidnapped! Come on. You can't do it alone." Johnny stressed.

"I was kidnapped because I fell for my father's demands. I'll never make that mistake again." Elena said.

"You won't kill him." Johnny said.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, captain!" Elena snorted.

"No, I mean, you literally can't. He heals." Johnny said.

"Yeah, spill.." Elena said, confused.

"I burned him alive that night. His entire body healed instantaneously. As if it had never happened." Johnny revealed.

"Vicro, has abilities? I don't know, this sounds so outlandish. Accelerated healing?" Sabrina tried to make sense of it.

"It's true." Elena said.

Sabrina looked at her.

"I slit my father's throat one time. I thought I had finally killed him. But he lived. Now I know how." Elena said, taking off.

"ELENA!" Johnny yelled.

"She's going to do something stupid, isn't she?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm betting on it. You have to look after her." Johnny said.

"I can't. She's a wild card. I'm much more concerned with you." Sabrina said.

"You shouldn't be. I'll be fine." Johnny said.

"It's not just the drug addiction, but the trauma you must be going through. Your aunt assaulted you. I can't believe you've lived with this secret for so long." Sabrina said.

"What can you do, ya know?" Johnny said.

"You can fight it. With therapy. My cousin was raped a few years ago, and she went to see a really good therapist who helped her out of the trauma." Sabrina said.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore." Johnny said, shaking his head.

"That's the only way you'll get through it. Don't close people off." Sabrina said.

"There's..there's this group here at the hospital. A support group for male rape survivors." Johnny said.

"Wow, there aren't many male rape support groups out there. Maybe you should take advantage. Go sit in for a meeting while you're here at the hospital?" Sabrina suggested.

"I don't know. I hate the idea of sharing what happened to me with strangers." Johnny said.

"It's your choice, at the end of the day. I just hope you choose for the best." Sabrina said, flashing a somber smile.

--------

Flaire Private Labs

Madeline arrived at the Flaire's private lab.

"Mrs. Flaire, I'm glad to see you here. I'm so sorry that you were behind bars for your sister's suicide attempt." Jeffrey said, walking up to her.

"It's lovely to see you to, Jeffrey. We both know why I'm here." Madeline motioned.

Jeffrey pulled Madeline into a private room.

"The results are in." Jeffrey told her.

"Tell me. Is the DNA a match between my daughter's sample and the sample of the man I gave you?" Madeline asked.

Jeffrey pulled out an envelope.

"You'll want to see this for yourself." Jeffrey said, handing it to her.

Madeline nervously opened up the paper. 

The DNA was a match. 

Tia is Vicro Acosta's daughter. 

"Mrs. Flaire, I am so sor - "

"-NO. There's nothing to be sorry about. Tia is, and will always be William's daughter." Madeline said, wiping tears.

"But the test - "

" - This test never existed. Me and you forget EVERYTHING about it. Got that?" Madeline ordered.

"Yes, got it." Jeffrey said, appear sympathetic.

"The world knows William Flaire as Tia's father. That's the way it will stay." Madeline concluded.

--------

Metro Hospital

Johnny wandered into the room for the Male Rape Survivors support group.

"Hello there, sir. Are you here to join the group?" a man asked.

"Uh no, I'm sorry, I wandered into the wrong place." Johnny said.

Johnny watched as other men sat in chairs, position in a circle.

Johnny left out.

"Hey, wait a minute." the same man said, following after him.

"Sorry, I just got lost." Johnny said.

"I doubt that. My name is Walsh, and I have talked with so many men who have the same fear of bearing their souls to others. I can't tell you not to be one of them - because societal conditioning is heavy. But at least have the bravery to seek help for yourself." Walsh expressed.

Johnny looked pale.

"Alright, I'm here for..the support." Johnny admitted, with a struggle.

"Come in. The men here will welcome you with open arms." Walsh said, flashing a sincere smile.

As Johnny entered, he felt the eyes of the other men burning through his chest.

Nervous and shaky, Johnny took a seat next to a man in a leather jacket and denim jeans. He looked like a biker-type.

It was then that Johnny truly realized that sexual abuse does not discriminate. 

"Alright, today we have someone new here. Young man, would you like to introduce yourself to the group?" Walsh asked Johnny.

"My name is Johnny. I umm...I was..assaulted." Johnny struggled to get out.

"It helps to talk about it. That's why you're here. Peter, why don't you tell Johnny about your experience?" Walsh asked another man.

"Hi Johnny. My name is Peter Synth. A year ago I was raped by a woman I considered a friend. I wasn't into her the way she was into me, and I didn't realize that she couldn't accept that. One night, we were hanging out and drinking. I didn't know at the time, but she had drugged me. I woke up the next morning in her bed - naked. I had little memory of the night before, but I suspected on some level that I had been taken advantage of." Peter voiced.

"Do you remember telling her 'no'?" Johnny asked.

"I didn't tell her 'yes'.. and that's what matters. She drugged me, I couldn't have given proper consent. I didn't want it. For a while, I denied my own rape. I tried to convince myself that somewhere along the line I gave her consent. That I chose for it to happen. I didn't. I was raped." Peter continued.

Johnny began to tear.

The man next to him put his hand on Johnny's shoulder.

"I was a little kid. When the assault happened. My aunt used to watch me while my parents worked. She would take me up to her bedroom, and we'd play a game. Or so she made it seemed." Johnny said, wiping tears off his face.

"This game...involved touching, I'm guessing." Walsh asked.

"Sometimes more than that." Johnny said, shaking his head.

"It's okay. It's okay to let these emotions out. Keeping emotions in...builds up a volatile nature. Especially in men." Walsh said.

"What do you mean?" Johnny asked.

"We live in a culture of toxic masculinity. The emotional and mental health of men is something too easily overlooked. Especially issues like rape. It boils down to the saying, 'we don't talk about that', or 'that doesn't happen to guys'. Rape culture is tough enough as it is to destroy, but when the victim is a man? Talk about news layers of intersectionality." Walsh explained.

"I guess I just want to move on. To stop thinking about it. It's already cost me so much." Johnny said.

"Elaborate." Walsh asked.

"I started using drugs when I was thirteen. I didn't realize it at the time, but I think what happened to me was the starting point of getting 'high', so to speak. I found comfort in substances where I didn't in people." Johnny admitted.

"I think the fact that you've addressed such, is gonna help you examine how your rape continues to affect you." Walsh stated.

Johnny smiled with an unprecedented feeling of relief.

--------

Flaire Industries, Madeline's Office

Upon arriving in her office for work, Madeline saw a man in her chair.

Turning on the light, Madeline saw that it was Vicro.

"Well, well, well, you've been a free woman for only a day...and already you're here at work." Vicro said, standing up.

"I'm a busy woman. Time is money, and you're wasting mine." Madeline said.

"That's no way to talk to the man who got you freed." Vicro said, walking towards her.

"I'll send you a thank you card." Madeline said, walking towards her desk.

"We're partners now, Madeline." Vicro said.

"I'm aware of the deal my husband made with you to get me out of trouble." Madeline said.

"Good. You also know that it is effective as of tomorrow. I'll be setting up a very nice office right here in this building. We'll be co-workers. You can't run from me, my dear." Vicro explained.

"I'm not trying to." Madeline said.

"Is that why you still won't tell me the truth about Tia?" Vicro asked.

"There's simply no truth to tell." Madeline said.

"In time. We'll see who's right." Vicro said, storming out.

TO.BE.CONTINUED

Captain Magma

Ep.11 "Captain Magma" 

Elena's Apartment

Elena opens the door to her apartment, with her head full of thoughts about her father.

As Elena enters, she is grabbed from behind.

"Ahhh!" Elena muffles out a scream.

The mysterious person chokes her out.

As the person lays her on the couch, they turn on the lights and close the door.

"At last, my daughter." The person says, revealing himself as Vicro.

----

Happy Dale Institute

Johnny's family visits him at his the Happy Dale Institute, a place for health rehabilitation.

"Nice room you got here." Tia said, walking in.

"It's a bit small." Johnny said, smiling.

"Glad to see you're being strong about this." Madeline said.

"What else can I do?" Johnny said.

"We all hope for you to have a speedy recovering. And to work on why you're here." William added.

"I know, I know. You guys did this out of love, and care. I get it." Johnny said.

"How's the food here?" Tia asked.

"Sucks." Johnny said.

"I pretty much guessed that." Tia said, laughing.

"Do you know about..." Johnny started.

" - We told her." Madeline said.

"I'm sorry about what Maggie did to you. I can't imagine being violated like that." Tia expressed.

"Oh, please, don't feel bad. I need your strength right now - not your sympathy." Johnny said.

"You have both." Tia said, hugging her brother.

---

Elena's Apartment

Elena awoken, tied up in a chair.

"Hello, Elena." Vicro said.

"Get out of my home." Elena said, slightly on edge.

"No. I came here to talk to you." Vicro said.

"Most conversations I have don't include me being restrained." Elena said, looking down at the ropes.

"Precaution, my dear. Don't want you to murder me, now do I?" Vicro asked.

"If you could be murdered." Elena said.

"What does that mean?" Vicro asked.

"I know. You heal." Elena stated.

"You've been talking to Magma." Vicro said.

"Why? Why infect New Coral with drugs like you've been doing?" Elena asked.

"Power. Drugs is where the power is." Vicro said.

"Why is power so important to you?" Elena asked.

"My father abused me when I was young. He was one of those generic mob fathers. He had a mean streak - a nasty one. He asserted his power over me, my mother, everyone. One day, he beat your grandmother right in front of me - until she was a dead mess on the floor. He wanted to make me feel powerless - and that's what happened." Vicro told her.

"So, you're doing this to claim back the power you lost as a kid?" Elena asked.

"You may not understand now, but one day - "

"NO. I will NEVER understand." Elena said, shedding a tear.

"Join me, Elena. We could be a family again. Isn't that what you've wanted all along?" Vicro asked.

"What the hell does that mean?" Elena asked.

"You don't want to kill me - you want to be close to me. You want the love that you were missing as a child." Vicro said.

"We're nothing alike." Elena said.

"Keep telling yourself that, my elastic waistband." Vicro said, referring to Elena's childhood nickname.

Elena let out another tear.

"I'll join you." Elena told him.

"I am so happy you said that." Vicro said, kissing her forehead.

---

Trevor's Private Lab

Trevor and Sabrina arrive inside his lab.

"Is this gonna be a thing? All our dates ending with me visiting your lab!" Sabrina asked, kissing him. 

"I thought I would get your mind off your friend. I'm sorry that he's been put in rehab." Trevor said.

"Yeah, it's difficult to see him so helpless." Sabrina said, getting emotional.

"Our whole day out, all you did was talk about him.." Trevor said.

"Yeah, he's been a friend for mine for a while." Sabrina said.

"You really care about him. The type of care that..that.." 

"Don't say it." Sabrina said, clenching her eyes shut.

"You love him." Trevor blurted out.

"I'm so sorry." Sabrina said.

"No, it's fine. I can't compare with that. Even with a fancy laboratory." Trevor said, making them both laugh.

"It is very fancy.." a voice was heard.

"Who is that?" Sabrina asked.

Sabrina and Trevor turned around to see Elena.

"Elena...what are you doing here?" Sabrina asked.

"I needed to see you." Elena said.

"How did you know I'd be here?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm good at spying. I profiled you shortly after we met." Elena revealed.

"Umm.." Sabrina said

"What do you want from Sabrina." Trevor asked.

"My father visited me today. Tried to get me to join his side." Elena told her.

"What did you say?" Sabrina asked, shocked.

"I said yes." Elena revealed.

"Elena!" Sabrina said.

"Relax. I only said yes to learn what he's planning." Elena said.

"Double agent style." Sabrina said.

"Exactly. What I learned isn't good." Elena said.

"Tell me." Sabrina said.

"He's partnered with Johnny's parents now apparently. The goal behind this was to have them murdered the day the contract went into effect that combines Flaire Industries and Acosta Megacorps." Elena revealed.

"If the Flaire's are dead, he'd be the sole owner of Flaire Industries." Sabrina realized.

"He'd be able to tank the company, get the write off, and use the extra cash to increase the drug trade going on in the city." Elena ended.

"When is he going after the Flaire's?" Sabrina asked.

"Tomorrow morning. He's taking me and a couple of his men." Elena said.

"How do we stop him?" Sabrina asked.

"Wait, wait, wait..Vicro Acosta is a bad guy?" Trevor asked, confused.

"It's a lot to catch you up on, but Vicro has abilities. He can heal from anything. We can't kill him." Sabrina said.

"Maybe Johnny can..SOMEHOW." Elena said, frustrated.

"Johnny? You're friend?" Trevor asked Sabrina.

"He's Magma." Elena admitted.

"Oh wow.." Trevor said.

"I know, a lot to take in. Sorry." Sabrina said.

"No, I'm glad I found this out. I have an idea." Trevor said.

"What is it?" Elena asked.

"Vicro's powers work on a cellular level. His cells can rectify any damage. I'm willing to better they wouldn't be able to rectify damage coming from Johnny's cells." Trevor said.

"I don't get it." Sabrina said.

"For a long time, I've speculated that Magma was a metafish - not using flame throwers. If that's true, his cells are encoded with heat pallets, that allow him to create his 'flames'. If Vicro is injected with Johnny's blood cells, I think his powers may get canceled out." Trevor said.

"You're a genius!" Sabrina said.

"Wait, wait, wait, we'd need Johnny here to get his blood." Elena said.

"We have to break Johnny out of rehab." Sabrina realized.

"You mean, I do." Elena said.

"I'll guide you through an ear com." Sabrina suggested.

"That could work." Elena said.

"We need to get to the warehouse." Sabrina said.

In a jiffy, Sabrina, Elena, and Trevor arrived at the abandoned warehouse.

"This is the base of operations for Magma?" Trevor asked, looking around.

"I know, underwhelming." Elena said, laughing. 

"Elena, I made something for you after the night you were. I thought it was pretty bad of you to be running the streets without a proper get-up..and mask." Sabrina said, handing Elena a costume from a box.

"Did you make this yourself?" Elena asked.

"I made Johnny's, and Miss Appear's." Sabrina said, smiling.

"This is nice. Thank you." Elena said, flashing her a smile back.

"Try it on. There's a small bathroom to your left." Sabrina said.

After a few minutes, Elena exited.

Image result for the elastic waistband 

"You look great!" Sabrina said.

"Definitely." Trevor agreed.

"Are you ready to go get Johnny?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm ready to bring captain back home." Elena smiled.

---

The Flaire Estate

While Madeline, William, and Tia are home, they hear a strange noise.

Moments later, the house is broken into by Vicro's men.

After the three Flaire's are brought into the living room by gunpoint, Vicro enters.

"I should of known you were behind this." Madeline said.

Vicro points a gun at Tia.

"What are you doing!?" Madeline yells.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" William screams.

"Tell me her true paternity, and I'll let her live." Vicro stated.

"What?" William asked.

"William, she's not yours. Me and Vicro before I got pregnant with Tia. Tia is his child." Madeline revealed.

William looked shocked.

-------

Back at the Warehouse, Elena arrives with Johnny.

Sabrina races to hug him.

"Johnny, I think you may be too late." Sabrina said.

"What do you mean?" Johnny asked.

"Those security camera in your house? I hacked their feed.. Vicro's there NOW." Sabrina revealed.

"We didn't have time for you to arrive, so I made my own heat particles, and put them into a syringe. Jab this in Vicro, and you may just cancel out his abilities." Trevor gave it to him.

"Thanks." Johnny said.

Johnny and Tia took off.

-------

"So this whole thing is about killing us for our company?" Madeline asked.

"Always has been." Vicro stated.

William and Madeline looked regretful.

"Tia will come with me. You two will die." Vicro said.

Suddenly, Johnny and Elena arrived inside the house.

"Hello, father. Tricked me into believing the attack was tomorrow, huh?" Elena asked.

"I knew you were never with me. I knew you'd run to your friend." Vicro stated.

Vicro's men went toe to toe with Elena and Johnny.

Elena used her karate moves to take them down.

Johnny then came hand to hand with Vicro.

"Remember, you can't hurt me!" Vicro said.

"Oh yeah?" Johnny asked, jabbing him with the syringe.

Vicro started to feel dizzy.

Johnny used his fire abilities to burn his body to ash.

Elena is then shot by Lefty.

"ELENA!" Johnny yells out.

------

TWO WEEKS LATER.

Johnny and Sabrina are seen at Elena's grave site.

"She was a hero." Sabrina said, reading her tomb.

"Yeah. She helped save my family." Johnny said.

"How is your family taking your reveal as Magma?" Sabrina asked.

"Pretty hard. They just want me to be safe." Johnny said.

"Yeah. Too bad some don't believe the story your family told about Vicro trying to murder them." Sabrina said.

"Magma is public enemy number one now." Johnny said.

"It's awful. Are you still gonna be Magma?" Sabrina asked.

"No. Elena used to call me 'Captain' all the time. That's how I'll honor her death. I'm no longer going to be Magma. For here on out, I am Captain Magma." Johnny stated.

"I like it. Adds to the heroic vibe." Sabrina said, smiling.

"Yeah. I have a new path to take now." Johnny said.

"What's that?" Sabrina asked. 

"I found out from a Rager that I scared that Vicro was reporting to someone else. A person was his higher up. He was sharing the funds he made from the drug trades." Johnny said.

"Who was his higher up?" Sabrina asked.

"A man named Raymond Charles, also known as Man Ray. I'm leaving the city to find this guy." Johnny said.

"Right now!?" Sabrina asked.

"No. I'm going to go back to rehab. But after I get out." Johnny said.

"Good. Whoever this guy is.. he won't know what him." Sabrina said.

A day later, Elena's casket was removed from her resting place by people dressed in robes.

"The revival is coming." a man said.

THE.END.

• Like 1