Spin-Off/Lit Trivia Contest 2016

Shark Tale

Answer: WhaleBlubber

Scoreboard:

Fa: 21

Fred: 21

JCM: 12

Hayden: 7

We have a tie! However, in an act of generosity, Fred decided to give the win to Fa! Congrats Fa! You can play in the next round on Sunday for overall points, but cannot win it. The next round will be Sunday, June 5th @ 7 PM EST, with the theme of Spin-Off & Lit Places.

Overall Scores:

JCM: 60

Hayden: 58

Fred: 51

Trophy: 46

SOF: 26

WhoBob: 14

Note: My power has gone out, but I will still host the game via mobile, so it is not cancelled. Since I won't be on Xat, you'll have to keep a close eye on this topic.

Edited by jjsthekid

Alright, here we go. Due to my power going out, I won't be able to commentate on Xat, so you'll have to keep a close eye on this topic. The theme is Spin-Off/Lit Locations. PM me.

Question #1: Where does Bikini Top take place?

I will wait 5 minutes for the first few.

Time's up!

Answer: The Lazy Dog

Scoreboard:

Fred: 13

Hayden: 10

Question #10 (final question): Where did the 62nd episode of Patrick's Paradise take place? (Hint: this is not posted on SBC, but the wiki on the other hand...)

Time's up!

Answer: Startopia

Scoreboard:

Fred: 15

Hayden: 11

Congrats to Fred, I will give you the individual round prizes when I get power again. You can play in the next round on Friday for points, but cannot win it.

The next round is Friday, June 10th at 7 PM EST since there is no WOF. The theme will be Spin-Off/Lit Episodes.

Overall Scores:

Hayden: 69

Fred: 66

JCM: 60

Trophy: 46

SOF: 26

WhoBob: 14

•  

Alright, woop woop, here we go! Once again, the theme is Spin-Off & Lit Episodes.

Question #1: What is the name of the Community Deathmatch pilot, which won Best Pilot at the GCA’s two years in a row?

PM me the answers.