• Advertisement

Sister of The Shield (WWE Fanfic)

WWESpongefan

Sister of The Shield

Chapter One

Emily Thomas was three years old, she started out living in an orphanage in Pensacola, Florida. One day she met a family with a little boy, this little boy was Roman Reigns. He was about three years older than her and his parents were looking to adopt a girl. Emily was young, but all she wanted was a family. Whenever people came in to adopt kids, most people wanted a little boy, most people just preferred having a boy over having a girl. When the people at the orphanage found out that Roman's parents wanted a girl, they brought them to the room where they were keeping the girls. When the door opened all of the girls turned their attention to the people that came into the room and most of them came running up to Roman and his parents. There were two girls that didn't go to the door. Those girls were Emily and another girl named Brittany. Brittany was about Roman's age, she was one of the prettier girls, but she didn't really get along well with others. While the other girls were laughing, playing, having fun, and trying to get adopted by Roman's parents, Brittany was saying and doing some very mean things to Emily.

"You know I'll probably be the next one adopted. I'm the prettiest girl here now that Rachel is gone. No one is going to adopt you because no one wants you. No one cares about you... that's why your mom kept your brother and got rid of you."

Emily felt like crying, but only payed attention to the picture she was coloring. Brittany took Emily's picture and crayons and threw it on the floor.

"Hey!"

Brittany then laughed and pushed Emily in the floor.

"Coloring is for babies! Don't be such a baby!"

Roman actually saw this and wanted to say something. Everyone's attention was on Emily when she started crying. Roman came over to the girls and yelled at Brittany.

"Hey! That's not very nice. Don't be so mean... Don't be a bully!"

Brittany backed up, she was a little scared of this boy that came over and started yelling at her. One of the ladies that was in the orphanage took Brittany and told her to go play somewhere else. Emily had a scratch on her knee and when Brittany threw her picture on the ground, part of it ripped. Emily was too young to really understand what was going on, but she cried anyway. Roman was six years old at the time and knew how she felt because some of the boys at his school would sometimes fight with him. He made his way over to her and started picking up the crayons and started talking to her.

"Are you ok?"

Emily kept crying and wiped her face. She had a hand on her bleeding knee.

"No."

Roman tried to make her feel better. He looked at the picture she was coloring.

"Hey, you like to color too! I think coloring is really cool. What picture is that?"

Emily picked up her picture and showed him.

"That's a tiger. A pink tiger. That's kind of cool, I've never seen a pink tiger before. I have a picture to show you too, I colored a blue dragon. My name is Roman... Roman Reigns. What's your name?"

Emily wiped away her tears and still held her knee.

"Emily Thomas."

Roman smiled at her and shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you."

Roman's parents had wondered where Roman went and finally found him when they saw him shaking Emily's hand. Roman's mom was a nurse and she saw Emily's knee bleeding.

"Hey... her knee is bleeding. Don't you people take care of the kids here?"

She made her way over to Emily and her husband was close behind her. She heard Roman talking to Emily and saw that they held hands for a moment when they were shaking hands and noticed the smile on Roman's face. She came over and asked for her name and asked what happened.

"Hi there... what's your name? Can you tell me what happened?"

"I'm Emily Thomas... I was pushed to the floor. Brittany did it... and she ripped my picture too."

Roman's mom put a band-aid on her knee and kept talking to her.

"Oh I'm sorry."

Emily started crying again a little. Roman nodded his head.

"Yeah... this mean girl was bullying her. I saw her get pushed to the floor and her stuff too."

"It was Brittany."

Roman's mom looked at her husband for a moment then back at Emily.

"Why did she do that?"

Emily started wiping her tears from her eyes.

"She said no one would adopt me. No one likes me... my mom didn't. She said coloring is for babies."

The first thing Roman's parents saw when they saw Emily was Roman talking with her. It almost broke their heart hearing this from her. It was then that their decision was clear.

"Well... would you like it if we adopted you?"

Emily wiped away the last of her tears and looked at all of them. She held Roman's hand and gave them a small smile.

"Yes... You want to adopt me?"

"We do. How old are you Emily?"

"Three."

They looked at her, she was a lot younger than the other girls, most of the other girls were between six and twelve. Emily had bright blond hair that went to about her shoulders and hazel eyes. The people in charge came over to them.

"So you're interested in adopting Emily?"

"We are."

"Ok, if you'll just follow me, we'll go do some paper work and then she's all yours."

Roman's dad called out to her.

"Come on Emily, follow us."

Emily was a bit shy and stood still for a moment. She didn't really know what was going on, and she was a bit nervous around new people. Roman noticed this and grabbed Emily's hand.

"Come on. It's ok, you can come with us, and you won't have to see that mean girl anymore."

Emily smiled at this and took Roman's hand as they walked out of the room. Brittany was sitting in the corner and she saw Emily walk out and had a disappointed look on her face, she was the one that was supposed to be adopted, not Emily. Emily was young, but she had already started believing the things that Brittany said to her about people not caring for her and not wanting to adopt her. She didn't know what to think when this family came up to her and said that they wanted to adopt her, but she smiled at Roman, he was the first person that had ever stood up for her. This six year old boy Roman Reigns, about three years older than her stood up for her. As the year would pass by, Emily grew up to love her new family. She didn't have any memory of her birth parents, but she did have memories from the orphanage. She would in time come to see Roman's parents as her own and Roman as her brother.

(To be continued. So this is the end of the first chapter. Let me know what you think so far.)

Sister Of The Shield

Chapter Two

It had been many years later after Roman's parents adopted Emily. Roman came from a family of wrestlers, it was almost like his destiny to keep wrestling in the family. Emily liked to watch wrestling, but she saw many people get hurt and that is what kept her out of the ring. Emily decided that she wanted to follow Roman's mom and go into nursing. Her and Roman had always been very close, there were times when she wished that he would mind his own business. This was during her teenage years when she started dating, Roman would always make sure that the guys that she was dating respected her. It was hard for her to find a date because Roman was one of the popular, strong, sports kind of guys that always watched out for their family. A lot of times when a guy found out that Emily was Roman's sister, they would get scared away because Roman was always close by. Emily had only had three boyfriends. One of those guys were scared off when they found out she was Roman's sister. Another guy broke up with her to be with someone else. It had been a year since Emily had dated anyone. This was because she found out that her boyfriend had cheated on her, Roman also found this out and beat the guy up. Emily was heartbroken at the time, but didn't need Roman fighting her battles for her. If she was to start another relationship, she would make sure that Roman didn't know about it. Roman was very excited when he heard that WWE was going to train him at FCW (NXT). Emily was very happy for Roman, but at the same time would miss seeing him since they were always so close. The doctors at WWE were always very busy and needed as much help as they could get so Emily thought this would be the perfect opportunity to find work, and still get to see Roman. Emily was very busy attending to the many bumps, bruises, and cuts by the rising WWE superstars and Divas. She didn't really talk to anyone, the only person she was comfortable around was Roman. Emily would travel with her brother, and once Roman made it to the main roster, she was introduced two other men that would make up the group known as The Shield, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Emily thought that Dean was nice despite his on screen character and could easily relate to him. As for Seth, Emily thought he was cute, but she didn't really know him or talk to him. Dean and Seth knew that Emily was Roman's sister and didn't think much of it. It didn't seem to bother Roman as much with Dean and Seth being around his sister because he thought she saw them as friends. After a long match, Emily would love the way that Seth's two toned hair would kind of fluff up. She would kind of admire Seth from a distance because at times, she would see Seth with another woman. She wasn't sure if this woman was Seth's girlfriend, or if she was someone related to Seth. Seth saw Emily as a friend, Emily had a crush on Seth that Dean found out about. One day he brought this up to her while Roman was in a different room.

"Hey Emily."

"Hey Dean."

"So... what's going on between you and Seth?"

"Nothing..."

"Ok... sure."

"Nothing really."

"Ok, but you're always looking at him from a distance, and you're always smiling when he's around."

"So... I smile when you're around."

Emily was quiet and looked away. She hoped Dean didn't see her blushing, but he did. He looked at her and gave her a smirk.

"Why are you blushing?"

Emily held a hand up to her face. She was glad that Seth wasn't paying attention, Dean laughed at her.

"You like him don't you?"

Emily looked over at Seth, there was panic on her face. She looked back at Dean and punched his arm and pushed him around a corner out of sight.

"Shh! Does he know?"

"I don't think so. I haven't told him."

"You can't tell him... and especially not Roman."

"Chill out... I'm not going to tell anyone."

Emily looked back around a corner and saw Seth on his phone.

"You don't think he heard us do you?"

"Oh my god! Stop acting like a school girl with a crush. Just go over there and ask him if he likes you."

"No... I can't do that... what if he's seeing someone?"

"Ask him."

"I can't do that... You can't just ask a guy if they're seeing anyone."

"Sure you can... I do this at bars all the time... I see a girl sitting alone and I ask her if she came in with anyone."

"Well sure guys can do that... but it's different for women."

"Then how are you ever going to figure out if he likes you or not?"

"I don't know... But I can't ask him... He may already be seeing someone... Sometimes I see him with another woman. Is he seeing someone else?"

"I don't know."

"Well... don't guys talk to other guys about the kind of girls they like?"

"Yeah why?"

"Does... he ever talk about me?"

"Well... he's said that he likes when we all hang out, but I don't know if he likes you the way you like him. That's just something you're going to have to figure out on your own since you don't want me to tell him."

"And don't tell Roman either. I don't really want him getting involved."

"I won't tell him. To me... it was obvious that you liked Seth, but what if Roman already knows that you like Seth, or what if Seth already knows that you like him."

Emily was quiet for a moment.

"I hope not."

Dean was getting ready for a match.

"Well... good luck with him."

Dean pat her on the shoulder and went to go get changed for his match. While Dean was walking away she saw Roman making his way back to her, he was all ready for a match, Shield vest and all. Emily was looking around the corner at Seth and jumped when Roman came up behind her.

"Hey."

"Oh my... you scared me!"

"Sorry. What are you doing? Why were you looking around the corner?"

Roman was about to look around the corner when Emily pointed at something.

"Oh hey! Did you hear that? I think Dean said that he needed some more tape for his hands."

"Ok."

Roman went back into the locker room. Emily took off before Roman caught on, she also didn't want Seth to find out that she had been staring at him. Emily went to a room and had to wait to see if anyone needed any help as far as medical work went. Emily did get to watch a bit of the show. During The Shield's match, Seth had jumped from the top rope to do a splash move and the person he was going to do it to put up their knees and it really affected Seth's ribs. Seth took a lot of punishment in the match and even got busted open on his forehead. The Shield won their match, but Seth would have to see Emily backstage. Dean and Roman had to help him back. Roman went to go shower and change and Dean brought Seth into the room where Emily was. Seth had his vest off and was feeling at his ribs. His forehead was also bleeding.

"There she is Seth. She'll take care of you."

Dean pat Seth on the back. Seth didn't see it, but Emily did. He gave Emily a wink and a thumbs up.

"Roman is taking a shower, he'll be out in like fifteen minutes. If you guys need me, I'll be at catering. Don't have too much fun without me."

Dean walked away and left Seth and Emily alone. She knew that Seth was part of The Shield, but they had never really talked alone before and she didn't know much about him. She was actually really nervous, this was really the first time that she had been left alone with him. She couldn't just stand around, she needed to help Seth. He would need to be wrapped up around his ribs and he would have to have a few stitches in his head. She was running around to get the supplies that she needed, she was really nervous and didn't say anything. Seth knew that Emily was Roman's sister, but they never talked. He started wondering if maybe she was shy or if she didn't like him. Even though he was hurting he started talking to her.

"So Emily... we don't really talk much. So that left me to wonder... are you just really shy, or do you just not like me?"

Emily put her supplies on a table and gave him a small smile.

"Oh... I can just be really shy sometimes."

"Well... you and Dean seem to get along. I don't bite you know."

Seth gave her a smile and she laughed a little and she grabbed a wash clothe and something to stitch his forehead up with.

"I guess I don't see you as much as I do Dean."

Seth gave her a smile as she started to wipe the blood from his head.

"We should fix that."

Emily smiled back at him, she had been afraid to be alone with him, but now they had started talking. This was definitely the start of something.

(To be continued. I hope that everyone enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading. Review)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Three

Seth had got hurt in a match, Dean and Roman helped him to the back to see Emily. Roman had went to to take a shower and Dean went to catering. Emily liked helping people, but she was extremely shy around Seth.

"So Emily... we don't really talk much. So that left me to wonder... are you just really shy, or do you just not like me?"

Emily put her supplies on a table and gave him a small smile.

"Oh... I can just be really shy sometimes."

"Well... you and Dean seem to get along. I don't bite you know."

Seth gave her a smile and she laughed a little and grabbed a wash clothe and something to stitch his forehead up with.

"I guess I don't see you as much as I do Dean."

Seth gave her a smile as she started to wipe the blood from his head.

"We should fix that."

Emily smiled at him a wiped the blood from his head. They had seen each other around, but had never really talked before. Seth held out his hand to her.

"Seth Rollins."

Emily smiled and shook his hand.

"Emily Thomas."

"So, you're Roman's sister, and you don't have the same last name?"

"I was adopted."

"Oh... so Roman isn't really your brother."

"No, but we're still probably closer than a lot of other siblings. Oh... this will probably hurt, I need to give you a few stitches for your cut."

"It's fine... go ahead."

Seth closed his eyes as Emily started putting the stitches in his head. Emily had grown quiet again, she wanted to focus on what she was doing, but she was also a bit upset. She would sometimes get upset when she would mention that she was adopted. Her early childhood came back to her. One of the earliest memories Emily had was at the orphanage, she could remember her mom leaving her there while her brother still left with her. Emily was scared when she realized that her mom left, and she didn't know what was going on. As she grew up she always wondered how her real family was doing, but at the same time it upset her. Why would her mom keep her brother and get rid of her? One of the reasons why she was so close to Roman was because he was really the first person that stood up for her, he was the first person that made her feel wanted. Then she thought back to the boyfriends that she had, and felt a little upset about that because it always seemed like no one wanted to be with her. What was she doing wrong? Why didn't anyone want to be with her? One of the things Emily liked was to feel wanted, or needed. This is why she took a job with WWE to help out the doctors. There were always people in need and she liked to help people. Emily had finished stitching up Seth's forehead and seemed to daze out. Seth opened his eyes and noticed that she wasn't all there, like maybe there was something bothering her. Was it because of something he said, or was it a personal matter that he needed to stay out of? He was a bit concerned, he didn't have to ask her what the exact issue was, because she may not want to talk about it, but he would ask her if anything was wrong.

"Hey... Emily, not that it's really any of my business, but is there something bothering you? You don't seem as happy as you were a few minutes ago."

This brought Emily out of her daze and she looked back at Seth. He could tell something was bothering her?

"Oh... it's that obvious that something is bothering me?"

"Well... you kind of stopped talking, and you just seem kind of down."

"Well... I don't really know if anything is really bothering me... I was just thinking. I'm ok."

A doctor interrupted them when he came in with Neville. Neville had hurt his knee.

"You're still working on Seth? Come on Emily... less talking, more working. We have other WWE superstars that depend on you. You can't just be on the sidelines talking. There are people that need you."

"Ok... Sorry. Just have a seat over there Neville and I'll get right to you. In the meantime... that knee looks a little swollen. If you look to your left, you should find an ice pack, that should help with the swelling."

Neville grabbed an ice pack and put it on his knee. Emily turned her attention back to Seth. He still needed to be wrapped up around his ribs. She then apologized to Seth.

"I'm sorry Seth... you probably want to get going, and here I am just talking the night away. Wow... those are red spots right now, but they'll be bad bruises later. I'll get you wrapped up, I usually don't talk this much."

Emily started wrapping his up. She had to do everything she could not to blush as she was touching his shirtless body. Seth smiled at her.

"It's ok. I'm not in a hurry, and I like talking to you. Maybe we can talk more often, but under different circumstances."

"Yeah, that sounds cool. You're part of The Shield too, but I don't really know that much about you."

"Well... if you're up for it sometime... maybe we could hang out sometime. Just the two of us. We could go eat somewhere, talk, and get to know each other... if you want to that is."

Emily smiled at this. Was he just being friendly, or was he asking her out? Seth had once again broke up with his girlfriend and was getting annoyed with their constant getting together and then breaking up. He knew that Emily was Roman's sister, but he didn't care. He liked Emily, and thought she was cute. She had finally finished wrapping him up and looked up at him, he had finally got her attention. His brown eyes met her hazel eyes really for the first time. He was really taking in what she looked like, blonde hair, and hazel eyes. They both seemed to stare at each other for a minute. She enjoyed the sight of his fluffed up two toned hair and brown eyes. Here she was right in front of her crush, they were finally talking to each other. She could feel her cheeks warming up and she was sure that she was blushing. She smiled and brought a hand up to her face and finally she gave him a response.

"Are... Are you asking me out?... Like on a date?"

Seth gave her a smile.

"If that's what you want it to be."

Neville usually didn't pay much attention to what other people were saying, but he couldn't help it, they were in the same room.

"Come on... Just go out and stop flirting."

Emily was blushing hard now, but Seth only seemed to get a little excited.

"Well, what do you say?"

"Ok sure... we could go somewhere to talk, and get to know each other. We'll see how it goes. Sure... we can go on a date."

"Awesome... we should exchange numbers."

Seth grabs a piece of paper and started writing down his number.

"Ok... I'll use the paper to write down my number too."

Emily tore part of the paper, wrote down her number and they exchanged numbers. Seth looked at it, and then at her.

"Thanks. I'll have to text or call you later, and also thanks for helping me out, I'm feeling better already."

Emily smiled at him as he started walking out of the room.

"Good, that's what I was hoping for."

Seth smiled at her and waved.

"Ok... I'll see you around I guess. I'll text you or call you later."

"Ok, bye Seth."

Seth left and Emily had the biggest smile on her face, her crush just asked her out and gave her his number. Seth did want to get to know more about Emily, she did seem to put a smile on her face and act like nothing was wrong. Emily was Roman's sister... there was the whole issue of telling him that he was going on a date with her. If they don't tell him, he would find out sooner or later and be mad because no one told him. Meanwhile, Emily was interrupted from her thoughts when she heard Neville start talking to her. She had almost forgot that Neville was there and needed help.

"So... you and Seth huh?"

"Oh... well he kind of caught me off guard. I didn't expect him to ask me out. Sorry to keep you waiting... we've never even really talked to each other before. I don't really talk that much. Tonight was really the first time I've really talked to Seth. So... your knee doesn't seem as swollen as it was. I'm going to wrap it up for you. Once you get settled down for the night, you can ice it again and prop it up. Just take it easy ok."

"Ok thanks... and good luck with Seth."

"Thanks, bye."

Emily was really excited now. Seth had either went to catering, or to get his stuff from the locker room. Dean came in the room for a minute and started talking to her.

"So... how did it go with Seth?"

"Good..."

Emily was kind of blushing and Dean caught on.

"Better than good... I see you blushing. Come on, tell me what happened."

"So basically... Seth said that we should talk more and get to know each other... we uh... kind of agreed to go on a date and..."

She was cut off by Dean.

"Oh so things went really well while I was gone. When is this date?"

"I don't know yet... we exchanged numbers, he said he would call me later."

Roman didn't hear everything and came walking into the room.

"Who's going to call later?"

Emily had to think fast, and hope that Dean would stick with her.

"Oh dad will... I missed his call earlier because I was tending to Seth, and so he texted me and said he will call me later."

"Ok. I'll see you later sis... We're about to head out for the night."

"Ok, bye Roman."

"Well... actually, I think I'll go get something from catering first."

"Ok... see you later."

Roman walked out of the room. Dean stayed behind for a minute.

"Smooth... real smooth, but you know he's going to find out sooner or later. Why not just tell him?"

"I don't want him being so overprotective and try to keep people away from me. So... Seth and I are going to go on a date... I don't know when yet, but I don't want Roman to stop me from seeing Seth. I don't really want to tell Roman right now, but I will at some point."

"Well anyway congrats on Seth... but what if Seth decides to tell him?"

Emily was quiet for a moment.

"I guess I didn't really think about that."

"Oh well... I wouldn't worry about it too much right now. If I were you, I would keep your phone close. Seth is always on his phone, so he will probably call or text you soon. I'll see you later kid."

"Ok, bye Dean."

Emily had different thoughts going through her head. She was excited about Seth finally being interested in her, but at the same time, she was worried about what Roman would say or do if/when he found out. With Roman being as protective as he is, she wasn't sure if he would let Seth date her. This is the only thing that annoyed her about Roman, he would always stick his nose in her dating life, this is why if a relationship started between her and Seth that she would be able to keep it a secret from him. Secrets were not always the best way to go. Things were definitely getting interesting fast.

(To be continued, I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading. Review.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Four

Emily was really excited, Seth Rollins had kind of asked her out. They exchanged numbers and would call or text each other so they could find out when they would have their first date. Emily was in her hotel room when her phone started ringing. She looked it at and smiled when she saw that it was Seth, she answered it and tried not to sound too excited.

"Hello."

"Hey... is this Emily?"

"Yes."

"Ok, just making sure... I wanted to ask you something."

"What?"

"So... you are Roman's sister... how is he when it comes to you dating people?"

"He's... very protective of me. I love that he's protective of me, but he needs to keep his nose out of my dating life. If he doesn't know already... I don't really want him knowing what's going on just yet. He won't leave me alone if he finds out that I'm dating someone."

"It's fine... I haven't told him, and I won't tell him unless you want me to. I wanted to call you and ask you when a good time to have our first date would be."

"Are you free this weekend Seth?"

"No... The Shield has house shows to go to."

"Hmm... Monday is Raw... Tuesday is the Smackdown taping."

"Wednesday or Thursday could work, if you're not busy."

"I'm not..."

"Ok... I've been traveling the road a while now... There is this really nice restaurant in St. Louis we could go to. How about we meet there Thursday at eight?"

"That sounds great Seth. I can't wait to see you."

Emily could almost hear his ego on the other end of the phone.

"A little eager aren't we?"

Emily laughed and blushed.

"Maybe a little."

"So Thursday at eight?"

"Yes. I'll see you then."

"Ok. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

Finally it was Thursday, Emily was really excited for her date with Seth. He had told her that it was a nice restaurant so she would want to look nice. She didn't wear dresses much, and she didn't want to be over dressed. She just wanted to look cute. She decided to go with a cute yellow dress with a white belt and polka dots on it, she curled her hair a little and put on flat white shoes. She arrived at the restaurant a few minutes late, she went in and told one of the waiters that she was on the reservation list. The waiter led her back to the table and Seth was already waiting for her. She thought he looked really handsome. He had on a black button up shirt, a gray blazer and gray dress pants, his hair was pulled back into a man bun, he had glasses on. Seth cleaned up good, he smiled at her when he finally saw her and took in what she was wearing.

"Hey... good to see you Emily."

"Seth I'm so sorry I'm late... it took me a little longer than I thought to get ready, and I had a hard time finding the place."

"It's fine... don't worry about it. We're not in a hurry. Sit and relax a little."

The table they sat at was a booth, she sat down directly across from him. She noticed the way he and everyone else was dressed and felt under dressed.

"Oh wow... you said it was a nice restaurant so I tried to dress up a little, but I still feel under dressed."

"Well part of that may be my fault... I wanted to dress to impress. I think you look beautiful Emily."

Emily smiled, blushed and looked away for a moment. Then she said something back to him.

"Well... just so you know... you did dress to impress. You look great Seth, you clean up good."

"Thanks... I try."

"I didn't know you wore glasses."

"Mostly to read, but yeah..."

Emily blushed at this before she said it.

"I think... I think you look cute Seth. The glasses really make you look cute."

They were both doing their fair share of flirting and Seth laughed and was about to say something back when a waiter came to take their orders. Once the waiter was gone, they went back to talking.

"So... tell me a little something about yourself Emily."

"Well... as you already know... I help out the doctors for WWE, and I'm Roman's sister."

"Didn't you say something about being adopted?"

"Yeah... Roman's parents adopted me."

"Do you remember when?"

"They adopted me when I was about three..."

Emily seemed a little upset about this and Seth thought about changing the subject.

"I'm sorry... Did I upset you? Does talking about this upset you?"

"Not that much... But I'm always thinking... and always wondering... how is my real family doing today, and why would my mom keep my brother and get rid of me? Why..."

Emily had to stop for a minute to catch her breath, it was really upsetting her and a few tears ran down her face messing up her make up.

"Why... didn't she want me?... Why didn't she love me?"

Seth actually got up from where he was sitting, and went over to her wrapping his arms around her and brought her in for a hug. He handed her his napkin to wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry Emily... I shouldn't have asked... I think I got a little too personal too soon."

Emily wiped her eyes and hugged him.

"It's fine... you would have found out sooner or later."

"So... you and Roman... you're close?"

"Very close... Before his parents adopted me, there was this mean girl. She would always say that no one would adopt me, and she pushed me into the floor. Roman saw what happened and stood up for me. He was really the first person that ever stood up for me so... we will always have a special bond. His parents saw us together and I guess... thought I would make a good addition to the family."

"You seem a little calmer now."

"I am... I feeling better now Seth, thank you."

Seth went back over to his side of the table.

"So... on a little less personal note, what made you want to come to WWE?"

"Well, Roman had wrestling in his blood, but I can't really tolerate physical pain. Roman's mom is a nurse and I kind of followed in her footsteps. I like helping people and I love WWE so I thought, why not help out the doctors at WWE?"

Emily looked around at all the decorations in the room. At some point their food came, so they would eat a little and talk a little.

"This really is a nice restaurant. I've had boyfriends in the past, but I've never really been to a restaurant this nice."

"Well... what did they do, take you out to fast food and pizza places?"

"Yeah... that and the fact that we would never really be together very long once they found out I was Roman's sister. Roman is a big guy... so he kind of scares everyone away. The last relationship I had didn't go very well, the last guy I was dating cheated on me, and Roman kicked his ass for it. That was a year ago. I haven't dated for two reasons, because I was really heartbroken, and also because Roman kicked the guy's ass. So I told myself that if I started a new relationship that I wouldn't want Roman to know about it because he would be so overprotective of me. I know it's not good to have secrets, but I don't want Roman to know just yet."

"I won't tell him if you won't."

Emily smiled at him and went to shake his hand.

"Deal. So Seth... if you don't kind me asking... what made you want to go on a date with me anyway?"

"Well... I would see you with Roman and sometimes Dean so I started wondering if maybe you didn't like me. I kind of admired you from a distance because I wasn't exactly sure if you were with Dean or..."

"No. Dean is just a good friend. I'm a little shy... I've kind of had a crush on you for a while now, but I was too afraid to tell you. Sometimes I would see you with another girl so I wasn't sure if that person was seeing you or if that person was related to you. So, I've kind of admired you from a distance too."

"Well, I did have a girlfriend, she would sometimes be around backstage, but we would keep getting together and keep breaking up. Finally I had enough, I always thought you were cute so... I asked you when I saw you if you would go on a date with me. What do you think so far?"

"I've really enjoyed being here with you Seth, having someone to talk to, and the food was really great."

"So, you would do this again?"

"Yeah! I really like you Seth."

"And I like you... So, I guess I should ask just to make it official... Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to!"

"Awesome!"

Seth goes to kiss her, but she stops him.

"Wait... I said I'd be your girlfriend, but I don't kiss on the first date."

"Oh... Sorry Emily. That was me. I got a little too excited there."

"It's ok. We could hug or hold hands. I just think a kiss on the first date would be taking things a little too fast."

"I completely understand. We can take things slow, no problem."

Seth pays for their dinner and they go their separate ways for the night. Emily was really excited now, she was officially Seth's girlfriend now. In a way she did want to kiss Seth, but a kiss on the first date would be taking things too fast right? Seth seemed like he was cool with taking things slow, but this is just what he showed her. How did he really feel about it? Was he upset because she didn't kiss him? Emily felt a little guilty about keeping this a secret from Roman, but she may not have been the only one keeping secrets.

(To be continued. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading. Review.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Five

Emily was in a room waiting to see if anyone needed help after their matches. She couldn't help but overhear a random conversation between Dean and Roman. Some of the conversation actually involved her.

"So Dean, I wanted to ask you something."

"Ok..."

"I think there are certain things she tells you since you're her friend, but she wouldn't want me to know because she doesn't want me involved. Something is going on, she's not telling me, but I know something is going on. She tends to try to change the subject when there is something going on that she doesn't want me to know about."

"Do look at me man... I don't know her every move. I don't follow her around like a stalker or anything. I don't know what's going on."

"Well... she's hiding something, and I want to know what something is."

"What makes you think she's hiding something?"

"She seems very distracted when I'm around, she acts like she doesn't want to talk to me. It kind of bothers me."

"Why?"

"We've always been close ever since my parents adopted her. I just feel like lately, she doesn't want me around. It kind of hurts... someone you've always been close to just decided to stop talking to you, or being around you."

"Yeah... I know what you mean."

"So Dean, do you know where Seth is?"

"Probably at catering, or getting ready for tonight. Well, I wouldn't worry too much about Emily, she's probably just wants to feel like a strong independent woman. You always said that you were close, maybe you're just getting too close in her space."

"Yeah... I guess so. She acted this way the last time I found out she had a boyfriend. I found out that he cheated on her, and I kicked his ass!"

"Well... something weird did happen the other day."

"What?"

"I think I saw Bo Dallas hanging around. I'm not even sure if he was hurt, but he kept smiling at her."

"Well, that's Bo Dallas. He smiles at everyone."

"Yeah, but something even weirder happened."

"What?"

"He kissed her hand. I saw it. I didn't hear what he was saying, but Emily didn't seem very interested."

"Looks like I may have to find him and teach him a lesson... Don't mess with my sister. It looks like I need to make it clear to everyone here that my sister is off limits"

"So... you don't want her dating anyone you work with?"

"It has to be someone that I know, and someone that I trust. The only people I trust here, are you, and Seth. Everyone else, not so much."

Roman and Dean walk off and Seth comes around the corner, he made sure that they were gone so that he could see Emily across the hall. They had been seeing each other for about a week now, Seth smiled when he saw her.

"Hey babe."

Seth kisses her.

"Seth..."

Emily is quiet for a minute and looks out the doorway to see if Roman was gone.

"Seth what are you doing here? Roman could have seen us."

"Well he didn't. What, no hello, how was your day?"

"I'm sorry, Roman was just here, and he was just talking about me. He knows that something is going on. He's always been good at these kind of things. He always knows when I'm hiding something."

"He knows?"

"I don't think he knows about us, but I think he's starting to get suspicious. I can't keep doing this... I can't keep us a secret, I don't like keeping secrets, but I can't have him following us around every second of the day either. If Roman finds out about us, there is no telling what he'll do."

"What's he going to do, try to keep us apart? He can't do that. Who is he to say who you can or can't be with? You're a grown woman, you can do what you want, and be with who you want."

"But I feel kind of bad about this... He thinks that I don't want him in my life. That's not true... Roman and I have always been close so of course I want him in my life. I just don't want him messing around in my dating life and try to stop someone from dating me."

Emily could tell that there was something on Seth's mind.

"Hey... what's on your mind Seth? Are you upset? Do you want me to tell him?"

"No. You don't have to tell him. I just have something on my mind."

"Well you can talk to me about it."

"No... I can't actually."

"Why not? Is it something bad?"

"Well... I'm not sure. I just don't think you'll think of me in the same way once I have to do this. I was told not to tell anyone what's going to happen tonight. Let's just say, it's going to shock the world, a lot of people are going to be upset, and you might be one of them."

"I promise I won't get upset. Ok... so you can't tell me what's going to happen, can you at least give me a hint?"

"Let's just say that it involves your brother."

"So, that's all you're going to tell me."

"Yeah... sorry babe."

Seth gives her a quick kiss and leaves.

As Seth leaves, there are another pair of eyes watching them. This person tends to admire Emily and the smile on her face, but something about seeing her with Seth was very upsetting. This person believed that Seth was no good for her and was waiting for her to figure this out on her own. The date was June 2nd, 2014. The event that Seth was talking about was the break up of The Shield. Seth was right about one thing, a lot of people were upset about it. Emily was shocked as she witnessed Seth swing a chair and watched it hit her brother in the back. She watched the whole attack on Dean and Roman, she knew she would have to take care of them later. Roman already had bruises on his back from the previous night. Emily was at a loss for words, she was shocked and angry at the same time as she watched Seth swing a chair at her best friend and brother. But was the break up of The Shield the only secret he was hiding from her? She had to remember that this was all part of WWE, but she felt real anger rising up inside of her. This would definitely be something that she would confront him about the next time she saw him.

(To be continued.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Six

Emily couldn't believe what she just saw, Seth had just destroyed The Shield. She watched in horror as her boyfriend hit her brother and best friend in the back with a steel chair. No one saw this coming, he had warned her that something would happen that she wouldn't like, but she didn't expect this. He didn't even tell Roman or Dean what was supposed to happen. She watched as WWE officials helped Dean and Roman to the back. A few minutes later Dean and Roman are both in the same room as her. They had their vests off and she could already see the quickly forming bruises on both of them. Dean seemed to be in shock, but Roman was pissed.

"That Sell Out Son of a Bitch... He stabbed us in the back."

Emily wrapped up Roman's back.

"What the Hell was he thinking?"

"I don't know, but he's lucky that we're still sore from Payback the night before, because otherwise we would kick his ass. Right Dean? Dean!"

Dean seemed to be in a trance. He couldn't believe what just happened. He was in disbelief, but he was also pissed at Seth. They had been through everything together as The Shield, and now Seth threw all of that away and sold out, joining The Authority. He answered Roman.

"What? Oh... Yeah."

Roman looked at Dean.

"Are you ok over there?"

"Hell no I'm not ok!... my brother just stabbed me in the back. After all we've been through, he decides to sell out and stab us in the back... I can't believe it, but at the same time I'm pissed. The next time I see him I'm going to kick his ass!"

"So you didn't know what was going to happen Dean?"

"No."

Dean looks at Emily.

"Did you know what was going to happen?"

Emily's eyes got really big.

"What? No... you guys see him more than I do. Why would you think I would know something you don't?"

Roman looked at her and said what was on his mind.

"Because you're hiding something. There's something you're not telling us."

Emily had finished wrapping up Roman and went to Dean.

"Yeah so what if I am hiding something? You don't have to know everything."

"You knew this was going to happen!"

"What?! No I didn't!"

"Yes you did! Don't lie to me Emily. I've known you for about twenty four years now. I know when you're lying, or when you're hiding something."

Emily started feeling nervous because she thought he knew that she had been seeing Seth.

"You knew this was going to happen."

Emily finished wrapping up Dean and they were just sitting around now.

"Ok listen... Seth told me something would happen, but he wouldn't tell me what. Ok yes... I knew he was going to do something, but I didn't know he was going to do that. He didn't tell me what it was, but he did tell me that everyone would be upset when he did do it."

"Well he was right, but upset is an understatement. I think what Seth needs to be wondering is who is going to kick his ass first, Me, or Dean. He hit me first, but he hit Dean a lot more."

"Yeah... you guys still have the marks from last night at Payback, but tonight's attack, Dean had it worse. Roman I don't think Seth is your only problem. Randy Orton was there too."

"Oh believe me, I'll get my hands on Randy Orton."

"I'm really sorry about what happened... I knew something was going to happen, but I didn't know exactly what it was that was going to happen. I have you guys wrapped up now. Just take it easy, I know you guys are pissed and want to get back at Seth, but you guys should heal up a little first. I don't like seeing my brother and best friend get hurt."

"Yeah well... I'm sorry for snapping at you. I was pissed at Seth and took out my anger on you. Thanks for wrapping us up Emily. We're going to head out for the night. I love you sis, be careful."

"Love you too Roman, bye guys."

Emily watched as Dean and Roman painfully walked out of the room. She felt sorry for them and at the same time felt a sense of relief. Roman only seemed to think she was keeping the break up of The Shield a secret. He didn't ask her about anything else. As she watched Dean and Roman leave the room, she felt anger build up in her directed towards Seth. About a minute later Seth poked his head around the corner and noticed that Dean and Roman were gone.

"So... they're finally gone?"

Emily looked over at Seth and had a look of anger on her face.

"You're real lucky I don't call them back here!"

"What? Oh come on... Not you too."

"How can you do this? Why would you do this? Roman is my brother, Dean is my best friend. You stabbed them in the back!"

"Listen!... Emily."

Seth had to calm himself down before he continued.

"I knew you would be upset... I tried to tell you. I couldn't tell you exactly what was going to happen because if I do that, I could get in trouble with WWE. So that makes me the bad guy... all because I couldn't tell you what happened."

Emily seemed to calm down now. She seemed to understand, but she was still a little upset.

"Why did you do it?"

"There are two reasons... one of the reasons is because Daniel Bryan is out and WWE wanted to split The Shield up so we can focus on our solo careers. Now there will be excitement in WWE, Dean and Roman are going to want to get their hands on me, and that makes for a good feud. The other reason why I joined The Authority is because I was promised that I would at some point win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Please don't be mad at me"

"I'm not really mad... just surprised and kind of hurt. Roman is my brother, and Dean is my best friend, how can you expect me not to be upset?"

Seth then takes her into his arms and hugs her.

"I'm really sorry Emily. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Seth kisses her and her hurt and anger seemed to face away. She was really surprised with the next thing he said.

"I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose... You know I love you... right?"

Emily was surprised by this. Bray Wyatt was secretly watching them. He had always admired Emily and love seeing her smile, but talked to himself from behind a corner where no one heard him.

"No... he doesn't. Don't listen to him... Don't let him lie to you Emily. He... does not love you. I know guys like him... He's no good. He's just no good for you Emily. He'll never change... don't listen to his lies. He doesn't love you... Not like I do."

(To be continued.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Seven

Emily had a talk with Seth once Dean and Roman left, she was upset that Seth didn't tell her what was going to happen. Seth had turned his back on his Shield brothers. Seth didn't want her to be mad.

"I'm not really mad... just surprised and kind of hurt. Roman is my brother, and Dean is my best friend, how can you expect me not to be upset?"

Seth then takes her into his arms and hugs her.

"I'm really sorry Emily. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Seth kisses her and her hurt and anger seemed to fade away. She was really surprised with the next thing he said.

"I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose... You know I love you... right?"

Emily was surprised by this. Bray Wyatt was secretly watching them. He had always admired Emily and loved seeing her smile, but talked to himself behind a corner where no one heard him.

No... he doesn't. Don't listen to him... Don't let him lie to you Emily. He... does not love you. I know guys like him... He's no good. He's just not good for you Emily. He'll never change... don't listen to his lies. He doesn't love you... Not like I do."

Bray continued to listen and secretly watch as he hoped that Emily wouldn't fall for Seth's words. Unfortunately for Bray, Emily had been hurt many times. Emily had a crush on Seth and she thought what she was feeling was love. They had only been together for about a week and wasn't thinking clearly. She wasn't mad at him anymore and she kissed Seth.

"I love you too Seth."

Bray shook his head and thought to himself.

"It looks like she will have to find out on her own... the hard way. I was hoping that she would be able to see through his lies. She's going to end up hurting because of him. Everyone makes mistakes... The last thing I want for you Emily, is to see you suffer, but this is a lesson you have to learn. Seth Rollins is a mistake Emily... but you will soon find that out for yourself."

Bray turned and went walked the other way to leave for the night. Bray constantly had Emily on his mind. He had never introduced himself to her since she was with Seth, but that didn't mean that he could watch over her. He wanted to desperately tell her what was going on with Seth, and how he felt about her, but he knew he couldn't do either of those things. If it was meant to be, fate would bring them together, if not, Bray would just stick to admiring her from a distance. The next week, Seth and Emily seemed to be closer than ever. They were still trying to keep their relationship a secret from Roman, but things between Emily and Seth seemed to go to the next level everytime they were around each other. Emily was in her usual room to help anyone that may have needed medical attention when Seth came in.

"Hey babe."

Emily smiled at him.

"Hey Seth, you're here early."

"Yeah well... I thought I'd try to get here before Roman, and before everyone else so we could have a little alone time."

Seth gave her a quick kiss.

"I missed you... it's been two days since we've seen each other."

"I missed you too Seth."

Seth kissed her again, harder and deeper this time. Emily had missed him, but pulled away. She was afraid that someone would see them. Seth was a little frustrated at this.

"I don't get it Emily... you say you missed me, but you won't even let me kiss you."

"I have missed you Seth... I just feel like we're pushing our luck a little. Someone is going to find out what's going on. We need to be careful."

"So What? I really don't care at this point... maybe I'm tired of being careful."

Seth backs her against a wall, wraps his arms around her and kisses her deeply again, Emily closes her eyes as she felt her heart pounding up against his and she kissed him back. Seth should have listened to Emily because the very person that they didn't want to know what was going on figured it out. Instead of blowing up right then and there, Roman decided to save his energy for when he faced Seth later on. He wasn't exactly sure if Emily had willingly kissed Seth, or if he had forced himself on her. Not only did Roman want to kick Seth's ass for stabbing him in the back and turning on The Shield, but also for messing around with his sister. He would also have a talk with Emily about this when the time was right. He was definitely not happy that Seth was kissing his sister, but he took his anger with him and went to go warm up. He then realized that the breakup of The Shield wasn't the only thing Emily was hiding from him. Roman was gone now and Seth and Emily were so into the moment. It was almost like Emily forgot that she didn't want anyone to catch them together, a part of her didn't care. Emily was so dazed that she soon began to realize that Seth's hands began to travel around her body, and his lips began to kiss her in places other than her face. She was already against a wall and he pressed his body against hers and kissed her neck. Emily wasn't exactly comfortable with this and came to her senses, she knew this wasn't right.

"Seth..."

Seth had his eyes closed, he was taking in her scent, and kept his body pressed up against hers.

"Hmm?... You smell... so good babe... Mmm... Why don't we... take this... to the locker room? Just the two of us... I can... lock the door... then we can... do... whatever we want babe."

Seth kissed her neck in between certain words, and this was when she really became nervous and uncomfortable and whined as she tried to push him away.

"Seth... stop it."

Seth was getting pissed off now.

"What the hell Emily?!... Don't be playing around like this... Don't start something only to stop."

"You need to stop Seth!"

"Stop what?! All I want to do is love you andkiss you, but you won't even let me do that!"

Emily was getting a little scared because Seth had raised his voice at her. She thought things were going too fast, and she didn't exactly like the way things were going. She knew what he was trying to do. Before she could say anything else he got off of her and started pacing the room.

"You know what?... Forget it! ... It's obviousnow that I made a mistake... I opened up to you... I told you how I felt about you... It's clearto me now that you don't feel the same."

"What? No... Seth, it's not like that at all. It's just... all of this seems to be going way too fast.We just got together about two weeks ago... and already you're telling me that you love meand... I just think all of this is happening too fast. I need a little time to think, and a little bit of space... Please don't be mad at me."

Seth stood still now and took a breath.

"Why didn't you just tell me? If you wanted time to think, all you had to do was ask. We can take things slow... No problem. I'll leave you alone now."

Seth goes to walk out of the room, but Emily called out to him.

"Wait!... You're not mad at me... Are you?"

"No..."

Emily gave him a small smile and hugged him.

"Are you sure?"

"I promise... I'm not mad. I need to go get ready... I'll see you later ok?"

Seth gave her a quick and gentle kiss.

"I love you Emily."

"I love you too Seth."

They smiled and waved goodbye to each other and Seth left. He could fake a smile around her, but once he left the room, he rolled his eyes and stormed down the hallway. It was obvious to Seth now that he wasn't going to get what he wanted from Emily.

(To be continued.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Eight

Even though Seth had told Emily that he wasn't mad at her, a part of her didn't believe him. It was obvious that Seth wanted to take their relationship to the next level, but Emily wasn't exactly comfortable with the level he wanted to take it to. It was time for Raw now and at times Emily felt like someone was watching her. She left the room she usually stayed in and went to catering for something to eat. Everytime she turned around, she felt like she had eyes on her, but there was nobody there. Suddenly she heard a voice and she jumped and her heart rate picked up.

"Excuse me."

"Oh my... How long have you been standing there? You almost gave me a heart attack."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Is it the lantern or the beard? Sometimes I scare people even without being in character... I'm sorry, I don't think we've properly met. My name is Bray Wyatt."

"Yeah, I know who you are. I've seen you on TV. My name is Emily... Emily Thomas. I help out the WWE doctors."

"So nice to finally meet you. I've seen you around, but I never wanted to bother you. I've seen you around with The Shield... or former members of The Shield I should say."

"Yeah... I'm Roman's adopted sister. Dean is my best friend."

"What about you and Rollins?"

"Seth?... He's my boyfriend. We started going out about two weeks ago."

"I see... That's an interesting situation... How did Roman take it once he found out? I'm sure with The Shield broken up now, it must be an interesting situation with Seth being your boyfriend now that Seth is no longer in The Shield."

"Well... I haven't exactly told Roman... you see, he's always been very overprotective of me when it comes to my dating life. Roman and I have always been close, but the one thing I don't want is Roman sticking his nose in my dating life. Um... You and Roman don't talk do you?"

"Not really. Our paths don't really cross that much."

"Word travels fast backstage... who all knows about me and Seth?"

"Well that depends... who all have you told?"

"Well, Dean knows, Neville knows, and now youknow. I'm hoping that none of the divas know because if they do Roman would find out before the night is over. You can't really trust any of them with secrets."

"Your secret is safe with me... It was nice talking to you Emily, and nice meeting you."

Bray stuck out his hand for her to shake. Emily smiled at him and shook his hand.

"Nice meeting you too Bray. Excuse me, I need to get back to the medical room, someone may need me soon."

Emily went back to the medical room and thought to herself.

"Bray Wyatt is so much different from his character. On screen, he's supposed to be seen as a monster, as someone to fear. He's so nice. I think he would be a good guy to be friends with. He seems like the type of guy that would listen to your problems and offer advice."

Emily was in the medical room watching Raw. On screen Roman wanted to get his hands on Seth for stabbing him in the back and for turning on The Shield, but Roman had another reason for wanting to get his hands on Seth. He wanted to get his hands on Seth and teach him a lesson, he wanted Seth to stay away from his sister. Once the bell rang, Roman charged at Seth. Seth quickly got out of the ring and ran around the ring to get away from Roman, Roman chased after Seth. Once Seth got back in the ring he watched Roman get in the ring and started his attack. He kicked at Roman to try to keep him down. It was definitely an interesting match for Emily to watch, seeing her brother and boyfriend fight, she hoped that neither of them got hurt. Right before Raw went to a commercial, Seth went to do a high flying move to knock Roman off his feet, but Roman side stepped Seth and gave him a hard Superman Punch. Seth then on instinct rolled out of the ring and fell to the floor before Roman could pin him. Once Raw came back from commercial, there was a replay of what happened during commercial. Seth saw that Roman was coming for him outside of the ring and pushed Roman into the steel steps. Roman hit them shoulder first and Seth took advantage. In the ring, Seth was working on Roman's shoulder. At one point of the match Roman broke Seth's hold, but that was when Seth kicked Roman hard on the side of his head. Roman was down on the ground dazed for a moment. Seth went to the top rope to try to put Roman away. Seth didn't notice Roman slowly getting up. Right when Seth jumped from the top rope, Roman saw what was coming and gave Seth a Spear in mid air, nearly breaking Seth in half. Seth didn't move after this and Roman got the three count. Once Roman's music hit and the ref held his hand in the air, Roman looked down at Seth and yelled something at him that both Seth and Emily could understand.

"Stay... The Hell away from my Sister!"

Roman then stormed out of the ring and up the ramp. A few minutes later, Roman was backstage looking for Emily. The medical room was empty and Roman came in.

"Emily, we need to talk. Now!"

"What's going on?"

"I think you know exactly what's going on! You knew that The Shield was going to break up, and you've secretly been seeing Seth behind my back! Hell no! Not him!"

"What? How did you...?"

"It's not that hard to find out when I see him kissing all over you."

"Well... I knew you wouldn't let me see him if you knew I liked him, and you're alwayssticking your nose where it doesn't belong."

"I knew Seth was a no good sneak, but I didn't think my sister would sneak around behind my back. I thought we were better than that. We're family."

Roman would always throw around the word family, and honestly it bothered Emily.

"We are not family! I have a real family out there somewhere... They gave me up, but no matter how much you and your family tried to welcome me, I've never fit in and I never will. You need to stop trying to tell me what's best for me. I'm a grown woman, I can date whoever I want, you can't control me and tell me who I can or can't date. If I want to date Seth, then I'll date Seth and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Emily was so mad at Roman that she pushed her way past him and stormed out of the room. Roman knew then that he had overreacted and he knew that it would be best to let her go and cool off. Emily would sometimes go to the locker room after Seth had a match. She wanted to see Seth and talk to him, and also apologize for what he had to go through with Roman during their match. Right before she got to the locker room she heard a few voices. She didn't think much about it and went right in, she then immediately wished that she hadn't. She could hear and now could see Seth and another woman together. The woman had been screaming out Seth's name, but they suddenly stopped once Seth turned his head and saw Emily there.

"Shit!"

Seth reached for a towel and did his best to cover himself. The woman was also embarrassed and tried to cover herself as well.

"What the Hell Seth, who is she? I thought you locked the door."

It only took Emily a second to realize what was going on. She didn't say a word, she only had hate and anger inside of her eyes as she glared at Seth. Tears streamed down her face as she left the locker room. She didn't go back to the medical room. A few superstars and divas saw that she was upset and were concerned, but she ran past everyone and went to a dark isolated location. She was heartbroken and wanted to be left alone. She had sadness, but mostly anger and hate inside of her directed at Seth. There was no way she was going to Roman. Then Roman would probably rub it in her face and say that he was right about Seth. She didn't want to go to Roman, she didn't need him fighting all of her battles for him. She was in a dark isolated location and she saw a few random things on the ground near her. There was a pocket knife, a baseball bat, a box of matches, and a jug of gasoline. She didn't know why all of these objects were here with her, but she wanted to get back at Seth. She wanted revenge on him for what he did to her. She was hurting, but also felt anger and hatred towards Seth and had an idea, she wiped away her tears, took these objects in her arms and made her way towards the parking lot. What she didn't know was that Bray had placed these items here for her. It was like he knew Seth was going to cheat on her and he knew that Emily would want revenge. A smile made it's way to Bray's face as he watched her take his "gifts" to her with her. As he watched her walk away he thought to himself.

"You brought this upon yourself Seth Rollins. This reminds me of a few lines from William Congreve, in The Mourning Bride, 1697: As you'll answer it, take heed This Slave commit no Violence upon Himself. I've been deceiv'd. The Publick Safety Requires he should be more confin'd; and none, No not the Princes self, permitted to Confer with him. I'll quit you to the King. Vile and ingrate! too late thou shalt repent The base Injustice thou hast done my Love: Yes, thou shalt know, spite of thy past Distress, And all those Ills which thou so long hast mourn'd; Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd, Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd."

(To be continued. I always heard something along the lines of beware of a woman scorned, but I never knew what it really meant of what it was from. It is from William Congreve, in The Mourning Bride, 1697. Emily isn't really getting along with her brother now, and she just found out that Seth had been cheating on her. She is hurting, but is also filled with anger and hatred and wants revenge. She cried a little bit, but instead of having Roman fight her battles for her, and instead of crying forever over Seth, Emily decided that she wanted to take matters into her own hands. The world may have just witnessed the end of the sweet little girl Emily, and will soon witness the woman filled with hate wanting to get even with those that wronged her. Thanks for reading. Review.)

• Like 1

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Nine

Emily was so emotionally unbalanced, a part of her current state of mind was because she always felt like she didn't belong in Roman's family no matter how much he and his family made her feel welcome. Roman had found out that she was dating Seth and was upset about it because she kept it a secret from him. Emily wasn't even going to listen to everything that he had to say because she was a grown woman, and she could date whoever she wanted. She went to go talk to Seth and apologize for the what Roman did in their match earlier. When she came in the locker room, she found out that Seth had been sneaking around with his old girlfriend. Emily recognized her because she would sometimes be backstage before Emily and Seth started going out. Emily found out that Seth had been sneaking around with his ex girlfriend and that was when Emily lost it. She cried a little bit, but was mostly filled with anger and hatred towards Seth. She didn't say anything to him and stormed out of the locker room, she ran right past everyone and went to a dark isolated location. She didn't want anyone to see her cry and she didn't want Seth to get away with what he did. She decided to take matters into her own hands. An idea hit her when she saw a few random objects laying around. She was a little curious as to why a baseball bat, pocket knife, matches and gasoline were just randomly laying around. She was a little curious, but didn't really think much about it, she took these items and went out of the dark room. Once she left, Bray looked on from behind a corner with a smile on his face. Most of the time he didn't really act like his on screen character, but there was a time and a place for everything. He had been watching over Emily, but also watching Seth. He knew that Seth wasn't the type of guy that would settle down with just one woman, but he hoped that Seth would treat Emily different. Bray noticed Seth and his ex in the hallway before they made their way to the locker room, and rage filled Bray and he thought to himself.

"You can't do that to Emily!"

Bray wasn't sure if Emily would ever find out, or even come his way. He thought, just in case Emily came into the room he was in, he would set out a few things for her so that she could plan her revenge. When Bray was setting up his feud with The Undertaker around Wrestlemania, he had built a coffin, only to set it on fire later. Bray had used gasoline to really get the fire going. Bray knew that Emily found out about Seth when she came into the dark room crying and upset. He could sense that she had more anger and hatred than anything else. Once he saw that Seth was sneaking around with his ex, he wanted revenge, not just for himself and because Bray himself had feelings for Emily, but he hoped that Emily would come by and take these items with her. He smiled as he watched her gather up these items and placed them into a bag. No one was in the hallway now, and Emily went to a different locker room where Dean would normally be getting ready for his match. Dean wasn't in his locker room, but his black leather jacket was hanging up. Emily had a smirk on her face as she looked down at the bag with her items of destruction. She went to go try on Dean's jacket. It felt so good having Dean's jacket on, it was really big on her, but she felt really tough and wanted to be wearing Dean's jacket when she would cause destruction and mayhem. She saw a note tablet laying around. She grabbed it and started writing a note for Dean.

"Sorry Dean... I'm borrowing your jacket for tonight. Don't be mad... I've got some very important "business" to take care of. You'll know once you see it on TV. I promise I will give it back to you the next time I see you." - Emily

Emily left Dean's locker room and started heading towards the parking lot. Emily was usually a good girl, and she would let things go, but with everything that had happened, she decided that it was time to let out her inner bad girl. Even though she would have much rather hit Seth with a baseball bat, she thought of the next best thing. She knew that she could possibly be arrested or have to pay for it, but she didn't care. Before she went to the parking lot, she saw a camera man just standing around like he was waiting for something to do. Emily had a smirk on her face and yelled out to the camera man.

"Hey... Camera man... Do you want to film something exciting for the whole WWE Universe to see?"

"Well, usually I'm not allowed to film anything unless I'm told to."

"I know... but you're going to want to film this... So, you know how sometimes WWE Superstars destroy other people's property?"

"Yeah."

"This is one of those times... Follow me, and start filming when I tell you to."

The camera man followed Emily out into the parking lot. Emily got out her phone, pulled up a song by Carrie Underwood and was ready to press the play button, but before she did that, she told the camera man to start filming.

"Hello WWE Universe!... My name is Emily Thomas. I'm not a WWE Diva, but one thing you may want to know is that I was dating Seth Rollins."

The crowd started to boo this, but Emily cut them off.

"Wait! You didn't let me finish... I said I was dating Seth Rollins, which means... not anymore. I could explain to you why, but I think I'll do something even better... Something that I think all of you will like."

The camera man zoomed out to show a car. Emily smiled and took out a baseball bat.

"Hey look... it's Seth's car."

The crowd went crazy as Emily knocked off one of Seth's mirrors with the baseball bat. Emily watched as the mirror went flying and she laughed to herself.

"Hey... I think I just hit a home run... only, it's with a side mirror and not a baseball."

Emily then pressed play on her phone and Carrie Underwood's song Before He Cheats started playing.

(First Verse)

"Right now, he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blond tramp, and she's probably getting frisky. Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey. Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool stick, showing her how to shoot a combo... And he don't know..."

(Chorus)

"That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up four wheel drive. Carved my name into his leather seats... I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights. Slashed a hole in all four tires... Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

(Second Verse)

"Right now, she's probably up sing some white trash version of Shania karaoke. Right now, she's probably saying I'm drunk, and he's a-thinking that he's gonna get lucky. Right now, he's probably dabbing on three dollars worth of that bathroom Polo... Oh and he don't know..."

(Chorus)

"That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up four wheel drive. Carved my name into his leather seats... I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights. Slashed a hole in all four tires... Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

(Third part)

"I might have saved a little trouble for the next girl... cause the next time that he cheats... Oh you know it won't be on me. No, not on me..."

(Chorus, and Last part)

"Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up four wheel drive. Carved my name into his leather seats... I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights. Slashed a hole in all four tires... Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats. Oh, maybe next time he'll think before he cheats. Oh before he cheats... Oh, oh."

Using Carrie Underwood's song gave people an idea of what happened, but Emily did worse damage to Seth's car than what was described in the song. Emily broke all of his windows, front, and back windshields, busted out all of the lights front and back. Emily did carve her name into Seth's seats. On the outside, Emily took the pocketknife and slashed all of the tires, then made a heart with hers and Seth's initials on the hood of his car. ET+SR. She then started making a big X mark over Seth's initials. Emily had done a great bit of damage to Seth's car, but she still wasn't done. She took the baseball bat and swung at the hood multiple times, she made dents all over the hood, around the doors, on top of the car, and even at the back of the car. Emily swung the baseball bat until she felt like she had all of her aggression out. She was also tired at this point, but wanted to do one more thing. She started pouring gasoline on the inside and on the outside of Seth's car. The camera man was still filming, Emily had almost all of her anger out, she gave a smirk to the audience and said only one more thing.

"Maybe next time... he'll think before he cheats."

Emily then takes a match, strikes it, and throws it on the inside of Seth's car. The fire started spreading fast on the inside. She also took another match and soon the outside of the car was on fire as well. Soon the whole car was surrounded by flames. Emily only walked off with a satisfied smirk on her face as the audience cheered. She had finally stood up for herself, really for the first time. The whole world had seen Emily for the first time, and most people saw her as a woman not to mess with, or she will have her revenge, those that knew her knew that this wasn't the real her. The camera man kept filming Seth's burning car as Emily watched it burn and then left the arena with a satisfied smirk on her face not really caring about the consequences of her actions. What she didn't know was that she didn't just start a physical fire with Seth's car, but also a metaphorical fire. She may have just made an enemy for life. There was no way that something like this wasn't going to go unnoticed.

(To be continued. Thanks for reading. Review)

Sister Of The Shield

Chapter Ten

Emily couldn't believe that she had just destroyed Seth's car on national television. She had exposed herself to the world, people knew what she looked like now. Emily had done this on Raw. She was never really needed for Smackdown so she worked during Raw. It had been a week since she destroyed Seth's car. At the time when Emily destroyed Seth's car, she felt good about it. Now it had been a week, and she was sure that something was going to happen. Emily got out of her car at the arena, but started pacing back and forth thinking to herself.

Should I even go into the medical room? After last week, I wouldn't be surprised if I was fired. Am I going to end up paying for Seth to get a new car, or will I be arrested? I was so pissed of at Seth... I wasn't thinking about what I was doing. I'm here now... people may need me. I brought this upon myself, I'll be ready for the consequences... If I have to pay for Seth a new car, I'll pay for him a new car... If I get arrested then, then I get arrested. If I get fired, then I get fired. I'm not a coward... I don't need Roman fighting my battles for me. I will face what's coming to me."

Emily walked to the medical room, but was constantly looking over her shoulder. Triple H, Stephanie, and Seth were watching her from a distance. Triple H was talking to Seth.

"There she is Seth. Do you want us to have her pay for you a new car, do you want us to have her arrested, or do you want us to fire her?"

Seth was unusually calm about this.

"Don't even worry about it."

"Don't worry about it? Seth, he destroyed your car. Don't you want us to take some sort of action against her?"

"No, that won't be necessary. I will take care of the situation in a calm, professional manner. I'll go talk to her."

"Ok. Let us know if you change your mind."

Triple H and Stephanie walk away. Seth was going to go up to her when he saw Dean and Roman go into the medical room. He still needed to stay away from them now that he broke up The Shield. Roman and Emily had not talked to each other since Roman found out about her and Seth. Dean was the most talkative out of the three of them. Roman just stood in the doorway. Dean had been excited about seeing her. He couldn't believe what she did the week before.

"Woah! Hey Em! I haven't seen you in a week."

Emily remembered that she had to return Dean's jacket.

"Oh... hey! Here is your jacket back Dean!"

Dean smiled at her, but wouldn't take it.

"You know what?... Keep it. I'll get me another one. It looked good on you last week. Who knew you were such a bad girl?"

Roman actually spoke up now.

"What the hell were you thinking Emily?!... I'll answer that. You weren't thinking at all. You exposed yourself in front of the whole WWE Universe, and you destroyed Seth's car. I'll admit... it was pretty bad ass, but at the same time it was stupid! You know you can get fired, or have to pay for his car, or get put in jail right?"

"I know! I didn't care at the time. I was just so pissed off at him.

Dean held his hands up.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side."

Roman started making his way over to her.

"After last week, when you said that we weren't family and that you've never fit in, or that you never will... It kind of hurt a little. I always thought of you as family Em. We've always been close so I don't understand why you said what you did."

"I don't know... I guess I was just thinking... I've always wondered what my life could have been like if my mom didn't keep me up. I don't even remember what she looked like... I know I had a brother, but I don't remember what he looked like either. It just hurts I guess... my mom gave me up... she didn't want me."

Emily started crying a little. Roman came over to her and pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey... come here. How come you never said this before?"

"I... It hurt too much. I do love you, and your parents Roman... I just wish... I just wish my real mom would have loved me."

Dean felt a little sorry for her too, and also came over to her and gave her a hug.

"Well... look at me and Roman... We haven't know each other as long as you've known Roman, but it's not necessarily blood that makes us brothers... it's the bond. Being there for each other you know?"

Emily wiped away her tears and knew what he meant.

"Yeah... Roman has always been there for me... even when I didn't want him to be. Listen Roman... the one thing you have got to stop doing... is try to stop guy from going out with me. I'm a grown woman now, and I don't really want you sticking your nose in my dating life."

"I get that Em, but you're my sister and I want to look out for you. I want to make sure that you are safe, and that the guy respects you."

Emily finally smiles at this.

"Thank you Roman... thank you for looking out for me, and for being there for me all of these years. You've really stopped me from making some big mistakes... So last week... and the past few weeks actually, I may have just made the biggest mistake of my life. Seth... was a mistake. I had a crush on him, and I didn't see it, but I should have known that if he was saying that he loved me after two weeks that it would be too good to be true. Then I lose my mind and I destroyed his car. What's going to happen now?"

"I don't know, but we'll figure something out. We'll keep our eyes out for Seth and The Authority."

Dean gave her another hug before he left.

"Hey... Roman is my brother... that makes you my sister. You know that right? You've always been the Sister of The Shield, and you always will be. The Shield was all about family, and it always will be, but apparently Seth didn't consider us family."

Emily smiled at Dean.

"Yeah."

"So I've got your back too Em! Don't worry, we'll take care of Seth and The Authority, you just worry about wrapping people up and all of that stuff."

"I will. Thanks Dean, thanks Roman."

"We do need to go get ready for our match though. We'll do that, then we'll be right back ok?"

"Ok. Bye guys."

Roman and Dean left and everything was quiet. Emily smiled, she was glad that she had fixed things with Roman, and now Dean said that he considered her a sister. Everything was quiet for a while, Emily was watching Dean and Roman on the screen and didn't notice Seth come in. He chose his moment very carefully because Dean and Roman were gone and he didn't see anyone in the hallway. Emily didn't see or hear him come in and was caught off guard when he grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. She yelped in surprise, but he put a hand up to her mouth and held her against the wall. He was so much stronger than she was, and she could see the anger in his eyes.

"You thought... you were going to get away with destroying my car?"

Emily moved her head so that she could say something.

"You're a liar and a cheater! You deserved it! I can't believe I was stupid enough to listen to you when you said you loved me. You're a fucking liar Seth! You cheated on me with your ex. We're done!... Somehow I knew you didn't love me... you just wanted to screw me... So... because I didn't want that, you decide to go back to screwing your ex!"

Seth was mad at this and slapped her hard in the face. Emily let out a yelp in pain and tried to put a hand up to her face, but Seth was holding her arms tight and had his body against hers against the wall.

"You know you still want me Emily... too bad you had to go and pull a stunt like you did last week. Oh.. and Ashley... she kisses so much better than you do."

Emily struggled against him and she got on of her hands free and slapped Seth right across the face. Seth slapped her back harder and Emily fell to the ground in pain. Seth felt at his jaw and laughed a little. Seth finally noticed that Emily was wearing Dean's jacket. He forced Emily back to her feet and back against the wall.

"Well... by the looks of it... I wasn't the only one that was screwing around... You were wearing that jacket last week too now that I think about it. You've been screwing around with Dean Ambrose... I know this because I know Dean... He doesn't give his jacket to a girl unless he's screwed her."

"You're wrong!... I took Dean's jacket last week before I messed up your car, and he didn't know about it. He said I could keep it."

Because of what Emily said, that brought Seth back to the reason why he came in to begin with. Seth had her up against the wall and then he put his hand around her neck.

"That reminds me of why I came in here... There is still the whole issue of my car... Triple H and Stephanie were going to make you pay for my car, or have you arrested or fired, but I told them no... They don't know what exactly I'm going to do, but you'll soon find out. You decided to take matters into your own hands last week... well now it's my turn. You're going to wish that you hadn't destroyed my car last week."

Emily was having a hard time breathing, and a few tears were coming from her eyes. In between breaths, she called out to him and begged him to stop.

"Seth... please... stop."

"Stop! Oh no... I'm not going to stop. In fact, I'm just getting started... You say stop, but you don't want me to stop really... you enjoy this. You still want me... and I want you. So... whether you like it or not... I'm going to have my way with you. By the time I'm done with you... you're going to wish you never met me."

Seth's grip on her neck tightened and it got harder to breathe so she couldn't cry out. She could see the sick grin on Seth's face. She expected to be punished somehow like having to pay for his car, or being arrested or fired, but she didn't expect this... She was running out of air and she closed her eyes as silent tears fell. There was nothing she could do. Seth was going to have his way with her, and possibly kill her, but when it seemed like all hope was lost, she fell to the ground trying to breathe. She was crying, but also realized that Seth was no longer on her. She didn't see everything that happened because she almost passed out from lack of air, but as her breathing returned back to normal she could see and hear someone yelling. The last part she understood. Seth had run off.

"...And if I ever see you touch her again... I'm going to make you wish that you were never even born!"

Emily was coughing and still struggling a little with breathing and still crying. She wiped the tears from her eyes and she realized who it was that saved her.

"Bray Wyatt?"

As bad timing would have it, Dean and Roman came back from their match to check on Emily. Emily was on the ground, hurt by the looks of it, Seth was gone and to Dean and Roman, it seemed like Bray was the only person in the room. Roman saw his sister on the ground and saw Bray near her and he went off.

"You Son of a Bitch!"

(To be continued. Boom! Now we have a story! Thanks for reading. Review.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Eleven

Emily was terrified, and she couldn't move. Seth had her pinned against the wall and had his body pressed up against her. He had slapped her in the face, she wanted to cry out for help, but Seth had her by the neck. She had begged him to stop, but his grip only increased pressure on her neck. He forcefully kissed her to keep her quiet and let his other hand roam her body. Emily couldn't move or yell for help, she was helpless, there was nothing she could do. Seth was going to have his way with her, all she could do was cry silent tears and close her eyes. She didn't want to see his face, but she hoped that it would all be over soon. Seth thought that he picked his moment carefully. Dean and Roman were in a match and no one else was in the hallway, or at least he thought no one was. Bray heard her yelp when she was hit and went to go see where the noise came from. At first he was shocked by what he saw, but then anger took over when he saw that Seth had Emily by the neck and his body pressed against hers. Emily looked helpless and Bray had seen enough, he ran into the room and pulled Seth off of her and started punching Seth. Emily was on the ground, she was scared and shaking. She was coughing, crying, and trying to get her breathing back to normal. She had almost passed out from lack of air and she didn't know what was going on. She heard someone yelling, but couldn't make out all of it. Seth had tried to fight Bray, but Bray was stronger than him so Seth pushed Bray so that he would be out of his grip and then Seth ran off before Bray could get his hands on him again. Emily could only make out the last bit of what was being said.

"... And if I ever see you touch her again... I'm going to make you wish that you were never even born!"

Emily's breathing had now returned back to normal and she wiped the tears from her eyes and finally saw who it was that had saved her. She was a bit surprised at who it was.

"Bray Wyatt?"

Bray turned his attention to Emily on the ground. He was going to go help her up, but as bad timing would have it, Dean and Roman came back from their match to check on Emily. Emily was on the ground, hurt by the looks of it, Seth was gone and to Dean and Roman, it seemed like Bray was the only person in the room. Roman saw his sister on the ground and he saw Bray near her and he went off.

"You Son of a Bitch!"

This was when Roman Speared Bray to the ground and started punching him. A camera man heard Roman yelling in the hallway and went to go film what was going on. Dean was going to join in, but he stopped to check on Emily.

"Emily!... Are you ok? Oh Shit!... He had you by the neck?"

"What?! No!... You've got to stop Roman... Seth did this to me!... He tried to rape me! It wasn't Bray! Roman Stop!"

"You're just going to have to wait until he's done. Now that he's started, he not going to stop."

Emily tried to yell at Roman, but she was hurting from where Seth had her by the neck. A bunch of referees had to pull Roman off of Bray. Dean even had to step in and pull Roman back. Triple H came in and made an announcement.

"Roman since you still have some fight left in you, tonight you will be competing again against Bray Wyatt."

Triple H looked over at Emily. Dean was standing with her. Seth came in with Triple H.

"You know what Triple H? I think it would be a good idea to have Emily arrested for destroying my car last week."

A few police officers came into the room and started putting handcuffs on her. Roman didn't really know what to do. Dean had been arrested before and didn't like the idea of Emily being arrested. He remembered what Emily told him and knew that if she went to jail that she could be forced to share a cell with a bunch of men much bigger than her that were actual criminals. Dean noticed that Emily was still wearing his jacket and spoke up before they took her away.

"Wait! You can't arrest her!"

Seth yelled back at Dean.

"Yes they can! She destroyed my car."

Now only Dean and Seth were talking. Dean yelled back at him.

"If anyone should be arrested, it should be you. She told me what you tried to do"

Seth noticed the cameras and knew Dean couldn't say what he tried to do.

"Right... What did I do Dean?"

Dean couldn't say exactly what happened, but he noticed that Emily also had marks on her face.

"Well... I would say ask Emily, but I don't think she can really talk with those hand prints on her neck, or with a busted lip."

The camera man actually zoomed up on Emily and showed the marks on her neck and face. People turned their attention back to Seth.

"I never touched her. Who is to say someone else didn't do this to her?"

Roman looked over at Bray.

"Bray was the only person in here when I saw her on the ground."

Triple H looked over at Bray.

"So was it Bray then?"

Seth interrupted. he would have loved to see Bray be arrested, but he would rather see Roman fight Bray than have Roman after him.

"I think we're forgetting the issue at hand... The issue isn't whether or not someone attacked Emily, those bruises could be a week old. The issue is... she destroyed my car and I want her arrested. Dean is just trying to stop his little buddy, girlfriend, or whatever she is from being arrested."

The police officers were going to put Emily in a police car, but Dean spoke up again.

"Wait!... If anyone should be arrested... it should be me."

Seth looked at Dean confused.

"She's the one that destroyed my car."

Dean was quiet for a moment and looked at the ground.

"She may have been the one to destroy your car, but it was my idea... So... you see she's wearing my jacket... I thought she would look really cool wearing it while she destroyed your car. It was all me ok!"

Triple H looked at Seth.

"Well Seth it's up to you... if it was Dean that gave her the idea, then we could arrest him instead."

Everyone was quiet for a few seconds as Seth thought about it. He finally agreed.

"Fine! Take him away!"

The police officers took the handcuffed off Emily and made their way to Dean and put the handcuffs on him. Emily was surprised at this.

"No!... Dean?!"

Triple H interrupted her.

"Ok... So Dean is going to jail, but I think Emily deserves to be punished since she was the one to destroy Seth's car... I'm not going to fire you, you're very useful when it comes to medical work, but if you want to act like a Diva, then you'll get treated like a Diva."

Emily's eyes went wide.

"I can't compete!"

"That's not what I had in mind... So... when a Superstar or Diva do something the boss doesn't like, they can either be fired or suspended for a certain amount of time."

Triple H was quiet for a few seconds to think.

"You're suspended... Two weeks, no pay. Starting right now! Get out of here!"

Emily looked at Seth and saw the satisfied smirk on his face. She glared at him. He was the cause of all of this. She saw Bray being helped up by the referees. She felt bad for Bray. He had been caught in a bad situation. Wrong place at the wrong time. She was grateful to Bray for coming to her rescue, but she felt guilty because Seth had run off and it looked like Bray was the one to attack her. Roman had went off on Bray for no reason. Now Bray and Roman were going to have a match later. She was going to say something to Roman, but the sound of the police sirens interrupted her train of thought. Then there was Dean... he took the fall for her. She should have been the one that was arrested and he took her place.

Triple H saw that she was still there.

"What are you still doing here?! I told you to get out of here!"

Emily looked over towards the police car as it drove away with Dean and tears filled her eyes. She ran off and went to the parking lot. Roman was going to go after when Triple H stopped him.

"In case you forgot... you have another match. I suggest you get ready for it."

Roman looked at Triple H for a moment, then at Bray and Seth and then stormed off. He was a bit confused about the Bray and Seth situation, but Bray was the one that was in the room when he saw Emily. Emily ran to the parking lot, got in her car and put her hands on the steering wheel to have something to hold on to. She put her head on her hands and cried. She knew she better get it out of system now because she knew that she couldn't drive down the road like this. Five, then ten minutes passed before she stopped crying. She wiped her eyes and drove to an airport. She thought that since she was suspended for two weeks that she could go home. Maybe her family could help put her back together. Family... Emily thought about Roman's parents, and she remembered what she said to Roman about how she felt like she never fit in. They were all she had, they were the only people she could turn to. Before Emily got on a plane, she got a text from Roman.

"I'm still confused about this whole Bray and Seth situation. I can't stand either one. Bray was the one around when I saw you on the floor so I went after him. We'll talk about that next time I see you. Right now... you should just go home and see mom and dad. It's times like this that you need family the most. I know you said that you felt like you never really fit in, but they love you and they just want to help... and Dean... he loves you too. Don't worry about Dean, I'll get him out. Don't feel bad about what happened to Dean. The Shield is still a family... Dean is like family and he considers you family too. He's just looking out for his sister, just like I do. So go home, clear your head, pray, and come back stronger. I love you Em. See you in two weeks. I'm sure you still want me to kick Seth's ass for you so I'll be sure to do that for you." :) -Roman.

Roman's text was enough to cheer her up a little. She couldn't help but worry about Bray a little since he had to face Roman. She would definitely talk to Bray when she came back. She smiled at the part where he said Dean loved her. It really touched her heart by what Dean did for her. The Shield really was a family... except for Seth. Anger and hatred came back to her as she thought about Seth again. Part of this was her own fault for destroying Seth's car, but she did agree with something Seth said. She wished that she never met him. She had a crush on him, but now all she felt for Seth was hate. She now knew what Bray knew all along, that Seth was no good for her. The last part of Roman's text made her laugh a little when Roman said that he would kick Seth's ass for her. There were times when Emily felt like she didn't fit in Roman's family, and there were times when Emily wanted Roman to stay out of her business, but it was times like this that she was glad that Roman was there for her to stand up for her. At this point she considered Roman... and Dean her brothers.

(To be continued. I hope that everyone enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading. Review.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Twelve

Emily was an emotional mess. She got off an airplane in Pensacola Florida and when she went to get her stuff, she was greeted by Roman's parents. Roman's mom came up to her and hugged her.

"Hey Emily sweetie. How are you feeling? Roman told us you were upset, but wouldn't tell us exactly what was going on. So we wanted to be here for you. It's times like this when you need your family the most."

"I've just been through a lot over the past few weeks. I don't really want to talk about it here, can we talk about it when we get home?"

"Sure sweetie, and there's no hurry, you talk whenever you feel like talking, whenever you feel comfortable."

Emily gave them a small smile.

"I'm just... so glad you're here."

Since Emily was adopted, she didn't always call Roman's parents mom or dad. Once they got home, Emily went to her room and started to unpack her stuff. She had few pictures on a table beside her TV. One was a family picture, it had her, Roman, the Usos and Roman's dad. Emily looked at the picture and to her, it seemed like she was the only one in the picture that didn't belong. Emily looked at the picture, with Roman's family being Samoan she always felt like she never belonged. She was interrupted from her thoughts when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door and saw Roman's dad.

"Hey Em... just wanted to see how you were doing."

"I just have a lot on my mind."

"Do you want to talk? Maybe there is something we can do to help."

Emily thought for a moment and then finally left her room and came in the living room.

"I don't even really know where to start."

"Tell us everything. We can't know how to help you if you won't tell us."

"Well... I guess I should start with how I feel. I really don't want to upset you... I love you both and you've done so much for me, but... I feel like I've never really fit in. I just feel like maybe I've done something wrong. I feel like I was a mistake, like maybe I shouldn't have even existed."

"Now don't be saying any of that. You are not a mistake. Where is all of this coming from?"

"I guess I've always thought this... I feel so... worthless. I can't remember what my real parents looked like, but I do remember that I had a brother. Again... I love you, and I appreciate everything you've done, I just wonder what my life would have been like if my real parents never gave me up. I remember the day I first arrived at the orphanage... my mom said she would be back and that I should play with a few toys while I wait. I saw her and my brother leave, but they never came back. I was so scared because I was left with a bunch of people I didn't know, and then they tell me that I would be staying there and that my mom wasn't coming back. I cried for the first few days, but then the people in charge just tried to keep me busy to forget about my mom leaving me. So I've always wondered two things ever since then... Why did my mom leave me, and take my brother, and why didn't she love me?... What did I do... that was so wrong that she would want to give me up?"

Both of Roman's parents hugged her as she started crying. It was Roman's mom that spoke up next.

"You didn't do anything wrong sweetie, and your mom did love you... There is just so much that you don't know. We wanted to tell you this when you were older, so now I think you should know the reason why you were sent to the orphanage... Before we adopted you, when we were signing papers and everything, the people in charge at the orphanage had a whole file on your family... They said that your real mom was not well. Your real parents had split up and it was really hard on your mom. Your real dad didn't know about this, but she had cancer, and when she left you at the orphanage, she only had a few months left to live. Your real brother was going to live with your real dad. Your real dad didn't know about this because he and your mom split up before you were born so he doesn't even know you exist. Your real mom thought the reason why the split up happened was because she was pregnant with you. They didn't know the real reason why the split up happened, but your mom thought that if your real dad knew you existed, he would think that you were not really his child and not take care of you... So... your really mother had cancer before you were even born, but she loved you enough to go through with the pregnancy. You were born healthy, but her health just kept getting worse, and this was a time before people could really do much about cancer. She tried to take care of you for as long as she could, but she knew she was dying, she sent your brother to live with his dad, and she sent you to the orphanage so that someone would adopt you and give you a better life."

Emily was quiet for a while, she was taking in everything that was just said.

"So... my mom was pregnant with me and my parents split up before I was born. She didn't think my dad would take care of me... and she had cancer so she sent me to the orphanage so that someone would adopt me and take care of me."

"That's about right."

"I do have just one more thing that I have to know... Out of everyone that you could have picked... why did you pick me?"

"We first saw you with Roman, this girl had been really mean to you and Roman stood up for you. The two of you seemed to bond almost instantly, but I remember you had also got hurt somehow and the people there weren't really watching out for you. I think... it was your knee or something, but anyway, when you first smiled at us and held Roman's hand we knew we wanted you to be in our family. I know it hasn't been easy for you. You've always wondered about your real family and so you felt like you never fit in ours, but we've always thought of you and our own daughter. We've always thought of you as family, we've always loved you, and we always will love you."

Emily wiped the last of her tears away, smiled and hugged them both.

"I love you too. Thank you both so much for everything you've done, and for loving me. This wasn't the only thing bothering me."

"What's going on? Anything we can help you with?"

"I'm don't think so, but I guess I could at least talk about it. So... you guys know Seth... he was in The Shield."

"Yeah... that backstabbing traitor. What about him?"

"Well... before he turned on The Shield... I kind of had a crush on him. We started going out, but Roman didn't know about it. You know how Roman is... always sticking his nose in my dating life. So maybe... keeping this a secret from Roman wasn't the best idea. So... after two weeks, Seth tells me he loves me."

Both of Roman's parents look at each other and shake their heads, but Emily continued.

"I know... to me it felt like maybe it was too soon, but I had a crush on him and I didn't think much about it... So then later on... Seth was getting a little... touchy feely... I wasn't exactly comfortable with that so I tell him that we need to take things slow. Everything seems fine, but then later on... I find out something I didn't want to know... Seth was cheating on me with his ex girlfriend... and I don't just mean they were see each other... but... when I was going to talk to him about the way Roman was during their match... that was when I found out that Seth was screwing around... So... because of that, and other things on my mind, lets just say I may have done something I shouldn't have done. I let my emotions take over and I wasn't thinking clearly."

"So... you destroyed Seth's car."

"Yeah. You saw that?"

"We did, but we didn't know what was going on. Sounds to me like Seth deserved that and more. You were on TV last week. Someone else says you were last night too, but we didn't get to see it. What happened?"

"So... what you need to know is what the cameras didn't get. So... I was sure that I was going to get fired, arrested, or have to pay for Seth's car, but when no one was around... Seth came in the medical room and attacked me. He... he had his hand around my neck... he had me up against the wall, touching me everywhere... He tried to rape me. I guess he didn't want me arrested or fired because he thought he would get back at me that way."

"So Roman beat his ass?!"

"Actually... Dean and Roman had a match and they didn't know what was going on. Seth could have killed me, but someone else came and saved me... Someone I wouldn't have expected... Bray Wyatt."

Roman's parents looked at each other confused.

"Bray Wyatt? You mean that Hawaiian shirt, bearded, lantern carrying nut job that talks to himself? That Bray Wyatt?"

"Yeah that's him. I didn't expect him to save me. I met him the week before... he actually seemed really nice, and I'm glad that he showed up to save me. The problem is... Seth had attacked me and I had almost passed out, so when Bray came in and beat up Seth, Seth ran off. I guess when Bray was going to help me, that was when Dean and Roman showed up. It was made to look like Bray attacked me, this was when Roman went off and the camera crew came in to film Roman beating up Bray. Seth later came back in with Triple H and police officers saying that he wanted me arrested. I was wearing Dean's jacket and something happened that I didn't understand. Dean took my place... I was supposed to be arrested, and he somehow made everyone believe that he was the one that came up with the idea. So... since Dean was arrested... Triple H sent me home for two weeks without pay."

"So Dean and Roman are close, and you and Roman are close, so I guess Dean was just looking out for you, but I don't understand why Bray would do what he did. He's supposed to be this monster that everyone is supposed to fear, and yet he stops Seth?"

"I don't think Bray is a bad guy... just misunderstood. I will have to talk to him when I come back... First of course, I'll have to apologize for whatever Roman did to him, then thank him for running Seth off. Bray Wyatt... he is very mysterious. Not much is known about him, he is... very mysterious, but that's what makes him so interesting to watch. You never really know what he's going to say or do next."

Emily didn't say much after that. She knew Dean saw her as a sister, but her mind kept wondering back to Bray. Two weeks went by and Emily went back to work. The two weeks away was just what she needed. She had found out about her real family, and had calmed down about everything. Dean and Roman were pretty much always together so when Emily saw Dean down a hallway, she yelled out for him. She was so happy to see him.

"Dean!"

Dean turned around and saw Emily running towards him. He didn't really have time to do anything before she tackled him with a hug, nearly knocking him over.

"Woah! Hey Em... What's going on?"

Dean gave her a smile and was glad when he saw her still wearing his jacket that he gave her.

"Thank you Dean!... Thank you so much for what you did for me. I was the one that should have went to jail... I just felt so bad I..."

"Hey!... I thought I told Roman to tell you not to feel bad it, and not to worry."

"Just tell me why Dean? Why did you do it?"

"Because... Roman is like my brother, and you're The Sister of The Shield... Family and all that stuff... Also... you have never been in jail before and I have. They would have put you in a cell with a bunch of sick and twisted criminals. They would have done a lot worse to you than what Seth tried to do. You told me what Seth tried to do to you so when they were going to have you arrested, I did everything I could to get arrested for you."

"But you said those guys were criminals."

"Yeah... well I've been in jail before... I've been beat up pretty much my whole life. Now that I'm in WWE, I don't necessarily have to fight or knock anyone out, all I would have had to do was put them in a headlock, or a sleeper hold. If people are smart... they know not to mess with me."

Roman actually wasn't around and Dean was looking for him.

"Have you seen Roman?"

"No. I just got here and saw you, and thought I would thank you for what you did for me."

"No problem."

Dean was going to walk away when Emily stopped him again.

"Oh... Dean?"

Dean turned around to look at her.

"You didn't tell Roman what Seth tried to do did you?"

"No... He was busy with Bray so I left him alone. You know how Roman is when he's in one of his moods. I wouldn't want to piss him off more than he already is."

"Ok, well thanks again Dean. I guess I'll see you later."

"Well... do you want me to stick around for a while in case Seth shows up?"

"No thanks, I think I'll be ok. I'll keep my eyes out for him, and I'll yell for help if I need it."

"Ok... be careful Em."

Dean gave her a quick hug and then went to go look for Roman. Emily was going to go to the medical room, but she wanted to look for Bray. He was also there, he was the first one to show up to help her. She knew that Bray would probably be in a dark location when he did his promo for the night so Emily started looking for Bray. She went around a corner where there weren't many lights, and things just seemed eerily quiet. She was a bit scared, but started walking towards the darkness anyway. In Bray's promos, a lot of times it would be dark and foggy looking. Emily started to walk into a fog and started calling out for him.

"Bray?..."

She couldn't see where she was going, and a part of her told her to get out of there. She called out for him again a little louder this time.

"Bray?..."

Maybe there was nothing to be afraid of, maybe it was just dark and foggy. She was about to give up her search and go to the medical room. She let out a sigh and turned to walk the other way until she heard a voice.

"I'm here..."

Emily turned around. There was one light in the dark hallway, she heard a voice coming from somewhere behind her. She also heard footsteps and then finally he made his way towards the light. It was a dark location and he was sure that she was afraid. He said something else as he came closer.

"Don't be afraid."

Something about Bray's voice told her that there was nothing to be afraid of and she became more relaxed. She was actually more afraid of being alone than being with Bray. Finally she saw him. The first thing she saw was Bray's face. There was a certain distance between them. Bray kept his distance so that she wouldn't be afraid. He actually gave her a small smile before he spoke to her again. This actually made Emily smile.

"So... here I am... you wanted to speak to me?"

(To be continued.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Thirteen

Emily couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable walking down a dark hallway. She was alone, but she wanted answers as to why Bray did what he did. She called out to him a few times and was about to give up looking for him when he made his presence known. She actually calmed down and smiled at him once she saw him.

"So... here I am... you wanted to speak to me?"

"Um... yes. We had met once before... we usually don't talk much. I wanted to come here to thank you Bray. I was really in trouble two weeks ago and you saved me. I just never had a chance to thank you."

"You don't have to thank me... I was only doing what was right."

"I also wanted to come and find you so I could apologize for whatever Roman did."

"Don't apologize... it wasn't your fault. Roman was just looking out for you. To him since Seth ran off whenever I was going to try to help you, to Roman and Dean it looked like I was the one that attacked you."

"Well... I'm sure you and the rest of the world know what I did to Seth's car... so I guess in a way, I deserved what Seth was going to do to me."

"No... you don't. Seth wants you to think that. No one deserves that."

"I think when we talked before... I mentioned that Seth and I were dating... Not anymore. I'll keep the details short... Lets just say, Seth tried to pressure me into doing something that I didn't want to do. I thought we were taking things too fast. I guess when I wouldn't give him what he wanted, he thought he would cheat on me, and go back to his ex girlfriend. I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bother you with my drama."

"It's not a problem at all. I don't mind listening to other people's problems. I like to offer advice."

"So... the only reason why I destroyed Seth's car was because he cheated on me and I let my emotions get the better of me. I wasn't thinking. I was sure that I was going to get arrested, fired, or have to pay for Seth's car, but I didn't expect Seth to do what he did. So... because I destroyed Seth's car, Triple H suspended me for two weeks. I was an emotional mess. I had so much on my mind. I've had time to spend with my family, collect my thoughts and calm down. Over these two weeks... my mind kept wondering back to you and what you did. I just have one question for you Bray... Why did you save me?"

"It's like I said before... I was only doing what was right. Seth Rollins... is a bad man. I've known guys like Seth... they are evil, selfish men... and once they have their way with you, they toss you aside like yesterday's trash!"

Emily didn't disagree, but she was a bit nervous again when Bray raised his voice. He realized this and had to calm down.

"I'm sorry... I got a little carried away. "

"I was just... a bit surprised when it was you that saved me."

"Because of my character I'm sure... At times I do seem a bit intimidating like my character, but I am not a man without a sense of right and wrong. Just because I may appear to be uncaring or as a monster on screen doesn't mean I'm that way in real life."

"I realize that... Some people are just too quick to judge. Let me just say... you do really get into character, and you are the most interesting to watch... There is a feeling of mystery to you. I feel like there is somuch about you that we don't know."

Bray smiled at her.

"You would be correct. There is something that needs to be addressed, but I don't think the world is ready for it yet... I don't think I'm ready for it yet... It is kind of a personal matter for me. It's something I want to tell you... I guess another reason why I saved you. This is something I think I should tell you another time. I'm hoping this isn't the only time when we'll be seeing each other."

"I don't think it will be. I like talking to you Bray, and I like hearing what you have to say. It's nice to have someone to talk to."

"So... you mentioned that you and Seth were dating... but what's the story with you and Ambrose?"

"Dean?"

"Yeah, I mean he got himself arrested for you. Not many friends would do that... Are you two... together?"

"No... we are really close, but we both consider each other like family. Dean and Roman are close so naturally Roman considers him family. When we met, we had this brother and sister like bond. I've never been arrested before and Dean was just looking out for me. Dean had been arrested before and thought that it would be a worse idea for me to be in a jail cell with a bunch of criminals that would have done to me a lot worse than what Seth could have done."

"I see... so you, Dean, and Roman, are close like family."

"Yes."

Emily's watch started beeping and she realized that she had to get to the medical room.

"I need to get going. I have to get to the medical room. It was really nice talking to you Bray, we should talk more. Oh... and thanks again for running Seth off, and sorry about Roman."

"Don't worry about it. It was nice talking to you too Emily, and yes we should talk more."

Emily smiled at him and waved goodbye before she ran off to go to the medical room. She was a bit nervous going to the medical room. What if Seth came and attacked her again? She would have to keep a look out for Seth, and try not to be alone for too long in one place. She thought about what Bray said. There was another reason for why he saved her. There was another side to Bray that no one knew about. She watched the screen as she thought to herself.

"There was something that Bray wasn't telling me. Well... he said it was a personal matter. You don't have to know everything about someone when you first meet them. I don't know why, but for some reason... I just couldn't stop smiling around him. Even though on screen, he's supposed to be seen as a monster... I think he has a smile that's contagious. I never thought I would like a guy with a big beard, but the beard works for Bray. It would be kind of weird to see him without it. Looks aren't everything... You learned that the hard way with Seth. Just because someone may look nice, that doesn't make them a nice person. The same goes with Bray... people look at him, and they see a scary, crazy guy that talks to himself. There is that old saying... Don't judge a book by it's cover. I never really thought about it before... but what are people's first impression of me when they see me for the first time? I think of myself as quiet and shy since I don't talk to people much... but maybe people think of me as a snobby bitch. Anyway... back to Bray. He just seemed to come out of nowhere to save me. There is just so much to Bray that I don't know. He doesn't know everything about me. Maybe we'll find out more about each other if we talk more."

Emily smiled as she thought about Bray.

"Yes... we'll definitely have to talk more. I don't think many people would consider Bray attractive... I always thought of someone attractive as being physically fit, nice muscles and abs and all of that stuff. That's the problem... a guy like Seth is what most of society see as attractive. I get it now... most of society look at a guy like Bray and laugh, but Bray is kind of cute I think... I do like his beard, and his smile... He has the most... amazing eyes I've ever seen. I couldn't stop staring, he had my attention the whole time. You need to be careful Emily... you made that mistake with Seth... but I feel like Bray is different. I feel like maybe I should trust him. After all, he did save me from Seth... Before you go feeling any sort of way... you should really get to know him more, take things slow. I don't think Bray likes me like that... but I do want to know more about him."

Emily was smiling so much that she didn't pay attention to Roman coming in.

"Hey Em... What are you smiling about?"

"What? Oh... nothing really."

Roman knew that look, she had that look on her face everytime she had a crush on someone. Emily knew that if anything happened that she would have to be honest with Roman, but were Emily and Bray even really friends? Emily was still worried about Seth. What would he do if he knew? With the way that Roman responded last time with Bray, should she tell him that she went to talk to him? If she told him that she went to see Bray, would Roman go off on him again?

(To be continued.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Fourteen

Emily was caught off guard when Roman came in, she was lost in her thoughts.

"Hey Em... what are you smiling about?"

"What?... Oh nothing really."

Roman knew that look, she had that look on her face everytime she had a crush on someone. Emily knew that if anything happened that she would have to be honest with Roman, but were Emily and Bray even really friends? Emily was still worried about Seth. What would he do if he knew? With the way that Roman responded last time with Bray, should she tell him that she went to talk to him?If she told him that she went to see Bray, would Roman go off on him again? Roman didn't seem to buy what Emily just told him, but he moved on anyway.

"It's good to see you back Em. Where were you though? You're never late. You weren't here when I came in earlier."

"I just had to go talk to somebody."

"Who? Last time I checked, you don't really talk to anyone."

Emily looked at the ground and talked kind of quiet.

"I went to see Bray."

Roman had a confused look on his face. He didn't really hear what she said, he thought he was hearing things wrong. He thought she said that she went to see Bray.

"What?"

Emily spoke a little louder this time, but she was a bit nervous.

"I said... I went to see Bray."

"What the hell?!... Bray attacked you!"

"No... he didn't."

"Maybe you don't realize what happened... but Bray did attack you. I saw you on the ground and Bray was there. I was still a bit confused about the whole Seth situation... I swear I'm still going to kick his ass. So... from what I understand, you were dating Seth and then he cheats on you right?"

"Yeah."

"Then you get in trouble for destroying Seth's car. That part I saw."

"Yes, but what you really need to know is what happened before you walked in and saw Bray standing over me."

No one really knew what happened because WWE cameras didn't film it, but there was a security camera there on the night Seth attacked her.

"So Roman... before you came in... what no one saw was Seth attacking me. I didn't really want anyone to know because I was scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Seth came in and attacked me... he had me up against the wall. He was mad at me for destroying his car, and because I wouldn't have sex with him."

Roman backed up a little.

"Woah... TMI... Too much information."

"Yeah but... Seth attacked me when you and Dean were in a match... he tried to rape me."

"That Son of a Bitch!"

"Wait! I'm not finished... what you think you saw was Bray attacking me, but really, he was the one that saved me from Seth. Seth had run off and right when Bray was going to help me, that was when you showed up."

Roman was taking this in. He wasn't exactly sure if he believed all of what she was saying.

"Bray Wyatt saved you?"

"I know it sounds weird, but it's the truth Roman. I met Bray and talked to him... he's really not that bad of a guy. He's just misunderstood. Even if you don't like him, you have to admit... if he saved me, he can't be all bad. Also... In case you didn't believe me, a security camera did actually capture what happened two weeks ago. A random crew member came by and showed me the video..."

Emily showed Roman what happened and Roman realized that he did jump to conclusions and attacked Bray for no reason. Until he saw the video, he just didn't think that Bray would be the one to save his sister. He didn't didn't think that was the type of thing Bray Wyatt would do. Now all Roman wanted to do was go after Seth. Roman didn't know why, but he was actually in a lot of pain.

"Roman? Are you ok?"

"I'll be fine, just a little sore I guess. Maybe I pushed myself too hard in the gym. But hey... you better keep that video. You should show it to someone. Maybe just wait... the video will probably get Seth in a lot of trouble... possibly fired, but before you show anyone else the video... I think I'd like to kick his ass for you first."

"You see... there you go again! I don't need you fighting my battles for me. I took care Seth... I destroyed his car."

"Yeah well that only got you suspended for two weeks... You could have went to jail. I'm just looking out for you. I'm kicking his ass the next time I see him!"

Roman was hurting, but he stormed out of the medical room. Triple H actually put Roman in a match against The Big Show. Not everyone was excited about the match, but people could tell that something seemed off about Roman physically. People could tell that he was hurting. Roman pulled through and won the match, but finally Roman couldn't take it anymore and called a WWE doctor over to him. The doctor was checking him out and Roman told him what was bothering him. An ambulance was called a the WWE doctor had to help Roman onto a stretcher. This was all in front of the WWE Universe. People were confused and concerned. Emily saw this on the monitor backstage and was concerned about Roman too, but knew she couldn't leave. Roman was rushed to the hospital and that was the night that Roman had to have emergency Hernia surgery. Meanwhile with Roman gone, this was the perfect opportunity for Seth to get back at Emily. He had heard Emily say that there was a video of Seth attacking her. There weren't WWE cameras around, but he completely forgot about security cameras. Now Dean was in a match against Sheamus. Emily was still all alone backstage. Seth came in the medical room again, he started yelling at Emily. He made sure no security cameras were around this time.

"Hey! Who the Hell do you think you are?"

Emily's eyes went wide in fear. Roman was gone and Dean was in a match. Did Seth come back to finish what he started?"

"So you have a video?!... You're trying to get me fired huh?!"

Emily was backing away from him. She had a video tape in her hands. Seth had backed her against a wall.

"Give me the tape..."

Emily was scared, but shook her head no. She still had anger and hate towards him.

"Go to Hell Seth!"

Seth was pissed at this and slapped her hard in the face and kneed her in the stomach. She was in so much pain that she dropped the tape. Seth then made it his business to destroy the tape. He stomped on it over and over again until it was broken into pieces. Emily was hunched over to the ground in pain. He kicked her in the stomach. She couldn't even really cry out. She was not on the ground. Bray only had a promo to do for the night and then was told he could go home. He thought about checking up on Emily again. Bray was walking through the hallway when he heard something going on. He came to the doorway of the medical room and saw Emily on the ground and saw Seth. Emily was trying to get up, she was on her hands and knees and that was when Bray saw Seth running at Emily. Bray was going to shout and hopefully get Seth to stop once Seth knew that someone saw what was going on. Bray ran into the room and yelled at Seth.

"No! Stop!"

Bray had ran into the room, but it was too late. Seth had ran at Emily and hit her with a Curb Stomp. Bray's mouth fell open in shock, but mostly rage took over as he ran at Seth and started attacking him. Emily was out on the ground not moving. Other people heard what was going on and soon WWE cameras were there again, only this time they were filming Bray and Seth. Several referees had to pull them apart and soon Triple H came in.

"That's enough! What the hell is going on?!"

Bray was the first one to speak.

"Seth attacked her! She needs help!"

Bray points over at Emily. Now Seth was the one to speak.

"Who are you going to believe... Mr. Money in The Bank, or some crazy person who doesn't even know what the Hell they're talking about? He's crazy... hell, maybe even crazier than Dean Ambrose. Both of those guys need to be locked in an insane asylum. He's probably the one that attacked Emily... I didn't see what happened, but he probably hit Sister Abigail on her or something. I didn't see him at the time, but I came to check on her and that was when he started attacking me."

Bray was outraged by this.

"You're a liar!... You're a liar Seth Rollins! You did this to her. I witnessed it with my own eyes, and I... I am not a liar!"

Bray broke free from the refs' grip and he went after Seth again. It took more refs to pull them apart. Triple H was furious now.

"Hey! Enough I said! The only person who would be able to tell us what happened is Emily. Right now... it does look like she needs medical help. As for you two... since you want to get your hands on each other, I'm going to let you fight."

The WWE Universe cheers in the audience, but Triple H wasn't finished talking.

"Just not tonight."

The crowd then boos.

"Not tonight... In three weeks... Mr. Money in The Bank, Seth Rollins will go one on one with The Eater of Worlds, The New Face of Fear, Bray Wyatt. This match will take place inside Hell in a Cell."

The crowd cheered this, but the focus was shifted back to Emily. Emily was being put in the back of an ambulance. Bray was concerned about Emily, but managed to stay in character. He looked at Seth and gave him a laugh.

"See you in Hell Seth!"

The ambulance drove off and Bray and Seth were finally separated. Seth was still needed for the night, but Bray left the arena and went to the nearest hospital. Roman had already left the building earlier that night, but he was going through with a surgery and probably had no idea what was going on with Emily. Now Emily was in a hospital room, she woke up feeling her head in pain. She was confused and wasn't sure about what was going on, then she realized that she was in a hospital bed. Bray arrived a few minutes after she did and he was there when she woke up. He had several thoughts going through his head.

"What a bad time for Roman to be out with surgery, Dean was busy with a match... I should have been there for her. All of this could have been avoided if I had been there for her. You let her down... just like you did Abigail. No... Emily is still here. I will not fail her again. I may not have been there for you before Emily, but I'm here now."

Bray noticed that Emily woke up and he was there with her. He grabbed her hand when she woke up. He was concerned about her, but she gave him a small smile.

"Bray?"

She looked at him confused. She was happy to see him, but she was still confused. Bray knew that he would probably have to tell her what happened, but decided that he would also finally tell her about Abigail, and how he let her down.

(To be continued. Thanks for reading. Review.)

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Fifteen

When Emily woke up she was confused, she looked up at the ceiling and at the surroundings around her, she recognized it as a hospital room. She had a massive headache and a sea of emotions flooded through her mind. She remembered that Roman had to have emergency surgery, but she wondered where Dean was. Emily was a bit surprised when she saw Bray in the room. He was sitting near her but he was looking down towards the ground. His whole body was bent over like he was lost in his thoughts or prayer. Bray looked up and noticed that Emily was awake. He gently grabbed her hand when she woke up. He was concerned about her, but she gave him a small smile.

"Bray?"

She looked at him confused. She was happy to see him, but she was still confused. Bray knew that he would probably have to tell her what happened, but decided that he would also finally tell her about Abigail, and how he let her down. Finally he spoke to her.

"You're awake?... How are you feeling Emily?"

"Well... I've got a really bad headache."

"Do you know why you're here?... Do you remember what happened?"

"I... It was Seth. He attacked me again. He... hit me in the face, kicked me in the stomach a few times, then he hit me with a Curb Stomp. I think... before he did, I heard you yell out something."

"I did... I yelled for him to stop, but it was too late... I'm... I'm so sorry Emily."

Emily was surprised at this.

"Don't be... it wasn't your fault."

"Yes it was... I didn't stop Seth in time. I wasn't there for you... just like I wasn't there for Abigail."

"Abigail?"

"Yeah... the world I don't think is ready to hear this... I don't really want the world to know, but it's something I think you need to know... When we talked in the hallway before Raw... do you remember what I told you?"

"Well... you told me a lot of things."

"Ok... so do you remember when I said I had a reason for why I saved you? I said it was a personal matter for me, but I think you need to know."

It was quiet in the room and Emily just looked at Bray, waiting for what he had to say.

"I'm going to tell you something personal that happened in my family... it's another reason why I saved you that day... I'm going to tell you the story of Abigail. I have mentioned her in a few of my promos, a lot of people thought that she was a wife, or a girlfriend of mine, of just a made up character from my imagination, but Abigail... she was real. She was my sister."

Emily could tell that Bray was already getting emotional about this.

"Was?"

"Yes... I say was because... she is no longer with us. She was taken away... her life ended before it even really had a chance to begin. I was about three years older than she was. At the time, I was about seventeen, and she was about fourteen. Of course, with both of us being in our teenage years, we both thought we knew everything. We didn't always get along, but we were still family and I was supposed to look out for her. So Abigail... she had a secret. She liked to keep her dating life a secret from our parents. When I found out about it, she begged me not to tell our parents. Abigail liked to date people that were older than her, she thought that she could learn from them. The guy she was with told her that he was eighteen, so that's just four years apart. It turns out later on that he was actually twenty one. That's seven years age difference. I've always been taught not to judge other people before you get to know them, but something gave me a bad feeling about this guy. He was an adult and my sister was still in high school. Sometimes he would pick her up from school early, well one day my sister told me to tell our parents not to worry, and that she would be home late. That wasn't the case... She had never really been home later than ten at night and so we all started to get worried about her, and this was before cell phones came into play so we didn't have any way of contacting her. Once it got to midnight, our parents sent out the police to search for her. Of course we decided not to stay at home and that we should search for her too. We searched through the woods all night, even in through the cold and rain. Somewhere off in the distance, I heard a scream in the darkness. I don't know if anyone else heard it, but the scream caused a chill to run down my spine that night. I was a bit confused, part of me thought it was an animal shrieking in the night while another part of me thought of it as a human scream. As the rain and cold ended and as the sun began to rise at about six or seven in the morning, there was a thick and eerie fog.Something didn't feel right...Of course Abigail was still missing, but I had a bad feeling that something had happened to her that night. At some point, our dogs started barking and running. My parents wereway behind me so I decided to follow my dogs. It was then that I wished I didn't... We were out in the woods all night searching for Abigail and then I remembered that I heard a scream in the night. It was then that I realized it was Abigail that I heard. Abigail... was laying dead in the dirt. Her body... was pale and cold. She was covered in dirt and blood... She had cuts and bruises all over her skin... and her clothes... they were ripped from her body. It was clear to me then... the man that supposedly loved her only wanted her around until he got what he wanted from her... he raped her... then he killed her. He killed my sister! He tossed her aside like she was a piece of trash! He was never caught or punished for his crime. He took from me and my family... He took what can never be replaced. The love of a sister.He took my sister away from me! That day I learned... the world is a very scary, and evil place. There are evil men out there like him that only cause pain and suffering! My sister made the mistake of wanting to be with this man, but honestly... it was my fault. It was my fault for not telling my parents about her being with him, and it was my fault for not trusting my gut. My sister is dead... and it's all because of me! I wasn't there for her. I don't feel like I deserve it... but sometimes I feel like she is watching over me, like an angel looking down at me from heaven. So... my finishing move is called "Sister Abigail" in memory of her. The day I found her... I felt guilty inside. It's a day by day process... this happened over fourteen years ago... but I still have not forgiven myself for what happened to her. I took her in my arms before I stretched my arms out and looked towards the sky. Sure enough... there were buzzards circling over us. That... is where the phrase, "Follow The Buzzards" comes from. So Emily... when I saw Seth attacking you the first time... I thought of Abigail. I couldn't let the same thing happen to you that happened to Abigail. I stopped Seth last time, but this time... I was too late."

Emily then understood. Bray wasn't just a crazy person that would say the words Follow The Buzzards, the words had meaning. Follow The Buzzards to Bray meant following the spot to where Abigail's body was found with the buzzards circling above. The move Sister Abigail was used as Bray's finisher. He would take his opponents in his hands, kiss their foreheads and then flip them over as their heads would hit the mat. Most people just thought of Bray as crazy, but many people are too quick to judge. Bray has so much to teach the world, and yet people do not seem to care, understand, or appreciate what he has to say. When Bray speaks, most people only hear his words as the ramblings of a crazy person. People looked at Bray like he was some crazy person, or some kind of monster, but really, Bray was just misunderstood. Emily thought about the part where Bray was talking about his sister keeping her dating life a secret. It hit home for Emily. When she was dating Seth, she had kept it a secret from Roman because she didn't want her brother knowing about it, especially once The Shield broke up. If she had told Roman about Seth, maybe all of this could have been avoided, then again Roman was in the hospital for a surgery, she had no idea where Dean was. At the time, Dean was in a match so he probably had no idea what was going on. Roman's family had adopted Emily, and Roman and Dean came to be like brothers so Emily and Dean seemed to develop a brother and sister like bond as well. Emily knew that Roman and Dean were not always going to be there for her. Her mind kept going back to Seth, would she ever be safe? She felt like she had to constantly look over her shoulder and watch out for Seth, but she couldn't even really do her job with Seth getting her alone in the medical room. Now Bray had shown up twice. This time he may not have got to her in time, but she was still thankful to Bray for showing up. She took in everything that Bray just told her.

"That happened so long ago... you shouldn't keep blaming yourself. Seth may have got me this time, but you still showed up to try to stop him. No one else was around so I can't thank you enough Bray."

Neither of them really said anything after that, but Emily was lost in her thoughts.

"I knew there was a mysterious side to Bray. He doesn't want the world to know everything. Part of the reason why he acts the way he does is because he's lost someone that he really cares about. I feel like I should tell him something about me now."

"Bray?... Can I tell you something?"

"Sure. What's on your mind?"

"Well... I didn't always know this. I was told this by Roman's mom not too long ago. When my real mom first took me to the orphanage, she and my brother left me there. I was three years old, and I was scared because my mom and brother left me with a bunch of strangers. I cried for a few days when they told me my mom wasn't coming back. My brother went to go live with my dad. My real parents divorced each other before I was even born, so my dad doesn't even know that I exist. My mom thought that it was because she was pregnant with me that my dad divorced her... I always grew up wondering what my life would have been like if my mom didn't give me up. I still wonder how my brother is doing. I didn't know that she gave my brother up too. I always wondered, why did she give me up and keep my brother? What did I do that was so wrong that she would want to get rid of me, and why didn't she love me? Roman's mom told me that the orphanage had a file on my parents. My real mom did love me... She loved me enough to go through with the pregnancy... some women don't. What I never knew was that she had cancer before she even became pregnant with me... and this was a time before doctors could really do anything about cancer. I was born healthy, but my mom's health kept getting worse. Finally, when I was three, she finally realized that she couldn't take care of us. She didn't think my dad would think that I was his child and want to take care of me so she only let my brother stay with him. She knew she was dying so she put me in an orphanage. I never realized it as a kid, but my real mom did love me. Even though her health got worse, she decided to go through with the pregnancy, and tried to take care of me for three years. Then... out of love I guess, she sent me to an orphanage where I would be adopted by a family that would take care of me. I love and appreciate everything that Roman's family has done for me, but I always felt like I never really fit in."

"Well.. look at it this way... Look at Dean and Roman. They haven't known each other as long as you've known Roman, but they're like brothers. They're not related by blood, but it is the bond that counts."

Emily thought about it and agreed. She thought about how Bray wasn't really a bad guy, she thought that maybe she even liked him, but then fear took over again. She wouldn't want to get too close to someone only to get hurt again. This is what she learned from Seth. There was something different about Bray... Seth may have had the looks, but it was the way that Seth acted in real life that made a difference. Even though Bray was supposed to look like a monster, his actions towards her were different from what the world knew about him. He showed her compassion and stepped in to do right when Seth had done her wrong. Dean and Roman were usually the ones looking out for her, but she had a feeling that maybe now Bray would also be someone that would start looking out for her.

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Sixteen

Bray had told Emily about Abigail and Emily told Bray about being going to the orphanage. They didn't have the same story, but they felt like they could relate to each other. They were both quiet for a while until Emily spoke up again.

"So... what happened after Seth Curb Stomped me?"

"Well before Seth Curb Stomped you, I yelled for him to stop. When I saw him Curb Stomp you, I was shocked. I thought, how could he do such a thing to a woman? I was shocked, but more angered than anything. I ran at him, tackled him to the ground and my fist bounced off his skull over and over again. I wanted to make him pay for what he's done to you. People like Seth Rollins are what's wrong with the world. I just wanted to beat the life out of him right then and there, but we were separated by a bunch of referees and then Triple H had to get his say in. In three weeks, I will face Seth Rollins inside Hell in a Cell. There will be no escape for Seth, and he will finally get what's coming to him."

Bray had to calm himself down. He gently grabbed Emily's hand.

"We are a lot alike Emily... we have different stories, but we have both suffered pain and lost someone in our family."

Emily gave him a smile when she noticed that he was holding her hand.

"I really don't want to creep you out or anything, but I've got to be honest with you Emily... I've admired you for a while now."

"Really? You admire me? I don't see why, I'm just a backstage medical worker, and most of the time, no one even needs me."

"Whether you realize it or not, you are a very important part of WWE. You may not always be needed, but your work is appreciated. I've heard nothing but great things about you Emily. People say that you don't talk very much, but you are a very friendly person and that you always take good care of everyone, you always know what you're doing. I haven't really had to heave medical work done, but if I ever do need medical work done, I know I'll be in good hands with you around."

Bray then plants a kiss on her hand. He realizes that this may have been a mistake and took a few steps back. There were certain doubts in his mind that Emily would never want to be with a guy like him, a bit bearded man. Most woman probably would like to be with a man like Seth Rollins because of how he looked. He probably just freaked her out, they haven't really known each other that long and he had just kissed her hand. Bray had feelings for Emily the first moment he laid eyes on her. He was sure that he had freaked her out and wanted him to leave. He was actually surprised when he saw her turn her head while trying to hide a smile and blush that was on her face.

"I'm sorry Emily. I probably just freaked you out didn't I? I shouldn't have done that, I should get going."

"What? No... It's fine. I'm glad that you're here. It didn't freak me out... it was just unexpected, but that doesn't mean that I didn't like it. Not many men these days kiss a woman's hand. I just found it to be very unexpected. It was very... sweet."

Emily looked at Bray and gave him a smile, he returned a smile to her, but before either of them could say anything else, Dean came in the room.

"I'm sorry Emily... I got here as fast as I could and..."Dean stopped when he saw Bray.

"Bray?"

"Relax Ambrose... No harm done, I was just checking on Emily."

"Why?... No offense, but that doesn't seem like the kind of thing you would do."

"Look man... Rollins is a bad dude... no one else was around to stop him so I stepped up."Dean wasn't exactly believing him.

"Yeah... Whatever. I think you should leave."

"Dean!"

Bray didn't look at Emily or Dean, he looked at the ground and started making his way out of her room.

"No, he's right Emily. I need to get going. I need to get to the next town for Smackdown. Besides, I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome. I guess I'll see you later Emily."

Right before Bray left her room, Dean said something to him, but Bray just kept walking.

"No... you won't."

Emily was shocked by Dean's behavior.

"Dean!"

"What? I come to check up on you and I see Bray in here... What, is something going on between you and Bray now?"

"No, but I can't believe you... Don't be such an asshole, Bray was just talking to me. It's like he said, no harm done. He was the one that ran Seth off both times he attacked me. You and everyone else are just too quick to judge."

"Woah... I'm sorry ok. I didn't know you had feelings for Bray. For Rollins, now Wyatt... No offense Emily, but I think you have terrible taste in men. Roman would agree."

"Who said I had feelings for Bray? You just came in here and started yelling at him for no reason, and yes ok... Seth was a mistake, but you're wrong about Bray."

"I don't get it... What do you see in a guy like Bray? Rollins is at least better looking."

"It's not just looks that matter. Most people would agree that Seth is better as far as his looks go, but it's how he treats other people that really matters. I think you will agree with on this, Seth may have looks, but he's the scum of the earth."

Dean laughed a little.

"You're right about that."

"But anyway, Bray really isn't that bad of a guy once you get to know him. Everyone sees him as a monster, or as a crazy person that talks to himself, but I can relate to Bray, and Bray is cute in his own way..."

"How can you relate to Bray?"

"Well... it's not my story to tell, but I will tell you this... his sister died at a young age and Bray blames himself for her death. Then I told him about my early days in the orphanage, and that my real mom had to give me up because she had cancer."

"Wow... you never told me that."

"I didn't find out until I was sent home. Roman's mom told me about my real parents and why they decided to adopt me. Bray and I can relate to each other because we've both suffered pain, and lost someone in our family."

"Well... I'm sorry for acting the way I did... you thought I was just being an asshole, but since Roman is going to be out of action for a few months, he wants me to look after you. I would have anyway, because you're like my sister too."

"So Dean... I'm not in a hurry right now, but if I started dating someone, you wouldn't try to stop me would you?"

"I know... If I started dating someone, I would tell Roman about it, just so it's not a secret, but I will seriously have to tell him to back off. I don't want him trying to tell me who I should or shouldn't date, and I don't want Roman beating the hell out of someone just for holding my hand."

"Really... he did that?"

"Yeah, but this was back when we were in high school, and Roman really didn't like this guy."

"Oh... well anyway, how long are they going to keep you here?"

"Well, I'll be ok. I don't have any life threatening injuries. Only Bray saw this, the cameras didn't catch this, but Seth Curb Stomped me, so they are going to keep me overnight and run tests on me to make sure that I don't have a concussion. You don't have to stay, I'll be ok. From what I saw, you had a rough match, go and put some ice on that shoulder, and get some rest."

"Ok. I'll come by tomorrow to pick you up when they let you go."

"Ok. Bye Dean."

"Bye."

Emily watched as Dean walked out of the room. She was still kind of mad at him for going off on Bray for no reason, but he was just looking out for her. Now that Emily knew there was nothing to fear in Bray's promo locations, she would talk to him more, that was probably the best place to meet him. She would have to talk to him before or after Raw. Emily still couldn't get Seth out of her mind. He destroyed the video tape evidence of when he attacked her, and this time, there were no cameras around when he attacked her. Emily really wished that she never would have met him. She knew she took things too far when she destroyed Seth's car. She let her emotions get the better of her. Seth seemed to really show his true colors when Emily wouldn't let him have his way with her. What Seth tried to do seemed a lot worse than what Emily did. Emily never hit Seth, but he attacked her not just once, but twice, and even tried to rape her. This time he had Curb Stomped her. Emily worked in the same business as Seth, there was no doubt in her mind that she would be seeing him again. After they broke up she felt anger and hatred towards him. She still felt that, but felt more fear towards him than anything else. She remembered what Bray said, he stopped Seth because he didn't want the same thing happening to her that happened to his sister. Emily thought that it was really sweet that Bray had saved her from Seth twice. Seth may have Curb Stomped her, but she was still thankful to Bray for showing up. Emily knew Seth wouldn't stop until he had his way with her. She enjoyed helping people, but she was starting to wonder if it was worth the risk. She felt like she had to constantly look over her shoulder to watch out for Seth. Would she really quit her job because of Seth? With Roman out, there was a better chance of Seth getting to her. Then again, Dean was also a big brother to her, he wouldn't let anything happen to her. There was always the issue of what to do when Dean was in a match. Then what about Bray? She would definitely have to talk to him about how she was feeling. She would ask him what she should do. She didn't just want to ask him about what she should do, but she also wanted to see him. She kept thinking about when he kissed her hand. She wasn't sure if he liked her the way she liked him, but she felt like she was closer to Bray than she was with Seth before they broke up. Bray could always ask her to be his girl, but he had doubts in his head.

"You think you have a chance with her? She wouldn't want to be with you... It's more likely that she would end up with Dean Ambrose before she ended up with you. Maybe she can relate to me a little bit... we do have similar stories when it comes to suffering a loss in the family. Don't be foolish Bray... she doesn't feel anything for you, don't go developing feelings for someone that will never feel the same. She probably just put on a brave face... she probably sees me the same way that everyone else sees me... as a monster, or as some crazy person. Maybe I'm being foolish, but I can't help what I feel when I'm around her. One thing is for sure... Rollins is trouble. Emily... he life is in danger, Rollins will stop at nothing until he gets what he wants. I will not let that happen. Of course, it is always a good idea to have a few extra, helpful, watchful eyes on her... Maybe it's time I call in the family."

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Seventeen

Emily was released from the hospital and came to Raw the next week. She seemed ok until she remembered that she had to watch out for Seth. Roman had to go home to heal up, he would be out of action for a few months, so Emily felt really uncomfortable showing up without Roman there. Both times when Seth attacked her, Dean and Roman were in a match. Things were eerily quiet, there was a saying, calm before the storm. She texted Dean and asked him if he was anywhere close to the arena. Dean texted her back and told her that he would probably be a little late. Emily thought that the safest thing to do would be to stick around somewhere public until someone called her to the medical room. She thought about sticking around in catering since it was more public, Seth wouldn't dare do anything while other people were around. Emily decided that she could play the role of host and get people drinks and clean up tables. There were a few people talking but Emily wasn't really paying attention. She kept her eyes at the doorway, this way she would see everyone that came in. One of the divas started talking to her, but Emily's eyes went wide when she saw Seth walk through the door. She wasn't sure if he saw her, but she excused her self from who she was talking to and ran for the bathroom. If Seth did see her, he wouldn't follow her to the bathroom. Her heart was racing out of fear, she was physically shaking. She started pacing the floor as she thought to herself.

"Is this really what I've come to?... Hiding from Seth in a bathroom? I'm like a scared little kid. What am I going to do? Seth is smart... he can do whatever he wants to me whenever he wants if there are no cameras or no one around. I always loved my job, but now if I go in the medical room, Seth will just attack me again. My safety is at risk... what do I do quit? Bray is supposed to be The New Face of Fear, but I'm more afraid of Seth than I am Bray. I can't stay in here all night, someone will need me... I know it's a risk, but I need to go to the medical room."

Emily came out of the bathroom and looked around. She didn't see Seth, or anyone else for that matter. She started making her way down the hallway. There were several hallways in the arena, right before she turned a corner, someone grabbed her and quickly pulled her around a corner. It was Dean, but at first she didn't know this and screamed in a panic.

"Shh it's just me."

"You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry. I just got here. I was walking around and I saw Seth in the medical room. He's looking for you. He's waiting for you to go in there."

"What do I do Dean? I don't want to keep having to hide, but I need to do my job too. I can't take this anymore... I can't take constantly feeling like I'm in danger. I took this job not only to have a family bond with Roman, but also because I wanted to help people, but I can't do that if I feel like Seth is going to attack me everytime he sees me. I don't want to, but if I have to, I'll quit."

"No... don't quit, that's exactly what Seth wants you to do... I'll think of something for you. I have a match soon. The best thing I can think of right now is don't be caught alone, and don't go into the medical room. If we have to, we'll find another room for you to work. Just don't go down that hallway. Go back to catering."

"I would, but everyone left."

"Ok... well go to the entrance area, everyone warms up there before they go out. You should be safe there."

"Ok... I'll do that. Thanks Dean."

"Sure, and then I'll come back for you after my match ok?"

"Ok... so go to the entrance area and relax ok?"

"Ok."

Emily was going to go to the entrance area like Dean said, but she really wanted to talk to Bray, maybe he would have some advice for her. Emily remembered that the place where Bray did his promos was close to the entrance area, it wasn't near the medical room, and she thought that would be the last place Seth would look for her. Bray had recently put The Wyatt Family back together, and Emily wasn't really familiar with them so when she got to the dark promo area, she felt a hand tightly grab her by the arm. She screamed again as someone pulled her around a corner.

"You... do not belong back here... You are an intruder!"

Emily started to panic and tried to pull her arm out of his grip, but his grip only tightened on her. His eyes stared widely at her and his voice was louder than before and if it was possible, Emily was more terrified than she already was.

"I said... you don't belong here!"

Bray actually heard what was going on and came around a corner.

"Hey! Luke!... release her! She is not an intruder, she is a welcomed guest."

Luke looked at her for a moment and then at Bray.

"I said release her!"

Luke lets go of her arm. Emily feels a little better now that Bray was around.

"Luke... why don't you go join Erick at catering? I will meet you at the entrance area later."

Luke didn't say anything. He didn't look at Emily, he just nodded his head and Bray and then walked away. Emily was rubbing at her arm from where Luke had his hand. Once Luke was gone, Bray then looked at Emily and started talking to her.

"I'm sorry about that Emily... Luke can be a little suspicious of people he's never met before. Of course Luke Harper has his reasons for not trusting people. He wasn't going to hurt you, he just wanted to know why you were back here. I'm actually a bit surprised to see you."

"I'm back here because I really needed to talk to you. I have so much on my mind, but I'm not sure if you want to hear it."

"Tell me everything, maybe I can help."

"Well... my main problem is one you already know... Seth... he just won't leave me alone. Dean said that he was in the medical room looking for me. I don't know what to do... I saw Seth earlier at catering and I freaked out and ran to the bathroom, but I'm tired of hiding. I'm just... so scared. I feel like I have to look over my shoulder all the time or else Seth will attack me. I love my job, I love helping people, but I can't take this anymore. I feel like my safety is at risk because of Seth, but if I have to quit because of that... I will. I just... don't know what to do Bray."

"See... I thought about this. Seth attacked you twice when he thought that no one was around, and both times, I've been the one to step up and run him off. Most of the time when I see you, you're always happy. Now you're here with all of this uncertainty and fear. I'm supposed to be The New Face of Fear, and yet, you seem more afraid of Seth than you do me. Of course, I don't want you to be afraid of me, just my opponents in the ring... You're not afraid of me... are you Emily?"

"No... you've never given me a reason to be."

"So as for Seth... If you want me to, I could stand guard for you while you work."

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Absolutely... if it will make you feel safe. I'm sure you would like to get some work done, and feel safe. That's where I come in. As long as I'm around... Rollins will not lay a hand on you."

Emily smiled at this and hugged Bray. Bray was surprised at this, but hugged her back. He thought that he may have over stepped his boundaries when he kissed her hand, but now she was hugging him. It also brought joy to his heart when he saw her smile.

"Thanks you Bray, that means a lot to me."

"You're welcome... You had mentioned that you had other problems besides Seth?"

"Oh... yeah. Well, one thing isn't really a problem, it's just something I wanted to talk to you about... I wanted to apologize for the way Dean acted in the hospital. At first it seemed like he was just being an asshole, but he was just wanting to look after me since Roman is out. I had mentioned that Dean was like a brother to me."

"So... you and Ambrose don't have feelings for each other?"

"What?! No... That would be really weird... Dean is like a brother to me, and I'm pretty sure Dean already has a girlfriend."

Bray didn't show it, but he was actually relieved to hear this. Emily thought it was weird that he would ask that, but remembered that he had kissed her hand at the hospital, and she had just hugged him.

"I have been thinking about this ever since we were at the hospital... you kissed me hand."

"I know... and I guess I shouldn't have."

"No... I already told you that I didn't have a problem with it. I thought it was very sweet. So... the only time we really get to talk to each other is when we're here for Raw."

"I know. I... really like you Emily, I was hoping that maybe we could stay in touch?..."

Bray was quiet after this, he was sure that Emily would say no. He was surprised when she smiled at him.

"Sure... I'll give you my number. I'll just have to go to the medical room and write it down for you. I like talking to you Bray, we can stay in touch this way and not have to just talk during Raw."

Emily had a buzzer in her pocket, it meant that someone needed her in the medical room.

"My buzzer just went off, it means I need to get to the medical room."

"I'll go with you, to watch out for Rollins."

"Right, thanks again Bray."

Emily felt comfortable, and even happy that Bray was walking with her to the medical room. Dean actually was worried about her because she was supposed to be at the entrance area. He ignored the fact that Bray was there and just talked to Emily.

"Emily!... I thought you were going to wait at the entrance area."

"I was, but then I remembered that I wanted to talk to Bray. Sorry if I had you worried, but Bray told me that he would stay with me in the medical room while I worked. You can go if you want to."

"Ok... but call me or text me if you need me."

"I will."

Dean then walked away. He was still confused as to why Emily was hanging out with Bray. Emily was just glad that Dean didn't try to start anything with Bray, and Bray was happy when Dean left. Emily came into the medical room and saw Heath Slater in there with his hand over his shoulder. Emily was happy when she didn't see Seth, he must have got tired of waiting for her and left. Bray stood in the room looking around, he stood in a spot in the room that was out of the way. Emily smiled at Bray, feeling happy that he was here, and feeling safe. She then walked over to Slater and grabbed her medical supplies.

"Ok... lets get to work. Lets see what we got here."

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Eighteen

Emily went into the medical room, Bray stood in a corner of the room out of the way, and for the first time in weeks, Emily felt safe. Emily wrapped up Heath Slater's shoulder and she waited to see if anyone else needed her. Kalisto from the Lucha Dragons came in because he does a lot of high flying during his matches and landed wrong. He ended up landing on his hand and he needed Emily to wrap it up. For whatever reason, Emily always had a bit of trouble wrapping up the wrist area of the hand. Emily was still happy to be working and started talking to Kalisto. Bray was watching her work and it brought joy to his heart to see her smile. Emily was doing her best, but Bray thought about showing her something he knew once she was done.

"You'll have to bare with me for a minute Kalisto... I'm actually a bit slow at wrapping up people's wrist. I also want to be careful."

"It's fine Emily. You're doing great."

After about five minutes Emily had Kalisto wrapped up. Before he left, she said one more thing to him.

"So if you can, try not to do too much with that hand for a few days, and some ice should help with the swelling."

"Thanks Emily."

Kalisto leaves and Emily and Bray are left alone. Emily was putting up some of her medical supplies when she felt like there were eyes on her. She looks over at Bray and sees him looking at her and smiling. She smiled and blushed a little as she started talking to him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Bray's smile grew even bigger as she started talking to him.

"It's just... you really love your job don't you?"

"Yes. I love my job, I love helping people."

"I noticed, but you seemed to struggle a little."

"Yeah... I don't know why, but I've always had trouble wrapping up people's wrists."

"You're wrapping it overhanded."

"Yeah... that's the way I've always done it."

"I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything, but I think maybe you would find it easier to start wrapping underhand. I've had a few bad sprains so I've had to wrap myself up a few times. I've tried it overhanded and underhanded, and I found it easier to wrap underhanded, Plus... being a WWE Superstar, I wrap up my hand before I have a match. Would you like for me to show you how I do it?"

"Sure."

Emily got out her medical supplies and placed them on the table.

"Go ahead and sit down and I'll show you how I do it."

Emily sat down in a chair. For some reason she was actually a little nervous, her hand was shaking and Bray noticed this as he came over to her. Emily wasn't really scared of Bray, she was actually nervous because he was right there in front of her touching her hand. Her heart was actually racing, and she hoped that she wasn't blushing. Bray could actually tell that she was uncomfortable. Emily was sitting in a chair and Bray crouched down so that he could look at her eye level. He smiled at her and gently took her hand in his.

"Relax Emily... it's ok. All I'm doing is showing you how I wrap my hands... May I see your hand?"

Emily relaxed now and smiled feeling more comfortable around Bray. She held out her hand and Bray gently took her hand into his. Bray enjoyed the soft touch of her hand and Emily was surprised that Bray's touch was so gentle. He started wrapping her wrist.

"So... you see Emily, when you wrap up someone's wrist, I find it easier to start underneath the hand and roll the tape around the wrist, under the thumb, and over the top."

Bray did this slowly not just to enjoy the moment, but also so Emily could understand. Bray was focused on her hand and then looked at her. Their eyes met and they smiled at each other.

"You know Emily... while I was watching you, I couldn't help but watch the way your eyes lit up, and your smile... never left your face. Some people just show up to work and they just go through the motions, but you're different. Not many people these days show others that they care about what they're doing. Not everyone has your passion for the job. You work, and your smile never leaves your face... and that's just one thing I admire about you."

Bray finished wrapping her hand. Her hand was in between his. He had one hand underneath hers, and another hand on top of hers. Emily didn't really say anything, she just smiled at him as she looked into his baby blue eyes. She was sure now that she was blushing, but she didn't mind. He seemed to wrap her hand perfectly, it wasn't too loose, and it wasn't too tight.

"There... how is that Emily?"

"It feels great Bray, and thanks for showing me."

"Anytime Emily."

Bray was caught up in the moment again, he still had her hand in his. He smiled at her and kissed her hand again.

Emily smiled and blushed at him.

"You're so sweet Bray."

Bray laughed a little at this.

"Shh... Don't tell any of the guys, or no one will take me seriously in the ring. I'm supposed to be The New Face of Fear."

"Well... there is nothing wrong with that, There are two sides to everyone, but I like this Bray a little more... The sweet, and gentler side."

Sometimes it took people to get over bad breakups, and there was a part of Bray that thought that maybe Emily still had feelings for Seth, and may still be hurting... physically, mentally, and emotionally. She had started the night afraid that Seth was going to find her and put his hands on her again, now that Bray was around, she could do her job, and she felt safe and happy. Emily wasn't exactly sure about what they were. Friends seemed ok, but Bray had kissed her hand, and that's not exactly something that friends would do. Bray had feelings for her the first moment he laid eyes on her, but now, was Emily starting to have feelings for Bray? Bray noticed how Emily had changed all within a few hours.

"I just wanted to thank you again Bray... thank you for staying in here with me tonight, but was this a one time thing, or?..."

"I can stay every time... if you want me to that is."

Emily smiled at this.

"I'd like that Bray."

Bray thought that if he was ever going to ask Emily to be his girl, that this would be that time. Emily had actually got up and packed up her medical supplies. The main event had already ended and she wasn't needed anymore so she could leave for the night. Bray started talking to her again before she left.

"Emily... Before you leave, I wanted to ask you something."

"Oh I'm sorry... I was about to leave and you still wanted to talk to me."

"Well... I do have your phone number now and we can talk whenever we want, but really quick... I wanted to ask you something."

Emily didn't say anything, she just looked at Bray, now he was the one that seemed uncomfortable.

"I don't know if this is a good time for you with everything that's been going on, but I wanted to ask you... Emily, would you do me the honors of becoming my girlfriend?"

Emily was surprised at this. He thought that they were alone when he asked this, but Seth had secretly been listening and watching from behind a corner. He was the one that cheated on her, and yet now with Bray asking her out, Seth was the one feeling jealous. Seth was now playing the role of the jealous ex that messed up. The question was, would Emily move on, or would Seth get his chance to fix things? Had Seth changed at all seeing and hearing Emily with Bray, or did he still want to get Emily alone?

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Nineteen

Emily had finished her medical work for the night and Bray showed her how he wrapped up his hand. When Bray was wrapping her arm, he had her hand in his, and his touch was so gentle. Their eyes met, and they smiled at each other as they shared a moment. Bray had remembered that Emily said she didn't mind when he kissed her hand so he kissed her hand again. Once Emily was done for the night, she was packing up her medical supplies, before she left for the night, Bray stopped her. Emily was really surprised with what Bray had to say.

"I don't know if this is a good time for you with everything that's been going on, but I wanted to ask you... Emily, would you do me the honors of becoming my girlfriend?"

It was now or never. Would Emily give him a chance or did Emily just not like him like that? Emily had been in several bad relationships, but the last one with Seth really did a great bit of damage. Bray knew this and thought that she may not give him a chance because she may still be hurting, but while she was working she seemed so happy. They had also shared a moment together so Bray wanted to ask Emily before he lost his courage. Emily really had to think about it, she liked Bray, but it hadn't been that long that her and Seth broke up. She wasn't sure if she was ready for another relationship. She gave him an answer.

"Bray... I like you, and I'm not really saying no... but, as you already know, I had a bad break up with Seth not too long ago. I really would like to go out with you, but this just isn't a good time right now. I really hope you understand, and I really hope you're not upset with me, I'm just not ready for another relationship right now Bray... I'm sorry."

Emily didn't say anything else after that, and didn't really give Bray time to say anything back to her, she was upset again and she grabbed her supplies and ran out of the room. She made it to her car, she got in and made sure that the doors were locked. She cried a little as she thought about everything that had happened. Emily liked Bray and wanted to go out with him, but didn't for several reasons. She felt like Bray was different from Seth, but was still afraid of being hurt again. She felt like there was something wrong with her, because none of her relationships worked out. She had a crush on Seth before they even started going out, she didn't have feelings for him now, but she was still hurt because he had cheated on her. She had been in other relationships where she had been cheated on, but it hurt worse with Seth. This is because none of her other boyfriends had ever hit her or attacked before. Out of all of the relationships she had been in, Seth was the one that had done the most damage. She wanted someone that would love, care, and understand her, but she didn't want to be hurt again. Bray was so sweet to her, but that's how Seth started out too. It didn't take long for Seth to show his true colors. Emily felt like because of Seth, she had wrongfully judged Bray. Was he just acting sweet around her, or would Bray's true colors be like his onscreen character...dark, and heartless? Emily was so confused, she needed time to think. In a situation like this, was it better to think with your head, or with your heart? What was her heart telling her? Bray watched her leave the room. While a part of him wanted to run after her, he thought it would be best if he left her alone. He could tell that she was upset, she had started crying before she left the room. Emily had even said that she liked him and that she wanted to go out with him, but now wasn't a good time. Bray knew why she wouldn't say yes right away. He understood, she was still hurting from Seth, but he did slightly wonder if maybe Emily still had feelings for him. Bray still planned on sticking around to protect Emily, but he would need to be careful... he needed to take things slow with Emily. She still needed more time to heal. While it hurt Bray not to be with her, he would respect her wishes and give her the time she needed. Then, when the time is right, maybe she will come to him. A week had gone by, Bray had Emily's number, but didn't call her because he knew that he needed to give her time and space. Emily arrived at Raw the next week, she thought that she was on her own when it came to Seth because she thought that maybe Bray would be upset with her for not accepting his offer when he asked her. Dean wasn't needed for the night so when Emily got out of her car and started making her way to the medical room she was surprised when she saw Bray in there.

"Bray? You're here?"

"Of course."

"I thought... I thought you'd be upset with me?"

"Why would I be upset with you? I have no reason to be upset with you. Obviously, last week you were upset and needed time to think. I know Seth has been giving you trouble, I still want to stick around to watch out for him, if that's ok with you."

Emily gave him a smile. She was glad that Bray wasn't upset with her, and even more surprised that Bray would stick around to watch out for Seth.

"I will stick around for as long as I can, but tonight I have an in ring promo, and Ambrose isn't here tonight."

"Well... I've been asked a few times if I wanted to be at ringside. I always thought it was easier to just be back here, but I guess I could also help people from the ring. I guess I should get out there before the show starts."

Emily went out to ringside and told the main WWE doctor that she wanted to be at ringside. Emily was in awe at everything around her. She had never been out at ringside before. Once Raw started she could hear the entrance music, and she could hear and feel the roar of the crowd. She was actually a bit surprised when people started shouting at her. The people in the audience must have known who she was. They didn't know her name, but they had seen her before. They saw her when she destroyed Seth's car, and apparently when the WWE cameras found her backstage. The only thing was, no one was exactly sure who it was that attacked her. Everyone didn't really like Seth for turning on The Shield, but it seemed like more people believed that Bray was the one to attack Emily. Emily didn't know this at the time, but Michael Cole wanted to interview Emily to get her side of the story. Michael Cole was in the ring and he grabbed a mic and started talking.

"May I have your attention please... Could Ms. Emily Thomas please step into the ring?"

Emily was at ringside and she looked over into the ring, then a light started shining on her. Then she was being shown on the big screen.

Emily stood up from her chair and looked into the ring. Michael Cole spoke again.

"It's ok, could you please step into the ring Emily?"

Emily felt everyone's eyes on her, but she made her way into the ring.

"Thank you for joining us Emily."

Emily grabbed a mic and started talking.

"What's going on?"

"I wanted to ask you to come into the ring, because I had a few questions for you. I guess all of this started when we saw you destroying Seth's car. Then about two weeks ago there was a backstage brawl between Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt."

Michael Cole was going to continue when Seth's music hit and he came down to the ring. Emily didn't even want to see Seth and her eyes were wide with fear, she would have got out of the ring, but she was frozen with fear. She didn't say anything as Seth entered the ring. Seth had an arrogant smirk on his face and grabbed the mic from Emily.

"I'll take it from here Cole... you can just go back down to the announce table."

Michael Cole left the ring and went back to the announce table. Emily felt really uncomfortable and stood in the corner while Seth walked around the ring. The crowd was booing him as he started to speak.

"You look like you've seen a ghost Emily... relax, you look so uncomfortable. I think... it's time everyone knows what's going on. So... for anyone that didn't know... Emily and I used to date each other, then for whatever reason... she decides that she doesn't want to be with me anymore. I think I figured out why. It's because of Bray Wyatt isn't it? He threatened you didn't he? He was the one that told you to destroy my car."

Emily disagrees with what Seth is saying, but no one heard what she was saying because Seth took her mic.

"I was a little mad about it, but I was mainly concerned about you Emily. So you break up with me, because you say that someone else is better for you, but two weeks ago... I found you backstage... Bray had attacked you, and so I had to fight him off you. So now... this Sunday... at Hell in a Cell, I will go face to face with The Face of Fear himself, Bray Wyatt. Bray... he doesn't know what he wants... one minute he's attacking you..."

Emily is shouting at Seth.

"You're a liar!"

No one heard this and Seth continues.

"The next thing I know... he's trying to steal my girl from me."

"I'm not your girl!"

"No one can hear you Emily. You were attacked by Bray so you don't know any better, you think that you love Bray... but don't worry Emily... I know the real you is down there somewhere."

Seth now had Emily in the corner.

"Once I beat Bray at Hell in a Cell, I'm taking my girl back because I know... that deep down, you still love me. I know... how I make you feel."

Emily was backed into the corner and Seth had a smirk on his face and had his arms on the ropes on both sides of her head.

"I know... you still want me."

Emily's heart was beating at one hundred miles an hour out of fear. Seth was going to force a kiss on her when suddenly The Wyatt Family images flashed across the screen and the arena went dark. The arena was dark for a few seconds, and the next thing that everyone knew, when the lights came back up, The Wyatt family was in the ring, and they started attacking Seth. It was mostly Bray that went after Seth. Some people booed this because some of them actually believed what Seth was saying, but most people cheered Bray when they saw Bray pull Seth away from Emily, of course, most people just loved to see a good fight. Once Seth was pulled away from Emily, she got out of the ring and ran up the ramp. People still weren't completely sure if she was running from Seth or from Bray. Emily was at the top of the ramp, and watched the action from a safe distance. Seth fought back the best he could, but The Wyatt Family outnumbered him. Seth was on the ground laying helpless and Bray ordered Luke and Erick to pull him up. Bray grabbed Seth by his chin and made Seth look at him as he said something to him that nobody else heard.

"Stay... away from Emily!"

Bray then took Seth into his arms and hit Seth with Sister Abigail. He looked up towards the ramp and motioned for Emily to come forward. Emily came back down to the ring, Bray pointed to a mic and told Emily.

"Tell everyone what really happened."

Emily grabbed the mic and started to speak.

"What I wanted to tell everyone... was that it was Seth that attacked me, and Bray was the one that ran him off."

Bray ordered Luke and Erick to pick Seth up again. Bray told the announce team to get out of the way as he cleared the announce table. Luke and Erick had Seth up and Emily said something else to him.

"This is just the beginning... wait until Sunday at Hell in a Cell, you brought this upon yourself Seth."

Luke and Erick then picked Seth up and choke slammed him into the announce table breaking it into pieces. Emily was very satisfied with this and Bray also smiled as Emily started following The Wyatt Family up the ramp. People cheered this, they were thinking that she was Sister Abigail that Bray was always talking about. Now with everything that had just happened, she felt like she wouldn't have to worry about Seth anymore, and it was all because of Bray. There were still other thoughts going through her mind. Emily remembered her real brother's name, but never even met her real dad. Part of her wondered if she would ever meet him, or if he would even care if she really found him. Another thought going through her mind was about Bray. He had asked her about being his girlfriend, she was having second thoughts. She was afraid of what Seth would do if she started going out with Bray, and she was still somewhat afraid of being hurt. Seth wasn't really an issue anymore, but should Emily really take the risk? None of her other relationships had worked out. She wanted to be with Bray, but should she really take the risk and possibly end up hurting again? How were things between Emily and Bray now? Another good question was, did Bray even want to be with her anymore?"

Sister of The Shield

Chapter Twenty

Emily was glad that The Wyatt family showed up, Seth had a lot of nerve to come out with her in the ring. He had her cornered and who knew what would have happened if The Wyatt Family didn't show up. Bray was confident that he could handle Seth on his own, he just wanted to send Seth a message. He had Luke and Erick choke slam Seth through a table. He had his doubts that Seth would leave Emily alone just yet, but at least he slowed Seth down. Emily followed Bray backstage, she had a lot on her mind.

"Bray... I need to talk to you."

Bray sent Luke and Erick somewhere else.

"Go ahead boys, your work here is done."

Luke and Erick leave and Emily and Bray were left alone.

"What's on your mind?"

"I honestly had... no idea what was going on, I didn't know I was going to be part of the show. Michael Cole came out to the ring, and then the next thing I knew, Seth was coming out, and I was freaking out."

"Seth was not supposed to go out there... So when I saw Seth go out, I knew something bad was about to happen, so we came out as soon as we could. I'm glad we got out there when we did."

"He didn't even touch me."

"Well that means I'm doing my job."

"Bray... I've been thinking about what happened last week. I've had a lot of time to think... and calm down. I was really upset last week."

"I know... I realize that I may have asked you at a bad time. You were worried about Seth, and you still may be. Trust me Emily... while I'm around, Seth will not lay a hand on you. It doesn't matter to me if we're together or not, I'll be here for you... if you want me to be. Seth... is a bad guy... a real man would never raise his hand to hit a woman, or even think about hitting a woman. I have never hit a woman, and I never will."

"Thank you Bray, I just wanted to apologize for overreacting last week."

"You don't have to apologize to me for anything... You've been hurt, physically, mentally, and emotionally, I don't blame you at all for the way you were feeling."

"I just... didn't think about what I was doing. You... asked me out, and at the time, I said no, because I didn't want to be hurt again, but also because I was afraid of what Seth would do. I should have gave you a chance, I was worried about you being upset with me... I didn't hear from you all week so I thought you were upset with me for not giving you the answer you wanted to hear."

"No... I was never upset, I was just giving you the time and space that you needed. I guess... I got a little too friendly too soon."

"Well... I did think it was really sweet that you sat with me in the hospital, and when you kissed my hand."

Bray smiled at her.

"Every man should treat a lady properly. This day in age... romance is dead. People like Seth, they treat women as property, he things that a woman is something to own for his own selfish desires. Me... I'm a bit different."

Bray still wasn't sure if Emily wanted him around, but she smiled at him and spoke to him.

"I like different... You've been around for me at times when no one else has, and we've really started to get to know each other over the last month or so. I can't believe it's been a month since we first met..."

Emily was smiling, blushing, and looking down at the ground.

"I... really like you Bray... and if you still want me to be... I would love to be your girlfriend."

Emily seemed really happy and Bray was really excited about this, he had to stay as calm as he could and not break out into joyous laughter. He kept things simple and slow and kissed her hand again. Emily smiled at this and hugged him, he hugged her back but he was really surprised when Emily gave him a kiss on the cheek. Not everyone liked beards, but with Bray being the kind of man that he is, she couldn't really imagine him without one. She thought that beards made men look older, but Bray was only two years older than her. Bray could have easily crushed her if he hugged her too tight, but Emily found his hug to be gentle, warm, and inviting. She had been in a few relationships, but no one had really treated her the way Bray did. The relationships she had been in started out good, she had been hugged before, but something felt different about Bray. He had held her hand and now with him hugging her, something gave her that warm fuzzy feeling that she had never really felt before. They smiled at each other and finally let each other go, Emily was the first one to speak, she couldn't stop smiling and even laughed a little.

"I thought... you would give good hugs. Looks like I was right."

Bray laughs at this.

"You are something else Emily."

"So, it's official... we're together. We should set up a time for our first date, and find out what we're going to do. With you being a WWE Superstar, I'm sure that you're very busy."

"Not as busy as you think... I'm not always needed. I don't always have to show up for Raw or Smackdown, and I don't always have to show up on weekends, but as for now, with Roman being out, Seth and I seem to be the main focus. If you want to do something this week, we can do something Wednesday or Thursday."

"Ok, that sounds good. It doesn't have to be anything major yet. Is it ok if we take things slow?"

"Of course."

"I had an idea for something we could do, but I wanted to see what you thought of it first."

"What did you want to do?"

"Well, it doesn't have to be in the morning, I guess certain places do this anytime of day. I was thinking maybe we could get coffee, maybe some doughnuts, talk, and just enjoy each other's company."

"That sounds great Emily. Where do you want to meet, and what day and time do you want to do it?"

"Well, it doesn't have to be super early, but how about Thursday morning at ten? There is a new coffee shop in New Orleans called, Coffee Paradise. I hear that they make all kinds of coffee, even iced coffee."

Ok. That sounds great. I'll see you on Thursday morning at ten at Coffee Paradise."

"Awesome! I'm so excited! You have my phone number, it's ok to call or text me you know."

Bray laughs at this as he smiles at her.

"I'll keep that in mind."

Bray walks with Emily until she gets to her car.

"You walked with me all the way out to my car?"

"Yeah, to watch out for Seth you know?"

"Oh... right. Thank you Bray, and I'll see you Thursday."

"Ok, and I'll call you before then."

Emily gets in her car and waves goodbye to Bray before she drives off. This week had been a lot better than the past few weeks. It was Monday, and Emily didn't have anything to do until Thursday, she decided to call Roman's parents to see how they were doing, and to check up on Roman.

"Hey... I wanted to call you and see how you were doing."

"We're doing great Emily, how are you doing?"

"Better now. I've had a rough few weeks, but I've had help along the way. How is Roman doing?"

"He's getting better, and stronger every day."

Emily could hear a voice on the other side before Roman's mom continued.

"That was Roman, he said that he loves you, and he said that he will be back in the ring in about two months. He said he's been watching Raw, he wants to know what's going on between you, Seth, and Bray?"

Emily could have told them then, but she didn't really want to talk about it."

"Tell Roman that I'll tell him another time. I also wanted to call and talk to you about the papers that were on file about me at the orphanage. I remember... my real brother's name, but my real dad never even knew that I was born. My real brother's name was Matthew Thomas, does it say on file what my mom, and dad's real name is?"

"Your mom's name was Mary Thomas, and your dad's name is David Thomas."

"Ok, by any chance, did they also live in Pensacola, Florida?"

"No... I don't know if your dad still does, but at the time, he lived in Tampa, Florida when you were born. That's all I know sweetie. I'm sorry."

"No, it's ok. Thanks for telling me. I'll talk to you later ok? Tell everyone that I said hello, and that I love them."

"Ok. I love you Emily."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Emily hung up the phone. It seemed like with Bray around, her thoughts and worries about Seth happened less and less. She was glad that she finally decided to give Bray a chance and couldn't wait to go out with him, but at the same time, she was curious as to if her real brother Matthew remembered her, or if he told her real dad that she existed. She wondered if they still lived in Tampa, Florida, and if she would ever find them.

(To be continued. What's going to happen next? Thanks for reading. Review.)