• Advertisement

Mind Defenders

So Sejima

Yup, this is the official title to the preview I linked in the story contest, link to the first chapter

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12815-snowcember-ball-spin-off-war/&do=findComment&comment=743842

As I said before, basically this is an origins story first, but to what, it's too early to say, although it is guessable. Chapter 2 isn't going to play too much of an important part until later on. That should be out December 31st or New Year's Day. ;)

• Like 1

OK yeah I know this is a short chapter and all but I've been caught up way more with school and break it was the worst timing for a weekend debut that I wanted for new episodes so yeah I have to split this into 2 parts, I've had to revise a lotta stuff in the little time I've had, so this one should be far shorter than the rest of them. Consider this one a real kickstarter, and it has some VERY OBVIOUS FORESHADOWING, seriously, I made it intentionally obvious here. :P

Chapter 2: Nightmares and Visions: Part 1: Unexpected Returns

Location: SpongeBob’s Dream Realm, December 19th, Time: 2:41 AM

French Narrator: “Well lookee here, now we get to dive into the yellow one’s deepest secrets and see his thoughts on the events from yesterday, now shall we?”

*The scene pans into a foggy day outside of Jellyfish fields, where SpongeBob is practicing for another karate session*

SpongeBob: “Phew, I’m beat for today. *Wipes off sweat* Well it’s about time to go to Sandy’s, just in case it starts to rain and all that even though I’m a sponge.” *awkwardly laughs then starts to walk, until something, or someone, stops him dead in his tracks* “Um, excuse me sir, but can you move, I have to go somewhere before it starts to rain and all.” *the figure doesn’t move, staring in the opposite direction, and then slowly turns around in a 90 degree angle, to reveal it’s…..*

Figure: Why hello SpongeBob, I’m here for my revenge, and to do something improbable that should’ve been done years ago.

SpongeBob: “Wait a minute...YOU TOO?”

Figure: “Yup, I’m back, and with more….” *another large creature...one with more fat than the first one*

SpongeBob: “YOU AS WELL!??!

Figure 2: “Guess who’s back in town, SquarePants?”

SpongeBob: “BUT BOTH OF YOU LEFT TOWN AND HAVEN’T BEEN SEEN AROUND HERE IN YEARS! WHY HERE, AND WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES WHEN I’M TRYING TO COPE WITH SOMETHING? *falls on his knees, and starts to whimper at the thoughts of what could happen to him*

Figure 1: “Well don’t start crying now, we haven’t even gotten to the part, of where we kick your butt, with help from another friend.” *reveals that he’s wearing a “bigger boot” from the first movie that has an adjusted size to fit, spikes show, and he rears back to kick*

SpongeBob: “AHHHHHHHHHHH!” *Suddenly wakes up, on the floor, with Plankton being caught in one of his pores, somehow still asleep and muttering something about the alphabet song and labs* Phew, just a bizarre nightmare, I won’t have to hear from those two again. *climbs back in bed, and resumes sleep*

What? I said it was going to be way shorter. :P