Contest  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Whose story is your favorite?

• "A Tom and Lou Christmas" by teenj12
    • "A Krusty Carol" by JCM
    • "Performance Review: Larry's Wonderful Christmas Time!" by 4EverGreen
    • "Beginnings" by Trophy

uJs6B2r.png

Yup, this is back again. The goal of this contest is to bring a little competition to the table with your spin-offs and stories. Here's what you'll do: 

• Submit a canon or non-canon written holiday/Christmas themed work involving the cast of SpongeBob in one way or another. If at least one SpongeBob character is not featured, you may not qualify. You may use an existing spin-off, or create a completely separate entry. 
  • Your creation must at least be 500 words. 
  • It must be something you have written, do not plagiarize someone else's work.
  • Post it in this thread by December 26, 2015 by 12pm EST.
  • Who will be voting? YOU! After December 26, a poll will be held to vote for the winner which will last until December 29. The winner will receive 2,000 doubloons, 20 rep points, and a free store item of choice.

Have fun, and let the games begin!  :kicking:

• Like 3

Link to Original Series.

A Tom and Lou Christmas

(Song starts. All I Want For Christmas Is You)

Evelyn and Tom can be seen dancing to music around Evelyn's house in Bikini Bottom, while decorating

Tom puts the finishing touches of their Christmas tree, and when he plugged in the lights, the entire tree lit up beautifully.

Evelyn, using a ladder, hung up the mistletoe and motioned for Tom to come kiss her under it.

"Come 'er, come get some of my holiday lovin'!" Evelyn said enthusiastically.

"I'm glad you're feeling the Christmas spirit. You have more than enough energy for the both of us." Tom smiled.

"Well, that's because you don't know what you want for Christmas yet. Or do you?" Evelyn questioned.

"Well, uhmm.." Tom stumbled, as they heard a knock on the door. 

(Music ends)

Tom stops the music and opens the door to see Lou.

"Lou!"  Tom lit up.

"Tom!" Lou said, as the two embraced in a hug.

"Lou, it's lovely to see you!" Evelyn said, as Lou walked in and hugged her too.

"You guys are getting all set up in here, aren't ya?" Lou asked.

"YASSS! It's Christmas. Please let my boyfriend know that." Evelyn said, looking at Tom.

"What's up, Tom? Not feeling the spirit?" Lou asked.

"Well now that you're here, I'm feeling much better. My best friend and my girlfriend in one room. What else could I ask for?" Tom smiled, putting his arms around both of them.

"Oh, sugar.." Evelyn said.

"What?" Tom asked.

"The cookies I put in the oven,..they have to be burning by now!" Evelyn said, rushing off.

"She's...still a bad cook?" Lou asked, laughing.

"Well...I love her for other things." Tom laughed.

"Ever since you moved out of our apartment to come live with Evelyn two months ago, I've noticed how more serious you guys have gotten." Lou said.

"Well, yeah..we've been dating a year. Still, some days I feel like I rushed into things by coming to move in." Tom said.

"Oh really?" Lou asked.

"I just don't want her to think we're going to be this life long happy couple. Things change, you know?" Tom said, looking at Lou intensly.

"Yeah, totally." Lou said, as Evelyn returned to the room.

"How are the cookies?" Lou asked.

"Don't ask." Evelyn said.

"Too bad, I just did." Lou smiled.

"Ughh, they're a mess." Evelyn said.

"Well I should get going, since I'm meeting with Scooter." Lou said.

"Scooter? For what?" Tom asked.

"Uh, just stuff..hang out stuff." Lou said, kind of dodging.

"Okay." Tom said.

After Lou walked out, Evelyn motioned for Tom to come sit on the couch with her.

"Hey, umm...I just wanna say that the past two months we've been living together has been amazing. I really wouldn't trade it for the world." Evelyn said.

"Well, two summers ago, me and Lou actually explored the entire world...and I wouldn't trade you for it either." Tom said, kissing Evelyn.

"Tom, I...I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Evelyn said, looking into his eyes.

"Ah..I mean..me too." Tom said, with a lack of sincerity.

"Good! Then we should..." Evelyn smiled, getting up to examine the Christmas tree.

------

Lou and Scooter met up at the Salty Spitoon.

"I ordered us two drinks. So are we ready to discuss the next step?" Lou asked.

"Yes, yes, sir...I am READY to buy your apartment." Scooter said.

"Are you sure you've found stable work, Scooter?" Lou asked.

"Pshhh, totally! I work at the mall now!" Scooter said.

"Okay, then you should be able to keep up with the rent after all." Lou said, pulling out a lease transfer agreement. 

"Wait, have you told Tom yet that you're moving from Bikini Bottom to Radell?" Scooter asked.

"No! And you're not gonna tell him either. I wanted to lay it on him after the holiday." Lou said.

"So you're moving after Christmas?" Scooter asked.

"Yeah." Lou said.

"Why are you moving again?" Scooter asked.

"I got offered a news reporting job in Radell. Pays serious money." Lou explained.

"Wow, how'd you get that offer." Scooter asked.

"Remember that I traveled nearly the entire sea two summers ago. I have friends in high and far places." Lou started, "specifically, famous newscaster, Jennifer Tinsley." Lou finished explaining.

"Well, I'm glad you'll be doing good for yourself, bro." Scooter said.

"Yeah, and come visit, any time!" Lou said, as their drinks finally arrived.
-------

The next morning, Tom was cleaning the snow off his anthropomorphic car, The Black Horror.

"Ugh, winter. The one season that reminds that I am a boatmobile." Horror said, groaning.

"Hey, until you have the put in the hard labor of cleaning snow off of you, don't complain." Tom said.

"I saw Lou stop by last night." Horror said.

"I thought you and the Pink Scream were out driving through empty parking lots." Tom questioned.

"We were going to, but we found out that she's pregnant." Horror said.

"Oh my Neptune! What?" Tom freaked.

"LOL, dude she's a FRIKKING boatmobile, how could she get pregnant? Dipstick." Horror said, ruffling Tom's emotions.

"Classic you, Horror." Tom said, rolling his eyes. 

"When's Evelyn going to-" Horror started.

"-DON'T you dare say the P word." Tom interrupted.

"Bad enough that she basically implied last night that she wants to get married." Tom mentioned.

"She did? Ooh, run for the hills. She's trying to trap you. I'm telling you, she'll pull the P-card next..." Horror said.

"Shut up. I love Evelyn." Tom said.

"I haven't noticed lately." Horror said.

"Excuse me?" Tom asked.

"It's been clear to me that you've been miserable living with her. You miss the fun of living with Lou, and being out on the road." Horror concluded.

"What are you saying?" Tom asked.

"Evelyn wants this cookie cutter, home for dinner, nuclear family type of thing with you, but your natural inclination is having a 'good' time, being wild and free on the road, and just generally throwing your hands in the air." Horror explained.

"Something...has been missing since I moved in with her. But, by getting married, maybe that will go away. My mindset will change!" Tom tried convincing himself.

"Ya, mebbe.." Horror said sarcastically.

--------

(Song starts. I Want To Dance With Somebody)
In his apartment, Lou sat somberly, looking at old pictures of him and Tom from their summer long road trip a year ago.

"Heh..I remember this one."  Lou says, sipping a root beer, staring at a photo that he and Tom snapped while in Atlantis.

"Doesn't the time fly?" Lou said.

(A knock on the door.) 

(Song ends)

"Tom? What are you doing here!?" Lou said after opening his door.

"I wanted to talk to you about something important." Tom said.

"Yeah, sure..come in. " Lou said, closing the door.

"Are those some of our photos from last summer?" Tom asked.

"That fateful summer indeed!" Lou laughed, handing the photos to Tom.

"Man, did we have so much fun." Tom said, shuffling through them. He looked at Lou with the two holding a glance for a while.

"..So, why'd you stop by?" Lou asked.

"..Uh...Oh yeah! I was...uhh, gonna tell you something. I want to get Evelyn a ring." Tom said.

"A ring? For Christmas? Why?" Lou asked.

"Obviously,...marriage." Tom said.

Lou snatched the pictures out of his hands. "I'm gonna put these back in the closet." Lou said.

After Lou returned, Tom questioned his opinion.

"Do you think I should marry Evelyn?" Tom asked.

"You should do what you want." Lou said, very dryly.

"Yeah, well, rings are expensive." Tom sort of giggled.

"Uhm, Scooter works at the mall, maybe he'd have some connections?" Lou said.

"Ah, interesting. Shall we see?" Tom inquired.

"Sure. I'd be happy to come." Lou said.

--------

The Black Horror entered into Evelyn's house.

"Horror! You're tracking snow! At least MY boatmobile has the decency to stay outside during winter." Evelyn said.

"I asked for some of that "oil-nog" about two hours ago." The Black Horror said.

"Sorry, I was busy wrapping some presents for my future husband!" Evelyn said.

"He proposed already?!" Horror blurted out.

"WHAT? HE'S GOING TO PROPOSE?!!!!" Evelyn got excited.

"Oh boy.." Horror said.

"You've already admitted it now! So tell me! Have you seen the ring? Is he out getting it now? Is it big? These are questions of the hour!" Evelyn said.

"Evelyn, calm down. He just recently realized the hints you've been dropping." Horror said.

"It's just, some days I feel me and Tom have this awesome thing going on and we're falling even deeper in love. Then, there are other days....where I feel like he's pulling away. Like his mind is somewhere else." Evelyn admitted.

"I see. The only thing you can do is trust that he loves you, even if you do tie him down a lot." Horror said.

"I do not! Tom chose to live with me. He chose a life with me." Evelyn expressed.

"Then you have nothing to fear, do you?" Horror said.

"Nothing to fear."  Evelyn smiled.

-------

Tom and Lou arrived at the Bikini Bottom Mall.

"Are you sure that Scooter works at the Jewelry Giant?" Tom questioned.

"Yeah! He told me over drinks the other night." Lou said.

"Well, you can get a head start there. I'm gonna go find the restroom." Tom said.

"Aight." Lou said, walking towards the Santa Claus Session at the mall.

"Aww, look at the little kiddies telling Santa what they want!" Lou thought to himself.

"..And that's all for this session! Tell your friends to stop by and come get their own lap time with Santa!" the faux Santa Claus said, with the session wrapping up.

"Wait...I recognize that voice." Lou said.

As Lou pushed through hoards of exiting parents and children, he eventually got toward the 'Santa Claus' and pulled his fake beard off.

"SCOOTER!" Lou said.

"Uh, LOU! What are you doing here!??" Scooter asked.

"I thought you worked at the Jewelry store! Me and Tom came here so you could get him a hook-up!" Lou said.

"None of the girls at that store are very attractive." Scooter said.

"No, idiot! A hook-up as in - not paying full price for an expensive ring." Lou said.

"Wait, Tom's going to propose?" Scooter asked.

"Yeah. On Christmas...to Evelyn." Lou said with a hint of anger.

"You don't sound too happy." Scooter said.

"I think he's making a mistake!" Lou admitted.

"You used to be one of Tom and Evelyn's biggest shippers." Scooter said.

"A relationship is one thing, but now marriage? That's a whole other ball game." Lou said.

"True." Scooter said.

"Scooter, this job is seasonal, how the heck are you going to be able to handle rent when you take my apartment?" Lou asked.

"Well you're not leaving until after the holidays, so that should give me time to find a stable job." Scooter said.

"Actually, you can take the apartment as soon as tomorrow." Lou said.

"What do you mean?" Scooter asked.

"I'm leaving tonight." Lou said.

"What? Why a total change in plans?" Scooter asked.

"I realized that I just wanna get started on this new chapter of my life already. I just wanna leave everything else in my rearview." Lou said, beating around the bush.

"Something's not right, Lou. I feel like you're running away." Scooter questioned.

"I AM running away. Not from something, TO something. My new life!" Lou smiled.

"Ya know, I've never been the smartest cookie, but even I can see behind the smile you're trying to hold together. You ARE running from something." Scooter told him.

"Yeah? Well I didn't ask for YOUR OPINION on MY life choices. Happy holidays, dudeee." Lou mocked, leaving the mall.

As Scooter headed to the restroom to take off his Santa stuff, he ran into Tom.

"Tom!" Scooter said, surprised.

"Hey! Did you run into Lou?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, but he left." Scooter said.

"Oh. Why?" Tom asked.

"Uh..stomach pains...??? Yeah, stomach pains." Scooter lied.

"Okay then.." Tom said.

"I know you came for a hook up though." Scooter said.

"Yeah, so do you actually work at the Jewelry store or are you really  faux Santa Claus feeding on the naiveness of little children?" Tom asked.

"Haha, nice one. Yeah." Scooter said.

Tom rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry though, I'm cool with a lot of people in this mall. I can get you a nice ring, half the price." Scooter said.

"Good. I'm trying to make Evelyn my....my wife...I guess." Tom said.

"You don't sound too sure." Scooter said.

"Well I am, so get me the hook-up." Tom said, trying to convice himself.
--------

After buying the ring, Tom rode his car, The Black Horror to an empty parking lot.

"Tom, are we not heading back home?" Horror asked, speaking through the radio.

"I just...need a minute." Tom said, pulling out root beer and wallowing.

"What happened to Lou, he wasn't with you when you came back out of the mall." Horror asked.

"Lou apparently ditched me due to..'stomach pains'. Whatever." Tom said, pouring more root beer down his throat and thinking about how he feels in regards to proposing to Evelyn.

"I just...feel like something's missing, ya know?" Tom said.

"Tom, if you don't want to marry Evelyn.." Horror started.

"I DO!" Tom said, shedding a tear. "I HAVE to want to." Tom said, strongly.

"..'cause why wouldn't I?" Tom questioned.

"I don't have the answers." Horror said.

"That was rhetorical." Tom said.

-------

That next morning, Tom snuck into the house, hoping Evelyn was asleep. 

"TOM!" Evelyn shouted from the living room.

"Ev! Hey!" Tom said, looking wasted.

"WHERE were you? I've been up ALL NIGHT worrying about you." Evelyn said. "The last I heard is that Horror was gonna drive over to pick you up from Lou's." 

"Yeah, umm, me, Horror, and Lou ended up at the mall." Tom said.

"All night?" Evelyn asked.

"I needed to hang. I went to a parking lot and drunk a lot." Tom said.

"WHY would you do that, didn't you figure how WORRIED I'd be!?" Evelyn said.

"STOP TRYING TO TIE ME DOWN!" Tom shouted.

"WHAT are you talking about? Tom, I- " 

"-YOU just can't accept that I'm a wild card, and I'm ALWAYS gonna be one!" Tom kept at it.

"Why are you turning this on ME?!" Evelyn stated, starting to tear.

"I need to go!" Tom said, starting to walk out.

"Tom, no! I LOVE YOU!" Evelyn screamed, with tears pouring down her cheeks.

Tom shrugged her off his arm and exited the house.

Evelyn banged the door closed and sunk down, in tears.

-------

Without The Black Horror, Tom went over to Lou's.

"Lou?" Tom said, seeing men coming out of his apartment with big boxes.

As Tom went in, he saw Scooter who had bags and suitcases.

"Scooter? Where's Lou?" Tom asked.

"Oh shoot..I didn't want to have to tell you." 

"WHAT is it, Scooter?" Tom asked, looking furious.

"Lou left last night. He got a big time newscaster job in Radell alongside Jennifer Tinsley." Scooter started. "He took most of his things last night and hit the road. The rest is being delivered to him. Meanwhile, I'm moving my stuff in. He gave me the apartment." Scooter said.

"What? Why wouldn't Lou have told me any of this. That he was moving?" Tom asked.

"He wanted to wait until after Christmas to tell you, and to leave. But last night, he apparently had a change in mind and wanted to leave as soon as possible." Scooter revealed.

"Why would Lou just take off like that?" Tom questioned.

"I asked him what he was running from, but he got defensive." Scooter said.

"What I do know is that he was pretty beat up by the idea of you and Evelyn tying the knot."  Scooter continued.

"He was? I mean, I sort of got that impression too, but I didn't think anything of it.." Tom said, lost in thought.

"Wait, you think that's why Lou abruptly left?" Scooter asked.

"I.. I don't know.. I guess. I need to see him. That's why I-" Tom took  a breath. "-Why I came by." Tom said.

"Are you okay?" Scooter asked.

"NO! I'm NOT okay! Not without Lou here with me! I made a realization last night and now....now I can't even see him face to face." Tom said, frustrated.

"Well what are you waiting for?! Go chase the boy, silly!" Scooter encouraged Tom.

"You're right!" Tom said, hugging Scooter and rushing off. 

---------

The Black Horror and The Pink Scream were consoling Evelyn in the backyard.

"Evelyn, sweetie, he'll come back! I know it. He loves you." The Pink Scream said, Evelyn's own anthropomorphic car.

"But what if he doesn't!!!!!" Evelyn cried into her tissue.

"If you ever put me through something like this, I'll hunt you down." The Pink Scream whispered to The Black Horror.

"Uh..point noted, sweetums." Horror replied.

"It's cold, I'm gonna go inside and make some hot chocolate." Evelyn said.

"Evelyn.." Horror said.

Evelyn turned around, "Yes?"

"..Everything will work out the way it's mean to be...okay?" Horror stated.

"Thanks, Horror." Evelyn said, going inside.

"Well that couldn't have been more cryptic if you tried." Scream said to Horror.

"It wasn't cryptic, it was the truth. And that's what I tell. The truth." Horror stated. 

-------

Hours later, Evelyn was on her couch, still thinking about her fight with Tom earlier. She soon heard a knock on the door.

"Tom?" Evelyn thought, rushing to the door.

Opening the door, it was exactly who she thought.

"Tom! You came back to me!" Evelyn said, hugging him and pulling him inside.

"Ev, we need to talk..." Tom said as Evelyn shut the door.

"I know, we have some obvious relationship issues to work out." Evelyn said as Tom lead her to the couch.

"Evelyn, look,...I'm sorry about the way I've been the last few days." Tom apologized.

"Well, every couple goes through their ups and downs. It's natural and it's apart of growth!" Evelyn stated.

"And I'm sure that's true, but...I don't think that's the case here." Tom said.

"What do you mean? Tom, what are you trying to say?" Evelyn started to tear.

"I love you, Evelyn.." Tom started.

"Tom! Don't!" Evelyn's tears began pouring out.

"..But I    think we need to break up." Tom came out with it.

"But, why!?" Evelyn shrieked.

As Tom's own tears started to flow, he struggled to get out the words.

"Something's...something's missing." Tom let out.

"Is it me? Do you not love me anymore?" Evelyn asked.

"I'm ALWAYS going to love you, but I just realized that something else is in the way." Tom told her.

"Tom, I've always been the smart one. By something else, you mean...someone else." Evelyn gave a faint smile.

"Well, yeah, I thought that would be obvious." Tom said, giving a faint smile himself.

"Heh..we had a good run." Evelyn said.

"I'm sorry to do this on Christmas Eve." Tom said.

"I think it would of actually hurt more if you waited until after Christmas. I'm glad you respect me enough to be honest with me." Evelyn said.

"You are a force, Evelyn. You've always been and always will be." Tom complimented her.

"I know. I'll be fine, Tom." Evelyn assured him.

Tom and Evelyn kissed each other for the last time.

"I booked a flight, but I have to go now to make it." Tom said, starting to go upstairs to pack his things.

After a few minutes, Tom came back downstairs with a duffel bag and started on his way out the door.

"HEY, Tom.." Evelyn said, running to the door.

Tom turned around. "Yes?"

"I'll always love you too. Merry Christmas." Evelyn smiled.

Tom smiled and walked out.

As Evelyn closed her door, she thought fondly about her time with Tom and grinned.

-----------

The next morning was Christmas.

At Lou's former residence, we see Scooter spending the morning gulping down eggnog.

"Merry Christmas to me..." Scooter stated upon hearing a knock at the door.

Opening it, he saw Evelyn.

"Evelyn! Merry Christmas!" Scooter said as the two hugged.

"Merry Christmas! How's it been like settling into Lou's old residence?" Evelyn asked.

"Pretty good. So, I guess you know Lou's in Radell and that Tom took a flight there." Scooter said.

"Yeah, me and Tom broke up last night." Evelyn told him.

"I'm sorry." Scooter said.

"Oh, no, don't be. It hurts, but I don't feel down. Whenever I think about Tom, I always just feel happy. That's the type of person he was and that's how he always made other people feel." Evelyn stated.

"Yeah, Tom's a great guy." Scooter said

"So any life plans going forward?" Evelyn asked.

"Last night, I actually got a call from an acting agency in Bikini Bottom. You could be seeing me on the small screen pretty soon if all goes well!" Scooter said.

"Scooter, that's amazing! For me, I'm starting a Gymnastics Coach position at the Bikini Bottom University."

"Well we're both gonna be busy then!" Scooter laughed.

"Why don't you come over my place for Christmas today? Me and Horror could use at least one of our old friends. Plus, I'd hate to be a third wheel to Horror and Scream on Christmas!" Evelyn invited him.

"Sure, I'd love to." Scooter smiled, grabbing his coat, and walking out with Evelyn.

---------

(In the city of Radell)

In Radell, we see Lou sitting in the white-decorated living room of his new house. 

"Well Radell, look out. After the holidays, your new reporter is gonna take over." Lou said to himself, smiling. 

Suddenly, Lou heard someone coming in.

Turning around, he saw that it was Tom.

"Hey, buddy." Tom said. "Your door...was open."

"Tom..why are you here? Did Scooter tell you I moved to Radell?" Lou asked.

"He might've...mentioned that." Tom smiled. "Umm..I booked a flight last night and when I got in town early this morning, I got your address." Tom explained.

"Jennifer Tinsley told you, didn't she?" Lou questioned.

"I called her...managed to get her to tell me where you were staying. I just...I needed to see you." Tom said.

"I thought you'd be too busy sipping eggnog with Evelyn and planning your wedding date." Lou snarked.

"I ended things with Evelyn." Tom told him.

"What!?" Lou said, shocked.

"I realized that I was only hurting you - and myself." Tom said.

"I - I don't know what to say. You weren't hurting me." Lou insisted.

"..And you've never been a good liar." Tom laughed.

"Yeah, you're right." Lou blushed.

"Lou, I realized that I need you in my life. You're the reason I never fall too out of line, you're the reason that I try to be the best I can be, you're the reason that I'm not afraid to take on the world. Lou, you're literally the most important person in my life. Without you, I'm just NOT complete. I love you." Tom confessed.

Lou's face lit up with a huge grin.

"You're just smiling,..after I told you all of that." Tom laughed.

"When I'm around you, I have to smile. I can't really help it." Lou admitted.

Tom blushed.

"I am for the most part, a confined person. I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground, but whenever I'm with you, Tom....you lift me up, and suddenly, I'm not afraid to fly." Lou smiled.

"I love you too." Lou ended.

"Well now that we've established all that..., I got you a present." Tom said, handing Lou small wrapped box.

Lou opened it, to which he saw a shell shocker ring.

"I think I wanna marry you." Tom said.

"I do." Lou cried, putting the ring on his finger.

Tom and Lou embraced in a kiss and then a hug.

-------

(You're The Best Thing Plays)

Days later, we see Tom and Lou getting into a new boatmobile, heading out for News Years Eve.

"So, where should we go?" Tom asked, in the driver's seat.

"I don't know, babe. Anywhere!" Lou responded, grabbing Tom's hand. 

Without a place particularly in mind, Tom sped off down the road.

The End.

• Like 1

Here's the first chapter of my story, A Krusty Karol:

Chapter 1

Eugene Harold Krabs had been watching his phone with anticipation since the moment he entered his office. It was the last day of business before Krabs closed up shop for the holidays, and he couldn’t wait to hear from his darling daughter Pearl. She had just completed her first semester of college, and she told Krabs she’d call him as soon as her plane landed in Bikini Bottom. Krabs couldn’t wait to spend Christmas with his daughter since her leaving left a void that all of the money in the ocean wouldn’t fill. The lonely nights at home had taken a toll on the old crab, and he hoped Pearl’s return would put a spring back in his step.

Krabs’ heart nearly stopped when he heard the first ring, and he was quick to wrap his claw around the phone and pick it up.

“Pearl?” Krabs squealed.

Pearl didn’t sound nearly as excited as Krabs.

“Daddy, I’ve got some bad news,” she said.

Krabs frowned. “What happened?”

“The plane had to stop somewhere in Bass Vegas due to bad weather. I won’t be coming home tonight.”

“Will you at least make it home by Christmas?”

“I don’t know. It’s pretty bad out there. People are saying it’s the storm of the century.”

“Well…you just stay safe out there. Okay?”

“I will.”

Krabs hung up the phone, heartbroken.

“Storm of the century!” he huffed. “Out of all the years it could have happened, it had to be this one!”

Krabs looked at a photo at the corner of his desk of him and a female crab holding a baby whale, and he turned it over. He walked out of his office and saw that the restaurant was empty.

“Where are all me customers?” Krabs wondered.

“They’re probably Christmas shopping. Christmas is in three days, you know,” Squidward reminded him.

“All of those fancy malls with their fancy food courts are takin’ all of me business! To make up for the lost income, we’ll be working every day this week!” Krabs declared.

“Even Christmas?” SpongeBob peeked out of the kitchen window, concerned.

“Especially Christmas,” Krabs said. “I’ll be putting up posters everywhere. The Krusty Krab: Open even on Christmas day! Imagine all the extra money it’ll make me from the people too lazy to cook their own food during the holidays!”

“Your greed has officially gone too far!” Squidward shouted. “There is no way I’m working on Christmas! It’s bad enough having to work for you the other 364 days!”

“And 365 on leap years!” SpongeBob chimed in.

“Shut up, SpongeBob.”

“If you don’t come on Christmas, don’t bother ever coming to work again,” Krabs said.

“Gladly!” Squidward responded, throwing off his Krusty Krab employee hat and leaving the restaurant.

“Oh no! Squidward quit…again!” SpongeBob exclaimed.

“We’re better off without him,” Krabs said.

“I’m sorry, but he’s right. We can’t work on Christmas. I’m having my parents over and I was really looking forward to spending time with them,” SpongeBob said.

“Not you too! This is mutiny, is what it is! If I don’t see you here on Christmas, you’ll be spending the rest of the year in the unemployment line with Mr. Tentacles!”

“No! Please don’t do that! I’ll just have to tell my parents I’ll be coming in late that day.”

“Good!”

Krabs, feeling good about himself, returned to his office and spent the rest of the day listening to KRUM and counting money. Money, the one thing in Krabs’ life that was consistent, that never left him, that never betrayed him.

Krabs was still counting money in his room that night. Once he started to feel tired, he lay down on his hammock and began to close his eyes. Suddenly, his window flew open and the breeze caused Krabs to shiver. As he approached the window, a green mist came out of the floorboards behind him. He slammed the window shut, turned around, and saw the culmination of that green mist.

“The Flying Dutchman!” he gasped.

The Flying Dutchman cackled. “Here in the flesh! Well, not in the flesh, but you know what I mean.”

“Are you here to take me soul?”

“Nah. I’ve gotten enough headaches trying to do that. Right now, I’m here to warn ye. You’ve been a scrooge, Krabs, and it’s high time you paid for it!”

“Paid for it? How?”

“You will be visited by three – count ‘em – three spirits! One tonight, one tomorrow, and one the day after!”

“Can’t I just do them all at once?”

“No! That’s not how it works! After the spirits visit, you’ll be given a choice: change your nasty old ways or suffer the consequences!”

“Consequences worse than being haunted by ghosts?”

“Much worse!”

Krabs trembled as the Flying Dutchman’s scream echoed through the room.

“My work here is finished,” the Flying Dutchman continued. “Expect the first ghost when the clock strikes one!”

The Flying Dutchman disappeared in an explosion of green mist. Krabs rubbed his eyes, not believing what he had just seen,

“Spirits? What a load of barnacles,” he muttered, laying back down in his hammock and falling asleep minutes later.

• Like 1

Planning on a new series, it won't be around Christmas, but the origin story takes place during Christmas so yeah.....good enough isn't it? Well that stuff will kick off more in the later chapters to the origin story. :P

Also this is just a chapter 1 to the origin itself, after the origins is when the real story shall come in play, depending if I can think of revisions to it.

Document 1: Beginnings, Chapter 1: 

Date: December 18th, 2015, Time: 7:46 PM, one week before Christmas.

French Narrator: “Ah, winter. The beautiful snowflakes falling down ever so gently, kids frolicking out on winter break, and a time of year where most people are nice, some not however, onto that later. It is all quite a sight to see this day, but we’re here to see our little sponge friend, now aren’t we?”  *scene pans into SpongeBob’s house, where he’s wrapped in a blanket, on his couch and watching TV with Gary*

SpongeBob: “Sorry Gare Bear, I think I might have to hit the hay early tonight. I spent all day helping my parents set up the decorations for themselves, AND for practically all my other relatives. Having Stanley wasn’t exactly the best choice for Uncle Captain Blue’s house, even if he is starting to overcome his klutziness.” *flashback to Stanley almost burning the house down by adding too much wood in the fireplace and it almost spreading* “Yikes! That’s one way to keep warm. *lightly laughs while Gary just looks with a “Really, you almost get burned and you’re worried about freezing?” look* Ahehaheh-hummmmmmm. Well besides that I have to help Mr. Krabs tomorrow, not with just the Krusty Krab but his house too, since Squidward is touring in Ukulele Bottom reluctantly with Squilliam, and Pearl’s out of town for the week!”

Gary: *meows accordingly*

SpongeBob: “Well I think I’m off to bed-

Realistic Fish Head: “BREAKING NEWS! TERROR STRIKES THROUGHOUT THE TOWN! THERE ARE REPORTED MULTIPLE ATTACKS BY SUPERVILLAINS THIS NIGHT! NOW A LIVE REPORT FROM PERCH PERKINS!”

SpongeBob: “WHAT NOW!?!”

Perch Perkins: “Here I am standing here in front of the Chum Bucket, yes I repeat that, the Chum Bucket, where witnesses say that the villain Man-Ray has stolen all scientific equipment from here for his own use.”

SpongeBob: “MAN-RAY, HIM, HE’S OUT OF JAIL!??! “

Perch Perkins: “Yes, the Man-Ray, the one who finally managed to defeat our superheroes, Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy, and managed to even kill the former while blowing up their secret headquarters almost 7 months ago, has been let out of jail today, with a great bribe. We suspected the only one to be crazy enough to bail him out would be Sheldon J. Plankton, but that is not the case here, as is shown by the, well, destroyed building right behind me here. On top of that, right before they left on tour, musicians Squilliam Fancyson and Squidward Tentacles have been captured by the Dirty Bubble, who has been surprisingly quiet as all other villains, old and new thriving ones. We have a brief footage of the incident.” *The Dirty Bubble appears out of nowhere right before they board the bus, and swallows the two after disposing of their bodyguards, while Squidward rants on how everyone is finally realizing his talents, even his greatest rival, and he just gets stopped like this, representing his life, and Squilliam just stares with a blank expression* “Truly a terrifying sight here, we managed to ask Barnacle Boy his opinion.” *SpongeBob gasps in shock of seeing Barnacle Boy on TV, the first time he’s been seen since the funeral, since luckily everyone living at Shady Shoals escaped, with only 3 minor injuries*

Barnacle Boy: “It really is depressing, but there’s nothing I can do about it, ever since the Mermalair blew up, so did our gadgets, and costumes for the rest of the IJLSA, so to any sponges or starfish watching this, don’t even begin to think about that! Can I go back to the replacement retirement home now? I can’t stay up past my nap or it throws my whole sleeping schedule out the window, believe me, living with Mermaid Man can do that to you sometimes.” *the TV gets turned off in a rush as there’s a faint knocking on the door*

SpongeBob: “Who could that be? The Dirty Bubble for revenge?” *looks frantically for a good 15 seconds on his desk and grabs a pencil* “I’m ready! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” *door opens to reveal Plankton who screams as he barely avoids getting squashed*

Plankton: *on the ground* “WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING SQUARE HEAD! I came to ask if I could live here until everything gets sorted out, since we both have issues as I overheard the news report, which is why I assume you almost assaulted me, and on that note I can help with the Dirty Bubble at least.”

SpongeBob: *panting* “Phew…. it’s alright Gary, step off. *Gary slowly slithers away, looking at Plankton in the process* So you can defeat the Dirty Bubble?”

Plankton: *now standing up* “Well you would’ve right there if it were him, he should be easy, even if he does swallow you, he can still be popped from the inside. I never did know how he remained the number one villain if he can be defeated the easiest anyways.”

SpongeBob: “He can be really evasive of attacks, but yeah I always wondered that too, even after watching all the Episodes, Movies, Comic Series, TV Movies, Sequels to the movies, another show, the current show-” *gets cut off*

Plankton: “That’s besides the point, you let me stay here, I help you defeat the Dirty Bubble, maybe I can also make use of Sandy’s inventions to get my stuff back then defeat Man Ray, the only way otherwise would be Dennis, and I never got a report back from him, strange thing, he knows I would’ve let him try again.” *SpongeBob flashes back to the horror of near death*

SpongeBob: “Heh, don’t remind me about that whole incident please, you’ve already been forgiven for that considering the situation all of us were in.”

Plankton: “Oh fine fine, we’ll finalize things in the morning, and hopefully we can. *the two shake hands, and go off to bed. SpongeBob silently stares at the ceiling, wondering how this mess can be fixed, and almost lightly cries himself to sleep in fear, only staying silent to not wake up Plankton*

• Like 1

Here's chapter 2 of A Krusty Karol:

Chapter 2

Krabs was awoken by the sound of his window opening and closing. He squinted at the clock on the other side of the room. 12:58. The ghosts must be fashionably early, Krabs thought to himself. The window began to open and close faster as the hand of the clock moved to 12:59. Krabs began to feel unease. The opening and closing of the window matched the ticking and tocking of the clock until the big hand and little hand were both on the 1 and the window shut close firmly.

“That’s it? I ain’t afraid of you ghosts!” Krabs shouted.

“Well, that’s good to hear, ‘cause we’ll be spending a lot of time together,” the Ghost of Christmas Past, who was now floating besides Krabs, said.

Krabs nearly rolled out of his hammock. “Are you the visitor Dutchie predicted?”

“The one and only! Come on! I have some things to show you!”

“While I’d love to, I should really get going back to sleep.”

“Nonsense!”

The ghost grabbed Krabs’ arm and took him towards the window, which opened again just for them.

Krabs panicked. “Are ye insane?”

“Nope,” the ghost said as they jumped out the window and found themselves in a primitive version of the Krusty Krab.

“Hey, this is the first year me restaurant was open!” Krabs realized. “There’s Squidward at the register and Jim behind the grill! There are also some wintery decorations. This must be right before we closed for Christmas.”

“Yeah, remember when you did that?” the ghost quipped.

A young, female crab walked into the restaurant. Krabs’ eyes widened.

“Can it be?” Krabs whispered.

“Welcome to the Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty. May I take your order?” Squidward said with a lack of enthusiasm.

“I just want a salad, thanks,” the woman said.

“I’m afraid I don’t know what that is,” Squidward replied.

“You don’t know what a salad is?” The woman scoffed. “I’d like to speak to the manager, please.”

“Krabs!” Squidward called out.

“What’s wrong, me bucko?” A younger Krabs peeked out of his office.

The old Krabs jumped at the sight of his younger self. “Man, I’ve really put on weight since then.”

“What kind of place are you running here?” the woman asked the bewildered young Krabs.

“Whaddya mean?” the young Krabs said.

“I’ve never heard of an eating establishment that didn’t sell salads.”

“What’s a sal-ad?”

The woman rolled her eyes. “You know what? Forget it. A friend recommended this place to me, but it obviously doesn’t have its act together yet. Thanks for nothing.”

The woman began to leave, but the younger Krabs was quick to stop her.

“Wait a minute, wait a minute. What’s yer name?” he asked her.

“Becky. Why?”

“I feel like we got off on the wrong foot, Becky. The last thing a new restaurant like this one needs is bad word o’ mouth. You tell me what’s in this salad, and I’ll have one made special for you.”

“Really? Th-thanks.”

“Squidward! Jim! Go home!” the young Krabs demanded. “I’ll take it from here!”

“You don’t have to tell me twice,” Squidward said, stepping out of his boat.

“I guess Christmas break is starting early for us, huh, Squid?” Jim said, folding up his hat and walking out of the kitchen.

Suddenly, Krabs and the ghost were in the living room of an apartment.

“Huh? Where are we? Or more appropriately, when are we?” Krabs asked.

“Don’t you remember? It’s your old apartment,” the ghost responded. “One year later. Your first Christmas with Becky as husband and wife.”

“Oh, yeah.” Krabs smiled. “That was after the wedding me and Becky had in the summer. We had only been dating for a couple of months before that, but we knew it was love and we didn’t want to put it off any longer. One of the happiest moments of my life.”

The younger Krabs and Becky walked out of their bedroom.

“Okay, Eugene, it’s finally Christmas. Can you tell me what you got me now?” Becky asked.

“Close your eyes.”

Becky closed her eyes, and the young Krabs took out a necklace made out of pearls. He put it carefully over her head.

Becky giggled. “Can I open my eyes now?”

“Yes.”

Becky opened her eyes, and when she saw the pearls around her neck, she almost stopped breathing.

“These must have cost you a fortune!” she said.

“Every penny was worth it to see that on you. Pearls for my pearl,” the young Krabs said.

The older Krabs started to tear up. As he blinked the tears away, he watched the room change into one at a hospital. The younger Krabs was crying now, too, sitting next to a hospital bed containing Becky.

“Of course,” the old Krabs said. “Follow up my best Christmas ever with my worst Christmas ever. The same disease that kept me wife from having children took me wife that night. Pearl was so young when we adopted her that she doesn’t even remember her mother.”

“Please don’t go,” the young Krabs managed to choke out. “I don’t want this to be the last Christmas we have together.”

Becky held Krabs’ claws in hers. “It won’t be. I’ll always be with you and Pearl in spirit.”

“One spirit I’d actually like talking to,” the old Krabs said.

“Hey! I’m right here!” the ghost reminded him.

“I know.”

The young Krabs wiped away his tears. “I’ll make sure to raise her right. Pearl, I mean. I’ll make sure to make you proud.”

“I know you will,” Becky said before going into a fit of coughing.

“I can’t take any more of this,” the old Krabs said. “I want to go back. I want to go back!”

“Very well,” the ghost said. 

Krabs was back in his room a moment later. Despite feeling anxious about what he’d been though, he had no trouble falling back asleep, and he wouldn’t wake up until just before 1 the next night, just in time to meet his second visitor.

• Like 1

I wanted time to make my Christmas Special, and I didn't want to rush it. But I think the time invested was worth it. This is my Christmas submission, and a new "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode; a very SPECIAL Performance Review, starring Larry the Lobster, and featuring OTHER "Spongebob Squarepants" characters. I hope you enjoy the first part of this special as much as I did writing it. Enjoy! /

A special Christmas opening of the “Total Cartoon Global Cruise-Performance Review” plays, with snow falling over the clips from the past episodes, and blinking, colored Christmas lights surrounding the screen. /

Angelica angrily says: “Unless EVERYBODY wants to go home in BODY bags, they BETTER NOT vote me OFF!!!!” / Angelica angrily says: “At LEAST not ALL of you are TOTAL sell-outs!!!!” / Stimpy happily says: “There's a better than 7/20 chance that I could win $2,777,500!” / Chameleon says: “To quote Mad Dog Hoek, BOOM-BOOM!!!!” / Phoebe yells: “Put a SOCK in it!!!!” / Bulma says: “I'm basically a female version of Thomas Alva Edison, but FAR more attractive!!!!” / Spongebob angrily says: “I cannot BELIEVE Tigress HONESTLY thinks that I am hands down, the most USELESS contestant on the face of this GAME!!!! In those EXACT words!!!!” / Tigress says: “I apologize for...hurting your...WHATEVER!!!!” / Stanley says: “Please don't let me be GONE!” / Tigress angrily says: “Who SAID that I have ANGER issues?!!!” / Sniz says: “The REAL Guano is now a member of Team Adversity!!!!” / Marlene shouts: “Christmas in JULY!!!!” / Craig groans: “I have no more feeling LEFT in my BODY!!!!” / Harvey gasps in shock: “I thought I was doing so well!” / Stanley nervously asks: “Can you position us somewhere...NOT in the middle of a raceway?!!!” /

Super Chum shouts: “I cannot dedicate myself to this game show!” / Bulma says: “I'm too PRETTY to be killed!” / Suzie angrily says: “Unless you straighten UP and ACT like the Otto Rocket I KNOW and LOVE, you can consider the BOTH of us OFFICIALLY OVER!!” / Sniz says: “Guano clearly can't continue.” / Bulma sarcastically says: “Compared to ME, everybody else is DUMB and UGLY!!!!” / Marlene says: “Bulma leaving would make ME happy!” / Otto yells: “I'm SORRY!!!!” / Zim says: “Where I'm going, I don't NEED no roads!!” / Keswick says: “Just avenge me, guys. That's all I ask.” / Bulma sarcastically says: “I am SO scared...is what I WOULD say if ANY of you were an ACTUAL threat to me!!!!” / Angelica screams: “I get to STAY, PLAY, and WIN!!!!” / Zarbon hollowly says: “You have no idea, NO idea how powerful Freeza can be!” / Kaput shouts: “MOLES?!!! I'm allergic to MOLES!!!!” / Angelica screams: “I WANT A DIVORCE!!!!” / Oonski says: “Go ahead and GET rid of me!” / Dai Shi evilly says: “Freeza was COMPLETELY destroyed!!!!” / Captain Retro says: “I don't GIVE away parkas to any DRAGON ladies!!!!” The scene switches to Angelica breathing FIRE onto Taotie!!!! / Globitha happily yells: “I'm a MEMBER of the DEFAULT family!!!!” / Dudley says: “The BRAT is gone!!!!” / Zarbon says: “Your evil ends NOW!!!!” And Zarbon completely DESTROYS Dai Shi! / Sniz says: “Both Angelica Pickles and Otto Rocket are clearly too badly damaged to continue on in the game.” / The clip footage ends, and the words “Total Cartoon Global Cruise-Performance Review”, make a fancy exit off-screen.

“Performance Review: Larry's Wonderful Christmas Time!” The episode starts up properly, and it opens up on a fully Christmas decked out feast of light and decorations, in the Performance Review Room! And suddenly, who should drop down from the sky, except a big guy who's ALL red?!!! Larry says: “Ho-ho-ho!!!! Merry Christmas!!!! No, I'm not Santa! The guy's busy! He's got a list, and he needs to check it twice, find out who's naughty, nice, and all that stuff! However, Eliza and Darwin wanted this Performance Review off to spend time with their Wild Thornberry family, and we felt obligated to agree! Luckily, I was in a generous mood, and decided to do guest hosting duties for a very special Christmas related performance review! Joining me for this hour of yuletide fun and merry making activities, are some special non-returning contestants from season one and two, and some eliminated contestants from THIS season! Roger Plotz, Ren Hoek, Ricky and Stimpy Jr., Aang the Avatar, Treeflower, Jimmy Neutron, Patty Mayonnaise, Lil Deville, Sandy Cheeks, Judy Funny, Haggis McHaggis, Pearl Krabs Barracuda Star, Fanboy, Kitty Katswell, Twister Rodriguez, and Dib Bitters! Plus, we've got a whole lot of eliminated contestants to catch up with, since we had our LAST Performance Review! Here to help us catch up, is everybody's favorite blond Fairy starlet...in her own MIND at least, is BLONDA!!!!” And Blonda comes floating down, in a very graceful manner, to the tune of “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies,” actually DRESSED like a Sugar Plum Fairy! Larry asks: “Uh...overdoing the holiday theme a bit, or MUCH?!!!”

Blonda asks: “Why shouldn't I be dressed for the occasion? After all, I FINALLY won a ZAPPY award! And it's MINE!!!! All MINE!!!! But seriously, Santa? Put me on your 'Nice' list this year! I've been a GOOD girl for like, almost...ten whole DAYS!!!!” Ren asks: “You think that's all it takes?! It takes a lot more than that, believe in ME!” Blonda eyes Ren, but she looks toward the in-house audience. Blonda says: “Ordinarily, I'd say something SNARKY about that, but I'm going to let it slide in honor of the great show we're going to be having today, even if Eliza isn't around to enjoy it! Will we be getting Mila Kunis instead?!!!” Larry rolls his eyes and says: “You're STILL on that kick?!” Blonda chuckles sheepishly and says: “Old habits die hard!” Larry says: “Well, sad to say, Mila Kunis was WAY too expensive for this show; we've already had to spend a BUTT LOAD of cash just to get everything that we've already gotten for THIS season! Song rights and anime animation aren't exactly CHEAP, you know! Luckily, we managed to find a famous, celebrity woman who will work for almost nothing! Our special guest star today, is Mrs. Claus herself; Nicole Sullivan!!!!” And Nicole Sullivan walks on-stage, to very loud applause, dressed as a young, HOT, Mrs. Claus! Nicole says: “Thank you! I'm comedienne/actress Nicole Sullivan! You probably DON'T remember me from my recurring role on King of Queens, or my starring role on Clone High U.S.A.; because, even I don't remember THAT last one, and I was supposedly ON it!!!!” Blonda suspiciously asks: “What's SHE doing here?!!!” Larry whispers to Blonda, and Larry says: “We HAD to have her ON!!!! She was the ONLY celebrity within our price range, not to mention, the ONLY celebrity available on such short notice!”

Blonda says: “You could have just asked ME, and SAVED like, a $100!” Nicole says: “For YOUR sole information, I'm getting PAID $4,000 for this guest spot!” Blonda asks: “WHAT?!!! That's $3,000 more than MY starring gig! What makes you so special?!” Nicole says: “Oh, THAT'S right! I forgot, you live in La-La Land! Let me fill you in! I starred on FOUR seasons of Kim Possible; I starred on TWO seasons of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command; I starred on SIX seasons of MadTV, and I'm the ONLY actress whose career WASN'T ruined by having STARRED on that show; hate to break it to you, Alex Borstein!” Blonda asks: “And that makes you famous?” Nicole says: “More famous than YOU, that's for sure!” Blonda grits her teeth and gets red in the face, but she poofs up a paper bag, and to herself, Blonda says: “Take deep breaths, DEEP calm breaths, and let it go!” And Blonda breathes like CRAZY into her paper bag! Larry says: “Anyways, it's time to announce the contestants who we have the pleasure of interviewing tonight on our Christmas edition of the Performance Review! Nicole?” Nicole says: “I'm on it! Sway-Sway the Breadwinner!” Larry says: “Harvey Beaks and Craig Slithers!” Nicole says: “Stanley S. Squarepants!” Larry says: “Super Chum and Guano!” Nicole says: “Invader Zim AND Keswick!” Larry says: “Kaput and Oonski the Great!” Nicole says: “Otto Rocket!” Larry says: “Last, and DEFINITELY least; Angelica Pickles!!!!” Blonda chuckles and says: “That's ONE girl who will be getting COAL in her stocking!”

Despite her comment, everyone looks at Blonda strangely. Blonda asks: “WHAT?!!! I'm just SAYING what everyone is THINKING!!!!” Aang says: “Come on! That's not COOL! Angelica is in a LOT of extreme PAIN right now, and she just got THROUGH being possessed by an evil being! Believe me, I KNOW what being possessed by an evil being feels like!” Pearl adds: “And F.Y.I., it's not pretty if you're on the RECEIVING end of that evil!” Blonda says: “Well, it's just my personal opinion, that Angelica only has herself to blame for this situation. She LET Dai Shi talk her into letting herself get possessed by him; she FOOLISHLY decided to TRUST Dai Shi in sharing HER body; and Angelica even FOOLISHLY thought she could CONTROL Dai Shi! I mean, if Angelica CAN'T even handle Dai Shi, what hope would she possibly have against FREEZA?! Thank goodness HE isn't alive anymore!” Nicole, unsure, says: “Well, I'll take your word for it!” Larry says: “Finishing off a romantic tour of the world with his significant other, we've got our first guest! He's tall, he's green, he's feathered, and he wears blue! And of course, I'm talking about the deliverer of bread, named, Sway-Sway!” And the Rocket Van zooms in, and makes a PERFECT landing on the stage! Both Sway-Sway and Jenny get out! Nicole says: “WOW!!!! I wasn't informed we would be having any additional guests!” Larry says: “It's Christmas! We should expect these kind of surprises!” Blonda says: “Speaking of surprises; now that Eliza and Darwin aren't here to say, 'no,' it's time to unveil MY special surprise!”

Treeflower asks: “You AREN'T going to do what I THINK you are going to do, are you?!!!” Blonda says: “That all depends! I call it, 'Hot or NOT; Truth or Mistletoe Edition!!!!'” And a bell filled with mistletoe dangles over Sway-Sway and Jenny. Blonda says: “Normally, I'm all for painful harm causing funny laughter from the audience, but, I need to stay on the 'Nice' list. So, I thought I'd COMBINE the game from LAST season, with the game from THIS season! The three of us will ask you questions, and for every thing you say that is true, you get to kiss each other!” Jenny asks: “And what if we lie?” Blonda says: “No penalty! 'Nice' list!” Sway-Sway says: “I can do this!” Larry asks: “Does it bother you that your show; Breadwinners, gets criticized as much as it does?!” Sway-Sway says: “As a matter of fact, it does! In my honest opinion, Teen Titans Go!; SUCKS much worse!” Nicole says: “That is true! Kiss!” (SMOOCH!)

Blonda asks: “Does it surprise you that Oonski the Great has turned out to be the biological father to Daggett Doofus Beaver?” Sway-Sway says: “Honestly, it does. I knew Oonski was a Viking Beaver, but I never figured HIM for a louse! Just goes to show that sometimes, you don't always KNOW a guy the way you think you do!” Nicole says: “True again! Kiss!” (SMOOCH!) Nicole says: “One last question; do you believe Buhdeuce has the skills to make it past the team merge?” Sway-Sway says: “Personally, I believe that my right-hand duck has the skills to surprise everyone! I think he might even go all the way to the top!” Nicole says: “Surprisingly, true! Kiss!” (SMOOCH!) Jenny says: “Before we take our seats, I just want to announce that me and Sway-Sway are now engaged!!!!” Roger says: “WOAH!!!! Lucky!” Judy says: “Amazing!” Jimmy says: “Totally far out!” Nicole says: “Let me be the first to wish you, 'Congratulations.' Let me know if you need a performer for your wedding! I'm VERY available!” Blonda rolls her eyes and says: “Desperate, much?” Nicole says: “Not ALL of us are immortal Fairies like YOU, if you keep that in MIND!” Lil says: “Ooh, BURN!!!!” Larry says: “That will do. Go and take your seats, now.” And Sway-Sway, hand in hand with Jenny, take their seats next to Twister! Twister says: “Sway-Sway, you have got MAD dating skills! Care to teach me a trick or two?” Sway-Sway says: “You're on your own, there!” Twister snaps his fingers and says: “Darn it!” Nicole says: “Our next interviewing feature is a two for one special!” Larry says: “Two guys got eliminated in the same episode! Check it out!”

Clip footage rolls of the two, eliminated contestants. Nicole says: “One was a young, eight year old, blue feathered duck, leaving the comforts of his own show for the VERY first time!” Larry says: “The other was a green snake, best friends/soulmates with Sanjay, and talented in multiple areas, even without the use of hands, arms, feet, or legs!” Nicole says: “The only thing they have in common, besides being animals you might find in the forest, is the fact that they were BOTH eliminated in the VERY same episode!” Larry says: “Harvey Beaks was BETRAYED by the devious Taotie! He crafted a plan to get Harvey Beaks out of the game, and Bulma convinced EVERYBODY to go along with the demented plan!” Nicole says: “Harvey Beaks might have gotten the boot off, but he was determined that he and the popularity of his own show, would go on and on! Speaking of, if his show EVER needs a reliable guest star, I'm VERY available!” Blonda angrily shouts: “Do you HAVE to say that every FIVE minutes?!!!” And Blonda quickly clasps her hands over her mouth, but in complete futility! (Confessional) Blonda says: “What am I DOING?!!! I'm letting some...MORTAL, get under my skin!!!! Santa, that was a moment of WEAKNESS! Don't dock me BROWNIE points for this! I need to keep up my Zappy winning streak!” (End Confessional)

Blonda nervously says: “We can just edit out my out of character transgressions; RIGHT?!!!” Larry says: “No can do! In order for everyone here to be judged FAIRLY, by Santa, this episode goes out COMPLETELY unaltered from WHATEVER we record; naughty OR nice!” Blonda holds up her right hand, over her heart, and says: “Than I pledge myself, that I will have no more freak-outs on this episode, starting now!” Nicole says: “Because heaven knows, you can REALLY freak out just by being YOU!!!!” Blonda flies off-screen, and loudly screams: “AHHH!!!!” Than Blonda flies back on-screen, and says: “I mean, starting NOW!!!!” Larry says: “And Craig Slithers, despite only having a tail, two eyes, two nostrils, a mouth with some fangs, and a VERY long neck/stomach, Craig did pretty well for a snake!” Nicole says: “But in the end, a snake is just a snake, no matter HOW nice he is!”

Blonda asks: “HEY!!!! How come YOU are acting so sarcastic and snippy? Aren't you worried about the Naughty list?” Nicole says: “HELLO!!!! In case you've forgotten, I WAS a star of MadTV for six seasons STRAIGHT! I get an automatic pass to the nice list for THAT!” Larry says: “You, Aries Spears, Debra Wilson, Michael McDonald, AND Bobby Lee for being in the six season and plus club!” Nicole rolls her eyes and says: “Don't remind me! Anyways, Craig Slithers game came undone during the Pisa Pizza Panic! Try saying THAT five times fast!” Larry says: “When the conveyor belts broke, Craig panicked, and started chowing down on the unfinished pizzas that slipped by Team Retro. Although this helped Team Retro stay professional as pizza finishers, it did help cost Team Retro a victory! And because Captain Retro made a deal with Team Adversity, the rival team, in exchange for winning, would take out the weakest member of Team Retro.” Nicole says: “And henceforth, it was Sayonara Town for Craig Slithers, out of the game!” And the clips end! Larry says: “And now, for your viewing pleasure, please give a hearty round of applause, to Harvey Beaks and Craig Slithers!” The spotlight pans to Larry's right, but neither of them emerge from either side of the stage! Patty asks: “I wonder what gives?” The answer comes from high above the stage, as Harvey shouts: “BANZAI!!!!” And swinging in WITH Craig Slithers, who is acting like a grappling hook, Harvey swings around like a wild child. But the audience is surprised by HOW wild Harvey is, because he's TOTALLY nude!!!! Harvey and Craig jump on the empty couch, to ROUSING applause!!!! Harvey says: “And Foo said that I wouldn't have the NERVE to use Craig like a grappling hook, to swing on in here NAKED!!!! He so owes me $20!!!!” Blonda shouts: “SISTER?!!!” Wanda poofs in and says: “You called?!” Blonda says: “Please clothe the naked boy.”

Wanda asks: “What's the matter? Can't do it yourself?!” Blonda grits her teeth, and very tense, Blonda says: “I'm TRYING to stay on the NICE list!!!!” Wanda says: “It might be MORE nice if you did the job yourself! It would show some USEFUL charity!!!!” Blonda raises her wand, and POOFS Harvey into a green elves outfit! Blonda notices Wanda's look, and Blonda asks: “WHAT?!!! You told me to DRESS him! Not HOW to dress him!” Harvey says: “No worries! This is COOL! I've always WANTED to be dressed like an elf at least ONCE!!!!” Blonda gasps with triumph and says: “I did a GOOD job! I'm making PROGRESS!!!!” Wanda says: “Statistically speaking, you were BOUND to make some SOONER or later!” And Blonda, with a no nonsense look, raises her wand again. Wanda, warning, says: “Blonda, don't even THINK about doing what I think you're going to--.” But Blonda poofs Wanda away before Wanda can finish, and Wanda ends up all the way down at the SOUTH pole, with NO wand and only a yellow parka to keep her warm! Wanda, startled, says: “DO!!!! OOOH, you are GOING to be in SO much trouble when I get BACK!!!!” / Back in the studio, Blonda says: “Sorry, but I'm GOING to stay on the NICE list, and I can't DO that if you WILLINGLY try to provoke me into being ANGRY!!!!” Larry seriously asks: “Blonda, WHERE did you SEND her?!!!” Blonda shrugs and says: “How should I know?!!! I just sent her to the most remote location on Earth! I have NO idea where THAT is, but no matter WHERE it is, I wished for Wanda to be perfectly dressed upon arriving there! That IS what being NICE is about!” Nicole says: “If you were REALLY trying to be nice, you shouldn't have sent Wanda away, and without her wand, I might add!” Blonda says: “It's a HEALTHY precaution! I just need to keep Wanda away, LONG enough for me to secure my place on the Nice List! And F.Y.I., Santa? On the top of my list, I want 26 brand NEW episodes of The Fairly Oddparents; preferably to guest star ME, and with a female god-child!!!!” Sandy suddenly loses it and screams: “Crazy LADY, cut it OUT!!!!”

And everyone gasps in shock at Sandy!!!! Larry asks: “What was THAT all about?!!!” Sandy sweats and says: “I don't know. Although, I am eight months in with being pregnant. Spongebob and I are going to become parents any day now, so, I guess I'm just nervous being here!” Lil says: “You TOTALLY didn't have to AGREE to come here, you know!” Sandy says: “But I WANT to be here, to help you celebrate the Christmas season! Could I call myself a good girl otherwise?” Treeflower says: “I admire Sandy for her persistence! She's tough all the way!” Blonda, bored, says: “Can we get on with this, please?” Larry says: “I don't know. I'm enjoying catching up with everybody!” Blonda says: “Maybe now, but not if this show goes over it's hour limit!” Nicole asks: “And why is that?” Blonda says: “Maintaining a show of THIS high quality takes a lot of time and money! And if this episode goes OVER, they will take it OUT of our pay-checks!” Nicole says: “Maybe YOUR pay-checks, but not MINE! I get paid either way!” Groaning, Blonda says: “Maybe this whole thing WOULD be better if Eliza and Darwin were here, after all!” Larry says: “Even though, I would love to just chat with the eliminated peanut gallery all day, I do feel generous to Blonda! Harvey, Craig, it's time to chat!” Craig says: “Awesome! And by the way, if anybody is wondering, I've totally recovered from that pizza stuffing fiasco in Pisa!” Nicole says: “We kind of noticed by your slim body.” Craig says: “Irrelevant!” Larry says: “Anyways, that was kind of a wild entrance, Harvey. What gives?” Harvey says: “Well, I just didn't feel like I got tough enough, or risky enough during my stay on this game show. Maybe if I had, I'd still be on it. I mean, I'm not JUST a goody two shoes kid, that's only HALF of what I am!” Nicole asks: “Any idea on what the other half is, yet?” Harvey says: “Not yet. But I'll figure it out eventually!” Nicole says: “You do that!” Larry says: “And Craig, it must be awfully hard to be here without Sanjay. How are you coping?”

Craig says: “As well as can be expected. It's been AGES since Sanjay and I have even been separated for a prolonged period of time. The last time that happened, I don't think Sanjay took the matter so well. But seeing as how he's not one of the eliminated contestants getting an interview, I guess that means Sanjay is doing well!” Haggis claps and says: “That's looking on the bright side!” Larry says: “One last question; who are you both rooting for to win?” Harvey says: “Right now, I'd have to pick Buhdeuce. He's the only duck STILL left in the game!” Craig says: “And I'm rooting for Sanjay! Come on, buddy! Don't let the Patel family down!” Larry says: “Thank you for your honesty. You may both take a seat!” Harvey and Craig both take seats close to Dib.” Dib asks: “Eight years old, and you're already as talented as you are?! What are you doing?!” Harvey says: “I read and study a lot! It comes from having a VERY great library in my town!” Twister says: “Cool!” Larry says: “Our next former contestant, also happens to be a representative from Spongebob Squarepants, just like I was during my season!” Nicole says: “And that's not all! This former contestant also happens to be RELATED to Spongebob! What are the odds of that?!” Blonda says: “On THIS show, about 3/58. Although that figure MAY change depending on how many children Sandy has!” And Sandy is doing her deep breathing! Treeflower asks: “Sandy, are you okay?!” Sandy gasps and says: “I'm just practicing! It never hurts to be prepared!” Larry says: “Speaking of being prepared, Stanley S. Squarepants, thought he was prepared for ANYTHING this season could throw at him!” Nicole says: “Sadly, Stanley was WRONG, WRONG, very, VERY wrong!!!!” Blonda says: “Roll the clip!...Footage, that is! That's a little humorous wrinkle WANDA never thought of!” (Clip footage rolls)

Larry says: “Stanley S. Squarepants.” Nicole says: “Worrying about curses ONE minute, forgetting his lines the NEXT minute! So unprofessional!” Larry says: “Despite being on the precariously named Team Doom, Stanley manged to stick it out through the roughest of challenges!” Nicole says: “Even if his team-mates seemed to be disappearing to the right and the left of him!” Larry says: “When Team Doom got the chance to re-name themselves and became Team Adversity, Stanley was certain his luck had completely changed for the better!” Nicole says: “But it didn't take long for bad luck, and Team Retro, to start decimating Team Adversity in the same way it decimated Team Doom!” Larry says: “But Stanley was STILL determined to hold on!” Nicole says: “But in the end, it turned out to be Stanley's own social ineptitude and being oblivious to Spongebob's driving skills...or, rather; lack thereof, that ultimately threatened to send Spongebob off the deep end!” Larry says: “During the San Marino challenge, General Barracuda, through psychology, managed to produce a Spongebob who FINALLY earned his Driver's License!” Nicole says: “But the psychology, also temporarily made Spongebob more than a bit of a grade A jerk!” Larry says: “To be fair, Spongebob WAS under the impression that General Barracuda was manipulating his emotions! I mean, that FISH did temporarily control Patrick the same way for a time.” Nicole says: “Still, I don't think that gives Spongebob a valid reason to knock Stanley out of the racing challenge!” (Clip footage ends) Larry says: “But you got to give credit where credit is due; Spongebob DIDN'T vote Stanley out of the game just out of malice! Stanley genuinely lost! I'd expect nothing less from my team if I was in the same situation!”

Blonda asks: “Oh, really?” Larry says: “I'm sitting out this season to let someone else have a shot at the grand prize. Besides, Craig and I have our hands full with Marty and Tony at home!” Nicole says: “Funny you should mention that, because Stanley is bringing WITH him, the lady who just so happens to be the surrogate mother for Marty and Tony!” Larry asks: “You mean, Girly Teengirl is going to be here?!” Nicole chuckles and says: “That's right! From under the ocean, they've traveled here! Please give some hearty applause to Stanley and Girly!”

Stanley and Girly both walk on-stage, very surprised to hear the rousing applause for them! Stanley says: “Wow! I didn't think we'd get such a positive reception!” Larry says: “Welcome! And Girly, it's so good to see you again! How is MY Craig Mammalton doing with the kids?!” Girly says: “Never better! Craig is starting to teach the kids how to walk, they listen to Mozart to help them sleep, and they enjoy stories from Dr. Seuss before they go to bed!” Larry says: “That is GREAT news! How are you doing, Stanley?” Stanley says: “Well, at first, I felt terrible when my former team gave me the heave out of the plane. They thought it was all MY fault that Spongebob became desperate enough to go to General Barracuda, so that fish would give Spongebob the winning secret to become a great driver! But I SWEAR, I had no idea about the TERRIBLE driving history Spongebob had; Sherm never told me, and I never heard any of the reports from the rest of the family.” Girly says: “If I had been in the situation Stanley was in, I wouldn't have been so socially awkward! I happen to be an EXPERT in most social situations. And with the exception of Pearl's slumber party, there hasn't been one social situation where I was EVER considered a social outcast!” Pearl says: “I've apologized like, 10,000 times for mistaking YOU for Spongebob already! Give it a rest!” Stanley says: “But overall, I carried myself pretty well. I didn't bomb terribly in challenges, and I handled physical activities to the best of my ability. I didn't cause any problems by tripping or clumsiness! So, this game show turned out to be very good for me!” Nicole says: “I'll say! Why is Girly with you?”

Stanley says: “After I fell out of the plane, I landed back in the ocean! I heard from Sherm that Girly really wanted to see me. After giving birth to surrogate children to Larry and Craig, she wanted to start her own family. And after watching my performance, Girly felt a lot of sympathy for me. We got together, really got to know each other. And now, we're going steady, so to speak!” Nicole says: “Looks like Total Cartoon Global Cruise, is turning into Total Cartoon Hook-up!” Larry says: “Speaking of 'Hook-ups,' now that Stanley is out of the competition, who would you two root for to win?” Girly says: “It's got to be Patrick! I think he's a lot more capable than people give him credit for.” Stanley says: “In spite of what happened, I'm still rooting for Spongebob to win. I don't hold his freak-outs against him!” Larry says: “Thank you for your time. You may both take your seats.” And Stanley and Girly, both take a seat next to Pearl! Pearl says: “Stanley, you and Girly look SO cute together!” Stanley and Girly simultaneously say: “Thank you!” And Girly says: “Jinx! You owe me a soda!” Stanley says: “Darn it!” Larry says: “Super Chum WAS scheduled to make an appearance for this show; but because he's busy helping Man-arctica save/clean up the environment; Super Chum had to weigh his priorities. However, he did have time to send us one quick video message for us! Let's watch it!” And Blonda poofs up the screen footage! (Clip) Super Chum says: “I just want to say that I had fun on the show, and I hope that everyone does their part to clean up messes all over Earth, and that everyone will help to make the Earth a better place to live in for themselves, and for future generations! I'll see you at the finale!” (Clip ends). Nicole says: “We've got to take a break for some important Christmas related commercials, but we'll be back to interview the remaining former contestants! Stay tuned!” (Commercial break) /

I'll break here and stop for now. Enough said, for now! ;)

It's time for the second and FINAL part of my Christmas Special of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise!"; "Performance Review: Larry's Wonderful Christmas Time!" /

After the commercials finish airing, the camera opens up on Larry, Nicole Sullivan, and Blonda. Larry says: “Welcome back to our special Christmas Performance Review!” Blonda asks: “Nicole, do you think I'm going to get EXTRA Christmas presents for dressing up like a Sugar Plum Fairy?” Nicole says: “I wouldn't know, I don't HAVE to resort to such desperate measures to get on the Nice list!” Blonda groans and asks: “Why do you have to make this episode SO hard for me?!” Nicole says: “I don't know what triggers you. I'm in the dark here!” Blonda says: “Well, that makes my situation BETTER...slightly!” Larry says: “We have less than 8 hours before Santa gets airborne!” Nicole says: “But that's more than enough time for us to finish our Performance Review, so lets get to it!” Larry says: “We may not know WHAT he is, what his purpose WAS on Kappa Mikey, or whether or not he even HAS any special powers!” Nicole says: “Yet he's surprisingly the subject of about a dozen drawings on the Spongebob Community website alone, it's Guano!!!!” And Guano walks on to applause! Guano rolls his eyes and says: “Oh, SURE!!!! NOW I get the applause!” Blonda asks: “Why don't you take a comfortable seat around the tinsel and holly we've got that's left over from decorating?” Guano does so and asks: “I'm not going to be subjected to anything HUMILIATING, am I?” Larry answers: “Not for this Christmas special, you're not!” Guano sighs and says: “Finally, I catch a break! Even now that I actually DID participate as a contestant on the show, Lily STILL won't go on a date with me!” Nicole says: “If you ask me, you're too GOOD for her anyways! If she can't see just HOW adorable and cute you are now, she NEVER will!” Guano perks up and says: “You think I'm adorable AND cute?!!!” Nicole says: “Sure! You're like the Paul McCartney of...WHATEVER your species is supposed to BE!!!!”

Guano groans and asks: “How is ANYBODY supposed to know WHAT I am if even WIKIPEDIA doesn't know what I am?! Seriously, look on the Wikipedia page for Kappa Mikey! It merely describes me as a small, fuzzy, purple creature with many strange habits and tendencies!” Nicole asks: “If you EVER have a REAL movie revolving around your show, do you think that issue will get resolved?” Guano says: “I sure hope so!” Nicole says: “In that case, just remember my availability! I am also VERY affordable!” Blonda mutters under her breath: “Diva!” Nicole perks up and says: “Thank YOU very much!” Blonda groans and she asks: “Don't you know SARCASIM when you hear it?!” Nicole says: “Yes! And, I also ignored it JUST to annoy you!!!!” And Blonda gets irritated by that comment! (Confessional) Blonda says: “Great! It's not enough she's getting paid MORE than me! She also has to annoy me ON purpose! I BETTER get everything I'm asking for THIS Christmas for putting up with THIS nonsense!” (End Confessional) Guano, unsure, asks: “Larry, I thought you were going to ask me how my game went, or something like that?” Nicole says: “I've seen every episode, you didn't HAVE much of one!” Larry says: “But I know of one sure fire way you can have some time in the spotlight! Since this IS a Christmas special, we HAVE to have at least ONE Christmas song! And we have decided to DECK the HALLS with a Paul McCartney SONG selection!” And nearly EVERYBODY groans at the announcement! Dib asks: “Does it HAVE to be THAT song?!” Larry says: “It's either THAT song or...The Twelve Days of Christmas!!!!” Pearl says: “Too bad Do They Know It's Christmas?; wouldn't work in this situation. That would be a WONDERFUL song to sing along to.” Ren says: “But also kind of sad, if you actually READ the words of the lyrics to the song!” Sandy says: “You said it!” /

Genre: Paul McCartney/The Beatles. Sub-Genre: (Christmas) Pop Rock. Song: “Wonderful Christmas Time.” Sung by: Cast!

Larry: “The mood is right, the spirits up!” Nicole: “We're here tonight, and that's enough!” Cast: “Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! Simply having a wonderful Christmas time!” Guano: “The party's on! The feeling's here; that only comes this time of year.” Cast: “Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! Simply having a wonderful Christmas time!” Sandy: “The choir of children sing their song!” Harvey, Stimpy Jr., and Ricky: “Ding dong, ding dong. Ding dong, ding oh! Oh!” Cast: “Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! Simply having a wonderful Christmas time!” Treeflower: “The word is out, about the town.” Jimmy: “To lift a glass.” Dib: “Ah! Don't look down!” (Everyone realizes that Blonda is floating them ALL in the air!) Cast: “Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! Simply having a wonderful Christmas time!” Blonda: “The choir of children sing their song, they practiced all year long.” Harvey, Stimpy Jr., and Ricky: “Ding dong, ding dong. Ding dong, ding dong. Ding dong, ding dong.” Pearl: “The party's on, the spirits up!” Stanley: “We're here tonight.” Girly: “And that's enough!” Cast: “Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! Simply having a wonderful Christmas time!” Haggis: “The mood is right, the spirits up!” Judy: “We're here tonight!” Patty and Roger: “And that's enough!” Cast: “Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! Simply having a wonderful Christmas time!” Larry: “Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Christmas time!” / And the Christmas song ends.

Nicole says: “Seriously, there is a LOT of singing going on in this show! Any idea on how much money a girl can make with an album of songs just OFF of THIS show?!” Larry says: “If I had to guess, potentially; millions! If you market the album correctly!” Nicole says: “I should SERIOUSLY get myself a music agent!” Blonda says: “Well, save that for later! We've still got some guests to get to!” Larry says: “Right! Next up, it's another two for one special! And this time, the two eliminated contestants actually DO have something in common; being alien species!” Nicole says: “That's right! One is green, and does a LOT of talking, in what I can only ASSUME is a voice STOLEN from a red squirrel once voiced by Richard Horvitz!” Blonda says: “That's unusually specific!” Nicole says: “What can I say? I TEND to be a VERY specific person!” Larry says: “The other is furry, witty, and has an I.Q. BARELY fitting this room; please say hello to Invader Zim and Keswick!!!!” And Keswick walks in normally, with Zim flying in on a jet pack. Zim hovers down and lands on a chair, with Keswick sitting next to him. Zim groans and says: “The need to make an appearance feels COMPLETELY unnecessary! Why do I have to go through the motions?!” Keswick looks at him and says: “This is CHRISTMAS! Can't you at least ATTEMPT to be nice for this holiday special?!” Zim says: “My show had a Christmas Special; it was LITERALLY called, The Most HORRIBLE XMAS EVER!!!! Three guesses as to how THAT turned out with parents, and the first two don't count!” Blonda says: “I know of a way you can IMPROVE your image; play a game of Truth or Mistletoe with Dib!”

Zim rolls his eyes and says: “No thanks! I'd rather do the interview! I feel like I've already degraded myself enough for one life-time! Bad enough that I'm only one of TWO Irkens still living!” Keswick raises his hand and asks: “Can I play Truth or Mistletoe with Kitty?!” Larry says: “May I ask why?” Keswick says: “So I can tell Kitty how I honestly FEEL about her!” Kitty stands up and says: “I already KNOW how you feel about me! I've been WATCHING every single episode that has aired so far! After I was eliminated, I've seen what's happened between you, Dudley, and Chameleon! In a way, I suppose it was MY fault, that Dudley partnered up with Chameleon. If I hadn't been so quick to distrust Chameleon and shoot up the idea of becoming friends with Chameleon; perhaps Dudley would be more attached to me.” Keswick says: “You know Dudley likes you, he's always going to!” Kitty asks: “Why do you say that?” Keswick says: “Dudley told me, that he can think of no one better to be a surrogate mother for him and Chameleon!” Kitty says: “That's oddly flattering, oddly enough! And what about you? Do you truly love me?” Keswick says: “We all have our quirks. Mine revolve around inventing; your quirks...revolve around getting distracted by beams of light, yarn and catnip! But I think together, we can power through our quirks together!” Kitty says: “That would be totally AWESOME!!!!” Zim waves his hands and shouts: “HELLO!!!! I thought you were going to TALK to BOTH of us!” Blonda says: “We WOULD, but we just don't have that kind of TIME! Besides, you already GOT interviewed LAST season, and that was a painful experience for you! Be thankful you're not doing it AGAIN!!!!” Zim shudders and says: “Believe me, I do!” Larry says: “Thank you for your time! Please take your seats!” Zim sits next to Dib, and Keswick sits next to Kitty! Dib says: “Honestly, I thought the other aliens on Team S.R.R.R.C., would not vote you out!” Zim says: “They saw me as a joke! A lot of good THAT did Kaput!”

Larry says: “Speaking of Kaput, he's one of two guests being interviewed next!” Nicole says: “The one thing Oonski the Great and Kaput have in common, is the fact that they are BOTH considered villains!” Larry says: “One is a Viking Beaver, the other an intergalactic conqueror...on his GOOD days; which don't come often!” Nicole says: “Give it up for Oonski and Kaput!” And as Oonski and Kaput walk on, loud booing can be heard! Oonski leers at the audience and says: “Ah, 'Boo' yourselves! At least I'm not Justin Bieber!” Nicole says: “Heaven forbid THAT should happen!” And Oonski and Kaput take a seat. Larry says: “Oonski, you hold the world record for pillaging all the villages in a single county in a single day, in the FASTEST time! Kaput, you hold the intergalactic record for conquering, than LOSING, planets in the FASTEST amount of time! You were quite brilliant at strategies, and sabotages, respectively! Yet for Oonski, it ended up that his strategy to make a potential other team alliance, with Wally, Daggett, and Norbert respectively, backfired. Kaput, your knack for sabotaging ended up EXPLODING in your face! Because you never TOLD anyone that you were allergic to moles, they had no way of knowing that it was a potentially hazardous situation, to make you go through a field of mole holes.” Nicole says: “And now, you're both here as a result! What are your BIGGEST regrets?!” Oonski says: “No doubt, it's got to be my failure to recognize Daggett as my biological son! I didn't WANT to see it, which is why I didn't see it!” Nicole looks at Kaput, but he doesn't say anything. Nicole asks: “Kaput?” Kaput says: “I'm sorry...is what I WOULD say if I actually COULD feel sorry! I'm TRYING to remember what it FEELS like to HAVE any regrets! NOPE! Can't think of any!”

Larry asks: “Not even the fact that if you had socialized more, and not been secretive, you probably wouldn't BE in the situation you are in now?” Kaput groans and says: “GREAT!!!! One mistake, and that's ALL my entire game play boils down to! The show was a LOT more exciting with me around! I can't BELIEVE Taotie voted me OFF! Well...actually I can, I just didn't THINK he'd do it before I could vote him off!” Nicole says: “Well, he COULD, DID, and that's why you are here!!!!” Blonda chuckles and says: “BURN!!!!” Larry says: “One last question. Now that you are both out of the game, who are you rooting for to win?” Oonski says: “I may not have been a GREAT father figure, in any WAY, shape or form, but I hope Daggett wins this!” Kaput says: “Zarbon, only because he would've voted for Angelica TWICE if she didn't have immunity in India!” Nicole says: “Thank you for your time. Please take your seats.” Oonski takes a seat next to Sway-Sway, while Kaput takes a seat next to Keswick. Sway-Sway warningly says: “Oonski, don't you DARE try to eat, beat, or STEAL anything around Jenny, okay?!” Oonski asks: “Why would I do that NOW? Being a father changes your outlook on things!”

Blonda says: “Finally, the moment we've ALL been waiting for; the last interviews of this episode!” Larry says: “He was a boy, she was a girl, can I make it ANYMORE obvious?!” Nicole says: “Actually, I think you can!” Larry says: “All right, then I will! He was a skater boy; Otto Rocket, to be precise. And in season one, Otto Rocket TRIED to win the love of one VERY conceited Angelica Pickles, only to get SHOT down every single one of his 10,000 tries! That's give or take a few hundred, of course!” Nicole says: “Ironically, in season two, it turned out that Angelica Pickles actually DID love Otto Rocket; but by then, Otto Rocket was already getting OVER her!” Larry says: “In season two, Otto Rocket abandoned the idea of a hook-up with Angelica Pickles, with the more emotionally mature Suzie Carmichael.” Nicole says: “That's not to say Otto and Suzie didn't fight.” Larry says: “Otto was disgusted by Suzie for starting the romantic gesture under a ruse; the ruse, was to make Angelica Pickles JEALOUS that it was SUZIE getting cuddle time with Otto Rocket, and NOT Angelica!” Nicole says: “But in season three, Angelica's temper EXPLODED when she found out that Suzie and Otto had KISSED!!!!” Larry says: “That was ONE nasty meltdown that happened between all three of them! I'm glad I didn't get caught in the middle of that!” Nicole says: “But Angelica's departure, didn't mean smooth sailing for Otto and Suzie.”

Larry says: “In Greenland, Otto got MAD at Patrick, who was dissing on Otto for his smug, arrogant behavior!” Nicole says: “In a fit of rage, Otto tried to beat up Patrick, and ended up SOCKING Guano!” Guano says: “F.Y.I., that REALLY hurt!” Larry says: “The biggest problem of that situation was, Suzie SAW the big transgression!” Nicole says: “Suzie was APPALLED that Otto was behaving the way he was, and DEMANDED that he apologize for his behavior!” Blonda says: “And rightfully so, I might add!” Larry says: “But Otto; proved to be even MORE arrogant and stubborn than he looked, and REFUSED to apologize for his behavior!” Nicole says: “So Suzie decided to give Otto an ultimatum. Either he could apologize, or it would be ALL over between the two of them!” Larry says: “Initially, Otto tried to do everything BUT apologize, in order to get Suzie to love him again! Denial, Anger in the form of trying AND failing to hook up with Phoebe, Bargaining with the scene from Say Anything, Depression in saying he was sorry without really meaning it, and FINALLY accepting that his apology had to come from the heart!” Nicole says: “Otto FINALLY apologized for real, and Suzie TOTALLY made up with him!”

Larry says: “Otto was SPARED from the chopping block at Bangkok, but things got UGLY in India, when Angelica Pickles made an UNWELCOME comeback!” Blonda says: “That girl is like a COCKROACH! Unless you chop off the HEAD, it keeps coming back!” Larry says: “Angelica was on a mission to make Otto Rocket INSANELY jealous, and then put Suzie through the MOST unimaginable pain that anyone could think of!” Nicole says: “But Angelica never got around to trying to get back at Suzie, because she had her hands full with TRYING to make Zarbon the object of Angelica's new found romantic interest!” Larry says: “But Zarbon wanted nothing to DO with Angelica, and who can BLAME him?! I certainly don't want anything to do with Angelica!” Nicole says: “It was only around Nepal and Mount Everest, that it was discovered that Angelica was being possessed by Dai Shi!” Larry says: “The demented Dragon wanted revenge against the human race, and DECEIVED Angelica into letting Dai Shi possess her!” Aang says: “It just goes to show you that you should NEVER try to get what you KNOW you can't have!” Blonda asks: “What do you mean by that?” Aang says: “Angelica wanted to get revenge at ANY cost; and I don't think she realized that she was already a day late and a dollar SHORT in that department!” Nicole says: “True that!” Larry says: “Thankfully, Zarbon had an idea of how to DISPOSE of Dai Shi WITHOUT killing Angelica!”

Nicole says: “Zarbon melted the ground from underneath Angelica's feat, which caused Angelica to FALL into a sixty foot deep crevasse! It BROKE every bone in Angelica's body...AGAIN!!!!” Blonda says: “And after she went to ALL the trouble of crying, WHINING, and SCREAMING at me to HEAL her so that she could go to get her revenge! Serves her right, I should say!” Larry says: “Unfortunately, Dai Shi wouldn't go DOWN so easily!” Nicole says: “Dai Shi ABANDONED Angelica's body, and tried to possess Suzie!” Larry says: “But Otto got in the WAY, and totally REFUSED to act on Dai Shi's will!” Blonda says: “Brave, but not very SMART of Otto Rocket!” Larry says: “True that, because Dai Shi put the LITERAL and/or PHYSICAL burn on Otto, and sent HIM into the crevasse WITH Angelica!” Nicole says: “But this PROVED to be Dai Shi's LAST mistake! Without a body to hide in, Zarbon USED the opportunity to shoot a BIG arrow of light into Dai Shi, which exploded and DESTROYED the dragon for good!” Larry says: “Unfortunately, it was already game over for Angelica Pickles and Otto Rocket! Their injuries were too severe to allow them to carry on in the game; which is why they both had to bid farewell to the game show and any chances of winning $44.44 million, AGAIN!” Nicole says: “And now, we can get the reactions from the contestants themselves! Everybody cheer for Angelica Pickles and Otto Rocket!!!!” The audience cheers loudly, but only Otto Rocket comes onstage, in crutches! Blonda asks: “Why are only you here? We want Angelica!”

Otto says: “She's STILL in intensive care! Her injuries were a lot WORSE than mine!” Larry asks: “Are you kidding? You got BURNED by Dai Shi, THEN you fell down a 60 foot crevasse!” Otto says: “I had Angelica to break my fall. Besides, I'm a quick healer; I'm used to breaking my bones on a semi-regular basis. Doesn't mean I enjoy it, I'm just used to it.” Blonda says: That's disappointing. I was all SET to give Angelica Pickles the lecture of a LIFETIME for all the antics she's pulled on everyone!” And a familiar voice says: “That's nowhere NEAR the lecture YOU should receive!!!!” Blonda gets started and shouts: “WHAT?!!!” And Wanda, floats down onto the stage, with her wand back. Blonda is flabbergasted and asks: “How did you get BACK here so fast?! Federal Express?!” Wanda says: “Actually, a certain someone named Santa Claus got my Christmas Wish, and all I really wanted, was to be home for Christmas! So Santa picked me up, and gave me a ride back here!” And the audience cheers LOUDLY at Wanda's announcement! Wanda asks: “Now who says Christmas miracles aren't POSSIBLE anymore?!” Then suddenly, Sandy Cheeks gasps and drops to the floor in AGONY!!!! Pearl rushes to Sandy's side, and Pearl asks: “What's happening?!” Sandy groans and says: “I think my water broke during the last commercial break! The babies are COMING!!!!” Larry shouts: “We need towels! A lot of towels, stat!” Nicole says: “Blonda, you're a nurse! Go...nurse!” Blonda says: “I only PLAY a nurse on television! I don't know HOW to be a nurse for REAL!!!!” Nicole slyly says: “It might earn you another ZAPPY!!!!” Blonda says: “Second Zappy, here I come!”

And Blonda rushes to help! The camera pans back to Otto and Nicole, and Otto says: “It's amazing how one Squirrel's pregnancy, can make EVERYONE forget about the awesomeness of Otto Rocket!” Nicole rolls her eyes and says: “Not EVERYTHING revolves around YOU, Mr. Ocean Shores!” Stanley asks: “What should I do?! Oh, I WISH Spongebob was here!” Blonda gasps and REALIZES she has a MAGICAL touch with her wand! Blonda says: “I sure HOPE I remember how to DO this!!!!” And Blonda waves her wand, and SPONGEBOB pops into the room! Spongebob asks: “You didn't REALLY think there would be a Christmas Special without ME, did you?!” Girly says: “Less talking, more helping! Your WIFE is delivering!” Spongebob gasps and says: “OH!!!! Sandy, how are you doing?!” Sandy gasps in delight and says: “Much better! Now that YOU are here!” Spongebob says: “Stay calm, and relax! Everything is going to be all right!” Sandy lovingly looks at Spongebob and says: “I know!” Blonda gasps and screams: “THEY'RE HERE!!!! The kids are here!!!!” Nicole turns around and says: “Awesome! Dry them off so we can see!” And the towel is lifted off of three new-born sponges, and one new-born squirrel! Ren Hoek pats Spongebob on the back, and Ren says: “Congratulations, Spongebob, you're a dad!” Spongebob sheds a tear of joy and says: “I'm a DAD!!!! Gary will be SO surprised when Sandy gets home!” Sandy cuddles up with her bundles of joy and says: “I've decided on the names. Stephan, John, Joe, and Peter!” Spongebob says: “I like that! It's going to be so great back in Bikini Bottom! A REAL Christmas miracle!” Wanda says: “Speaking of Christmas miracles, Santa wanted me to GIVE something to YOU, Blonda!!!!” Blonda gasps as she grabs the letter! Blonda says: “I'm so EXCITED!!!! Is it another ZAPPY Award?!!! Tell me it's another Zappy Award!!!!”

And Blonda gasps in sullen shock after she reads the letter. Wanda smirks and smiles! Wanda asks: “Well?!” Blonda says: “Santa says I have been very naughty, and my callous attempts to get myself on the nice list only prove what a not nice person I am! And if I don't want to end up on the Naughty List NEXT Christmas; I need to become a contestant on Total Cartoon Global Cruise, and prove my worth as a contestant.” Wanda asks: “Isn't it EXCITING?!!! You're FINALLY going to get the EXPOSURE you want!” Blonda groans and says: “But I DIDN'T want it like THIS!!!! Tell me, why would you DO this to your own sister?!” Wanda says: “Maybe I just want to teach you a little something called 'humility!'” Blonda rolls her eyes and says: “Very well! But I'm not going onto the show alone! I'm taking a guest WITH me!” Blonda looks at everyone, and grabs Larry's claw! Blonda says: “Larry, you'll make a FINE first ally going onto Total Cartoon Global Cruise!” Larry asks: “But why do I have to go?! I don't need to win another season!” Blonda asks: “Not even for your children? You could provide them a good college education with the $44.44 million if you can WIN it!” Larry says: “All right, I'll compete, but only because I want the best that I can have for my children, if I can!” Nicole says: “And on that note, we are ALL out of time for today's Performance Review! But please tune in next time, even if I won't be here to entertain you. Eliza and Darwin will be back to resume regular hosting duties. Until that time, this has been a very special Christmas Performance Review, of Total Cartoon Global Cruise!” /

Episode Notes: First Christmas episode of the “Total Cartoon” series since “Season's Fleetings/The Greatest Game Show On Earth!” Also the first “Performance Review” to take place during Christmas! As punishment for her callousness, Blonda is FORCED to become a contestant on “Total Cartoon Global Cruise” starting with this episode, and she takes Larry the Lobster with her! Spongebob, Girly Teengirl, Jenny Quackles, and Nicole Sullivan, all have special guest appearances in this episode. This marks the first time an episode has had only ONE featured song since “General Barracuda's Legends of the Hidden Temple.” Sandy Cheeks and Spongebob become Mother and Father respectively, with Stephan, John, Joe, and Peter; three sponges, and one squirrel. / Personal Notes: Going the extra mile isn't always easy, but I think taking the time to write this out gives this Christmas Special a lot more quality than it would have, and I think it shows. Next time, I'll get back to posting REGULAR episodes of “Total Cartoon Global Cruise!” That's it for my episode idea today! Enough said, true believers! ;)

Here's the third and final chapter of A Krusty Karol:

Chapter 3

It was six in the morning. SpongeBob walked to the Krusty Krab, but for the second day in a row, it was locked.

“Krabs?” SpongeBob called out.

After waiting 30 minutes, SpongeBob walked to Krabs’ house and knocked on his door.

“Krabs? Where are you?” SpongeBob screamed.

SpongeBob ran to Squidward’s house and knocked on his door next. Squidward, who was dancing to a Tiny Tim album, growled and headed to the door.

“What do you want?” Squidward said when he opened it.

“It’s Krabs! He’s still missing!”

“So?”

“He could be hurt! I’m worried.”

“If he’s hurt, that’s just karma catching up to him. Why do you care so much, anyway? He’s a skinflint and a scoundrel.”

“That’s not true! He’s a good man! He just…has trouble showing it.”

What SpongeBob and Squidward didn’t know was that Krabs was right above them with the Ghost of Christmas Present at his side.

“Is the sponge boy right?” the ghost asked him.

Krabs didn’t answer. He didn’t know the answer.

“What about him making you work with your parents over? He has a girl himself! He should know how important family time is!” Squidward said.

“What about your family?” SpongeBob asked. 

Squidward lowered his head. “We don’t talk anymore. Enough about me, though. If you want to look for that cheapskate, go ahead, but don’t expect me to join you.”

Squidward slammed the door. The sounds of Tiny Tim’s falsetto were all that were left now.

Krabs was back in his hammock. He hoped to fall back asleep, but he noticed a hooded figure coming towards him.

“Are you the last ghost? The Ghost of Christmas Future?” Krabs whispered.

The hooded figure uncovered himself to reveal a friendly-looking ghoul underneath.

“You bet I am! Hey, why are you pale? You look like you’re the one who kicked the bucket here!” the ghost said, laughing.

Krabs got off his hammock.

“Well, you know the drill! Let’s get outta here!” the ghost said.

The ghost and Krabs jumped out of the window and ended up in a chrome-colored Krusty Krab.

“We’re back in me restaurant! But why is everything chrome?” Krabs wondered.

“Everything is chrome in the future!” the ghost replied.

“I thought he’d never die,” a customer at a nearby table said. Krabs listened in on the conversation, as it piqued his interest.

“I’m sure his funeral will be a very lively celebration,” the other customer at the table said.

“Yeah, he died without a friend in the world but had more than enough enemies to make up for it.”

“Poor fella,” Krabs said. “What does this have to do with me, though?”

The ghost snapped his fingers, and they were at the foot of a Christmas tree in Bikini Bottom’s town square.

“How long has he been dead for?” a fish walking through the square with his girlfriend asked.

“A day or two,” his girlfriend responded.

“Well, it’s definitely the best Christmas present I could ask for.”

“Who is this guy?” Krabs asked the ghost. “He doesn’t have the best reputation, it seems.”

“No, he doesn’t,” the ghost said before snapping his fingers once again.

They were now in a shopping mall. A tall whale wearing lipstick, a dress, and high heels was eating at a food court with a friend.

“Me goodness! It’s Pearl! And she’s all grown up!” Krabs squealed.

“So will you miss him?” Pearl’s friend asked.

“Not really,” Pearl said. “Like everybody else says, we’re better off without him.”

“I’ll drink to that,” the friend said.

Krabs was getting angry now. “Who are they talking about? What man will be so wretched that even me own daughter will speak ill of him after his demise?”

The ghost snapped his fingers again, and they were in front of a grave.

“Finally! Some answers!” Krabs said. “Wait a minute…”

The grave, its chrome coloring shining in the sun, had “EUGENE HAROLD KRABS” carved in it.

“Is this…is this some kind of joke?” Krabs asked the ghost.

“Afraid it isn’t,” the ghost said.

“No! No!” Krabs covered his face. “Please! Take me back! I’ll do whatever it takes to prevent this awful future!”

“Let’s hope you’re as good as your word…for your sake,” the ghost said, putting its hood back on.

“I am! Just take me back…take me back…take me back…”

Krabs now had his eyes closed, and he was rolling back and forth in his hammock.

“Take me back…take me back…huh?” he said, opening his eyes.

The clock said 5:30. Krabs turned on the television.

“Merry Christmas, Bikini Bottom! Perch Perkins here, and…”

Krabs turned the television off. It’s already Christmas, he thought to himself. He picked up his phone and called somebody important. He then got dressed and drove to the Krusty Krab, where SpongeBob was already waiting for him.

“You’re back!” SpongeBob said in disbelief.

“Aye, bucko!” Krabs said. “What’re ye doing here on Christmas morning?”

“Don’t I have work today?”

“Of course not! It’s Christmas!”

SpongeBob was confused.

“Listen here,” Krabs said. “Call yer folks, tell them you won’t be late after all, and have a merry Christmas with them. Nobody knows better than me how precious time spent with yer family is.”

“Okay, Mr. Krabs. I guess I’ll be on my way then.”

“Wait! You shouldn’t be walking in this weather. Let me drive you home.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it’s the least I can do after all the worry I caused you.”

“Where have to been the last few days, anyway?”

“Meeting with a couple o’ friends.”

The ghosts of Christmas Past, Christmas Present, and Christmas Future watched as Krabs and SpongeBob drove away.

“If I still had my tear ducts, I’d be bawling like a baby!” Christmas Past said.

“We did good this time, boys,” Christmas Present said. “We did good.”

After dropping SpongeBob off at his pineapple home, Krabs headed for Squidward’s tiki house next.

“What does he want this time?” Squidward muttered after hearing the knocks on his door.

Squidward opened the door and was surprised to find Krabs standing there.

“Oh, it’s you. What do you want?” Squidward asked him.

“I want to offer you your job back,” Krabs said.

“I quit for a reason.”

“Please! You won’t have to work Christmases anymore! In fact…”

Krabs took a $20 bill out of his pocket.

“…I’ll even give you a Christmas bonus!” he said.

“Fine,” Squidward, snatching the $20, said. “But only because I can’t find work anywhere else.”

Krabs smiled. “Welcome back to the crew.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

“Also, I hope ye don’t mind, but I called somebody over who should be here in 3…2…”

A horn honk was heard and Squidward’s mom appeared.

“Mother?” Squidward said.

“Squiddy! I haven’t seen you in years!” Mrs. Tentacles exclaimed.

“You aren’t mad about…”

“No! That’s all in the past!”

Squidward looked up at Krabs with his mouth agape. “You did this?”

“No one should have to spend Christmas alone,” Krabs said, getting back into his boatmobile. He watched as Squidward and his mother went inside, and he stayed where he was for almost an hour. He then saw SpongeBob’s parents stop in front of their son’s house, and as SpongeBob hugged his parents, Krabs drove away.

Krabs walked into his anchor-shaped house content that Pearl wouldn’t be coming home. That made it all the sweet when he heard a familiar voice say “Dad?” several minutes later.

“Pearl! You made it!” Krabs said.

“Yeah, and it almost didn’t happen! Every flight to Bikini Bottom was cancelled, but in a crazy stroke of luck, I met Grubby Grouper in Bass Vegas, who was on his way here anyway! When I told him about my predicament, he said he’d love to drive me! He even shook my hand!” Pearl said, showing Krabs her dirty flipper.

“How about we wash that?” Krabs suggested.

“Do that and I’ll kill you,” Pearl said.

Pearl and Krabs laughed. They then spent the rest of their Christmas together, as Squidward did with his mom, and SpongeBob did with his parents. And they truly had a very merry Christmas, every one of them.