• Advertisement

Statistics For Hayden's Currently 30 Programs

Hayden

When Everything On Here I've Seen Began In Order: (Revised as of June 2020)

Before 2010's Period: 10

The Simpsons (December 17, 1989)

South Park (August 13, 1997)

Pokemon (September 8, 1998)

Family Guy (January 31, 1999)

Spongebob (May 1st, 1999)

Survivor (May 31, 2000)

Big Brother (July 5, 2000)

The Amazing Race (September 5, 2001)

American Dad (February 6, 2005)

Doctor Who (March 26, 2005)

2010-2015: 5

The Walking Dead (October 31, 2010)

Talking Dead (October 16, 2011)

Teen Titans Go (April 23, 2013)

Better Call Saul (February 8, 2015)

Miraculous Ladybug (December 6, 2015)

2016-2019: 9

Search Party (November 21, 2016)

Ben 10 2017: (April 10, 2017)

Raven's Home (July 21, 2017)

DuckTales (August 12, 2017)

My Hero Academia (May 5, 2018)

Total DramaRama (September 1, 2018)

Amphibia (June 17, 2019)

Infinity Train (August 5, 2019)

Harley Quinn (November 29, 2019)

New Decade 2020: 6

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist (January 7, 2020)

Glitch Techs (February 21, 2020)

Stargirl (May 19, 2020)

Love Life (May 27, 2020)

Karma (June 18, 2020)

Close Enough (July 9, 2020)

Pile of Ended Shows List 2 (Start and Finish): 15

I Am Frankie (September 4, 2017) to (October 4, 2018)

Angie Tribeca (January 18, 2016) to (December 30, 2018)

Steven Universe (November 4, 2013) to (January 21, 2019)

You're The Worst (July 17, 2014) to (April 3, 2019)

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (October 12, 2015) to (April 5, 2019)

Big Bang Theory (September 24, 2007) to (May 16, 2019)

Milo Murphy's Law (October 3, 2016) to (May 18, 2019)

Star Vs. the Forces of Evil (January 18, 2015) to (May 19, 2019)

The Powerpuff Girls Reboot (April 4, 2016) to (June 16, 2019)

Amazing World of Gumball (May 3, 2011) to (June 24, 2019)

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes (August 1, 2017) to (September 6, 2019)

Dragon Ball Super (January 7, 2017) to (October 5, 2019)

New Looney Tunes (January 28, 2018) to (January 30, 2020)

Steven Universe Future (December 7, 2019) to (March 27, 2020)

We Bare Bears (July 27, 2015) to (June 8, 2020)

Movies Slated To See In 2019(Revised as of December 2019)

Dragon Ball Super: Broly (Viewed)

Kim Possible Live Action DCOM (Viewed)

The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part (Viewed)

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes (Viewed)

Detective Pikachu (Viewed)

Toy Story 4 (Viewed)

Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling (Viewed)

Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus! (Viewed)

Dora and the Lost City of Gold (Viewed)

Steven Universe: The Movie (Viewed)

Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans (Viewed)

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Viewed)

Frozen 2 (Viewed)

Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (Viewed)

Movies Slated To See In 2020(Revised as of June 2020)

22nd Pokemon Film: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution (Viewed)

Onward (Viewed)

We Bare Bears The Movie (Viewed)

Phineas and Ferb Movie 2: Candace Against the Universe

Ben 10 Versus the Universe The Movie

Adventure Time Distant Lands: BMO (Viewed)

Adventure Time Distant Lands: Obsidian

Movies Slated To See In 2021(Revised as of June 2020)

Spongebob Movie 3: Sponge On the Run

Adventure Time Distant Lands: Wizard City

Adventure Time Distant Lands: Together Again

(15 Networks and Their Show Amounts)  (Revised as of June 2020)

Nickelodeon: 1

Spongebob 

Cartoon Network: 3

Total DramaRama

Ben 10 Reboot

Teen Titans Go 

HBO Max: 6

Infinity Train 

Close Enough

Harley Quinn

Love Life

Search Party

Netflix: 3

Miraculous Ladybug

Glitch Techs

Pokemon Journeys

Toonami: 1

My Hero Academia

Disney Channel: 2

Raven's Home

Amphibia 

Disney XD: 1

DuckTales

BBC America: 1

Doctor Who

Comedy Central: 1

South Park

CW: 1

Stargirl

NBC: 1

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

CBS: 3

Big Brother

Survivor

The Amazing Race

TBS: 1

American Dad

AMC: 3

Better Call Saul

The Walking Dead/Talking Dead

FOX: 2

Family Guy

The Simpsons

Live Action: 13

Survivor

The Amazing Race

Big Brother 

Doctor Who

Stargirl

Better Call Saul

Search Party

Raven's Home

Love Life

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Animation: 17

Teen Titans Go

Miraculous Ladybug

South Park

Ben 10 Reboot

Total DramaRama

Infinity Train

DuckTales 2017 

Amphibia 

American Dad

Close Enough

Spongebob

Glitch Techs

Pokemon Journeys

My Hero Academia

Family Guy

The Simpsons

Harley Quinn

October 2018 Day to Day Schedule(Complete)

October 1st: Better Call Saul "Wiedersehen" and I Am Frankie "I Am.in Need of a Plan". (Complete)

October 2nd: I Am Frankie "I Am.a Puppet on a String". (Complete)

October 3rd: Survivor David vs. Goliath "The Chicken Has Flown the Coop", South Park "A Boy and a Priest", and I Am Frankie "I Am.Out of Options". (Complete)

October 4th: Big Bang Theory "The Procreation Calculation" and I Am Frankie One Hour Series Finale "I Am.Being Blackmailed/I Am.Changed". (Complete)

October 5th: Raven's Home "Sleevemore Part Three: Future". (Complete)

October 6th: Total DramaRama "Cone in 60 Seconds", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "Why Not Give Me a Z-Ring Sometime", My Hero Academia "Battle On, Challengers!", and Dragon Ball Super "Goku Must Pay! The Warrior of Justice Top Barges In!". (Complete)

October 7th: The Walking Dead Season 9 Premiere "A New Beginning" With Talking Dead Addition 110/Season 8 Premiere, The Simpsons "Heartbreak Hotel", Family Guy "Dead Dog Walking", and Doctor Who Series 11 Premiere "The Woman Who Fell to Earth". (Complete)

October 8th: Better Call Saul Season 4 Finale "Winner", Teen Titans Go "My Name Is Jose/The Power of Shrimps", and OK K.O.! "Crossover Nexus". (Complete)

October 9th: (Complete Nothingness)

October 10th: Survivor David vs. Goliath "I Am Goliath Strong" and South Park "The Problem With a Poo". (Complete)

October 11th: Big Bang Theory "The Tam Turbulence". (Complete)

October 12th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season 4 Premiere "I Want to Be Here" and Raven's Home Musical Remix "The Artess". (Complete)

October 13th: Total DramaRama "The Bad Guy Busters", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "Tough Guy Trials!", My Hero Academia "Bakugo vs. Uraraka", and Dragon Ball Super "Field the All-7th-Universe Team! Who Are The Mighty Ten?". (Complete)

October 14th: The Walking Dead "The Bridge" With Talking Dead Addition 111, The Simpsons "My Way or the Highway to Heaven", Family Guy "Pal Stewie", and Doctor Who "The Ghost Monument". (Complete)

October 15th: (Complete Nothingness)

October 16th: (Complete Nothingness)

October 17th: Survivor David vs. Goliath "Time to Bring About the Charmpocalypse" and South Park "Tegridy Farms". (Complete)

October 18th: Big Bang Theory "The Planetarium Collision". (Complete)

October 19th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I Am Ashamed", Raven's Home "Switch-Or-Treat", Teen Titans Go "Monster Squad!", We Bare Bears Halloween Special "Charlie's Halloween Thing 2", and Gumball "The Ghouls". (Complete)

October 20th: Total DramaRama "That's a Wrap", DuckTales Season 2 Premiere "The Most Dangerous Game...Night!", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "Some Kind of Laziness!", My Hero Academia "Shoto Todoroki: Origin", and Dragon Ball Super "Goku The Talent Scout: Recruit Krillin and Android 18". (Complete)

October 21st: The Walking Dead "Warning Signs" With Talking Dead Addition 112, Spongebob "The Grill Is Gone/The Night Patty", Powerpuff Girls "Witch's Crew", OK K.O.! "Monster Party", The Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror XXIX", Family Guy "Big Trouble in Little Quahog", and Doctor Who "Rosa". (Complete)

October 22nd: (Complete Nothingness)

October 23rd: (Complete Nothingness)

October 24th: Survivor David vs. Goliath "Jackets and Eggs". (Complete)

October 25th: Big Bang Theory "The Imitation Perturbation". (Complete)

October 26th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I'm On My Own Path", Raven's Home (Victor Reunion) "Just Call Me Vic", and Ben 10 5 Part Season 2 Finale "Innervasion: Message in a Boxcar/Call the Dream Police/Strange Bedfellows/Mind Over Alien Matter/High Override". (Complete)

October 27th: Total DramaRama "Tiger Fail", DuckTales "The Depths of Cousin Fethry!", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "A Battle Hand-Off!", My Hero Academia "Fight On, Iida", and Dragon Ball Super "The Universes Go Into Action: Each With Their Own Motives". (Complete)

October 28th: The Walking Dead (Rick Penultimate) "The Obliged" With Talking Dead Addition 113, Spongebob "Appointment TV/Bubbletown", and Doctor Who "Arachnids in the UK". (Complete)

October 29th: (Complete Nothingness)

October 30th: (Complete Nothingness)

October 31st: Survivor David vs. Goliath (Lyrsa Send-Off) "Aren't Brochachos Just Adorable?" and South Park "The Scoots". (Complete)

Total Premieres For October 2018: 80

Series Getting Screen-time in October: 24

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Final Season Premiere Month)

Better Call Saul (Season Finale Month)

I Am Frankie (Series Finale WARPA Whamming Month)

Raven's Home (Sleevemore Finale/Remix/Victor Month)

Total DramaRama

We Bare Bears 

Gumball

Teen Titans Go

Powerpuff Girls

Ben 10 (Season Finale Innervasion Month)

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes (Crossover Nexus Month)

My Hero Academia (Uraraka/Todoroki Development Month)

Dragon Ball Super (Recruitment Begins Month)

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures (Electroweb Learning Month)

DuckTales (Season Premiere Month)

Spongebob

Survivor

South Park 

The Simpsons

Family Guy

Big Bang Theory (Anu/Last Halloween Month)

Doctor Who (Future is Female Series 11 Premiere Month)

The Walking Dead/Talking Dead (Rick Grimes' Final Episodes Season Premieres Month)

December 2018: 3

Steven Universe

New Looney Tunes

Miraculous Ladybug

2019: 8

The Amazing Race

You're The Worst

Milo Murphy's Law

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil

Angie Tribeca

Search Party

American Dad

Big Brother 21

November 2018 Day to Day Schedule(Complete)

November 1st: Big Bang Theory "The Grant Allocation Derivation". (Complete)

November 2nd: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I'm Making Up For Lost Time" and Raven's Home "New Dog, Old Trick". (Complete)

November 3rd: Total DramaRama "A Ninjustice to Harold", DuckTales "The Ballad of Duke Baloney!", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures (Nanu Climax) "Guiding an Awakening!", My Hero Academia "Todoroki vs. Bakugo", and Dragon Ball Super "First Time Exchanging Blows! Android 17 vs. Goku!". (Complete)

November 4th: The Walking Dead (Rick Finale) "What Comes After" With Talking Dead Addition 114, Spongebob "Karen's Virus/Girls' Night Out", The Simpsons "Baby You Can't Drive My Car", Family Guy "Regarding Carter", and Doctor Who "The Tsuranga Conundrum". (Complete)

November 5th: Teen Titans Go "Real Orangins", We Bare Bears "Escandalosos", and Gumball "The Stink". (Complete)

November 6th: Teen Titans Go "Quantum Fun", We Bare Bears "Pizza Band", and Gumball "The Awareness". (Complete)

November 7th: Survivor David vs. Goliath "There's Gonna Be Tears Shed", South Park "Time to Get Cereal", Teen Titans Go "The Fight", We Bare Bears "Adopted", and Gumball "The Slip". (Complete)

November 8th: Big Bang Theory "The Consummation Deviation", Teen Titans Go "The Groover", We Bare Bears "Wingmen", and Gumball "The Drama".(Complete)

November 9th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I'm So Happy For You", Raven's Home "It Is Your Party and I Will Spy If I Want To", We Bare Bears "Braces", and Gumball "The Buddy". (Complete)

November 10th: Total DramaRama "Having the Timeout of Our Lives", DuckTales (Caballeros) "The Town Where Everyone Was Nice!", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "Twirling With a Bang!", My Hero Academia "Time to Pick Some Names", and Dragon Ball Super "Hunt the Poaching Ring! Goku and Android 17's United Front!". (Complete)

November 11th: The Walking Dead "Who Are You Now?" With Talking Dead Addition 115, Spongebob "Surf N' Turf", Spongebob "FarmerBob", The Simpsons "From Russia Without Love", Family Guy "Stand By Meg", and Doctor Who "Demons of the Punjab". (Complete)

November 12th: (Complete Nothingness)

November 13th: (Complete Nothingness)

November 14th: Survivor David vs. Goliath "You Get What You Give" and South Park "Nobody Got Cereal?". (Complete)

November 15th: Big Bang Theory "The Citation Negation". (Complete)

November 16th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I See You" and Raven's Home "Winners and Losers". (Complete)

November 17th: Total DramaRama "Hic Hic Hooray", DuckTales "Storkules in Duckburg!", and Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures (Minior Death) "Showering the World With Love!". (Complete)

November 18th: The Walking Dead "Stradivarius" With Talking Dead Addition 116, Spongebob "Squirrel Jelly/String", The Simpsons "Werking Mom", Family Guy "The Griffin Winter Games", and Doctor Who "Kerblam!". (Complete)

November 19th: (Complete Nothingness)

November 20th: (Complete Nothingness)

November 21st: Survivor David vs. Goliath "Breadth-First Search" and Teen Titans Go Sequel Talent Parody Special "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Second Greatest Team Edition". (Complete)

November 22nd: (Complete Thanksgiving Nothingness)

November 23rd: (Complete Nothingness)

November 24th: Total DramaRama "Bananas & Cheese", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "Not Caving Under Pressure!", My Hero Academia "Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears", and Dragon Ball Super "Gohan and Piccolo: Master and Pupil Clash in Max Training!". (Complete)

November 25th: The Walking Dead Season 9 Fall Finale "Evolution" With Talking Dead Addition 117, Spongebob Season 11 Finale "Goons on the Moon", The Simpsons "Krusty the Clown", and Doctor Who "The Witchfinders". (Complete)

November 26th: (Complete Nothingness)

November 27th: (Complete Divorce Trial Nothingness)

November 28th: Survivor David vs. Goliath 2 Part Bonanza "Tribal Lines Are Blurred" and South Park "Buddha Box". (Complete)

November 29th: (Complete Nothingness)

November 30th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I Will Help You" and Raven's Home Season 2 Finale "Keepin' It Real". (Complete)

Total Premieres For November 2018: 77

Series Getting Screen-time in November: 19

The Walking Dead/Talking Dead (Rick Grimes' Disappearance/Judith Time Skip/Midseason Finale Month)

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Heather/Valencia Move-Out Month)

Survivor (Idol Nullifier Month)

Total DramaRama

Teen Titans Go

We Bare Bears 

Gumball

My Hero Academia (Sports Festival Conclusion Month)

Dragon Ball Super (Android 17 Comeback Month)

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures (Nanu Trial/Minior/Lillie Icium Z Month)

DuckTales 

South Park 

The Simpsons

Family Guy

Big Bang Theory (Raj Mutism Relapse Month)

Doctor Who (India Partition/Kerblam Month)

Spongebob (Season Finale Month)

Raven's Home (Season Finale Month)

December 2018: 4

Steven Universe

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Powerpuff Girls

Miraculous Ladybug

2019: 12

You're The Worst

Milo Murphy's Law

Ben 10

New Looney Tunes

Angie Tribeca

Search Party

American Dad

Better Call Saul

I Am Frankie

The Amazing Race

Big Brother 21

December 2018 Day to Day Schedule(Complete)

December 1st: Total DramaRama "Inglorious Toddlers", DuckTales "Last Christmas!", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "A Young Royal Flame Ignites!", My Hero Academia "Midoriya and Shigaraki", and Dragon Ball Super "A Mysterious Beauty Appears! The Enigma of the Tien-Shin Style Dojo?". (Complete)

Saw 21st Pokemon Film: The Power of Us In Theaters With Kaden and Brooke

December 2nd: The Simpsons "Daddicus Finch", Family Guy "Con Heiress", and Doctor Who "It Takes You Away". (Complete)

December 3rd: (Complete Nothingness)

December 4th: (Complete Nothingness)

December 5th: Survivor David vs. Goliath "So Smart They're Dumb" and South Park "Unfulfilled". (Complete)

December 6th: Big Bang Theory "The VCR Illumination". (Complete)

December 7th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I'm Not The Person I Used To Be". (Complete)

December 8th: Total DramaRama "Not Without My Fudgy Lumps", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "All They Want to Do Is Dance, Dance!", My Hero Academia "Hero Killer: Stain vs. U.A. Students", and Dragon Ball Super "Staring Down the Wall to Be Overcome: Goku vs. Gohan". (Complete)

December 9th: The Simpsons "Tis the 30th Season", Family Guy "Pawtucket Pete", and Doctor Who Series 11 Finale "The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos".(Complete)

December 10th: (Complete Nothingness)

December 11th: (Complete Nothingness)

December 12th: Survivor David vs. Goliath "Are You Feeling Lucky?" and South Park Season 22 Finale "Bike Parade". (Complete)

December 13th: (Complete Nothingness)

December 14th: Miraculous Ladybug "Zombizou", Miraculous Ladybug "Syren", Miraculous Ladybug "Frightningale", Miraculous Ladybug "Troublemaker", Miraculous Ladybug "Anansi", Miraculous Ladybug "Sandboy", Miraculous Ladybug "Reverser", Miraculous Ladybug "Frozer", Miraculous Ladybug "Style Queen", Miraculous Ladybug "Queen Wasp", Miraculous Ladybug "Malediktator", and Miraculous Ladybug Season 2 Finale "Heroes' Day Parts 1 and 2: Catalyst/Mayura".(Complete)

December 15th: Total DramaRama "Paint That a Shame", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "Dummy, You Shrunk the Kids!", My Hero Academia "Climax", and Dragon Ball Super "Which Universe Will Win Their Place? The Mighty Warriors Gradually Assemble!". (Complete)

December 16th: Powerpuff Girls "The Gift" and OK K.O.! "Super Black Friday". (Complete)

December 17th: We Bare Bears "Christmas Movies" and Steven Universe "Legs From Here to Homeworld". (Complete)

December 18th: (Complete Nothingness)

December 19th: Survivor David vs. Goliath Season 37 Finale "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" With 37th Reunion Special. (Complete)

December 20th: (Complete Nothingness)

December 21st: Teen Titans Go Special "How's This For a Special? Spaaaace". (Complete)

December 22nd: Total DramaRama "Snots Landing" and Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "The Shape of Love to Come!". (Complete)

December 23rd: (Complete Nothingness)

December 24th: Steven Universe "Familiar". (Complete)

December 25th: (Complete Christmas Nothingness)

December 26th: (Complete Nothingness)

December 27th: (Complete Nothingness)

December 28th: (Complete Nothingness)

December 29th: Total DramaRama "Know It All", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "The Long Vault Home!", Angie Tribeca Season 4 Premiere "The Force Wakes Up", Angie Tribeca "Glitch Perfect", Angie Tribeca "Joystick Luck Club", Angie Tribeca "Just the Fat, Ma'am", and Angie Tribeca "Trader Foes".(Complete)

December 30th: Angie Tribeca "Freezing Cold Prestige Drama", Angie Tribeca "Behind the Scandalabra", Angie Tribeca "Heading Towards the Legal Beagle", Angie Tribeca "Irrational Treasures", and Angie Tribeca Series Finale "Air Force Two". (Complete)

December 31st: Teen Titans Go "BBRBDAY" and Steven Universe "Together Alone". (Complete)

Total Premieres For December 2018: 63

Series Getting Screen-time in December: 19

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Awkward New Greg Month)

Survivor (Season Finale Month)

Steven Universe (White Diamond Month)

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

We Bare Bears

Powerpuff Girls

Teen Titans Go

Total DramaRama

DuckTales (Young Della Month)

My Hero Academia (Full Stain Arc Month)

Dragon Ball Super (Caulifla and Ribrianne Debut/Buu Cliffhanger Month)

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures 

The Simpsons

Family Guy

Big Bang Theory

South Park (Season Finale Month)

Miraculous Ladybug (Season Finale Month)

Doctor Who (Series 11 Finale Month)

Angie Tribeca (Season Premiere/Series Finale Month)

January 2019: 2

Milo Murphy's Law

You're The Worst

February 2019: 3

American Dad

Rest of 2019: 11

Gumball

Ben 10

Raven's Home

New Looney Tunes

Search Party

Better Call Saul

I Am Frankie

Spongebob

The Amazing Race

Big Brother 21

January 2019 Day to Day Schedule(Complete)

January 1st: Doctor Who 2019 New Year's Day Special "Resolution".  (Complete)

January 2nd: (Complete Nothingness)

January 3rd: Big Bang Theory Season 12 Winter Premiere "The Paintball Scattering". (Complete)

January 4th: (Complete Nothingness)

January 5th: Milo Murphy's Law One Hour Season 2 Premiere Crossover "The Phineas and Ferb Effect", My Hero Academia "The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain", and Dragon Ball Super "A State of Emergency! Failure to Reach Ten Members!". (Complete)

January 6th: The Simpsons "Mad About the Toy" and Family Guy "Hefty Shades of Gray". (Complete)

January 7th: Steven Universe "Escapism". (Complete)

January 8th: (Complete Nothingness)

January 9th: You're The Worst Season 5 Premiere "The Intransigence of Love". (Complete)

January 10th: Big Bang Theory "The Propagation Proposition". (Complete)

January 11th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season 4 Winter Premiere "I Need Some Balance". (Complete)

January 12th: Milo Murphy's Law "Snow Way Out/Teacher Feature", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "I Choose Paradise!", My Hero Academia "Everyone's Internships", and Dragon Ball Super "You're Our Tenth Warrior! Goku Approaches Frieza!". (Complete)

January 13th: Spongebob "The Nitwitting", The Simpsons "The Girl on the Bus" and Family Guy "Trump Guy". (Complete)

January 14th: (Complete Nothingness)

January 15th: (Complete Nothingness)

January 16th: You're The Worst "The Pin In My Grenade". (Complete)

January 17th: Big Bang Theory "The Confirmation Polarization". (Complete)

January 18th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I Can Work With You". (Complete)

January 19th: Milo Murphy's Law "Picture Day/Agee Ientee Diogee", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures (Necrozma Arc) "Filling the Light With Darkness!", My Hero Academia "Listen Up! A Tale From the Past", and Dragon Ball Super "The Evil Emperor Returns! A Reception From Mysterious Assassins?". (Complete)

January 20th: Spongebob "The Ballad of Filthy Muck". (Complete)

January 21st: Steven Universe One Hour Series Finale "Change Your Mind". (Complete)

January 22nd: (Complete Nothingness)

January 23rd: You're The Worst "The One Thing We Don't Talk About". (Complete)

January 24th: Saw Dragon Ball Super Broly Online With New Mod Trophy

January 25th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I'm Almost Over You". (Complete)

January 26th: Milo Murphy's Law "Game Night/Pace Makes Waste", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "Full Moon and Many Arms!", My Hero Academia "Gear Up for Final Exams!", and Dragon Ball Super "Most Heinous! Most Evil! Frieza's Wild Rampage!". (Complete)

January 27th: Spongebob "The Krusty Slammer". (Complete)

January 28th: Teen Titans Go "Slapping Butts and Celebrating For No Reason" and We Bare Bears "Imaginary Friend". (Complete)

January 29th: (Complete Nothingness)

January 30th: You're The Worst "What Money?". (Complete)

January 31st: Big Bang Theory "The Meteorite Manifestation", New Looney Tunes "Porky and Thes: 1 and 2/Men in Quack/Littlechin and the Wood Fairy", New Looney Tunes "Tweet Team: 1 and 2/Downton Wabby/Fowl Me Twice", and New Looney Tunes Season 2 Finale "Hare to the Throne: 1 and 2". (Complete)

Total Premieres For January 2019: 53

Series Getting Screen-time in January: 14

You're The Worst (Final Season Premiere Month)

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Winter Premiere Month)

Steven Universe (Series Finale/White Diamond Climax Month)

Teen Titans Go 

We Bare Bears

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures 

My Hero Academia (Internships/Final Exams Begin Month)

Dragon Ball Super (Female Super Saiyans/Frieza Recruit Month)

Spongebob

The Simpsons

Family Guy

Big Bang Theory (Paintball Month)

Doctor Who (Who Year's Day Special Month)

Milo Murphy's Law (Season Premiere Month)

February 2019: 6

Total DramaRama

American Dad

Survivor

Ben 10

Rest of 2019: 14

DuckTales

Miraculous Ladybug

Gumball

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Powerpuff Girls

Raven's Home

New Looney Tunes

Search Party

Better Call Saul

I Am Frankie

The Amazing Race

Big Brother 21

South Park

Maybe Not 2019 or Ever: 1

Angie Tribeca

February 2019 Day to Day Schedule(Complete)

February 1st: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I Need A Break". (Complete)

February 2nd: Total DramaRama "A Licking Time Bomb", Milo Murphy's Law "Cake 'Splosion!/Lady Krillers", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "The Prism Between Light and Darkness!", My Hero Academia "Yaoyorozu: Rising", and Dragon Ball Super "The Time Has Come! To The Null Realm With The Universes On The Line!". (Complete)

February 3rd: (Complete Sweet Victory Nothingness)

February 4th: Teen Titans Go "Nostalgia Is Not a Substitute for an Actual Story" and We Bare Bears "The Mall". (Complete)

February 5th: (Complete Nothingness)

February 6th: You're The Worst "A Very Good Boy". (Complete)

February 7th: Big Bang Theory "The Donation Oscillation". (Complete)

February 8th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I Have To Get Out". (Complete)

February 9th: Total DramaRama "From Badge to Worse", Milo Murphy's Law "Doof's Day Out/Disco Do-Over", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "Securing the Future!", My Hero Academia "Stripping the Varnish", and Dragon Ball Super "Survive! The Tournament of Power Begins at Last!". (Complete)

February 10th: The Walking Dead Season 9 Winter Premiere (Free Negan) "Adaptation" With Talking Dead Addition 118/Season 8 Winter Premiere, The Simpsons "I'm Dancing as Fat as I Can", and Family Guy "Bri, Robot". (Complete)

February 11th: American Dad "One-Woman Swole", Teen Titans Go "Business Ethics Wink Wink", and We Bare Bears "Tunnels". (Complete)

February 12th: (Complete Nothingness)

February 13th: You're The Worst "This Brief Fermata". (Complete)

February 14th: (Complete Valentine's Day Nothingness)

February 15th: Saw Live Action Kim Possible Disney Channel Original Movie On Disney Channel

February 16th: Total DramaRama "Toys Will Be Toys", Milo Murphy's Law "The Ticking Clock/Managing Murphy's Law", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures "A Plethora of Pikachu!", My Hero Academia "Katsuki Bakugo: Origin", and Dragon Ball Super "Ah, the Uncertainty! A Universe Despairs!". (Complete)

February 17th: The Walking Dead "Omega" With Talking Dead Addition 119, The Simpsons "The Clown Stays in the Picture", and Family Guy "Trans-Fat".(Complete)

February 18th: American Dad "Flavortown", Teen Titans Go "Genie President", and We Bare Bears "Ramen". (Complete)

February 19th: (Complete Nothingness)

February 20th: Survivor Edge of Extinction Season 38 Premiere "It Smells Like Success" and You're The Worst "Zero Eggplants". (Complete)

February 21st: Big Bang Theory "The D & D Vortex". (Complete)

February 22nd: Saw The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part In Theaters

February 23rd: Total DramaRama "All Up in Your Drill", Milo Murphy's Law "Milo's Shadow/Sick Day", Ben 10 Season 3 Premiere "Omni-Copped", Ben 10 "This One Goes to 11", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures Season 21 Finale "Turning the Other Mask!", My Hero Academia Season 2 Finale "Encounter", and Dragon Ball Super "Show Them! Krillin's Underlying Potential!". (Complete)

February 24th: The Walking Dead "Bounty" With Talking Dead Addition 120. (Complete)

February 25th: American Dad 250th "Persona Assistant", Teen Titans Go "Tall Titan Tales", and We Bare Bears "The Gym". (Complete)

February 26th: (Complete Nothingness)

February 27th: Survivor Edge of Extinction "One Of Us Is Going To Win The War" and You're The Worst "The Pillars of Creation". (Complete)

February 28th: (Complete Nothingness)

Total Premieres For February 2019: 59

Series Getting Screen-time in February: 17

The Walking Dead/Talking Dead (Lydia Introduction/Winter Premieres Month)

Survivor (Season Premiere Month)

Ben 10 (Season Premiere Month)

Teen Titans Go 

We Bare Bears

Total DramaRama

Milo Murphy's Law (Official-ization of Milanda Month)

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Adventures (Season Finale Month)

My Hero Academia (Season Finale Month)

Dragon Ball Super (Tournament of Power Start/Krillin Elimination Month)

The Simpsons

Family Guy

American Dad (250th Episode/Rogu Month)

Big Bang Theory (Last of Wil Wheaton Month)

You're The Worst (LindsayxEdgar Ship Sink Month)

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Josh/Nathaniel/Greg Quarantine Month)

March 2019: 3

DuckTales

Powerpuff Girls

Rest of 2019: 13

Miraculous Ladybug

Gumball

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Raven's Home

New Looney Tunes

Search Party

Better Call Saul

I Am Frankie

Spongebob

The Amazing Race

Big Brother 21

South Park

Steven Universe

Angie Tribeca

2020: 1

Doctor Who

March 2019 Day to Day Schedule: (Complete)

March 1st: (Complete Nothingness)

March 2nd: Total DramaRama "Snow Way Out", Milo Murphy's Law "Field of Screams/Spy Little Sister!", Ben 10 "Rath of Con/Poles Apart", My Hero Academia Season 3 Premiere "Game Start", and Dragon Ball Super 100th "Rampage! A Crazed Warrior's Savagery Awakens!". (Complete)

March 3rd: The Walking Dead "Guardians" With Talking Dead Addition 121, The Simpsons "101 Mitigations", and Family Guy "Family Guy Lite". (Complete)

March 4th: American Dad "The Legend of Old Ulysses", Teen Titans Go "I Used To Be A Peoples", and We Bare Bears "Bubble". (Complete)

March 5th: (Complete Nothingness)

March 6th: Survivor Edge of Extinction "Betrayals Are Going to Get Exposed" and You're The Worst "Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Sunday Funday". (Complete)

March 7th: Big Bang Theory "The Conference Valuation". (Complete)

March 8th: (Complete Nothingness)

March 9th: Total DramaRama "Stay Goth, Poodle Girl", Milo Murphy's Law "Dog Walker, Runner, Screamer/Now I Am a Murphy", Ben 10 "Show Don't Tell", Ben 10 "Welcome to Zombozo-Zone!", DuckTales Special "What Ever Happened To Della Duck?!", My Hero Academia "Wild, Wild Pussycats", and Dragon Ball Super "Warriors of Justice Close In! The Pride Troopers!". (Complete)

March 10th: The Walking Dead "Chokepoint" With Talking Dead Addition 122, The Simpsons "I Want You (She's So Heavy)", Family Guy "No Giggity, No Doubt", and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil One Hour Season 4 Premiere "Butterfly Follies/Escape From the Pie Folk". (Complete)

March 11th: American Dad "Twinanigans", Teen Titans Go "The Metric System vs. Freedom", and We Bare Bears "Baby Orphan Ninja Bears". (Complete)

March 12th: (Complete Nothingness)

March 13th: Survivor Edge of Extinction "I Need a Dance Partner" and You're The Worst "Magical Thinking". (Complete)

March 14th: (Complete Nothingness)

March 15th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I'm Finding My Bliss". (Complete)

March 16th: Total DramaRama "Gum and Gummer", Milo Murphy's Law "Freefall/Milo's World", Ben 10 "Bridge Out/Beach Heads", My Hero Academia "Kota", and Dragon Ball Super "The Power of Love Explodes? The 2nd Universe's Witchy Warriors!". (Complete)

March 17th: The Walking Dead (X-planation) "Scars" With Talking Dead Addition 123, The Simpsons "E My Sports", Powerpuff Girls "Oh, Daisy!/Brain Freeze", and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil "Moon Remembers/Swim Suit/Ransomgram/Lake House Fever". (Complete)

March 18th: American Dad "Top of the Steve", Teen Titans Go "The Chaff", and We Bare Bears "Fire!/Ranger Norm". (Complete)

March 19th: (Complete Nothingness)

March 20th: Survivor Edge of Extinction 2 Part Buzzkill "It's Like the Worst Cocktail Party Ever" and You're The Worst "Four Goddamn More Days". (Complete) 

March 21st: (Complete Nothingness)

March 22nd: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I Need To Find My Frenemy". (Complete)

March 23rd: Total DramaRama "Invasion of the Booger Snatchers", Milo Murphy's Law Special "Abducting Murphy's Law", Ben 10 "Charm School's Out", Ben 10 "Billy Bajillions", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends Season 22 Premiere "Lillier and the Staff!", My Hero Academia "My Hero", and Dragon Ball Super "Gohan, Get Ruthless! Showdown With The 10th Universe!". (Complete)

March 24th: The Walking Dead (Head Pike Deaths) "The Calm Before" With Talking Dead Addition 124, The Simpsons "Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy", Family Guy "You Can't Handle the Booth!", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "A Haunted House for Everyone!", Powerpuff Girls "Lights Out!", Powerpuff Girls "Bucketboy!", and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil "Yada Yada Berries/Down By the River/The Ponyhead Show!/Surviving the Spider Bites". (Complete)

March 25th: American Dad (Not April Fools) "Funnyish Games", Teen Titans Go "Them Soviet Boys", We Bare Bears "Shmorby", We Bare Bears "Snake Babies", and Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Sparking Confusion!". (Complete)

March 26th: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Don't Ignore the Small Stufful!". (Complete)

March 27th: Survivor Edge of Extinction (First Returnee at Merge) "There's Always a Twist", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "No Stone Unturned!", and You're The Worst "We Were Having Such a Nice Day". (Complete)

March 28th: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Bright Lights, Big Changes!". (Complete)

March 29th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend "I Have a Date Tonight" and Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "We Know Where You're Going, Eevee!". (Complete)

Saw Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Documentary: Oh My God I Think It's Over

March 30th: Total DramaRama "Wristy Business", Total DramaRama "Melter Skelter", Milo Murphy's Law "The Goulash Legacy/The Dog Who Knew Too Much", Ben 10 "Franken-Fight/Buggin' the Buggs", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Battling the Beast Within!", My Hero Academia "Drive It Home, Iron Fist!", and Dragon Ball Super "A Transcendent Light-Speed Battle Erupts! Goku and Hit Join Forces!". (Complete)

March 31st: The Walking Dead Season 9 Finale "The Storm" With Talking Dead Addition 125/Season 8 Finale, The Simpsons "Girl's in the Band", Family Guy "Island Adventure", Powerpuff Girls "The Fog/The Spoon", Star Vs. The Forces of Evil "Out of Business/Kelly's World", and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil Special "Curse of the Blood Moon". (Complete)

Total Premieres For March 2019: 110

Series Getting Screen-time in March: 20

You're The Worst (Final Sunday Funday/Gretchen Job Anxiety Turmoil Month)

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Full Circle Audra Rap Sequel/White Josh Spotlight Number Month)

Survivor (Endy for Wendy Month)

Ben 10 (Rath Debut Month)

Powerpuff Girls (Silico Straitjacketed Month)

Teen Titans Go (Meta Attempted Cancellation Month)

We Bare Bears (Snake Birthing Month)

Total DramaRama

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends (Season Premiere/Stufful Month)

My Hero Academia (Season Premiere Month)

Dragon Ball Super (100th Episode/Android 17 vs. Universe 2 Month)

The Simpsons (Female Cartoon Reboot Month)

Family Guy (DVD Commentary Month)

American Dad 

Big Bang Theory (Mostly Interrupted Month)

DuckTales (Della Moon Survival Lore Month)

Milo Murphy's Law (Alien Abduction Set-Up Month)

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil (Final Season Premiere/Blood Moon Resolving Month)

The Walking Dead/Talking Dead (Tara + Enid Pikes/Blizzard/Season Finales Month)

April 2019: 2

Gumball

The Amazing Race

Rest of 2019: 10

Miraculous Ladybug

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Raven's Home

New Looney Tunes

Search Party

I Am Frankie

Spongebob

Big Brother 21

South Park

Steven Universe

Angie Tribeca

2020: 2

Doctor Who

Better Call Saul 

April 2019 Day to Day Schedule(Complete)

April 1st: American Dad "Fleabiscuit", Teen Titans Go "Little Elvis", and We Bare Bears "Sandcastles/Bros in the City/Cousin Jon/Lord of the Poppies". (Complete)

April 2nd: Saw My Hero Academia The Movie: The Two Heroes

April 3rd: Survivor Edge of Extinction "I'm the Puppet Master" and You're The Worst Series Finale "Pancakes". (Complete)

April 4th: Big Bang Theory "The Laureate Accumulation". (Complete)

April 5th: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Series Finale "I'm In Love". (Complete)

Saw Yes, It's Really Us Singing: The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Concert Special!

April 6th: Total DramaRama "The Never Gwending Story", Milo Murphy's Law "Adventure Buddies/Ride Along Little Doggie", Ben 10 "Which Watch/Baby Buktu", Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends 100th "Parallel Friendships!", My Hero Academia "Roaring Upheaval", and Dragon Ball Super "A Valiant Fight! Master Roshi's Blaze of Glory!". (Complete)

April 7th: The Simpsons "I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say D'oh", Powerpuff Girls "Cat Burglar/Hustlecup", and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil "Princess Quasar Catepillar and the Magic Bell/Ghost of Butterfly Castle/Cornball!/Meteora's Lesson". (Complete)

April 8th: American Dad Season 15 Finale "The Future Is Borax". (Complete)

April 9th: (Complete Nothingness)

April 10th: Survivor Edge of Extinction "Y'all Making Me Crazy". (Complete)

April 11th: (Complete Nothingness)

April 12th: (Complete Nothingness)

April 13th: Milo Murphy's Law "Look At This Ship/Cast Party", Ben 10 "Them's Fightin' Words!/Mutiny for the Bounty", My Hero Academia "What a Twist!", and Dragon Ball Super "Find Them Out! Death Match With a Furtive Attacker!". (Complete)

April 14th: Powerpuff Girls "Rebel Rebel", Powerpuff Girls "Our Brand Is Chaos", and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil "The Knight Shift/Queen-Napped/Junkin' Janna/A Spell With No Name". (Complete)

April 15th: American Dad Season 16 Premiere "Fantasy Baseball", Total DramaRama "There Are No Hoppy Endings", Teen Titans Go "Booty Eggs", and Gumball "The Possession". (Complete)

April 16th: (Complete Nothingness)

April 17th: Survivor Edge of Extinction "Blood of a Blindside" and The Amazing Race 31 Leg 1/Premiere "You're In Our Race Now". (Complete)

April 18th: Big Bang Theory "The Inspiration Deprivation". (Complete)

April 19th: (Complete Nothingness)

April 20th: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends (Corsola Return) "Alola, Alola!", Milo Murphy's Law "Safety/Cavendish Unleashed", Ben 10 "The Chupaca-bro", Ben 10 "Buggy Out", My Hero Academia "From Iida to Midoriya", and Dragon Ball Super "Revenge 'F"! A Cunning Trap Is Set?". (Complete)

April 21st: Powerpuff Girls "Tagalong/BrainLord" and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil "A Boy and His DC-700XE/The Monster and the Queen" + Special "Cornonation". (Complete)

April 22nd: American Dad "I Am The Jeans: The Gina Lavetti Story", Total DramaRama "Too Much of a Goo'd Thing", Teen Titans Go "TV Knight 4", and Gumball "The Master". (Complete)

April 23rd: (Complete Nothingness)

April 24th: Survivor Edge of Extinction "Fasten Your Seatbelts" and The Amazing Race 31 Leg 2 "Knock the Newbie Out of Us". (Complete)

April 25th: Big Bang Theory "The Decision Reverberation". (Complete)

April 26th: (Complete Nothingness)

April 27th: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Heart of Fire! Heart of Stone!", Milo Murphy's Law "First Impressions/The Speech and Debate League of Death and Destruction Cross Town Explosion Event", Ben 10 "Introducing Kevin 11/Four by Four", My Hero Academia "All For One", and Dragon Ball Super "Frieza and Frost! A Mutual Malice?". (Complete)

April 28th: The Simpsons "D'oh Canada", Family Guy (Trash) "Throw It Away", Powerpuff Girls "Checkin' Out!/Drama Bomb", and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil "Doop-Doop/Britta's Tacos/Beach Day/Gone Baby Gone". (Complete)

April 29th: American Dad "Stan & Francine & Connie & Ted", Total DramaRama "The Price of Advice", Teen Titans Go "Lil' Dimples", Gumball "The Silence", and We Bare Bears "The Mummy's Curse". (Complete)

April 30th: (Complete Nothingness)

Total Premieres For April 2019: 87

Series Getting Screen-time in April: 19

You're The Worst (Marriage Defying Series Finale Month)

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Song Writing Series Finale Month)

Survivor (Lesu 3 Destruction Month)

The Amazing Race (Reality Showdown Season Premiere Month)

Gumball

Ben 10

Powerpuff Girls

Teen Titans Go 

We Bare Bears

Total DramaRama (New Monday Slot Month)

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends (100th Episode/Brock and Misty Alolan Vacation Month)

My Hero Academia (Bakugo Kidnapped Month)

Dragon Ball Super (Tien/Roshi Elimination Month)

The Simpsons

Family Guy

American Dad (Season Finale/Season Premiere Month)

Big Bang Theory (Nobel Stalling Month)

Milo Murphy's Law (Rogue Cavendish/Tip the Domino Song/Milo and Melissa First Met Flashback Month)

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil (Ludo and Buff Frog Happy Family Endings/Globgor Freedom/LGBT Jackie Month)

May 2019: 2

DuckTales

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Rest of 2019: 10

Miraculous Ladybug

Raven's Home

New Looney Tunes

Search Party

Spongebob

Big Brother 21

South Park

Steven Universe

Maybe Not 2019 or Ever: 2

Angie Tribeca

I Am Frankie

Doctor Who

Better Call Saul 

May 2019 Day to Day Schedule: (Complete)

May 1st: Survivor Edge of Extinction "Awkward" and The Amazing Race 31 Leg 3 "Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy". (Complete)

May 2nd: Big Bang Theory "The Plagiarism Schism". (Complete)

May 3rd: (Complete Nothingness)

May 4th: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "That's Some Spicy Island Research!", Milo Murphy's Law "The Mid-Afternoon Snack Club/Parks and Wreck", My Hero Academia "Symbol of Peace", and Dragon Ball Super "The Mightiest Enemy Zeroes In On Goku! Launch the Knockout Spirit Bomb Now!". (Complete)

May 5th: The Simpsons (Mystery) "Woo-Hoo Dunnit", Family Guy "Girl, Internetted", Powerpuff Girls "Watch It!", Powerpuff Girls "Man Up 4: The Donnyest Game", and Star Vs. the Forces of Evil "Sad Teen Hotline/Jannanigans/Mama Star/Ready, Aim, Fire". (Complete)

May 6th: American Dad "Rabbit Ears", Total DramaRama "Mother of All Cards", Teen Titans Go "Don't Be An Icarus", Gumball "The Future", and We Bare Bears "Band of Outsiders". (Complete)

May 7th: DuckTales "Treasure of the Found Lamp!". (Complete)

May 8th: Survivor Edge of Extinction "Idol or Bust", The Amazing Race 31 Leg 4 "I Took Out a Polar Bear", and DuckTales "The Outlaw Scrooge McDuck!".(Complete)

May 9th: Big Bang Theory "The Maternal Conclusion" and DuckTales "The 87 Cent Solution!". (Complete)

May 10th: DuckTales "The Golden Spear!". (Complete)

May 11th: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Showdown on Poni Island!", Milo Murphy's Law "Escape/Milo in Space", My Hero Academia "One For All", and Dragon Ball Super "Goku Enkindled! The Awakened One's New Ultra Instinct!". (Complete)

May 12th: The Simpsons Season 30 Finale "Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion", Family Guy Season 17 Finale "Adam West High", OK K.O.! "Final Exams", OK K.O.! "CarolQuest", and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil "The Right Way/Here to Help/Pizza Party/The Tavern at the End of the Multiverse". (Complete)

May 13th: American Dad "Jeff and The Dank Ass Weed Factory", Total DramaRama "Duncan Disorderly", Teen Titans Go "Stockton, CA!", Gumball "The Wish", We Bare Bears "Tabes & Charlie", and DuckTales "Nothing Can Stop Della Duck!". (Complete)

May 14th: DuckTales "Raiders of the Doomsday Vault!". (Complete)

May 15th: Survivor Edge of Extinction Season 38 Finale "I See The Million Dollars" With 38th Reunion Special and DuckTales "Friendship Hates Magic!".(Complete)

May 16th: Big Bang Theory Series Finale "The Change Constant/The Stockholm Syndrome" and DuckTales "The Dangerous Chemistry of Gandra Dee!". (Complete)

Saw Unraveling the Mystery: A Big Bang Farewell

May 17th: DuckTales "The Duck Knight Returns!". (Complete)

May 18th: Milo Murphy's Law Season 2 Finale "Sphere and Loathing in Outer Space", My Hero Academia "End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End", and Dragon Ball Super "An Extra-Dimensional Ultimate Battle! Hit vs. Jiren!". (Complete)

May 19th: OK K.O.! "Soda Genie/Plaza Alone" and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil Series Finale "Cleaved". (Complete)

May 20th: American Dad "Lost Boys", Total DramaRama "Soother or Later", Teen Titans Go "What's Opera, Titans?", and Gumball "The Factory". (Complete)

May 21st: (Complete Nothingness)

May 22nd: The Amazing Race 31 Leg 5 "I'm a Bird, I'm a Plane, I'm on The Amazing Race!" and The Amazing Race 31 Leg 6 "Who Wants a Rolex?". (Complete)

May 23rd: (Complete Nothingness)

May 24th: Saw Detective Pikachu In Movie Tavern With Brooke and Kaden

May 25th: My Hero Academia "Moving into Dorms" and Dragon Ball Super "A Saiyan's Oath! Cabba's Resolve!". (Complete)

May 26th: OK K.O.! "Boxman Crashes/All in the Villainy". (Complete)

May 27th: American Dad "Shark?!", Total DramaRama Camp Special "Camping Is In Tents", Teen Titans Go (6th Titan) "Forest Pirates", Gumball "The Agent", and We Bare Bears Season 4 Finale "Panda's Birthday". (Complete)

May 28th: (Complete Nothingness)

May 29th: The Amazing Race 31 Leg 7 "Living Fearlessly". (Complete)

May 30th: (Complete Nothingness)

May 31st: (Complete Nothingness)

Total Premieres For May 2019: 79

Series Getting Screen-time in May18

Big Bang Theory (Raj Snubbing Series Finale Month)

Survivor (Pre-Merger Winner Season Finale Month)

The Amazing Race (Salty Tears Month)

Gumball (Future Finale Foreshadowing Set-Up Month)

Total DramaRama (Sasquatch Special Month)

Teen Titans Go (Bumblebee Adding Month)

We Bare Bears (Season Finale Month)

Powerpuff Girls

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes (Enid at POINT Finale/Boxman and Venomous Merger Month)

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends (Hapu Debut Month)

My Hero Academia (All For One Take Down/All Might Retirement Month)

Dragon Ball Super (Ultra Instinct Month)

The Simpsons (Season Finale Month)

Family Guy (Adam West Tribute/Season Finale Month)

American Dad 

DuckTales (Della Reaches Home Month)

Milo Murphy's Law (Someone Else's World Series Finale Month)

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil (Magic Vanquishing Series Finale Month)

June 2019: 4

Raven's Home

Spongebob

Ben 10

Big Brother 21

Rest of 2019: 7

Miraculous Ladybug

New Looney Tunes

Search Party

South Park

Steven Universe

Doctor Who

Better Call Saul 

June 2019 Day to Day Schedule(Complete)

June 1st: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Evolving Research!", My Hero Academia "Create Those Ultimate Moves", and Dragon Ball Super "With Gusto! The Fighting Freak Saiyans' Battle Rejoined!". (Complete)

June 2nd: OK K.O.! "Sidekick Scouts/Whacky Jaxxyz". (Complete)

June 3rd: American Dad "The Long March", Teen Titans Go "The Bergerac", and Gumball "The Web". (Complete)

June 4th: (Complete Nothingness)

June 5th: The Amazing Race 31 Leg 8 "You're The Apple In My Eye". (Complete)

June 6th: (Complete Nothingness)

June 7th: (Complete Nothingness)

June 8th: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Run, Heroes, Run!", My Hero Academia "The Test", and Dragon Ball Super "Intimidating Passion! The Explosive Birth of a New Super Warrior!". (Complete)

June 9th: OK K.O.! "Project Ray Way/I Am Jethro". (Complete)

June 10th: American Dad "The Hall Monitor and the Lunch Lady", Teen Titans Go "Snot and Tears", and Gumball "The Mess/The Heart".  (Complete)

June 11th: (Complete Nothingness)

June 12th: The Amazing Race 31 Leg 9 "Let's Split!". (Complete)

June 13th: (Complete Nothingness)

June 14th: (Complete Nothingness)

June 15th: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Memories in the Mist!", My Hero Academia "Shiketsu High Lurking", and Dragon Ball Super "Goku vs. Kefla! Super Saiyan Blue Beaten?". (Complete)

June 16th: Powerpuff Girls Series Finale "The Oct-Father/Sideline Dad" and OK K.O.! "GarQuest/Gar Trains Punching Judy". (Complete)

June 17th: Amphibia Series Premiere "Anne or Beast?/Best Fronds", Raven's Home Season 3 Premiere Part 1 "Friend-Ship", American Dad "Wild Women Do", Teen Titans Go "Campfire!", and Gumball "The Revolt/The Decisions". (Complete)

June 18th: Amphibia "Cane Crazy/Flood, Sweat & Tears". (Complete) 

June 19th: The Amazing Race 31 Leg 10 "Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!" and Amphibia "Hop Luck/Stakeout". (Complete) 

June 20th: Amphibia "The Domino Effect/Taking Charge". (Complete) 

June 21st: (Complete Nothingness)

June 22nd: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "A Grand Debut!", Spongebob "King Plankton", Spongebob "Stormy Weather", Ben 10 "Moor Fogg", Ben 10 "King of the Castle", My Hero Academia "Class 1-A", and Dragon Ball Super "Signs of a Turnabout! Autonomous Ultra Instinct Erupts!". (Complete)

June 23rd: OK K.O.! "Beach Episode/OK A.U.!". (Complete) 

June 24th: Raven's Home Season 3 Premiere Part 2 "Lost at Chel-Sea", American Dad "An Irish Goodbye", Teen Titans Go "What We Learned at Camp", Amphibia "Anne Theft Auto/Breakout Star", and Gumball Series Finale "The BFFs/The Inquisition". (Complete)

June 25th: Big Brother 21 Season Premiere Part 1/Episode 1 and Amphibia "Sprig vs. Hop Pop/Girl Time". (Complete)

June 26th: Big Brother 21 Season Premiere Part 2/Episode 2 (Night 1 Eviction), Amphibia "Dating Season/Anne vs. Wild", and The Amazing Race 31 Legs 11/12 + Finale "This One Is For One Million Dollars". (Complete)

June 27th: Amphibia "Contagi-Anne/Family Shrub". (Complete)

June 28th: Saw Toy Story 4 In Movie Tavern With Aunt Jennifer

June 29th: Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends "Keeping Your Eyes On the Ball!", Spongebob "Insecurity Guards", Spongebob "Sandy's Nutty Nieces", Ben 10 "Speechless on the Seine/Don't Touch", My Hero Academia "RUSH!", and Dragon Ball Super "Love's Big Showdown! Androids vs. the 2nd Universe!". (Complete)

June 30th: Big Brother 21 Episode 3, OK K.O! "KO's Health Week/Rad's Alien Sickness", and OK K.O.! Season 2 Finale "Dark Plaza". (Complete)

Total Premieres For June 2019: 77

Series Getting Screen-time in June: 14

Gumball (Elmore Shattering Series Finale Month)

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes (Yugioh Parody/Jethro Revolution/Gar Fired Lore/Alternate Universes/Foxtail Defeated Season Finale Month)

Teen Titans Go (Summer Camp Over Month)

Ben 10

Powerpuff Girls (Series Finale Month)

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends (Mist Memories/Hapu Trial/Mini Golf Month)

My Hero Academia (Shoot Style/Ball Target Month)

Dragon Ball Super (Kefla/Ribrianne Elimination Month)

American Dad 

Spongebob

Big Brother 21 (Summer Camp Season Premiere Month)

The Amazing Race (Number 5 Destiny Season Finale Month)

Raven's Home (Chelsea Returning Season Premiere Month)

Amphibia (Series Premiere Month)

September 2019: 5

DuckTales

South Park

Survivor

The Simpsons

Family Guy

Rest of 2019: 8

Miraculous Ladybug

New Looney Tunes

Search Party