• Advertisement

War of the elements

Chapter one: A chilling discovery

The snow falls down as i grab a cup of lemon tea. Scrolling on an online anime forum rolling my eyes at those idiots who think Hitashi should get with Matsu it's idiotic! As i shut down my computer i grab the phone and call my friend, "Hey, um did you get the game yet" i hear my friend sigh as he says "no it's not coming till next week... i hate waiting" I grab my tea and take a sip after that I climb on my bed and say "Well patience is key, if you don't wait the longer it feels" I look at the beautiful glossy snow and start smiling "i love snow" i thought "If only it was winter all the time" i get in my blanket talk to my friend some more hang up the phone and sleep. Well that is I WOULD have slept if i didn't hear that crash outside. I grab a coat, a flashlight, and my boots as I go out in the snow. I see a very torn up piece of paper. I pick it up and all i could read was " I  D  H  R EE DOORS" I squinted as hard as i could but couldn't read anything the writing was horrid. I go back inside to get some rest, I had a strange dream. I was falling faster than a car i was falling quick and i land on sand. I look around and i see a huge volcano, a beautiful ocean, and a whole part with snow everywhere. I turn and see homes I knock on the door and this little boy answers. He let me in and gave me bread and water. He looked about nine and i was confused. I asked "Do your parents know you let strangers in the house" he looks at me and says "You don't need parents in war"

Chapter two: training

To be continued 8/24/15