• Advertisement

The Naturally Normal Show

TJ

Main Characters: Ms.Puff,Ms.Kelly,Bobby,Principle Howard,Mr.Leon,Mr.Boats,Mrs.Melony.

Ep.1"All I Wanna Do"

Ms.Puff was extremely nervous. She didn't think the principle would want her teaching in his boating school,after all..she was just a rookie. "Uh..MS.PUFF" Principle Howard called. "Uh..I'm..right here" Ms.Puff said sweating. "Congratulations! You got the job!" He announced to her. "Oh I do?" Ms.Puff said clapping and jumping all around."The school board was very impressed with your "audition"..as I like to call it. You will be teaching a class of 17-19 year old's" The Principle stated.

Ms.Puff walked into her class. "Hi everyone..I'm Ms.Puff!" She announced. They all just stared at her with some giving her dirty looks. "Well...where are those Driving Mechanics books?" Ms.Puff said scouring the classroom.

"Ms.Puff..I have the books you need!" a teacher said. "Oh thank you,so whats your name?" Ms.Puff asked taking the books. "I'm Mrs.Melony,but call me Mel! That's what my husband calls me!" Mrs.Mel said running off. It was 45 minuets later and Puff's class went to lunch. Ms.Puff was so excited to tell Principle Howard about how good it went with her class,so she ran all the way to his office only to find Principle Howard and Mrs.Melony making passionate love. "OH MY!!!!" Ms.Puff was shocked. Principle Howard ran after her. "Ms.Puff,Ms.Puff"He said catching up to her.

"She's a MARRIED WOMAN!!" Ms.Puff said slapping him. "I know,I Know,but our attraction to each other was obvious before you even got here..it was undeniable that we would make love" He stressed.

Ms.Puff just walked away. At home Puff had a chat with her grandmother. "Listen up child,you want this job right?" the grandmother asked. "I do,I really do..the money's good..." Puff said. Than don't let something that's not your business..get to ya child" the grandmother replied. "I guess..." Puff said. The next day puff walked to the school and Mrs.Melony came up her. "Listen..yesterday...was NONE of your business..so don't go making accusations.." Mrs.Melony said walking away. Ms.Puff just shrugged it off and went to her class.

Ep.2 "All For You"

Mrs.Melony felt so conflicted inside..should she continue her affair with the principle or stay fateful to her husband?

"Mrs.Mel,you look pained" Mr.Boats said. "I'm fine.." Mrs.Mel said in a strained voice. "Really?" Mr.Boats said grabbing a chair and sitting in front of Ms.Mel's desk.

---------

Ms.Puff had lunch duty with Mr.Leon,a teacher she talked to here and there. "Man,these people are making love to those meatball subs!" Mr.Leon said.

"I know,its hilarious!" Ms.Puff said laughing. "So,you got a hubby???" Mr.Leon asked. "Nope..not even a boyfriend"

Ms.Puff replied. "That's a shame..a fine woman such as your self should of been bagged a long time ago" Mr.Leon stated. "Oh,Mr.Leon!" Ms.Puff said blushing.

----------

"Whats really going on Mel?" Mr.Boats asked. "Principle Howard is paying me more money if i make love with him daily,he wants the enjoyment and I want the money..I need it,that's why I started teaching.." Mrs.Mel replied. "That's horrible" Mr.Boats said completely disgusted. "You gotta tell the school board..you gotta do something"

"I can't Mr.Boats,because I need the money and I...kinda..enjoy this..a little bit" Mel explained.

"But your cheating on your husband" Boats replied.

"I know,I know..but my husband doesn't make me feel the way he used too.." Mrs.Mel said crying.

---------

Ms.Puff went back to her classroom where Ms.Kelly had brought new supplies for Ms.Puff.

"I heard you had lunch duty with with Mr.Leon..he's hot huh?" Ms.Kelly asked

"He's..alright" Ms.Puff replied.

----------

"Good afternoon Mr.Boats" Principle Howard said walking down the hallway. Mr.Boats just spit in his walkway.

----------

Ms.Puff saw she had another lunch duty with Mr.Leon,but Ms.Kelly was suppose to have that lunch duty.

"Ms.Kelly" Ms.Puff called. "Oh hi Puff".

"Yea..hi Kelly...so why did you give me your lunch duty?" Puff asked.

"So you can connect with Mr.Leon..you two could be great friends" Kelly replied.

"He is funny..and a little...romantic" Ms.Puff said under her breath.

---------

Ms.Mel came home after sex with Principle Howard. "I made your favorite honey..spaghetti" George (Mrs.Mel's husband) said kissing Mel's cheek. The kiss sent chills through her body..as she poked her spaghetti and about to cry.

The Naturally Normal Show

Ep.3 "Semi-Charmed Life"

Bobby Boatingson always caused trouble in Ms.Puff's class. "Now Bobby don't you hit her" Ms.puff said sternly.

"Shut up you fat hoe. Everyone see's the way you come on to Mr.Leon" Bobby replied.

"That's quite enough Bobby. You have detention young man." Ms.Puff said disgusted.

-----------

Ms.Kelly had her class play basketball outside for a science experiment.

Principle Howard heard the kid's voices shouting "pass the ball to me!","I'm open,I'm open!".

He walked outside to see what was going on.

"Ms.Kelly,why is your class playing outside?" Principle Howard asked.

"It's an experiment. We're seeing how healthier a person can get playing for one hour." Ms.Kelly replied.

"Experiment my ass,this is completely and utterly inappropriate." Principle Howard responded.

"Your one to talk" Mr.Boats said walking toward them.

-------------

Bobby walked into Ms.Puff's lunch detention. "Your the only one who has detention today Bobby. Now sit down." Ms.Puff yelled.

"Whatever fat bitch.." Bobby said taking off his jacket. He had on just a tank top,but Ms.Puff could see bruises.

"Bobby..take off the shirt","Hell no" he responded. "Bobby,TAKE OFF THE SHIRT!" Ms.Puff said yanking his shirt off.

-------------

"Mr.Boats,I suggest you watch your tone." Principle Howard said walking away. "Thanks for standing up for me Boats" Ms.Kelly said blushing. "Principle Howard is scum,don't worry about him." Mr.Boats expressed.

-------------

Ms.Puff and Bobby after school walked to Bobby's house. Bobby's dad answered the door.

"Oh,you must be Bobby's teacher..err Puff right?" The dad said opening the door.

"I found bruises on him..know anything about this?" Ms.Puff asked. "My son is 17..he probably got it fooling around with his friends.." The father said lying through his teeth.

--------------

"Why don't you just leave?" The father asked. Ms.Puff walked to the school board and told them what was going on. "Listen Puff,if Bobby doesn't want to press charges,he doesn't have to..he's 17." the administrator said. "But Bobby's still just a child,he doesn't know whats best for him." Ms.Puff said sweetly. "Sorry Puff..its out of our hands..".

--------------

The next day Ms.Puff asked Bobby why he didn't want to press charges. "Listen,i appreciate what you were trying to do,but I love my dad and he's just a little upset that my mom died." Bobby explained

"A LITTLE?" Ms.Puff said.

"Puff..I think it best I transfer out of your class." Bobby said walking past an upset and disgraced Ms.Puff.