• Advertisement

Pig Goat Banana Cricket

Joe Biden

Discuss Nickelodeon's newest cartoon here.

So far, it's an okay show. I don't think it's all that bad, but I don't think it's great either. I like how each character has a different plot and each plot connects together at the end of the episode. However, there are some issues I have with this show. This may sound more like nitpicking or just a distraction, but they seem to have white pupils or something in their eyes and it kinda bothers me when I watch it. But at least the characters don't act annoying like in Breadwinners or Sanjay and Craig. Speaking of, what I like about this show is how they don't use a lot of toilet humor or fart jokes or stuff like that. I thought it was going to be one of "those shows", but I was actually kinda pleased with what I saw. I still need to watch more of this show to have a different opinion on it, but so far, it's good.

Also, Banana is my favorite character. He's like a fruity Pizza Steve.

I've decided not to give any of Nick's newest shows a try. It's just too predictable where they'll end up and how it'll get treated.

Nick will probably cancel it soon, reruns once maybe twice a week, and then throw it to Nicktoons Network. So why bother watching it? Nick only cares about their horrid live action shows and SpongeBob.

I do think the animation is unique though.

I've decided not to give any of Nick's newest shows a try. It's just too predictable where they'll end up and how it'll get treated.

Nick will probably cancel it soon, reruns once maybe twice a week, and then throw it to Nicktoons Network. So why bother watching it? Nick only cares about their horrid live action shows and SpongeBob.

I do think the animation is unique though.

Know how to stop that from happening? Stop watching Spongebob and start watching this.

• Like 4

Originally I wasn't even planning on watching this show at all. I saw the pilot when it came out and it was pretty good actually, but I assumed they wouldn't be able to keep that style for long in the show. When Vincent Waller started commenting about this show on Twitter it made me more interested to check it out. It was pretty good, I like the animation and how they really expand the time slot for each episode into a big story. Yes, a lot of it was predictable and there are a few cringeworthy gags here and there but overall it's starting off pretty well and I'll give it a chance.

• Like 2

Know how to stop that from happening? Stop watching Spongebob and start watching this.

Well, first thing is I love SB so I won't stop watching that for now :P Second thing, what difference would I make? Yeah sure, one person is still more, but not gonna have an affect. And third thing, I have no interest in watching it regardless. Nickelodeon couldn't even hook me with a good trailer/commercial for the show.

And also, I did that with Sanjay And Craig, Breadwinners, and Robot And Monster... Nothing happened, and Nick stayed the same.

Still need to see an episode but upon first impressions, it seems harmless. The character designs almost look like designs from the 30's (good throwback there), though I'm not a huge fan of how dull and muted the colors are. I dunno, part of me wishes it was maybe kind of brighter? But hey, I'll probably watch an episode or two this week just to see what it's like. 

It's good so far, but I would agree on you on the colors. Also, as this is Nick, they have to shoehorn grossout jokes. I hope this show gets better. Though I blame it for the major adverting it gotten since the other cartoons will not get premieres until late summer.

• Like 1