• Advertisement

S-COM: Indescribable Assailants

The Drifter

I'm bored, and I decided to write down this SpongeBob/X-Com (sci-fi themed tactical game) crossover. Be careful I'm not a good writer, just want to let off some steam.

Prologue:

Aahh, Bikini Bottom, the home of the peaceful Bikini Bottomites. Just taking care of their bussiness and.. is that a meteor!?

Meteors rains down from the sky, causing people to drop what they're doing and panics. Some of the meteors landed on the streets, while other hits some buildings and got stuck on the walls. As the meteors stops, people starts to come out of their covers and walks toward the meteors.

Tom walks throught the smoke, walking closer to one of the meteors "Wait, this isn't a meteor, this is a... thing"

The thing, is a block shaped device with white, alien curves. It releases some thin green smokes. More people gets closer to the device, looking at it, taking pictures, and poking it with sticks. Suddenly the device starts, the green smokes spreads, and start covering the people arounds it. Soon everyone are immobilized and covered in green webbings.

===========================================================================

Meanwhile, in the Krusty Krab, everything goes along as usual. SpongeBob is cleaning some tables with his body, Patrick is eating some Krabby Patties, and Squidward is just sitting there in his cashier boat.

"This is Perch Perkins reportig live from Downtown Bikini Bottom, it appears that following the aftermath of the meteor shower, people are missing near the crash sites. Rumors are flying that-" The broadcast is cut short by Squidward, who changes it to Public Access tv. "Everyone talking about those stupid space rocks, aren't they have anything better to do?" "Well Squidward, they're on fire and might hurt people" replied SpongeBob "Cry me a river".

Suddenly, a meteor crashed outiside the Krusty Krab, the shockwave broke of the windows. Mr. Krabs burst out of his office. "What in the neptune.. Me windows!! Nooo!" Mr. Krabs rushes to the windows and starts picking up broken glass shards. SpongeBob  walks to Mr. Krab "Aww come on Mr. Krabs, they're just windows. Wait where's Patrick?"

Outside, Patrick is walking toward the meteor. "Stupid explosion ruing my food." Suddenly green butts starts shooting toward Patrick, knocking him down "Ow! You that's not fair! I'm not ready!" Patrick then starts punching through the smoke, as it surrounds him. SpongeBob runs toward Patrick, and and pulls out Patrick from the smoke. "Patrick, you okay?" As Patrick about to reply, a giant, box-shaped purple  thing flies above them. "Let's get inside!" SpongeBob drags Patrick back into the Krusty Krab.

Inside the Krusty Krab, everyone are hiding behind overturned tables, looking at the giant purple box. "What is that thing?!" Squidward said nervously "I don't know Mr. Squidward, but.. Wait it's dropping somehting" Mr Krabs stops talking and points at the flying box, it appears to be dropping of grey people. "Grey people, those must be aliens! Sandy must see this" said SponegBob, Squidward looks skeptical "Oh come one, I know you're stupid. But that's just ridiculous."

Ignoring Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick jumps over the tables and run toward the aliens. "Greetings space beings! I, SpongeBob, and my friend Patrick represent the-" SpongeBob's speech is cut short by a green bolt fired by the aliens SpongeBob and Patrick starts panicking and begin running in circles.

Squidward peeks over the tables "What are those imbiciles doing" He then looks at television. The Public Acces art show is now replaced with an emergency broadcast. "Warning. Bikini Bottom is under emergency. All citizens are advised to stay indoors until further notice" Squidward looks nervously as the message repeats "I should've take a leave". Mr. Krabs gets up and walks into his office, "Mr. Squidward, hold the perimeter, I have something to grab in me office". "Hold the what now?! That's it, I'm going home!" As Squidward walks toward the door, SpongeBob and Patrick burst past him. Followed by trails of green bolts.

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward are now back hudling behind the table barricades. Grey, short aliens walking on four limbs burst out the door and the remaining unbroken windows. They immdiately fires more green bolt using their wrist-mounted devices. Spongebob ducks as green bolts flies overhead "What are we gonna do! What would Mermaidman do!?", "SpongeBob, I just want you to know that-" Squidward stops talking as Mr. Krabs burst out from his office. He carries an old harpoon gun and fires at one of the aliens. One of the aliens is sturck by harpoon in the head and drops dead.

Mr. Krabs awkwardly into the tables and loads another harpoon. "Nice shot Mr. Krabs" SpongeBob cheers, "There's no time to talk, grab something launch counter attack!", "Aye aye sir!" SpongeBob grabs his spatula while Patrick picks up a wooden plank. Squidward meanwhile jumps into the kitchen and hides "I'm not paid enough for this". SpongeBob and Patrick charges wildy at the aliens, taking them by suprise. Mr. Krabs fires another harpoon at the aliens, hitting another one. "For Krusty Krab!", SpongeBob jumps into the air and kicks the alien's weapon out of it's hand, before karate-chopping it on the head with a spatula. "I have no idea what I'm doing!" Patrick charges blindly at the aliens. He trips over and slams right into one of the aliens, crushiing it. Aliens are getting slammed, chopped, and shot with a harpoon.

The fight is finally over when Patrick thows the last alien out of the window, it hits the ground head first, and breaks it neck. SpongeBob sits on the floor and starts taking deep breaths "What just happened.. Everything is ruined..". Patricks walks over to one of the dead aliens and pokes it, "Uhh buddy, Mr. Krabs don't like it when people sleep on his floor". Squidward finally walks out the kitchen, and walks to Mr. Krabs "Mr. Krabs, can I go home earlier?" "No Mr. Squidward, we still have a lot of things to do". Mr. Krabs then hands over a broom to Squidward.

"This Perch Perkins reporting. Reports are coming from various sources about attacks by an unkwown forces. Saucer and box shaped objects are reported to be flying over the city. The mayor in his official statement, said-" The broadcast is cut short again, as Squidward turns off the TV and picks it up from the floor.

==============================================

Well, that's it. I hope you guys enjoyed it, or atleast undertsand what I'm writing :P  Maybe I'll continue this someday.