• Advertisement

Not So Bad

Not So Bad

Chapter Nineteen

Once Olivia walked out of the hotel room she felt slightly uncomfortable with Dean and Roman. She wasn't sure if she should trust anyone other than Seth. She wanted to give Dean and Roman a chance, she didn't want Seth to stay awake all the time being worried about her. Olivia followed Dean and Roman to Roman's hotel room. Roman would order room service for the three of them. Dean Ambrose was still tired so he was laying down on a bed in the room. He was out once his head hit the pillow, Roman and Olivia could both hear him snoring heavily. Olivia wanted to be quiet so she didn't wake up Dean. Roman laughed when he heard Dean snoring. The TV in the room wasn't on so Olivia had to do something to make herself look busy, the atmosphere in the room seemed a bit awkward so she checked her phone to see if Seth had called her or texted her. Roman looked over at Olivia and noticed that she seemed uncomfortable. Roman cleared his throat getting her attention.

"You know Olivia... you don't have to be quiet, it's ok to talk."

"Oh... I was being quiet because Dean is asleep over there."

"Don't worry about him, he could sleep through the apocalypse. What's up with you? You don't seem like you're very comfortable here."

"Well, I've been through a lot with my ex, and The Wyatts, so sorry for not exactly trusting you right away."

"It's understandable, you don't know me or Dean all that well so why would you trust us? Trust is something that you earn. It's hard for us to believe that Seth has really changed, but you mean everything to him and he's not really the Sell Out that we thought he was. You should have seen him break down when he thought he would never see you again. He cares about you, he's not the selfish jerk we thought he was, he's not so bad after all. It will take a while to get used to having Seth as part of The Shield again, but if there is one thing that you should know, it's that The Shield stick together. In our last match with The Wyatt Family Dean and I had Seth's back, and he had ours. Like I told you that night we saved you from the Wyatts, we are better as a team than on our own. Seth doesn't want to admit it, but he's actually glad that we're back with him because he can't protect you from The Wyatt Family by himself. Consider yourself The Shield's Mascot I guess, maybe number one fan. We're here to Shield you from anything that comes your way."

Olivia started laughing at this.

"What's so funny?"

"Was that a joke? It was a pun... the name of the group is The Shield, and you said you were here to Shield me. That was kind of funny."

They were interrupted by Dean Ambrose.

"Yeah... we're not so bad once you get to know us."

A guy that was in charge of room service showed up at the door and Roman let him in. It was time for them to eat, but they still talked while they ate.

"Dean I thought you were asleep."

"No... I wasn't really I was just resting my eyes for a few minutes."

"Is that why we heard you snoring?"

"I wanted you to think I was asleep, but I heard everything you were saying."

"Then why didn't you come over and talk with us?"

"Eh... Roman is the more sociable member of The Shield, the powerhouse, Seth is the brains, and now according to you, he's the big softie of The Shield, and me... I'm the Wild Card, The Lunatic Fringe."

Olivia smiled when he said that Seth was a big softie. Hanging out with Dean and Roman wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, but she was already starting to miss Seth. She wondered how he was doing, or if he was getting any sleep.

"I hope Seth is getting some sleep. I pretty much already told the whole world about my story with Seth."

Dean cut in.

"Yeah... you really got the attention of the WWE Universe, that was a pretty interesting story you told."

"But it's not just a story, I really did almost get killed by a guy at a gas station. Then Seth saved me from my ex at Raw one night, then again at the courthouse. When Seth and I met, that guy that tried to kill me really did steal my car with all of my stuff in it. It wasn't just a story, it really happened to me, Seth has been here with me through everything. At first I thought it was just a nice guy helping out a poor girl type thing, but as we got to know each other we both started to develop feelings for each other. Seth is this big time WWE superstar and I'm just this poor girl that's been in abusive relationships and lived in a trailer park. How does this even happen? It sounds like something from a book or a movie, it just doesn't sound real. I don't even know if I deserve to be with a guy like Seth."

Roman cut in.

"Aw... come on don't say that. You are a very pretty girl, Seth is a lucky guy, he's lucky to have you. It doesn't matter to him or any of us that you're poor, you are a good person Olivia. I see the change in Seth, you mean everything to him. You changed him."

"I don't see how, I never saw him as a bad guy anyway. Before Seth came along, I didn't even know what WWE was. Sure in WWE he was a bad guy, but for someone who didn't even know me to come and save me, yeah he's not such a bad guy."

Olivia had already been in the room with Dean and Roman for two hours. As they talked it wasn't as awkward as it was when they first walked in. Olivia was already starting to feel comfortable around them. She thought that they were pretty cool guys to hang out with and they thought that Olivia was a cool girl to hang out with.

"You know... this has been fun. It seemed a little weird at first, but I could get used to this. You guys are pretty cool."

About six hours later Olivia got a text from Seth telling her that he was awake so she went back to the room that they were sharing. Olivia didn't really have time earlier, but now she needed to take a shower before it was time for Smackdown. While she was doing that, Seth, Dean and Roman decided to just talk. Seth was still concerned about Bray Wyatt. Dean Ambrose was the first one to speak.

"So Seth did you get any sleep?"

"Yeah I slept ok. Don't we face The Wyatt Family tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Ok... I need to absolutely make sure that Olivia is safe. I'm not exactly sure about what to do with her. They could get to her at ringside, they could get to her backstage, who knows... if she stays here, they may get to her here."

"Dude relax... I know a little bit about Bray Wyatt, I know how to play mind games too, you should know that."

Seth thought back to the time Dean popped out of a present, or when he brought a hot dog stand down to ringside, or even the situation with his briefcase. Dean Ambrose was the master of mind games.

"Ok... so what should I do? Olivia told me about all that they did to her. I want to make him pay for what he did to Olivia."

"You want to make him pay... How about you do to him what you did to Randy Orton? No one has seen him since you Curb Stomped him on those steel steps."

"If I get that chance I will."

Roman cut in.

"What bothers me is we haven't had a win over The Wyatts yet. They beat us at Elimination chamber, unless you count disqualification we didn't win that one match, then on Raw... Seth you lost your temper and we got disqualified."

"Ok... so I need to control my temper a bit, but this isn't just a match, this is for Olivia."

Later on it was about an hour before Smackdown started, but Olivia and The Shield arrived at Smackdown early. Olivia felt slightly embarrassed about having bruises and a black eye, she wasn't usually one to wear makeup, but she didn't want the whole world seeing her bruises and black eye so she did her best to cover up the bruises and black eye. The bruises were easy to cover up. Olivia had pretty long hair, but she usually kept it out of her face, this was the one time where she actually wanted her hair in her face. While The Shield were getting ready, Seth had to talk to Olivia about what they wanted to do.

"What do you think we should do Olivia?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I'm still kind of worried about The Wyatt Family. I want you safe, and I was wondering what would be the best way to do that. If you were back at the hotel, there would be a chance of him finding you there. Then if you stay backstage, there is a good chance of him finding you here too. I don't know if it's a good idea to have you at ringside with The Wyatt Family out there. Then again, I would feel more comfortable if I could see you. What do you think we should do?"

"I'm kind of with you... I would feel a little more comfortable being out there with you."

"Ok... just remember that Dean and Roman are out there too so one of them can get to you if I can't."

Roman cut in.

"Everything is going to be fine Olivia... Believe that, and Believe in The Shield."

Olivia felt nervous when it was time for Smackdown, but Seth held her close and told her that everything would be ok. The Shield's entrance music hit and The Shield and Olivia came down to the ring. Olivia was between Seth and Roman. Dean was in the front, Seth was behind him. Dean and Roman went over the barricade, but Seth stopped for a moment and helped Olivia over it. Seth smiled to himself when he put his arms around Olivia's waist and lifted her over the barricade. Olivia smiled as Seth lifted her up, he did it with ease. She loved being in his arms, she loved the feeling of his touch in general. Seth gave her a quick kiss before entering the ring. Olivia sat down with JBL and Micheal Cole, but didn't do commentary, she was just there to watch the match. As the lights went out, Olivia felt chills and a nervousness when The Wyatt Family. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan weren't really the issue since they only followed Bray Wyatt, it was Bray that she was worried about. The Shield were at the far end of the ring towards the entrance ramp and The Wyatt Family were on the side closer to the announce table. Bray looked over at the announce table and saw Olivia. Bray laughed at the nervous look on her face and he raised his eyebrows in a suggestive way. He jumped down from the side of the ring and slowly started making his way over to her. Seth saw this and was ready to run at him. The ref stepped in between Bray and Seth. Seth could clearly be heard yelling at Bray.

"You stay the hell away from her! Do you understand me? If you even think about touching her, you're done!"

The ref separated them and started the match. Seth wanted to get his hands on Bray, but Bray wasn't the one that started off the match. Seth and Luke started off the match. Luke was a big man so it was tough to get any momentum going his way. At some point Seth had to tag in Roman. Luke quickly tagged in Erick, but it always seemed like Erick Rowan wasn't the skilled fighter of the group and quickly got hit with a Superman Punch. While the ref wasn't looking Bray and Luke got a few cheap hit in, this concerned Seth and Dean, Bray tagged himself in and Roman got beat down pretty bad. Dean had not been in the match yet so when he was tagged in the crowd went crazy. Dean and Bray had an interesting feud and people were excited to see it again. It seemed like because of Olivia a Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt feud would also be something interesting to see, the crowd liked Dean and Bray, but at some point wanted to see Seth get his hands on Bray. The crowd started chanting We Want Rollins, but at some point Luke and Erick ran to the other side of the ring and knocked Roman and Seth off the side of the ramp. Dean almost got knocked out of the ring, but bounced off the rope and hit his signature clothesline move.

This was only a bit effective because in a different match, Dolph Ziggler had hit Bray with The Famouser but Bray hit Dolph with Sister Abigail a moment after that and got the win. Once Dean hit the clothes line, Bray grabbed Dean and hit a Sister Abigail on him. Bray was going for the pin when Roman Reigns got back in the match and broke up the count before the ref got to three. This is what The Shield needed, he helped Dean out of the ring for a moment so they could have a chance to regroup. All three men from The Shield came charging at The Wyatt Family. Roman threw Erick over the top rope, then Luke Harper three Roman over the rope. Seth and Dean both worked together to toss Luke out of the ring. Dean was usually an in ring worker, but when he wanted to he would jump from the top rope. He ran to the opposite side of the ring and bounced off it. Erick, Roman, and Luke were slowly starting to get up when they saw Dean jump over the top rope. They didn't have time to move out of the way so all four men fell down to the ground. The crowd was chanting This Is Awesome. Seth was starting to feel the effects of the match, he had done a lot of running around and risky moves. His head was hurting and he could of had a concussion from when his head hit the side of the ring when Luke and Erick knocked him off. Bray was on the other side of the ring and was slowly starting to get up. Olivia was very into the match, but felt uncomfortable when she noticed that Bray was getting up while everyone else was still down. Luke and Roman were the legal men in the match.

Bray looked right at her. He saw that Seth was still catching his breath in the ring and thought that this would be the perfect time to go after Olivia. Bray started making his way over to her. Olivia got out of her chair and ran in a different direction away from him. Roman and Luke made it back in the ring. Roman had to dig deep, Luke was using the rope to pull himself up. Erick and Dean were still laying on the outside of the ring. Roman waited for the right moment for Luke to turn around and he hit him with a spear for the win. Roman couldn't move, it took everything he had to finish the match. Him and Luke both were laying in the ring. Olivia didn't get very far from the ring. The lights went out and she couldn't see where she was going. Bray caught up with her in the dark and grabbed her by her hair. She screamed out in fear and pain, Bray took her in his arms and was about to hit her with Sister Abigail, but that didn't happen. Everyone could hear the shout of pain that came from Bray's mouth. Seth was up, he felt very dizzy, and his head hurt, but he was up and still fighting. He had a steel chair in his hand and he swung it as hard as he could into Bray's back. This forced Bray to let go of Olivia's hair. Seth then told Olivia to run. Dean and Roman were slowly starting to get up, it had been a long match.

Olivia ran up to the entrance ramp and watched what was happening at ring side. Seth was filled with anger, he hit Bray over and over again in the back with the chair until the chair was deformed. This still wasn't enough to satisfy him. He wanted to make sure that Bray learned not to come near Olivia again. He looked around at ring side and knew what he wanted to do. He grabbed Bray by the collar of his shirt and by his hair and dragged him to the steel steps. He placed Bray on one of the steps and Seth backed up almost towards the announce table. Seth ran at Bray with full force and Curb Stomped Bray's head on the steel steps. This probably hurt Seth as much as it did Bray because after he Curb Stomped Bray, he felt his knee give out. He fell to the ground in pain. Dean and Roman saw this and made their way over to him to help him up. Olivia was concerned and even started making her way back down the ramp to him. Even though Seth was hurt he will still filled with rage. Bray could have hurt Olivia again and he wanted to make Bray pay for what he had already done. He saw the chair still laying nearby and grabbed it. Dean and Roman were trying to get him to leave so that a doctor could check out his knee, but Seth sort of pushed them away as he grabbed the chair and limped over to Bray laying motionless on the steps. Olivia saw all the anger in him and knew that this wasn't like him. Olivia called out to him, but he was in a stage of blind rage. Right as Seth was going to start hitting Bray with the chair again, Olivia shouted at him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Seth!"

Seth turned around and saw almost a look of fear in her eyes. She wasn't used to seeing this side of him. The look in her eyes instantly started calming him down. This was the side of himself that he didn't want her to see. Seth was breathing hard still trying to catch his breath and calm down. The sound of Olivia's voice really calmed him down.

"Seth... it's ok now. It's over, you won. Calm down... he's not worth it."

Seth dropped the chair and turned around to look at her as she continued to speak to him.

"Please Seth... let's go home."

Seth took another look back at Bray and noticed that he still had not moved from the Curb Stomp and then he took in a deep breath, the final calming breath before he looked back at Olivia.

"Ok."

Dean and Roman still had to help Seth backstage since his knee was hurting. The Shield's music was playing at the top of the ramp, they turned around and did their usual fist pose and shouted Believe in The Shield, this was the final moments of Smackdown. Dean and Roman then helped Seth backstage to the doctor and Seth would tell the doctor that he felt dizzy, and that his head and knee hurt. Later on it was determined that Seth did in fact have a small concussion. The doctor told Seth that he should stay out of action for at least a week. The doctor gave Seth something for pain. Seth did not hear a word from Olivia. She looked on at him concerned. He did kind of feel bad for the way that he acted, especially in front of her. Dean and Roman had left for a moment to get something to eat and the doctor was busy with someone else so it was just Seth and Olivia for the moment. He could still see the look of fear in her eyes. Finally he couldn't take the silence between them anymore and had to say something.

"Olivia... I am so sorry."

(To be continued. So since Olivia has been in different abusive relationships, she saw a side of Seth that she never thought that she would see. Now that Seth apologized for his behavior, how will Olivia respond?)

Not So Bad

Chapter Twenty

The Shield and Olivia were sitting in the trainer's room. Seth's knee was killing him and he felt like he was hit in the head with a cinder block. The doctor wrapped up his knee, gave him some ice for his head, and gave him something for pain. He found out from the doctor that he had a concussion and was told to stay out of the ring for at least a week. What had happened was during their match with The Wyatts, Luke and Erick ran over and knocked him off the side of the ring apron. When he fell he hit his head on the side of the ring, but somehow continued with the match. Dean and Roman were fine, they were just very tired from the match. The Shield did end up beating The Wyatt Family when Roman speared Luke and got the win. Olivia couldn't get what she saw out of her head. Seth had completely lost it. He hit Bray with the chair until the chair was deformed, then he hit Bray with a strong Curb Stomp and he still wasn't done. He was about to go after Bray again with the chair until she stopped him. Seth was in a fit of blind rage, Bray almost got away with Olivia again. He was not going to let Bray hurt her ever again, he wanted to make a point to Bray. His anger, plus his concussion caused him to not be fully aware of his actions. If he would have been thinking straight he would not have done what he did in front of Olivia. When he saw the look of fear on her face he immediately felt ashamed of his actions. Dean and Roman told Seth that when the doctor was done checking on him to meet them at the car. Olivia stayed with Seth. The doctor was very busy, Seth was not the only one that needed to be check on. The doctor left Seth for a moment to go check on another WWE Superstar, Olivia and Seth were alone. Olivia was concerned about Seth, but had not said a word to him since the end of Smackdown, finally Seth couldn't take the silence between them anymore so he was the first one to speak.

"Olivia... I am so sorry."

Olivia didn't really understand what he was apologizing for so he had to tell her.

"I'm sorry for the way that I acted out there. I didn't know it at the time, but I had a concussion when my head hit the side of the ring. That isn't the only thing... I wanted to protect you and I was also so upset about what Bray did to you that I wanted to make him pay for what it. I was so caught up in getting revenge that it made me blind with rage. I wanted to make a point to Bray, I didn't want him to ever hurt you again. I know now that I went too far because... I saw the look in your eyes Olivia... You were afraid of me. I almost saw tears in your eyes, you were afraid that if you ever made me angry that the same thing would happen to you. No... that would never happen Olivia. That look in your eyes... I don't ever want to see that look again. I'm just so sorry that you had to see all of that, I shouldn't have acted the way that I did. I love you Olivia and I want you to be safe, but I also want you to feel comfortable around me. I promise Olivia... you will never see me like that again."

Olivia smiled at this. She was about to respond back when Seth continued.

"What I don't understand is why you stopped me? You told me everything that Bray did to you, why would you want me to stop? Wouldn't you want me to get back at him for you?"

"Well... I did think that in a way he deserved it, but I still think you took it too far. I was also kind of worried about you because you're hurt and I didn't want anything else to happen to you so I came back down to try to calm you down. I don't know if you heard what Dean said a few minutes ago, but he said that one of the doctors that were looking at Bray said that Bray would be out of action for a while. So... even if Bray were to come after me again, I don't think he will be able to do it for a while. In a way it did freak me out when I saw everything you did. It made me think that maybe I don't know you as well as I think I do. I guess... I'm still a little bit afraid of making you mad because I don't want to end up like Bray."

Seth felt his heart drop, did she still not trust him after everything they had been through?

"What do I have to do Olivia? What do I have to do to get you to trust me?"

"I'm sorry Seth, but after all of that stuff that happened with Ryan, and now more recently with Bray, it's hard for me to completely trust anyone."

Seth showed her the faded mark from where Ryan stabbed him.

"You see this? Don't you know by now that I would do anything for you? It's human nature... sometimes you lose your temper and you do things that you shouldn't do... Are you really that afraid of me that you would think that I would do something to physically harm you? Tell me what it is that you want?... Would you be happier without me?"

This was killing Seth, he wanted to be with Olivia. He loved her more than anything, but he had the idea that maybe she didn't love him as much as he loved her. It seemed like she didn't even trust him. Olivia couldn't believe what she was hearing. It sounded almost like he was trying to get rid of her. He wasn't yelling at her, but the last thing he said really got to her. She put a hand up to her face as a few tears ran down her face. Seth gently took her into his arms into a gentle hug, but he still wanted an answer.

"I'm giving you a choice Olivia... Would you be happier without me? Would you rather be on your own?"

Olivia cried into his chest and hugged him tight.

"No... please don't leave me. I'm... so sorry for not trusting you. I don't want to be alone... I love you Seth."

"I love you too Olivia, but it amazes me that after all we've been through that you would still think that I would hurt you."

"Well... this isn't just an issue for me, this is an issue for many women. Also men, but it's more common among women. Being physically or emotionally abused... you love and trust someone with all of your heart, and then out of the blue it seems like the person you love has changed and they take out all of their anger on the person that they "love". I get that not everyone is like that, but once you've been hurt it's hard to completely love or trust someone again. The physical wounds heal for the most part, but the emotional wounds take longer to heal, some never do. I do love you Seth, but I'm starting to believe that maybe you're getting tired of putting up with me. I don't know why you put up with me."

"Because... there is something about you that draws me to you, even from the first moment I met you. I already showed you that spot from my side... if I would risk my life just to save you after only knowing you for two weeks then you should already know that you mean everything to me. I just want you to know... that I would never ever do anything to hurt you. I guess I do have a bit of an anger problem and I'm trying more and more everyday to control that. I think you helped me with that today. When I was about to attack Bray again... your touch and your voice helped calm me down. When I'm at my worst... you show up and help bring out the best in me."

Olivia wasn't crying anymore, she was taking in everything that he was saying. Seth held her close for a while as they still waited for the doctor to return. the doctor could see a difference in Seth once he came back. Seth was told that he should go home and get some rest, this was something that he knew he would hear. Once Seth and Olivia left the trainer's office and were walking to the parking lot to meet up with Dean and Roman Olivia had something to say.

"It took that doctor long enough."

Seth laughed at this.

"Yeah... he did take a while, but there were other people that needed help too."

"So... how bad hurt is your knee?"

"It should be fine in a few days, I just over did it on the Curb Stomp. I pulled a muscle."

"How about your head? How bad is the concussion?"

"I hit my head pretty hard on the side of the ring, but the doctor told me that I only needed to be out of action for a week. I wasn't just the pain medicine... my head started feeling better with you here with me. I guess I really should get some more sleep because I think that had something to do with my performance. Now... I kind of have a random question for you."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Do you have any allergies of any kind?"

"Um... no, not that I know of. Why?"

"No reason... I was just curious."

The town where they were at wasn't too far from Seth's home in Davenport Iowa. Dean and Roman decided to stay in Seth's hometown, but they would have to leave for the next show. Just because Seth was out for a week doesn't mean that Dean and Roman get to be off. Dean and Roman were important characters in WWE. There was an article posted on to let the WWE Universe know that Seth would be out of action for a week due to his concussion. Roman drove Seth to his house since Seth probably shouldn't be driving with a concussion. Dean and Roman left for a few minutes because Dean, Seth, and Roman knew something that Olivia didn't know. Olivia and Seth unpacked some of their stuff and sat down to relax for a while. It would still take Olivia a while to get used to living in Seth's home.

"You know what Seth?"

"What?"

"It is still going to take me a while to get used to living here."

"I know. Hey... just so you know... sometimes it's hard for me to believe that I live here because we're always on the road. That's the life of a WWE Superstar."

Seth got a text from Roman to let him know that they were back. Seth had a huge smile cross his face. Olivia saw the smile on his face and wanted to know what was going on.

"What is that smile about?"

Seth laughed a little and grabbed Olivia by the hand.

"Well... remember when I asked you if you had any allergies?"

"Yeah. I said I don't think I have any allergies."

"Right... then you asked why and I said no reason. Well... there was a reason. It seemed like kind of a random question, but it was an important question. Come with me Olivia."

Seth's smile grew bigger as they both walked to the door. The doorbell rang and Seth opened the door to show Dean and Roman. Both of them carried two medium sized presents, they were both wrapped in yellow wrapping paper, which happened to be Olivia's favorite color. Roman noticed the happy yet confused look on her face. It wasn't her birthday... what was going on?

"Olivia... Seth wanted us to personally deliver these... surprises to you. We hope you enjoy them. Dean... make sure that you close the door."

He did this and they all went to sit down.

"What is going on Seth? It's not my birthday."

"I know, but I wanted to do something special... something to surprise you. Go ahead... open them. It doesn't matter which one you open first."

Both presents on the outside looked the same, but Olivia was curious as to what was on the inside. Once she opened the first box she screamed out in joy. Dean and Roman knew their work was done and left as soon as they saw the look on Olivia's face. The box wiggled in her hand as she looked down at the small creature in the box. It was a small, black Labrador puppy, it had a pretty pink collar on it which meant that the puppy was a girl. Olivia smiled as she grabbed the puppy and held it close to her face. The puppy started licking her nose.

"Aw... Seth, you got me a puppy."

"That's not all... check the other box. I'll hold the puppy for a minute."

Olivia handed Seth the puppy for a minute as she watched the puppy start to lick Seth. She opened the other box and was just as surprised as before. There was another animal in the box, but it was smaller and it's didn't shake the box as much. Olivia cried out again with the biggest smile on her face. In this box there was a small black short haired kitten. It was also a female. This kitten was mostly all black except for her white paws and a little bit of white under her chin. She had a red collar with a bell on it. The kitten was scared at first. It was scared of the new environment until Olivia started petting it, then it started purring. Olivia held the kitten in her hands as she went over to Seth and kissed him.

"So... I guess you like your surprises?"

"I love it Seth. You got me a puppy and a kitten."

"Well... one day while we were just riding along you said that you were never allowed to have a dog or a cat because your mom was allergic. You said that you had friends that had dogs and cats and that you wished you could have a pet. You said that you never had a pet before so I thought I would change that. Then there was the whole decision of dog or cat? I couldn't decide which one would surprise you more so I thought, why not both? Don't worry about them not getting along, they are at a pretty young age so the puppy will probably think that the kitten is another puppy and the kitten will probably think that the puppy is another kitten. They are at a young age so they will be very playful. This is also why I asked you if you were allergic to anything because I wouldn't want to have to get rid of them because you are allergic."

"Aw... Seth, this is the best gift anyone has ever gave me. Once again... you prove just how much you love me. How does this happen? How can a girl like me end up with a guy like you? What did I do to deserve a guy like you?"

"You didn't have to do anything to deserve this. Money doesn't matter, the main thing is we found each other. I know to you it may seem like I've turned your life around, but you've turned my life around as well. It was like we both had something missing in our lives and we found each other. We found what we needed in our lives."

(To be continued.)

Edited by WWESpongefan

Not So Bad

Chapter Twenty One

Olivia had the cat asleep sitting beside her and the dog was running around chasing it's tail. They decided to name the dog Lady, and the cat Abby. (These are the names of my dog and cat.) Olivia gave Seth the biggest kiss and tightest hug. Seth was lost in his thoughts.

"Wow... if I knew she would kiss me like this I would have done this when we first met. It's funny how women react to animals."

Seth had Olivia in his arms, she had the biggest smile on her face. He couldn't believe how happy he made her, but there was still something on her mind.

"I don't think I've ever been this happy, you are so good to me Seth, but there is still something that I want to talk to you about."

"Sure anything. What's on your mind sweetheart?"

"Well... at this point, I know I can trust you, but I still can't help but be worried about something."

"What are you worried about? We're safe here at my house, I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

"I know I'm safe here, but I'm still sort of worried about The Wyatt Family, Bray more than anyone else."

"Well, now that Dean, Roman and I are the Shield again I really don't think you have anything to worry about."

"I was kind of wondering if maybe you could train me."

"Train you?"

"Yeah... as a WWE Superstar surely you learned the basics of how to protect yourself right?"

"Yeah."

"I was hoping that maybe you would teach me the basics of self defense. Now that I think about it, after seeing some of the other divas it would be kind of cool being an actual part of the show. What I mainly want right now is to learn the basics of self defense, so will you help me?"

"Of course. I want you to feel safe, and if learning self defense and wrestling techniques is what it takes than we'll do it."

Olivia was so excited that she hugged him tight and kissed him again. Seth and Olivia had not been home long so they had to wait about another week since Seth still had a concussion, his knee was still feeling the after effects of Curb Stomping Bray. It was a little over a week later but they went to a training area to help Olivia. Dean and Roman also came so they could practice. If you are a WWE Superstar you take every opportunity you can to get in the ring and improve on your ring skills. Also Dean, Seth, and Roman wanted to see what they could do to improve on their teamwork. They all had to get used to being The Shield again. Olivia couldn't help but watch every move Seth made. She watched him jump from the top rope and she watched as the sweat ran down his chest. Dean Ambrose noticed this and pointed it out to Seth.

"Hey Seth, I think someone is checking you out over there."

Dean pointed over at Olivia, as Seth turned to look at her he had a smirk on his face, and winked at her.

"I'm sure this isn't the first time she's checked me out."

Olivia couldn't help but blush at this and tried to hide the huge grin on her face.

They laughed as they noticed her blush.

"Look Seth, you made her blush."

"I don't think that is the first time either."

Olivia did like watching Seth train, but she started to think that he forgot about agreeing to help her learn the basic moves of self defense. She was lost in her thoughts until she heard Seth in the ring.

"Ok guys, lets take a break."

Seth got out of the ring, grabbed a towel to wipe off some of the sweat, grabbed a water bottle and sat down beside Olivia. He smirked at her and started talking to her.

"So... you like what you see?"

Olivia started laughing, but also turned red out of embarrassment.

"I can't help it. What can I say? You're hot alright."

Seth laughs at this, wraps his arm around her and kissed her.

"But seriously, you look great Seth. All of those jumps and flips off the top rope are very impressive."

"Yeah well it takes a lot of practice for it to look good."

"How are you feeling? You did kind of hurt your knee, and you did have a concussion."

"I feel great, I'll just have to try not to Curb Stomp Bray so hard next time, but he had it coming."

A chill ran through her at the sound of Bray's name. She still wasn't over what happened over a week ago. Her physical wounds had healed, but it was still bothering her mentally. She was still worried that it could possibly happen again. Seth saw how Olivia reacted when he mentioned Bray and pulled her into a protective hug.

"Hey... relax ok. I'm not going to let Bray come near you again, but now Dean and Roman are here to look out for you too."

"I appreciate that, but I'm tired of having to rely on everyone to protect me. I really want to learn how to protect myself."

"I know... and I said I would help you. Lets get started."

Olivia was nervous, she wasn't sure what was going to happen. Seth gently took her hand and led her to the ring.

"Come on. It's ok, everything will be fine. We'll go nice and slow to start off with."

Olivia took his hand and went with him to the ring. Dean and Roman were taking a break and Roman spotted them getting in the ring. He starts clapping his hands and he yells getting everyone's attention.

"Lets go Olivia!"

Dean turned his attention to the ring and saw her in there with Seth.

"Yeah, go Olivia! Kick his ass!"

Olivia blushed again as they got everyone's attention. Everyone was staring at her. Seth took her hand, getting her attention.

"I know you're nervous. Don't pay attention to anyone else, just look at me ok. Everything will be fine."

They smiled at each other as they only focused on each other and not the eyes staring at them, or the voices calling out to them.

"So tell me what you can do."

"Well... the guy that stole my car had a knife and I managed to kick the knife out of his hand, but then he overpowered me and had me up against the wall. That's always the problem, I do ok at first, but I'm always overpowered."

"Ok. So lets pretend I'm a big scary bad guy, a normal guy would probably go for the face or the neck area. What you should do is block your face and neck area."

Seth runs at her and acted like he was going hit her. Olivia put her hands up to block her face. Seth noticed that she didn't really have good form.

"Ok here, raise your hands up a little higher and keep them there in a strong position. I shouldn't be able to move your hands. Keep them tight and keep them in front of your face."

Seth grabs her arms and easily moves them.

"Tighten up those arms."

Olivia then knew what he meant, she held her hands in front of her face again and used all of the strength that she had to keep her arms in place. This time when Seth tried to move her arms, she wouldn't move them from her face.

"That's better. Ok... you know I would never hit you on purpose, but I need to for you to block the hits. You have to be quick, keep your arms tight."

Olivia knew Seth would never try to hurt her so he didn't hit her with full force. Seth wasn't sure if Olivia would block her face so instead he ended up lightly hitting her shoulder, he did this one other time until Olivia caught on and blocked his hit. Seth started off slow so Olivia could get used to blocking, but he gradually sped up so Olivia could practice blocking the fast hits.

"Good job! You catch on fast."

"Well... I have a good teacher."

"Ok so it looks like you can stop head on attacks, but what about sneak attacks from behind?"

After he said that Olivia found herself in someone's arms. The person had an arm around her stomach and an arm around her neck. She wasn't in a tight grip, but she was still scared. She didn't know who it was so she screamed as she felt herself being dragged away. Once the person heard her scream they let go of her. Seth came up to her to try to calm her down.

"It's ok, it's just Dean."

Olivia turned around and saw Dean, he had his hands up and he was backing up to give her some space. He let go of her when he thought he hurt her.

"Are you ok? Was the grip too tight?"

"Oh... no I'm ok. I'm not hurt, just a bit shaken up. I didn't expect someone to grab me from behind."

Seth gently took her in his arms. She was a bit shaken up.

"That's why they call it a sneak attack. I promise you, you're safe here. It seems like when someone one sneaks up on you from behind, that's what seems to bother you the most."

"That's because whenever I've been attacked, most of them have been from behind. That's how Bray caught me."

"Well keep in mind that you're not really being attacked. We're just practicing for if you are attacked. We're doing this so you will know what to do. So... we're going to have Dean come at you again, and I will tell you what to do to get out of his grip. You said before that whenever you try to fight back that you are overpowered. I can help you with this. Dean and I aren't really big muscular guys so we have to fight off big guys like Kane and Big Show. The best way to get away from someone bigger than you is to take out their legs. So Dean had his arms around your neck and stomach area so you probably won't be able to use your arms. This is where your legs come into play. What you need to do is kick at him and try to wrap your leg around his leg and try to trip him up. If you can use your arms at all, try to free your elbows and elbow as hard as you can until he lets go."

Dean had a somewhat tight grip on her, he didn't want to hurt her, but he made sure the grip was tight enough. Olivia could barely move her arms, but she was smaller than Dean and got her elbows free and could elbow him. This wasn't enough to get out of his grip so she did something else. This wasn't something that Seth suggested, but it was a good idea. She used the back of her head and started head-butting him. This was pretty useful, she started elbowing him again. After a while, being elbowed in the ribs starts to hurt so finally she felt his grip on her loosen even more until finally she did what Seth said. She used her legs to trip him up. Olivia was surprised that it actually worked. When Dean fell to the mat, Seth and Roman started laughing at him. Seth was impressed with how fast Olivia caught on.

"Wow, that was impressive Olivia. Good idea to use head-butts."

Dean got up and was pretty embarrassed.

"Ok, you got lucky, but I took it easy on you. I bet you couldn't do it again."

He was just playing around but he pushes Olivia backwards, she thought she was going to fall, but she ended up in the arms of someone even stronger than Dean. She saw Seth so she assumed that it was Roman, he wasn't outside the ring anymore. His grip on her was tighter than Dean's grip. It almost hurt, but she knew they weren't really trying to hurt her.

"I won't be as easy to get away from."

Roman was so much taller and stronger than her, it was really hard for her to move. Seth was standing by trying to encourage her.

"Come on Olivia, do it again. If you can get away from Roman, you can get away from anyone."

It took Olivia a lot longer to get away from Roman since he was so much bigger than her. She started out with head-butts, this wasn't really as useful as it had been with Dean. Olivia could move her legs, she wouldn't really trip him up just yet, but she kicked at his legs as hard as she could. She was kicking him right in the shin area so his legs started hurting, this was when Olivia started elbowing him. She elbowed him as hard as she could and added head-butts in with this. She felt his grip loosen on her. Instead of trying to trip him up like she did Dean, she kicked him really hard in she shin and almost felt him let go of her completely. Since she was so small she ended up slipping under his arms and out of his grip. It took her longer with Roman than it did Dean, but Seth was still surprised at her. Dean was holding the side of his ribs, Roman was doing the same, but he was also holding at his shin. Seth clapped his hands at her.

"Great job Olivia, I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you."

Olivia was so excited that she nearly tackled him to the ground with a hug.

"I really did it didn't I?"

"You were really smart about it Olivia. When you are in a situation like this, use your arms, legs, head, or any part of your body that you can. Look at them Olivia, I think you might have actually hurt them."

Olivia saw Dean and Roman holding their ribs. She felt kind of bad about it so she apologized.

"Oops... sorry."

Dean and Roman shook it off.

"Don't worry about it. It won't be hurting long. You did what you had to do to escape. You've got some strong elbows."

"She's also got some pretty good kicks. She might have destroyed my shin. So if Bray, or anyone else wants to try to sneak up on you, I think you have a pretty good chance of getting away from them. You're a smart girl Olivia."

Olivia smiles at this and felt proud of herself for making it this far. She thanked Dean and Roman for helping her get over this fear, she gave them both a hug. Dean and Roman left the ring to sit and watch them again. Now it was just Seth and Olivia in the ring again.

"How do you feel Olivia?"

"I feel great. I'm not constantly looking over my shoulder anymore worrying that someone will attack me. Thank you so much for helping me Seth. I couldn't have done it without you."

"You're very welcome. You were great Olivia. I was just giving you helpful advice, but you escaped all on your own."

Olivia was happy that she was able to protect herself, but now she was thinking about actually becoming a WWE diva.

"Do you think that maybe one day I could actually work with you as a WWE diva?"

"After what I just saw, I think anything is possible for you Olivia. How long have you wanted to be a WWE diva?"

"I guess since the first night I saw WWE live. At first I thought that this was something that only guys do, but then I saw the diva's match. It was really impressive and I thought it would be cool if maybe I could be a WWE diva."

"Yeah that would be very cool. It takes a lot of work Olivia, you may not understand everything right away."

"I know, but now this is something that I want to do. Will you help me?"

"I can try to help, but if you really want to be a WWE diva, it would be really beneficial for you to train with some of the divas here."

"Why not both?"

"Well... I think that some of the guys don't take the divas seriously so I don't think they would be much help."

"Unless I prove them wrong. If I can somehow get trained by WWE superstars and divas, then maybe I will be able to fight anyone and then people will start taking the diva's division seriously again. I just want to be able to prove someone wrong if they under estimate me."

"I like that kind of attitude. We'll see what we can do Olivia. I would love for you to be a WWE diva. I guess I'll tell Stephanie and Triple H that they just may have a new diva coming up. You will still have to go through NXT developmental."

"I'll do whatever it takes."

"That's what I like to hear. I'm so proud of you Olivia. Ok, we've done enough for today, lets get home and get some rest."

"Can we come back tomorrow?"

Seth couldn't believe what he was hearing. Before they started, Olivia was scared to get into a WWE ring, now she didn't want to leave. She must have been serious about wanting to become a WWE diva. He smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her.

"Of course."

(To be continued.)

Not So Bad

Chapter Twenty Two

Olivia was excited. The day before had been a beneficial day. The Shield had basically taught her how to protect herself from an attack. Seth had taught her how to block head on attacks. Dean and Roman had to hold her and act like they were going to drag her away. Seth gave her a few tips on how to escape. After her basic self defense lessons, Olivia decided that she wanted to be a WWE diva. Olivia and Seth went to the training area again. It was early in the morning so not many people were there yet, they had the ring all to themselves. Olivia stepped through the ropes and looked around the ring over at Seth. The first thing he wanted to do was practice running and bouncing off the ropes. Olivia wasn't so sure the ropes would support her so she was kind of nervous about doing it.

"You can do it. Trust me ok... the ropes aren't going to break. The ropes support me, the ropes support big guys like Big Show. Watch me."

Seth demonstrates running back and forth between ropes, Olivia watches as the ropes bounce back with him.

"Now you try."

Olivia was slow at first, but once she got used to the feeling of the ropes, her speed increased.

"There you go, that's better. So what kind of a wrestler do you want to be? Do you want to be a basic mat skills wrestler, a submission specialist, a high flyer or what?"

"Well... I was hoping I could learn a bit of everything."

"I'll do my best, but other people can help you too. You've seen that some of the stuff we do is risky, sometimes we do actually get hurt. At some point everyone gets hurt, I want to know if you are really one hundred percent dedicated to this."

"I am. I do want to be a WWE diva, I want to learn everything that I can. I promise I won't quit."

"I like that kind of attitude, but if things do get too intense let me know and we will stop. If you think you can't handle it we will stop. I won't be mad at you. I don't want you to think that I'm making you do this. You don't have to want to start wrestling just because of me."

"I know. You're only part of the reason. I saw the other divas and it interested me. I know not all of the divas are in this for the wrestling, but there are a few that I saw that really show off their skills. This is something I want to do."

"Ok. So how about we brush up on some of the things you learned yesterday. Believe it or not what we did yesterday can actually be used in WWE. You can block head on attacks, and you and do everything you did to get away from sneak attacks. You can use your head, your elbows, your feet... do anything to get out of the hold without causing a disqualification. So you've been around probably long enough to understand a little more about WWE. Tell me what you know."

"I know that... as a heel, if the ref doesn't see it you can do what you want and get away with it. If the ref sees a low blow, a thumb to the eye or something like that it will be a disqualification. Unless it is a special match, you're not allowed to use anything or it will cause a disqualification. You can't have your opponent in a corner when the ref is counting. If the ref gets to five and you don't back away from your opponent, the ref can disqualify you. You have until the count of ten to get in the ring or it is a count out. The usual ways to win a match is by pin fall or submission. To break a submission hold, a good way to get your opponent off you is by getting to the ropes."

"Ok, you seem to know a lot of the rules, but what if there is no rope break, what if it doesn't break the hold?"

"Then... I guess you would have to find out another way of getting out of it, or tap out."

"Unless you are in a tag match... if you are a heel, your partner will most likely do something to break the hold. This could cause a disqualification. If by some chance the ref isn't looking your partner can do something to help you win the match."

"Well... I know more about WWE now than when we first met."

"You never really stop learning."

Seth and Olivia practice what she already learned. Olivia got faster at blocking head on attacks, but the moment Seth grabbed her for the "sneak attack", she wasn't as fast as getting out. He didn't see the look on her face, but she was blushing with her being in his arms. He had an arm around her stomach, and an arm slightly below her neck. He wanted to be sure that he wasn't chocking her, but he wanted to be sure that he had her in a tight grip so she wouldn't escape. They were so close, she could feel him breathing down her neck. Olivia couldn't help but slightly giggle at their awkward position.

"What's so funny?"

Now Olivia couldn't help but laugh as her face turned even redder.

"Nothing really..."

Seth's tone got slightly darker, he wanted to know.

"Olivia..."

"Ok...it's just... we're so close together. This feels really weird."

Now it was Seth's turn to laugh.

"You better get used to it Olivia... as your trainer, we're going to have a lot of close contact moments."

He leaned as far forward as he could and could see how red Olivia's face was getting.

"Wrestling is a contact sport sweetheart... this "weird closeness" you're feeling is something you'll have to get used to. It's funny though... you it didn't seem to bother you when you were doing this with Dean and Roman."

"Well... I'm not dating them."

Seth laughs again, but still did not release his hold on her.

"Ok that's a good point, but seriously if it wasn't me you would have been dragged away by now. So pretend I'm Bray... you would want to get away from him."

Olivia starts to move in his arms, she didn't want to hurt Seth, but she had to pretend he was Bray and if she was really being dragged away by Bray she would have to make it hurt. She starts with powerful elbows and the grip loosens, then she starts using the back of her head to head-butt as hard as she could. This was actually starting to hurt Seth's chest. Finally she started using the back of her foot to kick at his legs. Seth then let go of her and put a hand at his chest and rib area. Olivia turned around and saw that he was hurt and felt bad.

"I'm sorry... I really didn't mean to hurt you, but you said to pretend that you were Bray."

I'm fine Olivia... one thing about WWE is you try to work through the pain. It hurt for only a moment. I really don't want to do this, but if you want to learn submission moves, we need to know how much pain you can take.

"Do what you have to do, I have to learn at some point. Don't you dare take it easy on me because I'm a girl."

"Ok... but seriously if you get to be in too much pain, you can either tap out and I'll let go, or just yell for me to stop ok?"

"Ok."

"So... the first submission move I'm going to teach you is how to do the figure four. This is actually done by Ric Flair and his daughter Charlotte so actually I will be teaching you how to get out of it really. If you get in a match with Charlotte, you will need to know how to get out of it. Right now Charlotte is one of the top divas in NXT."

Olivia was lying on her back as Seth twisted her legs into the figure four. This was very painful, but Olivia didn't want to tap out.

"How are you doing Olivia?"

"This is... very painful, but I've felt worse."

"Ok... I'll give you one hint... to get out of the figure four, try to flip over on your stomach. This will relieve some of the pressure from your legs, and add pressure to the person applying it."

Olivia was in a lot of pain, but somehow rolled over on her stomach, she then felt less pain and tried to drag herself to the bottom rope. She used her arms and tried to drag them both to the bottom rope. Seth knew what she was doing and went along with her. Olivia finally grabbed at the bottom rope.

"Ok, you got to the rope, but your opponent may not release right away, the ref would then count to five and if your opponent doesn't let go at five they would be disqualified unless the rope break rule doesn't apply. What would you do then Olivia?"

Olivia's legs were twisted like a pretzel, but she managed to roll back over and start hitting at Seth's legs with her arms. Olivia had to reach down at his legs to try to untangle them. Seth was impressed by the amount of pain Olivia could stand. The figure four was one of the most painful submission moves in WWE. Olivia used all the strength she had to try to get her legs free. She then started moving her legs and got them loose. Then she began kicking at Seth's legs, finally she got out of the hold. She then grabbed at her legs to try to get feeling back into them. Seth looked at her concerned.

"Are you ok? Can you get up?"

Olivia was still close to the ropes so she used them to get back to her feet.

"It hurt a lot, but I'll be ok."

Seth smiled at her and gave her a small hug.

"You did great Olivia. You are a lot tougher than a lot of the other divas. Most of them would have tapped out. Congrats... you just escaped one of WWE's most painful submission holds."

"Great... Now what are we going to do?"

"We can work on pins. To do this, you have to pin your opponent's shoulders to the mat for the three count."

Olivia had to lay on the mat as Seth went for a pin. This physical closeness was getting to her again. She couldn't help but smile and blush at him as he had her shoulders pinned to the mat. Seth smiled back at her as he knew what she thought about this.

"Hey... I told you before that if you're going to be a WWE diva, you're going to have to get used to physical contact."

Olivia laughed once he said this.

"I know. I think I can handle that, but doing this with you is different."

"Ok, but you have until the count of three to kick out."

Seth held her shoulders to the mat as he started to count to three. Olivia moved as much as she could to get her shoulders off the mat. She barely got her shoulders off the mat before he got to three.

"Ok good you're still in the match, lets see what you can do. Get up and come attack me."

He stood up and held his hands out. Olivia wasn't exactly sure about how to do this. She ran at Seth and wrapped one of her legs around his and she used all of her strength to try to trip him up. Seth was surprised. Olivia managed to take him off his feet. She wasn't exactly sure what she was doing, but she grabbed one of his arms between her legs and twisted his arm. Seth was now in a submission hold. It didn't hurt at first, but the longer she had the hold on, the more it started to hurt. Seth was in the middle of the ring, he pulled her over to the ropes, but Olivia still did not release the hold.

"Ok...you got to the ropes, but there is no rope break in this match."

Seth then knew that he would have to do something else to get free. He used his other arm to try to break Olivia's hold. Olivia let go of the hold while Seth grabbed at his arm. While Seth was busy getting feeling back in his arm, he didn't see Olivia climb to the top rope in one of the corners. Olivia had never been to the top rope so her legs were shaking. Seth then saw Olivia on the top rope.

"Woah... Olivia slow down. You've been very impressive so far, but I think it's a little too soon for you to be up on the top rope."

Olivia didn't really think about it, but she then remembered that she had a fear of heights. She was trying to stay balanced up on the top rope.

"Seth! I didn't think this through at all. I completely forgot that I'm scared of heights!"

Olivia started to panic and her legs started to shake even more. She went to try to step on the middle rope, but her foot didn't land on the rope and she fell from the top rope. She would have hit the mat hard, face first if Seth had not been there to catch her. She screamed until she realized that Seth caught her. Her heart was racing as he pulled her up against his chest. Her eyes were still wide with fear as she looked up into his eyes. Seth wrapped his arms around her in a tight protective hug and looked down into her eyes.

"It's ok sweetheart... I got you, I'm not going to let you fall."

In this moment Olivia couldn't take it anymore, she pulled him closer into a deep kiss. It didn't take Seth long to kiss her back. The two of them wanted this moment to last, but it was interrupted when Dean and Roman showed up to train. Dean was the one to interrupt them.

"Woah! Are you two practicing a kiss for a romantic WWE story line or something?"

Roman laughed and said what he wanted to say.

"Cute, but how about you two get a room?"

Seth and Olivia were embarrassed, they were no longer the only ones in the training area. Seth cleared his throat and Olivia took a few steps back.

"Well... good job Olivia, but I think that is enough training for you today. Maybe next time we will do a little more training for high flying moves... when you're ready."

"Right... thanks for helping me get this far. Um... you and the guys have fun, I'm going downstairs to the bathroom for a minute."

Olivia thought she would change into some new clothes and try her best to freshen up after getting all sweaty in the ring. Her mind was not where it should have been. Her mind was on the kiss that they shared. As she was going down the stairs, she ended up twisting her foot the wrong way when she was going down one of the steps and she ended up falling. Luckily she was near the bottom of the first flight of stairs so she didn't have far to fall. It was pretty quiet upstairs since it was so early in the morning. When Olivia fell, she screamed getting Seth, Dean, and Roman's attention, but mostly Seth. Seth got out of the ring first and headed toward the direction of the scream. Dean and Roman followed because they were curious as to what happened. Seth got to the stairs first and he saw Olivia at the bottom of the first flight of stairs. She was grabbing at her right foot. Seth knew not to run down the stairs, but when he saw that Olivia was hurt he wanted to get to her as fast as he could. Olivia held back the tears that wanted to fall from her eyes.

"Olivia! What happened, are you ok?"

"I wasn't really going all that fast down the stairs... but I guess my feet got ahead of my brain and my feet just fell and... I twisted my foot the wrong way on one of those steps."

"Was it your ankle?"

"No... it was the bottom part of my foot. I wanted to change into a new outfit after training in the ring."

Dean and Roman made it down the stairs and were going to help Olivia. Olivia got up on her other foot, but when she went to try to walk on her right foot, that was when she felt the pain shoot up her leg. Seth then grabbed Olivia in his arms and carried her back up the stairs. Olivia had a gym bag that she was carrying so Roman grabbed that for her. Dean followed them back up the stairs and went looking for the WWE doctor. Even though it was still early in the morning, luck was on their side and it didn't take long to find the doctor. The doctor followed Dean back to the spot where Olivia was. The doctor had to be careful when he took off Olivia's shoe. Once her shoe was off, they could all see right away that her foot started swelling. The doctor asked if she could walk. She told him she could, but it really hurt. The doctor told her that he would be back with an ice pack in a few minutes, but told her that they should probably have it x-rayed to see if she still might have possibly broken her foot. He told her that before she left that he would have to wrap up her foot. Seth held her to try to comfort her to take her mind off her foot. Dean thought that maybe he would try to say something to cheer her up.

"Well... Olivia... The Shield has never really fell down the steps before, but one time when we were doing our entrance... Seth fell over the barricade."

Seth rolled his eyes. Olivia looked over at Dean.

"Really? He fell over the barricade?"

"Yeah... and it was on live TV too. When Seth comes over the barricade, he usually does this cool ninja roll thing, but got tripped up one night on live TV."

Roman had to add something in.

"I know you probably don't feel really well right now, but look at it this way Olivia... at least when you fell it wasn't on live TV."

Dean and Roman were the first ones to laugh at this, but Olivia started laughing too. Seth just shook his head in embarrassment. The doctor came back a few minutes later with a strange device, this was used to take a picture of Olivia's foot. It was like a camera, but it could see down into the bone area. The doctor gave Olivia an ice pack and told her to put it on her foot and that it would be a few minutes for the picture to come out. Before she put the ice on her foot, she didn't feel much of anything, but the ice was hard to handle. Olivia was concerned about her foot and gave Seth a concerning look.

"What if my foot is broken? We won't really be able to train for a while will we?"

"No... it will take a while for your foot to heal up."

"You said I was doing so good too."

"Yeah... you were really catching on fast."

"Maybe this was a sign... maybe I'm just not meant to be a WWE diva."

"Hey... accidents happen, this didn't even happen in the ring. You are pretty good for a beginner and I don't think you should quit because of a situation like this."

"I know. I'm not going to quit, but I'm still kind of upset about it. Why did this have to happen now?"

"I don't know, but this doesn't have to be the end, when your foot is all healed up, we could always continue where we left off."

"I know... I just hope it doesn't take too long for it to heal up."

The doctor came back a few minutes later with the test results.

"I have the x-ray here for you to take a look at."

Olivia nervously took the x-ray picture out of the envelope. She wasn't exactly sure what she was looking at so the doctor helped to explain.

"So you see, there is no crack or tear in the bone so that means you don't have a broken bone, just a bad sprain. I know you will probably want to try to walk around to get rid of the pain, but I would actually recommend that you stay off your feet as much as you can for the next few weeks."

The doctor took the ice pack off her foot and saw that her foot was still badly swollen.

"So... your foot is still pretty bad swollen and also it looks like your foot is starting to bruise a little. I'm going to wrap up your foot, it will help if you do have to do any walking."

Once the doctor walked away it was just Olivia and The Shield again. Dean and Roman told Olivia that they hope her foot got better soon, but they needed to get back in the ring to train some more. Olivia thought Seth was going to join them until she saw him grab his gym bag and her bag and threw them over his shoulder. He came over to Olivia and helped her up as best as he could.

"Come on sweetheart, I'm taking you home."

"Oh... well you don't have to stop training just because of me. You can still train with them, I'll be ok if I sit down and stay in one place."

"No, Don't worry about it, I trained a pretty good bit already today with you. I'll be fine, I can train anytime, but right now I'm going to get you home so you can get off that foot. I'm going to take care of you."

Olivia fought the pain she felt in her foot and managed to smile at him.

"Ok."

At first Olivia tried to walk out, but her foot was hurting too much and Seth decided to pick her up and carry her out to the car. Roman and Dean were watching from the ring. They laughed a little as Roman said something first.

"Man she's got him whipped doesn't she?"

Dean didn't know what he meant.

"Whipped?"

"Yeah you know... she constantly has his attention... she constantly on his mind."

"Oh... so it's been a few months now and already Seth is falling hard for her."

"She means so much to him. Before he met her, he was a selfish Sell Out that only cared about himself. The way he cares about Olivia... he's earned so much of my respect back."

Dean agreed.

"Yeah well... Olivia is pretty cool anyway, she didn't even cry when she fell. That's toughness right there, most of the divas would have cried and screamed. Olivia wants to be a WWE diva, she's got more toughness than over half of the WWE roster. I think she's got what it takes... of course I didn't really see any of her training she was doing with Seth so I don't know just yet."

Once Seth and Olivia were out of sight, Dean and Roman went back to training. Olivia didn't say much the whole ride home. Once they got home Olivia decided to lie down on the bed and prop her foot up. She still felt bad that Seth had to leave his training session early.

"Seth?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about ruining your day. You had to leave earlier than you wanted to."

"Hey... I told you not to worry about it. I got to train a little bit today. I can train anytime, but I mainly wanted to make sure that you were ok. Once we were done training, I planned on spending they day with you anyway until Raw so you didn't ruin my day at all. I wish you didn't hurt your foot, but we can still spend the day together. Just tell me what you want to do."

Just then Lady jumped up on the bed and turned the TV on. It just so happened to be one of Olivia's favorite movies. Olivia laughed as she grabbed Lady and started petting her.

"I think today is a movie day."

"Perfect."

Seth laughed and grabbed Abby and joined Olivia as they watched movies until it was time for them to leave for Raw.

(To be continued.)

Not So Bad

Chapter Twenty Three

Seth and Olivia spent most of the day at home watching movies until it was time for Raw. Seth really thought that since Olivia was hurt that it would be a good idea for her to stay home.

"Come on Seth, I can still make it to Raw."

"You're hurt Olivia, I really think you should stay home off that foot."

"Or maybe I just need to walk it off. I think maybe this is something that I need to get used to if I want to be a WWE diva."

Seth smiled at her and put his arm around her.

"You know... you're a lot tougher than you look... Alright lets go then."

Seth and Olivia were backstage at Raw and caught up with Dean and Roman. At first Roman was kind of upset when he saw that Olivia was with Seth.

"Seth what is she doing here? Did you make her come knowing that she hurt her foot?"

Seth was about to respond back but Olivia spoke up first.

"No. I'm here because I want to be here. I don't want to just sit at home. If I want to be a WWE diva then I need to learn how to handle pain. I'll just walk it off."

Dean cut in.

"Wow Roman, she's tougher than you."

Roman just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Dean went up to her and pat her on the back.

"But seriously Livy, you're a lot tougher than most of these other divas. Actually you're tougher than half the WWE roster."

Seth gave him a weird look.

"Livy?"

"Yeah... it's short for Olivia."

Olivia liked the sound of it.

"I like it. The name sounds tough. Olivia is kind of a girly name. Livy sounds like a tough, cool ring name."

Dean was just joking around, but Olivia thought he was serious. A camera crew came in and started filming.

"Who knows, maybe one day you'll become part of The Shield."

Olivia's eyes widened in excitement, but Seth wasn't so sure.

"Don't tell her something like that. What we do is too dangerous for her."

Olivia gave him a surprised look.

"Why because I'm a woman?"

Dean and Roman thought that the situation got awkward and left the room.

"No... that's not the reason at all... I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I think I can handle it. I'm standing here aren't I?"

"Yes, but I'm serious Olivia... you've seen what can happen in some of these matches."

"Yes I've seen what happens, but if someone like me were to take risks like this then maybe people will start taking the Divas' division seriously and people won't be as bored and want to take a bathroom break during diva's matches. Diva's matches are over so fast... they get what like maybe five minutes to have a match? Basically no one cares about the Diva's division. I want to change that."

Seth smiled at this. One of the things The Shield wanted to do was leave WWE in a better way than they found it. One of the things the whole roster is being told was to try to work as hard as The Shield. He was proud of Olivia for wanting to make a difference, but he was still concerned about Olivia getting hurt.

"Look Olivia, it's great that you want to make a difference in the Diva's division, but I'm not so sure about you being in The Shield."

Olivia thought that it was because Seth didn't think that she was good enough because she was a woman.

"You don't think I can do it."

Olivia was starting to get upset because she really thought that Seth didn't think that she was good enough. Seth pulled her into a hug as a few tears went down her face.

"Olivia... it's too soon for you to even think about this. We still need to get you into NXT before we get you to the main roster. Relax ok.. We'll get you to NXT and then to the main roster."

"Then do you think I could join The Shield?"

"We'll just have to wait and see ok?" I never said I didn't think you were good enough, this will just take time ok?"

Olivia nodded her head and hugged him back like she understood, but still felt upset.

"I'll be back for you later ok sweetheart. I'm going to go warm up with Dean and Roman for our match. You can go hang out in the Diva's locker room if you want. You met Paige once. You and her seem to get along."

Olivia remembered Paige from when Paige let her borrow a pair of pants after The Wyatt's attacked her. She went to the Diva's locker room to see if she could find Paige and maybe meet some of the other divas.

The Shield went out for their match, but as Olivia was walking through the hallway to the Diva's locker room, she felt someone grab her and they pulled her into a room. Olivia didn't see who it was and didn't really have time to react. Olivia thought she was the only one in the hallway, but found out that she was wrong when someone dragged her into a room. There was a dim light in the room and the person that grabbed her still had not revealed their face, but when she heard the person speak she knew exactly who it was.

"Did you miss me?"

Olivia swallowed out of nervousness.

"Bray?"

"Surprise!"

Olivia struggled to try to get out of his grip. A camera man had found them and was filming this. It was only Bray and Olivia. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan were somewhere else in the arena.

This was the first thing anyone saw on the big screen. Seth heard Olivia's voice and saw that Bray had her. Seth goes to run out of the ring and to the backstage area. Dean and Roman followed him but could hardly keep up with him. Seth didn't know it but Dean and Roman were attacked by Luke and Stick. As Olivia was trying to get away from Bray she tried do what Seth taught her, but when she went to kick at Bray's legs she realized that she couldn't because her foot was hurting too much and to make matters worse, Bray must have known she was hurt because while she was walking she had a bit of a limp in her right foot where she got hurt earlier that day. Bray knew she was hurt and was stepping on her bad foot.

"Let me go Bray!"

"Why would I do that? I thought you would be the perfect tool so I can get revenge on Seth Rollins for trying to end my career. Also... Seth doesn't think you're good enough. The Shield always tells people to believe in them, but Seth Rollins doesn't believe in you. He doesn't think you have what it takes to be in The Shield. But I believe in you Olivia... I'm giving you one more chance to join me. We'll believe in you Olivia."

There was a moment where everything went quiet like Olivia might have actually thought about possibly joining him. Then Olivia made her choice. She couldn't really move her feet but she used her head to head-butt Bray and she used her elbows to elbow him as hard as she could. This almost worked and Bray almost let Olivia go, but he remembered that Olivia's foot was hurt and stepped down really hard on Olivia's foot and grabbed her by her hair. Olivia cried out in pain, but still wasn't going to stop fighting.

"You can't escape me. I am The New Face Of Fear!"

Olivia was starting to get desperate, but wasn't afraid of him. She used every ounce of power she had and elbowed him one last time and yells at him.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore!"

This last elbow Olivia did was enough to break out of his grip, but just to be sure he didn't grab her again she turned around and kicked Bray where it hurts. This also hurts Olivia, but it was enough to get away from him. She opens the door and limps out of the room. Even though Bray was hurt he wanted to make Olivia pay for what she did. Olivia turned around and saw Bray coming after her. She tried her best to run, but her foot finally had too much and she fell to the ground. At this point she was crawling to try to get away from Bray and she was screaming for Seth. Olivia thought she did pretty good and could have escaped Bray if her foot wasn't hurt. Bray wasn't moving very fast either because of where Olivia kicked him. Olivia was still calling out for Seth and finally saw him run around the corner. Seth saw that Olivia was hurt and told her to hang on. He was going to get his hands on Bray when Luke and Erick came up behind him and attacked him. Olivia screamed and then Seth found himself on the ground as he struggled to fight Luke and Erick. Bray was still on the ground recovering. Even though Dean and Roman were attacked they showed up to back up Seth. Dean and Roman jumped at Luke and Erick. This allowed Seth to catch his breath before making his way over to check on Olivia. Finally a bunch of referees and other WWE superstars stepped in to try to separate The Shield and Wyatts. They mostly had to separate Dean, Roman, Luke, and Erick. Olivia's foot was really hurting now so Seth picked her up and took her to the trainer's room. Once the rest of The Shield and Wyatt's were separated Dean and Roman caught up with Seth and Olivia. Olivia's foot wasn't broken but was now badly bruised and swollen. The doctor wrapped up her foot and gave her a walking boot for support. Olivia still thought she could walk it off, but the doctor told her that it would be a better idea to stay off it when she could. He told her that it would be a good idea to put ice on her foot for swelling and to prop her foot up. The doctor left for a moment to check to see if anyone else need help, Olivia and The Shield were left in the room. Dean was actually the first one to speak.

"So... I missed a little bit of what happened because Roman and I got jumped from behind. So what did we miss."

Olivia spoke.

"Well... Bray is back. I really didn't think he would be back as soon as he would. He wanted to use me to get back at Seth for Curb Stomping him I guess."

Roman was kind of mad at Seth for leaving them when they were being jumped from behind.

"Seth... this is starting to get out of hand. How are we going to be The Shield again if you keep running off because of Olivia? You ditched us earlier when we were going to train and while you were running off after Olivia, Dean and I got jumped."

I didn't know The Wyatt's were back ok! I left earlier because Olivia got hurt earlier. You acted like you got mad at me for bringing Olivia to Raw. I wanted to leave her at home where she was safe and where she wouldn't have got hurt worse... But I guess I should thank you guys... The Wyatt's snuck up on me too and I k ow I couldn't have fought them all by myself, but over all thanks for being there for Olivia."

Roman replied back.

"No problem, we like Olivia."

Dean responds to this.

"Yeah Livy is cool, even though she was hurt she still managed to get away from Bray."

Seth smirked at Olivia.

"Yeah, but Olivia kicked him where it hurts and if we were in a match, the ref would disqualify us."

Olivia blushes but respond back.

"I was desperate ok, my footbwas really hurting and I just wanted to get away. I probably could have got away if my foot wasn't hurt. Also... you only get disqualified if the ref sees it."

Dean responds back.

"She's right you know."

Now Roman responds.

"You did good Olivia, but didn't we say that we had your back?"

Seth puts his arm around her and kisses her for head.

Whether you realize it or not, even though you may not currently be fighting with us, we have always thought of you as part of The Shield ever since we got back together.

Dean Ambrose said one of his first lines.

"We are a Shield from injustice."

Seth was just trying to be funny.

"We're here to Shield you from whatever comes your way."

Olivia giggled a little at this.

"Thank you guys, but at some point I'm going to want to take care of myself."

Seth pulled her close.

"In time you will... And I believe that."

Seth didn't actually mean for it to be funny, but he used another Shield pun and they all started laughing. The Shield decided to travel together and they got their separate hotel rooms. Olivia was pretty tired, but Seth had something to say before they went to sleep.

"Olivia... I know you don't like sitting around, but do you think that maybe you let your foot heal before coming back for Raw or Smack down. I know you think that you need to be tough and try to walk it off, but the doctor even said that it would be a good idea for you to stay off your foot until it heals."

Olivia sighed in frustrated, but agreed.

"Fine, but when we get back to training, I'm kicking your butt for making me wait so long."

They both started laughing at this, but Seth kisses her before he spoke to her.

"We'll see about that sweetheart."

Olivia smirked at him and said:

"You can't hurt me, you're too much of a loveable puppy."

Olivia laughed, but stopped when Seth gave her a serious look. Then he started laughing with her.

"You're right."

(To be continued.)

Not So Bad

Chapter Twenty Four

It had been five months since Seth and Olivia met, they have both changed for the better. Olivia's foot healed up in a few weeks and she got back to training. Once she had been training for a month, she didn't know this, but someone had been watching her. It was that time of year for Wrestlemania. The first few weeks that Seth and Olivia were getting to know each other, he had mentioned Wrestlemania and told Olivia that he hoped that she would stick around to see Shield and Wyatt Family were building up for ttheir final showdown at Wrestlemania. The WWE Universe loved the feud going on between them and didn't want it to end. The Shield and Wyatt Family were both popular factions, but the crowds were slightly more supportive of The Shield. Ever since they reformed they had become stronger than ever.

Finally it was Wrestlemania week. Olivia doesn't always show up on screen so not everyone knew who she was except the very supportive Shield and Seth Rollins fans. For Wrestlemania axxess Olivia had to keep her distance so Seth could meet with his fans. In a way she understood because every fan dreams of meeting their favorite wrestler, but in a way she felt left out. When a bunch of Seth's female fans came up to him for autographs and pictures, it hurt Olivia seeing him with other women. She felt jealous when he would hug them or smile at them. Wrestlemania week was actually a lonely time for Olivia because Seth was so busy. There was meeting fans, interviews, television appearances, and of course lots of training. Olivia didn't mind the training because she loved watching him train. Seth mainly needed to train with Dean and Roman so Olivia didn't really get as much training time as she would have liked.

At times when Seth was really busy, Olivia would have to stay behind with Dean and Roman. She liked Dean and Roman, but she still felt lonely without Seth. There was just a lot of things that Seth had to do alone. Seth did surprise her when he asked her to come to The Hall of Fame ceremony. Olivia was excited and gladly accepted. Every member of The Shield was busy, but Seth was actually the busiest member of the group. Dean and Roman were actually the ones that went with Olivia when she was looking for a dress for The Hall of Fame. They went to a mall early in the morning before a lot of people showed up.

"Dean, Roman, thanks for coming with me guys. You really didn't have to come."

Roman smiled at her and says:

"No problem."

Dean didn't seem too thrilled to be at the mall, because he didn't have much patience, but was going to be there for Olivia. Roman didn't seem to mind as much. While Olivia was looking around for a formal dress Roman would kind of hit Dean when he started complaining. It did take longer for Olivia to find a dress because there weren't many yellow dresses at this mall. Dean and Roman were there for Olivia's protection, Seth told them to watch over her with their lives. If anything ever happened to Olivia he would be devastated. Finally after two hours Olivia picked out a dress and a pair of shoes. Olivia usually liked her hair down, but she put most of her hair up in a messy bun, but a few parts of her curly hair fell on her face. She liked this look, a few layers of hair hung down the side of her head, but most of her hair was put up. The dress she tried on was a long yellow dress that went down to her feet. It had a lot of sparkles on it which was not really something she was used to. The only time she really dressed up was during special occasions or if she wanted to look extra cute for Seth. This dress showed a little more cleavage than she was used to, but it felt comfortable everywhere else. While she was trying to make herself look pretty Dean was getting really impatient. Olivia couldn't hear anything they were saying.

"Ah! How much longer do we have to be here? We've been here for over two hours."

"Sorry Dean, but you know how Seth is about Olivia. Until this week they were pretty much inseparable. You wouldn't see Seth without Olivia. You're just goingto have to be patient, sometimes it takes women longer than this to find the perfect dress."

After he said this one of the dressing room doors opened and Olivia walked over to them. Both men were stunned at the woman before them. They almost didn't even recognize her. Dean had to double check to make sure he was looking at the same person.

"Woah... Olivia Owens... Is that you?"

Olivia blushed, she wasn't exactly sure what to think.

"Yeah... Its me... How do I look?"

"Damn Livy... you're hot, Seth is one lucky guy."

Olivia blushed after hearing Dean say this. Dean kept staring at her, but Roman looked at her face.

"You do look beautiful Olivia... I hardly recognized you."

"Thank guys, but do you think Seth will like it?"

Dean kept smiling at her.

"Trust me... If we like it, you should know he will."

Olivia thought about this... If Dean and Roman were her friends and couldn't stop looking at her she could only imagine what Seth would think. Olivia paid for the dress and shoes and they finally left. Olivia was determined to keep Seth waiting until The Hall of Fame before she showed him the dress. On Saturday The Shield met up and dressed up in nice suit and ties. Seth and Roman were sort of used to the suit and tie look, but Dean hated dressing up, it wasn't who he was, but this was The Hall of Fame so he thought he should look at least a little bit professional. Olivia didn't always wear make up, but decided to put a little bit on anyway. Olivia did her hair in a messy bun the way she did before with a few curls hanging down the side of her face. Seth had noticed there was something a little off about Olivia through the week. He talked to Dean and Roman while Olivia was still getting ready.

"Hey Roman... You and Dean spent a lot of time with Olivia this week... Is there anything unusual she may have said?"

"No... Why?"

"It just seems like this week Olivia was a little off like maybe she wasn't that happy. I wanted to know if you guys think she is happy with me? She seemed kind of upset, especially during Wrestlemania Access."

Dean didn't really know what to say, but somehow Roman knew exactly what she was feeling.

"I saw the way she was acting... I'm married, I've seen my wife act like this too. Olivia was jealous... She didn't exactly like the face that a bunch of female fans were hugging her man. Plus she hasn't really been able to spend much time with you this week. She didn't really get to train with you much this week. I only know how she feels because this is how my wife felt... She feels threatened by the other fans, she thinks that maybe you would cheat on her with one of the fans because she doesn't think she is as pretty as everyone else. Even though for a good part of the week she was with Dean and me, she still felt lonely. Even though she's been traveling with you, since this is Wrestlemania week and you've been so busy, at times she may have felt like you were ignoring her."

"This is WWE, I told her how crazy this week would be... But I've got to make this up to her."

Seth felt terrible for what he he heard from Roman. Did Olivia really feel this way? Did she feel threatened by the fans, lonely, and ignored? This would be something he would have to ask her when they were alone. Olivia finally came out and the moment Seth saw her she took his breath away. It almost brought tears to his eyes, she was so beautiful.

"Hey Seth... What do you think?"

Seth smiled at her, gave her a kiss and took her hand in his.

"I think...this is my new favorite dress to see you in. You look so beautiful Olivia... It's going to be so hard to pay attention to The Hall of Fame because I think all eyes will be on you."

Olivia smiled and felt so good about herself. Once they are at The Hall of Fame, Olivia realized that Seth was right. A lot of eyes were on her, she received many compliments on her dress and how pretty she looked. It was hard for people to focus on The Hall of Fame when all eyes were on her. The Hall of Fame lasted for several hours, but finally everyone went home and Seth and Olivia were alone.

"What did you think of The Hall of Fame?"

"It was amazing. My favorite one was Connor the Crusher. He made his way into every one's hearts. You can tell he meant a lot to Daniel Bryan especially. The speech just brings tears to your eyes."

"It has been a busy week. Tomorrow is Wrestlemania, but tonight I wanted to take as much time as I can to spend with you. I noticed you seemed a bit off this week, especially during Wrestlemania Access. Do you want to tell me what is on your mind?"

"I know I shouldn't feel this way, but with all the fans you met I guess I felt jealous and threatened by the other fans. Some of the fans were prettier than me. I guess I felt ignored, it bothered me seeing you smiling and hugging all of those other fans and I wasn't allowed to be over there with you. I guess I thought you would maybe want to be with someone else because they're prettier than me. I didn't really get to train with you this week and with all the interviews and other stuff, even though I may have traveled with you and I was hanging out with Dean and Roman, with you being so busy... I guess I felt... Alone. Dean and Roman are now two of my best friends, but this week I missed my boyfriend."

"I missed you too sweet heart. I'm so sorry if I made you feel alone and ignored. I wasn't doing it on purpose. I can't even believe you would think I would leave you for a fan. There is more to a relationship than just looks. I love you Olivia not just because you're pretty, but because of the type of person you are."

Olivia smiles at this and blushed.

"I love you too Seth... I guess I was being a typical woman afraid of losing their man."

"I'm not going anywhere. I really hope I make you happy because I don't want to lose you either."

Olivia smiled and kissed him.

"I'm not going anywhere either."

They could both sleep happily now. The next day was Wrestlemania. Seth actually found a way to get Olivia to come out with them. As they came down the steps Dean was in the front followed by Seth. Olivia was safely in between Seth and Roman. The Wrestlemania crowd was loud and crazy. Some people recognized her but most people didn't. The Shield entered the ring and Olivia went over to the commentary table. The Wyatt Family actually surprised everyone and came down the stairs like The Shield. They made their way over to Olivia. Bray just wouldn't leave Olivia alone. The Shield came out of the ring to back up Olivia. Bray laughed and winked at her. Olivia was upset, Bray couldn't take the hint that she didn't want to be with him. Once he winked at her, she smacked him across the face. This got a reaction from the crowd. Bray was embarrassed and angry, but before he could do anything Seth jumped at Bray and both teams started fighting outside the ring before the bell even rang. It took several refs and security to pull them apart, but they finally got in the ring and started the match. It was by far the best match of the night, both teams gave it their all. Seth was getting beat down pretty bad and Bray was about to put him away with Sister Abigail, but Seth escaped and Curb Stomped Bray for the win for The Shield. The crowd went crazy for The Shield. This wasn't the main event. Triple H came out later to make an announcement.

"I know I'm not exactly who you wanted to see, but there is an important announcement I need to make... Would a young woman by the name of Olivia Owens please come out here? Alone please?"

Olivia didn't know what was going on and looked at Seth confused.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No, but I would go out there if I were you. He wants you out there alone. It will be ok."

Olivia was so nervous, she had no idea what was going on or why Triple H was calling her out in front of thousands of people. When she came out alone some people cheered and whistled at her because they recognized her, but most people were just as quiet and confused as she was.

Triple H handed her a mic and shook her hand.

"Hello Olivia, I'm Triple H. We had met once before and by the looks of it some people recognize you. I see that look in your eyes... You're out here in front of thousands of people and millions of people are watching at home and the COO of WWE calls you out. Usually this is never a good thing, but you can relax... Nothing bad is going to happen to you. It's no secret... I know about everything that goes on in WWE and you've been seen with Seth Rollins in a WWE ring several times."

Triple H was quiet so Olivia could have a chance to speak.

"Um yes... Seth taught me the basics of Self Defense."

"But that's not all... Seth has been teaching you many in ring techniques. I've actually been watching you for a while now and you catch on fast, you've impressed me and I thought I would call you out here because I knew you were with Seth, and I thought I would make Wrestlemania history and do something that's never been done before. I thought I would give you an opportunity. Olivia... would you be interested in coming to NXT to become a WWE Diva?"

The crowds cheered in excitement as Olivia covered her mouth in shock. This is what she had been waiting for. She had to take a moment to breathe as the crowd cheered behind her.

"Oh my God... Yes! I can't believe this is really happening. I've wanted this from the first moment I stepped into the ring. Thank you so much sir... You have no idea how much this means to me."

"You're welcome. From what I've already seen and heard about you, these Divas and even some of our male talent better watch out for you and step up their game. I'm sure you'll do great things here in WWE. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome our newest NXT Diva, Olivia."

The crowd cheered at her. Olivia was getting ready to go to the back when Triple H interrupted her.

"But wait, there's more. Don't leave the ring yet. This is Wrestlemania. You just may have two Wrestlemania moments in one night, but my work here is done."

Triple H is done speaking and now leaves the ring leaving a very confused Olivia. As Triple H is leaving Seth's music hits and he comes out to the ring now dressed in a suit and tie. Olivia was in the middle of the ring. People were going crazy for Seth. Seth entered the ring and had the biggest smile on his face. He had a mic in his hand as he prepared to speak to her.

"You know Olivia... I had told you how exciting Wrestlemania can be. Wrestlemania moments happen all the time, things that you never thought would happen. You told the WWE Universe about your life and how we met once before. Allow me to do it again... Olivia and I first met five months ago back in November. The way we met wasn't exactly under the best circumstances. She was being beat by a gas station thief. She was... almost dead when I found her. When I got to the gas station I saw what was happening and had to do something. I ran after the guy but he ended up stealing her car. I had to make sure she was ok so I followed her to the hospital. What I found out was she was running away from an abusive relationship and had all of her stuff in her car so when that guy stole her car she had nothing. Eventually she did get her stuff back but I had to help her. At first I did just feel sorry for her, but in the short time we had known each other something else formed between us. So one night her ex shows up at Raw... Some of you may remember this... Anyway her ex shows up on Raw and tries to get her to leave with him. I left a match because I saw him dragging her away. I kind of lose my cool and throw the guy through a table. Then we all end up going to court because he sued us. He edited a video not showing everything. No one seemed to notice or care that Olivia was being smacked around. Once he is about to go to prison for what he did to Olivia, before he is handcuffed he jumps at Olivia with a knife and tries to kill her. This is where I came in..."

A picture of the scar shows up.

"I pushed Olivia out of the way and ended up getting hurt myself, but it was all worth it to keep Olivia safe. Then there seems to be the non stop issues with The Wyatt Family, more specifically Bray Wyatt. He just wouldn't stay away from Olivia. Olivia saw the Divas fighting and wanted to be like them, but more specifically she wanted to be able to protect herself so I started training her and now she is NXT's newest Diva. Through these last five months... ever since I met Olivia, my life has changed for the better. I was a selfish Sell Out that stabbed his brothers in the back because I was only concerned about my career. Once I met Olivia I instantly started changing. I wasn't as selfish, or angry, and I cared about someone else's life over my Shield is now reunited, but that's not the only important thing. Now Olivia... whether you realize it or not, I've changed your life too. You're not the scared, young, defenseless woman I met anymore... Now you're brave and I just know that you will be one of the toughest Divas WWE has ever seen. I'm so proud of you Olivia for how far you've come. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met, you bring out the best in me. I'm not ever going to leave you... I promise to always be there for you. I don't want you to leave me and I don't want anything to happen to you. The only thing I want to change about you... Is your last name. Olivia Owens... I love you more than anything else in this world. Will You Marry Me?"

Seth is down on one knee as he slowly slides a ring on her finger. She looks at it for a moment. She hears the crowd cheering and clapping. Her and Seth both have tears in their eyes. Olivia had her hands over her mouth for a moment as she tried to breathe for a moment. She wipes the tears from her eyes as she looked at him and smiled.

"Yes! I will marry you Seth. I love you."

Olivia didn't have a mic anymore so Seth shouts it for everyone to hear.

"She said Yes!"

Some of the crowd cried and clapped while most of the crowd did Yes chants. Seth wasn't ashamed of their relationship. He wanted the whole world to know that he was in love with Olivia. Now everyone knew she was in love with him. Once she said yes, he picked her up in his arms to spin around before they kissed. Then he pulled her into the tightest hug. They stayed there for a few seconds until Seth's music hit again and they left the ring hand in hand. This Wrestlemania was a day that Olivia, Seth or anyone else would forget anytime soon. Everyone had to admit that the name Olivia Rollins did have a nice ring to it. About a year later Seth and Olivia were married and after all of her hard work in NXT she made her way to the main roster. She did end up being one of the toughest Divas in WWE and became loved by many. She didn't just fight Divas but also male talent. She achieved her dream and fought along with Seth Rollins and the rest of The Shield. While her name was Olivia Owens, her name is now Olivia Rollins, but thanks to Dean Ambrose for coming up with it, her ring name was Livy Rollins. When Seth stabbed his brothers in the back everyone hated him, but now with a change of heart and The Shield was back together and with a new member, the WWE Universe came to realize that maybe Seth Rollins was Not So Bad after all.

The End