• Advertisement

OFFICIAL SPONGECRAFT RELEASE

Guest hilaryfan80

Is the server down?

eJw9w7sNwyAQANCeKVggiDs-NjWVi1RMcIkPK4oF

If the above image has a red X, then yes.

If the server is turned off for maintenance, we will let you know. However, if by the off chance the server is down and we didn't let you know beforehand, you can check this page to see if our server is having problems. SpongeCraft is on the Panel 65 server. If that website says Panel 65 is online, and SpongeCraft still isn't working, feel free to PM me or an admin.

There is a glitch or bug!

/index.php?/topic/3225-list-of-bugs/">Please report it here. It is the best way for us to see it.

Can I be added to a team?

If you are wanting to join a team, /index.php?/topic/12473-teams-sign-ups/">click here and request to be added. If you are already on a team and don't have a badge yet, consult your team leader and request to have a badge added to your account.

Why can't I spawn villagers?

You need to be a Loyal Customer to do that. We've had too many people abuse villagers. You can purchase the /index.php?app=ibEconomy&tab=shop&area=items&cat=8">Loyal Customer title in the doubloon store. You can earn doubloons by posting on SBC or by /index.php?/topic/12225-doubloon-mine/">doubloon mining in SpongeCraft.

How do I add a custom skin?

You have to do one of two things to get a custom skin. You can either /index.php?app=ibEconomy&tab=shop&area=items&cat=14">buy a custom skin through the doubloon store, or you can purchase Minecraft and login using the paid Minecraft client. If you have purchased Minecraft, /index.php?/topic/11940-use-minecraft-with-spongecraft/">read these instructions to login.

Guest hilaryfan80

The download page is currently down.

SpongeCraft as a whole is down because we are about to issue a major release. Keep your eye out for the next 24 hours for the SpongeCraft update!