• Advertisement

My Top 25 Favorite Episodes

I'm new here and i just want get out of my chest my top 25 favorite episodes!

25: b2UQWNG.jpg

What can i say, the biggest problem with the newer spongebob episodes is patrick being a jerk.

In this episode, patrick thinks he stole spongebobs donut, feels bad about it and tries to hide it, in really digusting places,patrick admits he stole his donut, and spongebob says that's ok. They show a tape of patrick giving it to him as a bday present. Patrick shares the donut with spongebob, it makes spongebob sick and the episode ends.

It's great to see patrick being nice in the newer episodes, the only real flaw with it is the ending, but it's still a great episode.

Clue for next episode: WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY!

24:

Episode 24 Indeed Is Wet Painters!

In this episode, Squidward tells spongebob to wreck the Krusty Krab because it will attract customers,Mr.Krabs finds out and tells Spongebob and Patrick to go on a super secret mission, which is just painting his house. Mr.Krabs tells them that the paint is permanent and if they drop it on anything that isn't a wall, he'll cut their butts off. They get into the house to see many,many items,

so spongebob decides to move them, he tells patrick to start moving them, but patrick won't budge. Then they decide to place down some tarps. After 6 hours spongebob finally puts some paint on the wall, it starts dropping,he panics it might get on mr.krabs first dollar, he blows the dripping paint so it would change direction. Patrick blows 3 bubbles at the paint and the bubbles pop! Covering krabs whole house in white, without dropping on anything, except krabs first dollar.

They try to do some covering of the dollar

and then mr.krabs comes

panics three times

tells them he was just tricking them that the paint was permanent so they would be extra careful.

the episode ends with spongebob and patrick leaving in disgust

Great episode, with lotsa great moments

Clue For 23:This Episode Is Ugly!

23:

For some reason the title cards aren't showing up

It's Something Smells

In this episode, spongebob eats a smelly sundae to have a good sunday, the sundae gives him bad breath. He goes into town making some people sick, he finds patrick, patrick doesn't have a nose so he doesn't smell his bad breath and tells him he's ugly, spongebob being spongebob overreacts and becomes a hermit, and the patricks funniest line comes into play here, spongebob says that didn't help, so they go onto spongebob's roof and say ugly and i'm proud, then they decide to go to the movies, people get disgusted by his bad breath, patrick shouts at them and then spongebob gives patrick some of his bad sundae which makes him need to go to the restroom, disgusts some people and thinks he caught the ugly, he tells spongebob he's ugly too and spongebob comes into realization that they got bad breath from the sundae, he tells patrick and they run off laughing about, and then it ends.

It's got great jokes, great plot and cringe humor that doesn't hurt the audience, it's a great episode.

22: 1 Cell, 2 Cell

21:300px-Ripped_Pants.png

This episode is a classic, it wasn't on the list before, but I rewatched for this list, and boy is it good!

The episodes starts with spongebob trying to impress sandy, and he succeeds.

Larry comes over and asks them if they want to go lifting, just to embarrass spongebob.

Sandy lifts a huge weight and spongebob want's to go, then larry lifts a huge weight and the audience and sponge barely lifts a stick and the audience is not impressed.

Spongebob gets some marshmallows and adds on to the stick and while trying to lift it and then he rips his pants. Everyone think it was on purpose, most of the episode is ripping his pants and it never gets old. He does it enough times and gets everyone annoyed. But then he pushes it too far and no-one wants to play with him. He meets some other losers and sings my favorite spongebob musical number. Sandy goes to spongebob and larry asks for spongebob to sign his pants, his underpants rips off leaving him naked and the episode ends.

Truly a classic, good humor, amazing song and the introduction of larry.

Clue for 20: This episode is quite scary to kids.