• Advertisement

Spongebob Squarepants the Series

Patrick-Man!

This is my take on the Spongebob cartoon. There will be comedy, drama, adventure, love and whatever we can think of! So here is my rebooting take on the sitcom

Spongebob Squarepants the Series

4d3Xu2L.jpg

Season 1 Episode 1- Help Wanted

ah, welcome to the city known as bikini bottom. never heard of this city you say? well that is cause it is found at the bottom of the sea. In this city you will witness all kinds of adventures. In fact, you are just in time for one right now, here we are at a very special kind of home, one in the shape and make of a pinapple. This is the home of spongebob squarepants, and today is the first day of the rest of his life

Spongebob is seen in his room sleeping soundly and his alarm goes off waking him up

SS: woah! *turns off alarm* Is today the day? *looks at calander* IT IS! *starts climbing latter* today is the big day gary!

G: Meow?

SS: *jumps off diving board* weeeee! *lands by his coset full of the same thing, squarepants* lets see, what should I wear? hm...ah! *grabs pants* this one seems promising!

Spongebob puts on his pants and starts waking to the bathroom and brushes his teeth, then walks to the kitchen and eats some breakfest

SS: Nervous? Of course not! I'm just so excited for today! The day that I've been working so hard for!

SS: Why, for the job! A job at the grestest food joint in Bikini Bottom!

Spongebob finishes his food and waks towars his front door

SS: Well wish me luck gary!

G: Meow meow.

SS: I'M READY!

Spongebob bursts out of the door in full confident. He looks out into the herizon and sees the resturant hes so excited about, The Krusty Krab. He walks towards the side of his house to his unicycle

SS: Or barnacles! The wheel is broken! This wouldn't of been a probem if I had my drivers

liscence! Oh well, looks like i'm walking!

Spongebob starts running on the side of the road towards the KK in full excitment.

Spongebob makes his way across a few streets, it only took him 8 minutes to walk from his home to the KK and he looks on

SS: There it is...the Krusty Krab! Home to the tasty Krabby Patty. What beauty! *as black smoke splurts out of the top of the resturant* Iv'e been training for this day for a long time! I am going to march straight in there! Look the manager straight in the eye!...And walk right home cause I cant do this!

Spongebob turns around to walk home but it stopped by a fat pink starfish

SS: Ah! Oh...Patrick Starfish! What are you doing here?

PS: Where do you think you are going?

SS: *nervous* well i left something at hom-

PS: Oh no you don't. You've been talking about this day for a long time! And you are not going to give up just cause you have butterflies in your head.

SS: UH, its butterfies in your stomach Pat

PS: really? thats even more gross! Look, whose first words were, "may I take your order?"

SS: Mine was...

PS: Who wanted a fry cook starter kit for his 5th birthday!?

SS: I did...

PS: Whose a...uhh...whose!..uhhhh...whose a big yellow cube with holes!?

SS: I AM!

PS: WHOSE READY!?

SS: I'M READY! *runs to the KK* I'm ready! I'm ready!

Meanwhile at the Krusty Krab front door is a gray octopus washing off harsh words sprayed for the octopus showing his face and the word loser. He looks up and sees spongebob making his way to him

Squiward Tenticles: Oh no...spongebob. What could he possibly want? *Squidward then looks at the Help Wanted sign next to him and he screams and runs inside.*

Spongebob makes his way to the Krusty Krab while excited still has a nervous look on his face. As he is walking by he see's another resturant.

SS: The Chum Bucket? Sounds gross. Ah, just got a cold feeling in my body,oh well, the Krusty Krab is right here!

Squidward is seen slaming on a door

ST: Boss? Sir? we need to talk! *he sees spongebob make his way to the front door* Mr.Krabs!

Squidward opens the door to see his boss, a red crab bathing in money

ST: uhhhh...

MR.K: AH! what do you want Mr. Squidward! *he gets out of the money bath while still having his clothes on* I was in the middle of a money bath!

ST: Yes thats great, I just got to te you something about a new-

Spongebob then burts into the front door for Squidward and to see

SS: Good Morning my soon fellow employees! It has been my lifes dream to be with the Krusty crew! And today I believe I am ready!

Spongebob makes his way to the 2 until he trips on a small nail and slams in to the condiments stand and ketchup and mustard is all over him. Squidward and Mr.krabs look at each other and walk towards the yellow guy

Mr.K: Well it looks like you seem to not have your sea legs yet boy

SS: I'm sorry sir, I am just nervous! *hands his application to Mr.krabs* Here! I have the application filled out!

Mr.krabs looks over the application and nods

Mr.K: Mhm, mhm yes, Interesting. I still don't know, do you have any references?

SS: Of course! Squidward is my neighbor and best friend, he would vouch for me!

Squidward and mr.krabs walk to the side

ST: ...No.

they walk back to Spongebob

SS: So? anything good? *gulps*

Mr.K: I'm sorry young lad but I can't take you in, we still have our current fry cook and he seems

to be doing a great job himself.

Cuts to the kitchen a overweight brown fish is seen cooking at an alright pace

SS: Oh...I see. Well i'm sorry to have wasted your time

Spongebob walks out sad. squidward sighs with relief

Mr.K: He did look like a good kid.

ST: He is an annoying neighbor.

meanwhile we see spongebob sad walking away while 4 big busses pass by fast almost hitting him

SS: Woah! Whats the hurry?

the 4 busses then stop and circle around the Krusty Krab as one door opens and one fish walks out and steps at the KK front door.

Mr.K: Oh no! Do you know what that is?

ST: a fish?

Mr.K: Not just any fish...anchovies...HIT THE DECK!

all of a sudden all bus doors swing open and tons of anchovie fishes fly out and speed into the restaurant. The whole KK is fillied with anchovies and a worried mr.krabs hides at the cash register boat

ST: ?

Mr.K: Just ignore them and they may go away

Squidward looks at the crowd of anchovies confused

Anchovie #1-...Meep

ST: Look at them, they are harmless.

Mr.K: Not when they are hungry!

ST: Alright everyone, lets form a neat single file line by the register and pace our orders one by one, how does that sound?

the anchovies look at eachother and then squidward, and bolt to the register boat

Anchovies: MEEP MEEEP FOOD! MEEP MEEP!

Squidward and mr.krabs scream and hide under the register while the fry cook finally gets annoyed of the noise

Fry cook: whats all the comoti- *He looks surprised at all the anchovies* I've heard of luch rushes but this is worse!

The fry cook runs into the kitchen and starts making Krabby Patties and throws them out of the kitchen to the anchovies but they don't like how they taste and more pile up

Fry cook: Thats it! I can't take it anymore! I quit!

The fry cook thrown his krusty krab hat to the ground and runs out the back of the resturant and bumps into spongebob

SS: Ouch! sorry sir. are you ok?

Fry cook: no! All i can say is, stay away from the Krusty Krab

the fish runs away in fear as spongebob looks on and sees the resturant shaking. shocked,

spongebob runs to the front door to see the whole resturant filled with anchovies.

SS: Sweet Neptune! The krusty Krab is in trouble..what do I do?

After quick thinking runs to the back entrance of the KK and into the kitchen. he sees the spatula and everything and he knows what to do

Squidward and Mr.krabs look on at eachother preparing for the worst

Mr.K: This looks like the end. Goodbye mr. squidward

ST: Goodbye !

Both start crying until a krabby patty flies out of the kitchen window and an anchovie eats it

Anchovie #2: MEEP YUM PATTY MEEP

the anchovies look at the kitchen window and demand more

Squidward and Mr.Krabs look into the kitchen window and see spongebob cooking the patties

ST: Spongebob!?

SS: Thats right guys! Now duck!

Spongebob flings out hundreds of krabby patties as the anchovies eat all that come their way, after what seems like 20 minutes all anchovies were satisfied and leave the resturant.

Mr.K: *with all the money* I havn't seen frycooking like that in years! You are Hired!

ST: *sigh* But !

Mr,K: If you need me I will be in me office counting me money

mr.krabs walks into his office and Patrick walks in the KK

PS: Good morning Krusty Crew!

SS: Patrick look I got the Job!

PS: I knew you could do it buddy! Now I can visit here everyday!

ST: So much for work being quiet.

Meanwhile across the street in the restaurant the chum bucket a small telescope looks onto the Krusty Krab and a small but deep evil voice is heard

?: So Krabs got a new Fry cook? he looks good. Maybe I can use him to my advantage and FINALLY get my hands on the secret krabby patty formula! MWAHAHHAHAHA

The End of episode 1

Episode 2: Nutty New Friend

Spongebob walks in front of Patrick's rock home on a Saturday afternoon and knocks

SS: Pat? You home?

PS: Of course Spongebob, just suntanning. Howse your job?

SS: Really good! But I have off today so...want to go jellyfishing?

PS: Sorry Spongebob, but I gotta get a sun tan. It's a starfish thing.

Spongebob smiles and walks to his house and grabs his unicycle

SS: Good thing the wheel is fixed. Off to Jellyfish fields!

Spongebob rides his unicycle to a whole field of grass with a giant sign that says, "Welcome to Jellyfish Fields". He parks his unicycle by the other bikes and takes out his jellyfish net and walks to a park ranger

SS: Goof afternoon mr. park ranger guy!

Park Ranger: Good afternoon . I take your friend the starfish is not here today?

SS: Nope, just me! Here is my jellyfishing card for confirmation

Park Ranger: Everything looks good as always, happy fishing!

Spongebob walks past the sign and ranger into what looks like a beautiful massive plain field full of flowers and grass. Spongebob takes out glasses and puts them on.

SS: Lets do this!

Spongebob starts walking looking for jellyfish to catch and so far he is unsuccessful. But he does hear a noise

SS: Huh? Whats that noise?

Spongebob waks over a hill an sees a bunch of lab equipment and a few jellyfish in a small but weak cage and what he sees is a person in a space suit

?: Alright, these jellyfish seem to be very dangerous Their stinger is more effective then others.

SS: Oh my gosh, is that an alien!?

The space suit turns around and Spongebob yells and the Jellyfish get frightened and break out of the cage and start flashing towards spongebob

SS: AHH!

Spongebob starts running but trips in a rock and falls

SS: Curse me and my clumsy tripping...!

The jellyfish approach Spongebob and start stinging him

SS: OUCH! AHH OW!

All of a sudden the space suit jumps up and karate chops the jellyfish

?: HI-YA! Take that ya varmint!

The jellyfish get scared and fly away

?: Damn, that was my last experiment for the day. Oh well *the space suit helps spongebob up*

Spongebob, in pain, looks and sees that there is a female squirrel.

SS: Huh? Are you an Alien?

Sandy Cheeks: haha I ain't no alien little square dude. My name is Sandy Cheeks! *Sandy notices the jelly sting* ouch you ok little buddy? That sting looks bad.

SS: Ow. Yeah i'm ok. I'll get that taken care of. *Spongebob takes out some ointment and rubs it on the wound* ah, Kevin's Jellyfish Ointment. It always makes a bad sting go away. So what are you doing here sandy?

SC: Well I was here studying some jellyfish. But I guess I can just go home and do more research online.

SS: Why are you studying jellyfish?

SC: So I can create a "Jellyfish anti-pain suit!" So when you jellyfish you cannot be stung!

SS: Thats a good idea! Thanks for saving me by the way! My name is Spongebob, Spongebob Squarepants!

SC: Nice to meet you Spongebob! Why we can be tighter then bark on a tree. It was nice meeting you!

SS: It was nice meeting you to!

Spongebob and Sandy part ways, with Spongebob alone, he laughs.

SS: What a strange creature. A squirrel living under the sea! She sure was nice!

End of episode 2

Episode 3: Spread the Word

Ah, we see spongebob sitting in his living room watching his favorite TV show

TV: Coming up next, another episode of Mermaid man and Barnacle boy!

SS: Yay! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Phone rings

SS: Hello, Squarepants home?

Mr.K: Hello this is mister krabs, Would you be able to come over to the krusty krab quicly on this beautiful sunday morning?

SS: Of course! I'll be over in 10 minutes!

Spongebob gets his shoes on and pets his snail and walks out and rides his unicycle and rides to the krusty krab. He parks his cycle on the side of the restaurant and walks inside.

SS: Hello Mister Krabs!

Mr.k: Hello Spongebob, follow me.

spongebob and Mr. krabs walk into office and both sit down.

Mr.k: Now boy, you have been here for a week and you are doing really well. We are attracting ore customers. But..

SS: But what?

Mr.k: *sigh* Me restaurant used to get hundreds of customers a day! It's just not like the old days. We just don't seem to be attracting a lot of hungry people! So I need your help.

SS: I would love to help ! How can I do so?

mr. krabs gets up from his desk and hands Spongebob a bunch of papers.

SS: *Reading paper* Come to the Krusty Krab! The krabby patty has tastyness, you just can't resist!

Mr.k: You see Spongebob, The krusty krab isn't the same resturant is was back in the glory days. But I think we can have a new gory era, with you. And all we need is more customers to see how amazing you are at making patties! So will you help me boy? Please?

SS: Mister Krabs...it would be my HONOR!

Spongebob and shake Mister Krabs hands and spongebob takes the papers and walks to his unicycle and starts riding into the city. Spongebob then starts posting these papers on walls, buildings, even cars! He sees a few fishes walk by and decides to talk to them

SS: Hello my fellow bikini bottomies, *hands them krusty krab paper* be sure to visit the krusty krab! The best restaurant in Bikini Bottom!

The fish start to laugh which confuses Spongebob

Fish #1: Best restaurant in bikini bottom? Yeah right! I heard that place stinks!

Fish #2: Yeah!

Spongebob, thinking quickly takes out a krabby patty and hands it to the fish

SS: Ive heard that before so here, have a taste.

The fish eats the krabby patty and stops mid 2nd bite and can bareley format words

Fish #1: wethefgrfoodenjrjisfnfkgramazingdfgr.

Fish #2: Jeff?

Fish #3: Are you ok?

The fish jeff starts to shake then jumps up with excitement.

Jeff: THIS PATTY IS AMAZING! Guys, we gotta go to the krusty krab whenever its open!

SS: Well we are open tomorrow at 7:30 am

The 3 fishes get excited and run away knowing they will eat amazing food tomorrow

SS: *laughs* works every time.

Spongebob starts walking all over town doing the same to other fishes and realizes he runs out of patties to give so he goes back to posting the papers on walls. When all of a sudden he sees another poster that talks about the krusty krab.

SS: Whats this? *reads poster* the krusty krab is nothing but a gross looking, bad tasting cheap restaurant? whatever you do, do not go there!?

Spongebob then looks around and sees more posters and yells out of fear.

SS: AHH! Who would do such a thing!? I need to dispose of these terrible posters at once!

So after what feels like hours, Spongebob has successfully taken down all the bad posters.

Spongebob: *phew!* That took forever! But i managed to take down all those evil posters about the krusty krab. *Spongebob looks at his watch* Woah! its 8:40 pm already? *Yawns* I sure am tired. I think i got my word across to the people of bikini bottom. I'm going home

The next morning, Spongebob walks to the krusty krab and sees a long time ending at the front door.

SS: Woah! Looks like I did a better job then I thought.

Spongebob tries walking past the big like and enters the krusty krab and sees a happy Mister Krabs and a bored squidward.

Mr.K: Spongebob me boy! You did a wonderful job! I've not seen that many normal customers at once in years!

ST: Yeah, if they pay money to eat HERE, they are not normal.

SS: Yeah lets just hope this is not as bad as the anchovies thing.

Mr.K: *Laughs* Oh spongebob, it wont. You see, these anchovies only started doing this around 10 years ago. They do it once every year and I do not know why. But this? points to the line outside* That is nothing wrong. Now get in the kitchen boyo! We open in 5 minutes! You sure did spread the good word!

"But wait Mister Krabs, someone tried to spread bad words about this place!" Spongebob thought. But he decided to keep it to himself seeing as it was no big deal then. He then, happily, runs and jumps into the kitchen with glee

ST: *Face palms* Oh brother.

End of episode 3

Episode 4: Buzz Off!

Squidward is seen in the "art" room of his house and looks around.

ST: Well I'd better start practicing my clarinet. True talent just doesn't come naturally, unless your a Tentacle. *laughs*.

Squidward makes his way to the window and stares off into the world and lifts up his clarinet.

ST: A 1, a 2, and a!

What was heard next wasn't beautiful music. There may have been sound, but not of joy, but of hurt. A couple walking by hears the horrible music and get scared.

Fish Man: what the ::dolphin noise:: is that?

Fish Lady: It sound's horrible. *Looks up at squidwards house and see's him playing* I think its coming from up there!

Fish man: Hey! SIR!?

Squidward notices the soft screaming from outside and opens his window.

ST: Uh...hello?

Fish Man: How can you be playing an instrument!? Didn't you hear the dying animal in your house?

Squidward looks confused and looks at his clarinet.

ST: Oh very funny, making fun of the way me playing the clarinet sounds!

The 2 fish look at eachother.

Fish Lady: That was you playing?

The 2 fish start laughing and walk away.

Fish man: What a terrible player!

Squidward, saddened, buts away his clarinet and starts to close the window.

?: Wait!

Squidward stops to see who said stop, when he see's his next door neighbor Spongebob and his friend standing outside his door.

ST: What?

SS: Don't stop playing! Ignore those other people! you play good!

PS: Yeah you can worry about the dead animal later!

ST: Well i appreciate the words of wisdom but I am done playing for today anyway.

Squidward closes his window and starts walking downstairs. His house is full of his own paintings and other art-like stuff. He grabs some keys and opens the door, to see the 2 neighbors still standing there.

ST: Can I help you?

SS: Well we were both bored and wondered if you wanted to play!

PS: Playing is fun!

ST: Gee really? You want me to play with you 2?

Spongebob and Patrick shake their heads up and down.

ST: Oh boy, it would be the best day ever to hang out with my best friends Spongebob and Peter.

PS: Uh it's Patrick.

ST: Oh right, my mistake. Well unfortunately I have things to do today, so maybe another time.

Squidward gets into his boat car and drives off

ST: Losers.

SS: hmm.

PS: What are you thinking spongebob?

SS: I just know Squidward wants to play! He needs to not be so depressed and we are just the guys to help him! I mean he WANTED to play with us.

PS: You sure? Because I think he was being sarcastic before. I don't think he like us.

SS: Nonsense Patrick, Ive known squidward for a while and he is one of my good friends! Lets follow him!

Squidward parks his car at the Barg'N Mart and walks in. He walks around with a cart.

ST: Hm, I wonder if the got canned bread?

All of a sudden he sees an isle full of them.

ST: Perfect!

Squidward starts to grab it but a hand hands him the can and squidward gets scared and screams. But its revealed to be Spongebob hiding in the isle.

ST: Spongebob! What are you doing here!

SS: Following you silly! I know our a depressed little guy so me and Patrick are gunna give you the best day ever!

PS: Best day ever woooo!

Patrick starts running over to them and jumps an crashes on spongebob and squidward, causing the whole isle to be messy and an employee walks over.

Employee: It took me forever to make this clean!? Well now you 3 can cean it up for me since you are now buying all these fallen canned bread!

ST: But...but!

The employee walks away and squidward looks mad at spongebob and patrick

SS: *laughs nervously* well at least you have a whole bunch of canned bread.

Later we see Squidward at the Bikini Bottom museum sneaking around

ST: Phew, I think I lost them. At least I can look around at real art.

Squidward walks over to the art collection and looks fascinated at some of the paintings.

ST: *Sigh* another one of the famous Fiasco's work. If only I was as good as him.

?: Ohhhhhhhh!

Squidward turns around to see Spongebob and Patrick looking at one of fiasco's paintings in amazment

SS: Woah, see that Patrick! Real amazing art!

PS: I don't get it, does it play movies?

ST: *Getting angry* How did you guys find me?

SS: Patrick is a very good tracker

Patrick starts painting like a dog

ST: But he doesn't even have a nose!

PS: I know thats the weird part!

Annoyed, squidward starts to walk away leaving the 2 looking at the paintings

SS: Wow look at this one!

Then the 2 start to trip and crash into the paintings

ST: NO! Are you alright!?

SS: I think so, must of tripped woops.

SS: Not you! The paintings! Oh no they look ruined! Wait..that means...3..2..1

A security guard walks by and sees the damage

Security guard: What happened here!?

ST: *Sigh* of course

Then we see an old fish walk buy and aso see's the damage

ST: Oh my gosh, is that..?

The famous Fiasco, waks over to see the ruined paintings

Fiasco: My Paintings! They..are...ruined! *See's squidward, patrick and spongebob* you 3! I hope you are happy to have destroyed my perfect paintings!

PS: Well they WERE old, maybe you need to make new frozen tv's. These don't play the sports channel.

ST: *Facepalms* I am in so much trouble

The security guard throws them out of the museum.

Fiasco: Hm...maybe i DO need to make new paintings

Later we see Squidward part his car back at his house and sees spongebob and patrick waiting for him

SS: Hey Squidward? Were sorry about today

PS: What happened today?

Squidward sighs and starts to walk inside his house trying to ignore them. But Spongebob starts waking towards him

SS: Squidward I...

ST: Nothing. don't say a word. You have made today terrible. And I hope you are HAPPY with what you DONE! Now leave me ALONE!

Squidward slams his door shut. Spongebob and Patrick start to walk away

PS: Told you he doesn't like us.

Spongebob looks at squidwards house with a frown and walks away

SS: I just wanted to make him feel better.

Hours have passed by and squidward is sitting at his couch starring at the TV with it playing some musica jazz concert

ST: *Sigh* Maybe some Kelpy G can make me feel better.

There is a knock on the door and squdward goes to open it

ST: Spongebob for the last time I..!

He then notices a envelope and he picks it up and closes the door and opens the envelope and see's a letter.

"Dear squidward, I am sorry about what happened today, I just wanted you to have a great day, but maybe you did! I took these pictures today and I hope you treasure these new memories. From your dear friend, spongebob". He looks in the envelope more and notices 2 pictures. One of squidward on a pile of canned bread and another of Fiasco yelling at squidward. Squidward then looks at the back of the picture that reads "Now you met one of your heroes and this picture can never go away". Squidward smiles and puts the picture on his wall.

ST: Maybe it wasn't such a bad day after all. Wait a minute...where is all my canned bread?

Meanwhile at patrick rock there are all sorts of empty cans arouns his home

PS: BURP, oh man thats good. tastes more like bread then can though.

End of episode 4