• Advertisement

The Undersea Moonlight (revived)

Someone

Part one:

Spoiler

"Ugh... " as Spongebob woke up in a pile of rubble in Sandy's treedome at around midnight.

" What happened? " Spongebob looked around. The place was a mess, as if there was a sea quake. Spongebob stood up, he realizes that there was a string tied to his arm, and at the end of it was a pendant. It was red, round, and heart-shaped. There was a diamond in the middle.

He held it up to his face. " A pendant? " Spongebob thought. He looked up to the dark, ominous, cloudy sea sky. He could see the full moon behind the puffy clouds. He was trying to remember what happened last night. " What happened? All I remember was that Sandy invited me and Patrick over to do some experiment of some sort. Then, the rest was a blur. "

He walked around, investigating the place, looking for the two. He was getting worried. " Patrick! Sandy! Where are you guys?" he shouted.

"C'mon! Where are you? " Spongebob continued to search for them. He went to the other side of the tree, he could not find them, only more piles of rubble were found. He paused for a while and listened. He had thought he heard something.

He was right. He heard snoring somewhere near the bird bath. He went to the direction where the snoring came from, hoping it was Patrick. He was right again. He found Patrick who seems to be sleeping on top of the rubble.

Did this in my tablet

• Like 4

More

Spoiler

Then, Patrick continued " Sandy found... Gemstone... Snorrr... Saw Spongebob and Sandy talking... Pendant... Snorrr" Spongebob looked curious "What were we talking about?" then Patrick continued some more "Sandy said... Snorrr... She's going to... Find out if gemstone...Snorrr... Magic..."

"A magical gemstone? " thought Spongebob.

" Snorrr... Sandy give... Pendant to... Snorrr... Spongebob. " said Patrick, looking exhausted. Spongebob looked more curious than ever. He looked at the pendant, " Why did she give me this? " he asked himself. Then Patrick continued further.

" The machine... Snorrr... Sandy said it scans... Gemstone to analyze... If magical... Snorrr... Then...zzzz "

" Eh? Then what? " Spongebob asked Patrick then shook him some more.

" Zzzz... Put gemstone in the... Zzz... Machine and analyze begins... Sounds... The moon... Zzzz "

• Like 2