• Advertisement

I.J.L.S.A. (Justice Begins)

TJ

KmQcjA.jpg

Plot: Retired superheroes, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy,  are called back into action by Queen Amphitrite when a mysterious danger rises in the Great City of Atlantis. The Superhero duo are blind sighted however, when they learn that they must band together with other super powered individuals to complete their task.

Information:

• The show will interconnect with Team SpongeBob and The Bikini Bottomen.
  • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are depicted as much younger.
  • The show will also feature Miss Appear, Captain Magma, and The Quickster.

• Like 4

KmQcjA.jpg

Plot: Retired superheroes, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy,  are called back into action by Queen Amphitrite when a mysterious danger rises in the Great City of Atlantis. The Superhero duo are blind sighted however, when they learn that they must band together with other super powered individuals to complete their task.

Information:

• The show will interconnect with Team SpongeBob and The Bikini Bottomen.
  • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are depicted as much younger.
  • The show will also feature Miss Appear, Captain Magma, and The Quickster.

I can't wait!!!

• Like 1

3 months later....

Not to worry, this is still coming, now that I have some free time on my hands, provided by summer vacation ;) .

And now..the world premiere of...

KmQcjA.jpg

Ep.1 "Mermiad Man and Barnacle Boy"

Another day gone by, another crime that Mermaid Man (superhero identity of Scott Walters) wasn't preventing.

"Mayor Julian Jules kidnapped, huh?" Scott muffled, lighting up his fifth cigarette that morning.

A loud knock on his door forced his to get up off of his out of shape, sofa chair.

Limping to the door in an old T-shirt and poorly fitted boxers, he was displeased to see it was his long time friend, Michael Berman, better known as ex-Superhero himself, Barnaclw Boy.

"Oh boy, you look like hell...once again." Michael was worried.

"If you're only gonna come over here to judge me- " Scott started.

"-Relax." Michael cut him off. "I came because we have an oppurtunity." Michael stated.

"To do what?" Scott asked.

"To get back out there! As a duo again! The mayor's been kidnapped, and with Team SpongeBob out of town again, this is OUR CALLING." Michael.

"STOP! JUST STOP! For five years you've been trying to talk the same nonsense into my head about putting back on the spandex!" Scott yelled.

"IS IT SO BAD..that I believe that things can go back to the way they used to be?" Michael asked.

As Scott started to walk to the kitchen, Michael kept going.

"You haven't been the same since the accident! But it's been five years and people NEED US!" Michael stated.

In the kitchen, Scott tossed his cig into the garbage can and took a beer out of the fridge.

"People..need us? LOOK AT ME!" Scott shouted, motioning to his appearance.

"You're out of shape, slightly. But so what? You can get back on your feet. I've been waiting so LONG for you to come back to yourself, but I realize now that I have to force the process." Michael said, enraging Scott.

"GET OUTTA MY APARTMENT!" Scott yelled, slaming his beer bottle on the kitchen floor.

"Alright then, but just know that the world is getting more dangerous and you are refusing to do anything about it. That's not the Scott Walters I know. That's not Mermaid Man." Scott preached.

"GET OUT!" Michael said with a tear escaping from his right eye.

With that, Scott left his apartment.

---

In the city of Atlantis, Queen Amphitrite was talking with Head Servant, Melissa Campos in the throne room of the Atlantean Palace.

"You know that I trust you more than anyone, Melissa." Amphitrite looked at her with teary eyes.

"My Queen, tell me what's wrong?" Melissa asked.

"Dark times are among us. I fear that someone is after the Universal Jewels." Amphitrite revealed.

"Tell me, do you have any clue who could be after them?" Melissa asked.

"No. That's the scary part." Amphitrite moaned.

"Don't we have one of the jewels in our possession?" Melissa asked.

"No, we don't. There was a recent power surge coming from Left Shore on Karate Island. I believe that the Dark Jewel is there." Amphitrite revealed.

"I could lead a troop there." Melissa said.

"NO, an ordinary fish would never be able to stand the power of any of the Universal Jewels, so I must put together a group of people who can." Amphitrite announced.

"There's Team SpongeBob, I'm sure they'd be happy to-" Melissa started.

"-They can't. I've already reached out to them. They're busy looking for the demon, Conquess." Amphitrite said, cutting Melissa off.

"Then, who else in the entire sea could you ask to do this job?" Melissa questioned.

"I have a few ideas." Amphitrite smiled.

---

Scott opened up his walk-in closet. Having not been in it for several years, he trembled as he turned the key in the lock.

Opening the door, he saw his Mermaid Man outfit in a long glass container.

An incident five years ago cost him his superhero career, and he was not sure that he could ever get back in the field.

---

Michael, in the solitude of his own house, looked at his old costume in his basement.

He heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Veronica.." Scott said, turning around and seeing his wife of three years.

"Looking at your suit again? That's like the tenth time in the past two years. Thinking about heading back in?" Veronica asked.

"I would never go back in without Scott." Michael made clear.

"You know, you never told me why Michael quit. Why he put down the suit." Veronica said, stepping closer to her husband.

Michael sighed.

"We...went on this mission. It was too stop this guy who called himself Man Ray. Man Ray was robbing from jewwelry shops in the town and we finally had tracked him down to this abandoned house. Mermaid Man went straight in, while I check around outside. Next thing I know, I hear gunshots coming from inside. I ran in fast as hell, scared out of my mind. Then I saw him...I saw him!" Michael started crying.

"Saw who?!" Veronica asked, putting her hands against Micheal's chest.

"I saw Scott! Laying there, shot up in the head. A pool of blood leaking from the back of him! Man Ray must of gotten the jump on him!" Michael continued the story.

"Oh my, that's awful!" Veronica said.

"I took his costume off, rushed him to a hospital, and I waited around for some good news. The doctors come out, telling me that he needed brain surgery. They start the surgery and he starts slipping! But they save him, they save him alright! That lucky bastard I yelled!" Michael said, wiping his eyes.

"He slipped into a coma afterwards, but awoken a few days later. That was the hardest week in my life, but when he woke up, that made it all worth it. He wasn't the same again, though. He said he needed a break from superhero-ing. I thought it'd be for a few months....now it's been five years."

"Come on, you need a little to take your mind off things. Come watch some TV with me." Veronica said, pulling him upstairs.

The two sat on their brand new couch, turning on their new Shell Shocker TV Set.

Veronica turned to the news where the lead story was about a little girl kidnapped an hour ago by Snake Eyes members in retaliation against her father.

"Aw man, that poor little girl." Veronica turned to her husband, who had been long gone.

"HONEY?!" she called out.

---

On the streets of Bikini Bottom, a black van with snake symbols all over was speeding away from police cars.

Inside the van, leader of the Snake Eyes, Monty Fuller, was driving.

"AHHHHH" a little girl screamed.

"HEY! Idiots, cover her mouth back there. I can drive and listen to that at the same time!" Monty said to his cohorts, manuevering away from the police cars.

Fortunately, Michael, in his Barnacle Boy suit for the first time in five years, was took a shortcut that the police missed and was on the tail of the black van.

Barnacle Boy was on his classic navy blue motorcycle.

He pulled one of his two Energy Guns and fired a red-coloured blast at one of the vans wheels.

The van crashed into a metal fence of the Bikini Bottom Park

Opening the back doors, four men jumped out and ran over to Barnacle Boy, who jumped off his motorcycle.

Barnacle Boy used his Energy Guns to shoot down two of the thugs, but the others managed to grab his arms.

Barnacle Boy flipped over and smashed both of their faces into each other, but one of the thugs caught him in the side with a knife.

Kneeling to the ground due to the sharp pain, he was kicked in the face, now lying on his back.

Monty Fuller got out of the van.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here, boys. One of those costumed freaks. This one's an oldie - Barnacle Boy, am I right?" Monty asked.

"Yup, I used to fight crime 10 years ago." Scott struggled, spitting blood out of his mouth.

"MONTY FULLER. Number one thug of the Snake Eyes!" an unknown voice appeared.

It was Mermaid Man! Scott's eyes widened.

Monty pulled out his gun and aimed at the costumer caper.

Mermaid Man quickly pressed on his Utility Belt, which sent out an electric pulse at Monty, making him drop to the ground.

"..you should run..." Barnacle Boy whispered to the two standing henchmen.

"BOO " Mermaid Man said, gesturing like a ghost. With that, the two remaining thugs took off, but an abundance of police cars showed up and circled the area.

Mermaid Man went to the bac of the van and motioned the little kidnapped girl to come out.

The girl leaped into his arms, tears running down her face.

"I can't believe this.." Barnacle Boy said, walking over to Mermaid Man.

"Well, me niether.." Mermaid Man said.

Head police officer, Jell Masterson came up to the men.

"My officers will take the girl." he stated, with two officers motioning for the child.

The other officers arrested Monty and all of his henchmen.

"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, back in action, huh?" Jell asked, looking angry.

"I guess so." Mermaid Man smiled.

"Well, I have a message to the two of you, from Queen Amphitrite in Atlantis." Jell revealed.

"What? Really?" Barnacle Boy asked.

"She wanted to know if both of you would come back in for one last hurrah. Looks like she won't need to beg." Jell told them.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy looked at eachother.

"Atlantis is in danger, according to her. She'll need the sea's finest to help." Jell said, looking at them intently.

"Well then, how soon can you arrange us a flight to Atlantis?" Barnacle Boy asked.

"Very, very soon, actually." Jell stated, walking away.

"What do you think?" Barnacle Boy asked his comrade.

"...I think... I think I'm ready. As you said, the world has become a much more dangerous place, and it was selfish of me to abandon it." Mermaid Man smiled.

"I've missed you so much." Barnacle Boy said, as the two of them embraced in a hug.

• Like 2