Good Noodles was a group of users that formed on March 26th, 2011. In order to become one, you had to pay 5,000 Doubloons at the SBC Doubloon Store in Glove World. However, as of July 2012, it was then free to join. It was the only team to not strictly be a part of Teams.
Once you are a part of the group, you must stay active on SBC to remain a part of it, or else you may lose your status. If you spend three months without coming on at all, you will lose your Good Noodle status, unless a reason is given on why you are absent. Of course, you can redeem your spot if you return. Also, you must not break any rules. This operates on a three-strikes, you're out system. If someone was a Good Noodle, they would have a green username and green rank (now discontinued). Originally as more of a VIP group, in 2012, they turned more into a battling group to counter the Krusty Krushers for Teams. Steel Sponge was the first and only leader of the Good Noodles.
The group was discontinued on December 15th, 2012, after a decision was made to redo Teams entirely.
- Exclusive forum known as "Roger's Lightbulb"
- Early site announcements announced inside of exclusive forum (must be kept secret) (get them on Sundays)
- Access to Takin' Out the Trash (trash forum)
- The ability to have an icon before your username!
- Can create topics with colors in names
- 80 messages in Inbox