Krusty Krew won March Madness!
Pictionary Season 2 coming in April!

Sign in to follow this  
SG19

Post-High School Plans

I finished high school 7 years ago and here I am without having done much since then. I studied social sciences in College with the goal of helping people and becoming an activist for various causes, but sadly it didn't pay off very well since I somewhat lost hope that things will get better.

If I ever wanted to try on another profession it would probably be something computer based since I'm very into tech stuff and learning more about web design would pay off better these days. But of course, i'll have to study in another university in order to achieve that. Though, i'm now more interested in getting a job than anything else since I have to support my family and myself.

MITTTTTT, or at least any of the universities in this country who are top 10 in aerospace engineering. (If you couldn't tell, I want to be an aerospace engineer.) I'm in my junior year of high school, so I just have one more year left, my average gpa is a 3.6, so I just need at least a 2000 on the sat and maybe that dream could be possible...

Turns out there's no such thing as a general pharmacy major, so I ended up being a Nutrition major. However, I can still take the prerequisites for pharmacy school while fulfilling my degree requirements. I may or may not apply for pharmacy school depending on where I stand after graduating. If pharmacy school doesn't work out, then I'll look into other health science careers or nutritional science careers.