Krusty Krew won March Madness!
Pictionary Season 2 coming in April!

Hey Cha Cha Cha, I surely haven't done a comma filled goodbye in a while, so here you go, and these ones will be kinda short, but I had so much fun with you today, we had a good share of back and forths, with the Sketchtoy thing also, man that is fun, and man that eyelash teasing was lulzy, and again, sorry for not letting you guys know where I went, thanks for making my day back fun, so sleep tight, don't let Momo bite, http://sketchtoy.com/42091168 :)?

• Like 1

Sauce is spending a whole lotta time here? Think she's composing her confession? :smirk:

Maybe. :smirk:

Hey Cha Cha Cha, I surely haven't done a comma filled goodbye in a while, so here you go, and these ones will be kinda short, but I had so much fun with you today, we had a good share of back and forths, with the Sketchtoy thing also, man that is fun, and man that eyelash teasing was lulzy, and again, sorry for not letting you guys know where I went, thanks for making my day back fun, so sleep tight, don't let Momo bite, http://sketchtoy.com/42091168 :)?

No problem Sauce about taking a break. Yesterday was a lot of fun with our back and forths and tt.

Is every other car a Mercedes like in Beachwood, Ohio?

Kind of.

CHA CHA CHA WHAT IF I COULD MEET YOU?

AWW YEAH! But I have to warn you, my parents don't like me meeting strangers. Do you think I could say that you were a "friend" from school?

I still envy you may get to meet Sauce? lol

IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING! :D

AWW YEAH! But I have to warn you, my parents don't like me meeting strangers. Do you think I could say that you were a "friend" from school?

IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING! :D

Oh my gosh, same. My parents don't know I'm on SBC so maybe if I see you I'll give you a little wink or something haha and then we can somehow meet in private? I don't know lol? xD

Oh my gosh, same. My parents don't know I'm on SBC so maybe if I see you I'll give you a little wink or something haha and then we can somehow meet in private? I don't know lol? xD

SHOW up a picture of IM CUTE LOL since no one outside SBM and SBC know about it

Right Cha?

Yeah, my parents know (much to my dismay) but they dislike me being on forums now (because they thought it was full of cussing, can you imagine?) Before that they were pretty much cool with it. :( I guess we could meet on some of the same rides. WAIT I KNOW! WE COULD BE POSTING ON ON OUR Q&A THREADS ABOUT WHERE TO MEET UP! We could pretend to not notice each other sometimes? I don't know. :P

SHOW up a picture of IM CUTE LOL since no one outside SBM and SBC know about it

Right Cha?

Haha that's right.

Oh my gosh that meet on the same rides idea is great! And yeah I'll probably be able to post on my phone (I might be getting a new one soon so idk if it'll get internet as well as the one I have now). All those ideas would totally work. I really want to go and as the date gets a bit closer I'll let you know if I could officially come. CHA THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY?

Oh my gosh that meet on the same rides idea is great! And yeah I'll probably be able to post on my phone (I might be getting a new one soon so idk if it'll get internet as well as the one I have now). All those ideas would totally work. I really want to go and as the date gets a bit closer I'll let you know if I could officially come. CHA THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY?

Me too! And I'll see if my dad won't mind paying for my ticket if I help with more chores and stuff.