Crash Bandicoot

Ask Jeeves

On March 4, 2020 at 9:03 PM, Majesty Yuka said:

sorry mang, anything ur looking forward to this month at least?

I was actually sorta looking forward to this St. Patty's Day block party with some friends, but the corona virus got that shit shut down. Now I'm just looking forward to DOOM: Eternal, Nioh 2, the rest of Supernatural's final season and pretty much just movies in general lol 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Majesty Yuka said:

oh that sucks about the cancellation

which movies have u seen so far this year?

Yeah. At least I'll be spared the anxiety lol

Hmmm, going off the list of my past tickets on the Regal app:

The Grudge
Underwater
Like A Boss
Bad Boys for Life
Spies in Disguise
Dolittle
The Turning
The Gentlemen
Gretel & Hansel
Birds of Prey
Sonic the Hedgehog
Fantasy Island
Downhill
Brahms: The Boy II
My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Invisible Man
Call of the Wild
Onward

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cha said:

how was onward besides the one second gaybait? :Laugh:

It was good, I liked it. Y'know, vintage good Pixar fare. If I was more into the D&D scene, I'd probably appreciate it that much more since this movie is pretty much a love letter to the game. Onward's pretty much for brothers what Frozen was for sisters, and I have no brothers so its message will forever elude me :Laugh: between this and Pixar's last original work, I'd personally have to say Coco was the better movie.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2020 at 10:42 PM, Cha said:

:Laugh:?

He ain’t the good personal hygiene king tho, showering with a goddamn water hose outside and shit

On 3/11/2020 at 3:46 PM, Sauce Mama said:

bruh how was the Sonic movie?? that shit is my childhood ive been meaning to see it. 

It was honestly pretty great, I really liked it. There’s a whole bunch of Easter eggs and shit to go around and I’m glad that it brought Jim Carrey back into my life. Totally recommend seeing it as soon as you’re able to if you haven’t yet. 

• Like 1

Yeah in my town its basically illegal to do anything other than go to the store for necessities or take a walk outside lol. Is this COVID-19 event freaking you out a lil?

On 3/21/2020 at 1:23 AM, Cha said:

hows the covid pandemic on the island? shit’s about to get even more locked down by next week here likely.

Things got pretty locked down here starting yesterday. On a “stay-at-home, work-from-home” basis. Last I heard, cases on Oahu were still double digits while cases on the other islands were still in the single digits. Closest thing I heard to a death so far was that a visitor passed way from it after returning home from here. The military bases may not even be letting civilians like me in for a while, so that’s a pretty high security measure. Waikiki’s been a freakin ghost town, but beaches were still pretty packed the last couple of days with little to no social distancing being practiced whatsoever lol and there’s still more people out and about than there probably should be.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:30 PM, Sauce Mama said:

Yeah in my town its basically illegal to do anything other than go to the store for necessities or take a walk outside lol. Is this COVID-19 event freaking you out a lil?

We had the same measures put in yesterday. I didn’t think much of it, but then I heard reports of a possible spread at Kualoa Ranch, which I live like maybe 30 minutes or so away from, and two employees tested positive at the military hospital that my dad patrols at. This is a small island full of stubborn people, so shit like this could spread like wildfire lol. It isn’t until you hear about something breaking out close to home that it really starts dawning on you. Of course, I try not to stress it too much. Best thing to do is to be mindful and aware. Clear heads are as necessary as good hygiene during times like these, otherwise we’d be outta toilet paper.

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

I cannot believe this is the reason why Jamie Lee Curtis is trending? :Laugh:

I can see why, it is her defining role :Laugh:

Clear heads are as necessary as good hygiene during times like these

Thank you for this....i needed to hear something like that atm?

Edited by Sauce Mama

3 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

Clear heads are as necessary as good hygiene during times like these

Thank you for this....i needed to hear something like that atm?

What? I was just reading this candy wrapper No prob, mang! Glad I could be of some assistance.

On March 25, 2020 at 8:15 PM, Cha said:

merely parked by the ocean view to sit in the car and get fresh air and were told to keep moving only mins later? :Laugh:

I heard on the local news that some lady here got arrested and thrown in jail with her bail set at $4000 for violating the stay at home order. Don't know what exactly she was doing but damn son

16 hours ago, Katniss said:

Hope you’re staying safe and sane right now, mang?

The people I'm hunkered down with are proving to be a challenge for my sanity, but thanks mang! Hoping the same for you.

heard on the news some naked lady was riding a bull statue in public yesterday lol dont know what hand sanitizer she ingested but I want it

do u have a switch/the new animal crossing game?

• Wow 1