Sign in to follow this  
jjsthekid

[4th] Weekly Surprise

Every Tuesday during March Madness 2020, there will be a special, unique game at 7pm EDT. Tonight's game is…

Guess Who?

Whichever team wins will receive 1,000 doubloons, experience points and a point for their side on the scoreboard.

Here we go. Below are 22 cryptic clues that have the identifies of people behind them. You may use the internet to figure these out:

1.) I am the voice of a greedy crustacean and swing around from role to role in multiple forms of media. Who am I?

2.) I created a sport with an orange ball. Who am I?

3.) I was the first man on this astronomical object orbiting the Earth. Who am I?

4.) I am a fictional hero using a nocturnal animal as my theme, and hide behind a rich persona. Who am I? 

5.) I played Walter White. Who am I?

6.) I am the creator of a cartoon about a fictional town in Oregon. Who am I?

7.) I wrote a story about true love from two separate, rivaling households in fair Verona. Who am I?

8.) I directed a movie that goes up, up, and away into the sky, along with a movie about feelings. Who am I? 

9.) I was the 10th president of the US of A. Who am I?

10.) I am a famous martial artist and actor, aged 65 as of now. Who am I? 

11.) I am the creator of a franchise where you catch many monsters. Who am I?

12.) I am actress, dancer and singer commonly going by a nickname starting with “J” and “ending in “o”. Who am I?

13.) I am the creator of a video game franchise about a red plumber. Who am I?

14.) I am the director of this crossover between Bugs Bunny and Michael Jordan. Who am I?

15.) I am the creator of a series about crystal gems. Who am I?

16.) I am the author of a literature series about a song of ice and fire. Who am I?

17.) I was the creator of a hit game show hosted by Alex Trebek. Who am I?

18.) I was the 19th prime minister of a country north of America. Who am I? 

19.) I am a singer known for finding love and rude boys. Who am I?

20.) I am an actress who portrayed the mother of Freddie Benson. Who am I?

21.) I am an alien from a famous space franchise who received much mesa hatred. Who am I?

22.) I play Frank Reynolds and was The Lorax. Who am I?

DM me your answers.