• Advertisement

Karen

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Bummed that my sister and her kids' are heading back to the mainland after a two week vacation down here (that went by way too damn fast). It's why I haven't been around as much here lately. The house is gonna be a lot quieter and emptier. Haven't cruised around with any of my friends lately, so it was nice to have their company around, especially with so much shit happening in my personal life right now. I don't really wanna go into it here, but it's been a perfect storm of shit for the last month or two. Like, one fucked up thing after another, ranging from small to huge ass problems, happening in succession with no goddamn breathing room it feels like. Having my oldest sister around helped to alleviate some of the stress, but with her gone again and things seeming the same as it was before she got here, it's just ugh. Never thought I'd see myself in this situation back when I first entered the adulthood, hell, even before then. I probably should've cuz that's how life goes and things happen, but I guess that's what I get when I don't take some things into account and think about the longterm. And the things that usually keep me busy and help take my mind off stuff aren't really working for me anymore. It's just a shitty feeling all around.

Kinda bummed I couldn't attend the WWE live event tonight with friends due to prior commitments. They don't blow into town here as often as most places. Hopefully the wait won't be long until the next one.